Thread: questions for hsds

Default questions for hsds

why did the xm elders leave the ice palm on zwj at the beginning and releasing zwj back to wudang?

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    why did the xm elders leave the ice palm on zwj at the beginning and releasing zwj back to wudang?
    I don't think they deliberately released him back to Wudang. They brought him to Wudang hoping to use him as a hostage and force his parents to tell them where Xie Xun was. When everything went pear-shaped and Zhang Sanfeng saw them they were no match for him and were forced to flee without their baggage. I can't remember if he already had the palm injury earlier on or if he got hit during the fight, but if he wasn't hit during the fight then I can only assume that the Xuanming Elders had used the palm on him earlier on to try and torture Wuji into telling them where Xie Xun was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I don't think they deliberately released him back to Wudang. They brought him to Wudang hoping to use him as a hostage and force his parents to tell them where Xie Xun was. When everything went pear-shaped and Zhang Sanfeng saw them they were no match for him and were forced to flee without their baggage. I can't remember if he already had the palm injury earlier on or if he got hit during the fight, but if he wasn't hit during the fight then I can only assume that the Xuanming Elders had used the palm on him earlier on to try and torture Wuji into telling them where Xie Xun was.
    ic ty .