Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants (殺手房東俏房客) by Lao Shi (老施)

We are truly sorry, your free preview period is expired now. To extend the period, please dial ....
    Ugh, sorry, wrong message. I just got the news that there are no more free preview. So, starting this chapter, to read the content you need to visit the site

Will Zhao Tie Zhu succeed to take this girl somewhere? One thing for sure, he will see some underwear. Whose?

Find it out in this chapter. Please enjoy:

Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 6: The Origin Of Phantom

Translator: Lingson

Contributing Editor: Deathblade

Proofreader: Laoren
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Thanks Lingson!

Oh finally finish this series.. Time to read the sequel

Quote Originally Posted by KyleSteward View Post
    Oh finally finish this series.. Time to read the sequel
    Oh my, you did it again

Chapter 7 is coming today.
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

"Ugh, where am I going to find those spirit stones?" Zhao Tie Zhu had been wondering the whole time. Maybe he should called Dark Angel for help, but he really didn't want to owe her anything. Having no other options, he had no choice but to call her in the end.

"Hi, I'm currently out to buy the latest edition of ALBT. Please leave a message after the beep..."

Arghh, no! It's weekend, time for ALBT release. How could he forget it?

Please enjoy your new chapter:

Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 7: Luring Peeping Tom

P.S. If you're wondering why Zhao Tie Zhu is trying to find Spirit Stones, you should read all the TLT Chapter 61 announcement post at the site.

Damn, even Dark Angel with all her connection has no slightest idea where to find spirit stones Zhao Tie Zhu grumbled to himself, Well, then I might as well just try to find other women for my harem collection, ugh I mean, my other tenants.

So, he made some new advertisement and post them on the nearby mini-market.

Please enjoy your new chapter:

Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 8: The Second Tenant

Chapter 9 (Beating Someone to Protect the Tenant)

The next day, Zhao Tie Zhu slept until noon. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he walked down the stairs to get something to eat. However, Cao Zi Yi had already prepared a meal and was waiting for him. Zhao Tie Zhu couldn't help but felt a warm feeling in his heart. Other than his grandmother, no other woman had ever cooked for him before.

"Go wash your hands before you eat." Cao Zi Yi smiled.

"Done!" Zhao Tie Zhu quickly washed his hands and then sat down at the table.

"When will Yan Ni come back?" asked Cao Zi Yi handing some food to Zhao Tie Zhu.

"Who knows," he filled his mouth and said, "she's a civil servant, she has to work overtime for the sake of the public."

"Hehe," Cao Zi Yi sat down at the table and said, "Why are you making fun of people?"

It was then when suddenly a noise came from the door...

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 9

Oh, and there's another link which will give you some references of the background, which I'm quite certain that the author wrote these few chapters as a parody to that. It's worth a read. Well, I couldn't stop laughing reading it (Not, because of the tragedy, but what those people write).

Here's the link: My Dad is Li Gang! (我爸是李刚!)

Chapter 10 (In the Bureau)

Zhao Tie Zhu got into the police car and looked curiously around. He had never had the chance to sit in a police car before. Seeing this, the police officer next to him shouted, "Don't act so strange!" and then threw a kick his way.

Zhao Tie Zhu didn't try to dodge; he let the kick hit him in the stomach. A hint of a devilish look flashed out from his eyes, and an evil smile twisted the corner of his mouth. "You're good," he said with a smile.

"Whether I'm good or not, is none of your business," shouted the policeman. "You really have such guts to mess with Li Zi Qi." He was about to kick him again, but another policeman held him back.

Zhao Tie Zhu ignored the policemen and closed his eyes to rest.

Soon, they arrived at the Public Security Bureau. Two policemen shoved Zhao Tie Zhu ahead of them as they walked down. Li Zi Qi, who had already arrived, glanced at him, and winked at the person beside him. Then, he went straight into the Bureau's main building.

"Hurry up!" shouted the policeman who had kicked Zhao Tie Zhu, pushing him forward. Zhao Tie Zhu kept silent, following the policemen inside.

After going through several turns...

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 10

Chapter 11 (Ray To The Rescue)

The whirring engine sounds could be heard, one after another, followed by the sound of brakes.

Li Zi Qi frowned and said toward the policeman on the side, "Go out and take a look." The policeman walked out the room, following his orders. But, shortly after, he nervously rushed back into the room and cried, "Zi Qi, there's a lot of soldiers outside!!"

"What?" Alarmed, Li Zi Qi walked out the room and looked outside. There, he saw two large trucks parked in front of the Bureau building. Armed soldiers jumped down from it, quickly getting into formation. A middle-aged man with two three-starred stripes on his shoulder stepped out of a military jeep and walked toward the Bureau building, looking serious. He was followed by several soldiers carrying assault rifles. A young man, two meters tall and heavily muscled body followed beside the middle-aged man, conversing with him along the way.

The middle-aged man came to a stop in front of Li Zi Qi and in a deep voice said, "Hello, can you please tell me where Comrade Zhao Tie Zhu is?"

"Uh... Who is Zhao Tie Zhu?" asked Li Zi Qi, feigning ignorance.

"I remember your voice......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 11

Last edited by Lingson; 08-10-15 at 02:03 PM.

Chapter 12 (Hired Bodyguard)

The jeep slowly parked in front of Zhao Tie Zhu's villa, and the two of them got out. Zhao Tie Zhu opened the door to find Su Yan Ni and Cao Zi Yi sitting on the sofa in the main hall. Were they just waiting for him? He couldn't help but feel touched at heart.

"Tie Zhu, you're back." Su Yan Ni stood up, surprisedly. Cao Zi Yi just looked at him with a gentle smile, not saying anything.

"Of course. If I didn't come back, wouldn't you be lonely?" Zhao Tie Zhu chuckled.

"Who's lonely? You're the lonely one. Your whole family is lonely." Su Yan Ni shouted with her nose wrinkled. However, her eyes flashed a faint trace of tears. Zhao Tie Zhu hit Li Zi Qi because of her. Now that he was safely back, she could put her worries away.

"Who's this?" asked Su Yan Ni, seeing Ray, who stood behind Zhao Tie Zhu.

"Ray, my bro." Zhao Tie Zhu introduced him. Ray stepped forward with a smile on his face, "Sister-in-law, how are you?" Then he said to Cao Zi Yi, who was still sitting, "Second sister-in-law, how are you?"

"Jeez....

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 12

Last edited by Lingson; 08-16-15 at 12:10 PM.

Chapter 13 (A Fierce Fight)

"Oh? How profound?" asked Chen Wei Guo curiously.

The hunched old man whispered, "His Qi energy doesn't leak out, and he could conceal his internal strength. His whole body is well trained and has already reached the pinnacle."

Seeing his own guard giving Zhao Tie Zhu such a high assessment, Chen Wei Guo smiled, "I only heard that according to Ray hes really awesome. And, I've also heard the name of Phantom. However, I never thought that he would be so powerful. Well, do you want to test him?"

"Indeed, a little." The old man's face neither showed happiness nor sadness; there was no trace of any expressions.

"Then," Chen Wei Guo said, "why don't you give this Zhao Tie Zhu a visit tonight? Consider it a test for Director Li's daughter sake."

"Yes." The old man turned and left the room. It seemed as if he was just strolling casually toward the hall, but before anyone realized, he had already vanished into the darkness. It was as if he was never there to begin with.

"Brother Tie Zhu, I need to go back and spend some more time with my grandpa tonight. Tomorrow, we'll go out and have some fun," said Ray, seeing Zhao Tie Zhu to the villa's entrance.

"Okay, will do. Well, you should go back now." Zhao Tie Zhu waved his hand and walked into the villa.

"Ah, Zi Yi......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 13

Chapter 14 (Li Ling Er Arrives)

Zhao Tie Zhu walked back slowly to the outer wall of the villa. Stomping one foot, he jumped up, and just like that, had jumped over the wall, which was two or three meters high. With another leap, he was already across the pool. When he leaped again, he reached the second floor.

At the moment, Su Yan Ni and Cao Zi Yi were still playing computer games downstairs. Standing on the balcony, Zhao Tie Zhu gazed off into the distance, lost in his thought. If the personal guard of the Commander was already that awesome, then in all China, how many experts were there with supernatural or hidden talent? Furthermore, the dragon rank that the old man mentioned before, he had heard of it. But, he never expected that with his power, he would only rank as the fifth position in the dragon rank. That meant there were four more people who the old man considered better than him! Zhao Tie Zhu was secretly surprised, but, wasn't worried at all. He hadnt even used his invisibility skill in the match just now, and furthermore, his power gradually grew every day. Since the day he was struck by the lightning until now, who knew how much his strength has growth? And not only that, along with the strength growth, came greater speed and explosive power. It could be likened to using one power to solve ten matters. In a few more years, his strength would nearly double. At that time, who would be able to match him? If he punched his fist, no matter what dragon rank or tiger rank, they would all be sent flying to the clouds. Zhao Tie Zhu gave an unconcerned shrug and turned around to walk back into his room.

At that moment, his eyes were suddenly attracted by......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 14

Chapter 15 (Is It The Underwear Thief?)

"Get it yourself. There's no one upstairs," shouted Zhao Tie Zhu. He found this girl to be a bit nuts, so he decided it would be better if he didn't mess with her. Instead, he simply ignored her. Although her baby face and big breasts were quite tempting, she had a weird disposition. So creepy.

"Brother Tie Zhu, please hurry. I'm already naked, it would be embarrassing." Li Ling Er pleaded, "Please..." Her voice was so soft; it made him feel limp to the bone.

"This...." There was a battle of Heaven and Earth inside him. "No way, I'm the great Phantom, why should I be afraid of a little girl? Since she asked me to get it, then I'll just get it!" He was determined, a firm look filling his eyes as if he was going to do something to save all humanity.

He took a deep breath and hurriedly ran to the second floor. When he walked into Li Ling Er's room, he saw the suitcase and went to open it.

It was his first time to do something like this. It was a girl's suitcase, what kind of things could be stored inside? Zhao Tie Zhu couldn't help but feel a surge of blood bursting through his veins; a burst of turbid air spewed from his nose.

The first object that caught his sight was......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 15

P.S. Yeah, this thread breaks the 10k views at last

Chapter 16 (Disturbance In KTV - Part 1)

It was the evening, and Cao Zi Yi still hadnt returned to the villa. At the moment, Li Ling Er and Su Yan Ni seemed to be getting along very well. Not long after they all finished dinner, Li Ling Er proposed that they go to KTV to sing, which Su Yan Ni agreed to. Zhao Tie Zhu had originally planned to go out with Ray for a drink. But seeing two out of three people had already agreed, he figured that as the landlord, he should participate in the social activities as well. This would be a good opportunity to ease the embarrassment from that afternoon, to get to know each other better, and to contribute to the social harmony.

Zhao Tie Zhu gave Ray a quick call. Since he was free, they agreed to meet at the entrance of "Golden World.

Golden World was the largest entertainment place in FJ city. It had a KTV, bar, fitness center, and according to the rumors, it even had an Underground Boxing ring. But that was just rumor. Whether it was true or not, the common people wouldn't know about it.

Zhao Tie Zhu together with the two women took a cab and had arrived early at the entrance of Golden World. The two women could be classified as the best among the beauties; a Lolita with big breasts, and the even more enchanting big sister with the same big breasts. Su Yan Ni had changed out of police uniform into a denim miniskirt. With her perfectly rounded white thighs, she attracted countless stares from the guys. It was really two beautiful pieces of scenery.

Su Yan Ni said to Zhao Tie Zhu, "I didn't see that Li Zi Qi guy the whole day. Tell me, how did you get out of that situation the other day?"

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 16

Chapter 17 (Disturbance In KTV - Part 2)

By the time Li Ling Er finished the song, Zhao Tie Zhu and Ray had each drained three bottles of beer. Su Yan Ni had also finished a bottle. Her little face was bright red, making her look charming in a way.

Li Ling Er put down the microphone and picked up a bottle of beer as well. Zhao Tie Zhu shouted, "Little kids are not allowed to drink." Li Ling Er stuck out her chest and said, "Which part of me is small?" Zhao Tie Zhu looked at her helplessly. She opened the bottle and drank a mouthful. Because she drank too fast, she choked and couldn't stop coughing. Zhao Tie Zhu patted her back and said, "You didn't want to admit that you're still small. Is this your first time drinking beer?"

"No, who said this is my first time drinking beer?" She slapped off his hand and drank another gulp.

He ignored her and just kept drinking. "Drink slowly, advised Su Yan Ni. No one is going to snatch your drink." At the moment, Ray had already picked up the microphone. He selected the song "Gentleman's Love", stood up and belted out the song. With a two-meter-high body, he unexpectedly sang the song awesomely well.

After Ray was done, Su Yan Ni also selected a song to sing; her singing was just ordinary. Then she gave the microphone to Zhao Tie Zhu, "Come, you should sing as well." He hurriedly shook his head and said, "I can't sing. Why don't you all sing? I'll just drink some beer." Refusing to comply with him no matter what, Su Yan Ni insisted he sing. Unable to refuse, he picked up the mic and selected an English song, "Hero."

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 17

Chapter 18 (Disturbance In KTV - Part 3)

"What monster..." Ray rubbed his head naively and said, I'm just stronger, that's all."

"Just stronger? Su Yan Ni said, gasping in admiration, You're a superman! Even the teachers at our police academy aren't as awesome as you." She pinched Ray's arm, which was as big as her legs.

"Okay, okay, come on, Yan Ni. Ray, let's have another round." Zhao Tie Zhu raised the beer, interrupting Su Yan Ni, easing Ray out of his embarrassment.

Su Yan Ni picked up a beer, still trembling a bit, she said, "Tie Zhu, we should leave. That guy said hes the son of Vice Mayor Huang."

What's to be afraid of?" Ray drank a mouthful of beer and shouted, "If he still dares to bring more people, then I'll just throw them out one by one."

As if to respond to Ray's words, just as he finished saying the words, the door was pushed open again for the third time. This time, it was only a middle-aged man with a grim look who walked in the room, followed by a person dressed as a waiter. As he entered the room, he glanced at everyone for a moment. When he saw Ray, he was startled for a moment. After all, a person with a figure like Ray wasn't someone that could be neglected. The middle-aged man gave a meaningful glance, and could see right away that Zhao Tie Zhu was the focal point of this group. He didn't hesitate and sat down in front of Zhao Tie Zhu, "Young fellow, your face is unfamiliar."

"It's our first time here, said Zhao Tie Zhu, taking a sip of beer.

"May I ask your honored name, please?"

"Zhao Tie Zhu."

The middle-aged man hailed the waiter and gave him a few commands. The waiter then......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 18

Chapter 19 (The One-armed Werewolf)

For ordinary people, it would be difficult to imagine that a single person could be so powerful. It wouldn't be rare for a person to be able to defeat several people. But, for two people to each beat up dozens, even hundreds while one of them was even carrying a person on his back, well, that would be very rare. Fortunately, it was late already, and there weren't many people around. And, those few people had already gone to hide, afraid of being caught in the middle of the chaos.

Zhao Tie Zhu easily dodged an iron bar hitting toward him. From the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of several people rushing toward Su Yan Ni. She seemed to be so scared that she wouldn't even budge. He frowned slightly. Within the time of a few breaths, he had arrived in front of her. His sudden appearance gave her a shock until she saw him smiling with a grin. Without even looking, his leg performed a back kick, and the person behind him was sent flying away.

"Don't just stare," said Zhao Tie Zhu lightly. "Go wait in the car." As if her soul returned to her, she realized that she wouldn't be of any help and ran to the jeep. He turned around to join the fight again. In less than five minutes, about a hundred people were already all lying on the ground, their weapons scattered all over. Ray walked slowly toward Zhao Tie Zhu and said, "It's been a while since Ive done any exercise. They're all too weak, no fun at all." At this time, Ray's clothes were ripped in several places, and some wounds could be seen.

"Where can you find any experts nowadays? Next time don't just clash head to head. If you meet someone weak, then it's fine. But if you meet an expert, you're the one who might lose, said Zhao Tie Zhu, walking to the jeep.

Ray just grinned. As he was about to walk to the jeep, he suddenly turned back. There was......

Read more: Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants - Chapter 19