Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change ) by 唐家三少 ( Tang Jia San Shao )

Nice chapter. Also, if you're having trouble with your site design you could see if you can post this with someone that has their site developed like RWX's site or Moon Bunny Cafe. Though having "your own" is also nice, but it all depends on what you are wanting to do. I like how this NC seems to be stuck with a "boss" that looks like she's going to fall for him and a fiance that needs a good butt beating, can't wait to see the developments!

Nice chapter.. It's time we see some "OPness" from the MC....

Dear Korendir. came upon this translation by chance. Wonderful depicton of a rascally teenage boy with his hormones bursting out. Cannot wait for the next chapter. TQVM.

[QUOTE=korendir;1117183]Phew, finally got this chapter done! It was more difficult than usual with a lot of more unique terms and sentence structures. Do let me know if any of you have suggestions - especially towards the descriptions.

Thanks, I'm actually trying to create one but my designing really sucks ugh everything looks so ugly lol

You need help? I can help you create one if you want?
    You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks all for the kind words, this MC is one of my favorites too, kinda tied with the ATG one though in a different way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by George Harris View Post
    Nice chapter. Also, if you're having trouble with your site design you could see if you can post this with someone that has their site developed like RWX's site or Moon Bunny Cafe. Though having "your own" is also nice, but it all depends on what you are wanting to do. I like how this NC seems to be stuck with a "boss" that looks like she's going to fall for him and a fiance that needs a good butt beating, can't wait to see the developments!
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'm actually getting help setting up my own, and I actually started out on RWX's forum heh. Will check out Moon Bunny Cafe seems like a great aggregator place!

Quote Originally Posted by yaoz889 View Post
    You need help? I can help you create one if you want?
    You can email me at: [email protected]
    Thanks so much for your help!

As I'm in the midst of trying to set things up, the next chapter might have a minor delay. Some teasers ahead -
    click to show/hide spoilers

Chapter 6 Tourmaline Sacrifice, Alexandrite Cat's Eye

During that moment of being stunned, a great strength was applied onto her, and Shang Gong Bin Er felt her body instantly enveloped in an unyielding embrace. A ladys inborn protection of her body caused her to clear her mind a little, and as she opened her eyes, she realised that the owner of the pair of bloodshot eyes was indeed Zhou Little Fatty.

Let's just say the next chapter is not so child friendly

Default Chapter 6 - Tourmaline Sacrifice, Alexandrite Cat's Eye

Phew, this chapter was rather tough to translate =p Not for the young indeed! Read at your own risk!

Chapter 6 - Tourmaline Sacrifice, Alexandrite Cat's Eye

What sort of eyes were those? When Shang Gong Bing Er stared into the pair of bloodshot eyes, she was suddenly dazed, and a sense of cold ten times stronger than outside the tent assaulted her.

In the pair of bloodshot eyes lay many negative emotions, ice cold, evil, violence, demonic, and many others she couldnt identify. Even though her Heavenly Energy Level was not very high, but she was after all a Heavenly Jewel Master. Even so, when she saw the pair of eyes, she felt the world spinning around her, as if her soul was being sucked away by those evil orbs.

During that moment of being stunned, a great strength was applied onto her, and Shang Gong Bin Er felt her body instantly enveloped in an unyielding embrace. A ladys inborn protection of her body caused her to clear her mind a little, and as she opened her eyes, she realised that the owner of the pair of bloodshot eyes was indeed Zhou Little Fatty.

At this moment, Zhou Weiqings body seemed to have grown larger by a full size, all his muscles had expanded considerably, and the surface of skin was glowing with a demonic black-grey tattoo. He seemed to be giving off an unruly and wild aura. The army fatigues he had been wearing had long since been vaporized, only the shiny inner armor was left, supported by his tough muscles. Luckily, the snake sinew was extremely tough and flexible, and the inner armor had not been destroyed by his enlarged body.

Let go of me. Shang Gong Bing Er said angrily, trying to make use of her Heavenly Energy to break free of Zhou Weiqings embrace. However, at that instance, an evil light flashed in Zhou Weiqings eyes, and he lowered his head and kissed her on her lips.

Shang Gong Bing Er felt a surge of icy cold energy invade her body, and the Heavenly Energy she had been gathering seemed to freeze up and she was unable to manipulate it. What caused her to sink into fear and despair was that within that ice cold, there was a unique animal desire within, that made her whole body to go limp and aching. As her body turned colder, her inner heart suddenly started feeling hotter, the base human desires were sparked by the energy breathed within her.

Sacrificial Offering. In that instance, although Shang Gong Bing Ers consciousness was not very clear anymore, but she subconsciously thought of the 2 words.

It was a legend; which said that there were a bunch of unique Heavenly Jewel Masters. Though their numbers were few, but they were among the strongest of all the Heavenly Jewel Masters. However, they were the very embodiment of evil. When their Heavenly Jewel Awakened, they would generate a unique attribute alignment which was above other Elemental Attributes. This attribute was called the Evil Attribute, and this Evil Attribute would ignite their own body, causing them to be overcome with bloodlust during their Jewels Awakening. At this moment, they required a sacrificial offering to appease the Evil Attribute and stop it from destroying their bodies. The sacrificial offering would usually be the person closest to them - which was likely their closest kin, friends or even lovers. As such, once they had gone through the sacrificial offering and successfully Awakened their Heavenly Jewels, they would have the Evil attribute added to their elemental attributes, becoming a Heavenly Jewel Master who was way above average.

However, in doing so, the one close to them who was used as the sacrificial offering had no other outcome but death, sometimes even being raped brutally before being killed. This was not under the control of the Awakening Heavenly Jewel Master. In fact, many of these Heavenly Jewel Masters had committed suicide after Awakening and realising what they had done. Even those who did not commit suicide would experience a serious change in personality, becoming a deviant in the Heavenly Jewel Masters ranks. Such a group were considered the most terrifying, definitely not people to be trifled with. Shang Gong Bing Er had never in her wildest dreams ever imagined that one day this would happen to her.

Actually, this was because she had not been careful, after all she was only 15 years old. Although she had felt the large energy fluctuation inside the tent earlier, but she had naturally assumed that Zhou Little Fatty who was just Awakening his Jewels could not compare with herself who already had 2 Heavenly Jewels. As such, she did not even activate her Jewels before entering the tent, and had been caught by surprised and subdued by Zhou Weiqing instantly.

This is it, this is the end. Am I just going to die like this? Mommy mommy Shang Gong Bing Ers last moments of lucidity was to think of her mother, and 2 rows of tears streamed down her cheeks. The next moment, her body, as well as that of Zhou Weiqing who was embracing her, were both enveloped in a bout of crazed desire.

The black-grey air-stream emitted out crazily from Zhou Weiqings body, and seemed to form a huge cocoon, surrounding and covering his and Shang Gong Bing Ers body.

Shang Gong Bing Ers clothes were torn into shreds and tossed out of the cocoon one by one, and loud, heavy gasps and pants, as well as pained yet happy moans resounded from within the cocoon.

Creaks and groans issued from Zhou Weiqings bones unceasingly, and his internal vital organs were wriggling around, the blood flow in his body was almost five times the usual speed while his body was being remoulded by the evil yet miraculous power. The black tattoos on his skin were now more dense, and green, blue, silver lights were now interlacing the black cocoon.

After an unknown amount of time, everything settled down, and the red bloodlust in Zhou Weiqings eyes seemed to be even stronger. At that moment, he was overwhelmed with the desire to devour the innocent lamb in his arms. It was as if the black pearl wanted to swallow the King Tourmaline. However, just at that point, he saw the 2 gentle, beautiful blue eyes of Shang Gong Bing Er.

No, No, I cant devour her. That was Zhou Weiqings last thought, and the next instance he was holding her body tight, and both their bodies started trembling strongly. Zhou Weiqing then fainted from the pleasure of his Jewels Awakening, and everything seemed to fade away as the Jewels formed around his wrists.

When Shang Gong Bing Er came to, the first thing she noticed was a queer smell, then as she started to regain full consciousness, the pain in her body caused her to moan out loud.

What happened to me? Her memories were vague from the time where her consciousness had been fading, and as she opened her eyes dazedly, she realised she was lying on a solid chest. In the next instance, she started to shudder uncontrollably as she realised that both she and the body below were totally naked, and pain was also coming in waves in her lower body.

As she struggled to support herself in climbing away from Zhou Weiqing, her memory started to return slowly.

I... I actually became the sacrifice for his Heavenly Jewel Awakening. Tears started to flow from her eyes, she never expected that her first time would be taken in such a dubious manner, by such a man. Kill him, I have to kill him.

As she tried to gather her Heavenly Energy, she woefully realised that she only had a shred of Heavenly Energy left, and she wasnt even able to summon her Heavenly Jewels. Without any other choice, she started to look around for a sharp weapon.

En At this time, Zhou Weiqing made a sound as he started to wake up, mostly because when Shang Gong Bing Er got up she just happened to land on his arm.

As he opened his eyes in a daze, the first thing he saw was the naked Shang Gong Bing Er, and instantly his eyes widened. Shang Gong Bing Er froze in place, her eyes filled with anger and killing intent, and she glared at him. However, to her utmost surprise, Zhou Weiqings surprise quickly eased away, and he even closed his eyes immediately, muttering to himself: That scared me to death, I must be having a wet dream. I must continue dreaming, who knows something might happen between the two of us.

Im Going To Kill. You.! The five words seemed to be squeezed out from Shang Gong Bing Ers gritted teeth. By now, she had found the sharp weapon she had been looking for, as she struggled to move her body and draw an arrow from the quiver lying there, then lunged with it towards Zhou Weiqing.

When Zhou Weiqing heard her cry, he had already cleared his head and came to, just in time to see Shang Gong Bing Er lunging at him. In shock, he quickly flipped his body around, at a much faster speed than ever before, and instantly flipped away from the bunk and dodging Shang Gong Bing Ers blow. After launching this attack, Shang Gong Bing Ers last shred of energy was drained, and she couldnt attack any further.

This is real? Zhou Weiqing stared in shock at Shang Gong Bing Er. As his mind cleared, this time he really wasnt acting but was really shocked by the scene in front of him.

What he saw was not just the naked Shang Gong Bing Er, but the fact that her soft skin was almost covered fully with ugly green-purple bruises, and her long legs were still blood-stained.

Zhou Weiqings first thought was that he was doomed, he had finally remembered some of what had happened last night, but his last clear memory was seeing a strange tiger with 2 pairs of wings on its back and a scorpions tail, after which he had lost control of his body and lapsed into semi-consciousness, immersed in inhuman agony. However, the feeling had changed later on, as if he had found a relief outlet, and a comfortable feeling had replaced the pain. The various energies rampaging through his body had slowly straightened themselves out, and the pain had vanished. At that time, he still remembered a flash of clarity, and what he saw at that point was indeed Shang Gong Bing Er below him, moaning...

Although Zhou Weiqing was rather cunning and a little dirty-minded, being precocious for his age, but he did not have a bad character. Having met with such a scenario, his entire mind blanked out. Sullying her, and even with such violence, no matter how Shang Gong Bing Er took revenge on him, he would not have any complaint.

Shang Gong Bing Er struggled again to get up, tears flowing down her cheeks. With much difficulty, she raised the arrow in her hand, and once again stabbed down towards Zhou Weiqing.

*Ting* A light metallic sound rang out as the arrow struck Zhou Weiqings chest area, and was blocked by the titanium alloy inner armour. Shang Gong Bing Er did not have much strength left, and her exertion actually caused her to fall back into Zhou Weiqings arms.

Zhou Weiqing subconsciously embraced her soft, bruised body, Shang Gong Bing Ers stabbing caused him to fully wake up.

Im so sorry, I really did not mean to, it was not intentional, I dont know how that happened. Although I know I am not worthy of you, but if you dont mind, I will take responsibility for everything, and take care of you. When Zhou Weiqing said that, he was being very serious, and had none of his usual bantering. In the past at home, only when he had committed a serious mistake would he use such a tone.

Shang Gong Bing Ers body stiffened in Zhou Weiqings arms. At this moment, as she was in his arms with her head turned, her gaze just happened to fall upon his left wrist. What she saw was a rose-red Elemental Jewel that looked similar to a ruby. The reason why it was similar was because the colour was exactly the same, but there were some very unique markings on the Jewel, markings that seemed to be like a narrow cats eye. Yes, in fact, this was the very characteristic of a cats eye jewel.

As a Heavenly Jewel Master, Shang Gong Bing Er was extremely sensitive to Heavenly Jewel Masters Elemental Jewels. Even though she was in immense grief at the moment, it still didnt change her instincts. The reason she had stiffened suddenly was because she had noticed this strange Jewel, in her memory she could not remember an Elemental Jewel with such an attribute.

Heavenly Jewels consisting of Cats Eye did exist, it symbolised one of the 4 Great Attributes - the Spatial Attribute. However, an ordinary Elemental Jewel Master with the Cats Eye Jewel would have it in a dark yellow colour, this was universal. As for Heavenly Jewel Masters with the Cats Eye Jewel, it would usually be the prime quality Chrysoberyl Cats Eye. Chrysoberyl Cats Eyes were a light gold with an inner pale jade green glow, not the rose red colour that Zhou Weiqings was showing.

Shang Gong Bing Er raised her hands to try to wipe off her tears in order to see clearly. However, this made Zhou Weiqing who was holding her misunderstand, and he thought that Shang Gong Bing Er was trying to hit him again.

Although Zhou Weiqing was wearing the titanium inner armour, it only protected his upper body. Shang Gong Bing Er was after all a Heavenly Jewel Master! The innate fear of death he had made him subconsciously let go of Shang Gong Bing Er, and with a roll he had dodged into the edge of the tent.

Shang Gong Bing Er fell down onto the bunk again, and the pain caused her to curl up. This also caused her to recover from her shock and her anger to return.

Zhou Weiqing had taken off his outer clothing when he started cultivating last night, as such when his Jewels were Awakened, only his underclothes were torn apart. As such, now that his fear of death mode was activated, he grabbed his pants and coat, flipped around and ran out of the tent at a much faster speed than usual.

It was now the first glimmer of dawn, and the first signs of light were just showing in the outside skies.

As soon as he was out of the tent, Zhou Weiqing donned his clothes in a jiffy and ran. He knew he had done much wrong to Shang Gong Bing Er, but nevertheless he was just running for his life now.

As soon as he started running, Zhou Weiqing quickly realised the change to his body. Compared to the past, it seemed as if his body was ten times lighter, and every step he ran was 5-6 metres. The aches in his body from the previous days run was totally gone.

Zhou Weiqing then remembered the true origin of everything that happened last night, and groaned inwardly: Oh no. He had left the Immortal Deity Technique manual in the tent when he ran out just now.

The dismay was soon replaced by happiness though, as he thought to himself: Did I master the Immortal Deity Technique? At this point, he had already ran out of the army camp, and ran in a single direction. At the same time, he focused his attention on his Clavicle Acupuncture Point.

Zhou Weiqing realised that his Clavicle Acupuncture Point seemed to have become like a whirlpool - but it was no longer like yesterday where it was drawing his energy in, but instead it was now drawing it from the world outside; it was truly unique and amazing.

When he concentrated upon the whirlpool, Zhou Weiqing immediately felt the energy suction power strengthen, and strands of cold energy flowed unstoppably into his body from the environment, finally entering his Dantian. He also quickly realised the other changes in his body.

When he focused on the Clavicle Acupuncture Point, 3 other Acupuncture Points also gave him a similar feeling.

First were the the ones on both wrists, although Zhou Weiqing had not fully memorised the whole Immortal Deity Technique, but he had gone through the first few pages many times and remembered clearly that this was the second Death Acupuncture Point in the first section - the Taiyuan Acupuncture Point, which when focused would disrupt the Hundred Meridians, causing internal injury. Taiyuan Acupuncture Points was similar to the Clavicle Acupuncture Points, being a double Point, each on a wrist.

Besides the Taiyuan Acupuncture Point, there was also the points on the outer knee, the ZhuSanLi Point, and the SanYinJiao on the ankles. These 4 large Death Acupuncture Points were now similar to his Clavicle Acupuncture Points, each having generated a whirlpool which was now constantly drawing energy from the atmosphere.

TL: A lot of Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Points explanation here, Ill try to post up some diagrams I googled.

Zhou Weiqing knew that this was all the contribution of the black pearl, and it was the one which helped him breakthrough the four Death Acupuncture Points. In one fell swoop, he had almost completed the whole first section of the Immortal Deity Technique, without only one last Point to go. His Heavenly Energy had also shot up to an impressive 4th stage.

This fellow had rather thick nerves*, a while ago he was still full of regret and pain from hurting Shang Gong Bing Er, and now he was full of excitement from the successful cultivation of the Immortal Deity Technique.

*TL: 神经粗壮 - literally translated to thick nerves, it's a Chinese phrase that is rather difficult to translate to an English meaning. It has connotations of being undiscerning or uncaring or naive to a relatively minor degree, depending on the context used. Can be used in a good or bad sense.

Heavenly Energy 4th stage, doesnt that mean I have Awakened my Power Jewels?

Zhou Weiqing quickly realised the implications, and looked down at his wrists. As soon as he did so, he suddenly stopped running, raising his hands in front of him, cackling insanely out loud.

Haha! Wahahaha! Heavenly Jewel! I finally have Heavenly Jewels, Im a Heavenly Jewel Master! Wahaha, now who can say Im a trash!! This bout of insane laughter caused him to almost spit out saliva all around. Years of repressed feelings were suddenly released, and he couldnt help but to express the sheer joy he was feeling.

On Zhou Weiqings right wrist was a white pearl, glittering and translucent, as if it were an ice crystal. There were no impurities at all; it was the pure jade of a Heavenly Jewel Master, but it was different from Shang Gong Bing Ers Dragonstone Jade, and was instead the Icy Jade, which gave him a pure strength boost.

On his left wrist, was a strange and unique jewel. It was totally dark blue in colour, yet on top there was a bright marking which was glowing in white and seemed to move along when Zhou Weiqing moved his wrists, always ensuring that the white marking was always facing the top. As compared to when Shang Gong Bing Er saw the rose-red Cats Eye Gem, what Zhou Weiqing saw was a dark blue Cats Eye Gem, and within the bright markings there was a trace of grey.

What kind of attribute is this Elemental Jewel? Could it be of the Spatial Attribute? Zhou Weiqing knew that Cats Eye gems usually signified the Spatial Attribute, however although he wasnt as clear as Shang Gong Bing Er on the various Jewels, but he also knew that the Cats Eye Gems were not usually of this colour. Furthermore, Admiral Zhou was of the darkness attribute; as his son, he should have inherited that attribute, yet why did his turn into this strange Cats Eye Gem?

Unfortunately Im not able to go back and ask Shang Gong Bing Er. It looks like my plan to join the army has failed, I better run first. As for Shang Gong Bing Er, when Im stronger in the future, I will find a way to repay and compensate her. After all, Im also a Heavenly Jewel Master now, who knows maybe next time we can actually be together? Heh heh.

As his thoughts ran along, Zhou Weiqing was suddenly filled with regret - Shang Gong Bing Ers body was so bruised, what had he done to her that would be hated by both man and god! As he scolded himself, he also thought slyly: What a shame, if only I had been awake to experience that.

Just as Zhou Weiqing was about to move off again, he suddenly felt a cold feeling at the back of his neck, and a sharp pain, and his whole body froze on the spot.

Zhou Little Fatty, you sullied my body and now you want to run away? a voice full of anger and hate caused Zhou Weiqing to shudder in fear. He quickly raised his hands in surrender, Im not running, Im definitely not running. Battalion Commander, lets talk things through, dont be so fast to take action, let me explain myself!

Shang Gong Bing Er came around from behind Zhou Weiqing, the arrow in her hand pointed at Zhou Weiqings throat. Although she was still dishevelled, but her body was now covered by the army uniform that Zhou Weiqing had washed yesterday.

Shang Gong Bing Er was after all a Heavenly Jewel Master, and her physique was much stronger than any ordinary human. If an ordinary girl had been abused like she had been yesterday, even if she didnt die, she would have been bedridden for at least half a month. However, Shang Gong Bing Er was boosted by 2 Heavenly Jewels, and after recuperating for a short while, she had restored some Heavenly Energy and was able to move. Seeing that Zhou Weiqing was about to escape, how could she content? She quickly grabbed the clothing left in the tent to cover herself before giving chase.

When she spotted Zhou Weiqing, that fellow had his hands raised, cackling gleefully to himself, and Shang Gong Bing Er had also hesitated a while when she saw his wrists again, which was why she was late to subdue that rascal.

Show me your left hand. Shang Gong Bing Er said coldly. Her once beautiful and gentle eyes now had streaks of blood within them, and they were filled with a cold, angry light. If not for the fact that the Jewel on his left hand was so shocking to her, she would probably have stabbed down with the arrow.

Zhou Weiqing did not dare to hesitate, and hurriedly raised his left hand in front of Shang Gong Bing Er.

After closely examining the Elemental Jewel on Zhou Weiqings right wrist, Shang Gong Bing Er was clearly shaken, the hate-filled eyes seemed to be in a trance. Alexandrite Alexandrite Cats Eye. It really is Alexandrite Cats Eye. Why? Heaven, why do you mock me so, why did you let him have Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewel! she said with an ugly tone.

Changing the topic was undoubtedly one of the best ways to quell anger, and Zhou Weiqing quickly seized the opportunity to ask softly: Battalion Commander, whats this Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewel? How come Ive never heard of it?

Shang Gong Bing Er said in a muttering manner: Alexandrite, is a very special gemstone, belonging to the Chrysoberyl family of gems, under daylight it shows as a blue-green colour, the most beautiful of which would be the colour of emerald-jade. At night, under lamp or candle light, it appears to be rose-red or purplish red. As such, it is known as the emerald of the day, ruby of the night. In the world of gemstones, it is the rarest gemstone. And when the Alexandrite has the Cats Eye markings, it becomes an Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewel, and is the worlds most valuable gemstone, a hundred times more valuable than even diamonds.

TL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysoberyl

Zhou Weiqing had never heard of Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewels, but as he examined it closely, sure enough its colour changed as the sun rose further, the dark blue colour slowly turning into a rich green, and the cats eye markings also seemed more obvious.

You mean to say, this Elemental Jewel of mine is Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewel? But, what attribute is that? Zhou Weiqing asked curiously, even momentarily forgetting the arrow at his neck.

Shang Gong Bing Er was still in a dazed mode, and she said: Alexandrite being the Elemental Jewel can only happen to Heavenly Jewel Masters. Besides being of higher quality and having a stronger elemental attribute, there is also one more possibility for Heavenly Jewel Masters - to have multiple Elemental Attributes. When a Heavenly Jewel Master has 2 or more elemental attributes, then his Elemental Jewel will be an Alexandrite."

Zhou Weiqing blinked and said, Does that mean I have more than 2 elemental attributes? Isnt that better than having a single attribute?

Shang Gong Bing Er raised her head slowly, the dazed look in her eyes vanished, replaced with a rather complicated look. She shook her head, and the arrow in her hand moved a little - the pain at his throat silencing Zhou Weiqing and causing him to shiver. Its not 2 or more attributes, but 4 or more attributes. Alexandrite Cats Eye is a legend amongst Elemental Jewels; when it appears it means that the Heavenly Jewel Master has more than 4 elemental attributes.

Zhou Weiqing looked at Shang Gong Bing Er, stupefied, and he started laughing, Im a legend? Having been a trash for 13 years, yet suddenly turned into a Heavenly Jewel Master of legend, even though he was facing death, the sudden change still made this rascal proud of himself.

Shang Gong Bing Ers feelings now were extremely complicated. Even if Zhou Weiqing was just an ordinary Heavenly Jewel Master, she couldnt kill him now. After she had chased him out of the tent, her emotions has settled a littl. She was clear that the events that occurred yesterday was truly an accident. When Zhou Weiqings Heavenly Jewels Awakened yesterday and he had required a Sacrifice, she had just happened to stumble in. According to what she knew, under that circumstance, Zhou Weiqing had lost control of himself and the usual result should have been her death. However, she managed to survive, which meant that Zhou Weiqings willpower was extremely firm, and had managed to hold back at the last second, sparing her life. Although he had committed a grave sin against her, but he had actually not been fully in the wrong. After all, he had not been conscious when doing so, and had been controlled by the Evil Attribute when his Heavenly Jewel Awakened.

But could she really just let it go like that? Shang Gong Bing Er was really not reconciled, not willing to let the matter rest just like that. Which young girl did not dream of romance? In her heart, she had often daydreamed about what her future husband would be like, handsome, modest, gentle, upstanding moral character, preferably a Heavenly Jewel Master, a man who was deeply in love with her, and treated her and coddled her like she was precious. Only then would she give herself to him on their wedding night.

Alas, at this moment, all her daydreams and fantasies had evaporated, and her innocence had been ruined in such a muddled fashion by such a honest looking person who was actually so sly in nature, this rascal who had such an ordinary appearance. Not to talk about love between them, there was barely any affection.

She really felt like ignoring everything and just killing him, but reason and logic told her that if she killed him just like that, she would never be able to reverse it. He was after all a Heavenly Jewel Master, and one with a legendary innate talent, having the Alexandrite Cats Eye Jewel! For her country, she could not kill him. In the future, he could possibly advance to one of top, or even possibly the top Heavenly Jewel Master in the whole Mainland. How could she just ruin such a future talent like that?

Taking a deep breath, Shang Gong Bing Er tried her best to calm herself down, and she sharply withdrew the arrow in her hand, and shouted harshly: Get lost, get out of my sight now!

With no more threat to his life, Zhou Weiqing suddenly felt like he was granted amnesty. Im getting lost right now! As he said that, he started running off toward the distance.

You wretch! Come back here, I asked you to get lost back to camp!! Shang Gong Bing Er saw that the rascal was trying to run away, and instantly got angry again. With a flying kick, she caused him to stagger, but also causing her own lower body to ache in pain. That rascal always seemed to make her angry so easily.

Zhou Weiqing dropped his head down as if he were being wronged, Dont be angry, Im going back to the camp now okay? I promise, no matter how much you trample on me, I wont resist.

Just now, in that instance when Shang Gong Bing Er drew back the arrow in her hand, Zhou Weiqing felt a strong stabbing pain in his heart, an extreme heartache. She was really too kind, he had treated her like that but she still spared his life. In that moment, Zhou Weiqing found that he had fallen for Shang Gong Bing Er. If we were to say that previously, he felt unworthy of her, but now he would no longer have such a feeling. After all, he had also become a Heavenly Jewel Master, furthermore one with the legendary Alexandrite Cats Eye. He truly believed that if he worked hard in cultivating, one day he would be worthy of her, and he vowed silently that he would always take good care of her.

Of course, no matter what, Zhou Weiqings mind also always had some dirty thoughts. While he was deeply touched, this fellow was also thinking: If one day I bring Shang Gong Bing Er home as my wife to show Dad, I wonder if that Dad of mine who never smiles would show any shocked expression.

Looking at Zhou Weiqing leaving with a pitiable expression, Shang Gong Bing Er suddenly seemed to collapse like a deflated balloon, and she sat down on the floor, the arrow dropping to the ground, and hugged her knees sobbing out loud. She had never been a particularly firm girl, and such a massive change and events caused her to be overwhelmed with emotion and to break down and cry.

Zhou Weiqing had not gone very far, and hearing Shang Gong Bing Er cry, he stopped in his tracks. He gingerly walked back, first taking up the arrow on the ground and throwing it further away, before carefully squatting down beside her. He did not know how to comfort her, and could only squat at the side in company. At the same time, he was thinking to himself: She is truly worthy of being called the top beauty in the Empire! Even when shes crying shes so beautiful!

Thanks korendir.

thanks man! aye sad of her 😶

Well, you did warn us this may have intense scenes when you started this project ... that said, nice job! This was no where as graphic as it could have been. Now, lets see what happens to this darkly blossoming relationship, and like she realized he could have ended her ... not pleasure her. Though he's very lucky she isn't one of my younger relatives, he'd be dead no matter what or how I had to do it!

Thanks for the chapter.

Hi guys,
    I've just set up my website though it's not fully updated yet - do check it out and let me know if I can improve in any way. Will update again once it's fully updated and running. I will still be posting here though

https://zentranslations.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by George Harris View Post
    Well, you did warn us this may have intense scenes when you started this project ... that said, nice job! This was no where as graphic as it could have been. Now, lets see what happens to this darkly blossoming relationship, and like she realized he could have ended her ... not pleasure her. Though he's very lucky she isn't one of my younger relatives, he'd be dead no matter what or how I had to do it!
    Oh yes indeed, I was a little shocked at how "dark" TJSS wrote this chapter, first time in that he's let an mc do something so 'wrong' in that sense, though it wasn't under his own control of course. Still, I'm quite glad he's exploring new stuff, one thing about his writing is though there are similarities in his stories, you can say for sure that they are all very unique in their own ways. Very impressed with his world building and character developments.

I think its about time that authors reveal the darker side of life. Sexual incidents happen very frequently. But little Fatty can not be blamed wholly. Consider who arranged for his hut to be in a deserted area? Consider who wants to take advantage of her authority to punish him? Consider how she thought she could control any situation with her strenght? Poor Fatty - his first time and he never was in control or cognizant of whatever he was doing! Yes every little girl has always dreamed of a prince on a white horse to carry her away into the sunset. And every boy has always dreamed to be that prince on a white horse to carry away his beloved.
    Ha ha ha. Welcome to the world of Sleeping Beauties.

Damn, I had a nice paragraph and it kicked me ... Anyway, checked out the new site. Didn't seem to be any problems that I noticed, can't wait to read more ... And honestly, this isn't as dark as some other stuff I've seen in stories ... but definitely not for someone under say 16, heck I know what I was like back then. I am impressed with his world building and characters, especially how easy it is to relate to them when they are the "main focus" like this MC and his "boss lady". The MC, for all of his bluster reminded me of some of the kids I grew up with at his age, the "boss lady" he was just with makes me think of someone that's both intelligent, innocent and nave, while forcing being tough. The side characters so far, his dad: he's just a dad, over worked, barley around and heaping responsibility on the MC he's not quite ready to handle. The Emperor, I like him, he comes off as a man of his word no matter what at the moment, especially when he said He dies, she dies too. If he caries that out ... damn I can respect him in RL. The princess, deserves both what her dad said and a good butt whopping, and maybe a few rungs knocked out from under her too, don't like her and hope she stays to the side for a good long time. Now let's see if it posts!

Thanks Korendir

Just read chapter 6... F**k.. the MC is lucky or what????? 13 year old and he's already " getting it"... D***
    Can't wait for the "next" update..( if you know waht i mean )

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    Just read chapter 6... F**k.. the MC is lucky or what????? 13 year old and he's already " getting it"... D***
    Can't wait for the "next" update..( if you know waht i mean )
    I don't think "raping someone" should be considered lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    I don't think "raping someone" should be considered lucky.
    Opps.....

Post Chapter 7 Three-Point Covenant

Original Link - https://zentranslations.wordpress.co...l-1-chapter-7/

Chapter 7 Three-Point Covenant

After crying for half a day, Shang Gong Bing Er still had not stopped. Zhou Weiqing looked at the brightening skies, and couldnt help reminding her: Battalion Commander, isnt it time to head back? If we dont head back, we might be discovered by others.

Shang Gong Bing Er naturally knew that this fellow had come back just now, and she raised her head, looking at him with her tear stained face, None of your business. I thought I asked you to get lost?

Zhou Weiqing was exceptional at reading expressions and cues, and he could tell that after the long cry, the anger and hate in Shang Gong Bing Ers eyes had considerably lessened. Although her voice was still severe, there was no longer any killing intent.

Ill get lost immediately now! Seeing that Shang Gong Bing Er had stopped crying, Zhou Weiqing took off and ran away. Although her anger had lessened considerably, but it was still likely she would give him a beating.

TL: He should have taken the beating like a man imho!

Looking at Zhou Weiqing fleeing in a sorry state, Shang Gong Bing Er bit her lip before standing up slowly and returning to the camp.

When Zhou Weiqing returned to his tent, he was given a fright. Previously when he had just awakened, he had been distracted by Shang Gong Bing Er as well as the threat to his life, and had not looked around at the scene in the tent closely. Now, in the daylight, he couldnt help but feel a chill down his spine, feeling glad it was the kind Shang Gong Bing Er last night.

The tent was a total mess, with torn clothes strewn everywhere mostly the purple clothes that Shang Gong Bing Er had been wearing last night as well as her underclothing. There was blood on the mattress, showing how crazy last night had been.

Zhou Weiqing quickly gathered up the mess around, then wrapped them in the bag he had earlier. He then carefully tore out the bloodstain on the mattress, folded it up and stowed it away carefully. This was after all a symbol of their consummation and he wanted to keep it. If Shang Gong Bing Er was willing to accept being with him in the future, he would give it to her. Of course, whether she would accept it or not was another matter.

After he had finished clearing up, Zhou Weiqing had broken out in cold sweat, as he had not been able to find his Immortal Deity Technique Manual; it had likely been taken by Shang Gong Bing Er. It was not that he was unwilling to give it up, but he was actually afraid that Shang Gong Bing Er would follow him in trying to learn it. When he was cultivating the Immortal Deity Technique last night, he had realised how domineering the Technique was, how nigh impossible it was to learn it. If it had not been for the black pearl helping him, he would probably have died long before Shang Gong Bing Er had came. No, this would not do. He had to find a chance to warn her not to train this technique. Although, even if she wanted to learn it, it would likely be after 2-3 days, since she had to recover first.
    As Zhou Weiqing looked at the Jewels on his wrist that had not disappeared throughout the whole time, he was slowly overcome by a bout of sleepiness, and gradually fell into a deep sleep.

As the recruitment was still going on, and furthermore Shang Gong Bing Er had assigned him to such a remote area to punish him, thus he was not disturbed by anyone. Zhou Weiqing slept all the way til the sun was setting.

En so comfortable. He stretched lazily, hearing a soft creaking sound from his bones, and he felt a comfortable feeling, as if he was fully suffused with strength and free of inhibitions. As he looked down, the Heavenly Jewels were still around his wrist, doing a slow orbit.

Why am I unable to retrieve the Heavenly Jewels back into my body like others do? How do I do that? Since Zhou Weiqing had been considered a trash since young, he had not studied in a Jewel Master school, and thus only had a very basic understanding of the profession, and as a result he now did not know what to do.

Nevermind, I shall not care about that now, time to eat first before thinking further.
    After sleeping for a whole day, coupled with his exertions last night, he had totally been awoken by his hunger. Putting on the army uniform, he covered his arms with the sleeves to hide his Heavenly Jewels, before running to the mess to have a large meal.
    Having filled his stomach, he was now filled with spirit. Zhou Weiqing was pleasantly surprised to find out that he seemed to have grown in stature. He was originally around 1.7m tall, which was already extremely tall for his 13 years of age. However, after last night, he seemed to have grown a few centimetres taller, and his entire bodys muscles also seemed to have developed further.

Besides feeling heart-pain for Shang Gong Bing Er, his mood today was actually pretty good. He had finally gotten his own Heavenly Jewels that he had dreamed of for so long. Not to mention his legendary Elemental Jewel, even an ordinary Heavenly Jewel Master status would let him be extremely satisfied. If not for Shang Gong Bing Er, he might have just gone home immediately to tell his dad this good news, and also let Difuya who had always looked down on him know that he was already a Heavenly Jewel Master.

Zhou Weiqing returned to his tent in a good mood, but as soon as he opened the flap, his heart was suddenly alarmed, and he shouted out: Whos there?

That sense of alarm was totally subconscious, and he didnt even know what was happening. At this moment, the sky was darkening, and he did not have vision into the tent.

However, Zhou Weiqings expression quickly changed into a fawning one as he saw the person in the tent. With a foolish grin on his face, he said: Oh its you Battalion Commander sama, why are you* here? As he said that, he only stepped one foot into the tent, the other foot was refusing to step in. How knows what Shang Gong Bing Er came here to do.

* TL: He uses the honorific term 您 instead of 你

Shang Gong Bing Er had by now changed to a set of blue attire, which was very matching to her azure hair. Zhou Weiqing saw that his uniform had been folded neatly onto his bunk, and when he entered the tent, she had been staring at the bunk blankly.

Come in. Shang Gong Bing Er said coldly.

Zhou Weiqing looked around, just verifying that she had no weapons on her, before entering the tent gingerly. Still, he didnt dare to step too far in, just near the entrance and he looked at her in a bashful expression almost as if he had been the one taken advantage of.

Looking at that rascals expression, Shang Gong Bing Er blushed, scolding in her heart, How could I have been taken advantage of by this damn rascal!

Wheres the cloth? she asked curtly.

What cloth? Zhou Weiqing did not understand.

Shang Gong Bing Er was flushed red in embarrassment, and she glanced at the bunk. Zhou Weiqing instantly understood, and said carefully: I kept it as a momento.

Shang Gong Bing Ers shapely bosom rose and fell more rapidly, You.. give it here. She was afraid she would not be able to control herself and kill that rascal.

Zhou Weiqing reluctantly took out the few pieces of cloth that he had kept carefully, and passed them to Shang Gong Bing Er. Of course, she couldnt bare to look at such a shameful thing now, so she quickly stashed it away. Little did she now that the sly rascal Zhou Weiqing had kept a piece still.

Shang Gong Bing Er pushed Zhou Weiqing away, and headed to the entrance to open the tent flap, allowing the cool fresh air to enter. She took deep breaths as she calmed herself down.

It had been a day, and with the help of Heavenly Energy, her body had mostly healed. However, how could the wounds of the heart heal so easily? After thinking about things for a whole day, finally her reason overcame her anger, and she decided to come look for Zhou Weiqing.

Zhou Little Fatty. As she closed the tent flap once again, she turned back around to face Zhou Weiqing.

Yes. Upon hearing her call him, Zhou Weiqing quickly replied, the lowered eyed, puppy dog look he had on made her want to give him a beating.

Taking another deep breath, Shang Gong Bing Er said solemnly: Remember, yesterday never happened. If I hear any rumours spreading, you know the consequences

Ah? Zhou Weiqing widened his eyes as he looked at her. At this moment, although he put on an expression of obedience, but inside he was feeling rather pleased. He knew that Shang Gong Bing Er wouldnt kill him, and looking at her beauty now, he couldnt help but think that she had been under him last night, and his heart was aflame.

Did you hear what I said clearly? Shang Gong Bing Er said, pouting.

I heard heard clearly. But, Commander, I I Zhou Weiqing put on a hesitant look.

"You what you? Why are you mumbling? If you have something to say, say it. Shang Gong Bing Er said exasperatedly, and couldnt help but to step forward and give him a kick.

Zhou Weiqing immediately shook his head, I better not say, Im scared you will hit me.

Say it. I wont hit you. People were curious by nature, and after all Shang Gong Bing Er was merely fifteen. Although she was still angry with Zhou Weiqing, but she still wanted to know what he wanted to say.

Zhou Weiqing looked at her secretly, then said in a low voice: You really wont hit me?

Are you going to say? Shang Gong Bing Ers face turned cold.

All right Ill say okay? Zhou Weiqing had an aggrieved face, almost as if he was the sacrifice last night. Battalion Commander, it was also my first time, how can I forget about last night! Although you wont take responsibility for me, but I wont blame you. But, I still cant help but to remember you. Battalion Commander, dont look at me like that, Im scared. Im just speaking the truth. Ahh! Help! Murder!

As Zhou Weiqing said the first line, Shang Gong Bing Er had already realised that this rascal was not going to say anything good. As expected, the more she listened the angrier she got, and at the end, her beautiful face was green and white from anger, and with a flash she was beside him, pinching the meat at his waist, she gave a hard 180 degree turn, instantly the screams like that of a pig being butchered sounded out.

Shang Gong Bing Er raised her hand and covered Zhou Weiqings mouth, she did not want her other subordinates to know that she was in this rascals tent so late at night.

If you speak any more rubbish, Ill castrate you! Shang Gong Bing Er was both angry and embarrassed, and she finally threatened him.

Zhou Weiqing was immediately silenced, his hands carefully covering his lower body, looking at Shang Gong Bing Er with an alarmed expression. This time he was really afraid of that threat.

You sit down. Shang Gong Bing Er was really glad she did not bring her sword along, or she really couldnt guarantee that this rascal would still be alive.

Zhou Weiqing sat down on the bunk, this time he was well behaved. Although he liked to look at her angry look as he teased her, but he also knew that he could not overdo it. Furthermore, they had a lot of time together in the future; it was likely this would be his only joy to look forward to in his army life.

Zhou Little Fatty, let me ask you. How much do you really know about Heavenly Jewel Masters? Shang Gong Bing Er sat cross-legged at the other end of the bunk, keeping a metre distance between Zhou Weiqing and herself.

Errr Basically what you told me yesterday. Zhou Weiqing said without hesitation.

With a *piak* sound, a leather book was thrown at him. Zhou Weiqing fumbled to catch it, and found that it was his Immortal Deity Technique manual.

Tell me what happened last night? In the day, I did not sense any Heavenly Energy at all from you, why did you manage to Awaken your Heavenly Jewel at night, and furthermore being one of multiple elements. Dont tell me its because you learnt this Immortal Deity Technique. That thing, although it isnt absolutely impossible, but its nigh tantamount to suicide. With just that technique, no matter how lucky you are, its not possible for you to jump 4 levels of Heavenly Energy from a totally startpoint of zero.

Zhou Weiqing said: It might be because of this weird black pearl that I swallowed. Before I joined the army, I was playing around in the Stars Forest. After a while, I got tired and fell asleep in the forest. Who knew, the sky then suddenly darkened, and I found that I couldnt move at all. A crack opened in the sky, and this black pearl surrounded by green, blue and silver colours emerged from the crack and flew into my mouth. At that time, I just felt my whole body turn cold, then I fainted. When I came to, I didnt find anything wrong with my body and returned to the city. As I reached the city, I just happened to see the army recruitment, and so I joined. Last night, I really was trying to learn the Immortal Deity Technique, and was breaking through the first Death Acupuncture Point, the Clavicle Point, and I managed to break through it. However, I immediately felt my whole body go numb and unable to move, then a strong burst of cold emerged from my dantian, and I seemed to see this winged black tiger before I lost consciousness. I dont know what happened after that. When I woke up, I saw this naked girl in front of me, and after that I realised that 4 of my Death Acupuncture Points had successfully broken through.

Shut up. Shang Gong Bing Er said with a livid face, and with a wave of her hand, a green light flashed in front of Zhou Weiqing, and with a BAM sound, a crack appeared in the bunk right in front of him. That scared him into silence if that blow had been a few inches to the front, the little bird in his pants* would no longer be there.

*TL: Lol, I hope everyone knows what that means, the author literally wrote that.

After a vicious quick glare at Zhou Weiqing, Shang Gong Bing Er lapsed into deep thought. She had never heard of such circumstance that Zhou Weiqing had described, but with this rascals mode of talking, could she believe it? But, if she didnt believe what he said, there was no possible way to explain what happened yesterday. Furthermore, when he had been talking just now, she had been looking into his eyes, and she realised that that fellow had a genuine look in his eyes, and it seemed that his words were at least relatively believable.

Whats your origin? Shang Gong Bing Er asked solemnly. She wasnt just asking for her own curiosity, but more importantly because of his unique legendary Elemental Jewel. Such a person, even though he had an unbelievable innate talent, but if he had an unknown origin, she wasnt sure if she should teach him the cultivation ways.

Zhou Weiqing hesitated a moment, then said: Bing Er, do you want to hear the truth or have me make up a story?
    Hearing him address her by her name*, Shang Gong Bing Er sweatdropped, and said angrily: Call me Battalion Commander, and of course I want to hear the truth.

*TL : Shang Gong is her family name, so usually calling her Bing Er is something only people close would do

Zhou Weiqing gave a bitter smile and said: But, if I were to say the truth, Im afraid I wont be able to join you in the army. Actually I am of quite high birth status, and my family is considered rich, but from young, my father has always been angry with me for being a trash. I was angry and decided to join the army, to walk my own path and forge a name of my own before returning home in glory. Bing Er no Battalion Commander, can you trust me this once? Please dont ask me whats my origin, I swear upon my life that Im not a bad person, and I will always treat you well in the future.

Who wants you to treat me well? Shang Gong Bing Ers anger was once again ignited, but she also realised that when Zhou Weiqing was saying that previously, his expression was unprecedentedly sincere. Without knowing why, her heart softened a little.

Okay, I will not ask you about your origin, but from now on, Ill have a 3 point covenant with you. You have to swear upon your Heavenly Jewels, then Ill start training you in the cultivation methods of Heavenly Jewel Masters. Are you okay with that?

Zhou Weiqing nodded repeatedly, Yes I am, definitely. The thing he needed most now was the cultivation method of Heavenly Jewel Masters, furthermore it was Shang Gong Bing Er who would be teaching him, how could he not be willing. As for making oaths, he had never really cared about such things.

Shang Gong Bing Ers expression finally cleared a little, and she said: Firstly, you must swear that you will always be loyal to Heavenly Bow Empire, no matter what level you reach in the future, you will always be part of Heavenly Bow Empire.

Zhou Weiqing immediately nodded his head, and made the oath. After all, he had already made a similar oath a few years back in front of of his father and King Di Lingfeng, and he didnt mind doing it again.

Secondly, from now on, without my permission, you are not allowed to show anyone that you are a Heavenly Jewel Master. Unless it is a matter of life and death, otherwise you cannot even reveal your Jewels.

Ah? Not allowed to use my powers? Then why am I training for? Zhou Weiqing asked in puzzlement.

Shang Gong Bing Er said exasperatedly: You fool, do you think that having the legendary Alexandrite Cats Eye is really a good thing for you now? If any other country hears about this, they will send countless assassins to kill you off. Before you have reached a certain level of power, you must hide your true power.

Zhou Weiqing saw the light, and hurriedly said: You still care for me, I will make the oath. As he said that, he quickly made the oath.

Shang Gong Bing Er looked at him coldly and said, Lastly, no matter what your future power level is, you can never force me to accept you against my will.

Zhou Weiqing was taken aback, You are afraid that I will overtake you in power level and force you to be with me?

Yes. Shang Gong Bing Er said solemnly.

Zhou Weiqings face changed, the every-present smile on his face vanishing. Shang Gong Bing Er, what kind of person do you take me for? Yesterday was my fault indeed, but I did not plan or do it on purpose. Having taken advantage of you, I will definitely find a way to repay you in the future, but you cant insult my character. I Zhou Zhou Little Fatty, no matter how bad I am, I will never ever resort to forcing a girl into submitting to me. I swear, no matter what, unless it is of Shang Gong Bing Ers own free will, otherwise, I, Zhou Little Fatty, will never ever force her to do anything against her will.

Looking at Zhou Weiqings anger, Shang Gong Bing Er was slightly apologetic, but she also heaved a sigh of relief, thinking to herself, This rascal might be irritating, but he does have his own good points.

Alas, she did not know that, this rascal Zhou Weiqing, although he was sincere in swearing the oaths, but he also gave himself an escape route; after all he had sworn the oaths under the alias Zhou Little Fatty, not his real name Zhou Weiqing.

TL: I do not think he is doing so because he wants to or plans to actually do anything, its just his cunning nature not to be trapped into oaths.

As their eyes met, Zhou Weiqing saw the sorrow hidden in the depths of Shang Gong Bing Ers eyes, and instantly softened. After all, no matter what, it was his responsibility, he had taken the most valuable thing to a girl from her.

Battalion Commander, dont be angry anymore, in the future Ill listen to everything you say. If you ask me to steal a chicken, I definitely wont go touch a dog*, Ill do whatever you ask of me.

*TL: 偷鸡摸狗 is a chinese idiom literally translated to Steal Chicken Touch Dog basically meaning petty crimes. Zhou Weiqing is just making a pun here.

Looking at the care in Zhou Weiqings eyes, then listening to his crazed words, Shang Gong Bing Ers cold face finally softened as she couldnt help but laugh, Who asked you to Steal Chicken Touch Dog, what do you think I am to you?

Seeing that Shang Gong Bing Er had laughed, Zhou Weiqing was excited, he was about to carry on when he heard Shang Gong Bing Er say with a straight face and solemn voice: Alright now, sit properly. Now I will teach you everything I know about Heavenly Jewel Masters. You must remember to work hard and cultivate.

Hearing that she would be teaching him the arts of cultivation for Heavenly Jewel Master, Zhou Weiqing instantly sobered up, and nodded seriously.

Shang Gong Bing Er said: We humans pride ourselves as an intelligent race, and we call our bodies as Heavenly Bodies. Through cultivation, we are able to activate our innate talent, and the energy gained is called Heavenly Energy. Heavenly Energy is the basis of everything, no matter Physical, Elemental or Heavenly Jewel Masters, all of us need Heavenly Energy to do anything. For ordinary Physical and Elemental Jewel Masters, their first Power Jewel is Awakened when they reached the 3rd stage of Heavenly Energy. The next 2 Jewels only require 2 levels of Heavenly Energy each in order to awaken. However, from then on, each Jewel will require another 3 levels of Heavenly Energy, all the way til all 9 Jewels are awakened. However, for us Heavenly Jewel Masters, we need much more Heavenly Energy in order to support our Heavenly Jewels.

For Heavenly Jewel Masters, we require 4 levels of Heavenly Energy to Awaken our first Jewels. This is also the reason why I previously knew you were already at the 4th level of Heavenly Energy. From then on, every Heavenly Jewel needs another 4 levels of Heavenly Energy to awaken. Which is to say, for us Heavenly Jewel Masters to master the highest amount of 12 Jewels, we need to cultivate our Heavenly Energy to the highest Heavenly Dao Energy stage, 12th level, before we can do so. This is why it is so difficult to cultivate as a Heavenly Jewel Master, and our cultivation process is also called 12 Heavenly Jewel Change, or Heavenly Jewel 12 Changes.

Zhou Weiqing was concentrating earnestly on listening, he was very eager for any information on Heavenly Jewels, and as he listened to Shang Gong Bing Ers explanations, his gaze never left her.

When she spoke up to this point, Shang Gong Bing Er lit up the oil lamp that she had brought, lighting up the dark tent. Looking at her beautiful features so close to him, Zhou Weiqing couldnt help but quaver in his heart; he was only 13 years old after all, and his self control was not very strong; especially since he had already had that sort of connection with her previously, his heart was beating fast like a capering monkey and a mind wandering like a galloping horse. Luckily, the knowledge of Heavenly Jewel Masters was very attractive to him, allowing him to not show his thoughts.

Shang Gong Bing Er continued saying: I examined your Immortal Deity Technique earlier. You said that after last night, you already managed to break through 4 Death Acupuncture Points?

Zhou Weiqing nodded.

Shang Gong Bing Er furrowed her brow, saying: Did you know that once you have chosen and started training a cultivation method for Heavenly Energy, you can no longer change it. Since you have already started on the Immortal Deity Technique, you have no choice but to carry on with it. This technique is extremely unique, also also rather dangerous.

Ah? Im unable to change cultivation methods? Zhou Weiqing asked in surprise.

Shang Gong Bing Er nodded, saying: Yes, but you do not need to worry so much. Although this technique is very domineering, but the most difficult stage is actually breaking through the first Death Acupuncture point. You have already broken through 4 of them, I believe the ones later should be relatively easier. Furthermore, if what you said previously is true, the black pearl that you absorbed has the ability to protect you. However, when cultivating, it always gets more difficult as your level is higher, you have to prepare yourself for that.

Zhou Weiqing nodded, and said positively: I will definitely continue working hard and cultivating. His chance had finally come, and he swore that he would never go back to being a trash.
    Translating 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change ) by 唐家三少 ( Tang Jia San Shao ) @ http://wuxiaworld.com/hjc-index/ & Shadow Rogue @ https://zentranslations.wordpress.com

Thanks for the chapter!

Translating 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change ) by 唐家三少 ( Tang Jia San Shao ) @ http://wuxiaworld.com/hjc-index/ & Shadow Rogue @ https://zentranslations.wordpress.com