Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: Recommendations and Requests for Translators

  1. #41
    Junior Member Faris Amb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Yinni
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Any news about some1 who (want to) Tl Sword of Spirit ...

  2. #42
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faris Amb View Post
    Any news about some1 who (want to) Tl Sword of Spirit ...
    If you can give me some links to the raws, I can add it to the list.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    anyone knows any good xianxia series with a smart and op type mc like yun che?

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    OK I've been bored recently and is looking for a series to translate. Looking for suggestions!
    It would be good if MC's life start in childhood! (0 star importance)
    Preferably a smarter MC who doesn't get mind-blown by every world-shaking level of pretty girl he sees - so no harem. (5 star importance)

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Hey does anyone know what happened with Rising Dragons Translation? The translator is supposed to translate the work God and Devil World which is like a post-apocalyptic, rpg-style zombie apocalypse, but its been more than a month with no updates and no news from the translator. Just wondering. If someone knows that the translator has decided to drop this work, then can someone else pick it up?

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Can someone please translate the novel Battle Emperor, it has 11 chapters translated and it is very good so far but hasnt been updated in month so i believe it has been dropped. Here is the link to the current translations http://www.deadlylegends.com/transla...attle-emperor/
    It is a very good novel someone please translate PLSSSS
    Here is a link to RAWS: http://5200.net/5669p

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermop2525 View Post
    Can someone please translate the novel Battle Emperor, it has 11 chapters translated and it is very good so far but hasnt been updated in month so i believe it has been dropped. Here is the link to the current translations http://www.deadlylegends.com/transla...attle-emperor/
    It is a very good novel someone please translate PLSSSS
    Here is a link to RAWS: http://5200.net/5669p
    try this https://beehugger.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Zargon31; 09-05-15 at 09:30 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    You guys should check out this site https://cosmictranslation.wordpress.com/
    this site looks serious in translating Lord XueYing and is also translating a novel called Universal Sword God.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon31 View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

  10. #50
    Junior Member ashuraking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I am thinking about translating 焚天之怒(Fury to Burn Heavens),Is it being translated by anyone else?
    If it is can you suggest me novels to translate like MGA OR MGS.
    OR ANY GOOD NOVEL WITH XIANXIA GENRE.

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi,

    Trying to search if there is any translation for below novel;
    http://chuangshi.qq.com/bk/xx/AGoENl1iVjMAO1Rl-l.html

  12. #52
    Junior Member ashuraking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wewez Wesz View Post
    Hi,

    Trying to search if there is any translation for below novel;
    http://chuangshi.qq.com/bk/xx/AGoENl1iVjMAO1Rl-l.html
    No,I don't think there is.
    Sorry.

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I believe that Sword Stained with Royal Blood is the only Jin Yong novel to not have been translated. Is anyone interested in translating it?

  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    http://www.uukanshu.com/b/9762/
    游之修罗传说作者 (Legend of the Shura online game)
    by Mars Gravity (author of Against the Gods, Shura's Wrath)
    So we know we all know that we can expect some badass OP MC and his Truck full of HAREM

    p.s: i really hope that someone would translate it !!

  15. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Just wondering if there anyone is interested in translating "Joy of Life" 慶余年 ? The Mc basically got reincarnated into a wuxia world from a modern world. There was someone who once translated the prologue, chapters 1-39 a long time ago but they had stopped. You can go ahead and read it to see if your interested in it. Here is the link http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...i#.VkE6b_mrTIV

    Here is the link to its raws if you're interested.

    http://tw.wxdzs.com/wxchapter/9728.html

    http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/1742

  16. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, New York, United States
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Demi God Semi Devils still needs translating, considered to be a part of Untranslated Classic wuxia

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Ya I was gonna read Demi god semi devils yesterday til I find out it's still not completely finish translated.

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Lengzai View Post
    Just wondering if there anyone is interested in translating "Joy of Life" 慶余年 ? The Mc basically got reincarnated into a wuxia world from a modern world. There was someone who once translated the prologue, chapters 1-39 a long time ago but they had stopped. You can go ahead and read it to see if your interested in it. Here is the link http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...i#.VkE6b_mrTIV

    Here is the link to its raws if you're interested.

    http://tw.wxdzs.com/wxchapter/9728.html

    http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/1742
    Thank you so much, I really wanted to start translating, after I finish reading through what has been done I'll be sure to start translating it. XD I'll post the link once I have translated a few chapters

  19. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Oh wow that would be really awesome. I'm totally looking forward to it. Plz let me know once you had translate the chapter. Thnx u very much. >.<

  20. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikiknight001 View Post
    Thank you so much, I really wanted to start translating, after I finish reading through what has been done I'll be sure to start translating it. XD I'll post the link once I have translated a few chapters
    Oh wow that would be really awesome. I'm totally looking forward to it. Plz let me know once you had translate the chapter. Thnx u very much. >.<

Similar Threads

  1. Interview with Translators *UPDATED-Abhay*
    By Han Solo in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-19-15, 12:43 AM
  2. Translators Appreciation Thread
    By Thor in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-14-14, 07:28 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-09, 10:35 PM
  4. Translators page on Wuxiapedia
    By Candide in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-06, 05:18 AM
  5. Help the translators
    By HuntingX in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-04, 10:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •