Thread: Onlines Strongest Uncle 网游之最强大叔 by Drowned Toad 淹死的蛤蟆

Default Onlines Strongest Uncle 网游之最强大叔 by Drowned Toad 淹死的蛤蟆

http://www.17k.com/list/483025.html

Chapter 1: Sealing Demons

Bei MingFeng lies on the bed with a strange look. It looks like glasses and yet it doesnt. He looks left and right again and again. What distinction does this have than regular glasses? But in fact, this is no ordinary glasses because it basically is not a pair of glasses, rather a new special type of gaming device.

The name of this game device is called The Second Yuan Virtual Simulator[1], code name FM017. The TianQi (天启) Information and Entertainment Company united with Mi Guo (米国) MG Game Company and the Japanese YMD Game Company. From 2016, they initiated research and development , undergoing innumerable and repetitive experiments. The experiments lasted for 5 years for a successful manufacture.

The size of Second Yuan Virtual Game Simulator is small, convenient for carrying it around. But more importantly, it has pre-installed wireless WIFI. With only a signal, one can enter the game anytime and anywhere. It was totally different from its antecedent that looked like a motorcycle helmet and comparably better than the ordinary game helmets.

Therefore, The emergence of Second Yuan Virtual Game Simulator signified that traditional game helmets and all the game warehouses will be things of the past and may not be around for long. These once-popular game equipment will become like the mouse and keyboard, ruthlessly thrown away in the trash.

In other words, the emergence of Second Yuan Virtual Game Simulator definitely possessed intertemporal significance. As early as three years ago, TianQi Company already initiated and set out on FM017s propaganda. Therefore, right at the launch of Second Yuan Virtual Game Simulator, not only did it receive attention of worldwide game developers, but also received worldwide recognition of game enthusiasts.

As early as in the beginning stages of the game devices development and research, the world-wide eight great game developers requested to conduct a binding with Second Yuan Virtual Game Simulator. And a month before the start of its official sale, within just 30 days, the sale at its own country amounted to fifty million. Then adding the rest of the other countries, the total is hard to imagine.

The FM in FM017 originally comes from the name(pinyin) of the first completely new virtual game <Sealing Demons>[2], 017 represents the games 16 failures, not until the 17th was it successfully developed.

As early as three months before, Bei MingFeng already started pay attention to FM017 and this completely new game Sealing Demons. Especially because he already watched the publicity video over and over on Sealing Demons official website. That videos magnificent scenes and dazzling styles made him look forward to the long awaited.[3] What Moyu[4], what lolita, he had totally long abandoned them in the back of his mind.

Finally, one month ago, TianQi Company announced the exact beta opening of <Sealing Demons>, 12 oclock on the night of May 1st, 2022 , which is the early morning today.

Look at the time, right now is 11:27 PM, it was merely half an hour to the opening service of <Sealing Demons>. And at this very moment, Bei MingFeng finally understood what it meant by time crawls when one is wretched.

Time resembled a crawling snail. He looked 5 time at the alarm clock. In spite of everything, less than ten minutes have passed. This feeling of anticipation nearly driven him mad.[5]

Time passed by each minute and second and finally persisted to 11:59. Bei MingFeng had wait on line for 7 hours a month ago, spending all his savings to buy and put on the FM017 game equipment. Afterwards, he gently push a button on the side of the spectacle frame.

Suddenly before his eyes there was a flash of white light. Simultaneously he heard a strange buzz! sound coming through the side of his ear, and started. He nearly threw away it away.
    Holy Shit![6] Ni Ma[7] What is the matter? Is this thing broken?

Bei MingFeng wished to remove the spectacles to take a look. Indeed his vision blurred, the next second he discovers his body already in an unknown space. In this space surrounded by curling fog, it was not possible to see anyones shadow. It was like the chaotic space during the period of creation[8]. Slowly the muddle scattered. The surrounding became a slice of nothingness, only a star-lit sky fills the atmosphere with flashes. In the whole star lit-sky, seven bright astral connected to complete a line, resembling a long silver snake.

At this moment, Bei MingFeng recollects, and immediately uses his finger to press yes. Then he inputs his real identification information. This time, on top of the curtain of light is a line of words: Confirmed. Player Identification Valid. Secure your Identification?

Undoubtedly, Bei MingFeng chooses Yes!

After his identity was secured, Bei MingFeng see the baseless surrounding. Three characters appeared , Sealing Demons has a total of three main professions, Body Refining Division​[9] (炼体师), Warlocks (术土), and Assassins (刺客). On his left side, the characters are tall and strong, toting a huge sword on their body, precisely the high attack and defense of the Body Refining Division. On his right hand side, although the body looks delicate, the whole body exudes vigorously deft quality. Nimbly flipping a pair of short blades in his hand, it really is the fickle flexibility of Assassin, while in the middle is a body in a long robed, with long hair past the shoulders, and surrounded by a divine light, just like a widely known terrifying Warlock.

And so Bei MingFeng chooses the Assassin profession, because he was familiar with this profession.
    Assassins, hunters who forever hides in the darkness, loneliness is their life's fate, and he, is already accustomed to this loneliness. Of course, the main reason Bei MingFeng chooses this Assassin profession is because close-range fighting can make people more responsive. Moreover, at close-range he could also hear the sound produced by the razor cutting apart the enemies vessels. To Bei MingFengs ears, it is undoubtedly the worlds most beautiful music.

He already knew the fundamental information of this game Sealing Demons. This game has no setting for health bar. In other words, in the midst of battle, as long as you cut down on a key point, no matter if you are an formidable expert, one cut can be absolutely mortal. Even more, dont speak of taking potions to restore health, because there is no such setting in this game!

Will you adjust facial expressions?

No!

Brothers look grew in this way, How about it babes?

TL: Brother refers to himself

The basic setup was already completed, Please name your character!

Feng Zhong Ling Luan(风中凌乱)!  

Character name is already taken, please re-enter!

Feng Ling Tian Xia (风凌天下)!

Feng Dao Shuang Jian (风刀霜剑)!

TL: Many of them are references and idioms.

N minutes later

Bei MingFeng is somewhat speechless. Just a moment ago, he continuously input tens of several ID. Unexpectedly, all were taken.

Ya Ya[10],I cannot endure you guys. May I used my own magic nomenclatures okay? I cannot believe this. All my prized ID are taken?

Then Bei MingFeng input these two words Feng Shuai(风帅).

As a result, the system prompted---Character name already taken. Please re-enter!

Crap! What the hell, unexpectedly even my own name cannot be used. Now Bei MingFeng was somewhat angered.

Feng Ying (风影)!

Bei MingFeng enters his ID once again. Mother****ing, if a guy has taken my ID, Hell, this will drive me crazy. I must use the daggers in my hand to sweep him away like dust and return the peace and quiet to the world.

Confirmed, Character name available, Character created successfully! Next is physical scan test. Please wait a while

Suddenly, a white light envelopes Bei FengMings entire body once again, but this time it is not like the one a moment ago that was done in ten second. After a couple of minutes, there is still no news.

The so-called physical scan is the system that will assign reasonable initial attribute points based on the physical data scanned. The stronger the person is in real life, the stronger their initial attributes will be when they enter <Sealing Demons>.

Like this, five minutes passed.

"Physical scan in progress, please wait ......"

Another five minutes passed!

Another five minutes passed ......

Bei FengMing did not know how many 5 minutes have already passed. But, he knew the other players long entered the game. Cant say for sure that there are people already ascended 5, 6, 7 or 8 levels. But he was still at the physical scan.
    After another N+ 5 minutes.

An error has occurred while scanning. Cause unknown, Rescanning in process. Please wait a while...

Error? How can this be? Why is it like this?

Could it be that my physique is not suitable for this game <Sealing Demons>?

No! I must enter <Sealing Demons> ! I must earn gold coins! I spent that much money to buy this game equipment. I cannot let it go to waste. I must destroy those stupid X for using my ID!

TL: X is part of the original text.

For a moment, Bei MingFengs whole body exuded a deep killing intent. Moreover, that intention to kill was actually growing in tendency.

An error has occurred while scanning. Cause unknown, Rescanning in process. Please wait a while...

The system does not understand Bei MingFengs rage and continued to prompt at every 5 minute interval. Finally, before Bei MingFeng lost his temper ...

Physical scan succeeded. Player Feng Yings inner killing intent exceeds and triggered a killer heart, comprehending the skill-God Slaying! Will you enter the game at once?

****, TNND[11] I am not dreaming right, Haha, I did not expect to learn an awesome skill before I even entered the game. During the beginner stage, it is impossible for the player to have skills, unless your character has a large breakthrough and suddenly producing forth a skill book. Otherwise, at beginner stage, there was no other choice but to use ordinary physical attacks against monsters.

Hey Hey! God Slaying, Just by listening to the name, you already know this skill was remarkable.

To waste N+ five minutes, and finally meeting <Sealing Demons>s qualification, Bei MingFeng was naturally without the slightest hesitation. With a flash of brilliance, Bei MingFeng did not enter <Demons>s beginners village.

End of Chapter 1

[1] 二次元虚拟游戏模拟器,Name so long If anyone knows a better translation, let me know.
    [2] 封魔 fēng m
    [3] Chinese has its redundancies. 望穿秋水 also means looking forward to.
    [4]魔域 (another online game)
    [5]度日如年 a day drags past like a year (idiom)
    [6] Internet Slang. 我了个去!
    [7] 坭玛 I believe this is slang derivation of 草坭马
    [8] 鸿蒙时代 is an era in Chinese legend. It is said that before Pangu (creator of the universe in Chinese mythology) had split Heaven and Earth apart, the world was in chaos.
    [9] Need Better Translation
    [10]
    丫丫的
    [11]
    Slang for 他奶奶的- means dammit
    Last edited by gnats4; 06-08-15 at 01:10 PM.

wow..another new translation of game genre.

Thank you so much gnats4, looking forward for more

Is this from the same series as Virtual World - The Legendary Thief (网游之盗版神话)?? If so my personal recommendation is that you guys use the same translation of 网游, so that readers know they are from the same series. Just my take, though.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Default Chapter 2: Entering the Game

Chapter 2: Entering the Game

Once he had entered the game, the first thing that appeared was a birds-eye perspective of only the a boundless sea in front of him. In the middle of this sea, a great tower stands straightly on this nameless island. ...

Then slowly, his perspective returns.

Bei MingFeng looks to the left and right. On his face is the color of excitement, but he actually is doubtful. He looks down and sees only a cloth around his body. In his hands was a pair of ice cold blades emitting a gloomy and cold feeling. When he looked at his level again, he directly started.

Oh my god! 12 Stars! Under what circumstance? Is this the max test score? Looking around at the continuously emerging players, sure enough, above each and every one of their heads were 12 stars.

Bei MingFeng doubtfully desired to walk up 2 steps, then he release several big moves to test his might. As a result, he found that his body was simply out of control. Right at this moment, a dialog text appeared in front of him!

Do you wish to start the games storyline?

Yes!

Bei MingFeng chose confirm. Immediately, he saw his body rushing toward a tall tower. Still, he had no control of his body!

Inside the towers, countless monsters rushed out and battled the people in front of them. At the top of the towers entrance, a man stands in midair, his whole body in black leather and wrapped in a black aura.

RIght at this moment, a gold armored warrior soared into the sky. In his hand was a blade raging with flame, ferociously aiming to chop the black leathered man. Upon seeing this, the black leathered man sneered. As he waved his hand, several black aura lasered at the gold armored warrior. The gold armored warrior was struck by the black auras and immediately flew backwards, falling with a bang at front of Bei MingFeng. Seeing that he spat out fresh blood, he was soon going to die.

Bei MingFeng looked at him. He was about to continue forward, but did not expect that the gold armored warrior, who had no more energy flowing inside, to grab the corner of his pants.

Must kill that demon, or else the whole world will sink into eternal damnation! As the gold armored warrior spoke, his head turned and immediately drooped.

Seeing a comrade die tragically, Bei MingFengs uncontrollable body instantly burst out in cosmos, flying and tackling at the black leathered man!

TL: Saint Seiya!

Right at this time, a rather somewhat shifting voice sounded in his ear

The TianQi calendar year 1325, with the assistance of the ten great demon kings, the thousand year old seal of the demon towers was damaged and broken through. Mainland Chinese of the Xia Dynasty launched a frantic retaliation , and humanity suffered heavy casualties.

The mainland king watched as the demons killed his subjects off one by one. He grieved even more and summoned an order to the worlds brave demon slayers. Righteous brave men and powerful demons had launched a desperate fight, but to no resistance, the demons were too powerful. Countless brave mainlanders had fallen. It looks as if mankind will sink in losses. Right at this moment, a brave warrior appeared, and reversed the entire situation of the war. He single-handedly pinned down on WeiMeng and fought alone for three days and three nights. Finally the warrior used his remarkable abilities to severely injure WeiMeng, but the warrior fought on the road to reincarnation!   

The warrior fell into reincarnation and was brought back into the past 3 years ago, but his memory was completely lost...

Along with the sound slowly falling, the scenery before him changed. He saw that he was placed in shabby village. From time to time, the surrounding would glow with white flashes, one after another someone would appear out of thin air. It looked like this was the beginners village. Right at this moment, in front of him appeared a dialog

Warrior, will you embark on a new journey?

Right then, Bei MingFeng chose to enter the game. Because the physical scan had delayed him a lot of time, he estimated that some of the other players had already left the beginners village. He was not willing to lose at the starting line.

TianQi Calendar, 1322 Year 3rd month, Niu Jia Village (牛家村).

Looking at the system time, he was shocked that it was 1:07 before dawn. That is, the other players had already entered the game for more than an hour.

Looking upward, Bei Ming Feng realized that although he was not the first to enter the game, he was also not the last. From time to time, lines of white light emerge at his side. One by one in succession, a newbie would be emerge at his side. This seemingly small novice village was soon filled to capacity. From the opening service until now, in one hours time, this small Niu Jia village unexpectedly has no more free space to move.

Bei MingFeng used his strength to force himself out of the crowd, heading outside the village. With this many people, if he did not leave, he might be trampled to death.

After leaving Niu Jia village, Bei MingFeng was finally relieved. Looking behind at the crowd full of people in the small village, he could not help but shake his head, thinking that this was not a small village but an ants nest!

He sighed again for a while, and then checked his own character attributes.

Character: Fengying

Title: None

Condition: broken body ☆

Attack: 2

Defense: 1

Strength: 1

Speed: 3

Agility: 3

Endurance: 1

Luck: 3

Intelligence: 7

Weapon: None

Skills: God Slaying!

Mount: None

Pets: None

Cosmic Force: 0

Now it is necessary to explain that because of the new settings in the game <Sealing Demons>, strength already was not based on levels, but rather traditional states. <Sealing Demons> has a total of 7 states: Break, Inner Strength, Intelligence, Grand Emptiness, Soul, Coagulation、Stars.

Within the seven states, excluding Break with its ten ranks, every other state is divided into 12 ranks. With each upgrade in rank, there must be enough cosmic Force. But this cosmic force can only be collected from killing monsters. Doing tasks is not likely going to give cosmic force as a reward

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by gnats4; 06-25-15 at 09:27 PM.

Can i have this raw? because i searched in google it wasn't the same novel. thanks before

http://www.qvduwu.com/du/33/33729/8085398.html
    I'm not 100% sure but the first chapter is pretty similar not like the other ones I found.
    As a heads up though the chapter list is unorganized, the first post is chapter 4 then 192 and then 189.
    Last edited by angeil; 05-05-15 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angeil View Post
    http://www.qvduwu.com/du/33/33729/8085398.html
    I'm not 100% sure but the first chapter is pretty similar not like the other ones I found.
    As a heads up though the chapter list is unorganized, the first post is chapter 4 then 192 and then 189.

thanks alot. i'll take a look at it.

Interesting interesting
    thank you for your hardwork m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by kai9004 View Post
    Interesting interesting
    thank you for your hardwork m(_ _)m
    Are you still translating this novel?