Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Fox Immortal Wife(我的狐仙老婆) - by Ram de Night (黑夜de白羊)

My Fox Immortal Wife - Chapter 20 - Happiness Came Too Suddenly
    Original by Ram de Night, Translated by James

Liu Yi took out his phone. He looked into the screen to see his reflection.

He had neither appearance nor family backgrounds. Murong Die was a daughter of a well off family, how could she possibly fall for me?!

And theres the whole immortal cultivation thing...

Sure enough, today must be a dream...

Wake up! Quickly! Wake up!

Murmured Liu Yi.

The little fox was still surprised from what had happened earlier. However, after hearing Liu Yi murmuring to himself, she could not resist scolding him.

Idiot...

What?! Him?!

Lan Hes loud voice brought Liu Yi back to the present.

Okay, it seems like this wasnt a dream.

Murong Die, you dont like me but instead liked this rascal Liu Yi?! Are you blind?!

Said Lan He toward Murong Die with a face full of anger.

Murong Die had wanted to say that Wang Lele was playing around. However, aftering hearing Lan Hes words, she changed her mind.

Lan He, what do you mean by that?!

Murong Die stood up. She stared at Lan He. Her aura of arrogance was drifting out from her body.

Since when must I consult you regarding who I, Murong Die, likes?!

I I

Faced against an angry Murong Die, Lan He suddenly didnt know what to say.

Lan Hes grandeur had been seized by Murong Die.

In front of Murong Die, Lan He who was known as a super handsome guy and a seed player of the basketball team had lost his stage.

Lan He could not face Murong Dies grandeur, thus he decided to change his target to Liu Yi. He turned around and walked aggressively with anger to Liu Yi. He grabbed Liu Yi collar and said.

Liu Yi! If youre a man, then accept my challenge! Only the winner shall obtain Murong Dies heart!

Mother ****ing bullshit!

Wasnt this being hit when I didnt even do anything?!

Liu Yi felt that he was deeply wronged.

To try to compete with I, Lan He, for my woman, who do you think you are?! Why dont you piss some urine and use that as an mirror to have a good look at your loser face?!

Lin He was filled with anger. He was throwing all sorts of verbal abuses toward Liu Yi.

Originally, Liu Yi had only felt wronged. However, after hearing Lan Hes words, he started to get angry.

Mother****er! Who says a loser cant have a girlfriend?

Must we allow those handsome guys to have harems?! Must we allow them to change their girlfriend everyday?!

I am an ordinary high school student, must I not be able to experience having a girlfriend?!

Why cant I have girls liking me?!

Why must I deserve being set up by Ma Yixuan?!

WHY?!

Under Liu Yis accumulated anger, the red stream of qi within his body had started to speed up its flow.

Huh?

The little fox within Liu Yis body gave a cry of surprised.

However, other than Lin Tong herself, no one else heard her voice.

Liu Yi suddenly felt that his surrounding air started to flow slower.

The world he sees had slightly changed.

Time had slowed down a bit. None of the subtle changes on the bodies of everyone present managed to escape his sight.

The coloration of both the surrounding and the people had also began to change.

The colorful world had now turned into a monotonous black and white.

And Lan He who stood in front of him had a hint of red on him. It was as if saying that this man wanted to attack him.

What exactly is this...

Right at this moment, something came into Liu Yis mind.

His expression changed. He said coldly.

Take your hands off me.

Say what?

Lan He started laughing.

This Liu Yi was famous for his cowardice. No matter who bully him, he would still take it.

Who wouldve expected that he actually dared to talk back today!

Attaboy! You got balls!

Seems like youre waiting to be beaten up!

I didnt hear you, speak again?

Lan He responded with a threatening voice while bulging his muscles. His intent was very clear.

I said, take your hands off me.

Liu Yi responded with an indescribable cold voice.

Hearing that voice, even Lan He could not help but start shivering.

This Liu Yi, why is he acting so strange today?....

Was he possessed by demons?

What if I dont? What can you do? Fight me? With that tiny physique?...

Lan He felt that he needed to keep his reputation in this situation. Having already lost to Murong Die in front of all these students, he was determined to take down Liu Yi.

If he didnt, then how could he still show his face in class?!

I knew that you wouldnt do take your hands off me. In that case, dont blame me

A crooked smile suddenly shown itself on Liu Yis face.

He suddenly extended his hand and grasped the arm that was tugging his collar.

Crack!

Lan He suddenly felt an intense pain on his wrist!

Before he could even scream in pain, Liu Yi had already grabbed his arm and took his whole body for a swing.

Then Liu Yi moved backwards. With a wretched expression, he was knocked to Murong Dies table, flipping it over.

Lan He, on the other hand, was also thrown to the ground. He was screaming in pain.

Why why did you hit me

I

Lan He was grabbing his wrist. The pain was so bad that he was sweating. He felt so wronged that he wanted to cry when he heard Liu Yi saying that he hit him.

How could you hit someone?! Lan He, youre a jerk!

Murong Die was also shocked. Immediately after screaming, she turned to Lan He and started scolding him.

As for Liu Yi, he coincidentally fell onto Wang Lele. His head was comfortably lying on Wang Leles big and soft chest.

Liu Yi smiled again. However, the smile quickly faded and was replaced with a stunned Liu Yi. Happiness had came too quickly for him.

I what did I do earlier?!

[TL: it seems like Liu Yi broke dude's wrist, then circled himself with the dude, knocking himself back and onto Murong Die's table acting like he was instead hit. Then he started yelling to Lan He, 'why you attack me bruh'. No idea how he ended up on Wang Lele's boobs.]

Previous Chapter Next Chapter
    Read more of my translations at www.pegasusfarts.com

My Fox Immortal Wife - Chapter 21 - Fight Me If You Got Balls

As the saying goes, embraced in a beauty bosom is like being under the shade.

This was especially true for Wang Leles bosom.

Holy!.....

Liu Yi didnt know the meaning of those words before, however now he know.

Huge!

Too ****ing huge!

And very soft...

A very comfortable feeling...

Liu Yi wasnt able to control himself. His blood started flowing rapidly. All of it went directly to his most vulnerable blood vessel.

Liu Yis nose, on the other hand, didnt live up to expectations and started bleeding.

Liu Yi... Liu Yi, are you okay?!

Wang Lele was surprised by his bleeding. She didnt know that she was taken advantage of by him. She was holding his head and screaming.

Lan He, youre too much! Way too much!

Murong Die was also looking at Lan He with contempt.

Bullying the weak, do you think youre a big shot?!

If youre tough, then why dont you go find Wang Dashan and fight him?!

Hes the famous third year hooligan!

I this

Lan He was unable to respond.

It was obviously he who was attacked, how did he turn into the perpetrator?!

****, is this even science?!

Lan He had his eyes wide open. He didnt know what to say.

Its its okay

All helter skelter, Liu Yi got up from Wang Leles chest.

If he were to continue lying there, then hell have excessive bleeding. Itll be a real problem then!...

He had barely survived from two calamities, he didnt want to die on a womans chest...

Even if it was Wang Leles giant chest, its still unacceptable...

You cant blame him its my fault

Liu Yi was very uncomfortable. Although Wang Leles chest was very comfortable, he was feeling very uncomfortable in his heart.

The him earlier was really too scary. He was filled with evil intent. It was too much for him to take in.

He had lived for 17 years, never once had he done such a thing before!

Something like framing someone. It caused Liu Yi to be uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

Grandpa had said, a man should be live uprightly.

To play schemes and craft plots, what kind of man is that?!

He would rather be a coward than a vile person!

Liu Yi clenched his fist.

Liu Yi, youre too much of a nice person!

Wang Lele shook her head.

He was beaten till his nose bleed, yet he was still speaking for Lan He.

Liu Yi, stop pretending to be a good person!

Lan He grew very furious. This ****er was pretending to be a good man!

Lan He, are you not ashamed of yourself?! He was already beaten this badly by you and you still continue to say such a thing!

Murong Die felt that Lan Hes character was extremely poor.

Such a man actually liked her!

Depressing!

Mother ****er

Lan He was so furious that he wanted to kill someone.

He pointed at Liu Yis face and shouted.

Liu Yi, if you got balls, then come and compete with me in a one on one basketball match! Only the winner shall have Murong Dies heart!

*****, again?!

Liu Yi really didnt want to compete with this Lan He in basketball.

Isnt this a joke?!

How the **** would I know how to play basketball?!

When theres basketball competitions in the school, the most he ever done was picking up balls!

To tell him to play basketball isnt that the same as telling him to die?!

Of course hell compete! As if he fears you!

Before Liu Yi could speak, Wang Lele who was standing behind him already spoke for him.

Liu Yi, dont be afraid, Ill support you!

Holy ****ing shit...

Liu Yi was about to cry.

Support me? What, are you going to the one competing?...

With two basketballs on your body, I suspect youll struggle jumping.

I knew that a fool like you wont dare compete!

Said Lan He after seeing Liu Yi hesitate.

If you dont dare, then you better get the **** out of my face! Best if you get the **** out of this class and never allow me to see you again! If I ever see you again, Ill kick your *** every time I see you! Mother ****er, with your shitty looks and you still dared try to fight over a woman with I, Lan He? Have you ever tried to take a piss and use it as a mirror to see yourself?!...

One....

Liu Yi once again started getting angry.

He was trying his best to control himself, he didnt want to become evil and wicked again.

However, he was unable to control his mouth.

I do not like to view women as objects. Regardless of who win or loses, it had nothing to do with Murong Die. Whoever she likes, it is none of our business.

Hearing this, Murong Die was surprised.

The eyes she looked at Liu Yi with had slightly changed.

Liu Yi! Great speech! Great speech! This lady shall support you!

Wang Lele had her chest up and was clapping constantly.

Two.

Liu Yi held up his second finger. He said.

To compete with me, I fear that you might cry.

Hahahaha!

Lan He started laughing out loud.

Are you talking to me? Did you have a screw loose in your head? Have you forgotten that I, Lan He, am a seeded player of the citys youth basketball team? Youre gunna make me cry in a basketball match? More like youre trying to make me laugh till my teeth falls out when you lose!

Just wait and see.

Liu Yi calmed the anger in his heart as he said those words.

Good! You got balls! We shall meet the day after tomorrow at noon in the basketball court! At that time, we shall see how badly Ill beat you!

After saying that, Lan He turned and left the classroom in anger.

After saying those words, Liu Yis blood flow had also slowed down. He returned to sanity and immediately started to regret.

I was too impulsive.

No wonder they say impulsiveness is the devils tool.

My impulsiveness had once again brought me a big trouble...

I dont know basketball at all!

When the time comes, I might really have my *** completely whopped by Lan He...

What sadness...

Liu Yi wanted to slap himself.

But he was afraid of pain. A face was given by ones parents, he was unable to do it.

Liu Yi were sorry to drag you into this

At this time, the Murong Die who was always extremely proud actually softly apologized to Liu Yi.

Suddenly, Liu Yi felt as if his world was surrounded by blossoms.

I didnt hear wrong right?!

Murong Die is apologizing to me?!

This is this the end of the world?!

Seeing Liu Yis silly look, Murong Die started wondering.

This guy is so weird. Earlier he had that appealing charm, how come he turned into an idiot again?...

However, she had began to think that Liu Yi was cute.

Take this and wipe your nose

Murong Die took out her handkerchief and handed it to Liu Yi.

Liu Yi subconsciously took the handkerchief from her. The twos fingers slightly touched.

However, Liu Yi didnt notice that the hand that he extended was his right hand.

Immediately Murong Dies expression have turned moist. Her beautiful face had turned completely red!

Murong Die lightly bit her lips. Her eyes were so alluring, it was as if shes about to discharge water.

Oh shit!

In great shock, Liu Yi quickly took the handkerchief and withdrew his right hand.

At the same time, Murong Die had returned back to normal too. She fell onto the ground and screamed. Her whole body was stunned like a puppet.

Subsequently, the red stream of qi inside Liu Yi increased a little. This surprised Lin Tong even more.

And at this time, the bell signaling the start of the class rang. It resolved the embarrassment of the two people.

It was the first time they felt that the bell signaling the start of the class was so sweet sounding.

As if running for their lives, the two rushed back into their seats. Murong Die buried her head into her arms.

Liu Yi secretly placed the handkerchief on his nose.

Smell so good...

Liu Yi was a bit fascinated.

Chen Cai who was next him was completely envious. He said.

Liu Yi god damn totally unexpected damn dude you got Murong Dies handkerchief how about I trade you my newly downloaded Takizawa Rolas torrent for that...

Go **** yourself aint trading I heard shes fugly.

Liu Yi was strongly shaking his head.

Murong Dies handkerchief...

To say that he was not happy from obtaining it was impossible...

Although it was just a handkerchief. it was Murong Dies handkerchief!

If it was that fat chick in the class, even if it was her used panties, Liu Yi wouldnt want it...

If she were to give that to him, he could only be disgusted with it. Who knows where she put her fingers at after picking under her toenails...

Murong Dies handkerchief smells so good...

Liu Yi was about to faint from happiness.

Even if he were to be beaten completely in the basketball match two days from now, itll all be worth...

As for Murong Die, Wang Lele was currently teasing her.

Hehe. Sis Die, did you start to fancy Liu Yi?

Scram! Brat, what lies are you uttering now?!

Murong Dies heart was in a panic. She pretended to be angry and pinched Wang Leles arm.

Hehe, then why did Sis Die give him your handkerchief?! I have never seen Sis Die give any boy anything!

Wang Lele lowered her voice. She secretly said that to Murong Die without their teacher hearing.

That, isnt that because hes injured?... even if I dont like the guys, its not like Im cold blooded....

Murong Die gave Wang Lele an eye.

At the same time, Murong Dies mind was in a complete chaos.

What exactly happened earlier? How did I turn that strange?!

Hehe, whatever you say!

Said Wang Lele with a large grin on her face.

Little brat, get serious!

Murong Die gave her best friend a harsh glare.

She was also very confused within.

Do I really like Liu Yi?

I hope not.

These guys, none of them are mature nowadays. All they know everyday was fooling around. How could I possibly like any of them.

But when Liu Yi said I do not like to view women as objects. Regardless of who win or loses, it had nothing to do with Murong Die. Whoever she likes, it is none of our business.... earlier...

Those eyes those looks why does it seem like he was constantly? emerging in front of me?...

It was the first time a guy had said such a thing to her...

All the other guys, when they ask her out, they always acted as if theyre the only guy in the world for her...

Her father had always said to her...

Her youth last till only twenty two and to enjoy it dearly.

After twenty two, she will be match with a boy worthy of her status and then get married.

Like death, she could not choose nor could she avoid it.

The only thing she could do was to wait desperately.

Wang Lele was unlike her. Her familys business wasnt particularly big, her parents were very open minded and they did not plan to marry her for political reasons.

Thus, this brat for a girl was fooling around all day. Sometimes, Murong Die truly envy her best friend and wanted to switch place with her...

Alas, this girl didnt know how fortunate she was.

The math teacher had arrived and started writing down and explaining all kinds of equations.

Those equations on the blackboard. Although they knew Liu Yi, Liu Yi didnt know them.

Furthermore, the current concern of Liu Yi wasnt how to do equations.

He placed his book in front of his face. Once again, he entered into the world of his subconsciousness.

This time around, he had a lot of questions to ask the little fox Lin Tong!

As it was no longer his first time entering his subconsciousness, Liu Yi did it naturally.

A blurry image of a beautiful woman was floating in front of him. It seems that she had been waiting for him.

My Fox Immortal Wife - Chapter 22 - Hard To Fathom A Persons Mind

You rascal, I have waited for you for half a day already. So you decided to come back now?!

Lin Tong saw Liu Yi and immediately came showering down on him.

How does it feel to be a hero saving a beautiful princess? Satisfying?

Cough cough. This it wasnt on purpose...

When he remembered the him who was all wicked and evil, Liu Yi felt very ashamed and uncomfortable.

Oh? You really didnt feel anything? In that case then this lady will have to start doubting your manhood!

Thats. not it. it felt pretty good

Said Liu Yi. He was happy showing off in front of Murong Die and obtaining her handkerchief.

To say that it wasnt satisfying would be a lie!

Then thats real good! As I said, learning the methods of immortal cultivation following this lady would only benefit you!

Lin Tong continued. Once you reached the upper mortal realm, youll become a super expert, a super hero. When that time comes, the amount of girls who would like you would be too much for you to count!

Actually the reason why I want to embark on the immortal cultivation is no longer just for the sake of getting girls

Lin Yi suddenly sighed.

What? You still miss that Ma Yixuan girl?

Lin Tong curled her lips. She looked at Liu Yi with a disdain. You good for nothing! Cant you man up?! You still cant forget about that woman?! There are plenty more fish in the sea! Why must you focus on a single rotten flower?!

Was she telling me to go gay?....

Liu Yi straighten up his thoughts and said.

The reason why I want to cultivate was because I dont want to be looked down upon! I want to prove to them that I, Liu Yi, am not a wussy! That I, Liu Yi, can do a lot more things!

To live yourself for how others view you why must you do such a tiring thing?

Lin Tong suddenly advised Liu Yi. Cultivators cultivates for their own personal gain and not to prove themselves to others. Should you continue on this way, Im afraid that your mind will be very much clouded.

Suddenly, something came into Lin Tongs mind.

Why am I telling him his issue?!

When did I want his immortal cultivation to come to fruition?

Didnt I only want to use him? Didnt I want him to gain enough strength and then absorb his demonic powers and escape from his body?!

But how did it turned into why did I started to care for his future development?...

This. is this even science?...

Lin Tong, what is wrong with you?

Lin Tong suddenly started to fluster.

What you said was right. However, I am still very concerned about how others view me.

Continued Liu Yi. He didnt know that Lin Tong was already distracted by her thoughts.

I do not want to be looked down upon by others because I lacked the strength to shock them. My grandfather had said that if a man have a very powerful strength, then even if he was to be looked down upon by others, he wouldnt care because he knew that those people are just wind blowing at the mountain, totally unable to shake the mountain itself.

Lin Tong stood there expressionlessly. She didnt respond to Liu Yi.

Big sister Female Immortal?

Liu Yi promptly called out to Lin Tong.

Why did this little fox stopped paying attention to him?

Ah? Ah! Well, okay.

Lin Tong coughed twice. She felt that something was wrong with her. The expression she showed toward Liu Yi had also turned a bit unnatural.

Fortunately Liu Yi cannot see her face clearly. Otherwise, shell certainly be very embarrassed.

No matter what you think, its all good as long as youre firmly set on cultivating. You know, I was very satisfied with you. As you had shown, although youre a good for nothing, it seems like youre not a rotten wood and could still be transformed.

Oh? What do you mean by that?

This was the first time that Lin Tong praised him.

Although the way she praised him was a bit weird.

Yes I found out that are some immortal power hidden within your body!

Lin Tong thought that the immortal power might be left from that female immortal...

When she sealed her in Liu Yis right hand, she must had certainly used some of her real immortal power...

These immortal power had stayed within Liu Yis body. And now, Liu Yi hadsomehow obtained a way to start the immortal power and the immortal power somehow started to move by itself as if according to some certain immortal method of movement

The immortal power that was obtained so suddenly and developed so rapidly had created an adverse consequence.

When an immortal cultivators power increases, he must also train his mind.

However, Lin Tong had not taught Liu Yi how to train his mind.

Thats because Lin Tong is a demon. When a demon cultivates, they only need to follow the innate demonic nature and does not need to train their mind.

However, humans does. Every cultivation method they have, they would always have a matching method to train their mind.

What Liu Yi was practicing was the demonic method that Lin Tong taught him, the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra.

The Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra was a way for demons to cultivate. However, Liu Yi was currently using that.

According to Lin Tongs original plan, as long as Liu Yi practice the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra, he would be able to open the first Star Jade. Once he opens that, she would be able to slowly absorb demonic power from his Star Jade, increasing her own power.

Who wouldve expected that the immortal power in Liu Yis body was the first to move. Moreover, the amount of immortal power left behind by that female immortal wasnt small either.

If Liu Yi were not to cultivate, then this power will scatter slowly over the course of the next ten twenty years. At most it would increase Liu Yis lifespan by a bit.

However, Liu Yi had embarked on the path of immortal cultivation. The situation now was completely different.

These immortal powers were fully utilized by his body. Through following the Heavens Circulation, the power had allowed Liu Yi to set one foot over the door of genuine immortal cultivation.

As the power suddenly increased, Liu Yis mind had also become unsteady!

An unsteady mind breeds inner demons!

The inner demons had directly stimulated Liu Yis practice speed for the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra.

The amount of demonic power that he have in his body had also begun to grow quickly due to the stimulation.

The two forces stimulating each other had caused Liu Yi to open his first Jade Star at an astonishing pace!

Originally this was a good thing for Lin Tong!

However, she soon discovered that because of the immortal power obstructing, it had became immensely hard for her to try to obtain demonic power from Liu Yis Star Jade!

Only when the amount of demonic power that Liu Yi had within his body grow above and beyond the amount of immortal power he had would she be able to successfully extract the demonic power she needed...

It would seem that she had to assist Liu Yi till he become even stronger, only then would she be able to extract demonic power from him.

She had to let Liu Yi continuously increase his demonic powers!

The Liu Yi right now, hes still not strong enough!

Originally, one would require some practice in order to increase their demonic powers.

However, Lin Tong found out that after Liu Yi practiced the Holy Fox Heart Sutra, he had somehow obtained the ability that only their fox clan possess!

The females of the fox clan could collect yang energy to mend their yin energy.

The males of the fox clan could collect yin energy to mend their yang energy.

[TL: yin = female,negative, yang = male, positive.]

Even though Liu Yi wasnt a real member of the fox clan, he seems to also possess this ability.

Furthermore, his ability seemed to be even more excellent than the males of the fox clan.

He actually could increase a womans yin energy after gaining a favorable impression on them and then absorb the energy to increase his own power.

This was an outrageous ability!

With this many girls around once he casually take a dip in a few then wont the power of the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra rise up non stop?!

In the event that he was lucky enough to get a couple more girls...

Then Lin Tong would be able to successfully escape from the seal in his right hand and regain her freedom!

Hahaha! Yes! Thats it!

Lin Tong could not help but become happy.

She originally thought that it would take a long long time before she could escape.

Who wouldve expected that she wouldve actually be sealed within a superb material!

This ladys luck wasnt so bad afterall!

If it all goes well, then not only could she escape from the seal, shell also be able to absorb Liu Yis powers, greatly improving her own.

Seeing the distracted and laughing Lin Tong, Liu Yi hurriedly asked.

Big sister female immortal, are you okay?

Ah, Im...Im fine.

Lin Tong quickly recovered and said resolutely.

Currently, there are two forces in your body. The red one is from our Heart Sutra that you are practicing, the white one is the wicked power that my younger martial sister left behind. It was this white force that caused you to degenerate.

Ah?

Liu Yi was greatly surprised.

No wonder he felt strange the whole time. No wonder he lost his mind and did things that he didnt want to do!

It turns out that it was all because of that white stream of qi!

Liu Yi started panicking.

Then what should I do?.... Can I get the white stream of qi out of my body?!

How could it be done that easy?!

Lin Tong saw the panicky Liu Yi and, unable to help herself, emerged a smile on the corner of her lips.

Little guy, you cant escape from the palm of this lady!

Liu Yi didnt know that Lin Tong was very proud of herself, he was just in a huge panic.

How did his immortal cultivation actually bear fruit to a devil that seized his mind and actions?!....

This was really very uncomfortable and terrible.

Then what should I do?...

The only thing you can do is to continuously increase the red stream of qi until it could resist the white stream of qi and finally eliminate the white stream of qi!

So thats it I will certainly practice hard!

Said Liu Yi firmly. He wanted to resist this unhealthy devil.

Good, very good!

Lin Tong was so very happy. Then, you better listen to my instructions!

Yes, of course! Ill listen!

Liu Yi didnt know that Lin Tong had already set him up. He thought that she was sincerely helping him and was immensely grateful to her.

Big sister female immortal, please rest assured, I will certainly practice extra hard and help you escape earlier!

Lin Tong was all proud of herself. However, a sudden speech from Liu Yi had stunned her.

Smile had faded from Lin Tongs face.

Seeing that Lin Tong once again stopped talking, Liu Yi asked curiously.

Big sister female immortal, whats wrong?

You really want to help me escape?

Thats right!

Liu Yi nodded. Is there something strange about that?

But we only met by chance, why do you want to help me?

What kind of speech was that?! Big sister female immortal, you have saved me twice!

Lin Yi continued. Furthermore, you knew that I am a good for nothing and even called me a good for nothing, yet you were still willing to help me and didnt turn your back on me. My grandfather had said, one shall return the kindness of another person a thousandfold. Big sister female immortal had helped me so much, even if I to risk my life, I am still willing to help you!

You.

Seeing Liu Yis honest expression, Lin Tong shivered from head to toe.

Dont think like that the world is very complicateddidnt you grandfather tell you that its hard to fathom a persons mind?....

As if possessed by something, Lin Tong said those words.

My Fox Immortal Wife - Chapter 23 - No Compassion

After saying those words, Lin Tong really wanted to slap herself.

Dear heaven! Lin Tong! Why did you say those words?!

If this cause Liu Yi to be suspicious of yourself, wont all your effort be for naught?!

Whip yourself!

Yes, whip yourself!

Lin Tong tried to quickly correct herself.

My grandfather had said that there are more good people in this world than bad people! There exist love between people. They are found above trust. As love as you trust others, then everyone would be a good person in your eyes. If you dont trust others, then everyone will be a bad person.

What Liu Yi said once again surprised Lin Tong.

Am I. too bad of a person?...

Lin Tong could not help but think.

Wrong! Im not even a human!

Master had said that in this world, if you dont deceive others, then others would deceive you.

Thus, I might as well deceive others first before they do the same to me!

However, toward this Liu Yi. Lin Tong had a feeling of guilt...

Sigh!

**** it!

In this world, if one doesnt look out for himself, then the heaven and earth shall destroy you!

Should I feel benevolence toward him, then Ill be sealed in his hand for the rest of my life!

Thats right thats it...

I must certainly think for my own good...

Liu Yi. his life and death have nothing to do with me!

Lin Tong kept telling herself in her mind.

Well, you just have to continue strengthening the red stream of qi!

Lin Tongs mindset had came back to reality. She said. That white stream of qi, if you dont have to touch it, then dont touch it, okay?

Mmmhmm, Ill do everything the big sister female immortal says.

Lin Yi kept nodding.

He didnt want to turn into that horrible and scary him again...

He wanted to continue being the Liu Yi he had always been!

Liu Yi, give your best! You must certainly suppress the white flow of qi!

If youre going to not listen to the lecture, then just stay here and practice.

Lin Tongs expression wasnt good looking either. She said with a resentful voice. Although the streams of qi could move on their own, but if you were to control them to assist your cultivation, then your cultivation speed would increase. Your first star jade had already been opened. However, theres currently no immortal strength within the star jade. Continue practicing here and try to gather up force into the star jade.

Okay! I understand! Just wait for my good news! Big sister female immortal, I, Liu Yi, will certainly save you!

Said Liu Yi. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate on gathering the qi.

Controlling the red stream of qi within his body, he began to continuously move it through his body via the Heavens Circulation.

In fact, he had also noticed that after using the amorous ripple hand on Murong Die, Murong Dies state of mind had became real strange and his bodys red stream of qi had also increased a lot.

But why was that the case?...

Big sister female immortal!

Liu Yi suddenly opened his eyes and asked.

Ah?

Lin Tong was startled. She was still in a distracted state and was surprised by Liu Yis sudden interruption.

I touched Murong Die with my amorous ripple hand, that shouldnt be a good thing right? So, why did my red stream of qi increase?!

Its its simply because

Being a fox, Lin Tong was very cunning.

Instantly, she thought of a response.

You used the amorous ripple hand on Murong Die which led her to have feelings for you. With increased feelings toward you, your red stream of qi naturally also increased. Thats because. the red stream of qi represents the power of love!

Oh oh! So thats the case!

Lin Yi nodded. His heart was at rest and immediately he began to start practicing again.

However, he began to ponder again.

Just by touching Murong Die with the amorous ripple hand and the red stream of qi increased this much. if I were to push her down or if I were to touch all the girls in the class with my amorous ripple hand then wont my red stream of qi grow out of bounds?!

No no, you cant do that, better forget about it...

Grandfather had said, one should be wide and open when chasing after a girl; one should conquer the girls heart directly!

To use the amorous ripple hand thats way too despicable!

Liu Yi reminded himself and then continued to practice.

Afternoon. The class was over. Everyone had left to go get food. However, Liu Yi was still lying on his desk motionless.

Hey, bruh, its time to eat! Yo!

Chen Cai pushed Liu Yi to wake him up. However, Liu Yi didnt respond.

Sigh. Mustve been masturbating last night. Dudes sleeping like a log.

Chen Cai tried to push Liu Yi a couple more times. Seeing that Liu Yi wasnt going to wake up no matter what he does, he decided to go buy lunch himself.

Huh? Sis Die, your Liu Yi doesnt seem to eat lunch!

Wang Lele was about to leave with Murong Die for lunch. Seeing that Liu Yi was lying there, Wang Lele suddenly cried out in surprised.

What does him eating or not eating have anything to do with me?!

Murong Die gave Wang Lele an eye. Speak again and I wont bring you to lunch with me!

Boohoo, please dont Im hungry

Wang Lele held her chest and said. If I dont eat, then my boobs would starve and become smaller. I dont have Sis Dies looks if my boobs gets starved smaller then no man would want me.

Psh if they get any bigger than youd need a damn cart to push you around!

Teased Murong Die.

Hehe. Thats an over exaggeration you really dont care about Liu Yi?

We were not really close forget it

Murong Die remembered earlier when she was touched by Liu Yi. Her whole body felt weak and her chest was overflowing. Immediately she felt ashamed.

If youre not going then Ill leave you.

She ran out the door. Wang Lele was chasing after her.

At the same time, outside the school gates.

Kev bro, that wussy Liu Yi didnt come out for lunch!

A dude dyed with a red hair was walking around the gates for a long time. He then went to Kevin who was waiting nearby and said.

****!

Kevin kicked the gates of the school. He spit on the ground and cursed.

This wussy is certainly afraid to come out! ***** is hiding inside! ****, let him hide! Lets see how long that ***** could hide! Well get his *** afterschool at night!

Thats right! Well beat his *** to a pulp at night! This bastard dared kick Kev bro, hes searching for death!

Haha. Make sure to beat his *** till he almost die tonight!

Sneered Kevin.

Break his legs! Lets see how he can go to school then!

That should we really do that?

A student nearby heard that and was a bit scared. Isnt this going too far?!

Theyre all students. Its fine to fight and all but to cripple someone theyre a bit afraid of doing such a thing.

Haha. Bros, rest assured.

Kevin took out his cell phone. He shake it twice and said.

This Liu Yi is a ****ing retard. In order to get on Murong Dies good side, dumb**** actually went against young master Lan. Earlier, young master Lan gave me a call. He said if we catch this dumb****, then break one of his leg. He will pay for the medical fee and should something happen, his family will take care of it. Furthermore, he said that hell give us 200 bucks each to break his leg. When the time comes, well break his leg and then go have ourselves a drink afterwards. Then well book that internet cafe for ten days straight and play League all day, aint that shit nice?!

Can can we really do that?...

Even though the money was very alluring to break someones leg if something really were to happen what are they supposed to do if theyre expelled?!

****! **** you afraid of?!

Kevin gave the guy who was being scared a kick and scolded. If youre scared, then get the **** outta here! Its not like you guys dont know who young master Lan was! Dudes dad is the official in charge of the education bureau. If he cant settle some small shit like this, then how could he still be called young master Lan?!

Do! Well do it!

A group of students walked forward.

Aint that shit just a single leg?! Not like hes going to die! Lets beat his ***!

Thats right if something happens then we have young master Lan!

Yeah! Beat his mom! Burn his family!

Only then did Kevin start nodding in satisfaction. Mmmhmm. Bros, lets not do anything else today. Well surround the school so that this wussy wont be able to run away in the afternoon when were back in class! If we dont break one of his leg today, then I, Kevin, shall be his *****!

Right when these guys were planning all loud in the middle of the school gate, they didnt know that their plans were being heard completely by two passing by girls.

Oh no oh no. Liu Yi is so dead this time

With a pale expression and holding a can of coke, Wang Lele said to Murong Die who was next to her in a real low voice.

Never had I imagined that Lan He was such a crazy guy he even found this little hooligan Kevin to beat Liu Yi up! And to even break Liu Yis leg oh heaven this world is a mess, I want to go back to Mars!....

You better go back asap then.

Murong Dies mind was also in somewhat of a panic.

How did the problem become so big?!

What if Liu Yi really get his leg broken?....

Then tomorrows competition, wont he be unable to do that?

Sigh. This is no time to worry about the competition.

Sis Die, should we tell Liu Yi?!

Wang Lele asked Murong Die for her opinion.

This this have nothing to do with us

Murong Dies eyesight swayed a bit. This is a problem between those stupid guys why must we bother with them?...

You really arent going to bother?

Really!

That what if someone dies?!

That have nothing to do with us!

Then okay then Sis Die is very heartless

I was heartless to begin with you do you have Liu Yis phone number?

Suddenly asked Murong Die as she was looking at another direction.

Hehe. Sis Die is still thinking of Liu Yi!

Nonsense. I just dont want to see blood on the ground when I leave the school!

Murong Die continued to look else, she refused to see Wang Leles eye. I thought you knew that I faint when I see blood.

Yes yes yes, thats right, you faint when you see blood but I dont have Liu Yis number

Ah?

Murong Die was a little dumbfounded.

How about Sis Die go and tell Liu Yi about this herself?...

Said Wang Lele as she looked at Murong Die. She blinked a few times like a puppy dog.

Stop joking! Im not going!

Murong Die gave Wang Lele a state. What does his life and death have to do with me?! Why must I go?! If you wanna tell him, then go yourself!

Aiyahyah then Sis Die really dont care about Liu Yis life and death?

Why must I care about him?! I, Murong Die, have no interest in him to begin with!

Really?

Super real! Little rascal girl, stop bothering me, move aside!

Aiyah. then okay, Liu Yi could just be beaten to death!

Wang Lele nodded and said with a face full of smile.

You. have no compassion!

Murong Die once again gave Wang Lele an eye.

Wang Lele felt that she was being very wronged!

My Fox Immortal Wife - Chapter 24 - Favorable Impression

Liu Yi!

Liu Yi was delicately practicing. The more he practiced with the red stream of qi, the more comfortable he felt.

It was an addictive feeling.

However, right when he was basked in his comfort, a sweet sounding shout came all of a sudden. This shout woke Liu Yi up.

When a guy call him, he doesnt hear. However, when a girl call, he does.

Perhaps this had something to do with the technique that he was practicing!

He was only keen toward women.

Could it be is this... the legendary power of love?

Liu Yi opened his eyes. He looked up toward the woman who stood before him.

Seeing Liu Yis frail appearance, Murong Dies heart suddenly grew weak.

She looked at the burger in her hand that she had just taken a bite out of and then placed it on Liu Yis desk.

Eh what is this?...

Liu Yi looked at the burger in confusion and asked.

This burger tasted very nasty. Its a waste to throw it away; you eat it.

Said Murong Die while looking out the window.

Unexpectedly, Liu Yi only looked at the burger motionlessly.

Murong Die was confused.

Why arent you eating?

Liu Yi gulped. He has practiced all day. However, practicing doesnt help his hunger.

It seems to be already past noon now. He had not eaten both last night and this morning. His stomach was already growling.

The growling was pretty loud too. Liu Yi was able to hear it clearly and so was Murong Die.

Immediately, Liu Yis face became bright red.

Sigh! This useless stomach!

Liu Yi wanted to whip himself.

Too embarrassing!

Why arent you eating when youre hungry?!

Asked Murong Die confused. Its actually pretty good just not my taste.

Oh.

Liu Yi looked at the burger. He still didnt touch it.

This was a burger that Murong Die took a bite out of...

Could it be considered an indirect kiss if I were to eat it?...

Indirect kiss would my red stream of qi increase because of that?...

But I still cant eat this burger.

What are you oh-ing about. Are you going to eat or not?

Murong Die was starting to lose her patience.

Im not

Liu Yi was already licking his lips. However, he still shook his head and said that he wasnt going to eat the burger.

Why not? Do you dislike me?

Murong Die had a frown.

This Liu Yi! Im kindly giving him my burger, why did he start to climb all over me instead of being grateful?!

Indeed, one cannot try to be nice to a man.

Thank you for giving me food but my grandfather had said that an honorable man should not eat given food!

Murong Die was very furious.

Throughout her life, the amount of people trying to get on her good side was so numerous that she cant even count them.

Never had she expected that this Liu Yi was so different!

Murong Die was not used to the way Liu Yi acted. She was also unwilling to accept it.

What is wrong with him?! I tried to be nice and give him a burger yet he instead responded back with 'an honorable man should not eat given food!

If youre not going to eat, then so be it! Go ahead and starve to death!

Murong Die was very unhappy. She picked up her burger and threw it away.

Pa!

And at this moment, Liu Yi suddenly outstretched his hand. He caught the burger that Murong Die had just thrown.

His action was so fast, he was zooming past Murong Die.

What, what are you doing?!

She saw Liu Yi catching the burger and was startled.

This guy catched the burger so fast.

Didnt you say youre not going to eat it?

Murong Die asked in surprise as Liu Yi moved the burger closer to his mouth.

Miss Murong, you are unaware of the preciousness of food! Although my grandfather had said that an honorable man should not eat given food, he had also said that it is disgraceful to waste.

Liu Yi took a bite off the burger.

It was unknown whether he was consciously doing it or not but he bit the same place where Murong Die had previously bitten.

Murong Dies heart was a little shocked by that.

Her face became hot as if she had a fever.

Oh heaven.

I actually forgot that that I had already taken a bite off the burger...

He bit the same place where I had bitten...

Then could that be considered as. an indirect kiss?

No no, thats impossible, certainly not.

Its just a cheap burger. No way that burger could take this Miss Murongs first kiss! Humph!

Liu Yi noticed that his bodys red stream of qi had slightly increased.

At the same time, Lin Tongs laughing voice was heard in Liu Yis ears.

Murong Die, favorable impression level increased by one.

Huh?

Liu Yi was surprised. Whats the meaning of that?

You...you...you better be careful Lan He had found Kevin to break one of your leg tonight. Ive told you what I came for, fi-figure out what to do yourself!

After saying those words, Murong Die ran off as if she was fleeing for her life.

Liu Yi was dumbstruck.

What the heck?

Lan He found Kevin to break my leg?!

****!

This Lan He was way too worthless!

He's trying to attack me in the shadow!

Didnt we agree to compete in a basketball match?!

How did it turn into breaking my leg?!

Too detestable!

Liu Yi was very furious. He was so angry that his body was trembling.

You understand now?!

Lin Tong appeared in front of Liu Yi in her fox appearance. She was laughing with a hee hee sound.

As the saying goes, its hard to fathom a persons mind. Look, the kind of person others are, you simply cant tell!

It was unknown whether the little fox spoke for Liu Yi to hear or for herself.

Ill just think of a way to run away tonight....

Liu Yi didnt like fighting.

Although he had successfully opened the first star jade, the amount of immortal power inside was still very small.

Furthermore, Liu Yi have never fought before and thus doesnt know how.

You good for nothing, why are to trying to run?! You have already became an immortal cultivator, why are you still afraid of a group of mortals?!

The little fox scolded. Useless! Youre utterly useless!

I didnt cultivate for the purpose of fighting

Liu Yi sneered.

Dumbass, the bullies have came all the way up to your head! The way youre acting doesnt make you kind, it only makes you easy to bully! Understand?!

Lin Tong pointed at Liu Yi and scolded. I dont know what your grandfather taught you but they are about to break your leg. If it was me, Lin Tong, then I will give an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!

You youre telling me to break his leg?!

Lin Yi was totally surprised.

Thats right. If you dont give them pain, then they will never learn.

Lin Tong continued. Not everyone in the world is. an idiot like you there are countless people who will harm you. If you keep on acting foolishly, then one day, you wont even know how you died!

I still believe that there are more good people in the world

Lin Yi was firm about his belief.

Dumbass! Youre making me so angry! Why must I be with an idiot like you?!

Furious, Lin Tong crash herself into Liu Yis chest.

However, because she was a spiritual body, she passed through Liu Yis chest.

Okay okay we can talk more about these things at night.

Seeing that people had started to come back into class, Liu Yi lowered his voice and whispered while eating Murong Dies burger.

You said Murong Die favorable impression level increased by one earlier, what do you mean by that?...

Heng heng, so you dont know about it, little fool!

Once they start to talk about things relating to immortal cultivation, the little fox immediately grew real proud of herself.

The immortal cultivation method that this genius fox immortal had taught you was the secret technique of our fox clan, the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra! Men who practiced this technique could collect... could win a girls favorable impression to increase his own power!

Lin Tong almost messed up and say that he could collect yin to mend yang.

Fortunately, she was quick witted. She immediately fixed her words.

That I know

Mmmhmm. This was the prerequisite. Things like favorable impression wasnt something that one could perceive. Thus, the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra have a special kind of power. When you opened your star jades, you have a chance of obtaining an assisting ability! Youre very lucky, you obtained anability from the first star jade that your opened. The ability you obtained was the eye of favorable impression.

Lin Tong was telling herself in her heart that the the heavenly fox clan was already a dying clan, as the sole disciple of the clan...it was her duty to revive the clan; she must escape from the seal as soon as possible!

Eye of favorable impression? Heck is that?

Lin Yi was a little surprised.

This is an ability of your star jade.

Lin Tong said. You could gain an ability every time you open a star jade. For example the amorous ripple hand, that was this ladys ability. It has now became yours.

You quickly take back that ability.

Said Liu Yi.

Dumbass! This was a great ability! Youll soon find out that the uses of this magical skill is endless!

I think its soon going to make my life a lot more troublesome instead

Liu Yi looked at his right hand and sighed.

This was an ability that Lin Tong forcefully imposed upon him, he can neither control it nor could he turn it off.

So depressing.

But this eye of favorable impression what does it do?

Your current star jade still isnt filled with power, thus you still cannot recognize this ability. Once your star jade is filled with power, youll be able control and use this magical ability.

Said Lin Tong. At that time, youll be able to see girls favorable impression toward you. If their favorable impression toward you is very high, then youll be able to obtain from their aura even more power of love that youll be able to convert into your own power. Understand?

Oh oh I kinda understood then when would my first star jade be full?...

Asked Liu Yi.

Its still early

Lin Tong gave a side eye. Did you really decided to cultivate or what?!

To be able to open a star gate on your first day of cultivate, its already pretty freaking OP, okay?!

Im already super envious!

And you even gained an ability from your first star jade!

Too hateful! I have opened a total of four star jade, only at my third star jade did I obtained the amorous ripple hand! I even lended it this guy for free!

And this guy turned out to not be satisfied with it!

I wanna see the level of favorable impression right now.

Liu Yi looked up. He saw the incoming girls and boys.

What level of favorable impression do they have toward me?

So troublesome.

Lin Tong complained before turning into a white ray of light and entered Liu Yis right eye.

Liu Yis power wasnt sufficient so she ended up using her own spiritual body as a supplement.

In a flash, Liu Yi suddenly noticed that the world became somewhat different.

Thats because atop of everyones head, theres a string of numbers.

A girl sitting in the front row, her favorable impression level toward him was zero.

The girls around her, their level were either one or zero.

Sigh, seems like I really am transparent.

Right at this moment, the fat chick who picks under her toenails had came into the classroom.

Liu Yi couldnt help himself and glanced at her. Immediately, he became petrified.

Favorable impression level, fifty eight!

OH MY GOD!

false alarm great i thought it was chapter 25... *cry's in the corner*
    Last edited by JinYongMA616; 08-17-15 at 07:30 PM.

My Fox Immortal Wife Chapter 25 I Want Your Sword

The fat chick had walked in. She was even chewing on a leek.

Her pair of small eyes swept through the class and landed on Liu Yi. She then chuckled.

That shiny piece of leek on her teeth, it was so bright that it almost blinded Liu Yi.

Oh my ****ing gawd! Favorable impression level fifty eight!

Youve got to be kidding me!

And at this moment, the number floating above the fat chicks head had jumped higher.

Favorable impression level increased by one!

Oh my ****ing shit! Its fifty nine now!

Mustve been when our eyes met earlier!

Too ****ing scary!

Holy, gotta get my eyes back, I dont want that thing to jump again!

However, even though the favorable impression level increased, the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra did not have any response to it.

Hooh, so this Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra was also picky it doesnt do anything unless the persons a beauty.

Liu Yi grew a bit disdainful of the Heavenly Fox Heart Sutra.

So not all love are equal

Oh well, Im rather picky too.

Liu Yi also grew a bit disdainful of himself.

That Heart Sutra was exactly like its master

As grandfather had said, subordinates imitate their supervisors vice, I must certainly fix my own attitude first.

Liu Yi started to secretly check other people out again. This eye of favorable impression was pretty fun.

Liu Yi turned around and saw Ma Yixuan walking in.

Ma Yixuan was wearing a white T-shirt and blue school pants. However, they were unable to block her extraordinary figure.

Her school jacket was wrapped around her waist like a small skirt. It was very cute and attractive.

Liu Yi couldnt help himself and glanced at her a couple of times.

Upon seeing the favorable impression level thats floating on her head, Liu Yis heart once again grew cold.

Negative thirty eight.

What the heck.

So I, Liu Yi, am a three-eight to Ma Yixuan?!

[TL: 三八 aka. three-eight in chinese have a couple of meanings depending on usage. One of the common meaning was *****, ****ty, gossipy, etc. However, in taiwan, it have more of a meaning of silly or airhead. Apparently three plus eight equals 11(十一) which could then be combined to make the word tu(土). Tu is used to describe someone as a bimbo, bumpkin, etc. ]
    Its one thing if it was positive, however it was negative!

This was beyond acceptable.

Am I really that worthless to Ma Yixuan?

However, Liu Yi cannot think of anything that he had done wrong to Ma Yixuan.

Before he knew of that Wang Dashan person, when Ma Yixuan said shes thirsty, Liu Yi would immediately run and buy water for her.

When she says that shes hungry, hell go and buy her fruits and crepes for her to eat.

The result was him spending his lunch money and having to starve.

However, this didnt matter to Liu Yi because hes satisfied as long as he could see Ma Yixuans smile.

Unfortunately, everything he had done was to no avail.

They did not give him any favorable impression to Ma Yixuan, instead, he was given a negative thirty eight

Liu Yi really wanted to laugh at himself. However, he was unable to laugh.

Instead, he felt like crying.

A very uncomfortable feeling.

Whats wrong? Are you not feeling good?

Unprecedented, Lin Tong was concerned for Liu Yi.

Im fine. Im okay. My grandfather had said that a man must be strong.

Your grandfather, your grandfather

Lin Tong gave a real big side eye. She was in a bad mood.

This dumbass only have his grandfather in sight!

Im also technically his master!

How come he was never respectful toward me?!

Lin Tong was in a bad mood. She wanted to scold Liu Yi. Right at this moment, Liu Yis best bud and desk mate Chen Cai walked in.

With a crepe in his mouth and a crepe in his hand, he was walking while swaying back and forth.

He was simultaneously checking out the girls in the class as he walked.

This pervert

Yo Liu Yi, so youve woken up. Here, I brought an extra crepe. Take it and eat it, dont die next to me, thatll be real scary.

Bros are the best after all

Liu Yi was very touched by Chen Cai. Suddenly his sight went toward the numbers on Chen Cais head.

Holy shit! Favorable Impression Level eighty eight!

God damn! What the heck is with that?!

Seeing Chen Cais wretched appearance, Liu Yi felt a numbing sensation throughout his body. He felt like kicking Chen Cai out the window.

This guy. hes not GAY right?!.

No, thats impossible. Ive known this guy for quite some time now hes obviously a straight man with only girls in his sight.

There was even a time where he pretended to tie his shoe during the PE class to peek beneath the skirts of the girls and ended up getting beaten up by them after being found out

This kind of pervert, he shouldnt be gay.

What? You dont want it?holy shit! When did you bought a burger?!

Chen Cai noticed the half eaten burger on Liu Yis table.

Somethings wrong! You clearly didnt go out to buy food! This burger dont tell me some chick gave you that!

Chen Cai gave off a weird shriek.

Murong Die and Wang Lele had walked into the class right at this moment. Wang Lele heard Chen Cais weird shrieks and saw the half eaten burger on Liu Yis desk. Immediately, with a surprised expression, she held her hand over her mouth and turned around to look at her Sis Die and said.

And here I was wondering why Sis Die was eating her burger so fast you ended up giving it to Liu Yi to eat!

It didnt taste good. I threw it away and he picked it up, dont start having your imagination run wild!

Said Murong Die unnaturally as she looked toward the outside of the window.

Oh my god.

Wang Leles hand was still on her mouth in shock.

She grew up with Murong Die.

Never had Murong Die ever given her food to boys before

Impossible

Did the sun rise from the west?

Wang Leles eyesight quickly fell onto Liu Yis body. She was checking him from head to toe as if he was a prisoner.

What are you doing?!

Murong Die noticed Wang Lele checking Liu Yi out and quickly pushed her away.

Hes not handsome looks just like a regular teenage boy Sis Die, where exactly did you find him attractive?

Why are you so nosy?! Who said that Im into him?! Say stuff like that again and Ill tear your mouth!

Could it be that Sis Die is in heat?

Wang Lele was holding her chest. She said with a Sherlock Holmes pose. Shouldnt be it is currently not Spring

[TL: Chinese word for in heat = go spring. So Wang Lele was like, this wasnt spring she shouldnt be in heat.]
    Little wench, youre the one in heat!

Murong Die pinched Wang Leles boob. Look, youre even about to start lactating!

Meanie Sis Die is making fun of my boobs again

Said Wang Lele after brushing away Murong Dies hand.

Humph, dont be so cocky about your boobs, theyll get even bigger after you give birth!

Theres nothing to be afraid of! When that time comes, Ill have my husband help me suck it!

You you win

Murong Die had admitted her defeat.

As for Liu Yi, he had also found an excuse and got Chen Cai off his case.

He still have to start practicing his cultivation more so that he could prepare to run away tonight!

Young master Lan, what brings you here today?

In an internet cafe nearby, a couple hooligans were standing by Lan He. They were watching as Lan He played ZhengTu. His character was equipped with the best equipments causing all these hooligans to be extremely envious.

[TL: ZhengTu (征途) = most popular mmo in China in 2008. http://zt.ztgame.com/]
    ****. Some ****ing dog shit got me in a real bad mood today!

Said Lan He as he killed a couple weak players in the game.

Aiya. Which idiot provoked our young master Lan? I shall help you take care of him. Young master Lan, just give me a highest quality sword thats strengthened

Ive already got Kevin on the case. That son of a ***** is certainly going to die this time!

Said Lan He fiercely after killing two high level and well equipped players.

Cheh!

Sneered a hooligan with a scar behind his ear.

Kevin? More like Kevshit! Hes just a senior high schooler. How the **** could he be compared to us real gangsters.

The hooligan with a scar behind his ear took out a butterfly knife and started flipping and waving it around his hand. Dudes pretty skillful.

Whoever our Black Dragon Gang wants to take down, none of them were able to escape. Since that retard have made young master Lan so angry, I, Ma Wei, shall help that retard do some bloodletting. What say you, young master Lan?

Oh?

Lan He started becoming interested.

Brother Wei is really willing to come forward to help me take care of him?

Of course young master Lan, how do you want to take care of him?

Said Ma Wei while laughing evilly. He was still playing with his butterfly knife.

I just want one of his leg. If Kevin cant handle that, then Ill have to thank brother Wei for your trouble.

One leg? Thats a trivial matter to our Black Dragon Gang.

Ma Wei chuckled. however Kevin who only knows how to bully high school kids, I fear that he dont have the guts to do it.

In that case, thanks Brother Wei for your troubles. When the matters taken care of, I shall give each of you a thousand yuan. Consider it my treat to some alcohol.

Said Lan He.

I dont want a thousand yuan, I want your ten star +12 sword.

Said Ma Wei pointing at the game screen.

Aiya Brother Wei, the value of my sword I suspect that you also know it

This sword was worth over a hundred thousand yuan.

Even though a hundred thousand was only pocket money for Lan He, he didnt want to give away the sword that he spent a long time to finally strengthen to ten star and +12.

Young master Lan, youre not giving away this sword for free.

Ma Wei laughed. A sword in exchange for a friendship with our Black Dragon Gang I think you dont need me to explain! In the future, if young master Lan have any problems he wants to take care of, then it shall be our whole Black Dragon Gangs problem!

Okay.

Lan He gritted his teeth.

The Black Dragon Gang was a large youth gang. To have a friendly relationship with them was certainly good for him.

In the future, if theres more retards like Liu Yi, he could just say a single word and the Black Dragon Clan will help me take care of it.

At that time, Lan He would be able to tyrannize this area. Who would dare provoke him?!

When thinking to this point, Lan He heartache from giving his sword lessened.

I will trade you the sword right away. I will be in Brother Weis care henceforth!

Haha! Easy! Easy!

Ma Weis eyes were a little red once he saw that highest quality sword in his inventory.

He himself had spent quite a bit of money in the game too. The game was like a scam, the probability of a successful strengthening was low as ****!

All the money that he made in the gang was spent on strengthening his weapon however, its still a piece of shit!

He was a bossman in reality. Everyone had to respect him. A lot of little hooligan punks had to call him Brother Wei when they see him.

However, in the gaming world, hes a rubbish that gets killed by others in seconds.

This caused him to be very unhappy!

Ma Wei felt that he was a hero with the quality of a hero, how could he be bullied by others like that?!

Thus, he didnt want money or anything else! He only wanted Lan Hes highest quality sword.

With this highest quality sword, he would be unstoppable in the game world! Hahaha!

In the future, anyone who dared provoke young master Lan shall become this Ma Weis enemy! Young master Lan, just wait for my good news!