Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I Shall Seal the Heavens by Er Gen (我欲封天 - 耳根)

There are so many xianxia novels floating around these days. I was hoping for another typical good wuxia novel. But I have Ren's assurance that this is a good xianxia. All the best, deathblade!

Can you post today's chapter here also in case wuxiaworld's still down by the time you finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by bubuls View Post
    Can you post today's chapter here also in case wuxiaworld's still down by the time you finished it?
    Wuxiaworld is now working, all the chapters translated are 2 and it is already posted here

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen5000 View Post
    Wuxiaworld is now working, all the chapters translated are 2 and it is already posted here
    Ah sorry but I don't see it from my computer , maybe i'll need to wait a while longer.

What is this story about? Is this still ongoing? Any link to the Raw?

Sorry for all the questions..
    :-) :-) :-)

What I posted here was a teaser of Chapter 2, not the whole thing. Chapter 2 will be up shortly.

The story is about Meng Hao and his journey to become an Immortal and "seal the Heavens."
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

lol, looks like Meng Hao has found someone to rely on for one of his troubles

@schnitter: Haha perceptive. Wait a few chapters for more on that. ;-P
    @billybuton: http://www.booktxt.net/0_35/
    @LuDongBin: yeah, taking a break from wuxia for a bit, sorry :/

Chapter 2: The Reliance Sect

Translated by Deathblade
    Contributing editor: Madam Deathblade
    Proofreaders: Lingson and laoren

The Reliance Sect, located within the borders of the State of Zhao, on the southern edge of the Nanshan continent, was once first among the Four Great Sects. Even though it was still famous in the southern regions, it had experienced a decline in recent years and did not maintain the glorious position it once had. Nowadays, compared the State of Zhao, it could only be considered inferior.

Actually, it hadnt always been called the Reliance Sect. But a thousand years ago, a Cultivation monk appeared who caused a great sensation in the southern regions. Hed called himself Founder Reliance, and had forced the Sect to change its name as such. Hed trod roughshod over all the other Sects in the State of Zhao, plundering their treasures, remaining unrivaled for some time.

But things were different now. Founder Reliance had been missing for nearly 400 years. If it were not for the fact that no one knew if he was alive or dead, the Sect would already have been swallowed up by some other Sect. It was past its glory days. Considering the lack of resources in the State of Zhao, and pressure from the other three Sects, if they wanted to get new recruits, they were forced to kidnap people to act as servants. There was no way they could open their doors to recruit openly.

Meng Hao followed the green-robed man along the small paths that wound among the mountain peaks. The surroundings were garden-like, with strange rocks and odd-looking trees everywhere. Amidst the beautiful scenery, extravagantly decorated buildings with jade roof tiles rose up out of the clouds and mist. Meng Hao sighed continuously. Sadly, the fat teenager next to him wailed the entire time, somewhat ruining the mood.

Im finished, really finished. I want to go home, muttered the fat teenager, tears rolling down his face. Theres mantou waiting at home, and fish. Dammit, dammit. I want to inherit the family land, become a rich old man, and have a few concubines. I dont want to be a servant here.

He muttered under his breath for the time it takes to drink half a cup of tea, until the green-robed man turned. If you spout one more bit of nonsense, he said coldly, Ill cut your tongue out.

The fat teenager suddenly trembled violently, his eyes shining with fear, but he shut his mouth.

When he saw this, Meng Hao began to reconsider how wonderful the situation might or might not be. But he had a persistent personality, so he took a deep breath and maintained his silence.

After a while, went they reached a point about half way up the mountain, Meng Hao saw a row of flat buildings emerging from the roiling fog.

Seven or eight young people wearing hemp robes sat outside the buildings. They looked exhausted. As Meng Hao and the others approached, the young people noticed them, but did not call out any greetings.

Some distance away, a young man wearing a light blue robe sat on a crag. His face was long, almost like a horse, and his robe was obviously more expensive and fancy than those worn by the other youths. Though his face was cold, when the green-robed man approached leading Meng Hao, the young man stood and greeted him with cupped fists.

Greetings, Brother.

These are two newly arrived servants, said the green-robed man impatiently. Please arrange for their accommodations. With that, he turned and left, not even glancing at Meng Hao and the other young man.

After he left, the horse-faced young man sat down again, crossing his legs and coldly glancing over Meng Hao and the fat teenager.

This is the Northern Servants Quarter, he said in a cold, emotionless voice. The Reliance Sect does not support slackers. Now that youre here, you will work for thirty years, upon which you can leave. If you try to escape, well, there are many wild beasts in these lonely mountains, and you will certainly die. Go retrieve your work uniform. From now on, you are isolated from the mortal world, and will work peacefully as a servant.

The fat teenager trembled even harder, his face filling with despair. Meng Hao remained calm. In fact, deep within his eyes was an indescribable sparkle. The horse-faced man noticed. He had held this position for many years and had seen many young people captured to be servants, but had never seen anyone as calm as Meng Hao.

If you have a good temperament, he said lightly, you may not need to labor for the full thirty years. You can practice cultivation in your time off. If you manage to reach the first level of Qi condensation, then you will be promoted to the Outer Sect. He flicked his wide sleeve, whereupon two hemp robes appeared in front of Meng Hao and the fat teenager. On the front of each robe was a wooden badge the size of a thumb, engraved with the character Servant.

In addition to the robe, there was also a small booklet, upon the cover of which was written three characters: Qi Condensation Manual.

As soon as Meng Hao laid eyes on the characters, he began to breathe hard. He stared at the booklet and recalled how when discussing the cold-faced woman, the green-robed man had mentioned the seventh level of Qi condensation.

We can become Outer Sect disciples when we reach the first level, but that woman has already reached the seventh level what is Qi condensation? Perhaps that is the way to become an Immortal, like they talk about in stories.

If that was the pay he would receive from his work, well, it might not be money, but it would be worth hundreds of pieces of gold in the outside world. Meng Haos excitement rose. He grabbed the robe and used it to wrap up the badge and booklet.

The East Seventh house is where you will live. Starting tomorrow, your job is to cut wood. Ten logs each, every day. You are not permitted to eat until your chopping is finished. He closed his eyes.

Breathing deeply, Meng Hao imitated the young man and saluted with clasped fists, then walked toward the house, followed by the fat teenager. The building appeared to be a Siheyuan courtyard dwelling that had been expanded multiple times. Following the signs, they located the seventh one, then opened the door and entered.

The room wasnt large. It contained a table and two small beds, and though simple, was quite neat and tidy. The fat teenager sat down on one of the beds, then, unable to hold it in anymore, began to cry.

He was about 12 or 13 years old, and he cried loudly. It surely echoed outside.

My father is a Lord, and Im supposed to be a Lord too. Im not supposed to be a servant. He seemed extremely distraught, and his fat little body trembled.

Stop crying, said Meng Hao, trying to comfort him. Think about it. Its not that bad here. Were working for immortals. How many people would envy us if they knew? He quickly closed the door.

I dont want to work for other people, he replied. My marriage has already been arranged and engagement gifts sent. My poor, beautiful lady hasnt even married me, yet is already a widow. The more he cried, the more heartbroken he grew.

A strange expression appeared on Meng Haos face. This fat teenager was still young, he thought to himself. I cant believe hes been promised a wife, yet has never even felt the touch of a womans hand. He sighed emotionally, thinking about how amazing it would be to be rich. This fat teenagers family is so rich that he never has to worry about food or clothing. And yet I have nothing. Even after selling my ancestral home last year, I still owe Steward Zhou a lot of money.

Thinking of the money he owed made him laugh. Now that he was here, Zhou could come to chase after him for the money if he was strong enough. If not, he would be dead by the time Meng Hao left.

The more he thought about this place, the better he felt about it. He didnt need to worry about money, or lodging or food. He even got payment worth hundreds of pieces of gold, and that was before he even started working. Considering that this was a dwelling-place of Immortals, it could truly be said that he had unexpectedly been rescued from a desperate situation.

The fat teenagers crying had begun to annoy him. Ignoring him, he pulled the manual out from the hemp robe and started reading. After reading the first line of the first page, he felt shocked.

A person should have something to rely on. If you are a mortal who desires riches and titles, if you are a monk who wants to live a life free from worry, join my Reliance Sect. You can rely on me. That was the postscript of the manual, and it was signed by Founder Reliance.

Even though it was only a handful of words, they were filled with an indescribable power. It was both an invitation and a description of the Reliance Sect. Meng Hao felt numb, and then, everything suddenly made sense.

The Reliance Sect. Is this the meaning of the Sect? People must find something to rely on; when they find the Reliance Sect, then they will be rich, powerful and free from worry. It made more and more sense. He realized that if hed had an official to rely on, he would never have failed the examinations three times in a row. He sighed, his respect growing for Founder Reliance, whom he had never actually met. With that one sentence, it seemed as if a door in his life had suddenly opened.

In other words, I have to find someone to rely on while Im here. If I do, I wont have to worry about anything. His eyes grew brighter as he continued to scan the manual. Soon, he lost track of time, and didnt even notice the fat teenager crying next to him.

The fat teenager finally cried himself to sleep around midnight, whereupon his snores began to reverberate around the room like thunder. Meng Hao reluctantly closed the manual. Even though he felt very tired, his eyes were filled with vim and vigor.

This book isnt worth 100 gold, its worth 1,000! he said to himself. For someone who had always dreamed of becoming a rich official, something worth 1,000 gold was worth more than anything except his life.

In his excitement, he noticed that the fat teenagers snoring had ceased. He looked over, and saw that the young man had sat up in bed and was waving his arms around and muttering.

Im gonna beat you to death! How dare you steal my mantou! Im gonna bite you to death! How dare you steal away my wife! As he talked, he got off the bed, his eyes still closed, waving his fists angrily. Then, amazingly, he grabbed the table and bit the corner hard with his mouth, leaving a deep mark. Then he went back to sleep and began to snore.

Meng Hao watched him for a bit, just to confirm that he had been sleepwalking just now. Then he looked back to the bite mark, realizing that he should never provoke the fat teenager when he was asleep. He inched away from him, then looked down at the manual again, feeling excited.

The ninth level of Qi condensation is the path to being an Immortal. Working for them, I have a chance to become an Immortal myself. That is the biggest payment possible. If I become and Immortal, I must have a chance to become rich. Meng Hao gripped the manual, his eyes shining brightly. He had finally found another path besides studying for the exams.

At that moment, the door was kicked open with a bang, and a loud harumph sounded out.

Sneak Peak of Chapter 3 available at wuxiaworld!
    Last edited by deathblade; 05-20-15 at 12:26 AM.

Chapter 3: Promotion to the Outer Sect

Translated by Deathblade
    Contributing Editor: Madam Deathblade
    Proofreaders: Lingson and laoren

You went to sleep early. Now its time to wake up for Grandpa Tiger! The door shook as it opened, and a tall, strong man entered wearing servants robes. He glared fiercely at Meng Hao and the fat teenager.

Starting today, he said angrily, you two little bastards will chop ten trees per day for me, each. Otherwise, Grandpa Tiger will flay you alive.

Grandpa Tiger, said Meng Hao, scrambling off the bed and standing there nervously. Youre standing right in front of me, quiet down a Before he could finish speaking, the large man fixed his eyes on him.

Quiet farts! You think Im speaking too loud?

Looking at his fierce bearing and large stature, Meng Hao hesitated, then said, But the Brother in charge of servants already assigned us to chop down ten trees per day.

Then chop an extra ten for me, he said with a cold harumph.

Though Meng Hao said nothing, his brain spun. He had just arrived in the Immortals Sect, and was already being bullied. He didnt want to give in, but the man was so big and strong, and he himself was clearly too weak, unable to fight back. Then he glanced at the table, and noticed the bite marks. Thinking back to how strong the fat teenager had been in the clutches of his dream walking, he had a flash of inspiration. He suddenly yelled at the sleeping fat teenager.

Fatty! Someones stealing your mantou and your girl!

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, the fat teenager sat up, eyes closed, shouting, his face twisted with furious savagery.

Whos stealing my mantou? Whos stealing my wife? he cried, leaping out of the bed. Ill beat you to death! Ill bite you to death! He began striking randomly around the room. The big man stared in shock, then took a step forward and made to slap the boy.

You dare to shout in front of Grandpa Tiger! His slap landed on the boys face, but then the big man cried out. The fat teenager, eyes closed, had bitten down onto the mans arm. No matter how the man shook his arm, the boy refused to let go.

Stop biting me, dammit. Stop biting. This man was a servant, not a Cultivation monk. He had been a servant for a long time, and his body was strong, but the pain had caused him to break out in a cold sweat. He punched and kicked, but couldnt make the fat teenager loosen his jaw even the slightest bit. The harder he hit, the deeper the boy bit. The mans flesh was mangled, and it seemed as if a chunk were about to be ripped off.

His screams drifted outside, such that others began to notice. A cold voice shouted out.

Whats the ruckus?

It was the voice of the horse-faced young man. As soon as the big man heard it, he began to tremble in fear. Despite the horrible pain which twisted his face, he ceased his screaming.

Its not a good idea to upset the Brother in charge of servants, said the big man hurriedly. Theres no benefit to continuing this. Quick, stop biting me! I dont need the ten logs.

Meng Hao never imagined the fat teenagers dream state would be so intense, and also wanted to stop the situation. He walked forward and lightly slapped the fat teenager, then whispered into his ear.

The mantou is back, and so is your girl.

The young man suddenly relaxed and released his jaw. Continuing to punch the air, he returned to his bed, his face covered in blood, then fell back to sleep.

Giving another nervous glance toward the fat teenager, the big man left without saying another word.

Meng Hao stood there for a while gaping, admiring the fat teenager, then returned to bed with the greatest of care and went back to sleep.

The following morning at dawn.

As the morning sun filled the sky, the sound of bells filled the air. It seemed to carry with it a strange power; as people heard it, they woke and began their work. The fat teenager woke up. He looked down dumbly at the marks on his body. He touched his face.

What happened last night? How come my whole body hurts? Did someone beat me up?

Meng Hao dressed silently for a while before speaking.

Nothing happened. Everything seemed normal.

How come my face feels swollen?

Maybe its mosquitos.

Then how come my mouth has blood on it?

You fell out of bed last night. Several times, in fact. Meng Hao opened the door and stepped out, then stopped and looked back. Look, fatty, he said in a serious tone, you need to grind your teeth more often, sharpen them up.

Oh? My dad used to say the same thing, he said in surprise, gingerly putting on his robes.

Meng Hao and the fat teenager walked out into the sunlight and began their life as servants in the Reliance Sect, chopping down trees.

Each of them was responsible for ten trees. Around the Northern Servants Quarter, the wild slopes were covered with trees. Although the trees were not big, they were very dense and spread like an ocean as far as the eye could see.

Carrying his servants axe, Meng Hao rubbed at his shoulder. His arm felt both numb and painful. The axe was heavy. Off to the side, the fat teenager panted as they climbed. Eventually, they found a suitable area, and the sound of chopping axes gradually rang out as they began to work.

My dad is super rich, said the fat teenager with a long face. He raised his axe. Im gonna be super rich too. I dont want to be a servant These Immortals are strange, and they have magic. What do they need fire for? And why do they need us to chop down trees for them?

Unlike the garrulous fat teenager, Meng Hao was too tired to speak. Sweat showered off of him like rain. Because of his poverty in Yunjie Village, he hadnt been able to eat much meat and as such his body was weak. He didnt have much energy. After the space of time it takes half an incense stick to burn, he leaned up against a tree, breathing heavily.

He looked at the fat teenager, who, though he was so tired he trembled, he continued to curse under his breath and chop at the tree. He was younger than Meng Hao, but a lot stronger.

Meng Hao shook his head bitterly and continued to rest. He pulled out the Qi Condensation Manual and examined it again. Following the description in the manual, he attempted to sense the spiritual energy of Heaven and Earth.

Time passed, and soon it was dusk. In his day of work, Meng Hao had managed to cut down two trees. The fat teenager had managed to cut down eight. By pooling them together, it was enough for one of them to eat. They consulted for a bit, and then the fat teenager went to get some food which the two of them shared in their room. Then they fell to sleep, exhausted.

Eventually, the fat teenagers snores filled the room, and Meng Hao struggled to sit up, his eyes filled with determination. Ignoring his hunger and exhaustion, he picked up the Qi Condensation Manual and started reading it again.

When I used to study for the examinations, I would usually stay up reading until dawn. Im used to being hungry. As for my life now, it may be tiring, but at least I have a goal. I cant believe that after failing in the Imperial examinations, I will fail in Cultivation. Stubborn persistence shone in his eyes. He lowered his head and began to study.

He continued on until late in the night, until he finally fell asleep, although when exactly that was, he didnt know. As he slept, his dreams were filled with thoughts of sensing the spiritual energy of Heaven and Earth. The bells woke him up in the morning. He opened his bloodshot eyes, yawned, and got out of bed. Then, along with the energetic fat teenager, went back to chopping wood.

A day, two day, three days time continued on until two months had passed. Meng Haos wood-felling ability slowly grew until he could chop down four trees in a day. But, most of his time was spent trying to grasp the meaning of spiritual energy. His eyes grew more and more bloodshot. Then one evening around dusk, as he sat panting in mediation, his body suddenly vibrated, and he felt a prickling numbness in his limbs. Then, it seemed as if tiny wisp of invisible Qi condensed within his flesh and blood, then seeped out of his body.

After that, he felt a strand of spiritual energy appear inside him. It disappeared almost instantly, but Meng Hao opened his eyes excitedly. His exhaustion disappeared, and his bloodshot eyes grew whiter. His body trembling, he clutched at the Qi Condensation Manual. He hadnt eaten or slept much in the past months. Other than chopping down trees, he spent almost all his time on spiritual energy, and now, at long last, he had some results. He felt as if he were filled with power.

Time passed in a flash, two months, and now it was the eighth month of the year, summer. Broiling sunlight fell from the sky.

Condense the Qi into the body, fuse and disperse it, open the blood vessels and Qi passages, resonate with Heaven and Earth. It was noontime in the deep mountains near the Reliance Sect. Meng Hao used one hand to stoke the bonfire in front of him, and the other to hold the Qi Condensation Manual, which he studied intently.

He closed his eyes for the time it takes an incense stick to burn, sensing the delicate strand of Qi within his body. This was the Qi which had appeared two months ago, and Meng Hao regarded it as a treasure. The strand was clearly much thicker now. Using the mnemonics and circulation technique described in the manual, he sat in meditation, allowing the Qi strand to move about his body.

After a short time, Meng Hao opened his eyes and caught sight of the fat teenager approaching quickly, carrying his axe.

Well, how is it? panted the fat teenager as he ran up. Though fat, his body was strong.

I still cant disseminate it throughout my entire body, said Meng Hao with a laugh. But Im quite confident that within a month, Ill be able to reach the first stage of Qi condensation. Belief filled his demeanor.

What I meant was, how is the chicken? He licked his lips as he looked at the bonfire.

Oh, pretty much done, said Meng Hao, also licking his lips and pulling back the branch hed been using to stoke the fire. The fat teenager used his axe to dig through the soil and pull the chicken out. It was fully cooked now.

A fragrant aroma filled the air. They split the chicken in half and began to wolf it down.

Ever since you were able to get some spiritual energy, said the fat teenager, his lips covered in grease, youve been able to catch wild chickens. Compared to now, the first two months here were like a nightmare This was his new practice, to flatter Meng Hao.

A lot of people get food out in the wild, you just dont know about it, thats all. As Meng Hao spoke, he took a bite out of a chicken leg, making his speech a bit garbled.

Ai, if you really reach the first level of Qi condensation next week and become an Outer Sect disciple, said the fat teenager, his face bitter, then what will I do? I dont understand any of those mnemonics. He looked at Meng Hao expectantly.

Look fatty, the only way you can get home is if you become an Outer Sect disciple, said Meng Hao, dropping the chicken leg and looking him in the eye.

The fat teenager sat quietly for a while before giving a determined nod.

Six days flew by. It was night. The fat teenager was already asleep, and Meng Hao sat cross-legged in his room, meditating. He thought about how other than wood-chopping, he had spent all his time these past three months in sensing spiritual energy. He thought back to two months ago, when the strand of Qi had first stirred within him. He breathed deeply, closing his eyes and causing the strand of spiritual energy to circulate throughout his body. Then, a loud sound reverberated in his head. Up to now, he had been unable to disperse the Qi throughout his entire body. But just now, he had succeeded, diffusing the Qi to every corner of his body. He felt as if his body were floating.

At the same moment in which Meng Hao achieved the first level of Qi condensation, the horse-faced young man sitting on the big stone outside slowly opened his eyes. He looked in the direction of Meng Haos house, then closed his eyes again.

At dawn, under the envious eyes of everyone in the Northern Servants quarter, Meng Hao walked out of the room that had been his home for the past four months. He stood in front of the horse-faced youth.

The fat teenager didnt come with him. He remained in the doorway watching Meng Hao, determination filling his eyes.

You reached the first level of Qi condensation in four months. Youre not quite outstanding, but not stupid, either. The horse-faced young man looked at him, his expression no longer cold. Calmly, he said, Now that you are going to the Outer Sect, I must explain to you the rules there. Every month, Spirit Stones and medicinal pills will be distributed there, but it is not prohibited to take things by force from others, or to gang up. There is a Public Area there that some people call the Killing Zone. You you will need to look out for yourself. As he finished speaking, he lifted his right hand, whereupon a jade slip shot out and hovered in front of Meng Hao. He grabbed it.

Imbue spiritual energy into that jade slip and it will lead you to the Treasure Pavilion in the Outer Sect. That is where you will register your promotion. The horse-faced young man closed his eyes.

Meng Hao said nothing. Clasping his fist in salute, he turned and glanced at the fat teenager. They looked at each other for a moment, and Meng Hao felt emotion welling up in his heart. He chose not to dwell on it. He pinched the jade slip, which then began to glow with a green light, and gradually floated forward.

Meng Hao followed it, slowly leaving the Servants Quarter.

He trod a narrow road which led away from the main gate, walking further and further away, toward the foot of the mountain. Eventually he reached an area he had never stepped foot into during the past four months.

The Reliance Sect was comprised of four main mountains, with east, west, north and south peaks, respectively. Surrounding them were vast mountain chains which seemed to never end. At the halfway point up each mountain was a Servants Quarter. Meng Hao had been assigned to the Northern Servants quarter on the Northern Mountain. The way further up was protected by defensive spells. Beyond them lived the Inner Sect disciples and elders.

Each of the four mountains was like this. As for the flat area in-between them all, it was filled with countless houses inhabited by the Reliance Sects Outer Sect.

In this respect, the Reliance Sect is slightly different that other Sects. The Outer Sect is located at the foot of the mountain, whereas the servants live halfway up. This was a sect rule created for unknown reasons by Founder Reliant.

From a distance, the entire area seemed to be filled with roiling fog. However, upon stepping foot into the fog, it disappeared. In front of him stretched a scene of carved balustrades and marble steps, of lofty buildings and roads paved with green stone. Outer Sect disciples bustled about wearing green robes. A few of them noticed Meng Hao as he walked past.

Some of them shot him contemptuous glances which lacked even the slightest bit of good intent. He felt as if he were being stared at by wild beasts, which caused him to recall what Brother Horse-face had said about the Outer Sect.

Not long after that, he reached a black building in the southern section of the Outer Sect. It was three stories tall, and despite being black, appeared to have been carved from jade, and almost seemed to be transparent.

As Meng Hao approached, the buildings main door opened noiselessly and out walked a wizened, middle-aged man. He wore a long robe of deep green, and a shrewd expression covered his face. He lifted his right hand in a grabbing motion, and the jade slip flew into his hand. He looked at it then began to speak languidly:

Meng Hao has been promoted to the Outer Sect. He shall be bestowed with a house, a green robe, a spirit tablet, and a bag of holding. The spirit tablet can be used to enter the Treasure Pavilion to retrieve a magic item. He waved his right hand, and a gray bag appeared in Meng Haos hands.

He looked at the gray bag for a moment, then thought back to one of the Outer Sect disciples hed passed on the road. That man had a bag just like this hanging at his waist.

The shrewd-looking man looked at Meng Hao, and could instantly tell that he was not familiar at all with the ways of the Outer Sect. Otherwise, how could he be unfamiliar with a bag of holding? Feeling a bit bad for him, he coolly said, By imbuing the bag with spiritual energy, you can pack many things into it.

Having heard this, Meng Hao imbued the bag with a sizable amount of spiritual energy. It grew blurry, and then he caught a glimpse of a space inside about half the size of a person. There, he could see a green robe, a jade slip, and some other objects.

At this point, his interest was quite piqued. This bag of holding must be worth at least a hundred gold. It clearly was the product of Immortal hands.

He concentrated, and the jade slip suddenly appeared in his hand. He focused his attention even more and found that inside the bag was a map of the Outer Sect Quarter. In a remote corner was his house.

Go look at it later, said the shrewd-looking man coldly. The Treasure Pavilion is open and you havent entered it yet.

Meng Hao lifted his head and stuffed the bag of holding into his robe. Looking at the opened door of the Treasure Pavilion, he sucked in a deep breath and stepped in, filled with anticipation.

As soon as he entered, his expression changed, and he sucked in a breath.

Chapter 4 Sneak Peak
    Last edited by deathblade; 05-20-15 at 10:38 PM.

About the mirror
    click to show/hide spoilers
    yeah it has some abilities, and when they are revealed .... well I don't know what to say.... I'm curious the reaction...

Thank you deathblade.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    About the mirror
    yeah it has some abilities, and when they are revealed .... well I don't know what to say.... I'm curious the reaction...
    I'm eager to know about it , I'd guess : - allow him to cultivate faster
    -allow him to communicate with a former/dead high level practionner
    -makes him enable to switch from world/dimension
    -gives him access to all kind of treasure books regarding how to become an immortal
    -transform completly his body...
    I'm running out of ideas but given ergen's imagination I'm sure it would be something "unguessable" , well I hope .

When you said that, do you also include transforming into a girl? LOL

No, it's not a spoiler. Although I'm proofreading it, but I also have only read to chapter 4 currently. So I also don't know what it does.
    Last edited by Lingson; 05-21-15 at 03:34 PM.
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

I'm eager to know about it , I'd guess : - allow him to cultivate faster
    -allow him to communicate with a former/dead high level practionner
    -makes him enable to switch from world/dimension
    -gives him access to all kind of treasure books regarding how to become an immortal
    I'm running out of ideas but given ergen's imagination I'm sure it would be something "unguessable" , well I hope .
    Wow, some excellent guesses.
    The mirror's powers are revealed in chapter 6 and more fully revealed in chapter 8

New chapters are up at wuxiaworld:

Chapter 4: A Copper Mirror

Chapter 5: This Kid isn't Bad

deathblade. I prefer your old avatar, which shocked the viewer. This one is lame

Quote Originally Posted by Laoren View Post
    deathblade. I prefer your old avatar, which shocked the viewer. This one is lame
    Haha. This one is Meng Hao. Okay, maybe I'll change it back. Or rotate.

Look interesting, thanks for translating

Quote Originally Posted by Laoren View Post
    +1

Agreed with Laoren
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Quote Originally Posted by LuDongBin View Post
    There are so many xianxia novels floating around these days. I was hoping for another typical good wuxia novel. But I have Ren's assurance that this is a good xianxia. All the best, deathblade!
    This novel is still ongoing, so maybe Ren meant that it's a good xianxia so far.