Thread: Martial God Asura

Default Martial God Asura

I would have thought this thread would have been posted long ago... anyway wanted a place for everyone to discuss, and rant about this novel.

First, I would like to say Chu Feng is such an ungodly pervert. If I met such a person, based on his ethics, I would extremely despite him.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    I would have thought this thread would have been posted long ago... anyway wanted a place for everyone to discuss, and rant about this novel.

First, I would like to say Chu Feng is such an ungodly pervert. If I met such a person, based on his ethics, I would extremely despite him.
    Really? Chu Feng is my hero. Even though he is only 16, his antics are a source of a great many chortles of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by faerro View Post
    Really? Chu Feng is my hero. Even though he is only 16, his antics are a source of a great many chortles of mine!
    Come now this guy has two beauties who are stuck in a life and death situation. Now behind their backs, he tries to take advantage and flirt with another woman. This is only the tip of the iceberg. If you study how he conducts himself, and pay attention how he interacts with everyone, then you might understand how I reached such a conclusion.

P.S. thanks for replying.

i believe having multiple wives is quite normal in this setting so i wouldn't put it against him. but really, i do agree. he shouldve at least talked it over with the sisters like rudi from mushoku tensei. though they're on the verge of death, maybe looking into new wives is reasonable.

but we all know that he's the main character and those two girls wont die cause hes gonna become super op and save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    Come now this guy has two beauties who are stuck in a life and death situation. Now behind their backs, he tries to take advantage and flirt with another woman. This is only the tip of the iceberg. If you study how he conducts himself, and pay attention how he interacts with everyone, then you might understand how I reached such a conclusion.

P.S. thanks for replying.
    well, if he manage to have sex with Zi Ling then he will have a huge benefit for his cultivation and will make him able to save them faster

I am not against having more than one wife. As I stated earlier what I described earlier is the tip of the iceberg.

Another issue I had with Chu feng was the complete eradication of a person's family, which he ordered much earlier in the story.

I would like to say that I don't hate the story, Martial God Asura, it's just that I don't completely approve of his methods.

P.S. Feel free to argue with me, or give your own opinion on any issue in this story.

The author did not do a very good job in portraying or developing his character (Chu Feng), and I think that is what takes away from the novel. The only reason I read it still is because, at least its something to read, and because I want to see how many more families would Chu Feng annihilate because they touched him. Lol.

Props to Flowerbridgetoo for translating this novel for us!

In my opinion, Chu Feng is not a good character. He tend to do something that can endangered his friends or family. I think Chu Feng never thought of the consequence of his action beforehand. Maybe there is something wrong with his personality.