Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shen Yin Wang Zuo 神印王坐, Divine Throne, by Tang Jia San Shao - Spoiler Thread

can u tell us what chapter is the tournament going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    can u tell us what chapter is the tournament going to be?
    I forgot...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    If I remember well, they leave HaoYueCity for the qualifiers and it starts almost immediately, at the Title 15.
    Last edited by totokkk; 05-18-15 at 12:43 PM.

I need one more spoiler sorry ^^ : we know at this point that Long Hao Chen has a 97lv of "innate talent", now i'd like to know about other youngsters with possible 90+lv , comming from every temple .
    I know that
    Cai Er is among them but can't understand if she's at 91 or 100 , but i'd like to know about possible others from other Temple
    Thanks in advance.

Cai Er gonna fall in love(again likely) with LHC when they met again?
    is she going to "disappear" again after the tournment? is she the genious that he gonna use retribution skills against?

Quote Originally Posted by ix3Nutz View Post
    Cai Er gonna fall in love(again likely) with LHC when they met again?
    is she going to "disappear" again after the tournment? is she the genious that he gonna use retribution skills against?
    They meet again at the begining of the tournament and they start falling in love , but LHC doesnt recognize her whereas she does. The tournament arc is really long , i think around 100-150 chapters , then it's the devil hunt and she's one of the MC in those parts .The one he uses retribution skills agains is a 20 years old earth knight during a fight to finish in the top 10 of the knight temple in order to access to the final phase.

totokkk can u post the link of LHC mount looks like? (his future appearance? the link u deleted on the comments) thnx

Someone reposted the current appearence's image.

The image of the new appearence is there: http://manhua.douluodalu.com.cn/wp-c...uo/23/0001.jpg

Also, of course I deleted it, because people who read the comments don't all want to be spoiled...

I'm really angry with those who are so shameless enough to spread spoilers like that...

The only result will be either me endlessly tiring out myself, always on the lookout for each new comment, or the comment section becoming a spoiling section that every 'wise people' will avoid.

I'm considering (EDIT: nvm, I just got carried away; i'll not go on hiatus, because i'm myself too hooked in sywz to suddenly stop) disabling comments from the site and especially the chapter pages... because if I keep being so much on the lookout for spoilers, I'll not be able to focus on translating anymore...

Note:
    Last edited by totokkk; 05-22-15 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by totokkk View Post

The image of the new appearence is there: http://manhua.douluodalu.com.cn/wp-c...uo/23/0001.jpg

Also, of course I deleted it, because people who read the comments don't all want to be spoiled...

I'm really angry with those who are so shameless enough to spread spoilers like that...

The only result will be either me endlessly tiring out myself, always on the lookout for each new comment, or the comment section becoming a spoiling section that every 'wise people' will avoid.

I'm considering either going on a very long hiatus to make them understand they don't help anyone, or simply disabling comments from the site and especially the chapter pages... because if I keep being so much on the lookout for spoilers, I'll not be able to focus on translating anymore...
    yeah, better disable the comments since this will just keep happening on new chapters..

hmmm... that mount still need wings and thnx

Quote Originally Posted by totokkk View Post

I'm considering either going on a very long hiatus to make them understand they don't help anyone, or simply disabling comments from the site and especially the chapter pages... because if I keep being so much on the lookout for spoilers, I'll not be able to focus on translating anymore...
    Sometimes I wonder why I check every thread and every post for spoilers. What is the benefit of being a moderator.....
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Hahahha deathblade, you get to wipe clear others' shit