Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ice Fantasy 《幻城》 - Feng Shao Feng, Victoria Song, Ma Tian Yu

Banned

Downloaded 40 episodes in HD 720p, but only at episode 14. Omg, this show only starts to get good at episode 12. The ones before were so painful to watch, it took me two weeks just to get thru one episode with me wanting to quit at least 3 times per episode. All I can say is perseverance pays off. I'm just starting to enjoy the show. Probably would have already given up if it weren't for the HD files. This show deserves to be watched at least at 720p proper...

Banned

Ice Fantasy banned in China:

For the first half of 2016, The Translator had the highest ratings. The sequel, The Negotiator, is expected to be promoted in Korea as well. The drama already has a Korean title and it hasn’t started filming yet. There’s speculation that Huang Zitao will play the experienced negotiator who trains Yang Mi‘s character, an intern (I’m excited to hear Tao speak Korean again). It appears that the sequel will focus on Chinese-Korean relations. This subject is a hot topic right now as SARFT (the government body that regulates the film/television industry in China) has now officially banned Korean dramas altogether. Now, K-dramas can no longer be broadcast online as well as on TV. The reason for banning K-dramas (and Korean actors) is that these dramas have had such a negative impact on Chinese people causing exhaustion (lack of sleep due to watching these dramas) and even death. Moreover, SARFT says that it will review each episode of shows to evaluate whether elements included can be shown on television and online. As a result, Ice Fantasy cannot air any more episodes. The remaining episodes are banned from appearing on TV and online. UPDATE: It appears that IF has decided to fully edit the show in order to continue airing (still unsure what the final outcome is, but they said they might still air!). Also, SARFT will start regulating what is being broadcast online. Thus, some new dramas with Korean actors and with time-travelling/fantasy/LGBTQ love elements are most likely never going to see the light of day

Lol, this what happens when u mess with China by installing THAAD in South Korea. Anyways, I already sensed something wrong when I found out later episodes of Ice Fantasy would feature a Korean actress in a prominent role. Seriously, while I enjoyed the Korean actor in DGSD 2013 b/c he starred in a minor/non-leading/non-important role, Koreans don't belong in Chinese dramas in general irrespective of whether THAAD was given the go or not...

It's good that the Chinese gov decided to step in and make Ice Fantasy an example of what not to do in the CN entertainment industry. I sincerely hope to NOT/NEVER see a Korean in a future Chinese drama I could potentially enjoy ever! Don't know what the production team was thinking casting this Korean actress in I.F., almost as crazy as asking Chinese ppl to buy exploding Samsung phones or exploding Samsung washing machines...

(Well, actually, I sort of like Ice Fantasy, but I hope the Chinese gov would force the production team to edit the sh1t out of the remaining episodes and release them so that the Korean actress never appears on the screen by the time I get to them...)
    Last edited by hirobo2; 11-12-16 at 10:28 PM.

Why does SARFT ban IF just because there is a Korean actress in the drama so long it fulfills the requirements eg. how many local actors vs foreign actors? If they want to ban it, they should have done so in the very beginning not when the drama is halfway through? I feel sorry for the cast and crew involved. I think to encourage creativity particularly in the entertainment sector, some creativity should be allowed. No entertainment industry will continue to grow if the rules are too rigid.

The notion that online dramas create exhaustion death is like cases where people blamed McDonald for getting obsese because they could not resist eating McDonald.
    Last edited by Ilovewuxia; 11-15-16 at 05:04 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Why does SARFT ban IF just because there is a Korean actress in the drama so long it fulfills the requirements eg. how many local actors vs foreign actors? If they want to ban it, they should have done so in the very beginning not when the drama is halfway through? I feel sorry for the cast and crew involved. I think to encourage creativity particularly in the entertainment sector, some creativity should be allowed. No entertainment industry will continue to grow if the rules are too rigid.

The notion that online dramas create exhaustion death is like cases where people blamed McDonald for getting because they could not resist eating McDonald.
    China has given South Korea plenty of times to back away from THAAD deployment. The point of no return was right before IF got banned. The Americans say that THAAD is to protect SK from NK. The real purpose is to swap it for offensive weapons against China and Russia (and of course the spying that comes with the X-band radar). I think the sequence of events goes like this:

1. Point of no return wrt to SK's neighbors (China and Russia) with SK totally letting American THAAD onto their soil. This happened like right before Ice Fantasy got banned.

2. Economic actions ( banning of all things Korean in China including Chinese products featuring Korean personalities )

3. Political actions ( placing blame on SK and THAAD in the international community, isolating SK politically )

4. Military actions ( obviously China and Russia will have a military response on SK since THAAD is all about placing American offensive weapons meant for China and Russia on SK soil, possible there will be a Korean war right around the corner involving USA SK Japan NK China Russia with the latter three siding to war against the former three)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FJzX2ZWVTAg/V7fipOglhrI/AAAAAAAABgY/Z1F1sduvQF8Y3bUziyrz0TPZNDB4NQUkwCLcB/s1600/112719ektt7lk6gb71btuw.jpg')
    Last edited by hirobo2; 11-14-16 at 06:19 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewuxia View Post
    Why does SARFT ban IF just because there is a Korean actress in the drama so long it fulfills...
    The notion that online dramas create exhaustion death is like cases where people blamed McDonald for getting because they could not resist eating McDonald.
    Lol, China is not going to come out and say they're banning shows with Korean actors/actresses b/c relations with SK just took a nose dive. Blaming those products for causing exhaustion seems more legitimate.

I think politics and art should not mix. But unfortunately ....

Banned

I am dropping Ice Fantasy at ep 24. I just can't that Korean actress who played Shi's mom. Her acting was worse than wooden. What a waste though b/c IF is the most visually gorgeous drama CGI fest I've seen to date!
    Last edited by hirobo2; 11-26-16 at 02:44 AM.

I can see why ppl quit this series.... even i did...

Banned

I'm giving Ice Fantasy a second chance. Speaking as a guy, Ma Tian Yu is just too adorable with silver hair. Plus, I had read that Li Luo and mermaid princess Lan Shang switch bodies later on and viewers actually applaud the actresses' attempt at imitating each other's character.

Banned

This is what probably keeping me clinging to the show, the high production value:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The Academy Award-winning Lord of the Rings set designer Dan Hennah was enlisted to design the sets for the production [Ice Fantasy], which were inspired by the buildings, landscapes and other aspects of ancient China as well as other western cultures.[15][18] One particular set, called the "Endless Sea", had been reported to be an area of 7,000 square meters, using 500 tons of artificial snow.[20] It had also been reported that about 300 million yuan was invested for the drama's production, with 2 million yuan to create the main palace alone.[20] Furthermore, more than 100 craftsmen were needed to make 6,000 props, with many used in large-scale battle scenes.[21] Around 70 to 80 percent of post-production was centered around the special effects and CGI.[22] Youhug stated: "This should be an unprecedented investment in a domestic drama, we also hope to achieve good visual effect as much as possible."[20]
    Last edited by hirobo2; 12-12-16 at 04:39 PM.

Banned

Thread seems dead, but actual viewership shows otherwise:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NwmQ_zOhhgI/WE3fSQj6oSI/AAAAAAAAHgg/Td4lCDQOhCQF6UjbpIEptaEi56TtEkUsQCLcB/s1600/Vlinkage%2BDec%2B2016%2B1.jpg')

Top dramas by view count:

1. Legend of Chusen (Zhao Li Ying, Li Yi Feng) 25.5 billion
    2. Legend of Miyue (Sun Li) 23.9 billion
    3. Journey of Flower (Zhao Li Ying and Wallace Huo) 21 billion
    4. Princess Weiyoung (Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin) 19 billion
    5. Ode to Joy (Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Olivia Wang Zi Wen, Yang Zi, etc.) 18.3 billion
    6. Ice Fantasy (Feng Shao Feng, Victoria Song and Ma Tianyu) 16.4 billion
    7. Just One Smile is Very Alluring (Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang) 15.8 billion
    8. To Be A Better Man (Sun Hong Lei, Jiang Shu Ying) 14 billion
    9. Nirvana in Fire (Hu Ge) 13.7 billion
    10. Empress of China (Fan Bing Bing) 13.5 billion
    11. Sparrow (Li Yi Feng, Zhou Dongyu and Zhang Ruo Yun) 11.6 billion
    12. The Mystic Nine (William Chan and Zhao Li Ying) 11.4 billion
    13. God of War Zhao Yun (Lin Gengxin and Im Yoona) 10.8 billion
    14. Legend of Zhen Huan (Sun Li) 10.8 billion
    15. Sword of Legends (Li Yi Feng and Yang Mi) 10.1 billion
    16. My Sunshine (Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang) 10 billion

Banned

I have watched 43 episodes of Ice Fantasy so far (about slightly into the third act). Seeing how it's such a long show (62 episodes total), here is my review of the 1st and 2nd Acts of Ice Fantasy.

*** Spoilers below ***

Q: What is Ice Fantasy (for the uninitiated)?

A: What you get when you combine ROCH, DGSD, and Death Note set in a Lord of the Rings universe:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jxaoNpGxTAs/WFnO-LB0pyI/AAAAAAAAC5A/YybShOQE_6Uen0r6qonSZwRmHpoIpNiZgCLcB/s1600/cf41bbdfa7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TLtWXu196I4/WFnPAh-pq4I/AAAAAAAAC5E/VdXS5J1tAGo5HlJmGF_QpcuyFZIljqzRgCLcB/s1600/demi-gods-and-semi-devils.16340.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J52APnUP-j4/WFnPEeClCkI/AAAAAAAAC5I/qgHhMxPYZIAN-_Y6xf1_j6QqcSWRDnhAQCLcB/s1600/s-l1000.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7k8njZNbBLY/WFnPH-qgrrI/AAAAAAAAC5M/vSkMcpeYCbc3Hzpx2rrSsl_rPPP9Z1toQCLcB/s1600/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Fellowship-Of-The-Ring.jpg')

(Continue below)

Banned

(... continued from above)

Note: This review is from what I saw in the drama. The book may be completely different...

ACT I

Q: WTF happens in ACT I?

A: It begins when Yuan Ji (Ryuk) aka the most powerful immortal (used to be) in cloud form kills a visiting Fire Tribe Prince to the Ice Kingdom and causes the Fire Tribe to wage war on the Ice Tribe and kill off most of its members. Sort of like Ryuk in Death Note purposely dropping the Death Note at the beginning to start the sequences of events that unfolded...

Fire Tribe Prince manages to damage the Ice Sheath that protects the Ice City before Yuan Ji (in cloud form) kills him. Fire King captures Ice King and Queen. Enter Kasuo (Frodo Baggins) and Ying Kong Shi (Samwise Gamgee), the only surving princes of the Ice Kingdom, on a quest to retrieve the six leaves of the Ice Crystal (the One Ring) to repair the Ice Sheath and repel the Fire King's invasion. Accompanying them on their quest is Li Luo (Strider/Aragorn), their mortal world envoy.

Yadda yadda yadda. They meet the tribes that each held a leaf of the Ice Crystal. The Fire King sends people to go after them. Standard story plot devices, except... Ying Kong Shi (Duan Yu) got separated from Kasuo and meets Fire Princess Yan Da (Mu Wanqing) sent to stop them, who doesn't recognize him b/c he's suddenly all grown up, and she falls for him. Can't remember if in the first or second act, but Ying Kong Shi's dad is not Ice King, and everyone is then lead to believe his father is Fire King. Which means Yan Da is is sister.

Meanwhile, Kasuo (Frodo Baggins) and Li Luo (Aragorn/Strider) increasingly fall in love with each other. When Kasuo eventually reunites with Ying Kong Shi, there's lots of teh bromances stuff from LOTR (like between Frodo and Sam; Kasuo-Li Luo relationship is also like Aragon + Arwen -- one is immortal while the other not). And the plot twist at the end of Act I was that Fire King manages to steal the Ice Crystal leaves from Kasuo and destroy them leaving no hope. Kasuo's soul was also shattered by Fire King, so he lost his powers and became an invalid.

~ Lots of pretty sceneries
    ~ Pretty CGI especially the immortals' powers
    ~ Very nice costumes

Dislikes:

~ It was boring for the first 12 episodes until they played the MWQ and Duan Yu card wrt to Shi and Yan Da
    ~ I thought it was going to be a kid's show when they introduced the Dream Weavers Tribe, but not the case
    ~ Some CGI fight scenes between Ice King and Fire King were really bad, almost Swordsman 2013 bad!
    ~ Too much kissing. OMG plz don't learn from the perverted Americans and their perverted Hollywood values. Chinese productions should uphold family values. Kiss scene between Kasuo and Li Luo was too excessive.

(Continued below)
    Last edited by hirobo2; 12-21-16 at 09:22 PM.

Banned

(... continued from above)

ACT II

Q: What about the 2nd Act?

A: It begins when Kasuo's little brother Shi grows immensely powerful (b/c his dad is not Ice King, who is sort of weaker than Fire King), so Shi decides to take on the Fire King himself to save Ice King+Queen, but mostly to save his beloved brother Kasuo, who is rendered an invalid by Fire King. However, Kasuo decides to risk it all (behind Shi's back) to retrieve the Deicide Sword, which can kill an immortal (aka Aragorn's sword that cut off Sauron's finger) by sacrificing his remaining soul to the Sword Faeries that guard it.

Q: So Kasuo got the Deicide (Deity Cidal sword/Aragorn's sword) but couldn't do anything with it b/c he lost his immortal powers to Fire King early on, while Shi uses it to expel the Fire Tribe, including Fire King, from Ice City?

A: That is correct.

Q: Wow, that sounds so action-drama generic and boring! Tell me again how Guo Jingming managed to borrow stuff from ROCH/DGSD, LOTR, etc. without having to pay a licensing fee to either Jin Yong or Tolkien estate?

A: Apparently someone got their arm chopped off again (by the Decide). But it wasn't Yang Guo this time but the soon-to-be rapist Fire Prince (different prince than the one Yuan Ji in cloud form killed at beginning of ACT I).

Q: Man seems to be a business genius, adapt Jin Yong works without paying royalties! Anyways, you mean Xiao Long Nu appeared in Ice Fantasy as a Guo Jingming character?

A: Yup. In ROCH, XLN was this female character with ethereal beauty that everyone desired. In Ice Fantasy, she's become mermaid princess Lan Shang, whose beauty charmed everyone and even aroused lust in Fire King himself.

Q: I'd rather not find out about the rape scene, but curiosity is getting the better of me. Tell me again how the rape scene in Ice Fantasy is an EXACT copy of the one in ROCH?

A: Ok. So after Fire Tribe is chased away from Ice City and everything going well, Shi tricks Lan Shang to take him to the reclusive Cherry Blossom Island by changing his appearance into Kasuo b/c Lan Shang (XLN) loves Kasuo (YG). Shi does it so he can get Lan Shang's mermaid jewel. But he doesn't know a mermaid only produces it when she makes love for the first time, so Shi runs away when he finds out. Mean while the sole remaining Fire Prince had been stalking them and overheard the conversation. So he approached Lan Shang from behind, blindfolded her and raped her. All that time Lan Shang thought it was Kasuo who made love to her b/c she was blindfolded.

Q: Wow that sucks (getting raped)! Anyways, let's just go over the boring filler stuff that happened in ACT II.

A: They (we) find out Shi''s dad isn't Fire King but Yuan Ji (at one time the most powerful immortal alive; the ROCH GWM or HSDS Chen Kun of Ice Fantasy). Yan Da isn't Shi's sister (DGSD borrowed idea again). Shi becomes King b/c Kasuo lost his immortal powers and couldn't out-compete Shi for the throne. Shi's mom killed a bunch of characters to conceal Shi's parentage but eventually this leaks out and she's imprisoned. Shi flees from Ice City after becoming its King for some time. Li Luo becomes a werewolf past sunset b/c she summoned the Spirit of the Fallen so she could eat the Sword Faeries living inside Kasuo, so his immortal powers could be restored. Kasuo marries Li Luo after regaining some of his powers.

Q: Zzz. What you say? Ah, nvm. Tell me about the plot twist(s) in ACT II plz.

A: Lan Shang tries to kill Shi for taking on Kasuo's form to deceive her, but ends up stabbing Li Luo with the Deicide. Li Luo's body gets sent to bottom of Infinity Ocean in ice coffin, where it's much colder than in Ice City, to preserve her. Lan Shang commits suicide by jumping into ocean when she's no longer a mermaid and ends up in a coma after Shi saves her. Shi finds out who raped Lan Shang and tricks Fire Prince into thinking Shi is rescuing him (after being captured by Ice Tribe). Rapist got sent off on a boat, whose Captain is Lan Shang's mom in disguise and she kills him in the middle of the sea.

Q: Hmm, all of that sounds nice but a bit melodramatic. Btw, what exactly happened in the climax of ACT II?

A: Shi kills himself infront of Kasuo so he could transfer all his non-Ice Tribe powers to Kasuo for ACT III.

~ Shi looks like a silver-haired Legolas in this Act.
    ~ I've always wanted to watch a ROCH adaptation where Lan Shang (XLN) really likes Kasuo (YG) and even went out to look for him (ie. during gathering of heroes), but Kasuo ends up marrying another woman.
    ~ I like William Feng's portrayal of She Mi (Kasuo's ancestor) more than his portrayal of Kasuo.
    ~ Really like dramas that have portals that take you instantly to another place/memory.

Dislikes:

~ Drama is really weird (one of its kind) where one moment I really hate it, the next I really like it.
    ~ Hated Shi's mom's actress portrayal of her... so wooden acting.
    ~ This Act should be rated R. Sex scene between Shi's mom and Fire King appears a little excessive for a Chinese drama.
    ~ Story doesn't have nearly the same magic as an original Jin Yong adaptation, b/c it's a mish-mash of various parts mixed with Japanese work in the third Act.
    Last edited by hirobo2; 12-22-16 at 12:35 PM.

Hi,
    I tried to give the show a shot but couldnt get into it. It's currently on Netflix with eng Subs so should I give it a try?

Have no other shows to watch after legend of chusen season 1 and wei young ended, waiting for subs for both chusen vol 2 and legend of flying daggers and new treasure raiders, should I give this a try since people keep saying after around ep 15 it go bettee but 61 ep is alot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    Hi,
    I tried to give the show a shot but couldnt get into it. It's currently on Netflix with eng Subs so should I give it a try?

Have no other shows to watch after legend of chusen season 1 and wei young ended, waiting for subs for both chusen vol 2 and legend of flying daggers and new treasure raiders, should I give this a try since people keep saying after around ep 15 it go bettee but 61 ep is alot.
    I think everyone should give this show a try if they like LOTR and especially Jin Yong works like ROCH. Reason I hated the first few episodes was b/c the story seemed like all over the place at first and I didn't know about how it's just a retelling of Jin Yong's various works in a Western setting. After all the author wrote the original story when he was like only 20 years old so not much experience yet in story telling. It was this Jin Yong familiarity that made the show much enjoyable later on. Anyways 61 episodes is not a lot. It's just around 10 more than Swordsman 2013 or ROCH 2014, both of which had like over 50 episodes, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by hirobo2; 12-23-16 at 09:39 AM.

Banned

After having sat thru all 62 episodes of Ice Fantasy, here are my reactions of Act III (the last 22 episodes or so):

*** Spoilers below ***

Q: I heard that most ppl dropped the series around episode 20. But you... you actually sat thru it all? What are your thoughts?

A: My first reactions after having been thru it all was, "WTF did I just watched?" But that was just right after watching it. After thinking about it for some more, it seemed like a pretty alright show. Here are the things I missed earlier in my review of Acts I + II.

Q: Go on.

A: You know those two brothers who fought over Guo Fu and didn't end up with her in the end in ROCH?

Q: Ah yes, those two who made YG pretend he was going to marry GF.

A: Yup. They're actually in Ice Fantasy, and so is Guo Fu (Chao Ya). Like usual, none of them ended up with Chao Ya in the end. In fact, even CY got killed off after she had some time to regret over their deaths...

Q: Very gory this drama seems.

A: Yup, they killed off everyone except Granny, Kasuo, Li Luo, Lan Shang, and Xing Jiu. Fire King turned into a soul-eating cannibal, but Shi killed him off. Shi eventually commits suicide (again) so he could transform the Blood Lotus to revive Kasuo, etc. It seemed like Yuan Ji (Sauron/Ryuk from Death Note) was the least violent of the lot...

Q: Ah, I see. What's this I hear about Ice Fantasy having anything to do with Death Note?

A: Well, the original story was written before Death Note manga ever existed. It's now like at least a decade since Death Note anime aired, so the producers thought they'd incorporate something from it into this drama version. In LotR, Sauron couldn't do jack after having lost his body and became the all-seeing eye. In Ice Fantasy, Yuan Ji roamed about as a sort of "Death God" (ie. Ryuk) in cloud form with about 10% of his original powers after having lost his physical body. And in this form, he could actually possess ppl to do stuff for him.

Q: Very interesting! What was the most bad-arse thing you like about Ice Fantasy?

A: It was the Veiled Lotus fairy. She played a tricked on Kasuo! Not just any trick mind you, she's been "there" like for millions of years just teasing every immortal who ever appeared before her to make a wish. The other thing was I thought the love story of side characters Dieche and Chi Mo was really good and touching, almost even better than Tristan and Isolde English story classic!

Q: Anything else before you give a final verdict?

A: Saruman is in it. Unlike LotR, Yuan Ji (Sauron) got killed off first (or again if you look at it from another angle). Then it was Fire King (Saruman)'s turn in episode 62. The Ice King is actually based on the character Gandalf from LotR b/c Ice King faced off Fire King again near the end (like Gandalf vs Saruman in LotR: The Two Towers). And they both carried magical staffs so it made the resemblance to the LotR chars even more striking!

Summary of Ice Fantasy: Genius story idea (Veiled Lotus) executed rather poorly marred by occassionally childish plot elements and relies to much on fan-service (too much display of female cleavages) to satisfy its audiences.

My verdict: 7.5/10 (Above Average)
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-02-17 at 08:33 PM.

I started watching this series but fell off. I'm glad I saw it on Netflix because I saw it on DramaFever and it had way too many ads.

This show drags and too many fillers with old episodes. I think up into episodes 45 I was so sick of the show and just wanted it to end, but I had to finish it because I got so far in.

I wonder if they'll do a sequel as Ying Kong Shi goes off to find the Scarlet Lotus to revive Ka Suo? I would have changed bits and pieces, to have the ending turned out better. But overall it's not a terrible series. It's got likeable characters and nice side stories and love interests.

The part where Yan Da dies in Ying Kong Shi's arms was probably the saddest scene in the entire drama, that made me tear up. Makes me appreciate Yan Da's character even more.

I would give it a try. It's long but addicting. 😂

I saw this show every night it aired through Youhug's offical Youtube channel {the entire series is there with chinese subs} I watched it for two reasons

1: The landscapes
    2: The four main characters {Kasou, Lilou, Yanda, and Shi}

I enjoyed every episode, the way the actors played their characters just made it feel so much better and lifelike, none of the effects for lackluster either, they all had movie quality feel to them for me {which is actually saying a lot because I tried to get into Canda's production Once Upon a Time for ABC, and the greenscreen was crap}

I never wanted it to end
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lianazhu View Post
    I saw this show every night it aired through Youhug's offical Youtube channel {the entire series is there with chinese subs} I watched it for two reasons

1: The landscapes
    2: The four main characters {Kasou, Lilou, Yanda, and Shi}

I enjoyed every episode, the way the actors played their characters just made it feel so much better and lifelike, none of the effects for lackluster either, they all had movie quality feel to them for me {which is actually saying a lot because I tried to get into Canda's production Once Upon a Time for ABC, and the greenscreen was crap}

I never wanted it to end
    The cinematography coupled with landscapes were breath-taking. Ice Fantasy had a very good director.

Anyways, the numbers don't lie. Ice Fantasy MV was viewed 54 million times on YT. Simply mind-boggling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxLOj3TB5k
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-07-17 at 10:31 AM.