Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Gate Of Good Fortune (造化之门)

Default Chapter 0038 - Unexpected Wealth

Translated at Demon Translations

Translated, Checked and Edited By – DemonKiller
    Proofread By – CurlyAdi

Chapter 0038 – Unexpected Wealth

Although Taoist Pu looked disheveled, but the excitement in his eyes was difficult to conceal. As he crazily fled towards Ning Cheng, he simply did not pay any attention to Ning Cheng and An Yi who were hiding in front of him.

There was a strong aura coming from the bag he was escaping with, this kind of aura was too familiar with Ning Cheng, it was an aura of Ling Shis. Ning Cheng was already waiting for Taoist Pu for a long time, it was not the first time that he allowed An Yi to follow him immediately.

At the same time, Ning Cheng could not give up the thought of advancing in his cultivation, he immediately let his spiritual sense to wrap around Taoist Pu’s body. Prior to this, Ning Cheng did not really look down on Taoist Pu. But when his spiritual sense just glanced past Taoist Pu, his heart immediately tightened.

This Taoist Pu looked like he was at the Qi Gathering 3rd Level, but in fact he was clearly at the Qi Gathering 7th Level. He did not know where this person came from, that he would even have such a formidable concealment technique with him, if it was before, Ning Cheng would not even think that the person in front of him was actually at Qi Gathering 7th Level.

He was already in the late stages of the Qi Gathering 7th Level, this guy really hid it very well.

Knowing that this Taoist Pu was already at the Qi Gathering 7th Level, Ning Cheng was no longer as calm as before, he was certain that once Taoist Pu heads into the fog, he would be immediately be able to find him. At this point there was no reason for Taoist Pu to notice him, this Taoist Put was not able to detect his spiritual sense, as he did not seem to have any idea that there were people who were waiting specifically for him in his path.

He could not let this guy escape, thought Ning Cheng as he took out the flying sword without any hesitation, suddenly he stepped forward, and with the flying sword in his hand he decisively swept out with it.

This Taoist Pu had been on this path of the Lansha Island for more than a few dozen times already, and he was very clear that although it looks very scary, in fact, as long as one was proficient in Battle Array Formations, he would not be targeted by the evil spirits who were always eying the path. On course, the prerequisite was that they did not enter the blood red walls, and also did not go into the courtyard behind the blood red walls.

But this Taoist Pu was highly confident in himself, that coupled with his extremely careful nature, in addition to his superior cultivation level, he already surpassed Ning Cheng. When he noticed that the tip of the flying sword was already approaching him, he suddenly twisted his body.

“Puff……” the sword light flashed and blood spurted out, that Taoist Pu did not think that he would not be able to evade Ning Cheng’s strike. That flying sword of Ning Cheng almost directly cut his waist in half, although that wound was not enough to kill him, but it severely injured him.

An Yi had been together with Ning Cheng for a long time now, and since Ning Cheng even protected and sheltered her for several days in the sea, she had already become accustomed to how Ning Cheng did things. Almost in the next moment, she also sent out three Wind Edges, simultaneously cutting the string that tied her to Ning Cheng with her skill.

Taoist Pu had barely escaped the fatal flying sword strike from Ning Cheng, when An Yi’s Wind Edges arrived and detonated on him. But these just gave Taoist Pu a few minor injuries other than the near fatal injury from Ning Cheng, it was still not enough to kill him.

Taoist Pu staggered for a few steps and stopped, at this time Ning Cheng found out, that he and Taoist Pu had come out from the fog, and onto the curved path. As to which curved that he arrived on, Ning Cheng did not care about it. He guessed that since the Taoist Pu also wanted to escape, so he would definitely chose the path that would lead to the exit.

“It is you……” Taoist Pu said as he forcefully suppressed his injuries and turned back to see Ning Cheng carrying the flying sword in his arms.

Ning Cheng did not answer, and once again brought up the flying sword and swept towards him with it, while simultaneously throwing out several Flame Edges. Striking when the iron was hot, that Taoist Pu was already a cultivator at the Qi Gathering 7th Level, if he let him catch his breath, then both him and An Yi would be in some serious trouble.

Taoist Pu’s face immediately turned pale, he saw that Ning Cheng did not even say a word when he continued with his attack, he understood that Ning Cheng undoubtedly wanted to kill him, idle chatter would not help him. Almost at the same time, he drew out a sickle. And swept away with it towards Ning Cheng’s flying sword that had arrived in front of him.

He was not willing, he clearly understood why Ning Cheng wanted to kill him. Before in the beast carriage, if Ning Cheng had dared to disagree to join his team, so as to not leak the secret information, Ning Cheng would have been killed by his hands.

He was not willing, he had just advanced to the Qi Gathering 7th Level before coming to the Lansha Island. This time he also had obtained a massive quantity of extremely precious Ling Shis, to advance to the Qi Condensation Realm was just an issue of time for him. But at this crucial point, he was actually ambushed by Ning Cheng.

He did not understand how Ning Cheng could be safe and sound in Lansha Island, there were both Illusionary Array Formations and real evil spirit here, there were even some demon soul soldiers. Without knowing about the intricacies of the Array Formation around here, even if one was a cultivator in the Building Yuan Realm, he would not be able to do as he pleased. He concluded that Ning Cheng definitely knew about the Array Formations around here, otherwise how could he hide for that many days and even plan an ambush against him here, but wasn’t even discovered by the evil spirits?

“Weng” a sound was heard, and the sword light was scattered, Ning Cheng just took a few steps back, but Ning Cheng did not stay still, and the flying sword in his hands once again turned into a long sword light.

“You unexpectedly even have an artifact ……” This time Taoist Pu realized his mistake, it seemed that in Ning Cheng’s hand was high quality artifact.

Although he was injured before, but he did not panic, he had the cultivation of Qi Gathering 7th Level, even if he was injured, he thought that he could use the artifact in his hands to easily kill and behead Ning Cheng and An Yi. But now that he confirmed that Ning Cheng also was using an artifact, one which was of even better quality of the artifact in his hands, that Taoist Pu’s eyes were glinting with a hint of panic. Because he felt that, Ning Cheng’s cultivation did not seem to be that of an ordinary Qi Gathering 4th Level.

At this time An Yi once more threw out several Wing Edges towards him, Taoist Pu had to avoid An Yi’s Wind Edges, but simultaneously the Sword Light from Ning Cheng once again reached him.

Taoist Pu wanted to use the sickle artifact in his hand to block it again, but this time when he really tried to block it, he felt a sharp pain from his waist, he had not completely stopped the bleeding from the previous wound when it started spraying blood again. The speed of his sickle immediately slowed down a beat, but at this time the sword light from Ning Cheng already arrived at his side.

The sword light hit his shoulder from the side, immediately splitting him down to his waist into two part, this Taoist Pu was still extremely unwilling to back down even when dying.

Ning Cheng gasped for breath, and first rushed to pick up the package that Taoist Pu had and threw it into his storage bag behind him, and then sent out a fireball to turn Taoist Pu into ash, after doing all this he said to An Yi, “An Yi, we have to run, I estimate that people from the Mingot City must be about to arrive.”

After the two ran all they way along the curved path, in just less than half an hour, the two once again saw the reef at the seashore. This was not the place were the two had entered the Lansha Island before, but it was actually the other side of the island.

There was a boat that was not very big on its side, Ning Cheng felt happy in his heart, he knew that this boat definitely belonged to Taoist Pu and his group. There were also a bunch of materials from the sea beasts piled up in a heap on the ship’s bow, these materials must have been left here by Taoist Pu and group to take back. Ning Cheng was not very clear about it, whether Taoist Pu was good or evil, he was a cultivator in the Qi Gathering Realm, why would he pay such attention to materials from ordinary sea beasts?

Those materials from the sea beasts, Ning Cheng did not discard them, but pushed them the side, and then quickly set sail and left the Lansha Island.

After the time it takes for half an incense stick to burn, with Ning Cheng and An Yi controlling the wooden boat they had already left the Lansha Island behind in dust.

Only until after that did An Yi heaved a sigh and said, “Big Brother Ning, my heart was constantly being suppressed and filled with panic when we were on the island, it always gave me a very bad feeling.”

Ning Cheng also nodded, “I am the same as you, I always felt that the island was definitely not simple as that. In the future, when our cultivation levels are high enough, we can come again to look at it. An Yi, your pendant should also be a good weapon, you have to carefully take care of it, it should not be found by others.”

An Yi also gave a simple reply, “I know.”

Returning to the sea once again, Ning Cheng first took out the cloth package from inside the storage bag, he wanted to look at his spoils from the battle.

Opening the cloth package, a dazzling white light made Ning Cheng surprised. There was a small pile of at least 4 to 5 hundred of brightly glittering stones. Moreover, when he had previously acquired the Ling Shis, some of the Ling Shis were less dazzling. However, this did not affect his cultivation practice.

“An Yi, we became rich, this really is an unexpected wealth.” Ning Cheng said with joy. What he lacked the most was Ling Shis, but now he already had nearly 500 hundred Ling Shis, if he required 100 Ling Shis to advance a level, then maybe with all these Ling Shis he may be able to reach the peak of the Qi Gathering Realm.

Ning Cheng was just about to share the Ling Shis with An Yi, when she stopped him from doing it and said, “Big Brother Ning, the Ling Shis that you gave me last time have still not run out. Moreover you require a lot of Ling Shis for your cultivation practise, if I do run out, I will ask you again.”

Ning Cheng also thought so, anyway An Yi always followed him, so it was all the same.

After putting away the Ling Shis, Ning Cheng found a jade box in the bottom of the cloth bag. When he opened the jade box, a familiar aroma greeted him.

“Golden Cicada Fruit……” Ning Cheng and An Yi both simultaneously cried out in surprise.

In the jade box in Ning Cheng’s hands, was lying a green fruit with a golden sheen, this fruit was in the shape of two wings, except these ‘wings’ looked like they were made of pure white silk. No wonder the fruit was called a Cicada Fruit, Ning Cheng thought as he quickly closed the jade cover.

[TL Note – For those who are confused about the description, please refer to this Seed which is actually very close to in description of the Golden Cicada Fruit.]

“That Taoist Pu really has a big mouth, that bastard said a lot about the Golden Cicada Fruit, and now I see this.” After Ning Cheng obtained the Golden Cicada Fruit, in his heart he was glad that he did not work with that guy.

Although they were rushing into the sea, Ning Cheng in his heart was very satisfied, at least he had a great harvest. The only regret that he had was, there was no way for them to save Feng Feizhang who had helped them earlier. He knew that with his ability, his escape from the Lansha Island was purely based on luck, wanting to save Feng Feizhang, his strength was simply too poor.

After being happy for a while, Ning Cheng and An Yi quickly became lost. In this immense sea, they simply did not know which direction to go in. The sky over the Mingot Sea was cloudy all year long, so they could not discern any directional signs.

As a few days time passed by, Ning Cheng was growing anxious in his heart. He not only could not even find the shore of the Mingot Sea, but he even could not find a small island.

“Big Brother Ning, a ship is coming.” An Yi knew that Ning Cheng was in a bit of hurry, when Ning Cheng saw the ship, he immediately knew that this ship was coming from the direction from which they came.

Default Chapter 0039 - Where To Go

Proofread By – CurlyAdi

Chapter 0039 – Where To Go

When Ning Cheng saw the ship coming over, he was surprised in his heart. He was in an urgent need to find another human to find his bearings, but at the same time was afraid to be seen by others. He had already offended two big forces of the Mingot City, he felt that these ships in the Mingot Sea were definitely related to the Mingot City. Once anyone recognized Ning Cheng and An Yi, the result would definitely not be good.

In just a moment, the ship had already arrived close to Ning Cheng’s boat.

“Ha Ha, I did not think that in this vast and endless Mingot Sea, I would be able to meet Brother Ning and his cousin, it really was destined.” A hearty laughter was transmitted.

Ning Cheng was able to immediately recognize the person who this voice belonged to, it was the same person who had helped him back in the Mingot City, Le Bohong. For Le Bohong to appear here, he simply did not need to think about it, he certainly knew that they were coming back from the Lansha Island, but he did not know how their harvest went.

“Brother Le, I am truly happy to see you, it really seemed to be predestined for us to meet again.” Ning Cheng said while he smiled and clasped his hands towards them. But in his heart he was feeling a bit frustrated, he knew that this Bochum guy would definitely ask him what he had come here to do, how should he answer? If he said that he was coming back from the Lansha Island, it would just sound idiotic.

Sure enough Le Bohong immediately asked, “Brother Ning sure has courage, you even dared to behead Mingot City’s Miao Wenhong, I really admire you. Moreover, Brother Ning you even dare to stay near the Mingot Sea’s shore, you really are quite bold.”

When Ning Cheng saw that Le Bohong’s eyes swept over the pile of materials from the sea beasts, he instantly understood why Taoist Pu had piled up so much material from the sea beasts here. In his heart he couldn’t help admire Taoist Pu, compared to his experience, he was far less when compared to Taoist Pu. Taoist Pu had piled all these materials from the sea beasts, so that he could clearly use it as an excuse for roaming the sea.

After calming his heart a bit, Ning Cheng looked a bit dull and said, “Miao Wenhong went too far, if I did not have an advanced level thunder and lightning talisman, me and my cousin would have been killed by that person. Killing this man, it was only due to self defence.”

Self defence? Le Bochum was trying to understand the meaning behind the words of Ning Cheng, he immediately agreed and said, “Good thing that Brother Ning killed him, if this kind of two piece shit had tried to bump into me, I would also not hesitate to kill him.”

Ning Cheng in his heart was speechless, you clearly had come from the Clear Heart Academy, if you had killed Miao Wenhong, you certainly would not have any problems.

Le Bohong did not seem to think about his own background, after he said that one sentence, he stared at Ning Cheng and the pile of sea beasts’ materials on the bow of the boat and said, “Brother Ning, you are already at the Qi Gathering 4th Level, these materials from the sea beasts can only be exchanged for some gold at best. Although you made a lot, but because of your cultivation level it would not be of much help to you.”

Ning Cheng just pretended to be helpless and said, “How could I know about these, me and my cousin are just two scattered cultivators that do not have any backing, our cultivations are also poor, besides collecting the materials from the sea beasts in the Mingot Sea, we really have nowhere to go.”

Le Bohong listened to Ning Cheng’s words and then said, “Brother Ning, if you believe in my words, you might as well come with me to my Academy to have a look at it. Even if Brother could not enter the Clear Heart Academy as a student, you could still come to work at our Academy, living here in the Mingot Sea waters doing manual labor is just too much. Moreover, Brother Ning you already have thoroughly offended the Mingot City’s Wolf Palace, if you want to survive in this neighborhood with your cousin, it will be somewhat difficult.”

Ning Cheng saw that this Le Bohong was sweeping his eyes over An Yi’s body, how could he not know his thoughts. But what he said was indeed right, he could not continue to stay in the Mingot waters for a long time.

“What Brother Le said is right, before brother explained to me that the Clear Heart Academy was going to recruit students from the entire Ping Continent, the reason I was collecting these materials from the sea beasts, was precisely in order to gather enough travel expenses to go to the Clear Heart Academy.” Ning Cheng said these words to Le Bohong.

Le Bohong looked at Ning Cheng sternly and said, “Brother Ning, if I may say so frankly. If Brother Ning intends to rely only on gold coins as travel expenses to go to the Clear Heart Academy, even if you immediately set of, you would hardly be able to arrive at the Clear Heart Academy in a year. Two weeks later, there is an airship that will pass by Mingot City. We are going to take this airship back to the Clear Heart Academy. Brother Ning if you do not mind, we can go together.”

Ning Cheng was very moved in his heart, but he just shook his head and said immediately, “I have already offended two powerful forces of the Mingot City, and even if I arrive at the airship passing through the Mingot City, I do not have enough gold coins to pay for it.”

Le Bohong laughed, “Brother Ning, you should come sit in this airship, this airship belongs to the category of large aircraft type artifacts, they do not accept gold coins.At worst they accept Qi Gathering stones for short distances, but for long distances, they will not accept Qi Gathering Stones, but what they require is low grade Ling Shis.”

“Low Grade Ling Shis?” Ning Cheng repeated those words, with a shock on his face.

The woman standing behind Le Bohong suddenly said, “Rather that stopping and speaking in the sea, we might as well speak about it on our ship.”

Ning Cheng, although did not know the name of that woman, but Ning Cheng had seem them in the Mingot City. Qi Gathering 7th Level, according to the badge on her chest, she should also be from the Clear Heart Academy.

Le Bohong after listening to the words from the woman, looked at Ning Cheng apologetically and said, “Brother Ning, let me introduce you, this here is Junior Sister Apprentice Lu Xue.”

He then pointed to the other two men and said, “These two are Yin Wen and Guanghe Xu, this time the four of us had come out together to gain experience, this time we have been already in the Mingot waters for many days, and we were just going back. What Junior Sister Apprentice Lu Xue said was true, Brother Ning why don’t you abandon your boat and come join us and our peers.”

Have to say this Le Bohong spoke in a very gracious manner, telling Ning Cheng to abandon his boat, what he wanted to say was that his boat was worthless, might as well abandon it.

This time Ning Cheng did not hesitate, and gave An Yi a meaningful look, took out the cloth bag from the cabin and led An Yi to board Le Bohong’s ship. Now Ning Cheng’s boat did not have anyone to control it, and instantly it and Le Bohong’s ship separated from each other and disappeared into the boundless sea.

Seeing Ning Cheng abandoning his ship and travelling together with his companions, Le Bohong said with enthusiasm, “From the Mingot City to travel to the Calm Heart Academy is two Ling Shis per person, Brother Ning do you have enough Ling Shis……”

Ning Cheng knew that Le Bohong wanted to say something, but he quickly waved his hand and said, “I do have a knife, Brother Le can you help me see how much is it worth? If it would be enough for our travel expenses.”

While speaking, Ning Cheng already took out a knife that was wrapped in the cloth. Before Feng Feizhang helped him with the travel expenses of the beast carriage, he still owed Feng Feizhang a favor, but he also knew that he would not be able to repay it now. At this point of time Ning Cheng did not want to owe favors to other people for no reason.

“Hey, Brother Ning also has a low grade artifact?” Le Bohong saw Ning Cheng take out the knife, he was immediately startled and said those words. But he immediately guessed that, this artifact must be of Miao Wenhong.

“I will give you four pieces of Ling Shis for this knife.” that person Lu Xue who had invited them before, immediately said to Ning Cheng and An Yi.

Ning Cheng listened to Lu Xue’s words, and he immediately knew that this knife was probably not worth four Ling Shi, Lu Xue thought that she could help them in this way.

Even if he knew that Lu Xue wanted to help them, Ning Cheng gave the knife to Lu Xue and said, “Thank you Senior Sister Apprentice Lu, you do not have to give those Ling Shis to me, as long as when the time comes, Elder Sister Lu please help us pay the fare once for us.”

Seeing Ning Cheng not taking advantage of Le Bohong, many people’s view about Ning Cheng changed.

Ning Cheng also introduced An Yi, and soon the people began to warm up to them, and starting talking in a familiar way.

Ning Cheng also learned from Le Bohong that they had truly came back from the Lansha Island, this time there were hundreds of cultivators going to the Lansha Island, and there were even cultivators who were in the Qi Gathering 1st and 2nd Level.

Le Bohong and the few people who had a set of high level defensive Array Formations, were lucky to survive the robberies unharmed. However there were several people who did not want continue towards the heart of the island, and immediately returned.

“I am certain, that the news of the Golden Cicada Fruit was actually made up by the people.” A man with dusky skin who was introduced as Yin Wen said with some indignation .

Ning Cheng looked puzzled and asked, “Why does Brother Yin has such an affirmation? Did nobody who entered the Lansha Island not obtained the Golden Cicada Fruit?”

Ning Cheng certainly knew that the Lansha Island did contain the Golden Cicada Fruit, otherwise it would be impossible for Taoist Pu to obtain this kind of a thing.

Le Bohong showed a faint smile: “Brother Ning may not know about it, but Wen Guang is from the Drug Division of the Clear Heart Academy, he specialises in a variety of Medicinal Solutions, and is also known to concoct Elixirs, so Wen Guang could definitely say those words with a certain assurance.”

Ning Cheng already knew what Medical Solutions were, and was comparing the Clear Heart Academy with the Universities back on Earth, it seems that even in this world the Academies also had various other subjects.

That Wen Guang also was not modest, and said directly, “After the Golden Cicada Fruit matures, it will have an extremely thick aroma of a spiritual fruit, the entire Lansha Island is within the range of that aroma, if there was actually a Golden Cicada Fruit, I would have surely smelt the aroma already. After we entered the island, there was not even the slightest hint of the aroma of the Golden Cicada Fruit, I immediately knew that the Lansha Island should have been a scam.”

“Brother Le, since the Clear Heart Academy has the Drug Division, does it also have other divisions like the Refining Division and the Array Formation Division?” Ning Cheng was not willing to continue the topic of Lansha Island, but he was definitely more interested in the different Divisions of the Clear Heart Academy.

Le Bohong shook his head and said, “That is not the case, I heard that only in the 6 Star Academies will they have such Divisions. The Clear Heart Academy does not have this kind of strength, besides the Drug Division, the rest are just mixtures of each other. They are based solely on the cultivation and a few other points, of course, if there was an exceptional student with good qualification, the teachers would coach them separately. Once an Apprentice Disciple is selected by a teacher, then he could have more cultivation resources.”

Ning Cheng suddenly asked, “Your cultivations are already high, can it be said that you all are also individual Apprentice Disciples too?”

Le Bohong just chuckled and said, “Brother Ning, we are just cultivators of the Qi Gathering Realm, it really is not much, with my age and cultivation of the Qi Gathering Realm, I can only be described as an above average disciple, I can barely even enter the core classes with my qualification.

Ning Cheng was thinking that if it was like this in a 3 Star Academy, then what about the 5 Star Academy that Ji Luo Fei went to, after he heard the words of Le Bohong, Ning Cheng was really surprised. Listening to Le Bohong’s words meaning, it seemed that in the Clear Heart 3 Star Academy students of the late stage Qi Gathering Realm were really commonplace, it seems that that there were even many student with the cultivation in the Qi Condensation Realm studying there.

Seeing Ning Cheng surprised, Le Bohong suddenly asked, “Brother Ning you look quite young, but you already are at the Qi Gathering 4th Level, presumably your qualifications are not bad, right?”

Ning Cheng said with a wry smile, “I only have a three line hybrid support spiritual root, I was only able to advance to the Qi Gathering 4th Level, because I luckily came across 5 pieces of a good quality Qi Gathering Stone by chance.”

If Le Bohong asked about the origins of it, Ning Cheng could just push it onto the Ji Luo Fei’s aunt and use her as a shield.

After hearing the words of Ning Cheng, the other people with Le Bohong just looked at each other, in their view, if Ning Cheng could advance to the Qi Gathering 4th Level in such a poor environment, then his spiritual root was certainly not bad. But they did not think that he would merely have a three line hybrid support spiritual root, with such a spiritual root it was just not worth for them to make friends with him.

Default Chapter 0040 - Return To Mingot City

Proofread By – CurlyAdi

Chapter 0040 – Return To Mingot City

Not to mention that Ning Cheng used 5 Qi Gathering Stones in order to advance to the Qi Gathering 4th Level, showing the extent of his hybrid support spiritual root, it was simply horrible.

“Ning Cheng, your spiritual root is so poor, why didn’t you give those Qi Gathering Stones to your cousin An Yi? Is your cousin’s spiritual roots also as bad as yours?” Lu Xue directly called out using Ning Cheng’s name.

Ning Cheng did not mind it, in this world this was the reality. His spiritual root is of a poor quality, it was apparent that he had no future. Letting cultivators, who were already at Qi Gathering 7th Level, call him Brother Ning, it was just not realistic. Anyone would look down on such a relationship, in fact, just as the saying goes birds of the same feather flock together, these words can be applicable anywhere. He and Le Bohong, Lu Xue and the rest were simply not in the same group.

Now that Lu Xue asked about An Yi, Ning Cheng quickly said, “My cousin has a pure wooden spiritual root, it’s long way out when compared to my own. But when she was young she went away with her master, and stayed with her till her master died, only then did I find her. At that time, my Qi Gathering Stones were already finished.”

If An Yi’s spiritual root was bad, maybe Le Bohong and his people would not take them to the Clear Heart Academy. They may even leave him and his cousin in the Mingot waters or try something worse with them, he was really not sure if he, Ning Cheng, could even escape being killed by the several forces of the Mingot City.

“Junior Sister Apprentice An Yi, do you really have a pure wooden spiritual root?” Lu Xue’s eyes lit up and immediately asked.

It was not only did Lu Xue’s eyes that were shining brightly, even the other people were looking at An Yi with envious looks. Having a pure wooden spiritual root, one could not only easily enter the Clear Heart Academy, but even a teacher would also accept her to mentor her as her Master.

An Yi nodded, “Yes, I do have a pure wooden spiritual root.”

Learning that An Yi did indeed have a pure wooden spiritual root, Le Bohong and the others suddenly became more enthusiastic, but rather their enthusiasm had shifted from Ning Cheng, and onto An Yi.

Ning Cheng did not mind it, her having a pure wooden spiritual root, he knew that it was the right and proper thing to do.

……

Three days later Ning Cheng followed Le Bohong and the the several people to return to the Mingot City once more. This was Ning Cheng’s second visit to the Mingot City, the first time he had come here, he had stayed there for less than half an hour, before he had to leave.

This time he was absolutely helpless, if he did not follow Le Bohong and the others, he did not know what the people from the Clear Heart Academy would do to them.

Mingot City remained the same, but at the entrance of the Mingot City was an extremely short figure, but was extremely fierce looking.

“Ning Cheng, that person is called Miao Lihu, and is one of the big shots of the Wolf Palace, the one you killed, Miao Wenhong, was his son, I heard that this person covers his shortcomings extremely closely. You do not need to worry, you are now a person of the Clear Heart Academy, how could he even hurt you.” Le Bohong after knowing that Ning Cheng only had a hybrid support spiritual root, in addition to his age being older than Ning Cheng, he no longer called him as Brother Ning. However he was still fairly polite, except for the change in addressing him, he did not change anything else, as he did not know if Ning Cheng and An Yi had a deep relationship.

Without even Le Bohong speaking those words to him, Ning Cheng could already feel that that short guy was staring at him with his eyes filled with killing intent. Le Bohong said that this person was Miao Wenhong’s father, evidently he was not wrong about it.

“Was it you who killed my son Wenhong?” Miao Lihu still held back his anger in front of Le Bohong, but looked at Ning Cheng with a ruthless and severe stare and asked.

Ning Cheng’s heart sank, he felt that Miao Lihu simply did not put Le Bohong and the others in his eyes. Moreover Miao Lihu’s cultivation level, he could not see through it. Since he could not see through his cultivation level, it was obvious that Miao Lihu was, without a doubt, a cultivator in the Qi Condensation Realm.

“Who is your son?” Ning Cheng calmly said, while simultaneously thinking in his heart, that if Le Bohong did not help him, what should he do?

“My son is Miao Wenhong, who chased after you, but did not come back, wasn’t it you who killed my child? You will leave your head behind in order to pay homage to my child now.” Miao Lihu unceremoniously said, as he stepped forward, as he moved his hands towards Ning Cheng.

Le Bohong did not think that Miao Lihu would not even look him in the eyes, and even step forward, his face sank and said, “Miao Lihu, what do you mean by that? Do you not even keep the Clear Heart Academy in your eyes?”

Miao Lihu’s red eyes stared at Le Bohong and said, “I have always respected the Clear Heart Academy, but now that my son was killed, and the person who killed him does not belong to the Clear Heart Academy, why would the Clear Heart Academy step forward to stop me from taking revenge for my dead son?”

Le Bohong did not expect that Miao Lihu did not fear the Clear Heart Academy and would even dare to argue with him, his face immediately turned red.

Lu Xue came forward and said, “Lord of the Wolf Palace, you killing Ning Cheng does not matter, but I am sure that if you kill Ning Cheng now, a month later, the Wolf Palace would be exterminated from this place, then the Miao Clan will not even have a single person left alive.”

The words from Lu Xue, suddenly chilled Miao Lihu to the bone, even his hatred had cooled down a lot. If the people from the Clear Heart Academy were determined to guard this Ning kid, he simply would not be able to kill him anytime soon, unless he wanted to be a fugitive. But he did not understand just how did this kid make the students from the Clear Heart Academy come forward to help him?

Thinking of this, Miao Lihu became calmer, he turned to Lu Xue and said while clasping his hands, “I, Miao Lihu, am capable in my mind, I know that this kid is not a part of the Clear Heart Academy, I know this very well. Why does the Clear Heart Academy want to destroy me, when this matter doesn’t even involve the Clear Heart Academy with the Wolf Palace, just where is the justice in this?”

Lu Lue just sneered and said, “Discriminating against you, do not speak about morality and justice? Master Miao, the others may be able to say that sentence to me, but what you just said was a slap to to your own face. Do you even know what kind of a son you had, tell me one person in this Mingot City who doesn’t know about your son’s character. Do you think that only your son has the right to kill others, but others do not have the right kill your son?”

After saying those words, Lu Xue was disinclined to speak more words with Miao Lihu, pointed at An Yi and directly said, “She is the cousin of Ning Cheng, do you even know that she is a person from the Clear Heart Academy? An Yi has a pure wooden spiritual root, do you even understand what it means, that as a Clear Heart Academy’s student, she is already qualified to be a core disciple of the Clear Heart Academy. Therefore, An Yi is already equal to a core disciple of the Clear Heart Academy, and Ning Cheng is her cousin, if you do not want want your Wolf Palace, and are even willing to destroy your Miao Clan, then you can go ahead and kill him.”

Because Miao Lihu did not give him any face, Le Bohong’s face was already dark. After Lu Xue finished, he did not wait for Miao Lihu to reply and coldly continued, “Miao Lihu, do not think that just because this is Mingot City, and that you are also a cultivator of the Qi Condensation Realm, so you can show your swagger before others. I do not even put you even in my eyes, even if I did not have the heart to kill you, as long as I even mention your name in the Academy, I am pretty sure there would be many people that would come for your head from the Academy. ”

This time Miao Lihu seemed to have completely calmed down, but there were many veins that stood out on his hands. But he knew that Le Bohong had not lied to him, once he angered the disciples of the Clear Heart Academy. He knew that in Mingot City there were already a lot of people who would even sacrifice their lives for even getting a bone to enter the Clear Heart Academy, him being a cultivator of the Qi Condensation Realm was really nothing compared to it. Wolf Palace was not even the dominant power of the Mingot City. Even if he took a step back, nobody would help him in engaging the disciples of the Clear Heart Academy, Ning Cheng even had a cousin with a pure spiritual root, how could he let Ning Cheng go, unless he could kill them together. Otherwise it would only create future troubles for him.

Miao Lihu stared at Ning Cheng with a wicked and ferocious stare, and eventually gave up, turned and quickly disappeared into the Mingot City. He must kill Ning Cheng, however he had to find an alternate way to accomplish it.

Ning Cheng tuned towards Le Bohong and Lu Xue and clasped his hands and said thanks, but in his heart he had already made up his mind. He must make sure to hold his destiny in his own hands, the feeling of depending on such people made him really uncomfortable. At this time he had already gotten his hands on several hundred Ling Shis, as well as the Golden Cicada Fruit, who knows maybe he could even enter the Qi Condensation Realm with its help?

“It is just a small matter, we will wait for a few days in the Mingot City, in a few days time, we will board the airship type artifact that will be visiting here from the Ming Yi Country.” Le Bohong said in an extremely casual tone.

……

Ning Cheng and An Yi followed the arrangement made by Le Bohong, and also started to understand the minds of the disciple that were admitted into the Clear Heart Academy. Lu Xue would also often seek An Yi from time to time, to discuss cultivation, and even trying to deepen their relationship. After learning that Ning Cheng had a hybrid support spiritual root, there was practically no one who came to seek him out apart from Le Bohong who only came occasionally, other than him no one came even close to him.

Ning Cheng was also aware of this, and did not go out to seek Le Bohong to deepen their relations. He did not dare to stick himself with the others cultivations practice, and simply began to study his own Array Formations Methods. His cultivation about it was only at the basic level, now that he was concentrating on researching Array Formation Methods, with the help of the Mysterious Yellow Bead, this knowledge about Array Formations grew leaps and bounds.

On this day Ning Cheng was preparing a Level Two Array Formation, when An Yi knocked on his door.

“Big Brother Ning……” An Yi had just said a few words, when Ning Cheng beckoned her with his hands and said, “An Yi, from now on, call me by my name, or simply as ‘Cousin’.”

Call Big Brother Ning, as her cousin, ‘cousin’?

An Yi simply omitted the word Ning and said, “Big Brother, the airship has stopped outside Mingot City, Sister Lu Xue asked me to ask you to come onboard together.”

Default Chapter 0041 - Seperated

Proofread By – CurlyAdi

Chapter 0041 – Separated

“An Yi is now a Junior Sister Apprentice, I introduced you to her once, this the Clear Heart Academy’s Senior Sister Apprentice Yong Guyun, Senior Sister Yong helps the Clear Heart Academy in choosing which students to take back……” when Ning Cheng and An Yi comes out, Lu Xue introduced An Yi with enthusiasm, besides her, there were already several people gathered near her, some of them were telling each other the dangers and the resulting experiences that they had come across, some of them were saying that it was time to choose students from the Ping Continent for the Clear Heart Academy.

Le Bohong was also with Lu Xue, there was also a circle of people gathered around them, and were jubilantly discussing thing with each other.

Ning Cheng knew that he himself did not belong to any of the circles, those people gossiping around in the circles, the worst cultivation among them was Qi Gathering 6th Level, while Yong Guyun was at the pinnacle of the Qi Gathering 8th Level. In contrast, his cultivation of the Qi Gathering 4th Level really did not belong in this place. An Yi was able to become friends with the enthusiastic Lu Xue, he estimated that it was because of her spiritual root. If An Yi was the same as him, having a hybrid support spiritual root, surely even she would not have the qualifications to be in that circle.

An Yi already was a person who did not talk much, especially after her Master’s death which was a great blow to her. However recently, she had been following Ning Cheng and even risking her life together with him, and had seen too many things, after seeing so many things her heart was slowly starting to open up. In addition Lu Xue was also a woman, so there was a lot of common topics between them. As Lu Xue deliberately wanted to become close friends with her, she thought that An Yi had no experience in such matters and thus gradually integrated her into her circle.

Ning Cheng also did not go interrupt them, as he was looking at the huge airship type artifact in front of him. On his planet Earth, he had never boarded a plane, but he knew how big the planes were. Now in his opinion, even the largest plane was smaller than the huge airship type artifact in front of him by at least a dozen times, this was a genuine giant.

This huge airship type artifact was going to fly, he did not know if it purely depended on Ling Shis, of if there was something else that powered it. He did not believe that this kind of huge airship did not have a power source, as it would not fly for no reason.

Only when it was time to board, did An Yi had the opportunity to excuse herself to go call Ning Cheng.

“Who is he?” Yong Guyun thought she knew everything about An Yi even better than herself, she also similarly had a pure spiritual root, and thus paid a high attention to An Yi, now that An Yi had specifically gone to call a cultivator at the Qi Gathering 4th Level, she asked with some doubt.

Lu Xue looked back at An Yi and said while sighing, “That is An Yi’s cousin Ning Cheng, An Yi and his relationship doesn’t seem to normal.”

Yong Guyun immediately asks, “What is Ning Cheng’s Spiritual Root?”

Lu Xue shook her head and said, “I heard that it was a very disappointing multi line hybrid support spiritual root, he and An Yi are just opposites in this matter.”

“Impossible, in the waters of the Mingot Sea, how can one with a multi line hybrid support spiritual root practice cultivation? Looking at his Qi fluctuations, he should be at the Qi Gathering 4th Level, right?” Yong Guyun asked in a surprised way.

“It is because of chance, he had obtained 5 Qi Gathering Stones.” Le Bohong came over with a smile, “However Ning Cheng is still quite good, and is highly principled, unfortunately, it seems that in this life, he is just like to stop at the Qi Gathering Realm, I think that it would be even difficult for him to reach the Qi Gathering 7th Level.”

“If that is the case, he really should not got to the Clear Heart Academy. To arrive at the Clear Heart Academy, An Yi would certainly be taken in as a disciple by an Elder in the Building Yuan Realm, it would be difficult for Ning Cheng to see her again.” Yong Guyun said while smiling and looking in the direction of Ning Cheng.

Ning Cheng did not know what the others were thinking of him, however he was a person from Earth, he was already well versed with the changes in human feelings. He could even anticipate what would happen to him once he arrived at the Clear Heart Academy, he would definitely not be treated well. At this time An Yi came to him to call him to get onboard, he swept his eyes over the rest of the students from the Clear Heart Academy, and said to An Yi, “An Yi, with your spiritual roots you can easily go into the Clear Heart Academy, and would definitely have a well known teacher to guide you, you can even become a core student of the Clear Heart Academy. The chances of us meeting in the future will be very few, it is better if I share some of my Ling Shis with you.”

An Yi in her mind was very surprised, and hastily said, “Big Brother, I will always be together with you, my master also said, she wanted me to be together with you.”

Ning Cheng forced out a wry smile and said, “An Yi, at that time your master had said that, because at that time you did not have any friends, and also did not have anyone else, now that you have friends, you could clearly focus on your cultivation practice in the Clear Heart Academy. If your master was still alive, even she would not want you and me to be together.”

“No, I must be together with you.” An Yi stubbornly said. She did not have many reasons to argue with Ning Cheng, she simply felt that she would only be happy in being together with Ning Cheng, it just felt comfortable in her heart.

Ning Cheng sighed darkly and said, “We must leave Mingot City, wait until we reach the Clear Heart Academy and practice hard, I believe that the Clear Heart Academy will give a lot of training resources to you. Moreover, even your master said that your background is not ordinary, if your cultivation level does not rise up, there is absolutely no way of knowing your origins. More importantly, if you became the core disciple of the Academy, and if you and I are still together, maybe the Academy would think that I am the one who held you back.”

An Yi fell silent, she no longer was the pure young nun who had just stepped out of the temple. She understood the meaning of Ning Cheng’s words, Ning Cheng’s spiritual root was very poor, if she went along with Ning Cheng, perhaps the Academy would kill Ning Cheng for holding her back. In this period of time together with him, she had already seen too many bloody things.

“I understand, I will remember Big Brother’s words.” An Yi had already had secretly made up her heart, she must try hard to practice cultivation, when her cultivation level was high enough, then she would help Ning Cheng in seeking more Ling Shis.

Ning Cheng in his heart was very upset, now when he saw An Yi, going to the Clear Heart Academy, he knew that it would be very difficult for them to meet.

“After I arrive at the Academy, I would definitely have more practice resources, you do not have to give me those things immediately. The amount of cultivation resources needed by you are definitely more.” An Yi had seen Ning Cheng practice his cultivation, she knew that Ning Cheng needed a scary amount of Ling Shis to practice his cultivation. Although Ning Cheng had obtained several hundred pieces of Ling Shis previously, she knew that it was definitely not enough for him.

“An Yi, let’s go aboard.” Lu Xue called from afar.

Ning Cheng took An Yi’s hand and said, “Come on, let’s go aboard.”

Miao Lihu who was standing far away to one side was staring at the back of Ning Cheng and An Yi with raw hate, he pledged in his heart, even if he had to sacrifice the Wolf’s Palace, he would secretly follow them to the Ming Yi country, then he would try to find opportunities to kill Ning Cheng.

……

Ning Cheng had not guessed wrong, when he and An Yi went aboard, An Yi was put in a better room than him, only after Ning Cheng asked the other people to show him the way did he know, that this airship really had a partnership with the Clear Heart Academy and the Ming Yi Country.

Ning Cheng was also not the only person who occupied his room, but there were also five other people whom he did not know who were also staying in that room. These five people were very young and had the same characteristics, the oldest one was about 20 years in age.

This made Ning Cheng relax a bit, his cultivation level in this room was finally not the worst one. This room had five people, and there were only two of them who were at the Qi Gathering 4th Level.

“Are you also students from the Clear Heart Academy?” Ning Cheng asked as he clasped his hands. His was a bit surprised in his heart, even if it was the Clear Heart Academy, Cultivators in the Qi Gathering 2nd Level earning 2 low grade Ling Shis for the fare was definitely not a simple thing, right?

One of them who was the same as Ning Cheng, a teenager with the same cultivation level of Qi Gathering 4th Level said, “Of course not, are you not going to the Clear Heart Academy to be selected, are you also going to participate in the admission selection of the Clear Heart Academy? Only by passing the Academy’s selection, would you be considered as a student of the Clear Heart Academy.”

Ning Cheng suddenly came to understand, before he had heard that this airship had a partnership with the Min Yi Country and the Clear Heart Academy. It seems that this ship went around the whole Ping Continent, in all directions to select youths with good aptitudes to enter the Clear Heart Academy, once they pass the test, they would then become the students of the Clear Heart Academy. Le Bohong said that one required 2 Ling Shis to embark on this airship, perhaps it was to help him open a backdoor for him and An Yi.

Ning Cheng quickly familiarized himself with the other people, these people were just like Ning Cheng had guessed them to be, they all had come from different regions to join the Clear Heart Academy, and were getting ready to participate in the selection tests of the Clear Heart Academy. The qualification of several people in his room could be considered as the bottom of all the people on board, despite being in the bottom, the worst one of them had a better qualifications than Ning Cheng, at least they had a primary spiritual root.

“What would happen if we fail the tests?” Ning Cheng suddenly thought, if they failed in passing the entrance test, the Clear Heart Academy would certainly not recruit them, it was certain that there would not be any airships that would send them back.

A skinny teenager was was at the Qi Gathering 3rd Level clenched his fist and said, “I have to pass it.”

Seeing him and Ning Cheng, a teenager at the Qi Gathering 4th Level said with contempt, “If you could really pass the test, then the rest of us, can rest of us can reach the moon in a single jump, if you can’t pass, you could only stay in the Ming Yi Country to seek living. If someone wants to return home from Ming Yi Country, you would just be seeking death.”

Finished saying that with a sigh, he said, “If you have at least Yu Hongfeng’s type of spiritual root, then you do not have to worry.”

“Who is Yu Hongfeng?” Ning Cheng asked.

“He is a person who selected by Yu Anguo, I heard that he would only select students who have a golden spiritual roots. Even the elders on the airship are very polite to him, he has boundless prospects …….” The teenager at the Qi Gathering 4th Level replied with some envy in his voice.

Ning Cheng was moved in his heart, a pure spiritual root was given such attention, would that also mean that An Yi would also share the same attention?

At this time, the door of the room was opened with a slight squeak, and a boy wearing a blue robe came in carrying a wooden tray, on the wooden tray were several similar lunch boxes.

“Here is your dinner.” That blue robed youth said without even showing the slightest feeling.

Ning Cheng knew that there would be a person who would come to deliver the food, it seems that the treatment here was not as bad as he thought. It seemed that the other teenagers in the room were already accustomed to it, and hurried to take their lunch boxes. After Ning Cheng took his lunch box, he asked the meal delivery boy in a very kind way, “Excuse me my friend, where does the disciples with pure spiritual roots live?”

The meal delivery youth gave Ning Cheng a surprised look, and then he said, “They live in the core area, do not try to go looking for them, otherwise you would soon be kicked out of the airship.”

The teenager at the Qi Gathering 4th Level heard the exchange, asked in a puzzled way, “Is Yu Hongfeng not the only person with a pure spiritual root?”

“Of course not, I have heard that this time in the Mingot Sea they were able to find a person with a pure wooden spiritual root.” The meal delivery youth immediately replied.

Ning Cheng knew that the other party would definitely keep An Yi safe, having heard that he understood that An Yi would definitely be properly taken of. But he was still very worried in his heart, and also asked, “If I wanted to meet one of the students with the pure spiritual roots, will there be trouble?”

“It is not troublesome, tomorrow night the people on board will throw a welcoming party for the two people with the pure spiritual roots. If you have to ability to get the admission tickets, then you can go see them.” This meal delivery youth smiled at Ning Cheng thinking that he was overestimating his own ability, after saying that, he did not continue to exchange words with Ning Cheng, and turned around to leave the room.
    Last edited by DemonKiller; 12-10-15 at 11:12 AM.

Default Chapter 0042 - You're Such A *****

Translated and Checked By – DemonKiller
    Edited and Proofread By – CurlyAdi

Chapter 0042 – You’re Such A *****

The meal delivery boy had just left, when the gate was shoved open again, this time a middle aged beautiful woman came in.

Besides Ning Cheng, when the other five teenagers saw this middle aged beautiful woman they immediately stood up and immediately bowed to salute her, at the same time they respectfully called out, “Elder Lan…….”

This middle aged beautiful woman slightly nodded her head, and looked at Ning Cheng and asked, “Are you called Ning Cheng?”

Ning Cheng felt that the eyes of this beautiful middle aged woman were very stern, and did not understand why this Elder would trouble hersef to find him.

“You, come with me.” this middle aged woman did not even wait for Ning Cheng to reply, and said while she already turned around to leave the room.

Ning Cheng for some unknown reason also followed this middle aged beautiful woman out of the room, after turning through a few bends in the airship, they entered a luxurious room which was shared by six people.

This middle aged beautiful woman sat down in the seat of honor in the room, and did not wait for Ning Cheng to sit down, and only asked in a light voice, “According to what An Yi said, you and An Yi’s relationship does not seem to be that of two close cousins, before An Yi’s master had departed, she asked you to take care of An Yi.”

Ning Cheng did not speak, he knew that An Yi was very pure and simple minded, in the face of these crafty fellows, it was not unusual for these things to be asked. He only hoped that An Yi did not say about the Mysterious Yellow Bead to them, and also that he required a scary amount of Ling Shis to practice his cultivation, this kind of things must not be spread around.

Once An Yi even mentioned about it, he could only wait for his death. Ning Cheng believed that An Yi should know how to differentiate between good and evil, as this kind of thing should not even be vaguely mentioned, and she should also not take the initiative to say it.

After the beautiful middle aged woman finished speaking, she again did not wait for Ning Cheng to reply and said again, “Regardless of whether An Yi is your cousin or not, I hope you will stay away from An Yi. It would be good for you as well as An Yi. An Yi has a limitless future, and you have a three line hybrid support spiritual root, your greatest achievement will only be in the Qi Gathering Realm, if you and An Yi remain in contact, it would only affect An Yi.”

Ning Cheng also said in a light voice, “I know that An Yi will have a limitless future when compared to me, but before that, I must confirm that An Yi gets to receive the best care in the Clear Heart Academy.”

Ning Cheng already knew that the Clear Heart Academy would properly take care of An Yi, but the words that this beautiful middle aged woman just spoke, made him upset.

The beautiful middle aged woman showed a faint smile, “You can.”

Saying that she took out a jade card which she gave to Ning Cheng and said, “Tomorrow evening we will hold a welcome party for An Yi and Yu Hongfeng on the airship, you can rely on this jade card to enter the area, when the time comes you can look at An Yi from the corner, otherwise you already understand what would happen.”

Ning Cheng took the jade card, and silently turned and walked out of the room, he was too lazy to even properly thank this middle aged beautiful woman.

At this time an extremely pretty girl hurriedly rushed in, and brushed past Ning Cheng who was just exiting the room. She also took a glance at Ning Cheng, at the same time voiced out a few words.

“Master, who is this person? He does not even have the basic courtesy.” This pretty girl was staring at the retreating figure of Ning Cheng, and asked that middle aged beautiful woman.

The middle aged beautiful woman frowned and said, “Although his qualifications is very low, but he has an obstinate character, and is extremely proud in his heart. He did not even reply to my words a moment ago, and did not even say a greeting, it seems that I can’t let him come with us to the Clear Heart Academy.”

……

Ning Cheng returned to his room, inside the room the few people were looking at him with a strange look in their eyes, however no one came forward to question him, and also no one came to strike up a conversation with him either. Ning Cheng was also not in a very good mood, and closed his eyes to attempt practicing the Array Formation Methods.

The day passed by in an instant, in the second evening Ning Cheng arrived at the welcome party area, the party hall was already crowded, and was also very lively and loud.

Ning Cheng was from Earth, although he did not attend the evening banquets, parties or the like, but he had seen countless of them on the television. This was the first time for Ning Cheng to participate in such a party, although there were no modern amenities here, but Ning Cheng was sure that this luxurious evening party aboard the airship was not one bit inferior to the high class parties back on his planet Earth.

There were rows of Illuminating Array Formations that lit up the entire party hall like a fairyland, there were even young girls wearing colorful butterfly like dresses and holding a plate of food and wines interspersed in every corner. There was a soft gentle music that was playing which Ning Cheng had never heard before, when a person heard this, they would start to feel a very pleasant feeling of enjoyment.

There were many cultivators who participated in this party, and none of them were lower than Qi Gathering 5th Level, moreover there were many people who he could not clearly sense their cultivation levels.

Le Bohong was also walking around with a smile on his face, while talking with a few people who Ning Cheng could not even sense their cultivation levels.

Ning Cheng, other that the few people beside Le Bohong, could not recognize the rest of them. At this time, a burst of sweet music could be heard, under the light of the dimming moonlight, Ning Cheng saw An Yi.

At this point An Yi was like a princess, the cloth robe that she was wearing earlier had already disappeared, and she had changed into a set of light yellow skirt. While her head was still wrapped in a white scarf, but it actually made her look like a fairy, as her already beautiful face became more refined just like an otherworldly fairy.

An Yi walked into the hall with a smile on her face, and her eyes were full of happiness. Clearly, although she had never come in contact with such a scene, here adaptability to it was very strong, at least in her eyes there was no hesitation or anxiety. Lu Xue and Yong Guyun accompanied An Yi on her side, showing that the status of An Yi was even higher than them.

As An Yi entered the party hall, there was burst of warm and enthusiastic applause.

Just behind An Yi and the others appeared a very handsome boy, his eyes had a trace of pride in them, and was walking with extreme confidence plastered on his face. Ning Cheng did not ask, he could already guess that this person should be the one with the pure gold spiritual root, Yu Hongfeng.

An Yi stands on the stage and accepts the crown welcoming her, at the same time, she was also looking in all directions as if searching for someone. Lu Xue whispered in An Yi’s ears and said, “Junior Sister Apprentice An Yi, these people here are the Elite Disciples and teachers of the Clear Heart Academy, Ning Cheng will not be able to come here.”

An Yi nodded, and retracted her gaze, there was more than a trace of sadness in her eyes.

“The fact is, you shouldn’t have come on board.” An indifferent voice sounded in Ning Cheng’s ears.

Ning Cheng suddenly turned around, and saw a familiar young girl. This young girl was precisely the one he had seen when he had went to see the beautiful middle aged woman. at that time, he was coming out of the beautiful middle aged woman’s room, and this young girl happened to rush hurriedly inside. Although she only brushed past him, Ning Cheng still remembered her very clearly.

“At least I know my cousin is being treated very well, I am finally relieved.” Ning Cheng said with a light laugh, finished saying that he turned and was about to leave. If he did not come on board, he would have definitely died in Mingot City.

The young girl suddenly said, “I think that it would be better if you got off the airship on the next stop. Believe me, it’s for your own good.”

After the girl said such strange words, she turned around and moved towards the middle of the bustling crowd in the party hall.

Ning Cheng frowned, he did not have a good feeling. He was just about to reach for a wine glass on the table beside him to drink, when he heard a familiar voice once again, “You’ve seen your cousin An Yi, she is getting along very well, so you do not have to worry about her.”

“Many thanks senior, I really don’t have to worry about it anymore, this junior takes his leave.” Ning Cheng gave up his thought of picking up a wine glass and said, as he turned around, he found that he was talking to the beautiful middle aged woman who had given him the jade card, but at this moment there was not even an expression on her face.

The beautiful middle aged woman said indifferently, “Letting you come here, was because you are An Yi’s cousin, you should understand this thought well. I was looking for some matters pertaining you, you will come with me.”

The bad feeling in Ning Cheng’s heart was growing more intense, but he had no leeway to resist, and could only follow the beautiful middle aged woman out of the party hall.

After the time it took for half an incense stick to burn, there was a light breeze blowing, Ning Cheng discovered that he was standing on the deck behind the airship. Under the airship was the endless blue sky and vast white clouds, those light breezes were coming from an Array Formation that was arranged in the rear of the airship, and it seems that the breeze was contained. As one could imagine it, if it was not for these shielding Array Formations, just by standing in this place, one would be immediately thrown out due to the airship’s fast speed.

Looking at the endless blue skies and the vast white clouds under his feet, Ning Cheng was feeling somewhat dizzy, at this point he completely understood what the beautiful middle aged woman had brought him here to do.

“You want me to jump down from here?” said Ning Cheng as his expression became ice cold, letting a cultivator at the Qi Gathering 4th Level to jump from this high in the air, other than the path of dying, there was no other second path.

The middle aged beautiful woman naturally nodded and said, “That’s right, you must jump down from here, you have no choice.”

“Why is that? I have already agreed to not seek out An Yi anymore.” Ning Cheng said as he clenched his fists, he knew that these people had no disregard for human lives, however this was too outrageous. Just because he knew An Yi, and An Yi had a pure spiritual root would they kill him, how could this make any sense? It was as if, if he was alive, An Yi would not feel at ease in practicing cultivation.

“For the future of An Yi, I have the responsibility to help An Yi in cutting off the worldly burdens from her life peacefully. You don’t want to fight me, I can tell you beforehand, that I am Elder Lan Yinyue of the Clear Heart Academy, with the cultivation level of Qi Condensation 8th Level. You are merely a cultivator of the Qi Gathering 4th Level, I don’t even need to move, and can make you get down from here immediately. But because you are An Yi’s cousin, I do not want to force you, you can jump by yourself.”

This middle aged beautiful woman said all these words in an impassive tone as if she was just asking for him to do something trivial.

“Ha Ha…..” Ning Cheng laughed, “When the mother is a *****, then the child will also be a *****, you do not like to force me, Bah.”

“You are courting death…….” the originally extremely calm and quite Lan Yinyue after listening to Ning Cheng, immediately was overflowing with a murderous aura.

Ning Cheng knew that he did not have any ability to resist, he walked to the edge of the airship’s side and stared at Lan Yinyue and just said a few simple words, “Lan Yinyue, this father does not need you to begin, this father will choose himself. There will be one day, that you will regret today’s events, you self-centered *****……”

Lan Yinyue heard Ning Cheng calling out to her as a *****, and was suddenly trembling with anger, she did not even wait for Ning Cheng to begin, but Ning Cheng had already jumped from the airship’s side on his own initiative, he knew from the face of Lan Yinyue, that other than him jumping down, there was no second way to go.

The airship’s speed was very quick, when Ning Cheng jumped, the airship had already flown far away. Lan Yinyue was still unable to quell her anger that had built up inside her, she did not expect that a mere Qi Gathering 4th Level runt, would dare to humiliate her. If she could fly, she would have certainly flew out of the airship, catch Ning Cheng again, and tear him up inch by inch.

[TL Note – The raws often interchange the words students and disciples, teachers and elders, etc… so please don’t get confused by it.]

[Editor’s Note – Sorry people but the story ends here, Ning Cheng just died and was never heard from again.]

Default Chapter 0043 - Daan Forest

Chapter 0043 – Daan Forest

The reason why Ning Cheng dared to jump off, was because he was relying on his spiritual sense that he could now bring out. But when he was really falling from the airship, he was hit by a strong force of inertia, this made his heart completely depressed, and he unwillingly cast his Imperial Wind Technique, but at this altitude and the powerful inertia acting upon him made him unable to display the power of his Imperial Wind Technique, moreover he could only use this technique for a limited time only.

[TL Note – The Author changed the name of one of the basic technique in the Ning Clan’s Cultivation Practice Manual from the “Control Wind Spell” to the “Imperial Wind Technique”. From now on we will use this. I’ll make the appropriate changes in the previous chapters later.]

Not to mention that the time he had to utilise it was short, he was falling with a powerful force and from a very high altitude, letting his use of the Imperial Wind Technique cost him a frightful amount of his Qi. If he did not think of another way, he would certainly die by plunging to his death in this place.

Ning Cheng directly threw out his flying sword, and forced his spiritual sense to control his flying sword, he was unable to make the flying sword become larger, and with a great difficulty led the flying sword fly over just under his feet.

“Shi, Shi……” sound of wind breaking could be heard, as he used his spiritual sense to control his flying sword which finally slowed him down a bit.

His spiritual sense and his infuriating consumption of Qi made Ning Cheng understand, that he could utmost persevere for just a few breadths, but after a few breadths, he would basically not be able to fall to the ground safely.

Ning Cheng without any hesitation took out a long robe from his storage bag, and then tied the cuffs of the sleeves of the long robe, then pulling on the corners of the long robes with his hands, he slightly relaxed his spiritual sense.

After Ning Cheng relaxed his spiritual sense, the flying sword under his feet was immediately unable to support his weight, and his whole body started to fall faster, at this time the long robe in his hands bulged, forming a simple parachute, counterbalancing Ning Cheng’s weight by more than a half.

After the weight reduction, Ning Cheng forcibly once again controlled the flying sword, using his spiritual sense, finally without consuming too much of his Qi. After another dozen breaths, Ning Cheng felt a strong wind, and crashed into the middle of a dense forest.

“Katcha……” several snapping sounds could be heard, as Ning Chen stepped on a few branches which directly broke.

“Bang” a sound came, as Ning Cheng dropped to the ground, immediately the earth around him turned into a bathtub sized pit.

With his whole body feeling very weak Ning Cheng slowly heaved a sigh, he finally managed to escape with his life, other than bringing out his spiritual sense and his massive consumption of Qi, his body only had a few simple scratches. This to him, was already the best result or in other words a miracle.

Here there was only the forest all around, as he had landed in the middle of the forest, one could only see because of the scant light that was falling from the top.

There were two “Screech, Screech” screams that could be heard as if something was falling down from the sky, Ning Cheng only saw a shadow that was like a lightning that rushed towards him, Ning Cheng was surprised in heart, he subconsciously lifted up a hand, but that shadow had already flashed past his shoulder like lighting. Ning Cheng felt a slight pain from his shoulder, under the dim light, he was able to see that unexpectedly his clothes along with his shoulder’s skin were scraped off.

This was a very fierce bird, Ning Cheng did not think that he who had fallen from such a high altitude without much injury, would be hurt this much by just a scratch from a bird.

There was another beast roar that came from far away, Ning Cheng’s heart immediately became tight, he knew that the place he had fallen to was definitely not a good place. He quickly took out a Ling Shi in his hand, and simultaneously started to recover his Qi, at the same time he grasped the flying sword in his other hand.

During the time his Qi recovered by a half, that shadow that was similar to the one who had scratched his shoulder before once again flew down from the sky. This time Ning Cheng was well prepared, a bloody fog flashed across, ‘click’ a sound came, ann a large somewhat owl like giant bird fell to the ground.

This was a Class 1 Monstrous Beast, Ning Cheng recognized it in a glance. A place that had monstrous beasts, was definitely not a friendly place. At this point he could hear another beast roar in a distance, and there were waves of rustling sounds close by. Ning Cheng quickly jumped, and rapidly left the place.

He vaguely guessed that the place he was should be inside the Daan Forest, that airship would definitely not pass through the sky above the Daan Forest, and would have flown along the edges of the Daan Forest, but because he was falling due to the effect of inertia, he had deviated into the the Daan Forest.

At this time he had to get out of the Daan Forest as soon as possible, otherwise in this place where even Building Yuan Realm cultivators are afraid to pass through, him staying here would be fraught with grim possibilities.

Ning Cheng was not seriously injured, plus he also had Ling Shis to recover his Qi, so in just less than half an hour, his Qi was completely restored, even his spiritual sense had almost recovered.

But Ning Cheng knew that he was lost, here he was surrounded all around by towering giant trees, even if there were sparse trees, but because of the shrubs regeneration capabilities, there was basically no way out.

Rushing about the forest for a few hours, in addition to the various wild animals, there were only snakes, mice and bugs. As for the Class 1 Monster Beast, Ning Cheng had met them several times. Because he was quite smart, he managed to escape those beasts without a fight.

After about half a day, there was no sunlight falling through the dense forest cover overhead, but it was replaced by the pale light from the moon, Ning Cheng knew that he could not continue like this, he had to find a safe place to rest first, and then develop a strategy.

“Click” a frail sound was transmitted from under his foot, and Ning Cheng’s foot slipped, he felt that he had stepped on a round stone.

Ning Cheng subconsciously jumped to one side, and discovered that under his foot was unexpectedly a dried up skeletal head, immediately Ning Cheng saw the bones of arm and feet near the white skeletal head. Ning Cheng stooped down to find out what kind of history and origin this skeleton had, when a gust of wind came from behind having a fishy smell, Ning Cheng did not think, and directly moved to the side, while jumping more than a dazen meters away.

A loud roar could be heard immediately behind Ning Cheng’s back, Ning Cheng could even feel the breath of that monster beast, this one was definitely stronger that the many monstrous beast he had met before. Ning Cheng took out his flying sword in his hands and sent out a long sword slash, while gliding his whole body using his Imperial Wind Technique.

Falling from a 10,000 meter altitude, his progress using Imperial Wind Technique had increased by leaps and bounds.

“Ding Dong” a sound resonated, as Ning Cheng’s long sword light was directly blocked by a Wind Edge.

Ning Cheng was very stable and steady in his mind until that point, he turned around and saw a bewitching monster the size of a calf. The Monstrous Beast’s entire body was jet black, its two eyes glowed with a red light, as if they were two huge lanterns.

Ning Cheng did not have much contact with Monstrous Beasts, he did not know what exactly the Monstrous Beast in front of him was, but he was sure that the cultivation level of the Monstrous Beast in front of him was definitely higher than him. The Monstrous Beast was at least at the the Late Stages of the Class 1 Monstrous Beast, if he tried to attack it, he definitely knew that he was absolutely no match for it.

Ning Cheng carefully took a step back, he could see a gleam from a place that was a bit far away, it was obviously from a lake in the forest.

The red eyed monstrous beast seem to feel that Ning Cheng would a bit difficult to deal with, a few breaths after confronting with Ning Cheng, it suddenly rushed up again. Simultaneously threw out two Wind Edges from its mouth, these two Wind Edged formed a cross shape, this showed that the monstrous beast obviously had a rich combat experience.

Ning Cheng wanted to retreat towards the lake in the forest, but he also knew that the Monstrous Beast in front of him would not let him retreat easily, even if he retreated to the forest lake, it would not let it be peaceful.

Facing the two Wind Edges thrown out by the Monstrous Beast, Ning Cheng once again took out the flying sword to split it, this time he also similarly sent out two long sword lights.

“Ding Ding” the Wind Edge of the Monstrous Beast seemed to have substance, and as Ning Cheng’s long sword lights clashed together with it, it issued a crisp sound. The strong shock wave that was resulted, made Ning Cheng to feel suffocated in his chest.

The Monstrous Beast which was blocked by the long sword lights of Ning Cheng, immediately became even more angry. And it continued to spew Wind Edges from its mouth, this time Ning Cheng also took the initiative and blasted out four Flame Edges. The power contained in the four Flame Edges was massive, but the Monstrous Beast could not dodge it because of its size, and blasted out 4 Wind Edges,

“Puff Puff Puff…..” continuous muffled sounds emerged, as the four Flame Edges left four bloody traces on the body of the monstrous beast.

Seeing the four marks, Ning Cheng’s heart sank. The four Flame Edges hitting the body of the Monstrous Beast, only let out some muffled sounds and just a few traces, but did not even cause even the slightest major injury to the monstrous beast. The defence of the red eyed monstrous beast was just too strong.

The red eyed monstrous beast roared loudly, and then continued to charge at Ning Cheng, this roar was transmitted to a far distance and was responded with the roar of other monstrous beast. This red eyed monstrous beasts listened to the beast roar from the distance, and actually gave up fighting with Ning Cheng, and quickly turned around to run, and in a flash disappeared in the vast forest.

Ning Cheng heaved a sigh, this really was not a good place. He must find a place to improve his strength again, otherwise he would not be able to come out of this place, perhaps he would even be killed off by these monstrous beasts.

Ning Cheng picked up the flying sword, and picked up his speed as he headed out in the direction he had seen the forest lake. The surroundings of the Forest Lake was very spacious, and he could calmly arrange a low level defence Array Formation. Even if a higher leveled monstrous beast than the red eyed monstrous beast from before came, he would have enough time to get away.

The Forest Lake was not far from Ning Cheng, and in just a dozen breaths, Ning Cheng arrived at the forest lake. The lake had a rough size of several hundred feet in radius, if there was such a lake in the outside, it would definitely seem to be the largest. But in these towering forest of trees, it actually does seem to be huge.

Ning Cheng walked around the lake for about ten feet, but did not find a good place to take shelter. What he wanted was to find a good place near the lake, but then suddenly the Lake sent out a spout of water that was several feet high. Ning Cheng was shocked, and he hurried back a few meters.

But other than the gushing water from the lake, there did not seem to be any other abnormalities.

Default Chapter 0044 - Ice Type Magical Techniques

Chapter 0044 – Ice Type Magical Techniques

That water spout kept spurting for the time of about ten breaths, then once more dropped back into the lake. The entire lake went back to how it was originally, if not for there being a few ripples on the surface of the lake, Ning Cheng could have sworn that his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Meanwhile Ning Cheng could clearly feel, that the water spout that was shot out had an extremely rich aura around it, the spiritual aura around it was much richer when compared to the surroundings.

Ning Cheng had a feeling from before that this place was the Daan Forest, so he did not dare to be reckless, regardless of what was at the bottom of the lake, with his present cultivation level he definitely could not explore it. If his cultivation level was higher, he would perhaps go down to the bottom of the lake to have a look at the situation, but at the moment he did not dare to move from there.

Drawing himself away from the lake, Ning Cheng found himself in front of a giant tree that had a diameter of nearly 15 meters, he planned to temporarily practice his cultivation in the heart of this giant tree. Back on Earth, there were not many trees having a diameter of even 10 meters, but here one could find them everywhere, just like water in a lake. The one in front of Ning Cheng was not even the thickest, the reason why he decided to practice his cultivation while hiding inside this particular tree, was so that he could directly see the movements that were happening in the lake.

Ning Cheng also thought that he should begin to make this tree as a nest for himself, after he got to the top of the tree he came to know that this tree already had a huge cavern in its heart. There was a fishy smell coming from inside the cavern. He did not know which Monstrous Beast did those remains belonged to. From his perspective the tree looked hollow, these remains from the Monstrous Beast in the cavern of the tree should not have been from many years before.

Ning Cheng cleaned the cavern in the tree a bit, and also arranged a Concealment Array Formation and an Attack Array Formation around the top entrance of the tree cavern. He did not dare to arrange an Array Formation by the side of the lake, the quality and level of his Array Formations was very low, although he could barely understand a 2nd Level Array Formation, but with the level of his Array Flags that he had refined previously, he could at most arrange only some of the 1st Level Array Formations.

Sitting in the tree cavern, Ning Cheng also arranged another 1st Level Concealing Array Formation to hide his Qi, with this he felt a bit relieved. After arranging all the Array Formations, it made Ning Cheng understand that whatever place it might be, one had to understand a lot of things on their own, the more one was able to understand about their surroundings, the better it would be for their survival. If he did not know about Array Formations, and was similar to what he was in the past, he could only pray that people would not be able to find him here.

Now that he had arranged the Array Formations, even if the Monstrous Beasts attacked him, he would know about it before hand.

While sitting in the tree cavern, Ning Cheng was able to look at all the changes happening in the lake with his own eyes, this enabled him to be at ease as he practiced his cultivation, as he could examine the changes in the lake at any time without showing himself.

Next Ning Cheng took out more than 200 Ling Shis, as he intended to advance his cultivation to the Late Stages of the Qi Gathering Realm.

As Ning Cheng started his cultivation practice, he once again forgot everything else, he again began to turn the Ling Shis into powder, as the Qi from the Ling Shis began to intertwine with the Qi from the Mysterious Yellow Bead and started to constantly wash through his entire body. Ning Cheng could vaguely feel that as his cultivation level was advancing, at the same time, even the quality of his Spiritual Roots was also advancing the same way.

Even with the supplement of Qi, Ning Cheng often had to eat something. He also was not able to continue practice his cultivation as he had to carefully guide the Qi flow perfectly, which was also very taxing mentally.

As the days passed by, when the Qi in his body had gathered to a certain extent, a soft sound resonated throughout his body, and immediately a strong flow of Qi rushed through all the meridians in his body. Some impurities were also expelled from his body through the pores on his skin, with the powerful Qi flowing through the medians in his body, Ning Cheng knew that he had finally advanced to the Qi Gathering 5th Level.

Ning Cheng heaved a sigh, when he opened his eyes, he found that the Ling Shis that he had taken out had all been used up.

“Amazing.” Ning Cheng said just one word to himself, he had used more than 200 Ling Shis to advance from the Qi Gathering 4th Level to the Qi Gathering 5th Level, it really showed that his qualifications were really at the bottom.

Not only that, the time it took to advance from the Qi Gathering 4th Level to the Qi Gathering 5th Level, he had already used up a month. If this continued, the other remaining Ling Shis that he had in his possession would absolutely not be enough to advance to the Qi Gathering 7th Level.

Ning Cheng took out the two Jade pieces that had two magic techniques, now that he had advanced from the Qi Gathering 4th Level to the Qi Gathering 5th Level, even his Spiritual Sense had more than doubled in strength, he thought that he should now be able to see the contents of the Jade pieces. He was already running out of Ling Shis, so he might as well study the magical techniques exclusively.

Ning Cheng’s Spiritual Sense did not let him down, as his Spiritual Sense swept through the first Jade piece that contained a magical technique, he could clearly see the contents of the Jade piece, ‘36 Thick Ice Spears’.

Once he could understand the contents of the Jade piece, Ning Cheng almost broke his contact with it and swore, that son of a ***** Fang knew that he only had a flying sword, and he actually gave him a spear technique. Although it was a ‘Black Level’ technique, but how would it be useful to him? How could he even get a Spear Type Artifact to complement it, let alone this, this type of technique was also not suited to his Spiritual Roots.

Although it was not easy to obtain these high level magic techniques, but he could actually not practice it. Although Ning Cheng was very depressed, he looked at this 36 Thick Ice Spears Technique once again.

He did not see anything good, and became even more depressed. Practicing to the last of the 36 Thick Ice Spears Technique, it can form 36 Ice Spear Lights, these 36 Spear Lights can be interconnected and used to form a Thick Ice Lance, similarly one can even use it to form an Ice Spear Array. Under the shadow of the 36 Ice Spears, how would one’s opponent even have the opportunity to get away? This was simply a killing machine.

Although this was an extremely precious technique, he could not practice it, Ning Cheng sighed as he put the Jade piece aside, and took out the other Jade piece that had another magic technique. Seeing the several characters from the Jade piece, this made Ning Cheng livid, ‘7 Pleiades Ice Needles’. This was also a Black Level Technique, but was again an Ice technique.

Ning Cheng knew his own Spiritual Roots, he had a three line hybrid support Spiritual Roots – Fire, Wood, and Earth. The present Ning Cheng had a certain understanding about Spiritual Roots, he knew that the Ice Spiritual Root did not belong to his already different Spiritual Roots, those cultivators who had such roots were already focussed on heavily to train.

Ice type techniques, only the cultivators who have an Ice Spiritual Root or a combination with Ice Spiritual Roots can practice such techniques, and only they would have the greatest effect of it. If a cultivator with other types of Spiritual Roots tries to practice it, the effect would be really low or in some cases may even harm the user.

This 7 Pleiades Ice Needles technique was much more sinister and ruthless, however it also needed a small needle type artifact that was thinner than an ox hair, if practiced to the extreme, this 7 Pleiades Ice Needles technique can even prevent the soul from escaping. It can be used to sneak attack others, and was virtually impossible to guard against by other people.

“A vicious magic technique, but I like it.” Ning Cheng thought to himself after he read about it, but his heart was even more depressed. Like, how could he even use it? Not to mention he does not have an Ice Spiritual Root, even if he had an Ice Spiritual Root, and could practice the 7 Pleiadene Ice Needles Technique, he did not have any needle type artifact.

Ning Cheng scratched his head in distress, he knew that he could bring out his Spiritual Sense with his cultivation at the Qi Gathering Realm, and it was already very remarkable, but then again he does not know any magical techniques, compared to others, he was far worse.

The magic techniques that he grasped now, in addition to the Wind Edge, it was the Fireball technique. These were irrelevant to the Spiritual Roots and were just the foundation magical techniques, anyone could practice them. Besides the Flame Edge technique that he had derived earlier, he only had a slightly stronger Sword Light, this was only because of the flying sword. If he met an opponent with a similarly strong artifact, his Sword Light would be nothing to speak of.

Ning Cheng was thoroughly disappointed with the magical techniques that he had received from the Jade pieces, and came out of the tree cavern. He was already practicing in the tree cavern for over a month, and was already feeling bored and out of his mind.

Standing on the bund near the lake once again, Ning Cheng was just getting ready to use the clear water of the lake to clean himself, when suddenly he once again saw the lake spew out a water spout several feet high into the air, this water spout was exactly the same he had seen a month ago, and it still had a rich aura around it. The only difference was, it seemed that the water spout was a bit higher than before.

After ten breaths, the water column once again dropped down, and the lake was once again calm.

Ning Cheng calculated a little, he quickly discovered that the previous time that the water spout had appeared and the one today were exactly one month apart.

So this water spout was regular, and also had a rich aura, Ning Cheng wanted to enter the lake and see what was causing it, but then realised that he did not have a magic technique of his own, and suddenly felt somewhat discouraged.

Black Level Techniques 36 Thick Ice Spear and 7 Pleiadene Ice Needles definitely had an imposing appearance, but how would he be able to learn it?

Could he use his flying sword in the place of a spear? On this Jade piece it was mentioned 36 Thick Ice Spears, he could try to practice it and change it into 36 Thick Ice Swords. Although his Spiritual Roots does not have an Ice Spiritual Root in them, but he had the Mysterious Yellow Bead, who said that it certainly could not be practiced? Ning Cheng thought of it, and once again became excited, he directly took out the flying sword, and tried to practice with the sword as he had no spear. Who knows, if he could practice the 36 Thick Ice Spear to the end. then this magical technique would have to change its name to 36 Thick Ice Swords.

Although Ning Cheng’s perception and memory were already unparalleled, but he was worried that with his Spiritual Roots, he would not be able to practice the 36 Thick Ice Spear Technique.

When he resorted to the flying sword, and started to practice the 36 Thick Ice Spear Technique, he immediately knew that he wanted to practice it more than before. Circulating his Qi under the incantations of the 36 Thick Ice Spear Technique, unexpectedly an Icy Sword Light formed without any delay, he discovered that this thick Ice Sword Light and his Spiritual Sense were somewhat similar and combined them without any delay, bringing out a strange Sword Light from his flying sword.

He was only worried that he did not have an Ice Spiritual Root in his Spiritual Roots, and wanted to see how long he could use his Spiritual Sense to support and control such a thick Sword Light?

“Pop” a sound was heard, because his Spiritual Sense was not enough, the flying sword in Ning Cheng’s hand fell to the ground. Ning Cheng was not surprised but was actually happy, he laughed and said, “I really have superior qualifications than that of others, and can even master Ice Techniques with ease ……….”

Although he was excited he did not stop, and praised himself, Ning Cheng actually knew, that he could practice the 36 Thick Ice Spear Techniques and it had nothing to do with his qualifications, it was certainly due to him being related to the Mysterious Yellow Bead. He even suspected that he had the help from the Mysterious Yellow Origin, he suspected that there was an addition of an Ice Spiritual Root, but he could not test this theory at the moment, as he was not confident about it. Only in the future if he had the opportunity, he would go up to the Spiritual Root Testing Artifact to test it, to see if he really had one more branch of Ice Spiritual Root.

Having the opportunity to practice the magical techniques, Ning Cheng took great pains to patiently control the flying sword, again and again casting the modified version of the 36 Thick Ice Spears that he created. Initially he could only cast out a single sword light, but with the constant revision of the 36 Thick Ice Spears Technique in his mind, three days later, he was able to cast up to three thick Ice Sword Lights.

Five days later, Ning Cheng was able to cast up to five thick Ice Sword Lights. But Ning Cheng knew, that with his current cultivation level, five thick Ice Sword Lights were his limit. If he does not use his flying sword, he could then cast two more Sword Lights. But without using his flying sword, the Sword Light that he casted would only have a limited power. Thus it could be seen, that the Spiritual Sense was really the good stuff.

While practicing the 36 thick ice spear technique, Ning Cheng would certainly not miss out on the 7 Pleiadene Ice Needle Technique. But because he did not have a needle type artifact, he could only use his flying sword instead. Even when he replaced the flying needle with the flying sword, Ning Cheng was constantly revising the 7 Pleiadene Ice Needle in his head. On the tenth day, Ning Cheng was already skillfully controlling the flying sword to attack sneakily. But because the flying sword had too much volume, he could not completely pull off the sneaky part of the attack.

Hi all

From now on I wont be posting the chapters here, I will only post the links of the translated chapters, you can come to my blog Demon Translations for the rest of the chapters.

Link for Chapter 45