Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martial Emperor Reborn (武帝重生) by 残剑啊啊啊啊

Default Martial Emperor Reborn (武帝重生) by 残剑啊啊啊啊

Hello! So.. I am a new translator who is currently attempting to translate a web novel called Martial Emperor Reborn (武帝重生) by 残剑啊啊啊啊. I'll be posting the first 5 chapters on here and then simply post the links later on as I release. As for the website I'll posting on, that is located here: https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/.

Chapter lengths are around ~2300 Chinese characters.

Here is the synopsis:

Master martial artists that no one can obstruct. A martial arts expert has been reborn into the body of a genius whose cultivation has been abolished and has been abandoned by a woman. Therefore, he starts cultivating the art of Xing Yi Quan, producing a solar system within his dantian. His innate talent tramples over all the geniuses, and even the geniuses among geniuses. His powerful spirit and ruthless and ambitious nature, no matter who he is reborn into, will never change! Slaughter is instinctive, being cold-blooded is his personality, exterminating an entire family is only a means towards a goal, cruelty means infamy, and chasing after women is just an interest.

Feel free to take a look and give me any feedback or anything.
    Last edited by unis777; 08-14-15 at 08:33 PM.

Here is chapter one!
    *warning: It's a bit slow going in this chapter and the actual story doesn't really begin until chapter 2, so don't get thrown off! Here is the link: https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-1/

Chapter 1 Mole Crickets and Ants
    Lets break up on good terms then! Li Xuan (this person is not the MC author) after muttering for a long while, finally said in a grieved manner

Pa

A slap on the face made Li Xuan stagger back four or five steps as he put his hands on his face which had become numb. Those burning pricks of pain already caused his heart to thoroughly sink. Stormy waves billowed and crashed in his heart, and a boundless anger accompanied by unreconciliation suddenly surged forth, as if he hated that he couldnt ruthlessly violate and trample on this woman. However, that deeply rooted affection in his heart made him choose to tolerate it!

Break up on good terms? Very good. You think Ive renounced your house, you think youre so talented, you believe youre still that genius that your clan cares about? Humph! Ive long since found you not pleasing to the eye, just looking at you makes me disgusted!

A woman wearing a blue magic robe spoke with an icy expression.

Disgusted? When I was a genius, all those magic spirit stones, all those gold coins, all those monster cores, didnt I give them all to you?

For you, I disregarded my little sisters dissuading, employed plans to frame her, making her almost get raped by another, driving her to leave the house in resentment!

For you, I didnt care about fame or reputation, and bought all the things you desired!

For you, I didnt even hesitate to take the only variant monster core my elder brother needed to recover his crippled cultivation, all so that you could improve your strength by another level!

For you, I didnt even hesitate to abandon all my dignity and glory to kneel before the clan and suffer their ridicule, just so that you could obtain a magic robe

Hahahahaha, its ridiculous! At present, my talents been abolished by another, and Ive just become a useless cripple. Originally, I thought we both loved and knew each other, and could share our joys and sorrows, could bear all trials and tribulations together, would live and die together! Now, I finally realize that all Ive done was merely the result of my one-sided willingness, my wishful thinking!

Im ashamed that Ive failed the deep, deep hopes of my father, Im ashamed that Ive allowed my mother to suffer those countless supercilious looks wrongfully. Im also ashamed of the way I treated my elder brother, but even more ashamed of the fact that my pitiful little sister left the house when she was only twelve years old

Feelings, should they originally have been like this?

Hahahahaha, rest assured, I will no longer entangle myself with you. Not bad, youre pretty capable. Right now youre already in the 3rd layer of the Hui realm (2nd), and good sects will shelter and care for you. A sixteen-year-old 3rd layer Hui realm. In all of Iris City, you are fully deserving of the title: genius.

You have the ability. You can humiliate me, hit me, abuse me, I never retaliate, but thats only because I truly love you.

Everybody says that Im a spineless wimp, Im trash, I dont matter, but Lisa, you cant speak this way to me. Is this the way you feel and treat my genuinity?

Yes, perhaps its beneath your dignity. You already loath me, so I dont have anything good to say.

From now on, we are no longer associated! You are no longer obligated to adhere to any promises or bear any troubles. Very quickly, because of my departure, you will thoroughly receive your freedom, and you no longer have to bear the responsibility and burden of my father having saved your father!

Heh, feelings, what ridiculous feelings

Li Xuan spoke as if hed gone mad.

He glanced at the pretty lady in the light blue magic robe. Suddenly, he felt that this woman was extremely shallow and ignorant.

Suddenly, he finally awoke in understanding. In the past he was really too confused; she was so unworthy. He invested so much, yet suffered abandonment. It served him right.

Thinking back to the previous her, Li Xuans heart swelled with indescribable grief. He had already lost the resources to live in this world.

When he was first tested, the result was the fifth layer of meditationhe possessed the aptitude to cultivate in meditation to the Xing realm (5th). This meant that if he wished to cultivate to become a Xing Realm Envoy, it was not a problem! A Xing Realm Envoy. In Iris City, the amount wouldnt surpass ten! What kind of astonishing talent was this!

However, it was precisely because of this that he was looked on even more importantly within his clan. After appropriate nurturing, his own family had also received benefits. Although they hadnt left the slums, they were an existence that people didnt dare to neglect. Even a few nobles wouldnt dare to offend his family.

But for her, he wasted and took his talent for granted. He offended some extremely petty people and was directly taken to be forcefully rid of his talent, ultimately becoming a piece of trash. Nowadays, he couldnt even grasp how to temper and repair his body, which made his heart as lifeless as ash.

Humph, you think that by saying these words Ill sympathize with you? A useless piece of trash like you even dares to die? The young, blue appareled Lisa coldly snorted, not even moved the least bit to show any sympathy, and only spoke in disdain.

Lisa, come on. What use is there in speaking to this piece of trash? If it wasnt for acknowledging Uncles memory of his father saving him, I wouldnt even be willing to step into this filthy slum area. Right now, youre already of the 3rd layer Hui realm. Properly work hard and reach 5th layer Hui realm, then you can easily enter into our Bai Hui Sect. When that happens, you and him wont even be people of the same world anymore.

The youth gracefully spoke, and while he was speaking, he didnt even take one glance at Li Xuan. He didnt even think to find him worth his disdain.

This was the difference between an upper class person and tiny individuals with no power whatsoever.

In actuality, this youth was standing beside Lisa the entire time, but because of his great strength, Li Xuan had neglected to notice his existence. However, at this moment, when he glanced at the youth, he face slightly distorted.

In a flash, this figure and the figure who previously removed his talent from him merged together.

His face went even paler once again, and after laughing self-deprecatingly, he said no more. He only took out a dagger from his waist, and then ruthlessly stuck it into his chest.

He unexpectedly became aware that everything was a conspiracy, that everyone was trying to harm him, this kind of expert, his unstable family. He couldnt bear this kind of hate anymore. If so, then he would thoroughly give it all up!

Pu

Crimson blood spurted out and the dagger sunk into his chest as more blood spurted out. Li Xuans body twitched a bit, then he tumbled to the ground.

The world quickly grew black, and the only thing left was an unforgettably cold expression and a dim voice drifting over the horizon.

Hmph! Trash! You deserve to die!

Hmph! Trash! You deserve to die!

Lisas heart faintly trembled. That spectacle of blood spurting out caused her face to turn pale and unsightly, yet she still managed to carry an expression of loathing and spit out those heartless words.

On the other said, a magic lens suddenly fell on the ground, shattering.

Little brother

A male youth sitting in a magic enchanted wheelchair suddenly cried out mournfully. He vomited a mouthful of blood, then toppled to the ground as well.

Come on, its only an insect. The golden-haired youth didnt even spare a glance, as if that blood was extremely filthy.

Okay

Lisa nodded, staring a bit blankly at the ruined courtyard, both her legs rigid.

Chapter 2! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-2/

Chapter 2 Martial Emperor Reborn

Honored mage, if you* could save him An old woman whose face was full of wrinkles knelt on the ground, repeatedly kowtowing as if pounding garlic with a mortar.
    (*more formal/respectful term of address)

*Aunt Yue, please get up. Considering my relationship with Brother Mo, I will definitely try my hardest. An elegant woman dressed in a white magic robe waved her hand lifelessly, and then helped the old woman up. As she held onto the old woman, she looked towards the youth with a dagger stabbed into his solar plexus and a series of complicated emotions flitted across her eyes.
    (*Raw of aunt refers to the wife of the speakers fathers younger brother)

This was a true genius, similar to her in possessing the natural aptitude towards five-segment meditationthe aptitude to reach the Xing realm (5th).

However, his talent was destroyed by another and he became a useless person. Once he became useless and their family clan found out, the original intent to accept him back into the family clan immediately changed due to this unforeseen incident, and he was thoroughly abandoned.

Originally, his father was an illegitimate child born by a servant girl, and once it reached his generation, he was looked down upon even more. At least he had a bit of talent, but after being too domineering and haughty for another, he ultimately brought disaster upon himself and created this outcome.

However, she was satisfied with one thing, which was that he wholly committed himself to the woman he loved, even to the point of death.

But, within the Moyuan Continent, all the nations revered strength. Anything else was secondary. Love was merely something worldly. If you couldnt look beyond this point, then it would be hard to have any future prospects.

Intercessory Prayer!

Curing Light!

Healing Ring!

Curing Stream!

Prayer of Blessing!

Continuously spitting out mouthfuls of essence blood, using up an extremely valuable 7th Layer Fen realm (3rd) monster core to forcefully enhance magic strength, and unleashing a [Prayer of Blessing] that only Xing envoys could perform, Ning Xuan finally restored Li Xuans chief wounds. Following that, she let out a sigh: Aunt Yue, hes suffered extremely heavy wounds, and needs about ten days of rest before he will fully regain consciousness. Once he wakes up, his memory might be impacted, but for now, his life is saved.

Thank you, honored mage, thank you, honored mage With a face streaming with tears, the old woman once again knelt and prostrated herself, kowtowing in thanks.

In reality, Li Xuan had already regained consciousness. But, the current Li Xuan definitely wasnt that old Li Xuan anymore.
    (TL: ITS BEGUNNNN )

This was because the current Li Xuan had come from earth, and was in fact a cold-hearted martial arts expert. He was a genuine, peak Xing Yi Quan grandmaster and martial emperor.

The reason he died wasnt because he was wounded, nor was it because he died of old age. Rather, it was because he was fusing the *Twelve Xing Yi forms into one form in order to erupt with a power strong enough to attempt tearing space apart. As such, he was struck by lightning as if he had provoked heavens wrath, and died in the space he had torn apart.
    (*Concerning Xing Yi Quan, there are twelve animal forms which I believe this is referring to but I see nothing about animals in the raw so Im not sure. Ill change it later if necessary.)

This was basically equivalent to forcefully tearing a hole in space, and simply dying due to the chaos within the void.

Within the void, there were monstrous terrors that were frightening beyond the human mind. Although his soul had already passed through space and been reborn, he was still indescribably terrified.

The feeling of tearing through space was simply horrifying beyond compare, horrifying beyond compare!

Softly exhaling a stifled breath, the feeling of choking dread had gotten a lot better, and Li Xuan began to thoroughly and attentively look through all the memories of the body he was in.

After gradually merging the memories together, Li Xuan tidied up his newly acquired knowledge a bit and found out that this was a world called the Moyuan Continent.

This was a continent that practiced magic, and those that could directly cultivate magic without undergoing tempering cultivation were all classified as those with talent, and were all capable of becoming geniuses.

For most cultivators, they had to first start by tempering and strengthening their bodies until a certain level in order to be able to sense the magic elements. As for the ability to sense magic elements, it was called meditation, and also signified ones innate talent. A portion of the strength of this meditation ability depended on ones innate talent, and this strength signified the possible heights of their achievements.

The meditation ability was generally divided into 1st Yuan, 2nd Hui, 3rd Fen, 4th Xiang, 5th Xing, 6th He, 7th Xing, 8th Fa, and 9th Ming, these nine levels. As for the ninth level of meditation, it was referred to as 9th Ming innate talent, and was the highest level of talent one could possess.

For those who had innate meditation abilities, they were all considered geniuses no matter what status or stage they were at. They didnt need to temper their bodies, and could directly vitalize their body by absorbing the magic elements to strengthen themselves. Ninety percent of the people within the continent did not possess this innate ability, and could only rely on acquired cultivation, which was forcefully awakening ones innate talent.
    (TL: because the word talent is being used so much, just imagine it as when it is forcefully awakened, the quality is obviously not as good compared to if its already naturally available)

Through forceful awakening, under most circumstances, the innate ability would not exceed five levels, or 5th Xing innate talent. As for the method of forcefully awakening, every person across the continent understood the process, and it was nearly identical everywhere. It was called [7th Xing Tempering Skill].

According to the theory, [7th Xing Tempering Skill] could awaken innate 7th Xing meditation innate talent, but this was, after all, only a theory. To actually awaken 5th Xing innate meditation talent was extremely difficult.

Of course, great clans would definitely have higher quality tempering skill methods, but it would naturally be kept from getting circulated around

Besides innate talent, this worlds strength divisions were extremely detailed and enormous, and basically the same as meditation divisions. They were divided into the 1st Yuan, 2nd Hui, 3rd Fen, 4th Xiang, 5th Xing, 6th He, 7th Xing, 8th Fa, 9th Ming, 10th Fang, 100th Jie, Grand Jie, and Myriad Zun realms.

Each realm was further divided into ten layers. Starting from the 3rd Layer of 3rd Fen realm, one would be able to have an honored title, because starting from the third realm, one was already a genuine expert.

The third realm was called the 3rd Fen realm, and its title was Fen Mage; the fourth realm was called the 4th Xiang realm, and its title was Xiang Master; the fifth realm was called 5th Xing realm, and its title was Xing Envoy; the sixth realm was called the 6th He realm, and its title was He Ancestor; the seventh realm was called 7th Xing realm, and its title was Xing Monarch; the eighth realm was called 8th Fa realm, and its title was Fa King (TL: omg this wasnt how I wanted it to be); the ninth realm was called 9th Ming realm, and its title was Ming Lord; the tenth realm was called 10th Fang realm, and its title was Fang Emperor; the eleventh realm was called 100th Jie realm, and its title was Jie Saint; the twelfth realm was called Grand Jie realm, and its title was Jie Sovereign, as well as Jie Immortal; the thirteenth realm was called Myriad Zun realm, and its title: god.

Although there were numerous realms, experts after the 9th Ming realm almost never before appeared, nor were there any legends, or at least in the memories of Li Xuan there was no recollection. This was because in Iris city, the strongest known experts were only 5th Xing Envoys, and their numbers could be counted on ones fingers.

Of course, this continent was enormous, to the point that its magnitude was beyond imagining because Li Xuans knowledge was limited.

And according to the old Li Xuans memories, his father was Iris Citys first illegitimate child born from a large clan, and was the mixed blood born from his grandfather and a servant. Adding that he himself didnt inherit the superior blood of this 5th Xing clan along with the fact that he had been the victim of a scheme, he was driven out of the clan.

And because he was not favored by the clan, his father had once strived to the utmost, but because his innate talent was extremely poor, he couldnt even reach the 2nd layer of the 2nd Hui realm. Furthermore, his mother was an extremely poor widow. Because his father had saved her from almost getting raped by a wicked man, they developed good chemistry and subsequently bore him and his other two siblings.

His older brother Li Mo was very understanding and mature from a young age, and although his innate talent wasnt good, he was extremely hardworking. From tempering his body to awakening his innate magic talent and cultivating it, by twenty years old he had reached the fourth layer of the 2nd Hui realm, a cultivating speed comparable to the geniuses of the clan. However, because it was discovered that Li Xuans innate talent had been forcefully removed, other people beat Li Mo up until he became a cripple and his cultivation had been exhausted. Originally, 3rd Fen realm light mage Ning Xuan (TL: wow this is wordy..) had prepared a variant monster core to give Li Mo a hope of recovering, but this object had been stolen by Li Xuan and presented to Lisa.

And his little sister Li Ru, because Lisa had said that one of her friends older brother had taken a fancy to her and was going to gift her with a two-star grade magic staff, he simply deceived his little sister into going into a dangerous area, allowing her to almost get violated at only twelve years old

All these events, Li Xuan (current one) simply couldnt imagine, but he could understand.

This was because he sympathized. He sympathized because when he was still in the capital city of modern society, he had also experienced betrayal similar to this and consequently immersed himself in martial arts. Therefore, he totally understood that Li Xuan had been blinded by love. Its just that, there was a difference. Understanding an event was one thing, but accepting it was a whole other matter. After all, this kind of behavior that was considered worse than an animal, to the modern Li Xuan, it was something he could never bring himself to do.

Put aside all the regrets and anger in your heart. In place of you, I will properly deal with them. You havent died, but have rather chosen to combine with me. This is the respect I accord to you, but you must completely give yourself up so that we can fully merge into one entity! Otherwise, in order to survive in this world, I have to start anew in terms of language and knowledge, and that is a total waste of time!

Once Li Xuan said this in his heart, immediately, the stifling feeling within his body gradually disappeared and bit by bit fused into his mind.

Adding his perfect memory and extremely high intelligence from his past world to the fact that his soul had undergone arduous training and received the baptism of divine lightning, thus strengthening his soul, it was actually extremely easy for him to just forcefully take over the old Li Xuans soul. But because he was sympathetic, he chose to merge with it instead.

As for the old Li Xuan, he let go of his body and mind in gratitude and relief.

Chapter 3! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-3/

Chapter 3 Devilish Talent

As he contrasted that stifling feeling with the disharmony in his body, Li Xuan began understanding in detail. After a long while, he suddenly had a profound flash of understanding.

This so-called abolished talent, it should probably be the result of some complicated process of sealing the energy channels. Not bad. With regard to mages, to reconnect the meridians under this complicated sealing with the remnant elemental energy within them is extremely difficult, and requires exhausting an enormous amount of energy. However, to me, this isnt anything difficult because concerning the knowledge of energy channels and meridians, it is the most elementary level of knowledge for martial artists. Although theres a definite difference between mages and martial artists, this kind of distinction isnt really significant. Once I thoroughly research it in detail, it wont pose any problem. Furthermore, by sensing the changes in my body, although I failed to successfully tear space apart, after my soul passed through the void and was baptized amidst the chaos by that heavenly lightning, I can tell how strong its become. The strength of my soul even shocks me! The strength of this kind of powerful soul is even sufficient enough to allow ordinary martial skills to unite with the law of the Dao (way). In this manner, if I wished to restore my strength from the past world, with just a rough estimate, I know it wouldnt exceed three years time! Good, good, good!

As Li Xuan pondered in his heart, he was currently lying on a newly made bed at home. At his side was that old ladythat is, his mother, Si Qin Duan Yue (斯琴端月), and she was presently guarding him in silence. On the other side of him was a shabby little bed that his older brother was currently lying on in unconsciousness.

At this moment, his heart was a bit touched. In his past world, he had wanted to properly fulfill his filial duties to his parents, but they were no more. As such, he had many remaining regrets in his heart, and these regrets further shackled him into the way of martial arts. In this life, he also had good parents and siblings of blood thicker than water. He would definitely properly cherish them.

Although he didnt really connect emotionally with this family except through the concept of a home, while he was living, Li Xuan still felt obligated to sacrifice a bit of himself for this family.

In this world, there is no so-called world qi, but rather a kind of distinct, scattered energy fluctuationthis should be what is called the magic elements. As for the concentration of this elemental energy, it really makes me amazed. This kind of elemental concentration is even denser than the world qi on earth by several hundred times! Logically speaking, under these kinds of circumstances, if I simply took these magic elements and cultivated them as inner strength, then manifested all my inner strength as magic elemental energy, could my cultivation speed be a hundred times that of my speed on earth? And that so called innate talent, isnt it basically dependent on the energy channels degree of permeation and its width? If so, then by fully opening all the channels of the body and expanding ones dantian, couldnt one have the highest level of innate talent?

As Li Xuan pondered in his mind to this point, although he already had the attitude of a peak martial arts expert, he couldnt help but grow excited!

One must know that in this world, 5th Xing meditative innate talent was already considered the ultimate innate talent in a city with a population exceeding a hundred million people. Then what about 9th Ming innate talent? What about innate talent that surpassed the 9th Ming level?

Suddenly, his original goal of simply becoming powerful changed. This was because he discovered that if his calculations werent wrong, to become an expert was actually so simple!

Not only that, he could also purposefully change the aptitude of other peoplebecause once he had reached a certain level of strength, it wouldnt be difficult for him as an expert to help fully open other peoples energy channels and expand them.

Thinking up till here, Li Xuan immediately invoked his perception abilities to begin spiritual perception of his body.

Spiritual perception was a type of method of inspecting ones body, and could be done once a martial artists spirit reached a certain level. Originally, Li Xuans frail body wasnt able to use spiritual perception. However, after his soul had passed through the void and gotten baptized, it was incomparably powerful. Furthermore, he possessed iron willpower, so after fusing his memories with that of this worlds Li Xuan, his spirit grew incredibly large. As such, not only was spiritual perception exceedingly effortless, with just a thought, he could even spread out his spiritual perception within a ten meter range!

It was exactly because of this that he was able to judge the circumstances of the body beside him.

Moreover, once he adjusted his body properly, his external range would probably increase even more!

Under the observation of his spiritual perception, Li Xuan confirmed his conjectures. Concerning the original natural disposition of his energy channels, there was one part that was rougher than the rest, and it was quite obvious. Especially under the observation of his spiritual perception, it was clear that the width of this energy channel was a lot more prominent than the other channels.

Its just that, his current energy channels had turned from a scarlet color to a dingy brown hue, withered and rotten, as if it had become cancerous, which gave people a sort of frightening feeling.

These energy channels have already undergone necrosis, and its not as simple as just having decayed and crumbled. However, its not hard to have countless threads of magic elemental energy nourish it, allowing the magic elements to merge with inner strength to continuously cleanse them.

Li Xuan muttered to himself, and then subsequently began to try his luck.

This process wasnt complicated at all, nor was it very hard. After all, the leading ideology stemmed from a resolute, stalwart, and strong-willed peak Xing Yi Quan martial arts expert and martial emperor from the modern era.

Exhale, inhale, but its not world qi, but rather magic elements.

And after the magic elements had been absorbed and drawn into the body, it began to circulate through the energy channels. Immediately, it became as if Li Xuan was a cultivator of all the magic elements. This was due to the fact that in the world, it was a disorderly mess of all the elements: earth, fire, wind, lightning, water, wood, light, darkness were all present. Its just that they were present in different amounts.

After absorbing all the magic elements, the elemental energy began to accumulate and circulate around his body. Following this aggregation of magic elements, Li Xuan began manipulating the elemental energy, as if he was manipulating inner strength, to form a vortex in order to begin opening the channel to start the microcosmic orbit*.

(TL: look at the bottom of the page for an explanation. Im still a bit confused but Im sure the concept will clear up later on.)

The pain of this process was a lot more intense, but to Li Xuans powerful soul, it was just a tickling feeling. His eyebrows didnt even furrow the least bit, and in just a breath, he had opened up the channel to the microcosmic orbit. Immediately, after the microcosmic orbit had completed one circuit and the channels had been nourished by all the types of elemental energy, the effect was several times greater than that of world qi.

The effect world qi had in improving the body was naturally good, but its effect was mainly singular. As for magic elements, although their singular effect wasnt equal to that of world qi, their effect was remarkably well-rounded.

The wood element signified vitality, while the earth element symbolized solidity and sturdiness. The light elements purpose was healing, and the darkness element, on the contrary, brought death to all things and symbolized destruction. As for lightning, it was for the sake of tempering

If these elements were present in large amounts, their effect naturally wouldnt be small. However, the amount of these elements currently present wasnt much, and was actually very little. As such, the microcosmic orbit circuits process of absorption was slow, very slow in fact, but it was still noiselessly providing nourishment.

This process persisted for around four hours, and after it was completed, Li Xuan only felt that his whole body was full of vitality, and the bruises and vestiges from the beating and such were already half-gone.

However, he was still aware of his circumstances, and knew that he still needed a slow ten days in order to recuperate. If he rushed and got up after only a short recovery, then one could imagine the consequences that would occur.

It wasnt that he was afraid of anything, but at this point in time, he truly believed that it was still better to diligently cultivate in secret for ten days, first drawing on the greater power of his soul to totally reconnect his energy channels, and then step into the so-called realm of *innate martial law!
    (*TL: Uhh. Ill probably come back to this ><)

Only then would he start relying on his energy channels cheat permeation degree to begin absorbing elemental energy with all his might, amassing it within his dantian!

For the mages of this world, although they were able to store a fixed amount of elemental energy within their bodies, they all chose to communicate with the external elemental energy through a medium. As such, the process of casting spells had a definite lag time.

But what Li Xuan aimed to do was first condense the elemental energy into a gaseous state, then liquid, and then even a solid state within his dantian!

In this world, the term dantian didnt exist, and as such, only a portion of their energy channels counted as innate talent. However, how could the space within energy channels compare with the frightful size of a dantian?

You want to talk about innate talent? Geniuses? Then Li Xuan would be completely unparalleled in this world!

As for this secret, Li Xuan definitely wouldnt leak it out to anyone.

With this plan in mind, the next ten days were simply the beginning to Li Xuans transformation.

During the ten days, at a set interval of time, he would again open another energy channel, allow all the types of elemental energy to nourish his body, and then expand his dantian to continue accumulating elemental energy.

Because the various elemental energies coalescing into one body didnt result in any sort of chaos, after being directly absorbed into his dantian, it likewise didnt cause any sort of turmoil either.

This process continued relentlessly day and night because the process of cultivation vitalized the body even more than sleep. Therefore, as Li Xuans complexion grew healthier and rosier as time passed, Si Qin Duan Yue finally revealed a thankful smile.

Thank you for translating. Added to my list of novels now

cant wait for more.... hes cheating in life huh...

lol changes his talent oh boy he just broke the game

Quote Originally Posted by JinYongMA616 View Post
    cant wait for more.... hes cheating in life huh...
    definitely. ahh but OP characters!

k so i heard 5 chapters... (waits for the other 2) o.o

Quote Originally Posted by JinYongMA616 View Post
    k so i heard 5 chapters... (waits for the other 2) o.o
    (still untranslated! I'm trying!)

Thanks for the chapters.

Thanks for being appreciative, everyone! Chapter 4 is out! link: https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-4/

Chapter 4 Surpassing 9th Ming

10 days later

Pu

Following a muffled sound from his dantian, Li Xuans body shook and he spat out a mouthful of black gas. Immediately, black and pale yellow sludge began oozing out of his body.

At this moment, he had finally finished revitalizing his body and completed a thorough cleansing, as well as opened up all his energy channels. As a result, all the portions of his energy channels which had undergone necrosis and withered had already recovered to their normal state again. At the same time, because his spirit had become stronger, his dantian had broken through to expand even further, an extremely large improvement.

Within his dantian, clouds and clouds of rainbow colored fog curled upwards unceasingly. This was all elemental energy, concentrated elemental energy. Not only that, but it was comprised of all the elements!

It had turned out exactly as Li Xuan had expected, and his current innate talent had already completely surpassed that of 9th Ming innate meditative talent. However, due to the fact that he had such a powerful spirit as well as the hidden knowledge from his old world on qi arts, his innate talent only manifested itself externally as 5th Xing innate talent.

After all, if there were people who had previously plotted to rid him of his innate talent, there would obviously be people that would pay attention that he had been saved. Before his strength reached the 3rd Fen realm, and before he obtained the protection of his clan, he definitely had to make sure to avoid doing anything that would put him in a bad situation

Following up with ones plans and deliberating carefully was crucial.

Inhaling a deep breath, Li Xuan sat up. After getting off the bed, he walked over to take a look outside the window.

Outside, the sun shined brightly and beautifully, and the echoes of unknown insects rose and fell in succession. Not far away, there seemed to be some noisy discussions, and the voices of men and women mingled together, seeming a bit disorderly.

Xuan *er, Xuan er, my Xuan er
    (*suffix of endearment/familiarity)

An old woman walked to the side of the bedroom door, and after staring blankly, she immediately began weeping and ran over, wrapping Li Xuan into her embrace.

The clothes on her body were incredibly filthy, and her hands were full of callouses. Her hair was dried up and messy, but all this only revealed that she had been relentlessly performing toilsome and wearying labor. However, her mood and voice could directly touch a persons heart and soul.

Mother your child has done wrong. From now on, I will no longer disappoint you.

Li Xuan began faintly choking with sobs, and it seemed that his mind had begun to inexplicably disillusion itself. It was as if time, space, and the subjects within had all merged with that of his past world, and he had reunited with his true mother. An indescribable flood of emotion seemed to shake his powerful soul. If he had simply passed through to this world, he might have a sense of sympathy, but he wouldnt possess such emotion. However, he had chosen to completely merge with the past Li Xuans memories, and consequently felt as though it had all happened to him. As such, the emotions he felt were astonishingly profound.

Xuan er, youve already suffered. If only your mother wasnt incapable and belonged to a good home, I wouldnt have allowed you to suffer such torment and humiliation! After saying so, she also began to sob, but with unwillingness, anger, and helplessness.

Mother, this child has already slept for so many days. Go wash up a bit, and after Father has returned, well go to Lisas house together to cancel the engagement.

After *Siqin Duanyue had calmed down, Li Xuan revealed his thinking to her.
    (*TL: no longer Si Qin Duan Yue, but put two and two together; will change it in the past chapters)

Good! Good! My son is courageous and unyielding. To cancel is good!

Siqin Duanyue was indescribably joyful and satisfied. Rather than seeming like the marriage agreement was being cancelled, it seemed to her as though all the cowardice and incompetence her son had demonstrated in the past had also been expunged.

Mother, your sons innate talent has been restored! Li Xuan told her calmly.

Restoration is good, restoration iswhat? Innate talent, your innate talent has been restored? Siqin Duanyue grew excited and immediately looked at Li Xuan anxiously, seemingly mad because of her appearance, Hahahahaha! Good, its been restored, been restored! From this day forward, my son is no longer trash, nor will he be ridiculed anymore

Siqin Duanyue laughed heartily, then started crying all over again.

*A-Xuan, youve grown up. Big Brother can finally unload the responsibilities of this household to you, and is very gratified. Big Brother will also accompany you to cancel the marriage, and after Ive seen it that its been done, I should get going.
    (*TL: prefix of endearment/familiarity)

Li Mos face beamed as he looked at Li Xuan and spoke.

Li Xuan knew that Li Mos meaning of leaving wasnt death, but rather looking for a place with no people. If he couldnt accomplish anything, then he wouldnt come home again.

This was because he no longer had the qualifications to face the woman he loved3rd Fen light mage Ning Xuan.

Big Brother, if even I can restore my innate talent, then so can you. From this past near-death experience, Ive learned a type of method that should be able to let you recover your strength! However, Big Brother, you must also understand that there are those who do not wish for us to return to Iris Citys Li Clan. Thus, after youve recovered your strength, you must still temporarily act as though you are still disabled. When the time comes, I will reveal my innate talent and go on the path of cultivation to become a genius, then mightily return to the clan. At that time, Fathers hope would also be fulfilled, and you can proudly stand up again. With the protection of the clan, those who want to play their cards will most likely worry as well! Although we dont have any sort of emotional ties to the clan, the Li Clan of Iris City can still be of use to us by helping us grow and sheltering us from the wind and rain!

While he had said this, Li Xuan had begun muttering.

You

Li Mo looked at his little brother with a bit of shock. It seemed that after suffering such a huge setback, his little brother had finally awakened, and that once arrogant genius once against stood before him!

Good, good! As long as I can recover my strength, all that belongs to Big Brother will belong to you!

Hehe, Big Brother, Big Sister Ning Xuan is quite pretty. If youre really willing, then Ill dare to take it!

This boy, youre looking for a beating! You dare to joke with your big brother!

Hahaha! Big Brother, very quickly, we will no longer be inferior.

Bullcrap, is your big brother inferior?

The late night once again descended. It was already Li Xuans twelfth day of being reborn into this world, and he had been clearly conscious for two whole days.

These two days, he had been tidying up the main points of the martial arts from his past world as well as the insights he had gained due to having become one with nature. After he had completely organized these things and deeply imprinted them into his brain, Li Xuan was very satisfied.

First, not only did his cheat memorization ability not worsen, his strengthened soul had instead manifested itself physically in his body and instead heightened his memorization abilities by a terrifying degree.

Second, because his soul had grown so powerful, and still retained the Xing Yi Quan realm he had been at when he had torn space apart, he only needed to continue training the foundations of Xing Yi Quan, and would no longer have any bottlenecks. As long as he trained until that level, he could naturally break through.

Third, he could totally judge that his innate meditative talent had surpassed the legendary 9th Ming and even 10th Fang, and had nearly reached the degree of 100th Jie. Of course, this 100th Jie meditative stage existed only in theory, and had never truly appeared in history. As such, he could only judge, and maybe even be certain that he had 10th Fang innate meditative talent.

In other words, he didnt need to understand too deeply. Just by making steady progress without any unexpected incidents, he would be able to smoothly and simply reach the legendary 10th Fang Emperor realm!

10th Fang Emperor, even if it was the entire Moyuan Continent, there werent necessarily that many existences.

Of course, the continent was very big, and Li Xuan had no way of drawing a conclusion because the knowledge he had of this world was still very little.

To the old Li Xuan, being abandoned by the woman he loved was a fate more insufferable than death. However, to the current Li Xuan, that womans choice was truthfully very ordinary in comparison to the modern ages gold-diggers, and could totally be considered standard level. And because he had already seen so many, he had long since become desensitized.

Previously, when modern martial arts expert Li Xuan had been betrayed by the one he loved, he had looked beyond the concept of love in that world and had fully immersed himself in the mountains, living with tigers and wolves for a whole twenty years. That period of time was truly a life of savagery. Following that, he returned to human society and gained experience for five years, finally reaching the truly profound level where the mountain was still a mountain (TL: I dont know~~~ *going insane). Then with a flash of understanding, he had climbed to the peak of Mt. Hua to forcefully tear space apart, but an accident caused him to die

All these years of experience allowed him to truly understand the world outside of the world. So, with this attitude, he still possessed the ruthless style of a wild beast, yet also the tempered grace and elegance of an unending stream of water boring through the highest mountain.

After merging with this worlds Li Xuan, although Li Xuans heart was a bit worldly, it had grown even purer, and it was this type of merging that allowed him to wholly accept the past Li Xuans parents and family.

Chapter 5! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-5/

Alright guys, so as previously said, I'll post the first five chapters here, then just the links later on, so this is the last full chapter that will be posted on here! Have fun reading!

Chapter 5 All-Element Mage

Deep in the night, it was pitch-black outside, and the slums had sunk into absolute silence.

Siqin Duanyue knew of the fact that Li Xuan had recovered his innate talent, yet unexpectedly didnt show it off. As for Li Mo, he made the same decision and stayed silent.

These two days, Li Xuans father, Li Ning, still hadnt returned home, so the matter of canceling the engagement had never proceeded.

But tonight, when Li Ning returned home, Li Xuan had seen him from quite a distance away, and this hunchbacked old man seemed to be a bit different from that that tall and taciturn father in his memories.

Perhaps during the period of time Li Xuan hadnt cared, his father had already aged.

A thirty-some year old father and a thirty year old mother instead looked as if they were in their seventies. Exactly what kind of hardship did they have to experience, and how many times had they needed to overdraft their elemental energy to reach this state.

A fathers unspoken love, and the mothers boundless love.

At times, just a single word, action, or movement would stir up Li Xuans emotions.

However, he wasnt emotionally moved. As a martial arts expert, the minimum requirement was meticulous and thorough observation, nothing less. As such, his heart grew solemn and heavy instead.

Dududu

There came a knocking sound from the door, and Li Xuan knew that his father Li Ning had returned. At once, he calmed down his turbulent heart and walked over.

Pulling open the wooden door that was already riddled with holes and near collapse, Creak, the sound of the door swinging open resounded through the air and a man that was a bit hunchbacked stood in the doorway.

Father.

*En.
    (TL: tone of affirmation decided to keep it that way because i feel like there isnt really an English translation that has the same tone)

The seemingly old man walked in, then sat on the worn chair next to Li Xuans bed.

The door was closed, and in the room, besides a magic enchanted bed, everything else was extremely outdated and old. As for the chair that his father was sitting on, it swayed as though it would crack and collapse any moment.

I heard from your mother that your innate talent has been restored. Looking at your conduct and steadiness, as well as your restrained personality, Im very satisfied.

As Li Ning spoke in a low voice, although his exterior appearance was similar to that of a slave, after so many years, his air of cool dignity and arrogance wasnt the least bit extinguished, and had instead thickened.

Just hearing these words, Li Xuans heart couldnt help but immediately startle. This kind of person, in modern society, would definitely be someone strong because this was the true attitude of an expert.

And this person was his father, so it was obvious where his big brother Li Mos personality had stemmed from.

Father, right now Ive already recovered to the first layer of *1st Yuan realm. After re-cultivating, Ive also thoroughly familiarized myself with the magic elements and such by a lot.
    (*TL: okay Im confused because raws say 2nd Yuan, but Yuan is the first realm, not the 2nd So. Im just going to assume that the author made a mistake. o-o But then later on, the author uses 2nd again WHY)

Li Xuan slightly bowed as he spoke respectfully.

En. I can more or less sense your cultivation. It seems your innate talent has truly been completely restored! Right, I heard from your mother, you wished to break the engagement? Have you considered it carefully? Li Ning asked after muttering a bit to himself.

Ive already thought it over. After dealing with this matter, I will wholly devote myself to cultivation. Li Xuan answered.

Good! To have this kind of resolution, its fine then! Your innate talent has been restored, and youve also become more understanding, so I have a few issues that I must explain to you.
    First, cultivate diligently. For the issue of returning to the clan, your father has constantly been working hard, but currently, hope is still far out of reach. Therefore, Im temporarily placing this hope on your shoulders. The purpose of returning to the clan is not to prove that they had made a mistake, nor is it to make any trouble. Rather, it is only to prove that your aunts original decision to support us was right.
    She is your fathers younger sister, and for me, she has already lost far too much
    Second, I need to explain the grievances of the clan to you in order for you to understand that if were unable to return to the clan, it isnt necessarily their fault.
    Back then, my father wasnt actually the clan leader, and his authority couldnt compare with that of the elders of the clan, so he made a foolish mistake, as everyone knows. Therefore, he could only say that he had been framedyou know, in truth, this kind of matter didnt really matter to the clan, but it happened in such a way that it caused a huge scandal, to the point that everyone knew what had happened. As a result, the clan nearly had no more face.
    Furthermore, my mothers appearance wasnt very good-looking and her status was extremely low. As such, he had lost all face after being sneered at by others. However, he still didnt drive my mother away.
    As for me, even though I possessed this kind of identity, I did not bother making a good impression on others. Later on, after my father had lost his position, I again offended other people, causing my mothers death. And because I misunderstood my father, I hated him as well. Thus, I took advantage of being driven out from the clan to go far away. In actuality, even if I hadnt left, I would still just be waiting for death because as the eldest of the third generation, although I was expected to receive the Li clan inheritance, how could that inheritance fall into the hands of a mixed breed and useless person like me? Consequently, having me die by accident was the best method.
    You more or less know of the incidents that followed after I left.
    I didnt become someone powerful, nor did I have the innate talent to become one, but I strove towards this goal! You had this innate talent, and once the clan began looking at you favorably, the news began to spread until later on, your innate talent was abolished
    Truthfully speaking, I was very disappointed. However, as your father, as long as I was around, I had to bear all the burden and responsibility for you siblings and your mother. Therefore, these past two days, I had returned to the clan to plead for a Heavenly Reversal Pill or an Elemental Elixir. Although I didnt obtain it, after returning and seeing that youve matured after experiencing such a stormy tribulation, only now am I reassured.
    The rest of the matter is basically that you diligently cultivate, then prepare to return to the clan in a worthy manner.
    Only under the protection of the clan can we allow such a genius as you to grow safely. Once youve matured, your aunt

When Li Ning had spoken up till here, has eyes grew blurry with tears.

Concerning the exact circumstances surrounding this issue, the past Li Xuan did not know. However, whenever it was mentioned, his father and mother would always become deeply grieved.

This affair was clearly involved with something big.

Father, your child understands!

Its fine as long as you understand. Its late now, so get some rest. Tomorrow, we will go to cancel the marriage agreement.

En. Father, make sure to get some proper rest as well.

Li Xuan once again spoke while bowing.

The second day, the days first sunlight broke through the sky, and Li Xuan had already awoken from his state of cultivation.

Within his dantian, there was already a dense gathering of elemental energy, and in one night, he had already reached 2nd Hui 5th layer from 1st Yuan 1st layer. Not only was the strength of his cultivation before getting beat up totally recovered, it even had a sort of enhancement.

Not only that, the past Li Xuan had only been a mage of the fire element, identical to the cultivators of the Li Clan.

But now, Li Xuan was a mage at 2nd Hui 5th layer of all the elements, not just one!

Thus, the following distinctions were extremely clear.

Its just that, although Li Xuan could faintly discern the realm he had reached for the other elements (besides fire) of water, wood, earth, wind, light, darkness, and lightning, and his elemental control was fairly effortless, in regards to methods of offense, he didnt have the least clue.

In this world, people didnt really fight fist-to-fist, and physical attacking methods had only degraded. Furthermore, in cultivating elemental energy, your body would be tempered and your physical strength would grow stronger and stronger, thus making your body sturdier as well. Whoever said that mages had weak physiques was gravely mistaken.

Thus, those who only used physical attacking methods were generally those who never had their innate meditative talent awakened, and were looked down upon in disdain.

So although Li Xuan had become an all-element mage at the 2nd Hui 5th layer, for the other elements, he could only condense [Exploding Tiger Fist] into an incorporeal shape of a tiger, then unleash it as if he was utilizing inner strength. This was his offensive method for all the other elements.

As for the fire element, with regard to control and manipulation, Li Xuan had clearly gotten better.

An attacking method by the name of [Spirit Fire Ball] could be unleashed so quickly as if ones hand had just spasmed, and this flames incinerating ability was incredibly terrifying.

Under this type of flame, most types of metal would begin melting in less than a minute, so what was known as equipment were all objects that had been magically enhanced, and their prices were awfully high.

There was also a type of AOE-type magic skill, called [Sea of Flame], but Li Xuans strength wasnt sufficient to use it at the moment.

These methods were only simple ways of using magic to attack, and there were still battle skills that were linked with magic, similar in concept to imbuing. For example, skills like [Blazing Meteor Fist], [Lightning Chain Leg], and [Berserk Lions Thundering Flame Roar] all had cosmic explosive potential, their power unspeakably outstanding.

On the other hand, the lightning, fire, and wood elements were the most precious.

Hur hur, Chapter 6: Healing Li Mo is out here! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-6/

Many thanks for the hardwork....
    You're blog is "must" visit list now...
    Thanks again now...

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    Many thanks for the hardwork....
    You're blog is "must" visit list now...
    Thanks again now...
    Why thank you and my pleasure.

Here it is! Chapter 7: Breaking It Off With Lisa! is out! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-7/

This chapter is really fun to read~

nice, I wasn't expecting this ... heck I just stopped in to do a final check to see if anything I was reading might of updated before bed, now I have something entertaining to read first!
    Just finished, I guess Earth values are still in this practitioner's mind as he left an enemy behind, admittedly a weak enemy but still as Mortal Kombat says at the end of a battle "Finish them!"
    Last edited by George Harris; 08-20-15 at 03:28 AM. Reason: To add my thoughts on this chapter

Quote Originally Posted by George Harris View Post
    nice, I wasn't expecting this ... heck I just stopped in to do a final check to see if anything I was reading might of updated before bed, now I have something entertaining to read first!
    Just finished, I guess Earth values are still in this practitioner's mind as he left an enemy behind, admittedly a weak enemy but still as Mortal Kombat says at the end of a battle "Finish them!"
    Lol that's true. Hopefully she doesn't become one of those recurring characters who just foil the MC's plans

Chapter 8 - Instant Kill is out! https://ceruleonice.wordpress.com/ma...orn/chapter-8/

Kicking butt officially green.
    Last edited by unis777; 08-22-15 at 03:46 AM.