Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9 Heavenly Thunder Manual by Deng Tian (九转雷神诀 - 邓天)

Ch 7 - Restaurant Conflict

Start!

Everyone held their breath, they all wanted to see this exciting fight. The #1 strongest in the Lion Teams fighting ability was something everyone wanted to see. But the conclusion made everyones jaws drop. Lei Yu continued to stand at the same spot only defending his head area. He allowed the soldiers most powerful attacks to land on the rest of his body, yet those attacks could not even force Lei Yu back half a step.

Is is he even human?

Isnt he too overpowered?

I bet he can definitely enter Dragon Team! Dragon Team, my dream place!

This challenge was extremely quick, just a mere 10 seconds. The soldier stopped his attacks and said you are very strong, theres no way I can defeat you.

Lei Yus powerful defensive capability garnered everyone's applause. And no one dared to imagine this persons attack power.

"Lei Yu, you really have caught me off guard!" Fan Hong Chang had already abandoned yesterday's cold expression and look of disdain, instead was really excited. "Today's test is over, 1 month later, you can choose to participate in the exam for Dragon Groups strongest team, Dragon Team."

Oh heavens!

Shouting came from everywhere, losing their soldiers demeanor. But no one had encountered this outcome before. Only entering Dragon Group for 2 days and was qualified to participate in advancing to Dragon Team, which was the soul of Dragon Group. Was this something a human is capable of?

After a day of bustling, to show his gratitude of receiving the unknown fruit from Lei Yu, and for Lei Yus outstanding performance today, Nuo Hu generously treated Lei Yu to a big feast. Inside a high-class restaurant, Nuo Hu reserved a VIP room. And this meal was Lei Yus most sumptuous meal he has eaten this past year.

Two people were at their height of enjoyment eating when a loud commotion could be heard outside the door.

Who allowed you to let people occupy my young masters private room?

Sorry sir, it it was the manager answered a staff member with a quivering voice.

Lei Yu and Nuo Hu glanced at each other, the noise outside did not stop. Get your manager here now, I want to see who has the panache (the ability), theres only a few people who are eligible to be like our young master capable of using the VIP room! (T/N: young master as in the son of houses owner)

Lei Yu actually did not care, but Nuo Hu was already frowning. As the son of Dragon Groups commander, his identity automatically gained respect from others. Yet there was someone bold enough to bluster those comments, especially coming from a henchman, this made Nuo Hu very angry.

Without waiting for Nuo Hu to get up, the rooms door was forcibly opened. Three twenty-something year olds came inside. One of them in the lead pointed at Nuo Hu and Lei Yu, seeing that both of them looked like young teenagers, opened his mouth and said: You two rascals, before I get angry, get out of here immediately. Oh right, I can pay for the meal that you 2 ate, consider that your leaving fee, what do you say?

Insult, such a big insult. For Nuo Hu, besides his father, no one has ever dared to speak to him in such a manner.

You dog-like fcukers really dare to speak like that! Nuo Hu cursed.

The lead guy in a black suit said: "Oh? Mouthing off like that! Fellow brothers, lets go teach this rascal a lesson on the difference between heaven and earth.

The three people rubbed their fists, cracking their joints with a pak pak sound, then approached Nuo Hu and Lei Yu.

Nuo Hus eyes gleamed with anger, he wanted to get up and take care of those guys. Lei Yu gently patted Nuo Hus shoulder and at the same time, the other hand gently smacked on the table top. Lei Yus force could be described as terrifying. This was gained by training hard for the past year. One side of the table received pressure so the other side sprung up. Because it was a round table, just when the three guys neared, they were all struck in the chin at the same time. Those three people all sat on the ground clutching their mouths with ow ow sounds coming from them. The lead guy in the black suit then spit out a tooth. Lei Yu thought that this scene seemed very familiar to him.

You rascals wait here, Im going to bring my young master here, then you will know the meaning of death! Because a tooth came out, dog fcuker said this with a lisp.

The three people rushed out of the room, heading towards the main entrance.

A white BMW vehicle arrived and out came a well-dressed young man in his twenties, sporting slicked back hair.

Young master! Someone has taken over your room and attacked us! said one of the three holding his chin in distress.

Mutherfcuker! Who dares to do that? Lets go, take me there!" said the young man with a sneer. Screaming and cursing, those 3 arrived at the VIP room with the young master.

This was the year that the young man known as the young master arrived at the VIP room and saw Nuo Hu, his face suddenly became pale and even trembled a bit. He knew who Nuo Hu was, while he himself was just the son of the mayor. While in front of him was the countrys most prominent military force Dragon Group commanders son. One cannot even compare their status on the same level. The mayor's son in the eyes of others was just a local officials child. When facing Nuo Hu, one could only stand down and back away.

Nuo...

Who are you? asked Nuo Hu while casually sipping a cup of juice without bothering to look up.

"Open your dog eyes and look clearly, this is the son of our mayor, Luo Yong young master! said one of the beaten up henchmen while holding his chin.

After his own attendant said that, this Luo Yong suddenly panicked. Grabbing the attendant that mentioned his name, he then slapped his big mouth with a pak pak sound, causing the man to become confused.

Then with his head lowered, ran to the round table and bowed, master Nuo, s sorry! sorry! I did not teach them well, sorry for disturbing your dinner!

Skinny dipping? Such a good name! Go home and carefully teach your henchmen, they really lack discipline, disturbing our dinner and all! said Nuo Hu smirking. (T/N: Luo Yong can be written other ways and sounds like skinny dipping in Chinese)

Thank you! Thank you! I understand, I ... I'll go back and discipline them properly!

Those several henchman saw their own familys young master treating the two young teenagers before their eyes with such courtesy, became completely blindsided. Their own bodies began to quiver, unsure how bad they would be beaten up when they get home.

After those people left, the room resumed its peacefulness. Lei Yu said: wow, there really are many types of people in the world.

Ignore them, come, let us continue to eat!

After leaving the restaurant, it was already past 9PM. Nuo Hu took Lei Yu back to the military housing before driving home himself.

Returning home, Lei Yu could not wait to take off his clothes. He was sitting on the floor naked because he was afraid that while cultivating, it would dirty his clothes again.

According to the records in his mind, Lei Yu was at the peak of the first stage of [Integration]. At this stage, he only needed to control the internal energy, merge it into his body, allowing his attacks to contain elements of lightning in it. Although at this high level, he could not stop, he had to continue improving to higher levels. Even though he could currently control his internal energy with ease, it was still not enough. His internal energy was continuously growing stronger so he needed sufficient capability to control it.

The unknown cultivation technique to this day did not have a name yet. Lei Yu thought for a while and laughed: How about I call it Lei Yu Divine Arts! Settling down with a smile, he then closed his eyes and continued experiencing this miraculous feeling.

Controlling his internal energy and causing them to constantly circulate, Lei Yu pushed the energy through the meridians predetermined path. Carefully moving step by step since he was afraid of making mistakes.

Inside his body, the two pieces of fruit he ate in the morning, one of the fruits spiritual energy had not completely dissipated yet. So this allowed Lei Yu to completely use it up now. Additionally, he was absorbing the necessary components in the air, his internal energy slowly grew stronger. This slow growth cannot be detected right away, but would only show its results over time. Lei Yu could also feel that his internal energy had become more profound and free of impurities. This contribution was thanks to the yellow bead inside his brain.

Thanks for the update!
    Keep up the good work!

Ch 8 - Return of Ai Er

As the purple colored internal energy slowly circulated forward, it would encounter some minor obstacles. With just a bit of added strength, he could break through those obstacles. Lei Yu really enjoyed his success - the way his internal energy flowed, it was like cutting down anything in his path whether it be soldiers or generals (metaphor). When arriving at a meridian, there would be another barrier blocking him, similar to a defending warrior. Usually Lei Yu could pass through leisurely, but if he used too much force resulting in his meridians fracturing, pain would be felt. Then the green energy would immediately activate, repairing the damage. After countless fractures and repairs, Lei Yus meridians had enlarged several times, becoming tougher and more flexible than before.

The spiritual energy in the air was being absorbed by the circulating internal energy. And the yellow bead in Lei Yus brain would immediately transform into a gas, acting as a filter for the newly absorbed energy from the air, removing all the impurities, making the spiritual energy become extremely fine and pure.

Lei Yu currently has three types of forces in him: the purple energy being his own used to cultivate his abilities; a green energy that would work behind the scenes to repair any damages to his meridians and other acupuncture points; and the yellow energy that will remove impurities from the spiritual energy he absorbs from the air.

But the most confusing thing for Lei Yu was that he did not know the origin of those three forces. And he did not know why they were residing inside his body. But these werent important, the most important fact was his body kept continuing to increase in power.

Two weeks later, Lei Yu continued cultivating as always. On a typical day with nothing to do, he would hang out with Nuo Hu. Occasionally, they would go to Dragon Group headquarters to learn some military policies and procedures. The days passing by were simple but strictly disciplined. Lei Yu never thought of breaking the current routine. But once this person appeared, everything became a bit chaotic.

Nuo Hu and Lei Yu both stood at the main entrance of the airport chatting. It appears if they were waiting for someone.

Brother!

A voice that sounded like beautiful wind chime floated into their ears. They looked up and both Lei Yu and Nuo Hu became shocked.

Nuo Hu also has not seen his sister for three years. These three years she did not come back at all, just studying abroad. Now that she was back, Nuo Hu had trouble recognizing her.

The delicate face with a high nose, a pair of bright eyes as clear as moonlight, a pouty red cherry like lips, wavy long hair gently swaying in the breeze, if not for the undeveloped chest area, one would really mistaken her for a young maiden ready to be married off.

The young girl ran up to Nuo Hu and gave him a big hug. The brother and sister had not seen each other for 3 years. This emotional embrace proved how much they missed each other.

"Brother, could he be..." Ai Er turned her head to look at Lei Yu, eyes revealing a somewhat surprised look.

You dont recognize him? He is little Yu!" said the smiling Nuo Hu.

"Wow!" This Ai Er did not restrain herself, turned and hugged Lei Yu, "brother Yu! I havent seen you in a long time! Youve really become handsome too!

Lei Yu forced a gulp down. When they were young, he would be usually carrying this little sister with him, running all over the mountains without any intimate feelings whatsoever. Now this little Ai Er had grown up to become a teen, especially one of such beauty, Lei Yu suddenly did not know how to react.

People walking by or the crowds waiting to pick someone up would cast envious stares at them. If such an attractive girl were to give them a hug, how wonderful would life be then, were their thoughts.

The three drove back to Lei Yus military apartments. Talking about the the two siblings, their life story was quite pitiful. They lost their mother at a young age, and their father rarely spent time with them. The two siblings rarely got along with other children, always only hanging out with Lei Yu. Those three naive children would then enjoy their days carefree without worries.

The two siblings did not return home because Nuo Hus father had to deal with some military affairs. Also later on, Nuo Hu had to accompany his father Nuo Yi Long to an important banquet.

"Brother, today Ill be staying at brother Yus home right? Father and you have to attend a banquet anyway, and I dont want to stay at home by myself said Ai Er nonchalantly.

"Ai Er, forget it! Little Yu will accompany you to dinner, then you will have to go home since he has to cultivate during the night said Nuo Hu.

"Cultivate? Brother Yu, are you currently being specially respected inside the Lei household? You must defeat Lei Long to become the next master of the household!" As Ai Er finished speaking, Lei Yus mood suddenly became a bit depressed. Nuo Hu lightly pulled at her while giving her a forceful stare.

What? Did I say something wrong?

"Enough! Ai Er! Stop talking!" Nuo Hu suddenly shouted. Ai Er did not think her brother would have such a big reaction, suddenly became teary eyed.

It doesnt matter, Ai Er does not know the whole story." Lei Yu reluctantly smiled and gently patted Ai Ers head.

"What? Tell me! Tell me what happened?" Ai Er thought Lei Yu lived here simply because it was closer to school, and did not bother with living anywhere else.

Seeing Lei Yu nodding with the go ahead, Nuo Hu gave out a long sigh. "Alas! One year ago

This Lei Yun is really a big bad guy! Brother Yu, you... how come you didnt tell me earlier?" Crystal like tears came down Ai Ers delicate face. Just seeing her appearance would make one fill with sympathy and affection.

"It doesnt matter, the incident is in the past now, arent I doing great now?" Lei Yu said nonchalantly, but deep in his heart, did he really not care about it?

Brother Yu, come on, let's go eat dinner! said Ai Er while grabbing onto Lei Yus arm.

Nuo Hu hurriedly said farewell to the two and drove away. The Nuo family only had one son and Ai Er is unable to succeed her father. Naturally, the candidate as successor fell on Nuo Hu. Coming into contact with high-level figures early on was a good thing for his future developments.

They both walked together towards a restaurant.

Such a pretty girl yet I dont recognize her? said a young man to his nearby buddies. This young man was in his early twenties standing at a distance away, staring at Ai Er approaching.

"Brother Han, we do not recognize her either" said several people nearby.

These young guys slightly squinted their eyes, deep down inside, they were up to something.

After dinner, Ai Er took the lead exiting the restaurant. Lei Yu was in the back, busy taking care of the bill. The young man from before appeared, following behind him were his two buddies.

"Hey pretty girl, can we chat for a bit? You look so beautiful, how about we become friends?"

Ai Er observed the young man - he was very well dressed, and was born with a face that women were attracted to, but it was the spitting image of what a tool would look like. (T/N: the term tool is defined as someone that lack abilities and can only rely on their good looks or penis to get ahead)

Ai Er politely smiled, "I'm sorry, I still have stuff to do, Im going to leave now." Then, she was about to go around these 3 people to leave...

"Hey hold on!" Blocking Ai Ers path, "I am known as Zhao Han, you should have heard of my name, right?

Ai Er frowned, "I'm sorry, Im really busy.

"Damn it, were giving you face and youre refusing it! Not everyone has the privilege to talk to our brother Han! cursed someone standing behind Zhao Han.

Shut up!" Zhao Han turned around with vicious cold stare, "who said you could talk to her?

This student immediately lowered his head, with the appearance of a henchman.

Then with a smiling face towards Ai Er: "Pretty girl, I only want to be friends, why are you refusing my requests? Do you have time tonight? I will treat you to a drink.

Ai Er did not want Lei Yu to see her in this situation, and did not want Lei Yu to get into trouble since hes already having bad luck with his life. Besides, her brother wasnt here right now.

Sorry, please let me get by.

Ai Er wanted to leave, but Zhao Han would not quit, he then grabbed Ai Ers hand. Just at this moment, Lei Yu came out from the restaurant.

"Bastard! Stop!" shouted Lei Yu.

Zhao Han frowned, "this girl fits my taste, you kiddo better stay away from her or dont blame me for any consequences!

"If you dont let go, YOU will suffer the consequences!" Lei Yu stared menacingly. Inside Lei Yus heart, Nuo Hu and Ai Er were very important to him. Therefore he will not allow any harm to befall them.

"Youre seeking death!" Behind Zhao Han, a buddy of his rushed over throwing out a punch, intending to knock Lei Yu to the ground.

omg, thank you. jiayou.

Thank you for all the hard work...

Ch 9 - Zhao Hans Provocation

Lei Yu with a blank facial expression retreated a few steps back avoiding the incoming punch, extended his hand and grabbed onto the persons wrist and forcefully bent it downwards. You could hear a ka cha sound that would give nearby people a shiver in their hearts. This persons whole arm bent in the opposite direction to a degree that was unimaginable.

Lei Yu slowly walked forward a few steps, coldly looked at Zhao Han, "Im going to say it once more, let go of your hands!

Zhao Han narrowed his eyes, "you seem to have some skills huh, but in front of me its still nothing!" Instantly releasing his hands from Ai Er, his hands formed something similar to tiger claws, exuding the Tiger Claw style, dashing towards Lei Yu.

Feeling a powerful internal energy coming from his opponent, Lei Yu wasnt taking any chances, immediately going into a defensive posture.

Hu!

*Pak!*

The fists of both of them continuously clashed, both their reactions can be described as extremely sharp, and it appears at the current situation, their powers were at a draw. Lei Yu was not expecting this at all, and neither was Zhao Han. Zhao Han was really surprised someone was able to contend with his abilities.

After a brief clash, the two separated, staring at each other's eyes.

Ai Er nearby was tightly clutching her clothes at a loss for words, while the other person who was holding his previously injured arm dared not to make a sound. This was not a fight either of them could jump into.

Zhao Hans body stood up, inconspicuously pulled out of a dagger from behind, then pierced forward aiming for Lei Yus chest area. Ai Er screamed out in fear, but Lei Yu was not someone that could be easily beaten. In the nick of time, he also withdrew from his hip a shimmering sharp edged tool. This sharp edged tool was actually the spike, the spike that was not ordinary at all, where upon sunlight hitting it would give off a cold white aura.

"Bang bang" collisions could be heard. The spike in Lei Yus hand did not suffer any damage at all, while the dagger in Zhao Hans hands had several cracks in it.

For someone like Zhao Han who could not get the upper hand, he came up with a wicked idea.Turning around to face Ai Er, he used his top speed and dashed towards her.

"You bastard!" Lei Yus eyes were filled with a cold anger. With a shout of power, his whole body dashed forward with the speed of lightning. With all the long distance weighted running Lei Yu trained in, his speed was extremely quick. As Zhao Han arrived in the front of Ai Er, Lei Yu was already in there as a shield. The dagger in Zhao Hans hands sliced through Lei Yus sleeves, revealing a strange brand on his arm.

Gritting his teeth, Lei Yu lifted his leg and kicked out, hitting Zhao Han in the abdomen area. Staggering backwards a few steps, Zhao Han felt something in his throat, then a mouthful of blood sprayed out.

Slightly gasping for breath, eyes staring viciously at Lei Yu, "who exactly are you?

"Is there a need for you to know?" Lei Yu turned away, ignoring the wound on his arm, looked at Ai Er, determined nothing was wrong with her before sighing in relief.

If you really have the guts, 8 oclock, in the hillside behind the university, go alone, we will go for another round, whoever doesnt show up is a grandson! said Zhao Han. (T/N: grandson is meant to be something offensive)

"I'm not interested, and my grandfather already died." Without a care, Lei Yu pulled Ai Er behind him, walked away without looking back.

"Coward! How can you be such a pussy in front of a woman, its fine if you dont dare to go, leave the girl behind so she can spend the night with me, then well call it even said Zhao Han as he wiped some blood from his mouth.

You fcuking bastard!" cursed Lei Yu, since he could not tolerate this anymore.

"Then are you going or not?" asked Zhao Han with narrowed eyes in a cold tone.

"8 oclock, wait for your funeral!" Leaving these words, Lei Yu took Ai Er and left without looking back.

Arriving at the entrance to Lei Yus military apartments.

Dont go, I will call my brother first!

"Dont!" Lei Yu stopped Ai Ers action, "your brother is currently engaging in important affairs, dont bother him, its not a big deal, I will take care of this matter.

But

"It's really not a big deal, you saw it, he is no match for me right?" said Lei Yu, gently patting Ai Ers head in a comforting gesture.

"Then... then you have to be careful tonight!" said Ai Er filled with concern.

The current time was already 7:30PM, Lei Yu pulled the reluctant to leave Ai Er into a taxi, told the taxi driver the destination, then walked alone to the hill that was behind the local university.

This so-called hill in the back was actually just a small slope, not very tall with weeds everywhere. If one doesnt squat down, they can be easily seen by anyone.

The only reason Lei Yu decided to come was that he did not want to leave unfinished business behind. Although Ai Er was not his biological sister, he holds her in his heart even more dear than a biological sibling. Nuo Hu and Ai Er could be considered the only family Lei Yu had. He did not want any harm to come to either of them. Nuo Hus temper isnt very good, when encountering a situation such as this, he would definitely make some impulsive move. Moreover, someone that can contend evenly with him, Nuo Hu may not necessary be able to deal with. So this matter must be settled by Lei Yu, especially when he could not tolerate those verbal abuse.

On top of the desolate hill, looking at his watch, the current time was five minutes to 8 oclock. Lei Yu looked around and sure enough, two people were coming towards him.

"You really have the guts! But you're dead now!" as Zhao Hans familiar tool face appeared before Lei Yu, along with a twenty-something year old person in black. This person had a sinister cold atmosphere about him, entirely dressed in a black tight-fitting clothes, with long hair obscuring half his face.

"Cousin, thats him." Zhao Han said that to the person in black clothing. (T/N: referring to older male cousin)

The person clothed in black did not speak, but nodded slightly, then walked step by step towards Lei Yu.

As the distance got closer, Lei Yu could not detect his opponents presence (life energy), which made him lose some confidence in himself. Lei Yu adjusted his breathing, it appears he has encountered a strong opponent, not daring to thoughtlessly circulating his own internal energy.

The person clothed in black planted his left foot on the ground, right foot gently slid along the grounds surface, giving one an atmosphere as if a caged bison was about to storm out. He was exhibiting an imposing manner, but setting off a sinister cold appearance which was somewhat not quite compatible with the prior.

Lei Yu gently raised his hands up, ready to take on his opponents attack.

The speed of the person in black was very fast, almost instantaneous, treading firmly on the ground, kicking up dirt with each step, his body was like a black panther directly rushing at Lei Yu, while at the same time both his hands formed like claws.

As the powerful imposing manner approached him, Lei Yus hair was blown back from this momentums force.

Strong!

Lei Yu drew an arc with one hand, trying to stop the opponent's attack. The rapid figure of the person in black was like a loose kite, immediately swaying to the other side. Although this speed was something Lei Yu was capable of, he had never met anyone that could do it so effortlessly.

Hu!

A gust of wind blew by, the figure of the man in black once again dashed towards Lei Yu, both parties clashed together.

*Pak!*

When fists clashed with claws, it gave off a crisp sound. The two opponents both retreated two steps backwards and a look at each other with surprise in their eyes.

Youngster, youre not bad! said the man in black.

You are quite strong yourself!

But unfortunately, the person you offended is part of our Ming Sect, my condolences!" The body of the main in black began to shake.

Aghh!

A powerful shout went up into the sky (T/N: think Dragonball), due to the roaring sound of immense power, the surrounding weeds and grass all bent away from the source. Then, as the grass settled down, one could see hidden amongst the grass was a pair of eyes staring out at them dueling.

from the plot and from many undetailed explanation(especially how mc gain his power or where he got to an unknown area that have a magical fruit that always replenish itself when pick from the tree and how the f4cking land thing is not discovered before) i can tell this a work of an *******

Thanks alot for the translations!!

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    from the plot and from many undetailed explanation(especially how mc gain his power or where he got to an unknown area that have a magical fruit that always replenish itself when pick from the tree and how the f4cking land thing is not discovered before) i can tell this a work of an *******
    Yea, I also think it's a bit too convenient, but I feel like all the Chinese novels have that. How Linley in CD somehow got "the" ring when all his super ancestors missed it, Chu Fung in MGA conveniently has all these unexplained stuff in his body etc. Hoping someday the author explains all this... I eat tomatoes didn't explain his stuff until 1000 chapters later...
    Last edited by omgitsaray; 07-17-15 at 12:42 AM.

Ch 10 - Battle Again In Three Years

Like a bullet, the man in blacks speed suddenly increased exponentially, rushing towards Lei Yu with razor sharp nails shimmering with coldness. Lei Yu raised his hand to block his opponents attack. Those two were like the drifting wind, from east to west , from south to north, those clashes were almost unimaginable, each clash would result in a burst of strong wind pressure. Observing at the side, Zhao Han was scared silly. "Fortunately, this evening the kid did not fight seriously with me or I would have suffered a great deal, who exactly is he? Why is he so powerful?

Meanwhile, within the grass was a pair of eyes with a look of surprise, but no one knew it was there.

The fight between the two had been going on for over a minute now. As Lei Yu gently deflected the man in blacks left-handed attack then quickly turned around. The man in black saw this weakness and five lines of cold sinister light flashed by. Lei Yu suddenly felt a hot sensation on his back because the man in black had used his right hand to split it. At that moment with blood pouring down, Lei Yu frowned, beads of sweat on his forehead was dripping down and he was slightly panting out of breath.

Do I really need to use the power of lightning?" Lei Yu pondered, "theres no other way, the opponent is just too strong!

Clenching his teeth, Lei Yu initiated the next attack, with both hands at a knife-like form, he chopped down at the man in black. The man in black raised both of his hands, grabbing both of Lei Yus arms and ripped downwards. Both of Lei Yus sleeves were then ripped off, leaving 5 lines of bloodstains on each arm. Clenching his teeth to endure the pain, his hands did not stop, continuing to chop down on the shoulders of the man in black. Containing a burst of paralysis within a powerful force, the man in blacks body began to tremble, surprise revealing in his eyes. But more importantly he saw the brand on Lei Yus right arm.

Quickly retreating a few steps back, the man in black said: "You are very strong, and your internal energy is not bad, if we continue fighting both of us could end up seriously injured!

What do you want then?" Lei Yu asked while slightly panting.

Tell me your name." The man in black was most concerned with the numbness he felt and the lightning brand on Lei Yus arm. Currently, if one was to look closely at the man in black, you would be able to see his arm constantly trembling. In fact he had no ability to fight anymore, with his arms in a paralyzed state, theres no way for him to continue attacking. If at this moment Lei Yu rushed forward, this person would not have anyway to fight back.

Lei Yu!

A member of the Lei family household? The man in black slightly widened his eyes.

"No! I'm not of the Lei family!" Lei Yu's voice was slightly emotional, he wanted to rush forward and slap his opponent's face a few times. Except his internal energy consumption had been nearly depleted, there was no strength left to battle again. But fortunately the other side announced a cease fire.

"My name is Cai Zhong, Ming Sects northern branchs leader.

(So what if hes of Ming Sect!)

"Three years, three years later at this exact same place, same time and date as today, well battle it out again, how about it?" asked the man in black.

Its rare to encounter a worthy opponent, as Ming Sects branch leader, Cai Zhong was naturally excited. Especially when the opponents age was much younger than him and already possessing such skill and strength. This inspired Cai Zhongs fighting spirit, a fighting spirit that was not willing to lose out when compared to Lei Yu.

In fact Lei Yu's thought process was the same as his opponents, when faced with someone more powerful than themselves, they naturally want to pursue them. Today it was clear he was at a disadvantage, if it wasnt for his reliance on the power of lightning, the one being seriously injured would be himself. Lei Yu promised himself that from today onwards, he will definitely put more effort into cultivating. Yet cultivating requires an opponent to test its strength on, and in front of his eyes was the obvious best choice.

"I accept this match! But..."

"I know what you're worried about, I assure you, this Zhao Han is my younger cousin, and from now on he will not bother you or your girlfriend.

"Uh..." Lei Yu wanted to explain, but thinking about it, it wasnt necessary, so he just nodded his head.

Good, we have a deal!" Pulling along the still surprised Zhao Han, the two quickly left Lei Yus eyesight.

As the two left, Lei Yu fell to the ground, he had consumed too much of his internal energy. The previous fight in the evening had already depleted a portion of it, and now his final blow used all the last ounce of internal energy he had left. All these combined made Lei Yu especially exhausted. Yet with all his last strength staked in the final blow, the other side was able to leave, striding away with such ease and grace. Inside his heart, Lei Yu was inspiring himself to put in more effort to become strong. Three years, three years will pass by fast, we must seize every day. But then remembering after two weeks, he would have the opportunity to enter the Dragon Team. And inside Dragon Team would be many master practitioners of cultivating techniques. The daily training and duels will definitely make him improve faster compared to cultivating alone. Thinking about this caused Lei Yus blood begin to boil in excitement.

At this moment, someone suddenly came out of the bushes. The scared Lei Yu hurriedly retreated backwards raising his hands ready to attack.

With a "plop" sound, the person that rushed out in front of Lei Yu actually kneeled down and shouted: "Master! Please accept me as your disciple! You are really too handsome! So great! *clapping sound* your dashing palms landing on his body was way too cool, so brilliant!

Lei Yu blinked a few times looking at the person in front of him, "are you trying to scare me to death?

My apologies master, do you have any thoughts on accepting a disciple? I am willing to serve and wait on you without any regrets! I hope you will not refuse this sincere disciple!

"Stop joking around!" Lei Yu used his last ounce of strength to support his body before standing up, "I have never thought about taking in a disciple, and oh yeah, you best not disclose what happened here today.

As long as you agree to my requests, I will definitely not disclose this!

I already said I dont accept disciples.

This person helplessly watched Lei Yu. With a long face "if you do not agree to my request, I will stay kneeling here to my death and not get up!

You should first put your pants back on! Or else people would think..." said Lei Yu who was already exhausted, his body somewhat shaking.

"Ah!" looking down, the student said: "I was just taking a shit, students arent allowed to smoke cigarettes so I was hiding here to get a smoke, then seeing your exciting fight that I actually forgot to pull up my pants. Ahhhh! I forgot to wipe!

...! Lei Yu did not know whether to laugh or cry. He currently did not have any energy left to laugh. Yet he couldnt hold in his laughter when faced with this student in front of him.

"Help me out, give me your hand for support.

No problem!

Are you still a student?

First year (freshman), in that school.

What is your name?

Liu Hao!

Okay.

As they arrived at the schools main entrance, a fast car drove towards them, getting out of the car were three people: one was the familiar face of Nuo Hu; the other was Ai Er; and the third was someone Lei Yu had seen before, it was Nuo Hus bodyguard Bao.

"How was it? How come you didnt tell me sooner!" Nuo Hu hurriedly scolded as he observed the wounds on Lei Yus arms.

"It's okay, everythings alright now.

"Brother Yu, youve been wounded, quick, lets go to the hospital!" Ai Er held onto Lei Yu, and with one person on either side, they assisted Lei Yu into the car.

This brother (buddy), you are..." asked Nuo Hu sitting in the front passenger seat and looking behind at Liu Hao.

My name is Liu Hao, first year student and Im Im masters disciple. Liu Hao did not know what Lei Yus name was so he could only answer like this.

Huh...?

Ch 11 - Averse To Accepting A Disciple

At a high-end residential villa.

Cousin! Why did you (T/N: older male cousin)

That kid is really powerful, I suspect he is a member of the Lei family, after all his surname is Lei, but it might or might not be it" said Cai Zhong, exhaling a breath as he came out of his meditative state. (T/N: this meditative state is how cultivators recoup their energy loss or to heal injuries)

Lei family? asked Zhao Han.

"Right, its the Lei family, but the brand of the Lei family should all be flame shaped, but this kid actually has a lightning shape, could it be that he tattooed it on himself?" Cai Zhong thought about it, then rejected the answer. "Shouldnt be tattooed on, his attacks contain attributes of the lightning and I almost suffered a major loss. If he did not hold back, its a possibility that I would not be able to return here.

"How could he be so powerful? Should I ask my father to go to the Lei family to ask about him?" asked Zhao Han.

No need to disturb the elder. In three years time... wait until three years later and we will definitely see which of us is stronger!" Cai Zhongs eyes shimmered with lights, Lei Yu unintentionally stimulated Cai Zhongs inspiration for training.

That young girl

Give it up, I promised him, do not bother them!

Okay, I understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lei Yu was brought to the hospital by Nuo Hu. There, he was bandaged up and then driven home. Liu Hao left by himself in a taxi, but before leaving he said "tomorrow, I'll come back to your house and perform the induction ceremony!" This gave Lei Yu a big headache.

The incident has concluded, they promised not to bother you anymore" said Lei Yu with a smile.

Ai Er felt her heart ache looking at Lei Yu. She did not want to cause trouble for Lei Yu since his life was already quite pitiful. Yet these things already happened, fortunately he only suffered minor injuries, nothing major or Ai Er would die of guilt.

Brother Yu, try to rest well. Ai Er then placed a cup of water at the bedside for Lei Yu.

I do want to recuperate a bit.

Nuo Hu heard from Ai Er what had happened so he didnt ask any further questions. Rest well little Yu, we are leaving now.

Lei Yu nodded his head, after accompanying the two to the door, he returned to his bedroom, took off all his clothes and sat down cross-legged. From earlier on, he felt a throbbing sensation inside his body so Lei Yu had urgently wanted to figure out exactly what was going on.

After calming his mind, Lei Yu concentrated and monitoring his internals. It was exactly as he expected, that green energy had appeared again, continuously repairing the wounds on Lei Yu. The claw wounds on his arms and back were being wrapped up by that green energy.

What exactly is this power? Why does it have such an extensive repairing ability?

Lei Yu still could not understand, yet the wounds were currently being repaired at a rapid rate. First to be repaired were the blood vessels, then followed by the muscles. As the wounds were slowly closing up, Lei Yu attentively experienced the warm feeling of when the green energy nourished them.

Two hours later, Lei Yu's skin had actually completely healed, only a layer of blood was left on the surface. Lei Yu lightly pinched all around. "My god! There's no scars!" Lei Yu really had to admire this green energys repairing ability. At the same time, it made him want to know the origin of this power even more. But he did not know where to start investigating because this power appeared together with the lightning brand and the Lei Yu Divine Arts.

Suddenly, his internal energy started to surge. What little left of his internal energy underwent some turmoil before slowly converging to his dantians Sea of Energy area. The sparse spiritual energy in the air was gradually being drawn into Lei Yu, and that yellow energy would start removing the impurities of the spiritual energy entering his body. This series of steps were completed almost instantaneously, while Lei Yu only had to propel his own purple energy according to the cultivation methods in his mind.

Lei Yu, who had entered the early [Integration stage] already felt strong enough. After all, before he came back to the city he did kill that an unknown wild beast. And this beast was able to rival the legendary qilin. But today when facing Cai Zhong did he realize he was still too weak. Since he made a battle date with his opponent in three years time, he must intensify his own cultivation. With a resolute and unyielding personality, Lei Yu naturally was not willing to fall behind.

The internal energy inside the body was continuously being enriched, and the energy in his dantian area continued to recover and enlarge, giving Lei Yu a surprise as the scene unfolded. His purple energy originally was only the size of a babys fist, residing in his dantians Sea of Energy area. But now it had increased by a full size, containing small amounts of explosive force giving Lei Yu a shock. "This is... what the heck is going on? How could it improve so fast?

Lei Yu clearly understood, wanting to absorb the trace amounts of spiritual energy in the surrounding air required a lot of effort. Although with the unknown yellow energy assisting him in removing impurities did save him a lot of time, but even so, the speed of absorbing the spiritual energy should not change that much. But now it had just been a few short hours, the spiritual energy inside his dantians Sea of Energy area had increased by a lot! Could it be that he depleted his internal energy too much, therefore it made his absorption rate increase?

All these situations were running around in his mind, yet he could not figure out an explanation.

Currently the most important thing to him was to recuperate the loss of internal energy from yesterday. Although the internal energy inside his dantian had increased by a full size, the meridians inside his body felt a bit empty, it did not have the previous feeling of being full of strength when it was filled up, it actually felt a bit weak now.

Lei Yu slightly exhaled, opened his eyes and turned around to look at his old tattered clothes. Inside still contained a few fruits. He picked one up and brought it to his mouth while walking towards the bathroom to wash up.

This Liu Hao was definitely in a rush to perform the induction ceremony. Lei Yu had just finished washing up and changed his clothes and the doorbell rang.

Master! I came to deliver breakfast to you!" Liu Hao had brought bread and hot milk with him.

"Thank you, and dont call me master. Ive told you, Ive never thought about taking in a disciple" said Lei Yu as he took the breakfast.

Liu Hao immediately put on a pitiful face, his lips quivering, his eyes shimmering back and forth, "I beg you, I beg you to accept me as a disciple!

How about I call you boss, cant you just let me go! Youre even a freshman in a University! (T/N: very prestigious to be a University student)

*Ba thump* Liu Hao knelt down. "If you dont accept me, I will never get up from this kneeling position!

Picking up the bread and taking a bite, the other hand holding the hot milk, Lei Yu said: "Have fun kneeling, Im going to go run some errands, oh yea, when you leave, dont forget to lock the door after you. Without waiting for Liu Haos reply, Lei Yu fled the area.

Exiting and waving down the car, Lei Yu needed to buy some daily necessities and clothes. Nuo Hu treated Lei Yu, this sworn brother quite well, he easily took out tens of thousands of yuan (T/N: chinese currency) making Lei Yu extremely moved.

Nuo Hu helped him too much, Lei Yu was always thinking about how to repay his kindness and how to pay back, it wasnt that he didnt want to repay him right away, it just wasnt the right time yet.

In the evening, Lei Yu was carrying a lot of packages and upon opening the door, he was caught completely off guard.

Why are you still kneeling here?

"Master, just listen to me! Oops, I mean, just accept me!" Liu Hao pitifully rubbed his trembling legs.

Youve been kneeling here all along? asked Lei Yu.

No nope, just before I couldnt hold it in anymore and went to the toilet.

I really commend you, quickly get up. You havent eaten the whole day right? asked Lei Yu.

Liu Hao continued to put on pitiful face and nodded hard.

Fortunately I just bought some instant noodles, wait a bit, I will cook it for you." Lei Yu then added: "Stand up while you wait!

Master, are you accepting me?" ask Liu Hao excitedly.

Lei Yu helplessly sighed, "if you can eat five bags of instant noodles then Ill accept you, oh, and plus five eggs.

Hell yeah! "Liu Hao slammed his hand down, abruptly getting up from the ground, nodded and said: "I promise Ill complete the task!

A full pot of noodles plus five eggs, Lei Yu watched as the pot rapidly decreased in content. Finally, even the soup was gone. He was completely impressed by Liu Hao, he didnt think this guy could eat that much! It seems its best not to invite this guy over for dinner in the future just in case.

Ive finished eating, master!

Lei Yu unconsciously said "Niu bi! (T/N: Chinese slang, similar to - so awesome)

Thats right!" Liu Hao looked up with an insufferable face.

Oh right, I only know your name is Liu Hao, I dont know anything else.

Ch 12 - Added Extra Event

My dad is the governor!

Governor? Lei Yu was surprised, does this person even look like the son of a governor?

"Thats right master, you dont need to believe me, but what I say is true. I am so awesome out there, surrounded by a bunch of underlings all the time. (T/N: author uses little brothers which basically means underlings)

"You're the eldest son of the governor yet how can you be so dedicated in wanting to be my disciple? One can hardly figure out what was going on here.

Because you are stylish, because you are strong, think about it, if I follow you and attain martial enlightenment, in front of my underlings I would gain so much face! If I met a strong opponent, raising my hand *ka cha* and solve the issue, the feeling of being admired and the subject of attention would be way too cool!" As Liu Hao said this, he displayed an arrogant appearance.

"I really applaud you, you have underlings?

Thats right, I dont like to go home so I live on campus. My father is too strict at home while at school, I would have a group of underlings following me.

Seeing Liu Haos eager to study martial arts face, and then thinking about the small town mayor's son, the one called Luo Yong, even his henchmen had such overbearing and arrogant looks. Lei Yu was flabbergasted, the difference between the twos attitude was way too big.

Learning from me is not an issue, as long as you can endure hardship. And right now, I dont have the ability to open up your meridians or help you build your foundation, so youll have to rely on the daily accumulation of practice, do you understand?

Although he did not quite know what Lei Yu was talking about, Liu Hao just kept on nodding.

The current city is the capital city and the economy is flourishing. But most of the businesses are a controlled monopoly in the hands of the Lei family. South of the city is an important military base where a group of elite soldiers are stationed there, this is the location of Dragon Group.

On typical days, Nuo Hu would be in the military base standing by and also undergoing special training. This training for the average person might be a bit unimaginable, but for someone like Nuo Hu, who was trained since childhood would be able to finish it quite easily. Ancient martial clans would naturally have some profound cultivating techniques passed onto their descendants.

Cultivators are considered a minority in the population. The country of Tenglongs population has reached around 1.5 - 2 billion people. Within a few hundred thousand people, there would be two or three people that were martial cultivators. Cultivators could be divided into several types and stages. The ancient martial clans cultivating levels were separated accordingly to detailed ranks, from First Order Warrior to Sixth Order Warrior, the most powerful naturally being a Sixth Order Warrior. Perhaps in the Martial Sect, theres only one or two people who has reached such power. And similarly, Celestial Court cultivators separated their levels of cultivation into stages as well, First Grade Celestial to Sixth Grade Celestial. Same as Martial Sect, someone who had attained the rank of Sixth Grade Celestial would be so strong that it will exceed an ordinary persons imagination.

Whether it be Ming Sects evil cultivating methods or Celestial Courts unique cultivating methods, or Martial Sects various martial practitioners, when their strength reaches a certain power, their ranks will naturally increase. As for the Lei family being a unique existence, they might be the only exception here since they were considered very enigmatic.

The test in one months time arrived very quickly. Lei Yu was filled with confidence and was fully prepared. Nuo Hu drove Lei Yu, and the vehicle went into the military base located south of the city. This base only allowed a few private cars to enter it and of course Nuo Hus car was considered one of them.

Inside an extremely large office.

Today, that Lei Yu kid will be partaking in the test to enter Dragon Team said Fan Hong Chang while sitting on a couch.

It is something I would not have thought possible, the trash that was thrown out of the Lei family household in the past, today is able to stand in the midst of Tenglong countrys proudest military army, moreover it being the most powerful Dragon Team." The person who said this was a physically strong looking middle-aged person, dressed in a military uniform, with an upright face giving people an invisible sense of dignity. This middle-aged person is the country's greatest army Dragon Groups commander.

Although the total number of people in Dragon Group added up was only about two thousand plus, each one of them were an elite. This military brigade focuses mainly on the performance of individual ability, and not entirely focused on firearms training. Entering Dragon groups most powerful Dragon Team, the threat of firearms towards these people werent that significant.

"Elder brother, what do you think the chances are for him to get into Dragon Team?" This woman was someone with the same age as Nuo Yi Long. Although already considered middle-aged and perhaps she maintained herself very well - her skin was very delicate looking and her features gave out a mature womans special attractive charm. If one only considered her looks, they would not believe that she was one of Tenglong countrys top ranked masters. This person was indeed Nuo Yi Longs twin (younger sister), Nuo Yi Feng. But when comparing their looks, only a few minor details were similar.

"I heard old Fan say this kid was not too bad, I hope he doesnt let us down. Theres one thing you all have to pay attention to - the Lei family members possess a mysterious brand. The reason this kid Lei Yu was driven out of the family was because he did not have the familys unique brand. The Lei family discarded him, but that does not mean we will reject him as well because of that. Even if he does not have the brand, if he is able to transcend the abilities of ordinary people, he too can become the elite of the elite and work for our country." This was Nuo Yi Longs analysis of Lei Yu.

"What elder brother said is right. So is today's exam according to our normal way?" asked Fan Hong Chang.

"Nope!" Nuo Yi Long smiled while shaking his head: "The reason Lei Yu possesses power beyond an ordinary person at his age, is depended on his family giving up on him. This childs disposition should be more tough and powerful when compared to other people. Today's test, little Feng and I will also participate in."

Nuo Hu parked his car to the side and a soldier came forward, "little master Nuo Hu, the commander is waiting for you two in the office."

"Okay, I got it." Bringing Lei Yu across several buildings, the came to the entrance of a building that looked like a villa. Two soldiers saw people approaching and hurriedly opened the door. Nuo Hu and Lei Yu then went inside.

"Uncle Nuo, aunty Nuo." Lei Yu greeted the two with manners. Seeing Fan Hong Chang at the side, he smiled and said: Senior officer, you are here as well.

The three smiled and nodded their heads. Nuo Yi Long said: Are you prepared? The three of us will be participating in todays test. Consider this a hurdle since it will require a firm determination and patience exceeding an ordinary person.

Lei Yu exhaled heavily, "uncle Nuo, regarding my situation I think you should already know. I was driven out of the family because I was identified as the useless trash of the family, but I had never given up on myself. Even though others had given up on me, I still have confidence in myself. This tenacity is not something everyone can achieve so please be assured." Lei Yu did not speak a word of the lightning brand he possessed.

"Very good, Im glad you have that self-confidence." Nuo Yi Long went forward, patted Lei Yu on the shoulder, "come with me.

Going with Nuo Yi Long, they climbed up the stairs to the second floor. The others also followed up. Lei Yu was wondering if the test was going to be taken here.

On the second floor facing the stairs was a door. Nuo Yi Long opened the door and inside was a large room furnished with a variety of equipments. A dozen or so young people were struggling to exercise, everyone drenched in sweat. Together with Nuo Yi Long, everyone went inside.

"Commander!" Seeing people arrive, all the young people put down the equipment in their hands, and with the utmost speed neaten themselves and shouted in unison.

Lei Yu could feel the imposing manner of these people. Although few in number, their imposing manner was overwhelming.

"Very good, today theres a high possibility that a new teammate will be joining your team." Nuo Yi Long faced these young people, revealing an irresistible domineering and majestic presence. Everyone that saw Nuo Yi Long instantly exposed the look of worship on their faces. This shows how much command and respect this commander gets in front of these elite soldiers.

Hearing Nuo Yi Longs words, everyone looked at each other. At this time, Fan Hong Chang came out, "the test is ready to begin, Lei Yu, today's event is relatively complicated, there are three of them: First part, the gravity test, you have to bear with the weight that ordinary people cannot handle, it will put high stress on your body but this part I have confidence in you. The second part, testing of the mind, you will be injected with a drug that will test your mental capacity. And the third part, the selection of one of the elite members of Dragon Team for a fight.

Drug? What type of drug? asked Lei Yu.

Nuo Yi Feng said from the side: "This drug came from abroad, after injecting into the body, it will cause the person to become unconscious. During this time, your brain will continuously show a series of pictures, some sad or dangerous pictures, the normal time to pass the test is half an hour which was determined according to the average disposition. Of course, the longer you tolerate this means your mental strength far exceeds the minds of an ordinary person.

Lei Yu nodded his head to show he understood.

In fact, in order to enter Dragon Team only required two tests: the first was the gravity test. Just this test alone, in the entire country only a few dozen people are able to withstand it. This test is completed by using a certain special equipment. And the second test was the mind test that often can eliminate the majority of people, even if a few dozen individuals were able to pass the first round of testing, they will be cut in this round. This shows how demanding Dragon Group are of their elite soldiers.

As for the third test, Lei Yu had to challenge a member of Dragon Team to a fight, this was the added on extra test event.

Ch 13 - Super Strong Endurance

Dragon Teams members were a bit surprised when hearing the third event but did not say anything. With the highest ranking officer in front of them, how would they have the right to speak?

Let the tests begin.

The test to enter Dragon Team could be considered extremely challenging, even Nuo Hu on the side who did not say anything this whole time immediately came forward to cheer for Lei Yu.

Fan Hong Chang led Lei Yu to an open area, then a seemingly transparent overhead glass cover slowly came down, enclosing around Lei Yu. Although he did not understand what was going on, Lei Yu did not speak up to ask.

The glass completely isolated Lei Yu, without any gaps. There were only two pipes at the top attached to the enclosed glass. Fan Hong Chang standing outside speaking could still be heard by Lei Yu.

This is a gravity type machine. While inside, you'll feel the atmosphere weigh ten times the gravity we normally experience, and this will be shown on a panel with numerical data on it. If you can endure for more than five minutes under ten times the gravity, the machine will automatically increase the gravity from ten to eleven times. Five minutes later, it will increase again. The regulation requirements are that you endure it for at least ten minutes in order to pass the test. Fan Hong Chang looked at Lei Yu and asked: "Are you ready?

Lei Yu heavily nodded his head, then took a deep breath.

Fan Hong Chang had a remote in his hands, he then pressed the red button. The numbers on the equipment changed very quickly, jumping from one to ten.

Lei Yu who was standing inside suddenly felt his whole body sink down, almost making him sit on the ground. Clenching his teeth, he concentrated all his strength in his legs, standing back up. Although it was ten times the pressure, it was not only testing ones ability to bear with a heavy weight, but it also had great impact on ones internal organs. If an ordinary person was subject to such pressure, their internal organs may rupture causing them death in a short time. But how can an ordinary person be compared to Lei Yu and the rest of the elites that exist here?

The current time just passed one minute and one second, Lei Yus body was already drenched in sweat. Under such gravity conditions, both his legs were constantly trembling. Although it was simply ten times, it was similar to ten people with the same weight as yourself, hanging off your neck. And supporting this weight is just your own pair of legs.

Lei Yu clenched his teeth. Sweat dripped past his eyes yet he did not have time to wipe it. His fists tightly clenched together, the veins in his forearm popping out, Lei Yu then forced his head to tilt back up.

This test had a certain degree of risk. If one was to give up against the pressure, they would need to lie down fully on the ground. And the body had to become a balanced equipment, because if one was to instantly give up, then their head would have a high chance of being snapped by the gravity. Therefore having a strong spine and back muscle was an important requirement.

Lei Yus sweat had already drenched the ground, he could still see out his eyes due to his own perseverance. Fan Hong Chang, Nuo Yi Long, and Nuo Yi Feng all three nodded their head from the side. Nuo Hu was forcefully clenching his fist at the side since he too had experienced this pressure before. If one was not careful, this unbearable pressure would prove fatal.

During this time, Lei Yu began to realize what passing the day was like a year meant. In the past, his loaded running could not be compared to the same level of pressure he was experiencing right now. Fortunately for Lei Yu, he had pass through the [Body Refining] stage, not only was his musculoskeletal system stronger than a normal person, his internal organs and meridians exceeded most typical people.

Four minutes fifty-five seconds, four minutes fifty-six seconds... four minutes fifty-nine, five minutes!" Fan Hong Chang watched the time on the machine while at the same time glancing at Lei Yu. He did not have any intentions of giving up, that meant he wanted to continue to endure the increase in gravity.

The present elite soldiers on scene had also tested and endured the added increase in gravity in the past. Even if it was only adding the additional 100% of the base gravity, the pressure was something they would remember for a lifetime. Out of the whole team, only one person insisted on enduring past the required time, but because the pressure of the gravity was too much, this lead to injuries and resting in the hospital for two months before fully recuperating.

Once the gravity increased, Lei Yus leg buckled forward, but quickly recovered and stabilized his body. His legs were shaking even more now. And one could see within his clenched fists, nails were embedded into his flesh. Yet the current Lei Yu could not worry about that, he had to endure, he wasnt being conceited at all, Lei Yu just felt he could handle it. He welcomed this pressure that ordinary people could not handle because this was the only way to make himself become more powerful. Lei Yu also wanted to know how strong he currently was.

As if time was passing by at a slow pace, Lei Yus breathing became more rapid, the chest rising with each breath became more evident, and the bones in his entire body gave off a continuous "pak pak" sound. Fan Hong Chang looked at the time on the remote in his hands, it was already nine minutes and a half, only thirty more seconds to reach ten minutes. If Lei Yu did not give up after that, he will continue to endure gravity with an additional 100% of base value. At this time, not only did the elite soldiers feel surprised, even Nuo Yi Long and his twin sister opened their eyes wide in surprise, this kid was really strong. He was able to endure such a powerful gravity pressure to the present.

Nine minutes and fifty-seven, nine minutes and fifty-eight, nine minutes and fifty-nine, ten minutes!

Oh heavens!

"He was able to endure it!" The soldiers one by one could not help but exclaim out loud.

Once again, the gravity inside was increased. Both of Lei Yus legs were pressed down to a curve shape, then to a kneeling position. When Fan Hong Chang was about to the press the green button to stop the gravitys pressure, Lei Yu pressed both hands onto the ground, clenched his teeth and looked up, all the veins in his neck had burst out, an "aggh!" cry came out. All eyes were suddenly wide with disbelief because Lei Yu had stood up once again.

"Strong, way too strong!" Nuo Yi Feng gasped and said: "A person who is not using any internal energy as support, but only relying on their own endurance to see how much weight they can support, it seems this kid Lei Yu is really quite good! Its Lei familys big loss!

Nuo Yi Long also nodded. This meant he agreed with his sisters opinion. Nuo Hu was already so excited that he couldnt speak, both hands continuously rubbing together in anxiety.

Once the machines panel showed fifteen minutes on it, Lei Yu finally but unwillingly, opened his mouth and said: I give up!

Fan Hong Chang quickly pressed the green button, "twelve times the gravity, he has passed the gravity test!" From his voice, one could tell it revealed a tone of excitement.

The machine instantly decompressed the pressure. Lei Yu felt like he finally regained control of his body. Also at this time, his internal energy started surging like a raging storm. Quickly closing his eyes, Lei Yu felt his entire body as a whole seemed to have become more powerful.

Applause. Everyone was clapping their hands loudly, "not bad, this kid is really not bad." Nuo Yi Long clapped his hands as he walked forward.

"Thank you." Although Lei Yus entire body increased in power a bit, he pretty much used up all his strength and then some more. Twelve times the gravity, no one present was able to endure it when they were in his place. Though by using ones strength along with their internal energy they could last just as long, but Lei Yu did not use any internal energy.

"The next phase will be testing of the mind, take a break, well continue in the afternoon" said Fan Hong Chang.

Lei Yu followed Nuo Hu to a bedroom on the first floor, he indeed needed time to rest.

Taking off his clothes, Lei Yu quickly rinsed the sweat off his body, then went out wrapped in a towel. Nuo Yi Long and Nuo Hu were both sitting on the bed when he came out.

Uncle Nuo, how come youre here? laughed Lei Yu.

"Child, little Hus referral of you was quite good, you have great potential." When Nuo Yi Long eyes landed on Lei Yus right arm imprinted with a lightning brand, his eyes suddenly opened wide, "what is that on your arm?

Lei Yu looked at his right arm and said: "This is the Lei family households family brand.

"Family brand!" Nuo Yi Long suddenly stood up, "werent you kicked out of the family because you didnt have the familys brand? How come..."

Lei Yu smiled, "the family abandoned me, I am no longer of the Lei family, even if I currently do have the brand, I will not go back, I will never forgive the humiliation Ive endured there!" All the anger he had in his heart was awoken by Nuo Yi Long, Lei Yus words were filled with hatred.

"But as far as I know, the Lei familys brand should be the shape of a flame right? Why is yours a lightning?" asked Nuo Yi Long extremely puzzled.

Why is the Lei familys last name Lei?" (thunder) With this simple response, it was sufficient to make Nuo Yi Long completely understand.

"The surprises you keep giving me is really unimaginable, previously was your endurance, and now its your brand, child, do you have anything else to shock me with?

Lei Yu laughed, "uncle Nuo, can you keep this a secret for me? I dont want the members of the Lei family to know about this.

"Dont worry, I will keep this a secret" said Nuo Yi Long, "you have a good rest, I have some things I need to take care of."

Ch 14 - Unable To Figure Out A Solution

Lei Yu nodded his head. Only Nuo Hu and him were left in the room.

"Little Yu, you are too awesome. Before, I was only able to get through eleven times the gravity, didnt think that you could actually endure up to twelve times, formidable, really formidable!" said Nuo Hu as he laughed.

Come on, arent you currently incredibly formidable as well?

"Thats of course, everyone of the elites in Dragon team all possess a miraculous cultivating technique. But theres a few members that I cannot even compare to" said Nuo Hu.

There are people much stronger than you?

"Of course there is, the elites in Dragon team all possess a cultivating technique specially tailored to them, provided by the ancient martial arts clans, they are all very powerful. The Dragon Team has a rule, anyone is eligible to challenge a fellow teammate, but the fight between teammates is only a tool to learn from each other. You have just entered Dragon Team so no one will challenge you within a year, and you are not eligible to challenge others.

Lei Yu took special interest in Dragon Teams rule. Allowed to challenge someone more powerful than themselves was one of the best platforms for him to improve.

Three oclock in the afternoon, Lei Yu was prepared to take the second test. When arriving at a large hall, Nuo Yi Long, Nuo Yi Feng, and Fan Hong Chang these three, were already on scene, while the rest of the elite soldiers had already disappeared. There was only one soldier standing behind the three.

Uncle Nuo, where are the rest of the elite soldiers? asked Lei Yu.

They are currently on a mission replied Nuo Yi Long.

Your test has been cancelled said Fan Hong Chang.

Cancelled? How come? asked the surprised Lei Yu, did I do something to disqualify?

Nope, your abilities are in full compliance with the standards of entering Dragon Team, congratulations to you on joining Dragon Team!

Lei Yu really did not understand what happened and how hed so miraculously entered Dragon Team. But this was the result of Nuo Yi Long and the other two deciding after a long discussion. Lei Yu also did not want to ask too much about it.

In fact, the reason this happened was because of Lei Yus brand. The mysteriousness of the Lei family was well known to all, just a single person could turn the heavens and earth upside down. There were about fifty to sixty Lei family members, which in the whole Tenglong countrys population is considered so minutely small. Yet each of the major forces in the country only had about one hundred or so powerful experts. Of course, amongst these experts, there is a great number of people not accounted for because they were out wandering the world, doing their own thing.

Although the numbers of experts inside the Lei family were the least, yet they were still all elites. The most important was the family head and the familys elder - the family head had reached the most revered place of martial practitioners, the rank of a Sixth Order Warrior, while the familys elder was at the Fifth Order Warrior rank.

Nuo Yi Long believed that Lei Yu would become an even stronger presence, all because of Lei Yus statement, why is the Lei familys surname Lei?

Uncle Nuo, can I put in a request? asked Lei Yu.

Tell me.

"Can I use this gravity machine in the future? I think it will help me further improve myself.

Of course you can!

As this response came out, it made the people on scene a bit surprised. The most surprised person was the unnamed soldier standing behind the three, but of course he did not make a sound.

-----------------------------------------------------

One year can be considered not a long time and not a short time either. Within this year, Lei Yus strength had improved steadily, from the beginning stage of [Integration] to the mid-stage. Although they are still the same stage, one could say the quality of the power had matured. Previously he was only able to consolidate his internal energy over his arms and hands, now he was able to consolidate the energy into his legs as well. Of course, this was thanks to the training while inside the Dragon Team, especially that gravity machine. Lei Yu was now able to solely rely on his bodys endurance without using any internal energy, to withstand fifteen times the gravity.

In the beginning, Fan Hong Chang wanted to provide Lei Yu a cultivation technique but was stopped by Nuo Yi Long. The Lei family had their own cultivation methods, if you introduce another cultivating method mixed in as well, it wasnt something necessary beneficial. Of course, Lei Yu did not ask Dragon Team to provide him a cultivation method either.

Even though he had only reached the mid-stage of [Integration] from the beginning stage, Lei Yu was still very satisfied with the results. After all, he did not neglect his training this past year, but realized the speed of his improvement has been slowed down. There is no doubt that any kind of cultivating method will too see their improvement speed slow down around this point.

As for Lei Yus disciple, he too became determined and put in a lot of effort into training. Without giving up, he persisted with Lei Yus devilish method of training which was similar to torturing ones body. His originally big belly gradually flattened out, replaced with an eight-pack abs that was essentially filled with his accomplishment. There was one particular characteristic that remained, he could still eat like no tomorrow.

Master, take a look, how do I look? Thats what Liu Hao asked while inside Lei Yu's apartment sitting on a sofa, proudly showing off his body underneath his clothes.

"Stop thinking so highly of yourself, youve currently trained your physical body to an acceptable level, now you should be learning to gather internal energy. Once you are able to condense the internal energy into your dantian, then you can freely and continuously absorb it into your body, attaining the requirement to be considered a cultivator.

How do I do that?

"This is for you." Lei Yu especially copied the cultivating methods in his mind down onto a piece of paper. After being together for the past year, he has developed a deeper understanding of his disciple. Naturally, he has relaxed his guard towards him, imparting some real skills to the disciple is something a master must do. Lei Yu has never been a stingy person.

Holding onto the few pages of scrap paper that his master imparted onto him, Liu Hao forcefully sniffed back his nasal mucous, this kind of gratitude on his face was self-evident. (T/N: basically sniffed back his booger like he was about to cry)

Slowly think about it, then gradually understand its meaning. Dont worry too much since this kind of training cannot be rushed.

I understand.

Leaving Lei Yus residence, Liu Hao happily went back to the schools dormitories. Of course, he obeyed his masters command, prohibited from letting anyone else see those cultivation methods including his parents and siblings.

Lei Yu only taught Liu Hao the early stages of [Lightning Foundation]. If a person was suitable for this cultivation method, then they will gradually feel some changes. As long as they grasp this feeling of change, then they will continue to advance. After a year of contact, Lei Yu realized that Liu Hao was indeed fit for martial arts training. Endurance and tenacity of the mind were both quite good, but also able to endure and persist through suffering hardships. There was more than once that Lei Yu doubted Liu Haos identity, whether he was actually the son of the governor. It was only after he saw a few cars arrive to pick him up with registration plates that only government officials were allowed to use, was he thoroughly convinced.

We will currently not talk about Liu Haos cultivation training, but how Lei Yu never relaxed in his own training. No matter what time it was, he would always be thinking about how to improve, and also be thinking about some fighting skills. When he was fighting with the Ming Sects Cai Zhong, Lei Yu only used some routine fighting techniques, which came from a few years ago when he was still in the Lei family and used a small fortune to hire martial arts masters to teach him the moves. Although Lei Yu still remembers all the moves he was taught, they werent really of much use. No wonder his father still did not pay any attention to him during those years, and even kicked him out of the household.

Lei Yu's power and ability to withstand attacks were quite good, and melee combat was something Lei Yu preferred when fighting. If a person held a gun or some type of hidden weapon, then the fight would be pointless and not satisfying to him.

"How to combine my internal energy and force this power to explode out of my body?" This has been the ongoing problem. Lei Yus power was quite strong, but he couldnt always control it smoothly. Either he completely consumes all the internal energy or his power cannot be fully released.

Completely consuming his internal energy does help a bit in improving his cultivation, and the speed will improve quite a bit, but the main problem is not his cultivating speed. For example, if he encountered an opponent, and he spared no effort in releasing all his internal energy, then he would simply not have enough strength to even stand. In this scenario where he did not have any strength left, if the opponent could still move, then he would just become a sandbag waiting to be beaten. He would at the minimum have to reserve some strength, so if he needed to escape, he could still manage to do it.

Lei Yu currently must be more skilled in controlling the internal energy inside his body. Sitting quietly inside his room, Lei Yu monitored his body with his inner vision, then focused all his past experiences on controlling his internal energy.

The internal energys output from his dantians Sea of Energy area was the root cause. And to ensure the he would not be completely exhausted, he would have to accomplish in leaving a trace of internal energy, which was really difficult to do. Lei Yu had previously tried a variety of ways to no avail.

Using a lot of effort to extract the internal energy from his dantian, the condensed internal energy gradually began to decrease. While it slowly gathered in his arm and leg areas, gradually, the internal energy in the dantian became thinner. At the last moment when there was only a hint left, Lei Yu would stop the extraction. Once the internal energy was cut off, the same situation just like in the past happened again, once the internal energy was cut off from the dantian, the energy would dissipate everywhere, unable to gather within his arms and leg anymore.

"What a headache! Once cut off, theres no way for me to control it!"

Ch 15 - Exchanging Pointers Competition

(T/N: exchanging pointers is where they fight in order to learn from each other, or to show off their skills to see who is better, but its not a match to kill or severely wound)

Suddenly, Lei Yu thought of something. Since he could not control it after the cut off, why not just continue controlling it, wondering what effects will occur?

Thinking up to this point, he once again made an attempt. Circulating the internal energy to his arms and legs then returning it back to the Sea of Energy. Lei Yu then extracted a small amount of energy from the Sea of Energy, shaping his internal energy into a thin line. This created a small connection between the energy of his dantian and the main vessels. Followed by controlling the internal energy from the other meridians to circulate, that previously made thin line acted like a coil of suction, following closely at the side of the main vessels where the energy from the other meridians were circulating. Regardless of where the main internal energy flowed to, this thin line always maintained a hint of connection with the Sea of Energy.

When all the energy successfully gathered together, the Sea of Energy maintained a trace of absorption there, Lei Yu was suddenly overjoyed. So not only could he perform a high-power attack, he will not completely exhaust his internal energy at the same time.

He Relaxed his body. Once the internal energy returned to the Sea of Energy, Lei Yu opened his eyes. The next step was to consider what type of attack skills to use.

The essence of close-quarter combat is very simple, described in three words: fast, accurate, and vicious.

Lei Yus speed and accuracy was quite good, if he had explosive power, then this vicious power could easily burst forth. The main flaw he had was that he could not combine everything together. Lei Yu had always been cultivating according to his own interpretation of the methods in his mind, he had never done any systematic training like someone from those ancient martial clans, therefore his moves did not have such coordination amongst itself.

If this was the case, then he can only rely on the benefit of surprise. Lei Yu possessed an unrivaled sharp spike, which should not be taken out unless it was a last resort. Lei Yu had always hidden the spike behind his back hip, and it will become a good killer move. While at a crucial juncture of a battle, his sudden thrust will play a vital role. Add the unique strength of Lei Yu into play, if that sudden outbreak of strength appears , then the chance of winning will be greater.

Cultivating all night, his improvement was almost negligible. Lei Yu put on his clothes, ready to return to Dragon Team. The standards for cultivating were quite strict towards the elites of Dragon Team, but Lei Yu was considered an exception. Even though they were less strict towards him, he would still go there every day.

At this moment, his cell phone rang.

Little Yu, are you doing anything tonight? asked Nuo Hu.

Nothing going on, just about to go back to Dragon Team to train, whats up?

Cant you rest for one day? Want to come with Ai Er and I to a banquet?" asked Nuo Hu.

"Forget it, I dont want to go, Im not interested in those lively bustling environments" said Lei Yu as he shook his head.

Oh my, brother Yu, just go, if you dont go then it will get boring! said Ai Er in a whimsical voice after grabbing the phone.

Well fine then!

Wohoo!
    (T/N: Wn su was the actual word, meaning 10000 years of longevity, my wohoo suffices)

Today's banquet was very special, it was a banquet for martial arts exchange. A lot of social celebrities will be attending so in order to participate in this banquet, ones identity would have had to reached a high level of respect, while the majority of attendees will consist of Martial Sects ancient martial arts clans. This banquets main purpose was to use martial arts as an expression to make friends with fellow cultivators, and also to verify the junior clan members of their improvement and strength. Held once every three years, they would invite a number of representatives from each powerful force to attend. But the core attendees of the banquet would be from the ancient martial arts clans, after all, they were the organizers.

Accompanying Nuo Hu and Ai Er, they arrived at a highly rated restaurant. A lot of cars were already parked in the front. Lei Yu roughly swept through with his eyes and noticed all the cars were of luxury brand.

The banquet hall was on the second floor and the decoration there was indeed quite impressive. Everywhere the eye could see were the colors gold and white as the main focus, giving off a high-class impression.

Inside the banquet hall, it was completely filled with people. But everyone was portraying a gentle elegance, they all had an air of quality which someone belonging to the social elite would have.

Lei Yu, Nuo Hu, and Ai Er all went to a corner of the hall and sat down. Lei Yu carefully looked at the layout of the hall - the rectangular tables were filled with food and drinks, but no one consumed them, most were holding a glass of wine standing there chatting.

In the center of the banquet hall was a huge square shaped stage. It seems this stage was where the so-called exchange of martial arts would be held.

Little Yu, Ai Er, you two sit here for a bit, Im going to go prepare.

Okay, go ahead said Ai Er while smiling.

Seeing Nuo Hu leave, Lei Yu asked: Whats he doing?

In todays exchange of martial arts assembly, theres a competition where they fight and learn from each other, and my brother is one of the participants.

Eh? Then we better cheer him on!

At this time, from a distance came a teenager, well-dressed, one look and you could tell that he was rich. His facial features were quite attractive looking, but had a pair of bottomless eyes that made people uncomfortable when looking at it, because you couldnt tell what he was thinking.

Ai Er!

They both turned towards the voice and Ai Er frowned a bit, how come youre back as well?

Once you left, there was no reason for me to stay abroad, so I returned.

"Dont use me as an excuse." Ai Er was obviously not too happy, grabbing onto Lei Yu and trying to walk away.

This teenager frowned and looked at Lei Yu who was at the side of Ai Er, "who is this guy? Why does he have such a close relationship with Ai Er?

"Hello everyone!" In the center of the hall stood a host on top of the stage. "Today is the martial arts exchange banquet held once every three years, we are very honored to have with us the governor Liu Wen Jin to be the judge of this, let us all warmly welcome him!

The sound of applause rang out through the hall, Lei Yu looked up and saw a fat man standing below the stage, waving his hands in greeting to the audience. Even though he was fat, his demeanor seemed very friendly. When Liu Hao had not undergone his training, he too had that plump and elegant demeanor.

Besides Governor Liu, Lei Yu saw his own disciple Liu Haos figure, apparently Liu Hao did not see Lei Yu.

"And the other two judges - first being Instructor Zhuang from Dragon Group, and the second being Eagle Groups Captain Zou. Captain Zou rushed over here all the way from another province thousands of miles away, let us all warmly welcome them both!

Followed by another round of applause, once the applause ceased, the host continued: "In addition, we also invited the young genius from the special Lei family household, belonging to the main family, Lei Tian.

Lei Yu's brow went up with a frown, why would there be a figure of the Lei family here? Lei Yu had heard of this martial exchange banquet before, but the Lei family had never participated in it before.

A twenty something year old young adult looked around smiling and waving his hands. The current sound of applause was even more enthusiastic than before. Everyone knew of the Lei family, they were a commercial family, their wealth could match the countrys, and the inner workings of the family were very mysterious. Many people wanted to get close to them but had no way of doing so, but they actually appeared here today so how can people not be surprised and become excited? Although only someone of the younger generation within the main family, but he was still an important member of the Lei family.

Lei Yu recognized this person called Lei Tian. On a normal day, he was usually a smooth talker, often hanging around Lei Yun Tian to suck up to him, and his status in the family did carry some weight. But Lei Yu had always looked down on this person because his actions were no different from a henchman. As for his current cultivation rank, Lei Yu was not too clear on. After all, he had never seen the Lei familys cultivating methods, did not know how their techniques worked, and also did not know how they advanced in rank.

Seeing Lei Yu frown, Ai Er with an apologetic face said: "I'm sorry brother Yu, I did not know someone of the Lei family would be here as well, you should know that if this was the case, then I will not have let you come.

Lei Yu laughed a bit, dont worry about it.

As both their eyes were on the stage, the host then said: "Without further adieu, we will begin the competition. In this competition, we will select the first, second, and third place. The top three will have a huge monetary bonus as a reward, and theres a possibility that they will be selected to join either Dragon Group or Eagle Group as an elite soldier of these two powerful armies.

Once his words came out, the audience suddenly went into an uproar. This piece of information was really shocking to them since of all the armies Martial Sect controlled, the most powerful were Dragon Group, then followed by the Eagle Group. And the recruitment process for these two armies were extremely strict and harsh, even to unimaginable proportions. And now actually be able to be selected here and directly join them, how can people not be surprised?

Although both armys military training were extremely harsh, they did receive good compensation for it. It can be said that belonging to those two armies were something a young passionate person would dream of.

A long table was pulled besides the stage, Governor Liu, Captain Zou, and Instructor Zhuang were then seated in order. And the Lei Tian who was introduced early on, began moving towards the back, it seems that he would be participating in this exchange of martial arts competition.

"Im going to stop spouting useless words, let the competition begin. This competition is purely for exchanging pointers, friendship first, ranking second! Participants get ready." Once the host stopped talking, from the door at the back of the hall walked out two young adults. They appeared to be the first round of participants for the competition. The both had a smile while getting onto the stage, clasping their hands together to greet each other, they then prepared for the fight.

Ch 16 - Bastard Of The Lei Family

The competition rules state that you are not allowed to use any internal energy because a large portion of the audience were just ordinary people. If the ability used is too astonishing, it will cause a severe disturbance amongst the ordinary folks. Therefore, participants are competing on their moves, their power, and their endurance to withstand hits.

After the start command was issued, the two young men began to approach each other, watching each other and trying to find any flaws. With his fastest speed, one of the young men sped towards his opponent. As the two briefly clashed, one of them lacked endurance and admitted defeat. The winner stood below the stage, waiting for other participants to continue the competition.

Nuo Hu was the son of Dragon Groups commander, naturally his strength was not weak so he was deliberately placed in the last position to participate.

The competition on the stage was extremely fierce, those government officials and aristocrats spectating began to disregard their own image, openly screaming. These hysterical cries they emitted were as if they were watching a fierce underground cage fighting match.

The first five pairs of participants had already concluded their match, therefore there were five winners. At this time, the whole hall suddenly became quiet. The next participant was considered somewhat of a big shot, a teenager wearing a brilliant white clothing jumped up onto the stage from behind. Lei Yu and Ai Er took a closer look, wasnt this the teenager that just greeted Ai Er not too long ago?

From what the referee said, this was the son of the Eagle Groups commander, named Xiao Fei, no wonder he dared to speak to Ai Er previously in such a manner. But his opponent was not weak either, was a descendant of one of the ancient martial families, naturally someone thats not easy to deal with, but still not considered much in Xiao Feis eyes.

After they both clasped their hands in greeting, the fight began. Xiao Fei was very calm, and his facial expressions did not give away any hint of emotions, he was just quietly standing still. While his opponent was unable to bear with the situation, raised his hands and began to attack.

Pak! Pak! Pak!

Those three sounds went off. Xiao Fei still stood proudly, his deep eyes full of disdain, while his opponent was lying on the ground, body constantly twitching.

The audience suddenly went into an uproar, shouting and cheering for Xiao Fei. The entire hall was filled with boiling emotions and Xiao Fei just faintly smiled, clasped his hands and bowed to the audience before turning around and stepping off the stage. At the same time, his eyes drifted to where Ai Er was sitting, then stared daggers at Lei Yu before silently leaving.

Coming up to the stage is Nuo Hu!

Ohhh!

Awesome!

Nuo Hu's popularity was quite impressive, it seems that many people know of him. That is needless to say since he was the son of Dragon Groups commander. Nuo Hu naturally was the object that everyone paid close attention to. Although Xiao Fei is not weak, he did after all live abroad for a few years while Nuo Hus name inside the country continued to gain fame.

Bursts of shouts came one after another. Following the crowds shouting, Nuo Hu appeared on the stage. His whole body covered in explosive-like muscle, and inside every muscle contained earth shattering strength, giving people a mesmerizing feeling.

"Sorry everyone!" The host suddenly said: "As Nuo Hus opponent had a sudden emergency and cannot participate in the competition, therefore Nuo Hu automatically wins!

"Tsk! What a disappointment!

"Coward, I bet he was just too scared to fight against Nuo Hu!

Thats right! I think so as well!

Inside the hall, no one was blaming Nuo Hu, putting all the responsibility onto the participant that did not show up. Nuo Hu helplessly threw his hands up, walked down the stage, and stood around with the other six winners.

The host raised his hands, trying to maintain order in the chaotic scene. Once the noise gradually quieted down, he then said: "Although we did not get to see an exciting fight, but we will not disappoint you with the next round." The hosts voice suddenly grew louder, "the following appearance will be from the Lei family, Lei Tian!

Woa!

A member of the Lei family is making a move?

Oh heavens!

Something that has never happened before is now happening. Everyone knew the Lei family was powerful, but they had never seen their fighting techniques before. Today they were finally able to witness this scene so a large amount of people were extremely excited.

Without waiting for the cheers to stop, the next words that came out of the hosts mouth caused the atmosphere to gain a new level of frenzy.

Lei Tians opponent will be Governor Lius son, Liu Hao!

At this time, Liu Hao was only wearing a pair of black shorts, his upper body was bare, revealing the results of this past year. His entire body filled with exquisitely sculpted muscles caused many girls to stare hard and do double takes.

Lei Yu could not stay calm, from Ai Ers side, he ran towards the edge of the stage, "wait! You cannot fight with him!

The audience fell completely silent, all eyes were watching this person that opened his mouth to stop the fight. They had no idea who he was, but at this moment, there were two people that recognized him and both of them happened to be on the stage.

"Master?" Liu Hao did not think Lei Yu would actually appear here. Originally he wanted to let Lei Yu know about todays competition, but then he held back, wanting to give Lei Yu a surprise, but definitely did not expect to see him here.

I said you definitely cannot fight with him, come down immediately! Lei Yu once again lashed out.

Lei Yu? While standing on the stage, Lei Tians face was filled with surprise.

The entire audience began to get worked up, who was this person? Why would he suddenly appear and cause trouble? Originally someone wanted to openly curse out at this person, but when he heard the words master coming out of Liu Haos mouth, he immediately shut up.

Lei Yu with an emotionless face stared at Liu Hao, he did not even acknowledge Lei Tians existence. Liu Hao really had no other choice, he could not ignore the commands of his master right? Moreover, everything he had now (abilities wise) was given to him by Lei Yu.

"Okay then." Liu Hao jumped off the stage slightly depressed, then went next to Lei Yu. At this time, Liu Hao's father Governor Liu, with surprise on his face looked at this teenager who was younger than his own son. He would have never thought that the drastic changes his son went through was caused by this teenager, this whole situation has made him feel utter shock.

Lei Tian noticed Lei Yu did not even acknowledge him, suddenly said angrily: "Lei Yu, you coward, did not expect you to come here to accept disciples under fraudulent circumstances! Didnt you jump off a cliff that day to commit suicide?

The entire audience once again became riled up, everyone began to talk about this situation, discussing the relationship between the two. But more focused on the jumping off a cliff topic that Lei Tian mentioned.

Shut your dog mouth! Lei Yu cursed, unable to tolerate it any longer.

What? Afraid of letting people know about it? The more afraid you are of people knowing it, the more I want them to know about it! Lei Tian did not care about Lei Yus anger. Pushing the host aside and grabbing the microphone in his hands, facing the entire audience and said: "This person is called Lei Yu, the leader of Lei familys second son. But unfortunately, after our verification proved he was a bastard. He wasnt even a member of the Lei family and did not have our familys distinguished brand. Therefore he was kicked out of the family by our leader and he couldnt handle it anymore so he jumped off a cliff to commit suicide. I did not think this coward would actually be so lucky to survive!"

Woa!

Such a scandal!

This is too incredible!

The entire audience became chaotic, in an instant, Lei Yu became the center of ridiculing jokes.

Ai Er ran up to the side of Lei Yu while Nuo Hu also hurriedly came over. They both looked up the stage at the ******* who was unceasingly spouting stuff out.

Such a person teaching a disciple, Im guessing this disciple is also a weak trash!

Ha ha The entire audience erupted in laughter.

"Shut your mouth fcuker!" Liu Hao jumped up, landing on the stage once again. At this moment, all the people remembered this coward's disciple was the governors son. The entire audience suddenly became quiet again. What kind of person is the governor? How would he allow his son be the object of ridicule? One by one, people started regretting a bit.

"Oh, my apologies, I dragged you into this." Lei Tian said off-handedly.

Governor Lius fist were tightly clenched together, the meat on his face was constantly twitching, appearing to be angry to the extreme, this was equivalent to not give him any face at all.

Liu Hao, come down said Lei Yu in a cold tone.

"Master, this ******* dared to

Ch 17 - Complete Domination

I told you to come down! Lei Yu raised his voice, Ill fight with him!

Upon hearing this, Lei Tians eyebrows perked up, "you, alone? Do you even have the qualifications?" Continuing to speak in a carefree attitude: "But since you dont want any face, then I will let you shame yourself all the way back home. This will also let the governors son know that he acknowledged the wrong person as a master, and made friends with the wrong person.

Liu Hao obediently jumped down from the stage, staring towards the stage while directing the words to Lei Yu, he fiercely said while spitting out saliva: "Master, pummel him, beat him so bad that when he goes home, his own mother wont recognize him!

Because of the governor's presence, some people openly jeered.

Fight, fight with him!

"A good show is about to start!" Xiao Fei said on the side, secretly sneering.

Lei Yu lightly jumped onto the stage. Lei Yu did not allow Liu Hao to fight with Lei Tian because the reason was very simple. The power of the Lei family were hidden, unlike other people, the Lei family will spread their internal energy throughout the bodys periphery, no one would be able to see it so there would not be any violations. The rules of the competition was based on strength and techniques, but the Lei family all use hidden strength, so even if they used their internal energy, no one will notice it. What his own disciple is capable of, Lei Yu knows very well, he was definitely not Lei Tians match.

Lei Yu gently exhaled. In front of so many people, Lei Tians action today was undoubtedly to show people that the Lei family and he were on the complete opposite side of Lei Yu, similar to enemies. Since it has come to this, he would not hold back anymore..

Since the competition has evolved to this point now, everyone would like to see exactly how exciting these two antagonists fight will be. Governor Liu and the other two judges discussed amongst themselves, then decided the competition would start right away.

Lei Yu gently stroked his sleeves, while Lei Tian was indifferent. He had already experienced Lei Yus ability two years ago, so he did not even consider Lei Yu as anything in his eyes. But little did he know how big the changes were for Lei Yu in the past two years.

Since he wanted to make a fool out of Lei Yu, then it should be a quick move, a one strike victory. Lei Tian gathered internal energy into both his arms, but from the outside one could not see any traces of it. But Lei Yu also secretly gathered his purple internal energy into his arms and legs.

Lei Yu did not move while Lei Tian first rushed forward.

Ahh!

Lei Tian raised his hand, a straight punch directed at Lei Yus head, the air around his fist giving off a whirring noise. Lei Yu stood motionless waiting for the arrival of the attack. When Lei Tians fist was only one palm length distance away from his head, Lei Yu suddenly raised his left hand to quickly block, and at the same time, the stored power at this moment explosively burst forward, releasing all the hatred he had against the Lei family at this single point in time.

The humiliation in the past along with the shame of today, with a "ka cha" of shattering bone sound that chilled the hearts of everyone that heard it, the competition had ended.

"Agh! My arm! Agh!" Lei Tian fell to the ground rolling back and forth. One hand was clutching his other arm while suffering from a terrible pain so bad that it made Lei Tian want to go crazy.

Silence. Complete silence. The only sound came from the ground where Lei Tian was rolling around screaming in pain.

The entire audience, the three people sitting on the judges seat, winners from the five rounds, including Ai Er and Nuo Hu, plus Lei Yus disciple Liu Hao, all involuntary had their jaws drop and their mouths agape. They all did not know just exactly how it happened, Lei Yu simply raised his hand and his opponent was lying on the ground cry out in pain. All this happened in an instant.

Time seemed to freeze at this moment, and after a full ten seconds, the entire audience began to boil in excitement.

The youths in the audience began chanting awesome!

One by one, these government officials and social elites began to cheer, some even chanted Lei Yu, Lei Yu

Liu Hao looked at his master, eyes filled with worship. This level of worship is even more intense than before.

"Starting today and onwards, no... Should be from the start of two years ago, the Lei family and I do not have the slightest relationship. You openly and publicly humiliated me, I think no matter who you insult, they will definitely not let it go you *******! You forced me, it was your Lei family that forced me!" Lei Yu made this statement on top of the stage so that everyone would understand his determination, and also see Lei Yus strive for independent recognition.

Sounds of cheers and whistles everywhere. Lei Yu suddenly became the focus of the entire audience. Xiao Fei and other several official participants felt a big gloomy, as for the Lei Tian who was crying bitterly on the ground was carried off by two people for first aid.

The reason the entire audience were boiling with excitement was not because they understood the conflict between Lei Yu and Lei Tian. Everyone knew the Lei familys strength was considered great even though no one had seen it because the Lei family was extremely secretive. Lei Yu who was labeled as a coward actually only used one move to easily cripple Lei Tians arm. Plus with Lei Tians arrogance and during introductions, he was introduced as a genius of the younger generation by the host. These cheers were for Lei Yu who deserved to win and establishing a precedence on this high stage.

Master, you are too awesome! You are the idol I most admire! Liu Hao was holding onto Lei Yu in an excited fervor.

Nuo Hu and Ai Er on the side were so happy that they couldnt even close their mouths from grinning. Yet Lei Yu was unable to laugh out loud, the relationship he had with the Lei family were now really and completely cut off. And after todays incident, the Lei family will not sit idly by, in the coming days he will definitely be harassed by them. Lei Yu could not avoid thinking about what he should do in the future.

Being together with Lei Yu for such a long time, Nuo Hu knew what he was thinking in his heart. Whispering in Lei Yus ear, he said: "Dont worry, I will ask my father to go to the Lei family to settle this matter, I think they should at the very least, give my father some face.

Lei Yu nodded gratefully, in his eyes, this big brother of his suddenly become bigger and taller. (T/N: metaphor for growing admiration)

After some celebration, Lei Yu faced the host and the three judges on the side and said respectfully: "I'm sorry for interrupting the competition, I'm really sorry about todays incident.

Child, youre quite good, I will leave Liu Hao in your care! said Governor Liu, laughing and patting Lei Yus shoulder.

On the side, Captain Zou and Instructor Zhuang werent your typical person. Lei Yu's simple performance on the stage were clearly absorbed into their eyes. This kind of instantaneous burst of strength, reaction speed, and cool headedness made the two appreciate his skills.

Do you have an interest in joining our Eagle Group? I believe you will get even better training in the Eagle Group" said Captain Zou.

Lei Yu responded with an apologetic smile and said: "I'm sorry, Ive already joined Dragon Group.

Instructor Zhuang on the side did not say a word, he already knew the existence of Lei Yu. Although he has never seen him yet, but had heard about him. This Instructor Zhuang was only responsible for training the new recruits, so naturally he did not have the chance to see the elites of Dragon Team, this extremely powerful existence.

The uproar Lei Yu caused today were based on three factors: the first, Lei Tian was placed in a high position of admiration, yet Lei Yu instantly shot it down, naturally replacing Lei Tians position or even higher; the second, driven by the banquet halls atmosphere: and the third, Lei Tians personality of being arrogant and unreasonable.

Lei Yu smiled and said "please continue with the competition.

Leaving these words, Lei Yu hurriedly left the banquet hall. Ai Er and the other three wanted to follow and leave, but because of Lei Yus words, they were unable to. Nuo Hu had to continue participating in the competition, Ai Er had to stay to cheer for her brother, while Liu Hao had to stay to watch the competition and learn from it.

Lei Yu standing outside the banquet hall exhaled a long breath, "it looks like I need to quickly get into touch with Uncle Liu, to see if I can get any news about my mother from him. At this point, Lei Yu was more concerned for his personal life and origins.

Today's results was depended on his skillful control of his internal energy. If this happened a year ago, its highly possible that he may not be able to leave this banquet hall in one piece.

Lei Yu took a taxi back to his residence. Right now, he had to recover the internal energy he had just used up. Constantly keep their body in a state that is filled with internal energy was something a cultivator had to maintain.

The surging internal energy shuddered for a while before restoring its calm. Lei Yu methodically caused his internal energy to flow throughout, and at the same time, absorbing the trace amounts of spiritual energy from the atmosphere.

Currently, Lei Yu was at the mid-stage of [Integration] and had only started at the beginning stages of joining the traditional hierarchical ranks. There were actually quite a lot of people at this rank, therefore Lei Yu would not dare to slack off. Raising ones strength was the only way to be not defeated, only what the strong say is the right way, that is what Lei Yu has realized. If one was strong enough, the shame he experienced today and the humiliation he suffered two years ago would never have happened. Today at this point in time, Lei Yu had become a different person, he was no longer the Lei familys second son of the leader, who worked tirelessly and trained for the familys recognition. He is to become a powerful force for himself, to become a strong and independent Lei Yu.

Lei Yu's performance today had not been spread around, only the people in attendance knew of it. When Lei Yu left, Nuo Hu actually stood on top of the stage and explained to everyone the situation. Everyone had to keep todays incident a secret. Nuo Hu was not considered to have much influence, but his father on the other hand, not many people would dare offend. Therefore everyone kept a tight-lip.

Ch 18 - Fierce Beast Cub

The recovery rate this time was much faster than before, mainly because not all of the internal energy was used up. Having some left over was actually very beneficial for recovery.

More than an hour later, Lei Yu opened his eyes, he quickly took a shower, changed into some clean clothing, and then sat in his room looking over some books.

He knew that after the competition, Nuo Hu and them will come by, so he didnt bother to continue cultivating. And sure enough...

Exactly as Nuo Hu predicted, the commander of Dragon Group definitely had a sufficient deterrent effect. The Lei family did not cause any difficulties for Lei Yu, not even a single person appeared. This incident was eventually swept away.

Lei Yu requested two days off from Dragon Group, then drove towards a certain direction with Nuo Hus car.

Driving was definitely much faster than walking, only a short half a days time, Lei Yu arrived at a desolate location. Because the car was unable to proceed any further, he parked the car and continued walking inside.

Walking for about three hours, the sky began to gradually darken. Lei Yu finally came to the place he was familiar with. At this place, Lei Yu had a lot of memories of, and these memories from two years ago were thanks to the Lei family.

He continued forward according to the route etched inside his memory. A large tree that embodied the representation of this forest was in front of him, this was the fruit tree. Even though to this day, the name of the fruit was unknown, when facing this fruit tree, Lei Yu had a feeling of deep affection to it. If it werent for these fruits, he would not be able to survive to this day.

Walking over, picking a piece of fruit from the tree and then putting it into his mouth, he began chewing it savouringly, the sense of succulent sweetness once again went down his throat. Lei Yu then continued to walk forward. Inside this small forest, that fierce beasts corpse should have become a pile of bones now right? Or maybe even the bones have disappeared by now.

The thing that caught Lei Yu in complete surprise appeared in front of him. The corpse of the fierce beast was lying there completely intact without any signs of rotting.

Its already been a year now, this... what on earth is going on?" Lei Yu's brain started to short circuit.

Even if there was no rotting of the body leaving behind the bones, there should be some carnivorous animal passing by, right? Apart from the wounds all over the beasts body, everything else was unchanged. There werent even any flies around.

"It moved?!" Lei Yu suddenly stepped a few steps back, forcefully rubbing his eyes.

An illusion?

No, not an illusion, this beast did indeed move, but it wasnt moving on its own, there appears to be something moving around inside its body.

Filled with courage, Lei Yu took two steps forward. The movement in the abdominal area of the fierce beast became more severe. Lei Yu swallowed hard, he wanted to find out what was going on. At this time, a weak roar could be heard inside the abdominal area.

"Is there something inside its stomach?" Lei Yu took out the spike from his back, aiming carefully at the beasts stomach, he then sliced down. No blood flowed out, but there was a black mass gently wriggling around.

Lei Yu was completely shocked, this was actually a cub!

This cub and the fierce beast were very similar, except that its back did not have any spikes. Its fur was smooth and shiny, and it did not have the fierce beasts horrific face, it was actually quite cute. Blinking its blood red eyes, with an "ow ow" sound twice, it crawled out of the belly of the fierce beast.

The instant the little thing climbed out, the corpse of the fierce beast suddenly underwent some changes, it turned into something similar to scattered gravel on the ground.

"This..." Lei Yu carefully thought back to the scene in the past. It seems that he came to this area and heard a roar before starting the fight. So the fierce beast was originally pregnant and its body became weak. If it wasnt for this reason, there would have been no way for Lei Yu to win the battle. And this little thing was inside the mother's stomach for an entire year, during which the beast used its own energy to support the little cub's life. Looks like the beast has exhausted its energy at this time, otherwise it will not have instantly turned into gravel.

This scene was like mythological story, making it hard for Lei Yu to believe what was going on. Looking at the little thing that was the size of a kitten, Lei Yu suddenly felt a bit guilty. What should have been a reunion of a mother and child turned into a permanent farewell situation.

Lei Yu used his hands to pick up the little thing. The little thing then gently licked Lei Yu's arm, "if I left it here, it will definitely not survive for long, what should I do? Its mother was already killed by me, should I take him away from here?" Lei Yu was suddenly deep in thought, if the little thing could grow up, it would definitely scare people. And once time passes, the spikes on its back will form, then it will undoubtedly become a monster? Nope, definitely cannot take him home.

A fierce struggle was going on inside Lei Yus mind, one side was guilt, the other being difficulty.

The little thing in Lei Yus palm was rubbing around for a long time, then suddenly jumped down. It made a ow sound, then ran towards the depths of the forest. Lei Yu hurried forward in an attempt to catch up.

The little thing was fast while Lei Yu followed closely behind. After running for a long distance, the little thing stopped in front of a large boulder, lifting its head up to look at it.

The boulder was more than two meters high, deeply entrenched in the dirt. Looking around the boulder, Lei Yu saw two parallel lines carved on the top. There is a certain distance between the two lines. The little guy at this time, once again made a "ow" sound, then his body suddenly lighted up, but this light was actually black. Lei Yu blinked a few times, then the light disappeared and the little thing was also gone.

Lei Yu looked all over but did not find any sign of the little thing. When his attention was once again focused on the boulder, Lei Yu was completely shocked. The originally blank space between the two parallel lines suddenly had an image there, and the image was very familiar, it was that little beast!

What what is going on? Furiously scratching his head, Lei Yu gave up and just sat down.

Observing it for most of the day and still not seeing any changes on the boulder, "forget it!

Going to the edge of the river and washing his face, Lei Yu then once again went to pick a bag full of the unnamed fruit before going back to the river and sitting down to cultivate. Currently it was already dark out, wanting to return to his residence would probably be impossible for now.

At the same time as Lei Yu had closed his eyes to cultivate, the boulder deep inside the woods started shaking, followed by returning to a calm state. But the image of the beast carved onto the face of the boulder was a bit different now, it had one blood red eye, while the other eye was blind.

Lei Yus main purpose of coming back here was to pick these unnamed fruits. These fruits were very beneficial to Nuo Hus cultivation. If Liu Hao can successfully condense his internal energy, then these fruits would be a great help to him as well.

After a night of cultivation, the slight improvement had already made Lei Yu very happy. Carrying a bag full of these fruits, he was going to leave this familiar place, but this place did have some slight changes to it.

---------------------------------------------

"These fruits have a very long shelf life, no need to fear it rotting or going bad." From his backpack, Lei Yu poured out the fruits he picked. Liu Hao did not know what they were, but Nuo Hu on the side was excited to the extreme. These fruits were a huge help to someone that was cultivating!

Master, what are these? Does it taste good? ask Liu Hao while holding a fruit and looking at it all over.

"Remove the question mark from you statement and taste it yourself laughed Lei Yu.

Liu Hao blinked, put the fruit in his mouth, then his chewing gradually became faster, his looks becoming more and more surprised, "Oh man! Really delicious!" One hand grabbing another one and stuffing into his mouth again.

"You little thing! Really... " Nuo Hu seeing Liu Haos actions became a bit distressed. These fruits were considered a precious miraculous elixir to him, yet to Liu Hao, it looked like he was eating something as ordinary as a peanut, how can one not have their heart ache?

"Hm? What is going on?" Liu Hao suddenly starting rubbing his stomach, its surface went from red to green.

"No way, this thing is making him sick?" Lei Yu did not understand at all, he had been eating the fruit for over a year and did not get sick or any strange disease, why would Liu Hao just eat two and become like this?

"Nope, Im not getting sick! Master, how come inside my stomach theres a gas moving back and forth?

Lei Yu was overjoyed, "hurry up and sit down cross-legged, focus your mind, carefully feel around whats happening internally, at the same time follow the cultivating methods I gave you and see if you can grasp this gas.

Following Lei Yus words, Liu Hao sat down. Lei Yu and Nuo Hu stared at him without blinking, hoping there would be some result.

Half an hour later, Liu Hao had no response. An hour later, Nuo Hu yawned "how come its going so slow?

Master! Oh crap!

Ch 19 - Seeing Uncle Liu Again

How was it!" Lei Yu hurriedly asked.

I almost grasped the gas, but what a pity!

You are an imbecile! Dummy!

Separating the fruits to the two, they each returned to their own home.

Lei Yu took out his cell phone, after thinking back and forth, he then dialed a number.

Who is it?

Uncle Liu!

Little little Yu?

It is. Uncle Liu, I want to see you, but dont let the Lei family members know, is that possible?

Ive already left the Lei family household, ever since you since you left, I did not stay with the Lei family.

Oh? How did this happen?

I have something to do the next few days, I will call you afterwards.

"Okay." Hanging up the phone, Lei Yu lay on the bed and stretched around. Sleep suddenly overwhelming him, he wanted to have a good nights rest. But once he thought about the battle date in three years with Cai Zhong, now being only two years left, Lei Yu sat up again, I cannot slack off!

Three days later in the afternoon, Lei Yus cell phone started ringing. Once a place was determined with uncle Liu, Lei Yu rushed over there.

Inside the room of a teahouse called "Pin Ming Zhuang" (Taste of Tea Village)

"Ever since the day you were being kicked out of the Lei family, I began packing to leave together with you. But once I found out you had jumped off a cliff, then I knew it was too late to tell you what I was planning." Uncle Lius face showed some guilt.

For this jumping off the cliff incident, Lei Yu did not want to explain too much of the details. The thing he was most concerned with right now was his mothers whereabouts.

Uncle Liu, who exactly is my mother?

From uncle Lius pocket, he took out a small rectangular box. Carefully opening the box, uncle Liu took out a photo and a piece of jade pendant.

This is a photo of your mother, and this this is jade pendant that was left to you by your mother.

Lei Yus hands were trembling as he took possession of these two things. Due to the passage of time, the photo had become a bit yellow. This was a photo of a young and beautiful girl, but this was taken almost twenty years ago. In the photo, Lei Yu was being gently stroked by his mother while he was gently grasping onto her. Floundering around while looking for a family member he had never been in touch with, this all seemed a bit too fake, too unrealistic.

Picking up the jade pendant that uncle Liu gave him, this was a clear colored emerald green jade, carved in front was the word "moon. Lei Yu with a slightly choked voice asked: "Uncle Liu, did my mother ask you to give this jade pendant to me?

Uncle Liu nodded, "right, nineteen years ago on that day, a woman was holding a baby in her arms, this baby was you." Uncle Liu let out a long sigh then said: "That day, the leader of the Lei familys wife was still alive, so two women were quarrelling quite fiercely. Everyone in the family did not agree that you were considered a descendant of the Lei family, but the family leader threw away the customs and still accepted you. Your mother also disappeared in the night after that. But before she left, she gave me those items, and made me promise that when you reached the age of twenty, to give you these items and to tell you everything that had happened.

Lei Yus heart was startled, nineteen years ago the leader of the house actually accepted me? This, how was this possible? Why would he be able to accept me nineteen years ago, but gave me up only because I did not have the family brand? And to even kick me out of the family? It's all somewhat unreasonable.

"This jade pendant is only half of the original, the other half is in your mothers possession. If you are able to be reunited with your mother, then you only need to take out the two pieces of the pendant and match it up to prove your identities.

No matter how Lei Yu thought about it, he did not think those tragic drama TV show plots that he used to watch growing up would actually happen to himself. This whole thing was like a dream, for nearly two decades, he didnt even know what his mother looked like.

So where is my mother right now? asked Lei Yu.

Uncle Liu shook his head helplessly, "the day your mother left was the last time she was ever seen again. Everything I know has been revealed to you, I hope you can find your loved one soon, I have to leave now.

Wait! shouted Lei Yu as uncle Liu was walking away. He then asked: Why did you leave the Lei family?

"This..." Uncle Lius body was shaking, and one could even see tears forming in his eyes.

Uncle Liu, what is it?

"No, nothing, I'm fine, well, dont ask too many questions, I have stuff to do so I have to go now." Then uncle Liu left in a hurry, leaving a Lei Yu by himself.

Sitting down on a seat, he had to find his mother and ask her why she would leave him without a care. Why did she have to leave, making him motherless for these ten plus years, especially when he had to endure being bullied at a young age.

Lei Yu was basically in a daze, and a whole afternoon had passed. Lei Yu was staring at two things motionless until someone knocked on the door before he regained his composure.

Excuse me, do you need any more water?

"Uh, no need, I'm leaving soon." Lei Yu exhaled a long breath, putting away the photo and the jade pendant, he then immediately left the area.

Lei Yu did not tell anyone about this situation, even Nuo Hu and Ai Er did not know about it. Lei Yu hung the jade pendant around his neck, then put the photo inside his wallet before returning to Dragon Group.

"How did things go?" asked Nuo Hu as he patted Lei Yus shoulder.

"Uh, pretty well I guess.

Thats good then.

Lei Yu had dinner with the two siblings around ten o'clock at night. Lei Yu then returned home and was about to cultivate when the phone started ringing.

Master, are you currently free?

Liu Hao, I was just about to cultivate, what is it?

Ill be right there! With just those words, Liu Hao hung up the phone.

Pertaining to this son of the Governor, Lei Yu did not know what to do at times. As the son of a senior government official, no matter how you look at him, he doesnt behave like one.

But no matter how you look at it, Lei Yu was still quite satisfied. Even though on a typical day, them two would be joking and laughing and not look like a master / disciple relationship. But when something happens, Liu Hao is still relatively obedient.

A short while later, the doorbell rang. Lei Yu opened the door and slightly hesitated, "this is?

My sister. (older)

Pulling a girl in her twenties, the two came through the door into Lei Yus apartment.

Lei Yu carefully examined this young girl, dressed in somewhat skimpy clothing, a one-piece tank top with skirt showing off her figure, buxom buttocks and a full chest formed the well sought after S-curve. Below the skirt were two long slender white legs, the face was delicate and the five main facial features matched each other, looking at her would make one feel very comfortable.

"How come I didnt know you had a sister?" said Lei Yu while scratching his head. He also did not understand why Liu Hao would bring her sister here in the middle of the night.

"Of course you wouldnt know because Ive never told you! Said Liu Hao with a mysterious smile. "But shes not my biological sister, shes from my school that became my god sister. Her name is Cui Ying Ying and her father and my father have been good friends for many years.

Oh, please sit. What would you like to drink?

No need to be so polite. replied Cui Ying Ying. Her voice sounded very gentle and it even startled Lei Yu.

"How about some juice, I still have some juice here." Lei Yu turned around and went into the kitchen towards the refrigerator. Liu Hao looked at Cui Ying Ying and smiled before following into the kitchen.

Why did you bring your sister to my house for? asked Lei Yu while pouring a glass of juice.

Finally two chapter. Thank you for the chapter