Thread: Trying to find a Novel

Post Trying to find a Novel

Hi, new here, well not new but just made the account to post something.

I've read a novel in the past, and while waiting for updates/new chapters, I waited for a few months and forgot the name.

here is what it's about:
    ------------------------

A young guy (14-17) likes to read books and does so, his father is a carpenter. He fails the test for scholars to apply for some school (at least of what I remember, could be wrong), and his uncle comes by and asks if he want's to apply to some immortal school. his 2 cousins, 1 which is a douche-bag and completely arrogant, the other is stubborn and some-what arrogant but now that bad of a guy. So an immortal comes to their places and picks them up and flies to his school (noting it said that the boy could see the direction of the school). they get their and the immortal elder? (I think it was an elder) tests them. (which, there are around 10 other applicants), the arrogant douche passes, and the other slightly arrogant guy doesn't pass, but brides an elder and gets to be his "student" (noted that it was kinda of a slave job sort of, but he didn't care, he just had to "pass"). but the protagonist doesn't pass, so he is taken to some shed to see if he can enter it ( a shed that holds swords?, i think), and he fails it too. so there is one last chance. he has to walk up a mountain that is HUMONGUS. which he does and his hands and knees bleed from crawling, and hes 60m away from the top. (the school is on top of the moutain, so he had to walk up it, which took 2-3 days straight). he fails so he's sent back. his father and mother are sad, but still love him, but his cousins, others uncles (not the one uncle that gave the invite) hate him. like a lot. so he secretly travels towards the school which is probably 15-100 miles away? I don't know. but he finds a cave which has some sort of suction force and he eats the birds that died from the suction force. In one of the birds, he finds a red bead. it gives him energy and such, blah blah, forgot some of it. but he's tries to leave the cave and falls down a cliff, which he smartingly survives using a shirt?, or some kind of cloth. and an elder and his father find him by screaming. which his uncle finally brides the elder to let him become a underclass worker? that works at the school?. something like that, but to outsiders its considered that he's in the school but he's really just doing work.

Just reply if you need more, I know at least the first 20-30 chapters. But I just forgot the name, so again I'm here.

Please help me out xD.

The name of the Novel is Xian Ni, https://voidtranslations.wordpress.c...e-of-contents/ this is where you can read it. Enjoy

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Tale View Post
    The name of the Novel is Xian Ni, https://voidtranslations.wordpress.c...e-of-contents/ this is where you can read it. Enjoy
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.