啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~~~
    能低音炮也能海豚音的凯凯
    ~~~

【王凯饭制】王妃·舔屏燃向
    @王凯的背背佳

I... AM... SPEECHLESS....
    我的王凯我要霸占你的美
    ~~~

Saw him in The Disguiser and didn't care that much for him. then I watched Nirvana in Fire and fell in love.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Saw him in The Disguiser and didn't care that much for him. then I watched Nirvana in Fire and fell in love.
    As long as I saw him at the first sight in The Disguiser ↓↓↓, I knew I was done. Now I love him so much.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6027eee9gw1ezyn7ns5enj211y0lc7at.jpg')
    ~~~

Wang Kai looking dapper for the filming of a new drama with Chen QiaoEn (Joe Chen), and with sexy photo shoot (thanks for cfensi.com for the find to match!)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://cfensi.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/006hwzkzgw1f1w4o3dnl6j31kw2dch3l.jpg')

Also this sexy photoshoot video:
    Last edited by yanfeng; 03-19-16 at 10:41 PM.

Also for the new drama (放弃我抓紧我; Let Me Go, Hold Me Tight), these behind the scenes are cute and highlight the light, bantering chemistry between Wang Kai and Joe Chen, but also a lot of fun, bromancing between the male leads... whew... watch for the love sandwich (sweet-looking Wang Kai, mischief-making Kimi Qiao and tickled Joe Chen) at the end!

To be honest, I worry that this drama is going to be a hot mess in spite of the very promising photos because
    1) It's a Yu-mama production, which seem to emphasize dramatic over reasonable/restrained
    2) the premise is old (amnesia victim Joe Chen's character wakes up to find that she's lost a few years, and her boyfriend-in-memory- Wang Kai's character- is now her work enemy and she's engaged to a stranger.... and she tries to figure out what happened and how she can get back to the 'right' path.)
    3) As much as I love Joe Chen, she has had a lot of very poor drama choices in her career.

However, I'm on for watching the trailers of this at least for the pretty, pretty people in here (not just Wang Kai, but also liked Kimi Qiao- 2nd male lead- from his role in Female Minister and looks) and the behind the scenes are plenty of entertainment in themselves!

Finger-crossed we get lots and lots of Wang Kai pretty here to make the drama worth it!
    Last edited by yanfeng; 03-19-16 at 10:50 PM.

Finally, belated but X'mas greetings from dashing-looking Wang Kai with a photoshoot also from Stay with Me

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post

For me is the other way around, hihihi. First saw him in NIF, didn't care much for him and find him in Disguiser oh so attractive.

Wang Kai's new photo shoot from upcoming film Railroad Tigers!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/6a561e7bjw1f95ckpeez6j20xb0kzage.jpg')
    ~~~

Wang Kai and Chen Qiaoen (Joe Chen)'s modern drama "Hold me Tight, Let me Go" is on.

It's ultra silly-comedy style, simplistic & exaggerated characters and nonsensical plots, with Qiao-en leading the way on wild hand-waving gestures and shrill screaming, so this isn't for the discerning viewer to say the least.

However, if you accept the premise that it's mindless-bordering-on-insulting-to-the-intellect fun, then at least Wang Kai is his usual dashing self, a new guy Leo is a cute kid, and Kimi Qiao and Joe Chen Qiao-en have pretty good comic timing together (they were besties in real life, and it's poignant since this is one of Kimi's last works before his death a few months ago).

Plus there's a fair amount of BL references (Wang Kai and his bestie giving each other massages- his bestie might be in love with him?- and Kimi and Wang Kai later having a funny 'bed' scene) to add to the sexy fun.

Just be prepared to wince at the juvenile jokes and wildly coincidental and illogical plot.. I'm starting to think I should watch it with the sound off, at least it's less crazy without the shrillness, alas.... you have been warned!
    Last edited by yanfeng; 12-13-16 at 02:51 AM.