Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 战皇 [Battle Emperor] by Ao Tian Wu Hen

Default 战皇 [Battle Emperor] by Ao Tian Wu Hen

Book by 傲天无痕 [Ao Tian Wu Hen]

DO TAKE NOTE!!
    Battle Emperor is currently being translated by Deadly Legends translations which I realized after translating chapter 1 of Battle Emperor and half of chapter 2 X.X Anyways if you want to read it further do go to their wordpress. I'll be starting another Novel's translation called Tales of Demons and Gods do take a look at the thread!

Been reading a lot of novels and recently was finished reading reading Mad God Asura up to the latest and have nothing to do so i figured I'll try translating i guess?

Do note I'm a complete novice at doing this my command in English isn't that good so if I'm expressing something wrongly in the translation do let me know x.x

I'm bad at this i need time to improve and i always get myself stuck at translating emotion phrase so... I hope mind the horrible quality of my work ;/
    Last edited by Thyaeria; 07-09-15 at 01:28 AM.

Chapter 1 Freak XieAoYu

Under the sunset, at the summit of the Langya Mountain XieAoYu lying on his back, both hands supporting his head, grass dangling from his mouth, tilting his legs, staring at the flaming clouds.

"Pu!"

Spitting out the grass from his mouth

"Can it be that I, XieAoYu destined to be useless for the rest of my life?" XieAoYu mumbled to himself.

Carrying the name as the son of Langya City's number one expert XieGan behind him, XieAoYu was the attention of many since young and had his physique checked by Xie Family's expert upon birth, which is also the cultivation talents.

And the results were extremely shocking.

Good physique and high cultivation talents, talents that are even far more superior as compared to his father XieGan, hence the whole Xie Family placed all their hopes on him, making him the hope of the whole family.

But heavens never go as people wished.

Trainning since the age of 7, XieAoYu encountered one after another phychological blow, his cultivation was the most assiduous, his family used the most herbs on him in refining his body, others used one year to accumulate DouQi, him?

Up till today, already 16 and still have yet to accumulate any DouQi.

Because of it, at the age of 10, his father XieGan went around the QiAo continent, visiting experts all around hoping to find the root problem with XieAoYu's strange problem.

And the results were disappointing.

No matter who is it, even if it's the continent's known strongest Heavenly King experts or the most magical alchemist, unanimously deemed that XieAoYu's cultivating talents were the most top notched, even Heavenly King's experts said that if XieAoYu could accumulate DouQi, even Heavenly King stage were achievable for him.

But no matter what methods were used, XieAoYu still wasnt able to accumulate DouQi

Thus, XieAoYu was called a freak.

Really giving up? XieAoYu wasnt too happy in his heart, he grew up wanting to become like his father XieGan, standing at the pinnacle of Martial Arts, even after suffering endless blow, he did not give up, spending every single day trainning, madness trainning, his body was refined to the point that countless strong fighters were envy of but has still yet to accumulate DouQi.

Staring as the sun sets, XieAoYu got up and left the area feeling lost in his heart.

"Klang Klang Klang......"

Then as he walked to the rear of Langya Mountains he heard sounds of weapons colliding mingled with shouts in it.

As he dont have any DouQi, XieAoYu knew if the people fighting were strong enough, even DouQi ripples caused by the battle could cause him to lose his life so he immediately search a place hide and found a mountain rock in which he could hide behind it.

Soon after, a mournful scream was heard, XieAoYu raise his head only seeing a middle aged man which had his chest pierced by a sword while running in his direction and fell onto the ground.

The man behind panting for his breath as he catches up with wounds all over his body, he did not bother to retrieve his sword but reaches out to the fallen down man and seems to be searching something, his face was soon filled with excitement, taking a exquisite small box stained with blood from the fallen man "Haha, I finally found.."

"Pu!"

A sharp dagger stabbed through the man's chest, the fallen man spitted out blood "Even...even if i die...I'll...I'll have you accompany me."

"Pa!"

The hand of the man who had his chest pierced by the dagger loosens and the small box fell onto the ground.

The box opened up, a small round ball flashing purple, gold and green colors rolling out, emitting thick fragrance from it, XieAoYu saw that the two man were dead and he went over and picked the round ball up.

Beside the two pool of blood corpse excuding blood stench, the round ball still emits thick scent of fragrance completely covers the surrounding atmosphere.

"What a nice scent" XieAoYu brought the round ball hear his nose and smells it.

The tri coloured round ball melted as it the touches XieAoYu's lips and turned into a clear steam trickling into his mouth.

XieAoYu where shocked by the situation and immediately tried to vomit it out, he didnt want to take his chances as he didnt know whether the round ball were poisonous as there were countless poisonous material that emits fragrance from it.

He tried vomitting for a long time and even sticking his finger into his throat but failed to vomit it out

XieAoYu felt as the clear steam enters his mouth, it splits up and travels around the body but the process of it felt comfortable, finally a surge of steam converge in his left chest.

XieAoYu ripped open his shirt but everything seems normal.

Even after he moves around his body but felt no changes caused by the round ball.

He checked the two corpse but neither of them had anything on them, they didnt even have storage items like Interspartial Rings on them which left him disappointed, the only thing that caught his attention were the white tiger tattoo on the left wrist on them and the art were well drawn as if they were real.

XieAoYu grumbled for awhile and left the area with doubts in his heart, leaving the corpse alone as he didnt want to stay because he dont know if the two corpse had any partners coming.

As he enters Langya City, dozens of people appeared infront of the two corpse

One of the man who wore a golden colored shirt picked up the empty small box and ordered with no expression seen on his face "Search the place!"

Hearing the order, the people standing behind him immediately starts to search the area.

They searched the area dozens of times and almost flip this place around in the process of it.

"Your honor, not found"

The muscles on the golden shirt man's face slightly twitched "Capture all the people and beast around Langya Mountain and search them one by one, if you still cant find it..." The golden shirt man suddenly paused for awhile and continued "If you still cant find it, non of you will leave this place alive."

The ten plus people present all felt chill down their spine and immediately searched the place again.

Golden shirt man looked at the distant Langya City, breeze blew by and a white tiger tattoo were seen on his wrist "I hope his lordship would not kill me on the hope that i could step into Heavenly King stage"

As they were searching, XieAoYu who ate the tri colored round ball had already step into Langya City.

Upon entering Langya City, XieAoYu felt uncomfortable by the gaze on him.

If say whos name is the best known around Langya City, without a doubt it wasnt Langya City's number one expert XieGan, the Lord of Langya City nor was it the glamorious ZiYan alchemist but it was the freak XieAoYu

Having unrivaled talents for example, natural large meridians, body with no impurities that hinders his practice but are unable to accumulate any DouQi as well as on top of that, being the son of Langya City's number one expert, even if he doesnt want to be attract attention it would be difficult, so as he walk on the streets XieAoYu always felt the strange gaze from people looking at him.

"Psh, forget it, I XieAoYu a man, why should i care about how people looking at me." XieAoYu comfort himself in his heart.

But he strongly felt unresigned in his heart as doesnt want to admit defeat.

"Isnt this our Xie Family's well known super genius?" A enigmatic voice sounded from behind.

XieAoYu knitted his brow, ignoring the voice and continue moving on.

A person behind fasten his pace and blocked in front of XieAoYu, opening both his hand wide apart "Xie Genius, why are you running away, didnt you hear me calling you?"

XieAoYu secretly exclaimed, the first person to talk was called XieZhe, the only son of Xie family's fourth elder XieKun, has always been the arch enemy of XieAoYu appears to see him not pleasing to the eye, as for the one blocking his way was XieKun one of XieKun's buddies, can also be considered lackeys, Xie family's distant relative XieGang.

"Xie genius why are you running so fast, why not give us a chance to curry favour with you." XieZhe craftily walk to face of XieAoYu.

"What" XieAoYu said coldly

XieZhe smiled "Nothing much, just that i've been lacking money recently, why dont you loan me some money."

"Dont have any." Having said finish, XieAoYu walked away

"Hm?" XieZhe's eye flashed a hint of coldness

XieGang reaches out his hand and blocked XieAoYu's path "Xie genius if you dont lend us some money, i afraid you wont feel very comfortable."

XieAoYu were furious by the act and his fist clenched tightly.

"You want to fight? Haha, Xie genius, with yourself, you still do not have any qualification to fight us." XieZhe curled his lips and stretches out a finger "Believe that this finger of mine could poke you, a trash who could not accumulate any DouQi to death."

Being humiliated like this, XieAoYu were burning with anger.

Not sure if its rude or not but maybe you can help http://www.deadlylegends.com/transla...attle-emperor/. They already got up to chapter 9.

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    Not sure if its rude or not but maybe you can help http://www.deadlylegends.com/transla...attle-emperor/. They already got up to chapter 9.
    Oh i didn't know that there were other people translating it! Thanks for notifying me! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Thyaeria View Post
    Oh i didn't know that there were other people translating it! Thanks for notifying me! Haha
    Your welcome and I already love the story. It seems it got huge potentional.

Your welcome and I already love the story. It seems it got huge potentional.
    Yeah so since someone is translating it i'll translate another novel that i spent the whole day reading

or you could just continue where they left of ...

Quote Originally Posted by BocahTuaNakal View Post
    or you could just continue where they left of ...
    Isn't it still being translated :O

it is...just a bit slow though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyaeria View Post
    Isn't it still being translated :O
    Why not ask to support the translator?!! I think 2 is better than 1

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen5000 View Post
    Why not ask to support the translator?!! I think 2 is better than 1
    Well thing is i tried translating for others and did a chapter 5 for TAG just doesn't work out for me X.X

Chapters 10 and 11 were posted.

can i get the raw link

well we got no chapters for like 2 months soooooo idk if its still be translated...

is deadly legend still continuing this project??
    Last edited by dragonsense; 08-24-15 at 04:35 AM.

I hope someone picks up this series! it's so good!!

trial translation .. i try translate chapter 12 but it's a lot harder than i thought and i think the quality is quiet low

chapter 12: it's really a freak
    what? what did yo say? ! zi yan almost jump out

even her calm and stable state of mind. it can be say already encountered
    countless thing, already honed to the level that even the sky fall would not blink the eye
    but hear xie ao yu word almost shake his stable mind.

to be burn by the top five divergent flame shadow demon spirit flame and not feel anything

are you kidding!

"i don't feel a thing" xie ao yu understand this is the effect of the tri color ball
    but he doesn't know that this kind of thing will make the practice of spiritual
    medical finger to fail

really did not feel anything? damn brat you better not try to act though" zi yan answered

xie ao yu laughingly say " do i look like forcing myslef to act though to you?

you not look like , i look like! zi yan bulking her beautiful eyes. " it's me that force to

act though", damn!

eh

xie ao yu is stunned by zi yan foul language

"what do you see, never see pretty lady burst out foul language hah" zi yan stare and

fiercely said." even if this pretty lady said foul language it's also because of you,
    you freak! i must look at it carefully

good, do you want me to take off my clothes to help? xie aou yu laugh

damn brat dare to take advantage of me" zi yan suddenly increase the shadow demon spirit
    flame output

but it's still the same not make xie ao yu to feel a thing

he only feel a trace of heat flowing from his finger to his left chest.. it looks
    like it had beed gather and absorb by the tri-color ball

those lotion and medicine begining to melt and integrate intoxie ao yu finger

and these things is not being absor by the tri-color ball at his left chest, but beibg
    stored at xie ao yu finger, this make his finger had a slight increase it's weight

zi yan gradually increasing the shadow demon spiritual flame output, she carefully observe
    xie ao yu , he really not feel a thing at all, this make ziyan sigh and said " looks like
    you really have a hope to becaome the second persin to master the medical spirit finger"

doesn't medical spirit finger still had the harder hurdle? xie ao yu asked

"no problem" zi yan waved her hand." as long as you pass this hurdle you will have enough

time to traverse the mountain range that had numerous medical plant, i try find a way to
    get some top treasure, there are still a great hope

xie aou yu gratefully reply " thank you big sister zi yan"

zi yan laugh and said "do not need to thank me, can with my hand help cultivate a medicine

saint, i ziyan will leave my name in history, for me it's my biggest achivement in my life

time"

when they joke around those medicine already totally integrated into xie aou yu finger

alright, let's call it a day. the day after tomorrow you come again, remember every one day
    come once" zi yan told him (tl note: not uderstand the first line tell him to come after two

days but the next line tell him to come once a day)

"then will it affected me doing another thing" asked xie ao yu

"no you can do anything as long as you do not cut down that finger" zi yan reply

that's good xie ao yu still wan to practice even more crazy practice

fourth elder xie kun power probably very weak, but alrady had a high important position, he

not only want to practice medive but also want to practice douqi (battle qi/energy)

power is the most important!

farewell with zi yan , xie ao yu return to xie family, he want to contine practicing, this

time knowing who harm xie gan even stimulated xie ao yu to frantically practice.

"ao yu"

just reaturn to home, the patraiach xie lian also come in

"uncle is there a problem? xie ao yu asked

xie lian expresion si very ugly." ao yu do dyou remeber i tell you about the member ofe the

family being killed?

"i remember" just hearing this xie ao yu is sure that this is realted to xie gan, he though

quietly

"just now there's a people that found xie gang dead body" xie lian walk back and forth with

both hand at his back." i specially come to tell tou that before caught the murderer to not

easily go outside."

looking at xie lian so concerned of himself, even when there's a death of several family

member that make him alrady very busy but still personally come to warn him , this make xie

ao yu feel a burst of warm in his heart.

this even make him had the urge to tell xie lian about the matter but at very last still

manage to retained himself.

uncle do you know if my father and fourth elder had any hatred? asked xie ao yu

"why do you suddenly asked this" xie lian startled

xie ao yu wryly say" you shoul have heard it, xie kun has been very unfriendly to me. it can

be said that after my father was in coma three years ago. he is always very sarcastic to me

"this.." xie lian fowned up

just a lokk xie ao yu already know thre's a proble he say" uncle please tell me, at least le

me understand , can not let me contiune be bullied without know why.

xie lian sighed and remorsely say " this also my fault after xie gan coma not tahe good care

of you and let that bastard xie kun bully you.

"i do not blame uncle" xie ao yu not blamed but very thankful. xie ao yu very appreciate

this past 3 years care from xie lian

"ai,your father and xie kun resentment is because ao te si family" xie lian reacall his

memoris said" back then yotu father and xie kun are our xie family pillar. one is the

martial genius one is pharmacist genius. both of them support each otherfor xie family

gowth, but in the end the fall out beacuse of the divergent flame.

from xie lian story xie ao yu just know, at that time ao te si family found divergent flame

buat they dont have the refining pharmacist, they want to hide this info so theior rival

don't know about it but in the end don't know from where xie kun found this information. so

he go to gind the person.

but in the end still not found anything, xie gan feel that ao te si family want to go

aginst the xie family so he move first and kill all the ao e si family . let all the one

knowing the whereabout the divergent flame kill. so this make xie kun hate xie gan.

refining pharmacist is very special, want to become high level pharmacist , master level,

ancestor level, it's depend on tow things. one is the refining medicine prescrisption

method, the other is divergent flame.originally already found the divergent fmale but it

being cut down by your father. so xie kun will naturally hate your father.since then the two

of them never speak to each other. but your father doesn,t know about this he just heard the

news, come back in time, therefore they don't fight on the spot,knowing yout father coma ,he

is able to put down his hatred adn help your father to find the treatment . said xie lian.

put down the hatred? looking for the treatment ?

xie ao yu curse xie kun despicable in his heart, clearly it's him that secretly make a move,

this despicable scumbag. i must let him pay a big price for what he did.

"the way i see it that's not the absolute. who knows that he himself make the move" say xie

ao yu

"impossible , definitely impossible" xie lian do not belive it

xie ao yu reply " if it's him what will uncle do?"

"this.." xie lian shake his head. " definitely not him , he is the only refining pharmacist

of xie family."

xie ao yu did not ask again. he alrealy understand xie lian intention. of course he also

understand xie lian do this all for xie family. look at the situation he can only rely on

himself.

it just needs to be edited and get the grammer fixed qq almost there

thanks for the chapter like the post above said just need to be edited and grammar fixed. Maybe somebody can be a quality checker for you to save you time. My English grammar is not the best.