Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: The Cross Dresser

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Hi, I've just finish reading your fanfic. it's quite good. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.

However - I do have to point some things out. first of all - there are many times Wen Zuo & Enjun call Wing Yi by her real name, and not the name that Gai Gong Gong gives her. I thought they're not suppose to know her real name since Wing Yi is a girl's name.

Secondly, in this latest chapter - when Enjun met Wing Yi, dressed up as a girl, there is no mention about him wondering who she is - or surprised that she turns out to be the beautiful girl he bumped into in the market.

that is all from me. keep up the good work - and I'll be waiting for your update.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    Hi, I've just finish reading your fanfic. it's quite good. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.

However - I do have to point some things out. first of all - there are many times Wen Zuo & Enjun call Wing Yi by her real name, and not the name that Gai Gong Gong gives her. I thought they're not suppose to know her real name since Wing Yi is a girl's name.

Secondly, in this latest chapter - when Enjun met Wing Yi, dressed up as a girl, there is no mention about him wondering who she is - or surprised that she turns out to be the beautiful girl he bumped into in the market.

that is all from me. keep up the good work - and I'll be waiting for your update.

Hi f.alchemist_freak,

Sorry for not replying for quite some time. It has been such a long time since I've visited this forum that I simply forgot my password. It took many tries, but I finally managed to find it again. :P Anyways, thank you for reading my fanfiction and commenting.

You've made some great points about the story. I didn't really think about the name thing being too important because I was debating of whether or not I should use the name Gai Gong Gong gave her since it was rather long. Technically, I should have made them say Tieu Wing or something instead of Wing Yi. I'm not too good when it comes to chinese names and mixing it with Viet (Tieu). Any suggestions? I'll make the change in upcoming updates (which I'm not sure when that will be).

As for your second point. I have purposely put off Enjun's recognition of Wing Yi by trying to place them in a dark alley and under very minimal lighting so far. He knows Wing Yi is dressed as a girl and can she her outline while wearing a dress, but he has not gotten the chance to really see her as the beautiful girl as during the market encounter. Is that a plausible explanation?

I hope I can update soon. Have a thesis to write in the meantime, but maybe I can squeeze in some time to write another chapter at some point. Replying to you has made me recall the story and made me realize that I do miss writing it.

Hope to hear from you again.

-Tido
    "It is poop calling vomit stink."---the insult dog

Plz visit my site: http://omnibus.250x.com

Hi Tido, I'm just wondering if you're gonna continue writing this fanfic?
    I've just finished it...it's wonderful...
    why is it your website 'not found'?....thanks....