Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 无视世界(Wizard World) by 滚开(Go away)

Default 巫师世界(Wizard World) by 滚开(Go away)

巫师世界(Wizard World) by 滚开(Go away)
    Synopsis: The soul of a young boy from a technologically advanced world crosses over into world of magic. The boy walks on his lonely path to the peak of power.

Note:A mix of Western Fantasy, Horror, and Xian Xia elements. Not for the faint of heart.

Category: 玄幻魔法(Magical fantasy)

Chapter 1 Crossing

Pale blue sky streched as far as the eye can see, without the slightest bit of cloud, like encircling imaginary sapphires around.

Several black birds screeched across the sky.

Underneath that sky lay a lush, verdant forest. Inside, a twisting road curved out. A horse slowly pulled a carriage filled with gold coloured hay forward. The horse hooves carried a reverberating rhythm upon the small road.

On top of the hay lay a teenager, who looked 13 or 14 years old, with short brown hair, not handsome or ugly. He had no particular features.

Both of his eyes were closed shut, like he in sleep.

The horse driver, in the front, very carefully controlled the old horse, spending a lot of effort to make the horse's trot more cautious. He appeared to be anxious of disturbing the youth in the back.

Bang!!!

A loud sound came from the horse carriage, as the wheels had hit a sharp stone. The entire carriage jolted. The carriage immediately stopped.

Song Ye's whole body jolted. Mid-dream, he woke up.

He scrunched up his pallid forehead, and he slowly open his eyes.

"Where is this?" The boy's voice was very faint, sounding like someone gasping for breath.
    He sniffed the air a few times, smelling the clear taste of fresh flora.

After that, he cast a puzzled look around.

"Sorry second master Engel, the carriage hit a rock, which disturbed your rest. " The middle-aged carriage driver had a robust body, which looked full of energy. However, he was dressed in lower quality fabric, gray and dusty.

Seeing that Song Ye woke, he quickly offered an apology. At the same time, he took out his tools to check for damage to the carriage wheels.

"Second young master Engel?" Song Ye paused, looked around left and right, and became certain that no one else was nearby. Only then, with a finger pointed at his nose, did he answer, "Are you talking about me?"

"Yes". The driver inspected, while honestly nodding his head. "Sir, you just fell from atop the horse, so you should rest for a bit more, since you appear hurt. Earlier, by myself in the city, I could not find a good horse carriage even after searching for a while. I have wronged you, sir." The middle aged man with dark skin nervously laughed a bit.

Song Ye's facial expression suddenly changed, as if he became aware of something.

"No, it can't be...." He said, in a low voice. He quickly looked over his body.

A black jacket perfectly fit on his body, a red belt wrapped about his waist, and a black whip hung on his side.

Thin body, white palms. Also, bursts of pain came from the back of his head and his knees.

Suddenly, a sharp pain rushed up his head. Bits and pieces of memory, in pictures of events, flowed into his brain.

Song Ye's eyes rolled around, and he stiffly fell down on the hay. Vaguely, he heard the driver's anxious, panicking calls.

An indeteminate amount of time has passed.

Song Ye slowly wakes up again, and turns over on his back.

His mind has a section of memories that are not his.

This body originally belonged to a boy, of rural nobility, named Engel Leo. A countryside noble's ordinary second son.

Because he went horse riding with a peer during his free time and fell down from the horse, a weak point was created, allowing Song Ye to possess the body.

At the same time, memories regarding life in the current world also flowed through Song Ye’s mind.

This is a world very similar to medieval Europe.The country where he is at is known as Luden kingdom. This is an extremely large country. The Leo family, in the Luden kingdom, can actually be considered a rather prosperous rural aristocratic family. Not comparable to the upper families, but better than lower families.

The family lands are located on the edge of the Yala province forest. In Engel's memories, he only knows that his father, the baron Leo's lands encompass three other knights' lands, and five small villages. The yearly population counts totaled at least about 5,000 people. On horseback, with a good horse, travel from one end of the territory to another as fast as possible would still require at least one hour. So these are very large land holdings.

Engel, Baron Leo's second son, is also the one with the highest authority, of his age bracket, in the family. The eldest son went to join the army, but never returned, so the entire family inheritance is very likely to fall into the hands of Engel.

"A small noble.....Unexpectedly, I have crossed over into another world..." Song Ye, while rubbing his head, finds out that he is lying on a small bed. His clothes had been switched by someone to white pajamas, and he is covered with a thin white blanket.

This is a spacious and brightly lit bedroom. There is one bed, a wooden writing desk, and two high-backed, white chairs.

From the open window, a strange, faint sound came in, from the streets. A faint breeze carried in the sweet smell of biscuit pancake. Song Ye inhaled a breath, and suddenly realized that he was hungry.

"Anyone there"? Fact checking with his memories, Engel realized that this was one of the family owned houses.

The door made a scraping sound as it opened.

A solemnly dressed, middle-aged noble, clothed in red, walked in with large steps. He carried a silver bowl in his hands. A meaty flavor wafted out from it.

"Engel, are you feeling a little better yet?" Frowning, he walked to the bedside, putting the bowl on the bed drawer above, and put out his hand to feel Song Ye's forehead.

"Hm, no fever. But drink the meat soup anyway. Your physique is too bad."

Song Ye mind quickly recalled his memories about the man in front.

Kyle Leo, the head of the Leo family, who is also this territory’s governing baron. In front of Engel, however, is merely a loving father.

"I remember what I said to you before." Baron Kyle lowered the tone of his voice, "I told you to stop spending so much time with those city brats. Even if they are knight training students too, you do not need to get so close with them."

"It is my fault, father." Song Ye unconsciously bowed his head, responding in a small voice. This was not his intention, but more like his body’s conditioned reflex..

"Falling from a crazed horse, you unexpectedly did not break any bones. It looks like your luck is not bad." The Baron slightly relaxed his tone. Watching his son’s head down in guilt, he unconsciously felt a bit of remorse.

"Your brother went to join the army, and he probably will not come back, by now. My Leo family future rests entirely upon you. If anything happens to you, I cannot imagine the..... " The Baron sighed, and no longer spoke.

Song Ye, from Engel Leo’s memory, knew that his father always had this kind of character..

To the outside world, he is the strong baron of the Leo family, intimidating and cruel. In the family, he had executed quite a few people, for minor mistakes. He did the same thing for many of the territory’s residents.

The Baron would take in pretty women from the territory every few years, so he had a lot of children.

Of more importance, last year, after a bit of scheming with his advisors, the Baron had sent soldiers to the conquer a nearby baron’s land, and as a result, his own land had nearly doubled.

People outside his territory talk of his cruelty and his arrogance. His cunning and his treachery. His cold-heartedness.

And they speak of what a pity that only his affections for Engel are unrivalled. Or they speak of how his feelings for Engel’s dead mother were very special.

Therefore, Engel’s position of all his sons and daughters is the highest.

No matter what his request, the Baron would use his full force to complete it.

"Remember, Engel. No matter what, as the future heir of the Leo family, you should not act without wisdom, and before you do anything, you should carefully consider it clearly and thoroughly." Baron Kyle gravely said to Song Ye.

"I remember, father." Song Ye solemnly nodded.

"Katherine is already enough to deal with, for both you and me. Still, I have brought you the other girl you wanted in the past. I have sent her to your room. Your body is small right now, and you can play a bit, but if I find you addicted to this type of activity ....." The Baron suddenly paused. His eyes displayed a trace of viciousness. "You know what will happen."

"I know." Song Ye’s heart tensed up a bit as he quickly nodded. Although the Baron was very affectionate of him, this time his mistake was a little bit too big.

"Good. Drink the rest of the soup and rest. I still have things to deal with. When old Howard returns, he will find someone to come send you back to the castle. I am leaving." The Baron ended. He turned to leave.

In the moment the bedroom door was closing, Song Ye glanced at the fully armored knight standing outside the doorway. He knew him. It was the Baron’s strongest fighter, knight Otis. He liked to use his armored boots to viciously squash the enemy’s head, like a watermelon..

The territory residents called him devil knight.

The bedroom door shut with a bang.

From the courtyard came the Baron’s whispering voice and steps. They became gradually smaller, until Song Ye could not hear them anymore

Song Ye turned and looked at the broth above the cabinet.

He knew, if it was only ordinary meat soup, the Baron would not personally take it over.

The meat in the soup came from a fish species known as the Huan Huan Ding Ding fish. In folklore, it is said that evil wizards stole lost children and used wizardry to turn them into this type of fish. When he was injured in the past, he also drank this soup.

Song Ye carried the bowl in both hands, and looked inwards.

In the middle of the milky white soup, a small silver fish the size of an index finger was faintly discernable. The fish head, astonishingly, resembled a human face.

"Fish with children’s faces ...." Song Ye murmured, looking at the child’s suffering facial expression in the bowl. Suddenly his stomach churned a bit.

"This world, is truly not the world before ah, ...." This thought popped up in his head.

Sitting on the bed, Song Ye hesitated quite a while, but still pinched his nose and drank the soup. As for the child-faced fish head, he broke it off and left it in the bowl. He could not eat this kind of thing.

After he finished drinking the soup, he laid in the bed and rested for a while.

Song Ye began to organize his memories.

The former Engel had a laid-back, unassertive personality, but because he was his father's favorite, he was no less skilled than the Baron’s other children in the ways of personally enjoying and entertaining himself, even superior to them in some ways.

No matter what things, pets, others’ possessions, and even people, as long as he wanted them, the Baron would find ways to satisfy his desire. This also led to Engel becoming more and more unrestrained in his conduct. As long as he saw anything he liked, he would want to reach out and take it.

In other words, he was the stereotypical son of a rich parent.

After all, the Baron’s territory was the equivalent of a small city of Song Ye’s past life Earth. Although the Baron’s territory had a much smaller population, the Baron’s authority and privilege was much greater. As the powerful head of the territory, the Baron was able to manipulate the public better than a powerful city official.

In this chaotic era, in the Luden kingdom's current state of turmoil, aristocrats were, in the end, the representatives of power and wealth.

However, regardless of how much fear Baron Kai Er’s might could induce, spoiled Engel, this time, in fact, did get into some trouble.

Engel, who was sent to study in the knight training program, came to fancy, at one glance, an aristocratic girl who was also in the program.

That girl's name was Katherine Kandia, the most beloved granddaughter of Viscount Kandia, who was under Baron Kyle’s jurisdiction in name only.

Engel, in order to express his affections for her, had a horse race with another boy. The result was, as shown above, due to the fact that his saddle was tampered with, and his carelessness, the former Engel had disappeared forever from the world.

"This is actually because of a man’s jealousy of a rival for a woman’s love..." Song Ye silently looked over his memories again. "This world can really make a person speechless.....Only 14 years old, yet knows of how to strike down a rival in love...."
    Last edited by Found; 11-08-15 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Formatting

Wow, the synopsis looks interesting, but I couldn't bring myself to read it =p

Could you format with paragraphs please? Also if possible please include the raw link , thanks!
    Translating 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change ) by 唐家三少 ( Tang Jia San Shao ) @ http://wuxiaworld.com/hjc-index/ & Shadow Rogue @ https://zentranslations.wordpress.com

Spacing does wonders for tourists.

Strange. I included spaces. But when I posted or when I try to edit it right now, all of the spaces just dissapeared. Can anyone aid me?

looks good cant wait to read more
    Last edited by ghostpeople; 10-09-15 at 06:20 PM.

P̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶n̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ I still have no idea what the problem is. I figured it out.
    Last edited by Found; 10-09-15 at 10:01 PM.

Default Chapter 2

Wizard World Chapter 2 Tidying up

After lying in bed for a while, young master got out of bed.

Outside, in the courtyard, there were vague noises. It sounded like a lively gathering of people.

Song Ye(宋野) knew that father recently took out the guard to catch wandering pillagers.

Nobody knows where the wandering ruffians came from. They had robbed and murdered territory citizens for the past few days already, causing panic in the entire territory.

Knight Otis(奥迪斯) was ordered to spread a dragnet with his troops to catch the criminals.

Song Ye pushed open the bedroom door and saw a courtyard, which had a small pond.
    Two guards were in their guard posts beside the pond, talking to each other.

They were members of the baron's territorial guard. They were both big, burly, middle-aged men.

"Young master Engel(安格列), are you awake, sir?", a bearded guard asked, in a muffled voice. He was wearing thick yellow body armor and had a giant axe upon his back, giving off a feeling of power.

Another person is tall and thin, wearing lighter armor, but he had clear eyes, looking very agile and flexible. On his waist hung a cross-hilted sword.

Song Ye's gaze flickered across the cross-hilted sword's blade, and saw that there remained dark bloodstains on it. He involuntarily narrowed his eyes.

Song Ye asked, "Did uncle Otis asked you to come over?"

"Yes. After we send you,sir, to the castle, we must immediately return to the guard. Our time is a bit tight, so let us go at once.", the thin man replied, in a deep voice.

Song Ye nodded his head.

"It looks like there is information on that group of wandering ruffians?"

The thin man nodded his head.

"This morning there was information on their temporary location and so the guard leader has already taken our fellow guards to surround them."

"Alright then. I will go change my clothes."

Song Ye went to the house to change out of his sleep clothes, and then went with the two, leaving his temporary recovery place.

Outside the building nearby, there were only temporary guest lodgings of family members who came out to relax, which could not be considered in good condition, and definitely not in good condition for a person in recovery.

They went outside to a street full of people coming and going. Everyone was wearing gray and drab sackcloth. The entire street looked filthy.

There were some peddlers shouting about their goods. There were others selling fruit at stalls, some selling wooden toys, and some selling produce. Women carrying hand baskets were moving to and fro the stalls.

Song Ye went out through the big courtyard gate, but suddenly found out that he did not fit in with those around him.

Unlike everyone else on the street, he did not wear gray clothing. He wore black. But then he understood.

Everyone in this world, with the exception of the nobles, wore gray. Only nobles wore clothes with a distinctive color. This was a special right of the nobility. If there were people who dared to defy this rule, they were directly put to death, so this rule was naturally taken very seriously by everyone. And, even if one was nobility, there were certain colors that could only be worn according to aristocratic rank.

The three of them spoke to each other as they walked. When Song Ye came near pedestrians, they would all carefully and deferentially salute him, showing their respect on their faces. This made him feel like a lion walking amongst sheep.

"What's wrong? Is young master Engel not used to this?" The thin man jokingly said.

After some small talk, Song Ye knew the names of the two men. The thin man was called Carter(卡特), and he was originally a adventurer living nearby. His luck can be considered not bad, since he was later recruited into the guard. To put it bluntly, in reality of day to day life, the word adventurer is practically considered the same as vagrant, with low status. Entering the guard here is the equivalent of entering the police force on Earth. Not only is there a position increase, but there is a corresponding increase of benefits as well......

The burly one was named Miro(米罗), and was born by a local Leo(里奥) Baron territory resident. His strong physique was considered by others like a gift from heaven.

Not waiting for Song Ye to answer, Carter self-servingly laughed as he said:"Kandia is much bigger than this place." He picked up a tomato from a nearby stall, aggressively bit into it, not caring about the stall owner's scowl.

Song Ye slightly frowned, but did not speak.

Looking at this kind of taking things without paying acting style from another perspective, the family guard was rather arrogant and despotic, and probably had a terrible reputation too.

But he knows he himself now is not the same as his former self from another world.

The three of them freely talked and bragged, as they followed the road and quickly came to the outside of the city. Outside the city walls, a black horse carriage was waiting on the side of the road. The horse keeper, seeing the three of them coming over, quickly got off and waited on the side of the road. The three of them got on the carriage.

With Carter driving the carriage, they directly advanced on the direction of the road.

It took about twenty minutes to arrive at the destination, which was also the Leo family base - Kyle's Castle.

Carefully getting off, Song Ye raised his head and looked at the castle in front of him.

Between the green woods, an antiquated manor appeared in front.

A circular moat was dug around the entirety of Kyle castle. If a person were to call it a castle, they could might as well call it a town with high walls too.

The grey fort looked completely different from Song Ye's expectations. It was at most as tall as a five-story house. In front of the moat gate stood two guards with iron swords, who looked with suspicious eyes at the direction of the road.

The afternoon sun dyed the entire fort walls red. An unknown flower from an unknown place floated over.

Song Ye took a deep breath of evening air. The air had cooled a bit.

"Is old Howard(华德) in?" He asked, in a low voice.

On the side, Carter nodded: "He is. Since you have already arrived, then we will go back."

Song Ye nodded. He turned around and looked at their hurried attempt to get back on the carriage. Soon they disappeared from his sight. Only then did Song Ye raise his leg and walk towards the fort.

A lily-white haired old man who was wearing a black robe came out from the fort to welcome him, with a few guards and maids behind him.

"Old Howard, I am back." Song Ye yelled. He picked up his pace

Howard was Baron Kyle's housekeeper, responsible for managing political and economic affairs. He had been with the Leo family for many decades, and it is said that he was even with the Baron Kyle as he was growing up.

"I have early on said to the Baron, let sir Otis teach young master, but sir Baron did not listen and now young master is hurt, so if he listened to me earlier ......" This somewhat skinny old man began to prattle on and on as soon as he came close.

Song Ye took on his customary smile, and went together with the group into the fort.

Howard kept grumbling for a while, but then suddenly stopped his words.

"Yes, young master, since you returned this time, you should not leave the fort again. Training to become a knight with sir Otis is a good idea too."

"These are my father's words?"

"Yes. recent affairs have been very unstable. We will all be anxious if you continue to live as one person alone, on the outside. Moreover, this time you suffered from such a ploy by others, even if it is Viscount sir Kandia, an explanation must be given." Howard showed a trace of anger in his tone.

"I am fine with whatever must be done." Song Ye answered as he nodded.

The two men went into the main hall of the fortress, with two maids following behind.

They found two young girls wearing white dresses waiting there. Seeing Howard taking in Song Ye, the two girls prudently bowed to Engel.

"Brother Engel."

"Celia(西莉儿) and Maggie(玛姬)." Song Ye quickly thought of the two in his memories.

One is Engel's sister of a different mother, younger sister Celia, as well as the daughter of a poor relative from a distantly related family that was experiencing declining family fortunes, Maggie. Both were younger than Engel, so they called him brother.

Due to Engel's high position in the family, family children not as favored were very careful around him.

After all, there are many people in the castle with a family identity like theirs. Unlike others, who the Baron did not even notice, Celia had at least a guaranteed stipend to pay the expenses every month, a stipend not much different compared to those who worked as servants, and in status, she was comparable to the head maid.

Since Maggie's status is lower, her parents also had to work for the Baron in the castle to get some money to buy food and necessaries, so they were the equivalent of slightly higher status servants. There were many such distant family members who had came to get shelter under the Baron, and did work as such servants, so it was not considered a big issue.

"I have not seen you two for a long time." Song Ye said as he smiled. He had a good relationship with the two in the past, because they were attractive, so when he occasionally met them, he took care of them. This made them think that they had found a supporter, so they were naturally willing to be close with Engel.

"I heard that you were injured, so we were waiting here especially for you. Are you a little better yet?" Maggie spoke as she came forward. Her voice was very tender, and her body well developed for a thirteen-year-old little girl. Curvaceous body shape, delicate and coquettish, slender waist and towering chest meant that Song Ye could not move his line of sight temporarily.

Maggie seems to have felt Song Ye's sight, and she slightly blushed. However, she took the initiative to jut out her chest and let Song Ye look. She acted like she did not notice his gaze.

In comparison, Celia was a bit shy, and her body development was not comparable to Maggie's either. She was more like an innocent deer, shyly sneaking glances at Engel, with both hands clasped on top of her stomach, seeming somewhat uneased. Compared with Maggie, she was more like a innocent beauty type.

Song Ye, on his trip back inside the castle, originally could not possibly only be meeting them, but they planned and schemed ahead of time, knowing where to wait in advance to meet him, so they could show off their relatively close relationship with him to others. Of course, their parents also provided guidance to them behind the scenes.

Song Ye nodded.

"I already feel much better, so do not worry, my two (younger)sisters." He talked to them meaninglessly for a bit.

Howard, who was originally standing beside, quietly left to deal with other matters.

Song Ye, following the two girls, accepted the respectful greetings from the castle people along the way, and finally obtained some real time to rest without disturbances.

He went back to his own bedroom.

Song Ye let out a deep sigh.

In addition to the bed, the bedroom had a desk draped with a goose-yellow sheepskin scroll, a quill randomly placed around an inkwell, and a candle emitting light and candle scent.

Song Ye pulled out the chair, sat down, and looked at the scroll.
    Last edited by Found; 11-13-15 at 12:45 AM.

Default Chapter 3

Wizard World Chapter 3 Activation

The yellow goose-colored scroll looked worn. It was packed full of detailed, intricate characters.

Song Ye felt the skin scroll, which was soft, and somewhat thin.

"Ah...."

Suddenly, a faltering voice came from the corner of the bedroom.

Only then did Song Ye remember the thing his father talked about.

Following the sound, he looked into the shadowy corner.

A pretty, long-haired little girl was curled up, arms around knees, in the shadow of the corner. Although his memory was somewhat foggy, Song Ye still remembered the person's identity.

"You are called Cecilia(塞西莉亚), right?" Song Ye stood up and walked over to the girl. He also remembered the person's name.

"Yes.....Yes." The little girl cowered and withdrew in towards the corner. She seemed scared. Her eyes were swollen, most likely due to crying over a long period of time. Her face had some tear stains. "An … Young master An Ge Lie, I respectfully ask, do you have any orders?" She asked in a low voice.

Song Ye saw she already had a developing figure, but slightly shook his head. Even if he already knew from memory that this world and medieval Europe were similar, that people acted very freely in this type of activity, he was still a person with the soul of a man in his twenties, so he did not have mind or heart to ravish a young girl that looked to be 15 or 16.

Now he still needs to do a lot of things, so he had no time to care about such a thing.

"Good, good, I do not have any commands at the moment." Song Ye clapped his hands as hard as he could. "Marie(麦琪)! Marie !"

With a creaking sound, the bedroom door opened, and a maid wearing a gray dress respectfully came in. "Sir, do you have any orders?"

"Take this girl out, arrange a room for her. I still have not...." Song Ye thought a bit, and suddenly remembered his father's personality, so if he kicked this little girl out, it would to be thought that she had made him angry, and the consequences.....combined with the usual methods of his father for winning battles.....Cecilia was probably sent by her family as a scapegoat, a way to stop disaster. If he sent her back this way, her death was inevitable, whether by her family or the Baron. The best case scenario in such a situation is that this little girl gets sent to the guard team, to become.....

Song Ye swept his eyes across the cowering girl in the corner, across the frightened girl's face. He corrected his earlier statement, and said: "Today my mood is not good, so arrange living quarters for her outside, and I will settle this matter in a few days."

The maid curtsied, and took a cowering Cecilia out of the bedroom.

Song Ye took a breath of relief.

From his crossing to now, he has been dazed and not known what to do.

Sitting at the desk, he reached for the white quill.

The quill pen felt very sleek in his grasp, with a bit of red on the end of the feather. He did not know what kind of bird it was taken from. The quill unexpectedly felt a bit heavy.

By candlelight, with the white feather reflecting a bit of yellow light, it was very pretty.

"Originally, I thought myself dead, I did not expect that I would suddenly cross over to this world." Song Ye thought in his heart, while playing with the quill.

From Song Ye's memory, this world seems to have only non-technological weapons. Remote weaponry only included bows and javelins, and as for gunpowder and such, they were not even thought of yet. Therefore, in this era, individuals that had a strong martial force had a lot of influence.

The reason Engel's father, Baron Kyle is able to act so arrogantly and aggressively, mercilessly massacring, yet still living quite well, with high status, was largely due to his great strength and fighting ability. Baron Kyle had once gone to battle in the ZiJinHua(紫 金花) province of the Luden kingdom, which was a battle so terrible as to hurt the great Luden kingdom's core strength. The fighters that were able to come out alive from that conflict were definitely not ordinary people.

Excellent fighting skills, strong physique and vitality, and a strong, flowing cross hilted-sword style. These things allowed Baron Kyle accomplish a feat of consecutively slaughtering 15 cavalry riders, alone.

Together with the feared Knight Otis, even the Kandia territory Viscount would not want to face them.

In Luden kingdom's current state, aristocratic ranking is not an the indicator of strength, only might is!

Military might! Individual might!

Only those can be considered the basis of stability in the current times.

This is an era of killing and warfare. Like the current condition of Baron Kyle's territory. Even as vicious, brutal and as bad as Kyle Baron and his reputation is, not many people would chose to leave his territory. His power is the fundamental reason, as it kept them safe.

Leave the protection of a lord and there would only be a fate of death, due the numerous robbers and wandering criminals outside. Now, with the current drought, some hungry bandits have even resorted to cannibalism. In this era, if a person without personal strength wants to safely move from one territory to another territory, he needs more than just courage, as shown by the 50% mortality rate.

In the Baron Kyle’s territory, however, it is completely different.

Baron Kyle had led his guard to clear out surrounding bandits one by one in the past, and the Baron's fierce name has not just terrified the people of the territory but has also caused many robbers to flee. Therefore, Baron Kyle’s has actually made safe a part of the large circle around castle Kandia, and that is why a part of Kandia is nominally under Baron Kyle’s command. At least half of Kandia city actually relies upon Baron Kyle’s reputation to prop up. This is the reason why housekeeper Howard can act so rude towards Kandia.

People who lived under such a powerful lord, although occasionally subject to fear due to that lord, were at least still better than people who lived elsewhere, who had to face constant life threats. Also, no matter how brutal the lord was, at least he would not harm that many people in the territory, and it would not necessarily come to their turn to suffer the lord’s cruelty. Song Ye guessed that this was probably the mindset of most people living in the territory.

He picked up the scroll on the table.

Song Ye has never seen the letters on top of the scroll before. It seemed a bit like English, yet it also seemed a bit like Tibetan.

"This world’s language would actually be rather hard to learn if my memory had not fused with Engel’s." Although Song Ye spoke the language very fluently while with others, that was just the body’s instincts.

The remnants of the spoken part of the language still remained in his memory. When he wants to express his meaning, the language word combination directly emerged from his brain. This is why he unexpectedly did not have to relearn the spoken language.

“These letters look so neat and perfect...." Song Ye slightly frowned as he looked as the scroll in his hands. The words above are from when he had been here before, when he had transcribed a portion of the family history.

"If the microchip from before was still working, then that would be good, since the characters are so written so well, then absorbing the knowledge from books would also be rather convenient."

Song Ye habitually rubbed the right and left sides of his head. This was the way to start the bio-chip from his previous life’s Earth. He was only subconsciously doing his habitual action

"Diii !!!"

Suddenly, a sharp sound rang in his ears.

Song Ye froze a moment, for he had heard this sound countless times before in the past, so he could not be more familiar with it. This is the sound of Earth’s bio-chip activating.

"Bio-chip number n18907 ready for service. Made by China’s FeiTeng(飞腾) company, inspected by the Department of Artificial Intelligence". A pleasant Chinese female’s voice said in his brain.

Song Ye was not flustered at all, for he knew that this sound would only occur the first time he started up the bio-chip, the same way a television would proclaim its brand name and trademark. The bio-chip did not have artificial intelligence.

The bio-chips that everyone of the 23rd century had only possessed two functions.

Analysis and storage.

It would only analyze from the basic aspects of logic, analyzing from Math and Physics until more data was stored to analyze other subjects, so it would automatically stockpile information.

Because people feared Artificial Intelligence could affect the human brain, the bio-chips were not made with Artificial Intelligence. The human brain was, therefore, still in a perfect state of operation with the bio-chip, or maybe it could be considered a part of the human brain.

The storage function acted as an auxiliary for the brain’s natural storage ability,its capacity surpassing the human brain by far. It could completely remember and miss no sensory information from the body for a thousand years. The human brain can only remember at most 150 years.

"Even the microchip was brought over?" Song Ye could not believe it for a moment. He had some shortness of breath, and sat down in the chair, wordless, for a moment. He needs some time to digest the impact of this event.

"But the reason could be because it is said I am using a new generation of microchips which are directly placed into the genes, even if it is damaged, it would recover like any other body part, like the liver. So perhaps my genes were also brought over?", Song Ye guessed.

"Please name the chip." The pleasant voice rang out in his brain again.

"Number zero." Song Ye subconsciously said the name of his previous bio-chip.

"Name confirmed, number zero. The automatic auxiliary chip initialization procedure is about to self-destruct, I wish you pleasant future use. If you have any complaints or suggestions, please call 40355627, and once again, thank you for your use." The voice of the woman came to a stop.

Song Ye knows that this is the last sound of the bio-chip’s auxiliary program. There will not be such a voice from the bio-chip in the future. Future voices would only be extracted from the verbal part of his brain。

Song Ye was a bit overwhelmed for a bit, and his breathing became slightly irregular.

He was understood, in this era of cold weaponry, what his bio-chip represented.

The desktop candle flickered, giving off a faint yellow light. The light faintly lit up Song Ye's face, giving it a faint sheen.

The window lay in front of the desk. It was a paper draping on top of a wooden frame, and this made up the so called windows of the fort.

Song Ye rose up and pushed out the wooden frame.

With a creaking sound, the window opened outwards.

A fresh night wind blew in. It was mingled with a trace of grassy fragrance

Song Ye stuck his head out the window, in an effort to calm down.

He looked out from his 4th floor fort bedroom.

In the faraway black woods, like shadows, the rustling leaves floated across the black forest. A mixture of unknown insect sounds came over as well.

The two crescent shaped moons hung in the sky, letting off a small amount of white moonlight.

There were faint hoofbeat sounds on the road leading outside.

Song Ye felt the chill of the wind, and his brain suddenly became a bit more awake. By the moonlight, he saw that at the end of the road, a team of black knights were slowly walking over to the fort.

The knights had torches in their hands. From time to time, the horses let off bursts of air and sound from their noses.

Looking from afar, the leader of the knights seemed to be speaking to the person behind him and laughing from time to time.

With the torchlight, Song Ye could barely see the appearance of the knight in the lead.

He had a solemn face with a black mustache, flaxen-golden-brown hair draped over the shoulders, a strong body, and was wearing silvery full body armor. In his almost fully savage appearance, he had a trace of a noble look.

"Yes, it's father, Baron Kyle." Song Ye recognized the mustached man, because after all, they had met not too long before. Engel also had a deep impression of him in memory.

The Baron, wearing black leather gloves, held the horse reins in his hands. As Song Ye looked at him, the Baron seemed to feel Song Ye’s gaze, as the Baron looked over at Song Ye.

Seeing Song Ye looking at him from the window, he removed a glove and waved, with a trace of a smile on his face. With a slight nod towards Song Ye, the Baron gently flicked the reins, and sped up his progress.The yellow goose-colored scroll looked worn. It was packed full of detailed, intricate characters.

"Ah...."

A pretty, long-haired little girl was curled up, arms around knees, in the shadow of the corner. Although his memory was somewhat foggy, Song Ye still remembered the person's identity.

"You are called Cecilia(塞西莉亚), right?" Song Ye stood up and walked over to the girl. He also remembered the person's name.

"Yes.....Yes." The little girl cowered and withdrew in towards the corner. She seemed scared. Her eyes were swollen, most likely due to crying over a long period of time. Her face had some tear stains. "An … Young master An Ge Lie, I respectfully ask, do you have any orders?" She asked in a low voice.

Song Ye saw she already had a developing figure, but slightly shook his head. Even if he already knew from memory that this world and medieval Europe were similar, that people acted very freely in this type of activity, he was still a person with the soul of a man in his twenties, so he did not have mind or heart to ravish a young girl that looked to be 15 or 16.

Now he still needs to do a lot of things, so he had no time to care about such a thing.

"Good, good, I do not have any commands at the moment." Song Ye clapped his hands as hard as he could. "Marie(麦琪)! Marie !"

With a creaking sound, the bedroom door opened, and a maid wearing a gray dress respectfully came in. "Sir, do you have any orders?"

"Take this girl out, arrange a room for her. I still have not...." Song Ye thought a bit, and suddenly remembered his father's personality, so if he kicked this little girl out, it would to be thought that she had made him angry, and the consequences.....combined with the usual methods of his father for winning battles.....Cecilia was probably sent by her family as a scapegoat, a way to stop disaster. If he sent her back this way, her death was inevitable, whether by her family or the Baron. The best case scenario in such a situation is that this little girl gets sent to the guard team, to become.....

Song Ye swept his eyes across the cowering girl in the corner, across the frightened girl's face. He corrected his earlier statement, and said: "Today my mood is not good, so arrange living quarters for her outside, and I will settle this matter in a few days."

The quill pen felt very sleek in his grasp, with a bit of red on the end of the feather. He did not know what kind of bird it was taken from. The quill unexpectedly felt a bit heavy.

By candlelight, with the white feather reflecting a bit of yellow light, it was very pretty.

"Originally, I thought myself dead, I did not expect that I would suddenly cross over to this world." Song Ye thought in his heart, while playing with the quill.

From Song Ye's memory, this world seems to have only non-technological weapons. Remote weaponry only included bows and javelins, and as for gunpowder and such, they were not even thought of yet. Therefore, in this era, individuals that had a strong martial force had a lot of influence.

The reason Engel's father, Baron Kyle is able to act so arrogantly and aggressively, mercilessly massacring, yet still living quite well, with high status, was largely due to his great strength and fighting ability. Baron Kyle had once gone to battle in the ZiJinHua(紫 金花) province of the Luden kingdom, which was a battle so terrible as to hurt the great Luden kingdom's core strength. The fighters that were able to come out alive from that conflict were definitely not ordinary people.

Excellent fighting skills, strong physique and vitality, and a strong, flowing cross hilted-sword style. These things allowed Baron Kyle accomplish a feat of consecutively slaughtering 15 cavalry riders, alone.

Together with the feared Knight Otis, even the Kandia territory Viscount would not want to face them.

In Luden kingdom's current state, aristocratic ranking is not an the indicator of strength, only might is!

This is an era of killing and warfare. Like the current condition of Baron Kyle's territory. Even as vicious, brutal and as bad as Kyle Baron and his reputation is, not many people would chose to leave his territory. His power is the fundamental reason, as it kept them safe.

Leave the protection of a lord and there would only be a fate of death, due the numerous robbers and wandering criminals outside. Now, with the current drought, some hungry bandits have even resorted to cannibalism. In this era, if a person without personal strength wants to safely move from one territory to another territory, he needs more than just courage, as shown by the 50% mortality rate.

Baron Kyle had led his guard to clear out surrounding bandits one by one in the past, and the Baron's fierce name has not just terrified the people of the territory but has also caused many robbers to flee. Therefore, Baron Kyle’s has actually made safe a part of the large circle around castle Kandia, and that is why a part of Kandia is nominally under Baron Kyle’s command. At least half of Kandia city actually relies upon Baron Kyle’s reputation to prop up. This is the reason why housekeeper Howard can act so rude towards Kandia.

People who lived under such a powerful lord, although occasionally subject to fear due to that lord, were at least still better than people who lived elsewhere, who had to face constant life threats. Also, no matter how brutal the lord was, at least he would not harm that many people in the territory, and it would not necessarily come to their turn to suffer the lord’s cruelty. Song Ye guessed that this was probably the mindset of most people living in the territory.

Song Ye has never seen the letters on top of the scroll before. It seemed a bit like English, yet it also seemed a bit like Tibetan.

"This world’s language would actually be rather hard to learn if my memory had not fused with Engel’s." Although Song Ye spoke the language very fluently while with others, that was just the body’s instincts.

The remnants of the spoken part of the language still remained in his memory. When he wants to express his meaning, the language word combination directly emerged from his brain. This is why he unexpectedly did not have to relearn the spoken language.

“These letters look so neat and perfect...." Song Ye slightly frowned as he looked as the scroll in his hands. The words above are from when he had been here before, when he had transcribed a portion of the family history.

"If the microchip from before was still working, then that would be good, since the characters are so written so well, then absorbing the knowledge from books would also be rather convenient."

Song Ye habitually rubbed the right and left sides of his head. This was the way to start the bio-chip from his previous life’s Earth. He was only subconsciously doing his habitual action

"Diii !!!"

Song Ye froze a moment, for he had heard this sound countless times before in the past, so he could not be more familiar with it. This is the sound of Earth’s bio-chip activating.

"Bio-chip number n18907 ready for service. Made by China’s FeiTeng(飞腾) company, inspected by the Department of Artificial Intelligence". A pleasant Chinese female’s voice said in his brain.

Song Ye was not flustered at all, for he knew that this sound would only occur the first time he started up the bio-chip, the same way a television would proclaim its brand name and trademark. The bio-chip did not have artificial intelligence.

The bio-chips that everyone of the 23rd century had only possessed two functions.

Analysis and storage.

It would only analyze from the basic aspects of logic, analyzing from Math and Physics until more data was stored to analyze other subjects, so it would automatically stockpile information.

Because people feared Artificial Intelligence could affect the human brain, the bio-chips were not made with Artificial Intelligence. The human brain was, therefore, still in a perfect state of operation with the bio-chip, or maybe it could be considered a part of the human brain.

The storage function acted as an auxiliary for the brain’s natural storage ability,its capacity surpassing the human brain by far. It could completely remember and miss no sensory information from the body for a thousand years. The human brain can only remember at most 150 years.

"Even the microchip was brought over?" Song Ye could not believe it for a moment. He had some shortness of breath, and sat down in the chair, wordless, for a moment. He needs some time to digest the impact of this event.

"But the reason could be because it is said I am using a new generation of microchips which are directly placed into the genes, even if it is damaged, it would recover like any other body part, like the liver. So perhaps my genes were also brought over?", Song Ye guessed.

"Name confirmed, number zero. The automatic auxiliary chip initialization procedure is about to self-destruct, I wish you pleasant future use. If you have any complaints or suggestions, please call 40355627, and once again, thank you for your use." The voice of the woman came to a stop.

Song Ye knows that this is the last sound of the bio-chip’s auxiliary program. There will not be such a voice from the bio-chip in the future. Future voices would only be extracted from the verbal part of his brain。

Song Ye was a bit overwhelmed for a bit, and his breathing became slightly irregular.

The desktop candle flickered, giving off a faint yellow light. The light faintly lit up Song Ye's face, giving it a faint sheen.

The window lay in front of the desk. It was a paper draping on top of a wooden frame, and this made up the so called windows of the fort.

In the faraway black woods, like shadows, the rustling leaves floated across the black forest. A mixture of unknown insect sounds came over as well.

The two crescent shaped moons hung in the sky, letting off a small amount of white moonlight.

Song Ye felt the chill of the wind, and his brain suddenly became a bit more awake. By the moonlight, he saw that at the end of the road, a team of black knights were slowly walking over to the fort.

The knights had torches in their hands. From time to time, the horses let off bursts of air and sound from their noses.

Looking from afar, the leader of the knights seemed to be speaking to the person behind him and laughing from time to time.

With the torchlight, Song Ye could barely see the appearance of the knight in the lead.

He had a solemn face with a black mustache, flaxen-golden-brown hair draped over the shoulders, a strong body, and was wearing silvery full body armor. In his almost fully savage appearance, he had a trace of a noble look.

"Yes, it's father, Baron Kyle." Song Ye recognized the mustached man, because after all, they had met not too long before. Engel also had a deep impression of him in memory.

The Baron, wearing black leather gloves, held the horse reins in his hands. As Song Ye looked at him, the Baron seemed to feel Song Ye’s gaze, as the Baron looked over at Song Ye.

Seeing Song Ye looking at him from the window, he removed a glove and waved, with a trace of a smile on his face. With a slight nod towards Song Ye, the Baron gently flicked the reins, and sped up his progress.The yellow goose-colored scroll looked worn. It was packed full of detailed, intricate characters.

"Ah...."

"Diii !!!"

Analysis and storage.

Seeing Song Ye looking at him from the window, he removed a glove and waved, with a trace of a smile on his face. With a slight nod towards Song Ye, the Baron gently flicked the reins, and sped up his progress.
    Last edited by Found; 11-13-15 at 12:44 AM.

Default Wizard World Chapter 4 Daily Life part 1

The group of knights quickly processed through the dim of night to fort. They went through the fort gate that was long put down already.

Only after Song Ye watched them process into the fortress, did he slowly sit back down.

Through Engel’s memories, Song Ye had more or less understood his father’s character.

Although brutal to the outside world, he is actually a loving father. He would often say harsh threats to Engel, but has not once beat him.

"According to my usual habits, I would go greet him at about this time." At the time Song Ye rose up, he heard the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Young master Engel, I can take you to the Baron." Maid Marie's voice passed through the door from outside

"Good, I will be right there." Song Ye replied loudly.

He quickly got up and opened the door.

Maid Marie is standing outside and carrying a candlestick with both hands.

Song Ye followed Marie down the hallway, down the spiral staircase, and came to the second floor corridor.

At the end of the corridor, there was a room door half open, and a bit of light shone through the opening.

Marie made a respectful gesture and said," Young master, I will wait here for you."

Song Ye nodded and strode over to the door.

As he got closer, the Baron's deep voice slowly became louder.

".... In my territory, no one would dare to defy me. These wandering ruffians are certainly coming from outside." Song Ye only heard half the sentence.

Another familiar rough voice came out from inside. It was knight Otis.

"That is not necessarily true, as looking from their style of dressing, they should be from the east Saladin Empire(萨拉丁). Their fighting styles, weapons, and clothes are similar to the style from over there. Their fighting style is also very orthodox, unlike refugees. I suspect that this is due to the event from 4 years ago. "

"Even if using the fastest horse from Kandia, it would take half a year to get from Leo territory to Saladin Empire. The route is also cut off by a big forest in the middle. That scenario is rather unlikely. In comparison, I think it is more likely to be that old man Kandia’s work. "The Baron's voice was vicious. "Presumably, it is his last act before death from old age."

"This is very likely too. Recently, we are pushing Kandia very hard...."

Song Ye stood at the door, without knocking. He knew that with his father and uncle Otis's ability, they already heard him walking over, so he only needed to wait.

"However, they may also be coming from that place. From Raska (拉斯加)." Otis guessed.

"Raska? I was there ten years ago, how is it like now? Is that crazy woman Sally (莎莉) still there?"

"She should still be there. Well, let us not speak of these things at the moment, Engel, come in." Knight Otis loudly said.

Song Ye soundlessly opened the door.

This is a study, and in front there were two full bookshelves. The firelight from the fireplace slowly flickered about the room.

The Baron and knight Otis sat at a low table, with a white cup in front of them.

Song Ye looked at it, and saw it was a type of black colored refreshment. It exuded a minty smell.

"My father, uncle Otis." Song Ye greeted them respectfully as he usually did, according to his memory.

The two men are the strongest of the four Leo family territory lords. Although Otis was a subject nominally under the Baron's command, they were actually exceptionally close battle partners. Both are top swordsmen that survived the Zi JinHua campaign.

There are no soldier gradings or rankings in this world. For a soldier, there is only one way to test his strength. That is, to battle, and live to tell the tale!

"Sit down first." The Baron pointed to a chair on his side.

Song Ye nodded, and quietly sat down.

"The recent state of instability is likely due to recent tensions between the Saladin Empire and the Luden kingdom. We are just in the right place, on the border between the two countries. We will be the first line of battle, if a war occurs. I sent some of my troops to the port, to buy some new weapons and armor. They should be on the road back now..... " The Baron began to discuss matters again with Otis.

Song Ye quietly sat on the side and watched them discuss.

Needless to say, he already had a deep impression of the Baron.

But Otis is different.

This is a bear-like man.

Just sitting in a chair, he gives off the powerful feeling of a titan. His full physique was the equivalent of 2 adults. His body was covered with shiny black iron armor. His bare head shone like a lightbulb, and a silver earring hung upon one ear. It made him look abnormally savage.

"According to vision, analyze the combat capability of the two." Song Ye issued an order in his mind.

Suddenly a layer of faint numbers and symbols of data quickly flowed down through his sight, like a waterfall. It was a light blue, large and dense data flow, which looked very complex.

Song Ye knows, from Engel's memories, the best way to protect yourself is by fighting in this world. Only strength can save yourself from enemy threats at all times. So for his first use of the bio-chip, he chose to scan the fighting ability of the 2 men.

Baron and Otis did not talk about a certain topic.

But Song Ye noted that from time to time, the Baron's sight would fall upon him. Seeing his absent-minded face, both the Baron and Otis's eyes showed a trace of disappointment.

Both presumably wanted Song Ye to get involved in these affairs, to prepare for his future succession to the ruler of the territory. But Song Ye was currently waiting for the results of his scan, so he showed them an absent-minded face, and this let down their expectations.

Song Ye noticed their glances and expressions, but he saw that the analysis results had came out.

"Kyle Leo, visual estimate of combat capability. Strength is greater than 2, Agility is greater than 2, and Physique is greater than 2.

Otis, visual estimate of combat capability. Strength is greater than 3, Agility approximately equal to 1, and physique is greater than 3. "

Song Ye's face slightly twitched.

For the data given above, 1 point was the equivalent of a normal adult male’s strength, according to the standards of past life’s Earth.

If viewed according to this data, father of this world and Otis can be considered like Superman from the comic books.

A strength of two or three times an average person does not simply say that their fighting force is two or three times an average person, but represents enough strength to fight 10 or even several 10’s of people of ordinary strength. Physique is the mix of ability to resist diseases, recover from injuries, and most importantly, time required to recover energy, total endurance, and defence.

"Sure enough, this world is already not Earth...." Song Ye was speechless for a moment.

"Zero, give me my own analysis of body strength.."

After picking, a translucent pale blue data sheet surfaced in front of Song Ye's eyes.

"Engel Leo, physical analysis.

Strength is less than 0.3, Agility is less than 0.4, and physique is about 0.7. "

"......." Song Ye couldn’t say anything for the moment.

Although this body is only fourteen years old, but these stats are still too terrible. Under normal circumstances, even if it is a boy from Earth this age, strength should be about 0.5, and agility should be about 1.2. But he does not know what this Engel did or what went wrong. After accepting training in Kandia, he was still so weak.

Or maybe it might be because he was still recovering from injury.

Song Ye thought of it that way.

On the other side, the Baron and Otis are no longer talking about their plans, but are instead looking at Song Ye.

"From tomorrow onwards, Engel, you will follow Otis in combat training. Some other castle children will be trained with you." Baron dully said.

"Yes, father."

"Your physique is not very good, so I wanted you to learn fighting skills more for the sake of training your physique." The Baron looked at Engel with a little worry in his eyes.

Song Ye also understood that if this body’s physique was actually good, then Engel would not have completely lost consciousness just from falling off a horse, and gave him the opportunity to steal the body.

"I know." Song Ye nodded.

"How has your physical recovery gone?" Otis gently asked.

"I am fine, so the basic training will be no problem."

"That's good." Otis nodded.

"if you want to eat anything, you can go tell maid ChangAn KeEr(长安克尔). The day before yesterday, we hunted a horned bull, good for your body recovery. Well, go to rest for now." The Baron said.

Song Ye stood up, made a respectful gesture, and walked out of the room.

Marie still stood there alone, on the dark stairs, holding a candlestick.

Song Ye walked over.

"There are no other people here at this time? Why is this hallway not lit up?"

Marie shook her head and said "Here is the residential area. The castle people should mainly be in the training area and the tavern. Since few people are here, I did not want to waste candles."

"Oh." Song Ye answered as he nodded.

He knew from Engel's memory, that the castle was more or less divided into several areas..

There was the residential area, activity area, as well as the miscellaneous area.

The activity area has the training ground and the wrestling floor. The miscellaneous area has the tavern, blacksmith shop, and stables.

In fact, the total size of the fort is actually equivalent to one of his past life’s universities. There are only about 200 people in the castle. Only cavalry knights and strong swordsmen are qualified to live in the castle. There only about 100 of these people.

"I should go back first." Song Ye shook his head, and thought no more about it.

They walked, one person in front and one in back, back to Song Ye’s bedroom.

Song Ye just entered the bedroom, yet saw a figure in the corner. It was Cecilia from before.

"You wretched cretin, who let you freely enter the bedroom of young master Engel!!" After Marie, who was behind Song Ye, saw the figure, she immediately roared out.

The figure in the corner shrank further and further.

Song Ye raised his hand to stop Marie, who was preparing to charge over.

"It’s nothing. You should go first."

Marie quickly stopped her actions.

"Yes, young master."

The door was shut, with a creak sound.

Song Ye went to the corner, and saw the girl his father had sent before.

She wore a white dress, revealing two smooth shoulders, with delicate white skin, and a shawl of black hair. If it were not for the tearstains on her face, she was indeed a young and pretty small girl.

Song Ye did not have any particular thoughts in mind.

He threw a part of the silk quilt on top of his bed over on to Cecilia’s body. He then collapsed on top of his bed

"(Breath)...." He let out a deep sigh.

Based upon a perspective of the current situation, my current status and circumstances are rather good. With the Baron’s protection, I do not need to worry. But nothing will stay the same over the long term, so I must prepare ahead of time. This world is, after all, not as peaceful as Earth is.

Song Ye, with racing thoughts in his mind laid down on the bed, and slowly went to sleep.
    Last edited by Found; 11-13-15 at 12:43 AM.

thank you for the chapters, can you post the raws

Are we allowed to post links to raws? Besides,it's rather easy to find the raws? Just google search the Chinese title.

i have to say, this is really interesting...
    Please keep translating this story...

Btw is this story already complete?

This story is already complete.
    Should I change the obvious name transliterations or keep them as is?

Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    Are we allowed to post links to raws? Besides,it's rather easy to find the raws? Just google search the Chinese title.
    I guess it's because you misspelled the Chinese title lol
    btw, to change the pinyin into western names may be better imo.
    Last edited by muutee; 11-17-15 at 06:44 PM.

I assume this should be 巫师世界, rather than 无视世界, which means 'World of Ignoring'
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I assume this should be 巫师世界, rather than 无视世界, which means 'World of Ignoring'
    Lol, this. It was so obvious in hindsight, but i had to actually search for the author to find the book. Then i facepalmed at myself
    Translating 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change ) by 唐家三少 ( Tang Jia San Shao ) @ http://wuxiaworld.com/hjc-index/ & Shadow Rogue @ https://zentranslations.wordpress.com

In hospital.
    ER+IV+backed up work= No chapters for 1 or 2 weeks. Sorry. I hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    In hospital.
    ER+IV+backed up work= No chapters for 1 or 2 weeks. Sorry. I hope you understand.
    Very nice work you have done! Take care and I'm praying you get better soon !
    (all for the sake of chugging our more chapters) just kidding :P

Wizard World chapter 5 Daily Life part 2

After an indeterminate period of time, he was awakened by some shouting.

Opening his eyes, Song Ye propped himself up, and the white quilt fell off him.

"Did I go to sleep this way?" Song Ye rubbed his eyes, as he clearly remembered that he threw the quilt to the corner, to Cecilia.

Suddenly, a small hand came over from his left..

Song Ye looked over.

Song Ye discovered that Cecilia was actually lying down on his left, her small body curled up, sleeping soundly.

Then Song Ye noticed that someone took off his coat and socks.

"It seems that this little girl did it." Song Ye immediately guessed the truth.

He first saw Cecilia, on a hillside, when he went out on a hunting trip.

At that time, Cecilia was tending sheep on the hillside. After Engel had an infatuation at first glance, and at the Baron’s request, Kandia city sent her over as Engel’s present.

The little girl was just from the peasantry, so Cecilia was sensible. She is also very aware of her circumstances. If she can get young master Engel to like her, her family would have safety and a better life. She also had an older brother and younger sister. So she could be considered willing to be Engel’s present.

Song Ye knew these circumstances from Engel's memories. So he roughly guessed that it was Cecilia who took off his coat and socks.

The bright rays of morning streamed in from the window, along with cool air.

The sounds of the guard doing morning training came in from outside.

Song Ye lifted himself up, and got off the bed.

But he was a bit embarassed to look at his lower body.

Between his two legs, a part of his pants jutted out. It was an indicator that the body was already starting to heal, as his body vigoursly manifested this type of energy.

It could be that Engel was too loud, as Cecilia also rubbed her eyes and got up. From her perspective, it was easy to see the bulge between Engel's pants.

Cecilia's face turned a bit red, as she sat down on the bed, flustered.

"Young master Engel...How should I serve?" She softly asked.

When Song Ye heard this type of words from the cute 15 year old female, his blood burned up, and flowed to his head. He almost wanted to leap on her.

"Are you able to do some chores? If you can, then quickly get some water for me to wash my face." He answered, in a muffled tone, slightly grimaced, while resisting his burning desire.

"Y..Yes."

His expression may have frightened her, as her face became a bit pale. She hurried off the bed, quickly got to the door, and rushed out of the bedroom.

Only then did Song Ye relax himself a bit.

Although Cecilia was a gift from his father, she was still too young. His morals and ethics prevented him doing anything; he just could not do it.

But the most important part is, that this type of thing is too early for his current situation. He was only 14 years old, so this type of activity could leave his growth stunted, and place him in poor health.

So although he could satisfy his sexual desires at any time, he was able to rationally restrain his desires.

After Cecilia left, Song Ye's impulse was not as strong.

Because he was too tired yesterday, he did not wash. This made Song Ye, who washed his face and feet daily in the past, feel rather uncomfortable.

It seems like they wash the face only once a day here. The water supply is far away, and not as easy to obtain as in the past, so it can not be squandered, very inconvienent.

He walked to the open window, and lowered his head to get a look outside.

On the empty area before the forest, a group of black-armored troops were jogging in formation. They were wearing heavy iron full-body plate armor, carrying a large sword on their backs, doing their morning exercise. Each sword was at least palm sized in width. Dust was spreading up from where they were running.

"Eleven!"

The leading soldier shouted.

"Eleven!" All the men shouted after him. Although the voices were uneven, the sound was loud and clear. Mixed in with those voices were the sharp calls of the birds too.

Song Ye suddenly had a invigorating feeling. His last wisps of drowsiness cleared away.

"Now, I probably be thinking of how to increase my physical parameters". Song Ye rubbed his chin, looked at the troops below, and started thinking.

I remember that there are two functions of the micro-chip, one being analysis, and one being storage of memory. Analysis requires a lot of data to obtain an answer that is mostly true. Such as yesterday, when I scanned Father and Otis' physical parameters, the data was definitely not precise. It was more or less a broad scope. Also, data can only be collected from my senses. The storage can count as the analysis feature's database, able to collect a large quantity of data. It can be regarded as the hard disk of the analysis feature, which also means that I cannot just go in and obtain memories. This requires a process, a process where memories are sent from the microchip to the brain.

Song Ye pondered this information out.

If I want to strengthen the body, then one of the best methods is to exercise. The analysis power should probably be able to create a plan of exercise out, a exercise that will best fit my body.

After a while, Cecilia brought over a silver water basin and towel. After he finished washing his face, he instructed Cecilia to obediently stay in the room.

Now, Song Ye left the room, and looked down, while walking down the spiral staircase.

It could not be considered bright outside, as he walked down the staircase, holding the railing. The staircase could be considered a bit shadowy.

Walking down from the 4th floor, he saw that the corner of every floor had a small window.

As he was walking down, he saw a female servant spending a great deal of effort opening each small window to let in a bit of air.

"Young master Engel, good morning." The female servant respectfully stated when she saw Engel.

The sounds of the guard doing their morning training came in through the window, far away.

The servant speaking to him was merely a young and pretty young lady, not older than 20. The servants of the castle were handpicked by the Baron, so ugly and unsensible servants were not taken. Therefore, they were rather pretty.

"The guard group doing morning training is who's?" Song Ye asked.

"They are sir Anri's mounted troops". The female servant respectfully answered.

"Anri?"

"Sir Anri is Sir Otis's primary aide. Young master Engel, it is natural of you not to recognize him, as he was newly recruited" The female servant replied in a low voice.

"Ah, I know now." Song Ye nodded, did not say anymore, and continued down.

Outside of the residential area was a patch of empty ground. The entire fort was built with the buildings aligned in a circular shape. In the center is the activity area.

Rays of early morning sunshine penetrated the circle of buildings through the gaps between the buildings. A golden beam of light, like a pillar, shone on the sides of the area.

The activity area was a grayish area similar to a sports field. On there were some older youths, male and female, doing basic exercises.

These youths were mostly wearing gray or white clothes. Intermittent grunt noises sounded from time to time. The males were swinging the wooden swords with all their strength slicing downwards, doing some training movements as they lifted up the sword again.

The females were practicing with bows, shooting at targets some 10's of meters away.

On the edge there stood a tall and firm male figure.

Song Ye looked over, and saw that it was a middle-aged man, wearing gray upper clothing and black pants. His figure was robust and strong, only a bit less than knight Otis.

His arms were crossed in front of his chest, as he quietly watched the youth train in the center of the area. He gave off a steady, calm feeling.

As Song Ye saw him, he also saw Song Ye exiting from the building.

The man waved Song Ye over.

"Hey, hey!" The man shouted in a big voice.

"Everyone stop for now!"

"All come over!"

All the currently training youth looked over,

One of the male youths near the man still ferociously sliced downward his wooden sword, creating some wind sounds.

As some females looked over, he let out a proud smile.

"I said! Stop!

"Gary, you didn't hear me?" The middle-aged man showed a displeased expression.

"Yes yes yes....Dear sir Arad.

The male youth half-heartedly replied as he put down his wooden sword, and lazily walked over.

Until all of the youths had gathered, Song Ye had also came to the man's side, quietly standing.

"From today onwards, we will have a member".

Arad clapped his hands a few times, bringing out a clear sound.

"Young master Engel, who just returned not too long ago from Kandia city. Everyone should have seen him before? During yesterday's greeting time?"

None of the youths spoke, the boys for the most part, displayed an indifferent attitude. But the females looked at Song Ye with a bit of curiosity.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence.

Song Ye frowned. He came for the morning practice, not to waste time with introductions.

"Sir Arad..."

"You can just call me Arad" The middle-aged man politely answered.

Song Ye nodded his head. "Alright. Arad, if there is nothing important, then don't delay everyone's practice. I just got injured this time not too long ago, so I want to learn from the basics over again. Can I bother you to show me a demonstration"?

For a moment, Arad looked distracted. "Haven't the exercise basics been taught to Engel before in the castle and in Kandia? This are the basics, actually need to demonstrate?"

"He doesn't know how to train the basics, and he can't do it either?" It is unknown who spoke out in the small voice.

"Don't randomly speak like that!"

The youths mostly displayed contempt on their faces.

In this type of era, strength is admired. A person constantly striving to become stronger is the type respected by others. And the people that do not strive to become stronger are often looked down upon by others.

A group of people's gazes were all resting upon Song Ye, similar to how they would look at some exotic animal. Song Ye used great effort to keep motionless and unfazed, and instead focused his attention on Arad.

If it wasn't for the fact that my memory is so fuzzy, if it wasn't for the fact that the previous Engel was an idiot only able to seek pleasure, how would he, Song Ye, get into such embarassing circumstances!

"Arad, can you do it?" Song Ye emphasized his question once more.

"Ok...Ok..." Arad hesitated for a bit, but still agreed.

"But I can only teach you the fundamentals. If you want to move beyond those exercises, Sir Otis and the Baron can probably teach you." His words are spoken this way, but everyone knows, fighting force in this era is definitely not just obtainable from some teaching.

From the rumors floating about the region, nobody has ever heard before of someone who became strong just from being taught.
    Last edited by Found; 12-01-15 at 11:59 PM.

Can a moderator change the title to 巫师世界? I was typing the pinyin and didn't notice.