Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Teacher (我的美女老师) by Ram de Night (黑夜de白羊)

Default My Beautiful Teacher (我的美女老师) by Ram de Night (黑夜de白羊)

Hello everyone, this is a new project that I'm currently working on. It is a Xian Xia-Adventure-Comedy novel set in modern times.
    As this is the first time I start translating, there will be error along the way, but hopefully my translation will get better overtime.
    Without further ado, this is the first chapter.

This chapter is also available at subudai11.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 All Because of Lunchbox

"I'm sorry, but what we need here is a graduate student"

"sorry, I sympathize for you, can you speak english? what? even basic english is lacking. Very good, now turn around and go left, please go out from our back door."

"just graduate? no work experience? sorry, we need at least two years of work experience."

Qin Chao come home with a pained expression after interviewing with N number of company, wandering in the street like a zombie. This time is late at night, he ran the whole day, but without exception, each company rejected him."

Speaking of this is indeed a tragedy, when he was born, he was called Qin Shou.

(TL: shou = suffer)

His father meant him to bear this name until graduated from elementary school, but was forcibly changed by his mother to Qin Chao. Because she does not like what people always call her, Qin Shou's mom.

Graduated after spending four years at third rate college, Qin Chao was thwarted at every turn, can not even find a suitable job.

After graduation he stay in the southern city far from home. Haven't acomplishes anything, Qin Chao does not want to go home to take over his father small cell phone business.

"Oh God, please give me a job!" Qin Chao wailing sound was heard on a dark street. The previously dark window from surrounding resident suddenly turn brights.

"Who is this sh*t, shouting in the middle of the night."

"Where is the dog, quickly go home!"

"Don't let people sleep at night, here, eat this old lady's foot washing water!"

Right after this, come hissing sound, poor Qin Chao all his body till his shoes is dripping wet. His grandma, this late autumn, the splashing water make Qin Chao feel as if he goes to the north pole.

Especially this foot washing water's taste... Holy crap, this feet didn't washed at least a month.

"Who is it, speaking no conscience!" Wet and smelly, Qin Chao suddenly angry. At the same time as he curse, never knew from which window, suddenly fly out a black vase, bang it hit on Qin Chao's head.

Like being brutally hit by a stick, Qin Chao eyes become blurred, while clutching his head with blood coming out of it, he becomes weak and fall to the ground. At this time, a black smoke suddenly coming out from the broken vase, and flew into Qin Chao's body.

"Aiya, that's the Song dynasty vase I found in the antiques market! " At this time, on top of that tall buildings, an old man pull his naughty little grandson and start swatting his grandson's *ss.

"Stinky priest has been in captivity for more than 1000 years, I finally came back ... ... This man turned out to be a natural devil's body! Hahaha, The time for me Luo De to shine soon to come up. Stinky priests, wait, I soon get my revenge on you!

Looking down, that Qin Chao said to himself, and then climb up slowly from the ground.

At this time, his eye emits spookily green lights that appears very strange in this nighttime, as if came from the ghosts and demons of hell. Just as he was going to start slaughtering, making the soul of the dead as his energy source, in the sky suddenly flown a white ray.

"Not good ......It's the people from the shu sect ......At present I just resurrected, the soul is still unstable, better hides first." This Qin Chao snorted, the green lights in his eyes immediately gone, his body gone soft again, tumbled on the ground.

In the sky, unexpectedly there is a girl wearing white long gown, beautiful like an immortal, her feet stepping on the treasured sword, wandering in the sky nearby.

"It's strange, obviously in this neighborhood feel that devil Luo De's breath ......" the girl wrinkled her beautiful arched eyebrows, saying,"If I let that old devil Luo De born, is bound to lead to a reign of terror ...... No, I have to go back and report it."

Voice down, the girl put out her sword, then standing on it, immediately turned into a meteor, disappearing into the darkness.

After the girl departs, Qin Chao's eyes flicker not long after that, he slowly woke up.

"f***, it hurts." This guy appears to be restoring his own consciousness, touching his head while got up. But unexpectedly he can not trace his own wounds.

"Weird, is my head iron cast?" Qin Chao took a look at the broken vase on the floor, mumbling, and touched his growling belly, "anyway, better find a place to fill this stomach.

Qin Chao with dirty face, walk step by step back to his room.

After he graduated, he has been in the southern city for four or five months. In order not to keep the family worried, he said to his family that he had a good job. Therefore, Qin Chao has been trying hard to rationing his parents allowance.

If he can't find a job in less than three days, Qin Chao will starve in the streets. Even his rent, has been late for half a month, the landlord asked him for money every day. To that end, Qin Chao can only put out a debt letter.

This life, it's better to finish it clean by slicing knife on the neck.

Most of the night, Qin Chao belly is always hungry. He had to stop to buy the cheapest lunch, then casually looking for a park, sitting on a bench, and began to enjoy his big dinner.

At this time, in Qin Chao ear, suddenly heard the sound of some melodious voice on and off, this type of sound, only to appear in certain JAV . .

Qin Chao understands immediately, the place that he's stumble casually, unexpectedly is lover's rendezvous place. This guy think of themselves alone and could not help but sigh, holding the lunchbox, more unbearably lonely.

It was in this moment, a couple wearing a very fashionable outfit, while doing public display of affection, walk in front of him.

"Little brother, give brother face, give us this place okay?" The man with gold-rimmed glasses, body wearing suits with leather shoes, he looks like a second-generation rich. And in his arms a woman, although pretty, but why her eyes looked despised at him.

Qin Chao quickly realized, it is clear that he is looked down upon because of his dowdy appearance.

Before Qin Chao able to speak, seeing the lunch box in his hand, that glasses man laughed.

"I said, dude, you don't eat this. Looking at your appearance, must be unemployed right? No car no house no girlfriend? Otherwise you will not be eating lunch with only a couple of vegetarian dishes. Young people must eat healthy, I'll give you 100, KFC, McDonald's, eat whatever you want, eat until you vomit how about that?

Then, the man pull out his wallet, drew a piece of red paper from it, and throw it on top of Qin Chao lap.

"Thats only 100. You must be consider that too little, here gives you another 200. In any case my man doesn't need it, he's rich." The female with extremely slender waist, said that while taking the wallet from her "man" and pulls out a couple of red papers.

Depressed, Qin Chao push out the red papers and standing up while holding his lunch box.

"This money is for you to buy-keep it."

With that, he start to leave. At that time, suddenly jump out a shadow from behind.

"My Husband, are you here?"

"My Husband?"

Qin Chao is a little dizzy, when he turn his head back, his eyes suddenly turn bright.

A beauty!

Absolutely super gorgeous!

Under that beautiful red hair, is a perfectly oval small face. Her eyes are big with a little bit of blue colour, doesn't know if it's because of contact lense or a mixed blood. A thin frame glasses on top of her lovable nose made her beauty more elegant. Her mouth is very sexy, so sexy that Qin Chao can't help to take a bite.

Her body is also extremely proportional, just by the chest alone is making Qin Chao's mouth drooling. Estimation by looking, her chest is definitely a D+, can be called biological weapon!

Looking down, this woman soft white thighs are giving more stimulation to QinChao's senses. He wanted to pick up the pair of thigh, and carried them over his shoulders ......

"Did you, did you call me?" Qin Chao felt silly, this extremely beautiful woman, can not possibly have any relations with him.

He's holding the lunchbox, staring straight at that beauty.

"Oh, Darling, don't joke." That beauty approach, then holding onto Qin Chao's arm, QinChao can even feel that beauty soft breast.

"I have only one husband, that's you, who else could it be."

The couple next to them is almost becomes green with envy, especially the woman, she can she the woman in front of her is an astounding beauty but turn out to be a poor man's wife, almost make her spit blood.

And that rich guy is jealous too, while his face is only ordinary, but the eyes flashes a hint of lewdness.

What a fine b****....must be good to ride on top of his crotch....or just occasionally playing with another man's wife, also really good....

In his eyes, with his money, no beauty that he can't get.

"Beauty, my name is Yang Shu, chairman of Yang's Building Materials Group. Please accept my invitation, I invite you to go to French restaurant for dinner."

"Who cares!" The beautiful woman rolled her eyes, making this Chairman Yang Shu becomes awkward unable to extricate himself, "husband, let me eat your lunchbox, I am hungry."

With that, she immediately grab Qin Chao's lunchbox.

"Stop Running!"

"Damn, that smelly b*tch!" At this time, several ferocious hoodlums emerge from the woods, when thei saw the beauty, their eyes suddenly lit up.

"It's her, grab her! Damn, dare hit me."

A dyed blonde hair man touching the palm print on his face, angrily said.

The rich guy saw this scene suddenly turn around and run. His girlfriend also alarmed, and go chasing her boyfriend.

And that beauty also pressed her body to Qin Chao arm, sheepishly said: "Husband, they bully me!"

"This man is your husband? "The few hoodlums suddenly saw Qin Chao, their face suddenly looking a little vicious.

"Your husband appear here also good, damn b*tch, look how I'm gonna f*ck you in front of your husband!" A hoodlum swearing dirty words, rushed over.

Qin Chao Startled, he become crazy mad, shoved the beauty away, and using wild a** butt style try to hit that hoodlum.

"Damn, also dares to fight back!" That young hoodlum pulls out a bicycle chain from the bosom, about to hit Qin Chao right in the face.

QinChao is an otaku, never know how to fight. That wild a** butt style he showed before, only relying on courage. The hoodlum chains, suddenly appear on his face.

"A!" That beauty in the behind shocked, she shouted in panic. She pick up the lunchbox and start throwing everything inside, vegetable, garlic, rice and all of it toward the young hoodlum to keep him away from hitting Qin Chao, making the hoodlum back away several step.

While Qin Chao, half of his face are burning with pain, he start to lost consciousness.

He reach out to touch his face, immediately felt a trace of blood.

"Blood ... ..." seems similar taste to chicken blood, Qin Chao's body suddenly shivered. He seems to feel something was awakened by the blood inside his body, a strong desire to kill, filled his heart.

The hoodlum was startled, he suddenly felt the murderous look coming from Qin Chao, his heart pounding fast and hard, can't help but hold tight the chains.

Motherf*cker, wanna act like Stallone in front of me! Then he began to move the chain again and start pounding Qin Chaos head.

"Go to hell! stimulated by blood, Qin Chao this time is full of anger, he reached out, suddenly snatch the incoming chain. Meanwhile, another hand grabbed that hoodlums neck, pressing him to the ground. Finally, with his foot start kicking on his chest, making him unable to breath and pass out.

Qin Chao fight this time, completely relying on an brute force and blood, able to put down that bully.

And this time the second man also rushed over, with a brick in his hand, he repeatedly hit Qin Chous head.

With a loud thud, that brick broken into several pieces. Qin Chao soul is trembling with pain, but in the eyes of the hoodlums, Qin Chaos head is bloody, with green eyes staring at them.

That hoodlum can not help start to tremble, he feels as if being watched by a beast.

"Go to hell ......" Qin Chao suddenly move and punch him, it hit him right at his jaw. The sound of broken bones can clearly be heard, that hoodlum already lying on the ground.

The rest of the hoodlums, seeing this scene, already feeling scared. At this time, Qin Chaos face is full of blood, his eyes are red, he looks like a ghost coming out from hell.

Murder! That hoodlum begin shouting hysterically, he then run away as fast as possible and vanish without a trace.

"fiuh, finally beat them......."

At this time, the supernatural power that Qin Chao had, suddenly disperse, making his whole body weak, he slumped to the ground.

Qin Chao start to feel a splitting headache, throbbing again and again **. Although hes able to beat the hoodlums, but at this time, a bigger crisis coming to him. An evil laughter, reverberates in his ear.

"You go to hell ... ... you die, this magic body will be mine...... " That sounds become more and more noisy, so that Qin Chao had the feeling of nausea and vomiting.

Imagine, if a lot of people shouting incessantly in your ears, soon, you will have this feeling of vomiting.

Right at this moment, he is saved by that beauty, she come closer to him, and gently pat his shoulder.

"My name is Su Ji, thank you for saving me......"

That beauty does not know, when in contact with the Qin Chao, the prayer beads on her wrist start to shine. Then, a warm force went all over Qin Chaos

body. This make his body comfortable**it feels as if**hes body being stimulated.

The sound of ghosts howling seemed to be suppressed by the power of prayer beads. At this time, Qin Chao awareness started to fight back, its as if his soul and another shadow intertwined, and then theres shouting in his mind, the sound of tearing, the shadow completely rip of off him. Finally, the consciousness of the old devil soul dissipated from Qin Chao.

Hearing Qin Chaos voice, that beauty blush, you could fry an egg on her face. At this time, after passing the cataclysm, Qin Chaos spirit thoroughly spent, he finally collapsed on the floor, completely lost consciousness.
    Last edited by Subudai; 11-06-15 at 03:02 PM.

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is ready at subudai11.com

What is this about, does it have a summary

Default Chapter 3

Hi schnitter, this novel is about a loser (no job, no house, no car, no girlfriend) guy who someday because of a strange coincidence, get possessed by an old powerful evil spirit. The story describe his adventure with his newfound power and his interaction with people around him. What will be his end? even I dont know I read as fast as my translation goes.

any way, here's chapter 3

cheers
    Last edited by Subudai; 11-09-15 at 11:00 AM.

thanks for replying

Chapter 4 is ready...

Here's Chapter 5

You should add this to novelupdates, it will help more ppl know about this series.

@schnitter, done. thnks for the suggestion.

here's chapter 6

Here's chapter 8

here's Chapter 9

Chapter 10 is up

Here's chapter 11

Chapter 12 is up

Here's Chapter 13

Chapter 15 is here

Chapter 16 posted here

Here is chapter 17