Thread: Anyone in need of proofreaders?

Default Anyone in need of proofreaders?

So just recently, I got into reading Wuxia translations, and if I may say so myself, I am completely addicted. The prevailing reason for me wanting to help proofread, probably is due to the speed of releases.(Especially the pace of RWX, freaking beast) Therefore I wanted to help speed up the process of any ongoing Wuxia translation because it benefits the community and most especially me. I would translate myself if my Chinese wasn't pathetic as hell. So that is why I decided, for now I will help edit or proofread for a translator. I would prefer something more xianxia though, aside from that just reply if you are interested.

P.S. To be honest also, this means I can also receive the translation before it gets published hehehe

I sent you a private message about this.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Virtual World - The Legendary Thief (网游之盗版神话) by Shi Luo Ye (失落叶)

Yesterday, I posted there about my translation method and asking for feedback. Combining the feedback with the feedback I got from my site, until now the result would be method C (semi combined). My conclusion for now (based on the current result) is that most people here prefer quantity over quality, but they also prefer the quality not to drop too low.

Please read the thread above to get more details about my translation method, and also the few chapters already published to get a feel about the story. If you like the story, perhaps we could work something out for the translation. Please let me know what you think. Thank you
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

I also have read the current translation of Zhan Long and I am extremely interested in helping you edit. Of course it's your choice if you will allow me to help. Just PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by ScrubLord; 04-22-15 at 07:55 AM.