Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Disguiser 《伪装者》 - Hu Ge, Jin Dong, Wang Kai, Liu Min Tao

Default The Disguiser 《伪装者》 - Hu Ge, Jin Dong, Wang Kai, Liu Min Tao

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/kMFCwJe.jpg')

Hu Ge as Ming Tai
    Jin Dong as Ming Lou
    Liu Min Tao as Ming Jing
    Wang Kai as Ming Cheng
    Song Yi as Yu Man Li
    Wang Zheng as Guo Qi Yun
    Liu Yi Jun as Wang Tian Feng
    Wang Ou as Wang Man Chun
    Yue Yang as Liang Zhong Chun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Outsanity; 11-04-15 at 02:20 AM.

I am so surprised that there isn't a thread for this after how popular Nirvana in Fire is... This certainly doesn't "match up" in terms of complexity, but it's really, really good in its own right.

I agree. The Disguiser has been so popular since late August in China. So many great fan videos came out on Bilibili. The closeness (or couple, short for cp) of Ming Lou and Ah Cheng, which can be called "Lou Cheng" 楼诚, is soooooo sweet +++++. They say 楼诚 might be the greatest cp throughout 2015, perfect cp.

I don't know how many times I have rewatched 楼诚's cut version on Bilibili. And so many girls started to become Wang Kai's fans from this drama. Ah Cheng's so perfect!
    Last edited by xiaodan4869; 11-06-15 at 07:47 PM.

@xiaodan4869
    Yay, I'm glad for another 楼诚 fan! Yes, their relationship is based off on so much understanding and there is so much chemistry between those two actors. I personally am someone who became a huge fan of Wang Kai after seeing him in The Disguiser; the man is too handsome >3<

I heard that there is going to be a movie coming out based on Ah Cheng's and Ming Lou's time in Paris, I hope they use the same actors!

Can you send me the link to the video you mentioned? I'm not too familiar with Bilibili, but it seems like a Chinese version of youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Outsanity View Post
    @xiaodan4869
    Yay, I'm glad for another 楼诚 fan! Yes, their relationship is based off on so much understanding and there is so much chemistry between those two actors. I personally am someone who became a huge fan of Wang Kai after seeing him in The Disguiser; the man is too handsome >3<

I heard that there is going to be a movie coming out based on Ah Cheng's and Ming Lou's time in Paris, I hope they use the same actors!

Can you send me the link to the video you mentioned? I'm not too familiar with Bilibili, but it seems like a Chinese version of youtube?
    Bilibili at very first was famous for its bullet curtain (flying comments) and Japanese animations, now it includes almost every field (game, dance, music, movie, drama, etc). For 楼诚, I have watched way too many fanvids...

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3157139/ One day of Lou & Cheng
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3166676/ Lovesickness
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3080949/ Three lifetimes (Sorry I don't know how to translate beautifully..)
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2927748/ 自此Since山hills 水waters 不相逢 never meet
    sequel of ↑ http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2947031/ Meet in dreams

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3073782/ World famous music: Family Ming's Rap...

You can watch these first. If you understand some background lyrics, you may get these videos' points better (They rearranged lines in the drama and used lyrics to complete new stories of MV...) Almost forget, you may also disable those flying comments by unclick the button (when it's in grey color) next to the volume button.
    Last edited by xiaodan4869; 11-06-15 at 08:01 AM.

@xiaodan4869
    I saw some of those before, haha. Checking 'em out now. :3
    I love how Wang Kai is kind of extremely politically correct about everything despite how many times people ask him about CP, pairings, etc. xD

You ever saw New Detective Squad with Wang Kai? He had a lot of chemistry with the other lead, too. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Outsanity View Post
    @xiaodan4869
    I saw some of those before, haha. Checking 'em out now. :3
    I love how Wang Kai is kind of extremely politically correct about everything despite how many times people ask him about CP, pairings, etc. xD

You ever saw New Detective Squad with Wang Kai? He had a lot of chemistry with the other lead, too. x3
    Yes, just finished watching the third time two days ago..

I'm not sure if you know the most popular topic about WK these days is "what's the point of my life without sleeping with him"
    how dirty ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xiaodan4869; 11-06-15 at 10:14 AM.

@xiaodan4869
    I only saw it once so far, hehe...
    I thought the most popular thing was "Jing Wang Fei" but I'm outdated.
    But that is so pointless xD You're not going to sleep with him no matter how much you want to anyway xD
    Like he said, he doesn't even get enough sleep himself, hehe

I stopped watching this after a few episodes, but became a wk girl after lyb.but reading all your comments here I guess I have to pick it up again.

Could anyone teach me how to insert images here? I mean to show each image in the post, but not an attachment or link??? This almost drives me crazy ╭(╯^╰)╮

Quote Originally Posted by xiaodan4869 View Post
    Could anyone teach me how to insert images here? I mean to show each image in the post, but not an attachment or link??? This almost drives me crazy ╭(╯^╰)╮
    [ Img ] [ / img]

Remove all spaces and put the image link in between the two brackets

Thanks! I figured out all I need is to copy and paste the image itself to the post ~~ And do you know how to upload images from computer (to show the image not an attachment too)??

Thanks! I figured out all I need is to copy and paste the image itself to the post ~~ And do you know how to upload images from computer (to show the image not an attachment too)??
    You can use tinypic.com.
    You won't need an account and you can upload any pictures there.

~~~

I'm not sure if you know the most popular topic about WK these days is "what's the point of my life without sleeping with him"
    Hahaah... I remember somewhere a report where WK (apparently famous for frank interviews) said "If you study hard enough you can sleep with whoever you want to." And this fandom going nuts over "Studying hard so I can sleep with WK" )))

I though it was a brilliantly funny way to generate fan-excitement and advance the cause of advocating education for teenage girls (and boys!) in China!

In any case, mostly xiaodan wanted to thank you for your tips on how to navigate Lofter!

Hi~
    I just started watching the drama, and well apparently I can't resist not knowing spoilers. I was wondering what happens to Yu Man Li at the end?

Spoiler alert!!! (Dead...

I am never going to understand the popular hype of thinking/daydreaming that a regular person could ever pair with or sleep with a celebrity.
    Sure, the celebrity might look really hot and have a killer on-screen personality, but how do you know that's how they really are? How do you know you two would have chemistry? How is it even realistic to imagine that you can sleep with a celebrity?

>.>

Of course no fans will sleep with him in real life. It is a joke to show how popular he is right now. As you said, a daydreaming. He was almost nobody before The Disguiser.

You can tell more or less his personality from interviews, events, his friends, and especially his earlier weibo when he was nobody.
    ~~~

Of course no fans will sleep with him in real life. It is a joke to show how popular he is right now. As you said, a daydreaming. He was almost nobody before The Disguiser.

You can tell more or less his personality from interviews, events, his friends, and especially his earlier weibo when he was nobody.
    What was he like when he was a nobody compared to him right now? WWK also has this older blog that I find quite interesting, though can't fully read. Weird thing is, there is almost nothing about KKW's relationships, except for two blog posts that vaguely hinted at a break up.