Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon-Blooded War God( 龙血战神 / Long Xue Zhan Shen ) By Feng QingYang ( 风青阳 )

Default Dragon-Blooded War God( 龙血战神 / Long Xue Zhan Shen ) By Feng Qing Yang ( 风青阳 )

A friendly reminder that we currently have an event to release extra chapters!
    https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/bonus-releases/

The release schedule would be 3 - 5 Chapters weekly

Dragon-Blooded War God (龙血战神) is a novel written by Feng Qing Yang (风青阳). It is still ongoing and has a grand total of 112 million views and counting.

Raws: http://www.17k.com/book/391013.html

Chapters range about ~3.5k words per chapter. The author is particularly fond of releasing 3 chapters with approximately 10,000 characters each time.

Happy Reading!

~OMA

Synopsis:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://omatranslations.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/391013-1423808477000.jpg')

According to legends, back in ancient centuries and eons past, the heavens and the earth was rent, and a tribe of dragons ruled as the overlord. But now, the dragons are extinct, and with a mysterious catastrophe descending, the fate of the world is at stake!Long Chen , a useless playboy, had no merit to speak of. But because of the legacy left by his father, a Mysterious Dragon Jade Pendant which had devoured ancient Dragon Gods blood, he chased after the mystery behind the sudden extinction of the dragons. In a lucky coincidence, he becomes the first ancient dragon warrior in an eon, with the responsibility to uphold the dragon tribes honor and the command of all dragons under heaven.
    With the most passionate battles, heart-moving tender scenes, brutal slaughters, and filled with the majesty of dragons. On the advent of the catastrophe, millions upon millions of dragons descend upon the world again, bringing the world to the brink of an era of war.
    For he of the ancient dragon tribe, is willing to paint the sky with blood, if only for the bonds of brotherhood; with a wave of the hand to reverse the flow of the galaxy, for a goddess worthy of praise; will pull the gods down from their celestial pedestal, sunder the heavens, for the good of all living things under the sky!
    HeavenDevouring tribe, we have returned!

https://omatranslations.com/
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 12-13-15 at 01:34 PM.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-1/

Chapter 1 - Dragon Shaped Jade Pendant

Poplar Town.

In a room on the second floor of the Emerald Jade House, a pair of coquettish girls sat on Yang Chens lap. Yang Chen whipped out a few silver bills slapped them on the table and laughed delightfully.

Once the two girls saw the bills, their eyes immediately shone with light, and hurriedly rubbed their breasts on his arm, slyly laughing.

Master Yang, you sure are very generous

Just at this moment, the door suddenly slammed open. A servant rushed to the young mans side, and in spite of the sweat, stooped low to the youths ear and said, Young Master Chen, Third Aunts husband has passed away!

The servants name was Xiao Huang, Yang Chens most trusted aide, accompanying his side for many years.

Yang Chens face suddenly went expressionless, only recovering after a while, brushed his sleeves, stood up, and left the area. The servants expression was sorrowful, but could not keep up with Yang Chens footsteps.

Walking on the street, Yang Chen thought: Although this devil of a father died in an intoxicated manner, surpassing even me when drinking, but he is barely forty years old, he could still live another ten years, so how did he suddenly kick the bucket today?
    Increasing his pace, he very quickly arrived in the Yang residence.

Poplar Town had two families in power, the Bai family and the Yang family. The Yang family was in control of close to half of all of Poplar Towns resources, hence achieving the name of the second power.

Usually a person born to such a family is ones fortune. However, in Yang Chens case it was not so.

During his younger days, the Yang family founder was known for having a great innate talent, his martial skills were immeasurable, and in Poplar Town he had built up his foundation. The Yang family quickly expanded and achieved success, giving birth to countless children.

Yang Chens mother is of the older generation and is the third daughter, with a genius talent, which everybody in Poplar Town knew. However, Yang Chens father became a son-in-law living with his wife's family. Yang Chen did not know how flirtatious his father was during his younger days, but as far back as he could recall, his father was drinking wine all day long, in a muddy daze, abandoned in a crude cottage, wasting his life away.

As the father was useless, the unlucky son was also implicated. Hence Yang Chens position was not essential in the great Yang family. Not only did other people give him the cold shoulder, but even his own mother pretended not to have given birth to him. As such, he led a carefree life and had an unrestrained disposition. With the reputation of the Yang family, he got by with wasting his life away drinking and eating merrily, by dominating men and conquering women, leading a pretty good life.

Ignoring the cold gazes from the gate guards, Yang Chen entered the Yang residence.

The Yang family courtyard was filled with pavilions, beautiful flora, displaying the elegance and history of the great family.

Not even a few steps away there were two people who were walking over. The first was a white robed, tall and largely built, stern young man. It was Yang Chens second uncles eldest son, his cousin Yang Zhan.

Behind Yang Zhan, stood a distant cousin called Chen Liu. He had an ugly disposition, hunchbacked, and looked towards Yang Zhan with flattery.

When he arrived in front of Yang Chen, Yang Zhan suddenly blocked Yang Chens path.

I hear that your useless father finally kicked the bucket.

Yang Zhan mocked Yang Chen, his face full of ridicule.

Yang Zhan had a decent reputation in Poplar Town, at the age of only 17, he had already broken through and entered the realm of the fourth dragon pulse, his achievement was considered as splendid.

Yang Chen in comparison to the rest of the outstanding youths in the Yang family, was never considered to be even in the same league.

Ever since they were small, they have had access to innumerous amounts of resources, and secret intermediate martial techniques, as for Yang Chen he never had any of these.

His mother did not bother with him, and other people were even less likely to give him anything. When he was younger, he participated in an intra-family competition and showed off his incredible cultivation speed, stunning the crowd and earning himself a period of fame. However, without access to martial techniques, coupled with his lack of aptitude to improve, and even not practicing cultivation, he never managed to break through the first Dragon Pulse Vein, not being able even to enter the first level of Dragon Pulse Realm.

Yang Chen had practiced in secret before, but without martial techniques and guidance, even improving a little was extremely difficult.

Why are you keeping quiet? I said that your dad is someone useless, you refuse to accept that fact?

Standing in front of Yang Chen, Yang Zhan looked down upon him with ridicule in his eyes.

This kind of bullying, its not as if Yang Chen has never encountered it before. Although Yang Chen has quite a reputation outside, but when he returns back to the Yang family he is considered to be equal to a dog. He knows his own place in the family, so he constantly endures and lets things slide by. But today, perhaps it was because of his fathers death, even though he looked calm on the surface, his heart was extremely vexed.

Move out of my way!

Inhaling deeply, Yang Chen coldly said as he raised his head to look at him.

My dear younger brother, how can you speak to your elder brother so rudely, could it be that you are resentful towards me? You did not learn martial cultivation, while tarnishing the Yang family name. As your elder brother, isnt it a natural thing for me to discipline you a little bit?

Yang Zhan laughed as he said that. Not waiting for Yang Chen to dispute, he threw a punch hitting Yang Chens stomach and left, sneering.

Yang Chen cried out in pain and collapsed to the ground.

With Yang Zhan gone, Chen Liu immediately trotted after him. As he passed Yang Chen, he turned around and spat at him. Yang Chen, who was lying on the floor in agony, hurriedly dodged the spittle.

Aiyo, so you managed to dodge? Cousin, your familys dog is rather nimble

After ridiculing Yang Chen a while more, Chen Liu then sped up to keep pace with Yang Zhan.

The maids around who saw the scene, deemed it as an everyday activity, and did not look surprised.

No one turned a sympathetic eye upon Yang Zhan, but instead they became amused.

Yang Chen crawled up from the ground, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. Watching the departing backs of Yang Zhan and Chen Liu, his intelligent eyes smoldered with anger.

I must get revenge! If only I was a Martial cultivator, if only I were to enter the Dragon Pulse Realm!

Yang Zhan, and that lackey Chen Liu, I will remember todays humiliation. If I ever get the opportunity, I will make sure you will die horribly!

Clenching his fist, Yang Chen walked towards his fathers living quarters.

Over these past several years, he etched in his heart anyone who had humiliated him. If there ever comes a day that he gets to improve, he will make sure those people who looked down on him will never live in peace again.

This is him, in Yang Chens circle of friends, the ones that were familiar with him all labeled him as a wolf in sheeps clothing.
    Yang Chens father was named Long Qing Lan, a considerably refined name. Word has it that he was unparalleled in his flirtatious ways in his younger days, even the Yang familys third madam was also enthralled.

Walking into the crude doorway, Long Qing Lan was surrounded by a swarm of maidservants, lying on the floor with a pitch-black complexion. The room stank with a putrid odor, the result of a combination of alcohol and urine.
    Hes here

Seeing the arrival of Yang Chen, the maidservants hurriedly left, seemingly having completed their task.

Yang Chens gaze lingered on Long Qing Lan. Since a long time, this man had no future. Him having this ending today, Yang Chen had long foreseen it.

Squatting down, he looked at that pitch-black face.

In the end, what kind of person are you? These sixteen years, I felt like I have never understood you, and you didnt let me understand you either. The sad thing is, standing here today, I actually feel like we are total strangers. Father, father... it seems I am that unfilial son of the myths, even when you pass away, I cannot even shed a drop of tear.

Originally he considered himself to be heartless, and yet currently, his heart unexpectedly held a trace of bitterness.
    Lingering for a while longer, upon the sound of footsteps outside, Yang Chen regained his composure. A woman wearing a faded pink robe with her hair tied up walked over, surrounded by a cluster of people. She glanced sideways at Long Qing Lans corpse, and let out a sigh and blandly said: This ill-fated relationship has now passed. Yang Chen, he is your father, and because of this connection, you should find a place to bury him.

When she finished speaking, she left straight away without giving Yang Chen a second glance.

Yang Chen smiled, already accustomed to this, and looked at Long Qing Lan and mockingly said, Father, your looks can be considered as suave, and during your youth, your flirtatious reputation was spread far and wide, countless beauties fell before the seams in your big pants. Unexpectedly when you died, even your woman has barely glanced at your dead body.
    In his heart, he was disheartened, yet he did not display it in his expression.

Yang Chen, disregarding everything else carried Long Qing Lans corpse on his back, ignoring the weird glances coming his way, and walked all the way out of the Yang residence. Calling a horse drawn carriage and personally acting as the coachman, he brought Long Qing Lans body out of town, after finding a scenic location in the forest, Yang Chen unmounted and observed the surroundings.

The verdant hills and limpid water, with the birdsong and fragrant flowers, is a fitting location for your eternal rest. Also the yin in the air is quite dense; I would imagine there would be many female spirits around. If you ever feel flirtatious in the afterlife, and wish to get me a step-mother or two, then this exquisite location, should be unrivaled for your XXX time.

No matter what, I Yang Chen is still your son, and half of my blood and body was spurted out by you. However, since you died so early, and I am not accomplished, the best I can do is have you buried here. If you turn into a ghost and gain any magic power, please give me your blessing so that I can continue to live cheerfully.

Whilst looking at Long Qing Lans dim and lifeless face, he was startled to find a teardrop flow down his face.

Yang Chen hastily wiped away the tear, and without another word, used his fingers, and dug a grave in the fertile soil with his bare hands.

Although he no longer practiced martial cultivation, he still had a degree of talent. After all those years, his tempered body up till now has not deteriorated one bit. Digging a big pit was not a problem to him at all.

Just as he was preparing to bury Long Qing Lan, Long Qing Lan suddenly opened his eyes.

Yang Chen gave a cry as he realized the body wasnt dead, even if it was his own father; he still pushed him into the muddy pit.
    Looking at the person in the pit, Yang Chens mind was in a panicked state, stammering he said: Fa Father, I did not speak ill of you, and today I merely dug this grave for you to let you rest in peace...

Long Qing Lan flipped his body around, cursing: I swear to our ancestors, I have not completely died, and you already want to bury me, you little bastard, the reason why I came back to life was to tell you one thing, in my dantian, theres a dragon shaped emblem. When I die, dig out that dragon shaped jade pendant from my dantian, that way it will allow me to be freed of all the suffering...
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 11-09-15 at 11:40 AM.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-2/

Chapter 2 - Long Chen

After investing a considerable amount of energy, Yang Chen finally managed to shift Long Qing Lan, allowing him to lean against the tree trunk.

This old man was faking his death all along!

After observing for a while, Yang Chen discovered that Long Qing Lan had no issues at all, he was exasperated to the point that he wanted to deliver a few punches to his father.

Long Qing Lan stared at him and said, Dont think that I survived. Right now I have resurrected, the main reason is to entrust you with a few things. You better listen to me carefully, if you miss a thing, I will turn into a ghost and make you unable to produce any heirs.

Yang Chen rolled his eyes, in the past he had never heard this guy speak, but he didnt think that their manner of speech would be so alike, it must have been hereditary.

Alright, I know theres nothing wrong with you father, look you are turning back to normal, just shoot what you have to say.

Long Qing Lan laughed heartily and said, I have seen you a few times in the past, you little bastard, no doubt you have my style from when I was younger, so I will cut this short, after I die, the first thing you have to do is take the dragon shaped jade pendant out from my dantian.

After hearing about the Dragon Jade again, Yang Chen stared blankly, and said, Father, do you think that Im an idiot? If your dantian had a piece of jade pendant squeezed in it, how is it that you are still living so well right now?

Bullshit! How can you call this perfectly fine? When I was eighteen and came to Poplar Town, only your mother was my match in her generation, if not for that reason, then how could I get a beauty like your mother in my bed? However, ever since I acquired this jade, the Qi in the eighth level of my Dragon Pulse Realm, was absorbed entirely in half a year, hence leading to this state of uselessness!

So there was actually such a story, Yang Chen honestly did not know. Seeing from his old mans emotional speech, the story shouldnt be a lie, however what kind of a Dragon Jade could this be, to be able to make Qi disappear?

And more importantly, this old guy used to be an eighth level super expert of the Dragon Pulse Realm? If his father had such achievements during those younger days, what would his future look like?

According to legend, the human race inherited the bloodline of the ancient divine dragon, causing the nine major blood vessels that flowed inside the human body to be labeled as dragon veins, when the physical body was tempered to the maximum, feeling both heaven and earth, absorbing the surrounding essence, then one can accumulate it into Qi, when Qi rushes through the nine dragon veins, then one can become a top level expert, hence the Dragon Pulse Realm had a total of nine levels.

[TL: Dragon Pulse Realm is only the first realm, and has a total of nine levels.]

To Yang Chens knowledge, amongst Poplar Towns strongest people, his cheap old grandfather, self-proclaimed a peerless master, but he was actually no more than an expert at the ninth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm.

Ignoring Yang Chens skeptical expression, Long Qing Lan continued seriously, This first thing, I have already clearly explained to you, the second thing is to change your name. From this day onwards, your name will be changed to Long Chen. Our Long family is the worlds greatest overlord, as their descendants, we definitely cannot use another familys surname!

(TL note - 龙 = Long = Dragon)

Greatest overlord? Bluffing little kids is okay, but dont use it to coax me...oh well, if I only need to change my surname to Long then so be it.

Yang Chen blanked out for a second, he never would have thought this old devil would play this kind of joke on him, however, he had since a long time ago not wanted to have the surname Yang anymore. Although his father was not so accomplished, but he could still make do with having the surname Long.

Long Chen, this is his new name.

He chanted his name several times, and the feeling was pretty good. Looking at the old devil showing a genuine smile, Long Chen suddenly felt that he was quite happy today.

He sat down next to Long Qing Lan, his shoulder leaning against his.

You are my son, calling you Chen Er should not be too excessive, I have been stirring up trouble my entire life, traveled unhindered throughout the entire Long Ji Continent, but I did not expect to die in Poplar Town, this hell of a dog place, fate is hard to predict, it really makes one feel like sobbing.

Did your brain spoil today or something, your entire lifes misdeeds I know at the back of my hand, quit bragging in front of me! Oh right, lets not return to the Yang family, with my abilities, even in another place, supporting a drunkard like you shouldnt be that much of a problem, how about it?

As Long Chen spoke, he looked at the distant scenery, waiting for his father to reply, but after a long while there was no reaction. He suddenly felt cold, and immediately turned around, only to see Long Qing Lans eyes filling up with tears, but not moving one bit.

Old devil, what happened to you

Being looked at in such a manner by a man, Long Chen did not feel one bit awkward. Even though he has always had a vulgar mouth, but the man in front of him is undeniably his father.

Chen Er

......Yes?

Long Qing Lan raised his head, and said: I am not a good father, and I did not bear any responsibilities that a father should have, hence allowing you to walk down the wrong path. There are many things that you will have to face. Right now I do not want to tell you, but once you reach that level, you will be able to experience it yourself.

And the last thing I want to tell you in this life, you had better clean your ears and listen closely, that is: In this cruel world, your strength is everything; a man without strength is the equivalent to a dog!

After my death, I wish for you to become strong, to set that as your lifes goal, because that too, ultimately was my aim, but fate played such a joke on me

After being entrusted with such a task so solemnly, Long Chen was left in a daze.

Long Qing Lan vigorously patted him on the head, and put his hand onto Long Chens shoulders and said smilingly: I have already said what I intended to, lastly I wish to entrust to you one more request. Soon, there will be a Yang family competition; the younger generation of disciples will have a competition. The champion in the end will receive the Yang familys most advanced tome of martial techniques, the [Seal of the Dragons]. This [Seal of the Dragons] is the key for you to become the Dragon Warrior, so no matter what you do, you must get your hands on it, never forget that, never forget that....

This family competition, Long Chen had heard some of it, but it had nothing to do with him.

With my ability, I can beat up a few local thugs without a problem, but to enter into this competition, I will only manage to lose face for you. And also old man, what is this Dragon Warrior you speak of?

Dragon Warriorthat is a long-lost legend of the Long Ji Continent

After finishing this sentence, Long Qing Lans face was graced with a smile, his eyes filled with yearning. However, the hand that he rested on Long Chens shoulder, had just slowly slumped off, and ceased all breathing.

Long Chen was about ask more about the Long Ji Continent, but upon seeing Long Qing Lans hand limply fall, his heart entered a state of panic, and quickly held onto Long Qing Lan.

Although his eyes were still open, and his face was graced with a smile, Long Chen discovered that his father had already lost all signs of life. This time around, he was truly dead.

Long Chen was having a mental breakdown.

Just a day ago, if Long Qing Lan died, he could have accepted it, but now when he had longed to travel with the old devil to a far away place, and live a happy, unrestrained life, he was suddenly left behind alone

Long Chen bowed his head in sorrow.

You better listen to me carefully, if you miss a thing, I will turn into a ghost and make you unable to produce any heirs.

I am not a good father, and I did not bear any responsibilities that a father should have.

In this cruel world, your strength is everything; a man without strength is the equivalent to a dog!

After my death, I wish for you to become strong, to set that as your lifes goal.

His words, echoed repeatedly in Long Chens ears.

Long Chen would have never expected that he will one day be able to experience such a painful parting. He formerly thought that he had long lost his conscience, but this painful feeling right now, from where does it come from?

After waiting until deep into the night, and confirming that he will not wake again, only then did Long Chen lower him into the grave.

Looking down upon the gaunt face in the grave, Long Chen silently clenched his fists.

Old man, of all the things you have said to me, I will remember everything clearly, and will act accordingly. The few things you have entrusted to me, even if I become crippled, I will carry them out. As for the changing of my surname, I have already done so, the task of the [Seal of the Dragons], I will slowly accomplish, the matter of becoming strong, cannot be done in a day either. And

He recalled the request that Long Qing Lan asked of him, to remove the jade shaped pendant from his dantian.

He is already dead, if I desecrate his corpse; this would be a grave sin

Upon thinking of this, he wanted to give up, but then he immediately changed his mind.

No, thats not right, this old devil said that the Dragon Jade was tormenting him, and he also told me this repeatedly. This jade may have some profound mysteries.

Long Chen is not a sentimental person, and upon thinking of this, he took out a dagger, glanced at Long Qing Lan once more, took a deep breath, and broke through his dantian.

Sure enough, there appeared a piece of black jade pendant.

Long Chen placed the jade pendant onto the ground, then covered Long Qing Lans body with mud and dirt, erected a gravestone, and after paying his respects, sat off to the side, looking at the strange jade piece that lie on his hand.

This was the Dragon Jade that Long Qing Lan mentioned.

So it was you that sucked him dry of all his essential Qi and ruined his life?

The Mysterious Dragon Jade was a dragon shaped piece of jade, with numerous strange lines forming a pattern on it. The entire piece of jade was black; the material seemed ordinary, if a bit old. Long Chen could not imagine how this thing could torment Long Qing Lan his entire life.

At this time it was already dark, the moonlight gently illuminated the scene, and mist gradually permeated through the woods. The Dragon Jade in Long Chens hands began to emit a hazy light, and then suddenly disappeared, much to the surprise and shock of Long Chen.

What just happened?

Still not fully recovered, Long Chen felt a roaring sound inside his head, and found that his consciousness appeared in the midst of an expanse of grey fog. The mist unceasingly rolled forward, moving along with the billowing wind. Long Chen lost all sense of orientation, and could only look around in all directions in bewilderment.

This was exactly as described in the book, the sea of consciousness houses and hides the soul, but only once one becomes a martial warrior, and opens up his mind, can he see this sea, so what exactly is going on?

He was secretly shocked, Long Chen continuously traveled within this sea of consciousness, but he felt that even if he ran forever, it would be impossible to escape from this endless sea of fog. At this moment, Long Chen saw that ancient black piece of dragon shaped jade appear, suspended before his eyes and exuding an obscure light.

Long Chens eyes were filled with surprise and disbelief.

For this Dragon Jade to appear in my consciousness, would it be to suck away my vital Qi?

Long Chen was shocked.

No, that couldnt be it. Fundamentally, I do not possess any vital Qi, it wouldnt be here to absorb my fart, would it?

Just at this moment, a potent force surged out from the Dragon Jade, and crossing between the boundaries of flesh and soul, appeared inside of Long Chens dantian.

This vigorous reserve of heat made Long Chens body feel entirely refreshed.

Qi?"
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 11-10-15 at 12:46 PM.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-3/

Chapter 3 Dragon Pulse

While Long Chen was standing there dumbfounded, Qi that forcefully broke out from the mysterious jade emblem appeared in his dantian.

Where did this Qi come from? Could it be that the Dragon Jade absorbed it from my fathers body?!

Although Long Chens physical training was at the pinnacle stage, the huge amount of Qi had exceeded his ability to harness it. The abrupt energy flowed outwards from his limbs, sending the earth flying in all directions!

A scorching wave surged through his chest, causing Long Chen to cry out in agony. He gritted his teeth, already drenched in sweat!

The Qi in his dantian thrashed violently within, and seemed ready to explode at any moment. At this rate, it would result in death by combustion. Long Chens eyes turned red at the thought of dying without a complete corpse.

Im not someone who dies so easily! Dragon Pulse? Break through it!

After training the body, at the ninth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, a practitioners dantian generates Qi. When a sufficient amount of Qi has been gathered, it will transform into the Legendary Dragon, and break through the first Dragon Vein. And the amount of Qi in Long Chens dantian at this time far surpassed the requirement!

Break!

Gritting his teeth, sweat dripping onto the ground, he let out a roar. Under his skillful manipulation, the Qi in his dantian transformed into a Dragon. Sucking in a deep breath, he resolutely pushed forward towards the Dragon Vein! With a bang, the Dragon Vein was burst open by his forceful Qi. A countless amount of Qi rushed in like a raging flood, thundering into the Dragon Vein. Formerly closed, the Dragon Vein expanded inch by inch under the assault of the Qi. Throughout this entire process, the Dragon Qi also expanded crazily!

[TL note: Here the author wrote the Qi condensed/transformed into the form of a Dragon, but because Dragon-like Qi sounds weird we decided to go with Dragon Qi, but the Qi is not really from a Dragon.]

Pop!

The first Dragon Vein, in a quarter of an hour, was suddenly pierced through. The Dragon Qi cycled through the Dragon Vein several times, then returning to the dantian. However, the Qi that had just returned to the dantian at this time ceaselessly rampaged around. The powerful Qi had bloated Long Chen, making his entire body feel extremely uncomfortable!

After opening up one Dragon Vein, I actually managed to break through the first level of Dragon Pulse Realm! However, the Qi in my dantian is still growing at an extraordinary pace. This level two Dragon Pulse, I have to give it a try today!

Inside, he knows that just then, it could be said that he broke through the first Dragon Vein almost effortlessly. With the momentum he had now, he cannot let this opportunity go. As he sat in front of his fathers grave, he gritted his teeth, and rushed towards the path of the second Dragon Vein.

The difficulty of breaking through the second Dragon Vein and the corresponding amount of Qi needed, in comparison to the first, was many times greater. Just from this, it is apparent how difficult it is to train in the Dragon Pulse Realm. In Poplar Town, even after investing copious amounts of money and a lifetimes worth of effort, it is extremely difficult to ascend into the realm after the Dragon Pulse Realm!

He again altered his Qi into a mighty Dragon. Today in front of his fathers grave, he gritted his teeth and made up his mind to keep on going even if it cost him his life, forcing the immense amount of Qi to advance bit by bit in the Dragon Vein. Opening up the second Dragon Vein is much more difficult than the first, if he failed, then he would have to start from the very beginning!

A quarter of an hour later, Long Chen only managed to open up ten centimeters, and at this time, he was already exhausted. However, when he remembered his old mans words, and the tears that appeared in his eyes right before his death, Long Chen felt that the pain and suffering he was experiencing right now was insignificant!

That devil wanted me to become strong, and I agreed to his request. With my personality, even if I die, I will properly accomplish the tasks you have given me. Today I will break through this second Dragon Vein, and make you look at me in a new light!

At the same time, he also thought of the people that had insulted him behind his back, and those that had laughed at him.

Forget it, I am not a cold and ruthless person. Those that have humiliated me, if I ever become stronger than them, then it is only fair for me to return the favor!

Pop!

After two hours, the second Dragon Vein was finally broken through. Two mighty streams of Qi flowed through his two Dragon Veins and through his entire body, strengthening it. Even more Qi was circling his dantian, and settled there.

When the Qi flowed over his seven orifices, he felt those senses reach an unprecedented clarity. Even though it was nighttime, he could see a larger area, and when carefully listening, he could hear the birds and the insects around him much more lucidly.

Upon entering the Dragon Pulse Realm, it was as if he underwent a dramatic transformation. Right now, he felt like he was as light as a swallow, and yet possessed the force of a thousand jin.

[TL Note: 1000 jin = 604.79 kg]

Long Chen stood up, feeling reinvigorated and full of strength, his face revealing a smile.

Right now, he is already at the second level of Dragon Pulse Realm. Using this Qi, even snapping this tree at his side wouldnt be too difficult if he went at full force.

And from today onwards, he can finally be considered to have stepped into the ranks of a true practitioner!

Looking at Long Qing Lans tombstone once more, Long Chen once again kowtowed a few more times.

My many achievements tonight all stem from you. Before I hated you for you have given me nothing, but now I acknowledge my mistake. You are a good father.

Standing up, he drove the wagon back to Poplar Town.

Somethings amiss

Long Chen frowned.

This Dragon Jade was originally in my fathers dantian. I initially had thought that its appearance in my consciousness was an anomaly, but now thinking back on it, theres around an eighty percent chance that my old man already knew about it, and thus urged me to remove it from his dantian. This Dragon Jade is extremely mysterious, and my old mans words were very cryptic. The way he spoke of the Continent of Dragons and those superpowers were exceedingly mystifying. Could it be that my old man has some sort of background?

Thats right, before father came to Poplar Town, nobody knew a thing about his past.

Long Chen frowned and said: The most important thing is that my old man definitely recognised the origin of this Dragon Jade, but allowed it to extract his Qi until his death, yet now he is letting me inherit it. This twist of a mystery, what could exactly be the reason?

Turning his mind back into his sea of consciousness, the mysterious Dragon Jade was still floating in tranquility. Even if Long Chen was gifted with ten brains, he would not be able to explain why it would appear here.

The sea of consciousness is actually a void of emptiness, so if he were to tell others about it, that matter could actually enter the sea of consciousness, it is inevitable that no one would believe him.

Once again this further exudes the mysterious quality of the Dragon Jade.

However at this moment, Long Chen unexpectedly discovered that Qi from the Dragon Jade was still flowing into his dantian, albeit not as much as before.

Long Chen was elated.

My Qi is constantly increasing, probably even surpassing the others cultivation speed. With this speed, catching up to the others shouldnt be too difficult to achieve.

He formerly presumed he would lead a normal mortal life, but now there is finally hope.

Looking at Poplar Town which was just ahead, Long Chen thought of Long Qing Lans tasks for him.

The gathering of the Yang family with all their outstanding disciples all of them are experts and geniuses. I cannot compete even against Yang Zhan, let alone the rest. My old man wants me to emerge as the champion and obtain the [Seal of the Dragons], this is even harder than ascending to the heavens All these Dragon Warriors, are they that important?

Arriving at Poplar Town, it was already late night.

Long Chen did not live together with the Yang family, but bought a room in the East Pavilion, living alone. Since growing up he has picked on many bad people, but none with important identity. Therefore even living alone, he has not met with any encounters.

Sticking to his usual routine once reaching home, Long Chen went to bathe and then finally stood before his bed. Suddenly, his cold eyes flashed.

The bed has been messed up, could it be a thief?

Long Chen maintained his suspicion and inspected for awhile, but could not find anything amiss.

Long Chen laughed dryly and lay on the bed. Many events had ocurred today, breaking through two Dragon Veins and entering the second level of Dragon Pulse Realm. Right now his energy is at its peak level, therefore finding it hard for him to fall asleep.

Right now it was after midnight, the time where people should sleep soundly. The newly made practitioner Long Chen had improved his senses, vaguely aware of someone approaching his room.

He quickly pressed the mechanism switch near his bed, and entered an underground cell. As for the bed, it maintained the same original shape.

Through the small crack of the floorboard, Long Chen peeked up and quietly observed.

Within breaths, two black suit masked men entered his room, and when they saw the bulging blanket that resembled his silhouette, they did not utter a word, and sent a knife slash towards his bed. A sound of bang could be heard as the bed split into two.

Eh? This useless bum is actually not here? Didnt we see him entering earlier?

He must have discovered our traces and escaped!

Hng, even if he escaped today he wont escape tomorrow. Well just come again tomorrow and with our abilities, handling this useless boy, wouldnt it be a piece of cake?

The two men hurriedly left.

Although he entered the second level of Dragon Pulse Realm, there were still many people who were much stronger than him. Long Chen did not dare to be careless. The two assassins earlier gave off a dangerous vibe, thinking about it the skills they had were not bad. If Long Chen faced them head on, there would not be a good ending.

Fortunately Im quick-witted, installing secret mechanisms on my bed. If not tonight my dead body would be lying here

His gaze held an icy stare.

In Poplar Town, there actually exist people who will dispatch assassins to kill me? Such a small fry like me, is it worth that kind of attention?

Thinking about it, Long Chen frowned once again. Even going through the list of probable suspects, he was still unable to figure out the mastermind.

The Yang family, while they forsaked him, is still not at the stage to hire experts to kill him.

Within this, there should exist a conspiracy that I dont know of. Oh well, Ill move back into the Yang family residence tomorrow. Firstly, my safety can be guaranteed. Secondly, I am only at level two of the Dragon Pulse Realm, without any fighting techniques, even if I meet someone from the first level I wouldnt be able to gain any advantages. Yang family has a Martial Techniques Hall, and right now I am still part of the Yang family, I should still be able to enter.

With a good technique, it is possible to increase my attack capabilities by several folds..

Back in the past he has seen Yang family members using fighting techniques, and their might was not to be messed with!

In the Yang family residence, Long Chen had a designated place to live in, just that he did not stay there for years. Once the sun had lit the sky, he carried numerous baggages back in the Yang family residence.

The Yang family mansion was extremely spacious, so whether Long Chen went back or not, it would not arouse any interest.

When he had finished tidying up his room, Long Chen consolidated his cultivation. After a night, his Qi rose once again, thinking of the near future, he can progress and move towards the 3rd level of the Dragon Pulse Realm.

Of course, the present was important. He had better go to the martial arts hall and obtain a fighting technique.

Yang familys rule was that as long as a member of the Yang family had entered the 1st level of Dragon Pulse Realm, they are qualified to enter the Martial Arts Hall and choose a fighting technique. And right now, Long Chen had satisfied that criteria.

Along the way, the maids and guards gazed at him coldly. Long Chen had long gotten used to it, these whispers behind his back, he could not care less. His memory aided him well, although he had only seen the Martial Arts Hall once, he was actually able to find the correct route towards it.

The Martial Arts Hall is a forbidden area of the Yang family. Only a member of the Yang family can enter, not to mention even the maids and guards could not go even close to it. Long Chen saw the stone door far ahead within the grove, and there was a tall pagoda behind those doors. It was the Martial Arts Hall.

Before he could step near the stone door, his path was already blocked by someone.

It was none other than Chen Liu who spit on Long Chen previously. Chen Lius age was similar towards Long Chens, and also had a cultivation in the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm.

Seeing Long Chen had actually come to the Martial Arts Hall, Chen Liu was taken aback. Shortly after, he ridiculed him and said: Turns out it is Young Master Chen, why did you have time today to come to the Martial Arts Hall? I heard that a certain trash in the Yang family had gloriously kissed the floor yesterday, but why did Young Master Chen come here today instead of mourning?

Long Chen naturally understood the sarcasm, but Chen Lius speech had brought humiliation to him. Listening to it today, Long Chen felt his rage again. However he was just right in front of the Martial Hall. Before obtaining any techniques, he did not want to create any trouble, so he endured once again and walked around Chen Liu towards the hall.

However Chen Liu continued his harassment and blocked his path once again. He coldly laughed and said: Could it be that Young Master Chen is deaf, and couldnt hear a word I said?

I have already entered the Dragon Pulse Realm. Besides, to enter or not, what has it got to do with an outsider like you?

Raising his head, he stared at Chen Liu coldly.

Even without any true strength, Long Chen was able to mix around in Poplar Town for years, so his might was definitely there. In addition he had already entered the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, so this gaze unexpectedly scared Chen Liu into retreating a step back.

What? Did I hear wrongly? Entering the Dragon Pulse Realm is not to be entered by claiming you did. However I have time today, so I will witness Young Master Chens true strength!
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 11-10-15 at 12:49 PM.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-4/

Chapter 4 - Falling Star Fist

Chen Liu retreated a few steps backwards, laughed happily at Chen Long and said: This is just sparring; well stop once a hit lands, Young Master Chen does not have to worry about losing too badly!

Long Chen gazed coldly at Chen Liu, and deeply felt the contempt behind that smiling mask. Indeed, if Long Chen did not undergo yesterdays experience, in the Yang family ranks, perhaps he would not even beat an outsider like Chen Liu.

However, right now, regardless of whether it is combat ability or tactics, he had undergone a world changing experience. Having just gained combat strength, deep down he is also raring to have a fight!

Chen Liu, I know your true colors, do not put up a front. If you want to fight then go ahead, however if I kill you accidentally, do not blame me!

Hearing such a resolute tone from Long Chen, Chen Liu was stumped momentarily. At the same moment when he decided to retaliate verbally, he caught Long Chens figure moving with surging Qi, throwing a fist at him!

Indeed you entered the Dragon Pulse Realm, but you are still not my match! Fine, if you do not know your place, dont blame me, Chen Liu, for not holding back!

Chen Liu lingered in the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm for two years and had accumulated a huge reserve of Qi, right now instead of retreating he went forward with a big shout and threw a punch, opposing Long Chen directly.

Bam!

The two opposing fists collided, causing an explosion of Qi, which pushed both parties backwards.

Feeling the strength of the opponents fist that was comparable to his strength, Chen Liu was startled: Well done, you actually concealed your strength deeply, the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm!

Long Chen had also retreated.

Chen Lius Qi reserves are similar to mine, and he has more experience compared to me, if this fight is prolonged, I will definitely not be able to match him. Today is my first fight, if this ends with a loss, it will definitely hinder my progress in cultivation greatly, so even if I die I must not lose!

Thinking of that, Long Chens eyes turned bloodshot, his eyes turning quickly he suddenly saw a rock the size of a fist lying nearby.

He immediately cast his gaze away, stared at Chen Liu and said: Chen Liu, you definitely carry some weight, but I am stronger than you, try and take another fist of mine!

Throwing out a punch, Chen Liu was not to be outdone, and drew an explosive burst of Qi directing it to Long Chen!
    Boom!

This time, Long Chen was sent flying and fell violently towards the floor!

The old cripples son is indeed a cripple as well, with this pathetic strength of yours, how dare you even flaunt your strength in front of me, you ought to be beaten up!

Seeing Long Chen falling, Chen Liu knew that his strength was definitely stronger than his opponent and laughed loudly on the spot.
    However Long Chen had already hopped back on his feet, his bloodshot eyes resting on Chen Liu. What Chen Liu did not see was Long Chen placing his left hand at his back.

You have actually not given up yet?

Chen Liu roared with laughter, and charged towards Long Chen again. Seeing how Long Chen desperately got cornered to the nearby wall, Chen Liu once again wanted to hit Long Chen with another fist and defeat him thoroughly. However at this point, Long Chens left hand jerked forward, gripping a black object and struck at Chen Lius face.

What is this?!

Chen Liu hurriedly used both hands to shield his face, and the black object struck his arm, from the pain felt on his arms, he could feel that it was a piece of rock.

Long Chen used all his strength to hit, but Chen Liu used his Qi to hit it away, thus not causing much damage to his arm.

Yet at this moment, Long Chen rushed towards Chen Liu, and landed a kick on his stomach. A loud bang sound was heard and Chen Liu gave a blood curdling screech, crashing into a willow tree and spurted blood on the floor, completely losing his combative state, only using a frightened gaze to look at Long Chen, with a face filled with disbelief.

YouYang Chen, you actually dared to hurt me, my elder cousin brother will definitely claim your wretched life!

Long Chen stood firmly and spit in contempt.

What kind of second level Dragon Pulse Realm practitioner are you, in front of my skills you will be killed easily!

Before Long Chen became a practitioner, he was involved in numerous fights. The move earlier was actually his ultimate move.

When the two fought he had thrown a heavy object directly at his opponents face. The face with the seven orifices and important organs is mans most important part of the body, and also the most vulnerable part. Chen Liu did not know what Long Chen threw at him, so he will definitely use his hands to block. While he deflected the rock, Long Chen had already simultaneously attacked him below where he had no defense left.

Thinking of yesterdays flashback where Chen Liu spit at Long Chen, and the loser in front of him that still threatened him, Long Chen walked towards Chen Liu and grabbed his collar tightly, sneering he said: You once called me a dog, you once spit at me, all these were the misdoings of your mouth, today I will not make things too difficult, Ill only seal this mouth of yours!

Chen Liu was frightened, and displayed an extremely horrified expression, even somewhat beggingly pleading with his eyes towards Long Chen. But before he got to speak, Long Chen had already punched him in the mouth, breaking all of his teeth. Chen Liu rolled on the floor crying in pain, full of regrets in his heart that were unfortunately too late.

Defeating Chen Liu, Long Chen suddenly felt his hair standing on his back. He hurriedly turned around and saw Yang Zhan and Yang Zhans father the second elder, Long Chens uncle, both standing five meters away.

They were actually just walking by, but happened to see such a fantastic show displayed in front of the martial arts hall. Chen Liu was Yang Zhans lackey, and was just beaten like that by Long Chen. Yang Zhan felt his rage rising, and stormed towards Long Chen with an imposing demeanor.

Yang Chen...Are you courting your own death?

Without saying anything else, he sent a slap flying towards Long Chen.

From the palm which was backed with boundless Qi, Long Chen actually discovered that if he was not able to dodge in time, if the slap hits him he would without a doubt lose all of his teeth. Yang Zhans fury can definitely be seen.

Helpless Long Chen was inferior in strength, and could only sit around and wait for death.

He clenched his teeth tightly, the rage in his heart almost consuming him whole. This whole fiasco of being despised upon, living a life like a dog, he had had enough of it.

He swore that revenge will be exacted.

Why is it that he could slap me without questioning the truth, if my strength was greater than his, even with his father protecting him, would he dare to slap me so easily? If only I was stronger than him, it would already have been my turn to slap him!

This imminent slap, was like a fuse, sending waves of pulsating vehemence.

A sound of pa was heard, and Yang Zhans arm was caught, only an inch away from Long Chens face. The wind pressure from the palm blasted at Long Chens face causing him pain.

The one who caught Yang Zhans arm was Yang Yun Tian. Yang Yun Tian sternly said: Zhan-Er, have you forgotten my teachings. We all are one big family, how can you easily strike, see if I do not punish you when we get back.

Shortly after he looked at Long Chen and said: Oh, you finally entered the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm? With that said, you should be here for the martials techniques, if you want it then go ahead, but my father is there cultivating quietly, if you bother him, you will be punished severely

After which, without another look at Long Chen, he grabbed Yang Zhans arm and walked away.

Walking several tens of steps away, Yang Zhan finally could not contain himself and asked: Father, he injured Chen Liu, why did you not allow me to teach him a lesson? With that little ability of his, ten thousand of him would still be no match for me.

Yang Yun Tian indifferently said: What do you want to show by constantly bullying a cripple, if you have any ability why dont you challenge your sister, Ling Yue or Yang Wu? Besides he is your aunts son, how can you treat him like a slave!

Yang Zhan gloomily muttered: The reason is not because of aunt, but only her eighth level of Dragon Pulse Realm ability. Father, give me more time, wont I be able to reach it as well?

Looking at their leaving shadows, Long Chen forcefully suppressed his rage within. However the debts of this slap today, and even the beatings and scoldings from before, he had remembered all of them clearly.

It is still the same line, do not give me a chance, if not you will rather wish to die than live.

After enduring for so many years, he has long since learned to control his emotions.

Looking at the martial arts hall, Long Chen threw aside any lingering feelings he had, he pushed open the stone door and walked inside.

As for Chen Liu, who was still lying in the same spot, he was only carried away after a long while at the command of Yang Yun Tian.
    Long Chen walked towards the tall pagoda within, raised his head and looked at the steel pagoda, and muttered: My very first martial technique is right here!

Casting his gaze to the side, there was a wooden hut, Yang familys founder. His grandfather, was inside there cultivating. Outsiders usually did not dare to disturb him, and with the founder acting as a guardian, the martial arts hall was absolutely safe. Long Chen had fulfilled the conditions of looking at martial techniques, hence he was able to enter.

This old man, why is he acting so mysterious, when my father was younger he had already been in the eighth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, only inferior to you by just a little, if he did not have the Dragon Jade, Im afraid he would already be someone who you would pin your hopes on.

With this slanderous thought, he stepped into the martial arts hall. After walking through several pathways, Long Chen had arrived at the internal section of the steel tower.

With my ability at the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, it seems that I am only able to practice Huang level martial techniques.

Yang family had a total of thirty three copies of basic Huang level martial techniques. Long Chen walked to this section of bookshelves, and from the first shelf, he chose a book called [Ferocious Tiger Punch].

Within a minute, Long Chen had placed the book down.

How it could be, why is this martial technique so easy?

After looking through these martial techniques, Long Chen felt that his five senses and comprehensive abilities were exceptionally great. He was able to understand completely the information written in the books.

If he could practice inside the martial arts hall, he felt that he could immediately cast these techniques out.

I am either a martial cultivation genius, or

The previous him from before had also looked through some simple techniques, but he had felt that it was difficult to understand. However the situation right now was totally different, so it could only be the effects from the mysterious Dragon Jade.

This mysterious Dragon Jade is inside my sea of consciousness, allowing my spirit to undergo changes, hence I am able to relax like a newborn baby, reading ten lines at a time, and even have a greater sense of my surroundings

Father, what exactly is this mysterious Dragon Jade, it can actually have such heaven-defying effects, not only could it transfer your cultivation Qi to me, it can even allow me to be a martial cultivation genius.

Looking through another several bookshelves containing basic Huang martial techniques, Long Chen felt that there wasnt any challenge at all. Therefore he went towards the intermediate section of Huang martial techniques, and it only contained five techniques. At a glance Long Chen had his eyes on one of the books titled [Falling Star Fist].

......Body like a starry night, fist like a meteorite, as heavy as Mt. Tai, as fast as lightning

This [Falling Star Fist] attack capabilities are ranked near the top even among intermediate Huang martial techniques, Yang familys [Falling Star Fist] also had its own reputation, however according to what I see, it does not have that much difficulty to comprehend. I have already remembered the basic Huang martial techniques, so I will just copy this [Falling Star Fist]

Yang family secret techniques obviously could not be brought out of the martial arts hall, so after choosing a technique, one could only copy it.

One hour later, Long Chen had finished copying, and returned the martial technique back to its original position.

During the process of copying, I have already understood the contents inside, so now I will head out to practice. However, this intermediate Huang martial technique, I do not know if I am able to master it.

Huang martial techniques, are separated into 3 levels: basic, intermediate and advanced. Every three levels in the Dragon Pulse Realm is usually assigned like this. By choosing an intermediate rank, Long Chen had already crossed the level barriers in cultivation.

[TL Note: Basically this means that levels 1-3 are Basic Dragon Pulse Realm, levels 4-6 are Intermediate Dragon Pulse Realm, and levels 7-9 are Advanced Dragon Pulse Realm.]

With the uniqueness of the Dragon Jade, I should be able to achieve it.

Making up his mind, Long Chen walked out of the martial arts hall, and when he neared the stone door, a parched voice rang beside his ears.

Yang family martial techniques should be destroyed immediately once finished practicing. If one is discovered to divulge the secrets, they will face immediate execution!

Yang Chen looked back but did not see anyone behind him. He hurriedly replied: Yes, grandfather, Yang Chen will take his leave.
    He chose the intermediate Huang martial technique, which can be considered as disregarding the rules. Afraid that the old man would discover something, he answered and quickly left.

Inside the hut, an old man opened his eyes, and helplessly exclaimed: I originally thought that this boy could be a talent that can be groomed, but he seems to bite off more than he can chew, and actually chose an intermediate Huang martial technique...what a pity. Long Qing Lan previously could be said to have the greatest potential to enter the Deity Dan Realm
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 11-10-15 at 01:10 PM.

Your links don't work
    plunder and steal !!!

@criticalmind

Hey I have fixed it now, you might wanna try again.

Thanks!
    ~OMA

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-5/

Chapter 5 - Yang Ling Qing

Three days later, Long Chen stood in front of a two meter tall rock.

To his left was a forest, and the right a river, alongside the river, rocks of enormous sizes could be seen everywhere.

Long Chen inhaled deeply, exerting qi explosively through his whole body, his body moved as fast as a cannonball and rushed towards a huge boulder, fiercely shouted and punched, his fist as if a streak of a huge falling star, whistling towards the boulder and crashed!

Boom!

The huge boulder shattered into many pieces, and they were swept away by the huge wind that accompanied the punch, around half of the rocks flew into the water, exploding and splashing everywhere.

Body like a starry night, fist like a meteorite, as heavy as Mt Tai, fast as a lightningThis Falling Star Fist includes both speed and weight, hence it is able to displayed such strength, right now I am in the second level of Dragon Pulse Realm, so it is still difficult to display the full effect of the Falling Star Fist, but Long Chen eyes flashed coldly, If I meet Chen Liu the next time, I will definitely kill him with just this stroke!

Within three days, I, Long Chen will completely master the Falling Star Fist, if this were to be known to the public, I think they will definitely be stunned.

Walking along the riverbank, Long Chen washed his face with the river water, and looked at himself through the reflection.

These days I have been training crazily, and my body looks like it has gotten more chiseled, skin is also darker by several tones, but I am still so handsome, surely my chicks will not be too few.

Thinking of which, Long Chen smiled shrewdly.

Suddenly, there came a rustling sound behind his back, and gave Long Chen a shock, he hurriedly bowed down and lay flat, one leg hooking up, but what surprised him was the feeling of his leg knocking against something soft and bouncy, afterwards a figure flew over his head, shouted in surprise and fell into the river.
    Long Chen stood up and looked, quickly realized that the person who originally wanted to back-stab him, had now been kicked into the river and the identity was a teenage lady, this girl did not look like a weakling, so being kicked into the river by Long Chen was only due to a moment of blunder.

Her face seethed with fury, and very soon jumped from the river onto the shore, pursed her lips, angrily looked at Long Chen, with a pair of sparkling eyes that seemed to eat Long Chen up.

This girl age seemed similar to Long Chen, had a graceful figure, with bright eyes white teeth, the face as if it was jade, wearing a light azure colored long dress, she was a rare young beauty, Long Chen had never seen such a beautiful girl, and was momentarily stunned.

This girl just came out from the river, her clothing soaked, as this point in time the ladys body, her snowy skin and alluring body curves could faintly be seen, and even the underwear was embroidered with a small doggy picture, had all been captured under Long Chens gaze, and her prominent chest area, had made Long Chens throat gone dry.

From Long Chens eyes, the girl knew that he was up to no good, immediately got angry and scolded: Pervert!

Her qi swelled explosively, a wave of scorching qi pushed Long Chen back several steps, and once drenched clothing, instantly became dry, only then this girl stared fiercely at Long Chen, gritted her teeth and said: YouWhat did you see earlier?

Long Chen hastily replied: Nothing, miss, I did not see anything

Looking at the serious expression of Long Chen, only then she forgave him, however thinking back on it, she resentfully said: Well done Yang Chen, your elder sister me had only wanted scare you, but you actually pushed me down the river, you bastard!

Elder sister?

But Long Chen did not recognize this girl so he asked: Who are you?

Under such a direct question, the girl became angry and scolded: Well done you idiot, you dont even recognize your big sister, I am Yang Ling Qing, your second uncle Yang Yun Tians second daughter.

Oh, so it was actually you

Long Chen suddenly recalled of this lass, speaking of whom she actually had a certain fate with him, because they were born on the same year same month and same day, and at the time when Long Chen was born, it was just at the Chen hour, hence the name given as Chen.

Yang Ling Qing was usually hiding at home and not going out, and Long Chen only saw her a few times, so he definitely have forgotten. However thinking back on a certain past, Long Chen smiled smugly: Lass, you told me to call you big sister? Although we were born on the same year same month and same day, but I am born in the Chen hour, while you in the Xi hour, speaking of which I should be your elder brother

After speaking finish, he did not even bother with Yang Ling Qing angry expression, but just found a rock in the forest to sit down on.

You smelly idiot, stay right there!

Yang Ling Qing walked to the front of Long Chen, coldly said: Alright, this matter about whos older, lets not talk about it first, anyway we were both born on the same day, so lets take it as were the same age. Just now I happened to walked past here and actually saw you using Falling Star Fist, and you even practiced it with decent form, what actually happened?

So it was because she saw him.

Long Chen thought about it, thinking that it did not matter even if she saw him, while this lass was a little arrogant, but had never bullied Long Chen before, also she did not have the look of despise, hence Long Chen had some positive feelings, and therefore he is still willing to talk to her.

He smiled happily at the other party, saying: Why? I am not allowed to practice the Falling Star Fist? I made you jealous and envy me? What a pity, you and I are related by blood, so it is not a good sign, if you were other girls, maybe I could still teach you.
    Yang Ling Qing after being told off by him became angry and nonchalantly threw out a punch, and a rock that was even bigger had actually been blown to bits.

You see that, I too know about the Falling Star Fist, besides I am in the fifth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, much stronger compared to you!

Long Chen was a little stunned, who knew that this fellow who was the same age as him, the cultivation level was actually better than her brother Yang Zhan.

Looking at her pretending to stare at him angrily, Long Chen chuckled within, he already knew her goal. A girls dignity was not good to step on, so he said: Indeed, you also know the Falling Star Fist, but you have not mastered it, not being able to go into the body at the starry sky, fist like a meteorite stage, if I had your level of qi, the might of my Falling Star Fist would have been twice of yours. Oh well, today I am feeling great, so I shall be merciful and explain to you how to do it.

Yang Ling Qing was shocked, and thought: this guy is pretty good, I only threw out a punch, but he could actually see that my mastery of the Falling Star Fist isnt there.

Okay, seeing how you are so eager, I will grudgingly accept your offer, but all of this is willingly taught by you, do not seek any remuneration from me, let me first tell you, I myself am so poor and almost dying

A country bumpkin like you, as your elder brother, teaching you is only right, who would want something from you?

What?

Yang Ling Qing was so angry even her mouth became twisted, growing up for so long this is still the first time somebody called her a bumpkin.

Right now Ill let you be cocky, and after you teach me, I will definitely let you suffer before leaving!

She forcefully suppressed her anger down.

Of course, her thoughts could not be heard by Long Chen. He was only looking at the delightful sight, and also did not have many friends; today he was carried away on a whim, and had enough mastery about Falling Star Fist so he could demonstrate in detail.

The Falling Star Fist most importantly is about the stance, look at the shooting stars on the sky, they are all always advancing, and nothing is able to stop their path

When you use your first, you cannot have any hesitation, absolutely give no thought to staying alive, your heart only thinking of wanting to destroy and conquer the enemies, advancing forward, only then you can understand the true meaning of the Falling Star Fist

After explaining for a long time, Yang Ling Qing was finally enlightened, however Yang Ling Qings attitude towards Long Chen had changed into adoration.

She could not imagine, a second level of Dragon Pulse Realm fellow, could actually have such deep enlightenment towards the way of martial arts.

When they separated, Yang Ling Qing said: Hey, today I must still thank you, completely learning this Falling Star Fist, I have a higher chance of competing against elder sister Ling Yue in the family competition, who knows I might even be able to win our familys treasured martial technique [Seal Of The Dragons]

Hearing the words of , Long Chen eyes flashed, asking: Lass, when is the family competition going to be held?

It should be about half a month later, but you dont need to have any ideas about the anymore, elder sister Ling Yue has already cultivated to the sixth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, amongst the younger generation besides elder brother Yang Wu Im afraid no one can be her match, besides elder brother Yang Wu has long gotten the , so this round the would have to be prepared for elder sister Ling YueAlright, I wont chat with you any longer, I have to rush back and cultivate, work hard to enter the sixth level of Dragon Pulse Realm.

Saying her piece, the lass ran away. The sight of her of azure swayed behind her back, it was rather cute.

Long Chen watched her leave, swallowing down a mouthful of saliva.

This lass looks and character are both at a very high level, too bad that Heaven is blind, actually making her my cousin. No chance at all to act, what a pity.

Sitting on the azure rock, Long Chen looked towards the direction of Yang residence.

Sixth level of Dragon Pulse RealmHalf a month later, I think it truly does not concern me at all, but father had warned me repeatedly, how can I not obtain the , this little lass is already striving so hardly, I must not be any slower, sixth level of Dragon Pulse Realm is the sixth level, I will train and cultivate as if my life depends on it, I must definitely have a chance at least!

Cultivate! Strive! Persevere!

Beads of sweat trickled down.

All the way until the sky turned dark, only then Long Chen went back to Yang residence, the Yang family now has already lit up the lanterns, a field of brightness.

Just as he was entering, a group of people walked out in a grandiose fashion, Long Chen looked up, and was just blocking in the middle of the groups way, those people who were chatting cheerfully immediately noticed him.

The leader of the group was a pretty and mature lady; she was Yang Xue Qing, Long Chens mother.

Behind Yang Xue Qing was a coquettish girl, the one Yang Ling Qing spoke off in the sixth level of Dragon Pulse Realm, Yang Ling Yue, eighteen years of age, the daughter of the oldest uncle, Yang Xue Qing elder brother Yang Qing Xuan.

Yang familys eldest son was named Yang Qing Xuan, currently representing the household for general affairs, the second son Yang Yun Tian was in charge of the household finances, and the third daughter Yang Xue Qing was delegated to teach cultivation to the younger generation.

Yang familys eldest son Yang Qing Xuan had a son and daughter, named Yang Wu and Yang Ling Yue respectively, Yang Wu was the best out of Yang familys younger generation, while Yang Ling Yue would be the lady in front of him.

Yang familys second son Yang Yun Tian had a son and daughter too, Yang Zhan who was constantly pitting against Long Chen, as well as Yang Ling Qing whom he met earlier.

Yang Xue Qing is the only women in the elder generation who had a profound cultivation, so Yang Ling Yue who is constantly following Yang Xue Qing, can be considered as her half daughter.

While this side had two ladies, the other yet had two men.

The one together in the lead with Yang Xue Qing chatting happily was a handsome middle aged man, coupled with a long beard and white robes, seemed elegant. And behind him was a young guy, his gaze electrifying, a chiseled build, his mannerism was filled with vigor, very much similar to the middle aged man.

The two men should share a father and son relationship.

As they spotted Long Chen standing in front of them suddenly, Yang Xue Qing was stunned a little, and then hurriedly faced the middle aged man and laughed: Big Brother Bai, originally I have wanted you to admire our Yang familys orchid and lotus pool, but the sky had already turned this dark

No worries, Younger Sister Qing, you and me both reside in Poplar Town, we will always be able to see each other, if there is any spare time, I will naturally once again pay a visit to you here, after all the fame of the Yang familys orchid and lotus pool is rather resounding

Both of them continued talking away cheerfully, under the protection of some guards, they walk passed Long Chen.

Only Yang Ling Yue turned around and gave Long Chen a stare, then resumed to converse with the younger guy beside her, occasionally pouting playfully.

Very good, ignoring my existence totally, as if I have no difference with the air

Long Chen gradually clenched his fists tightly.

Seeing how my father died, yet you are already rushing over to a new flame, first lets not talk about my fathers reputation, just this Bai Zhan Xiong fellow alone, I will definitely not let you marry him! Even if you are heartless towards me, but I Long Chen cannot be lacking in moral values, after all my blood and flesh was given by you

Bai Zhan Xiong looks like a gentleman on the outside, but truthfully he isnt any good at all, the last time the courtesans from Emerald Jade House, were all killed by him

Watching this middle aged man who was laughing with Yang Xue Qing, Long Chen recalled a distant memory, Emerald Jade Houses courtesans were all his friends, selling their art but never their body, but they were secretly kidnapped, if Long Chen did not witness this scene, then nobody would have known about it. From that day on, he knew that this Bai Zhan Xiong in fact was a beast.

If front of this Bai Zhan Xiong, you actually scorned me this much, ignoring my existences, but I Long Chen am not a person who fear loneliness, the more you want me to disappear, the more I want to be in front of you showing off, if you think both of us father and son are useless, then I will only continue to become stronger!

There will come a day, where I stand in front of you, and you wouldnt dare to look down on me, and repenting on your knees in front of me! You as a mother had never done any obligations a mother should have had! I hate you! But I can never ignore you the same way as you did to me!

At this moment, the group of people had passed him, Long Chen bowed his head, clenched his fist tightly, fingernails digging deep into the flesh, and blood flowed out.

His body felt as if surging against a huge wave.

His heart, as if nurturing a wild beast, fiercely roared with ferocity.

Returning to his abode, Long Chen prepared for his shower, as well as preparing to practice cultivating.

Suddenly, he saw a slip of note under the teacups on the table, picking it up, and briefly got angry.

The note wrote: If you want to keep Xiao Huangs life, then come to the Rising Sun Inn room number one and take it! Do not be late!
    Last edited by OMA Translations; 11-08-15 at 10:05 PM.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-6/

Chapter 6- Celestial Core Technique

To Long Chen, although Xiao Huang is only a cowardly manservant, but he had been following him for a good six years, loyal to him, and if Long Chen had any goodwill at all he would not leave him out, Long Chen did not know who wanted to deal with him, but they actually kidnapped Xiao Huang for it, this was absolutely intolerable for him.

But Long Chen knows, Xiao Huangs family has a pair of ailing parents which need to be taken care of, if anything were to happen to Xiao Huang, Long Chen will blame himself harshly!

He took the note and tore it to pieces, without saying another word, he rushed out of the Yang family residence, as quickly as a swift passing wind, and headed towards the Rising Sun Inn!

This Rising Sun Inn was located near the Emerald Jade House, Long Chen hastened his pace, and the people strolling along the streets had all felt a whirlwind passing, leaving no shadow behind!

Looking up, the bright lantern lights that had illuminated the dark night could be seen clearly, Long Chen pressed on one step at a time towards the inn, but many people were walking by, so Long Chen had no choice but to slow down. Looking on, the big wide door was getting closer!

At this moment, on the left side of the street there appeared a horse drawing a horse carriage that was galloping away, this caused the passers-by to curse and dodge, but the horse carriage had no intention of slowing down. Originally Long Chen could easily dodge it, but at this instant, behind him there was a little child who was looking at the charging carriage blankly and started to wail.

This horse carriage with its tremendous speed, if it were to charge through the child, it would not leave even a corpse behind, Long Chen being shocked, did not consider anything else, and he who could have dodged long before, had actually turned away and hugged the child tightly, his whole body exerting explosive Qi. At this moment, the horse carriage had already struck Long Chens back, sending him flying abruptly.

Loud gasps could be heard along the street, they were thinking that both Long Chen and the child would perish, but they did not expect Long Chen to change his trajectory in the air, and land safely. He did not console the child, and before the crowd could see how he looked like, Long Chen had disappeared. Because he still had to save Xiao Huangs life.

After passing the scene of commotion, Long Chen endured the creeping pain on his back muscles, and entered the Rising Sun Inn.

As he walked through the door, he almost bumped into someone in front of him. Looking up; it was a catchy young lad who had temporarily stunned his eyes.

This young lad looked only to be fourteen or fifteen years of age, which might even be relatively younger than Long Chen. Long Chens looks could be considered to be suave enough, but the lad in front of him had a beauty that was a little too bewitching. If not for the protruding Adams apple, Long Chen would have almost assumed he was a beautiful lady.

Are you male or female? Not being able to control his mouth, Long Chen blurted out the question.

Listening to his own question made even Long Chen himself embarrassed, but the young man with the delicate features did not get angry, but only looked at Long Chen firmly, and then pointed at his Adams apple and said: I am a male.

His expression stern, yet the voice was melodious. Long Chen who was reminded of the teasing voices of the Emerald Jade House ladies, after listening to him speak, actually felt a tickling sensation that was difficult to endure.

He quietly berated himself as a bastard, but thinking that Xiao Huangs life was not yet saved, he hurriedly walked past the lad, and walked into the Rising Sun Inn.

Earlier you rescued the child, and narrowly saved a life

Behind Long Chen, the lad spoke, but did not think that Long Chen would hurriedly rush into the inn. He shut his mouth, observed curiously, in fact he was not holding any grudges against Long Chen, he only thought that Long Chens rescue earlier was praiseworthy.

This guy is similar to elder brother, his body faintly has the essence from the stars, he probably has practiced a kind of martial technique. This [Celestial Core Technique], I havent used it for a long time..

The lad watched Long Chen disappear as he muttered to himself.

Just arriving, Long Chen saw a scene which compelled him to stare, turning back he saw, Yang Zhan was sitting at a spot in front of a window, and in front of him, was a beautiful girl.

Yang Zhan is unexpectedly here, could it be that the kidnapping of Xiao Huang was arranged by him?

Once again looking at the girl in front of him, Long Chen shook his head, saying: If this Yang Zhan wanted to deal with me, he wouldnt have to resort to this method, so he is surely only here to date chicks

Thinking of which, Long Chen did not stop any longer and directly walked to the second floor of the inn, where the note said to enter room number one, and at this point, after arriving here, he could no longer hold back his fury, running closer towards the destination he viciously pushed the door open to be greeted with a sight that was pitch black.

Just arriving into the room, Long Chen had already felt a swing from a knife that was slashing towards him. He hurriedly dodged, and only then could he see the situation inside the room. As of now, the person who struck earlier had already moved in front of the door, and quietly closed it. Then he was coldly looking at Long Chen, while on the opposite side, Long Chen saw Xiao Huangs body being tied with a rope, his mouth gagged with a cloth with a face of anger and despair which was casted towards Long Chen as he whimpered.

Yet on his side, there stood another guy, both of them wearing masks, but their killing intent was not to be underestimated.

It was exactly the same two who attacked him that other night, until now Long Chen could not understand, such a small fry like himself, why would someone send assassins after him.

Both of you, whats your identity, why do you want to deal with me?

Accepting payment, and assisting to eliminate a cumbersome person. You dont have to ask much, Yang Chen, just die!

Two swings of the knife came slashing towards Long Chen; the knife technique was vicious, creating sound from the acceleration of the knife which could make people tremble in fear.

Both of them have similar abilities to me, but their experience is bountiful, and probably have amassed enough assassinations. Compared to Chen Liu, that loser, they are more frightening by a hundred times. If today I do not use my full capabilities, I will definitely be killed here!

Looking at their movements, they should be used to killing in a team, so I only have to defeat one guy, then I can definitely overcome their allied strength.

In the darkness, Long Chens eyes stared coldly. As the two knifes came rushing towards him, he used his agility, and rolled to the side, and with this roll, he had skillfully overcome the need to face both people at the same time. Then the two black robed men attacked again with one standing in front of the other.

Whirlwind Blade!

Shouting out, the person at the front had already come close to him with the knife. Looking at their combination which had failed to hit him, Long Chen gritted his teeth, he generated all his Qi, he didnt back down but instead advanced forward and rushed towards the black robed man!

Falling Star Fist!

In the pitch black room, a streak of starlight had exploded. The black robed mans eyes turned big, and felt a wave of strong Qi evade his knife technique, and then hit soundly on his body.

Bang!

The man in the front spurted out blood, and then was smashed into the other man behind him.

Long Chen rushed forward, and in an instantly took hold of the opponents knife, gave a roar, and pierced through the mans heart with a thrust. At this point the blood that had flowed out had dyed both his robes and his face blood red.

The earlier scene, might have looked easy, but it was actually a hair-raising experience. Long Chens biggest shock was that the [Falling Star Fist] emitted a starlight which had blinded the vision of his opponent. [Falling Star Fist] which was an intermediate Huang martial technique, had a might which was equivalent with the strongest attack of the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. Therefore he was able to heavily injure the black robed man, and successively kill him afterwards.

The other black robed man seeing his partner die, looked shocked at Long Chen, and without bothering about anything else, hurriedly jumped through the window. Long Chen had intended to give chase, and interrogate the man for his contractor, but right at this moment the door slammed open and Yang Zhan was there standing in the door, watching Long Chen who had a face dyed with blood and right beside him lay a corpse.

He momentarily frowned and then said: You bastard, you do not know whats good for you, with just this little accomplishment, you already dare to kill people in the Rising Sun Inn, could it be that you dont know Boss Qing of the inn and me are good friends?

Long Chen ignored him, he turned around and released the rope on Xiao Huangs body and said: Xiao Huang, leave this place first, well talk about it later.

Of the two assassins one died and one escaped. Xiao Huang feeling astonished was looking at Long Chen, but Yang Zhan who had just entered the scene had an unkind gaze, so Xiao Huang was scared. Although he was worried about Long Chens safety, he understood he would not be of any use, so he quickly ran away, and started to look for a savior.

Being ignored by Long Chen, Yang Zhans face gradually twitched with anger.

Behind Yang Zhan, a lavishly dressed fatty looked at the mess of the blood scene, he turned white and then said: This master seems to have gone a little overboard, creating such a sickening blood scene here, scaring away my customers. This business will surely take a huge loss now.

Both of them joined together to rebuke, that scene they were making was only just to make things difficult for Long Chen. He who had just killed someone, at this point was filled with killing intent, with a gaze, he scared the Boss Qing into a retreat.

Right now he still did not wish to come into conflict with Yang Zhan, after all Yang Zhan was a fourth level Dragon Pulse Realm practitioner, and had studied many martial techniques, the him right now is still not Yang Zhans match, so he could only endure.

Even though Long Chen had already backed down, Yang Zhan was still angry.

He had since long ago thought of Long Chen as a nuisance, in the past he had grown accustomed to stepping on him, yet now this fellow actually had some power. Especially, after all the previous time when Long Chen hurt Chen Liu, he had swallowed down a bad taste afterwards. And now coupled with the old hate and this new anger, he looked at Long Chen and emitted killing intent.

Previously even though you hurt Chen Liu, I had forgiven you, but today you once again ruined the reputation of the Yang family. It looks like I have to discipline you properly so that you start showing some respect, and stop carrying out misdeeds!

After which, he walked several steps forward, and a huge aura pressed down on Long Chen.

This fellowSo strong.

The fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm was a might to be reckoned with, Yang Zhans both eyes flashed and then he pressed his aura on Long Chen, which felt as if a huge mountain. Long Chen was unexpectedly pushed back.

However the knife from earlier was still in his hand, and with the blood continuously dripping down from the knife, coupled with his ferocious gaze, it looked like he might be a match for Yang Zhan.

Seeing Long Chen like this, Yang Zhan got even angrier, he grinded his teeth and said: What an idiot, you actually dare to face me off squarely, today if you do not kneel and beg me, dont even think of leaving here alive!

Long Chen did not reply, he was just staring at him coldly.

He knows, if Yang Zhan really pushes him too far, even at the cost of his life, he will definitely make his opponent pay the price.

Looking at the two who were about to fight, from Boss Qings back appeared a girl; her face turned pale, and then she retreated.

Brother Zhan, dont be like this, lets leave here, shall we

Yang Zhan kept his Qi down, looked back at the girl, then back at Long Chen and then he warned: Alright, Ill let you live for another day, tomorrow morning, you will know how to write the death word.

After which, he took the girl and then left.

Long Chen heaved a sigh of relief, and then the knife dropped onto the floor.

Yang Zhan, this debt between us, has yet again increased, right now I almost broke through the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. When I become stronger than you, you will know how to write the death word

The ones who tried to kill him, had one dying, but he did not know what trouble the other one could still cause him. Since the mastermind had not been revealed, it was all just a mystery, right now this was not a good place to be, so Long Chen decided to leave.

Running down the stairs, he saw Xiao Huangs worriedness from waiting for him.

After seeing that Long Chen was fine, only then he heaved a sigh of relief, and hurriedly said: Young Master Chen, earlier when I ran down, there was a beautiful young guy who wanted me to pass this to you, he said you are worthy of his respect, but he had to attend to something so he left.

Long Chen was stumped, thinking of the guy with such an unfair beauty bestowed on him, and thinking of his melodious voice and stern face, he felt that it was rather amusing. He apprehensively took the martial technique scroll from Xiao Huangs hands, opened it and looked over it. It actually had four big words on it which said [Celestial Core Technique].

The guy said that this item is compatible with your [Falling Star Fist]. Seeing how you saved a child today, the fact that you are a good person, and also the fact that he did not need this item, so he decided to give this to you.

Long Chen nodded his head, scrutinizing the [Celestial Core Technique].

This is actually an intermediate Huang martial technique

I had only saved a child, and this fellow actually gives me this [Celestial Core Technique], looks like his background isnt simple. He shouldnt be from Poplar Town, hes probably a disciple from a big faction from another place.

Oh well, today this meeting is because of fate, right now I urgently need these items, and giving me this now, if I ever see him again, I will repay his kindness.

Long Chen smiled, told Xiao Huang to leave, and then went back to the Yang family residence.

Absorbing the celestial essence of the stars, incorporate them into the skin, bones, blood and fleshTemper my body every day, endure it, and then one can achieve the body of a celestial coreWhile moving, be it sand or rocks, with a simple punch, I will be able to draw upon its strength:

This [Celestial Core Technique], is actually classified as a scripture, compared to a martial technique it is much more valuable.

The [Celestial Core Technique] has a total of two levels, the first being the Enlightened level and the second being the Mastery level. However, although this scripture is cryptic, I am still able to understand it. Tonight the starlight is resplendent, I have to make use of the starlight tonight, and practice the [Celestial Core Technique], if I will manage to master it, any hit I unleash will be equivalent to using the power of an offensive martial technique! If I meet Yang Zhan again, I should also be able to evade his hits, and probably even have a fair fight!

To Long Chen, this [Celestial Core Technique] was not difficult to understand. Under the luster of the starlight, he practiced seamlessly. After some time, it could be seen, that as the starlight from the sky had shone on him, his body, as if a falling star, was glistening with starlight.

Suddenly, Long Chen opened his eyes.

The [Celestial Core Technique] is yet to be mastered, but after tonights hair raising fight, along with the nurture given to my body under the stars, adding on the mysterious jade pendant, my Qi has once again risen explosively. And right now, it will let me break through the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm!

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-7/

Chapter 7 - Revenge

POP!

With a dragons cry, abundant Qi finally passed through the third Dragon Vein.

Qi violently thrashed within his four limbs. Long Chen had to spend a great deal of effort, as he first had to suppress the Qi then convert it completely, and only then could he absorb it for himself.

At this moment, his eyes flashed, apparently his cultivation speed has increased yet again compared to previously!

The Qi from the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, is actually several times stronger than the Qi from the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. If I happen to meet Yang Zhan again, coupled with my [Falling Star Fist], if he wants to defeat me, it will be difficult for him!

After entering the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, Long Chen gradually controlled his breathing, right now it was midnight, thinking about it there was still some time before the sunrise.

Todays night was cloudless, the Milky Way filled the sky, its beauty was magnificent.

The 18 Cosmos Paths, the 9 Daylight Roads and the 9 Twilight Roads. Rumor has it that the Cosmos Paths were formed by countless stars. If there ever comes a day where I can enter the heavens and take a look, it can be said that I have not lived my life in vain.

If the Milky Way is made of stars, then I will borrow the strength of the Milky Way and the stars, and continue to cultivate in the [Celestial Core Technique]!

Originally Long Chen had borrowed the essence of some singular stars, but as he faced now towards the Milky Way, a torrential rush of starlight shone gloriously on his body.

The starlight from this large amount of stars, is actually infusing into my blood, veins and bones, this speed compared to before must be at least a 100 times faster, those 9 Cosmos Paths as expected are formed by countless stars!

While starlight was brimming him, Long Chen felt like he was being surrounded by so many stars, and all these miniscule stars essence converged onto his skin, and integrated with every inch of his body, Long Chen could feel that under the continuous tempering of the starlight his flesh was constantly becoming stronger.

This happened all the way until the sun had risen and was shining.

The starlight on his body was vanishing gradually. Long Chen jumped down from the roof, his eyes filled with excitement.

After experiencing a night of refinement under the starlight, without taking any roundabout paths, right now I have actually reached the stage of Enlightenment for the [Celestial Core Technique]. This strength and dominance added with my Qi of the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm... I, Long Chen compared to the me from yesterday, must be at least 10 times stronger!

Long Chen smiled: I can finally hold my head up high from this day forward. With [Celestial Core Technique] and [Falling Star Fist], I dont believe I won't be able to hold my own against Yang Zhan who is at the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm! Also for the rest of the people..Their debts, Ill make them pay slowly!

Entering the house, Long Chen laid on the bed.

A night without sleeping, its time for a rest, and when I wake up later, my vigor will be brimming, thus allowing me to take the next step of my cultivation plans.

[Celestial Core Technique], if mastered, it should definitely be able to display a bigger amount of strength, the Qi from fathers Mysterious Dragon Jade Pendant, which he gave me, was not little. My dantians Qi has increased faster than the others who cultivate, but I cannot limit myself to this training speed, I must cultivate, so as to obtain a Spirit Jade at the same time.

Spirit Jade, this is a kind of jade rock which can contribute to Dragon Pulse Realm cultivators, which contains a monstrous amount of essence from heaven and earth. Normally only the group of younger generations who have had splendid accomplishments will be rewarded by the elders with it.

Theres still half a month left, I must obtain the [Seal of the Dragons], so I must at least enter the fifth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. Breaking through each level in the Dragon Pulse Realm becomes at least 10 times more difficult with each passing level. Yang Zhan has already been stagnant at the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm for over a year, if I want to enter the 5th level, I think it will not be easy, not to mention to achieve that in under a month

I dont care so much anymore. But for my father, for people not to despise me, and for that stinking woman, I will struggle!

[TL Note: Stinking woman refers to his mother.]

In the early morning, Long Chen was awakened by some noise.

After entering the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, his awareness had grew once again. Even if anyone approached him from afar, he would be alerted by that person. Standing up, and getting himself ready by entering his peak condition, Long Chen smiled and walked out of the house.

Indeed, Yang Zhan had taken the lead, standing in front, and the ones following him, were a few of his, Yang familys brothers and sisters, ages hovering between 14 and 15. But seeing how all were big and tall, it seemed like there were people who were even older than Long Chen.

Yang Zhan actually got a great number of people involved, which had surprised Long Chen.

After seeing how this boy did not show a hint of fear in front of such a large formation of people, Yang Zhan laughed coldly and said: Last night I said I will discipline you, so today surely I cannot eat my words. A little bastard like you has grown a bit stronger the past few days, and now you have become arrogant. Also, our Yang familys brothers and sisters all do not like you, so they specially entrusted me to discipline you and teach you a few values of being a human.

Long Chen smiled faintly, saying: No wonder you have made such a huge commotion. I first thought you had stage fright but now I see that the more people you have the more daring you become!

Long Chen under these circumstances, could actually still mock Yang Zhan, and shrewdly joke, those Yang familys brothers and sisters were dumbfounded, not recovering even after a short while.

Is this still the bowed down, flattering and fawning trash?

Anger welled up within him, and flared up on Yang Zhans face in a second, the flames of hatred slowly erupting from him.

Very good, you little bastard, you luckily gained some strength, no wonder you are different from the lackey you were before. Just after you defeated Chen Liu you naively thought that you are unrivalled under the sky. Today you have successfully angered me, brothers and sisters, tell me, what should I do?

Dispose of him!

Hands rising in the air continuously.

Yang Zhan waved his hands, saying: Sorry, this is their suggestion, your performance today was not appealing to us. We are still better used to that dog lackey Yang Chen from before. So, today I will spend some effort, and correct you to your previous form!

Before thinking of beating me, stop grumbling nonsense like a little child, your speech is just dog fart to me. Right in the early morning you bring a huge group of people to my doorstep and then release your dog fart, it is somewhat unbelievable!

Long Chens last sentence had pushed the final straw for Yang Zhans rage. For him who was always high up on a pedestal, Long Chen in his heart was just like a lice, and today he was actually humiliated by this lice, making him lose his decorum.

Bastard, you are courting death! If I dont dispose of you today, my name is not Yang Zhan!

After saying this, his Qi exploded, the might of the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm pressured Long Chens body.

They are getting into a fight!

The people who were around had suddenly spread apart. On the court there was only Yang Zhan and Long Chen left now.

This might, although its the same one from last night, but now its not able to make me retreat even half a step back!

Although the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm was strong, Long Chens strength currently wasnt bad either. With his whole body faintly suffused with starlight, and with the powerful Celestial Core which had been tempered by the starlight, he did not even feel the overbearing pressure of the opponent.

A mere second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, and you dream of wanting to battle against me, you should pay a price for your ignorance!

Like a whirlwind, Yang Zhan pressed towards Long Chen, continuously shouting. In a short time he had actually unleashed many punches, which Long Chen hurriedly avoided.

Cheh, Yang Chen this fellow was acting so strong just now. I thought he had some trump card, but to think that once Brother Yang Zhan has acted, he is being beaten like a whimpering mouse.

Hes just making a fool of himself.

The crowd around laughed loudly, pointing and discussing about the battle that was happening.

After once again dodging Yang Zhans hit, Long Chen eyed them, and cursed them: What a bunch of donkeys.

After that he smilingly looked at Yang Zhan, and mockingly said: Yang Zhan, is this all youre worth?

Yang Zhan was in the actual battle, unlike those idiots in the crowd. Although Long Chen was escaping all the time, but his dodging had some real skill, not in the slightest clumsy. Yang Zhan used all his strength, but was still unable to hit his opponent. His mind roared in surprise.

This isnt right, he is only a second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, although his agility to dodge is not bad, but he definitely does not have any offensive techniques!

Thinking of this, Yang Zhan smiled coldly, he punched out one fist and shouted: You cowardly thing, all you know is to dodge like this? If you are a man, then fight me squarely for 1 round!

Long Chen after a round of fighting, had more or less grasped the extent of Yang Zhans strength. In terms of the Qi amount, he is definitely inferior by several times.

Because of the enlightened stage of the [Celestial Core Technique], his attack & speed compared to the normal third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm was stronger by several times. His defense was even better. With these as insurance, Long Chens eyes flashed cold, then looked at Yang Zhan shouting and punched his fist. Not only did he not retreat, but he also sent a fist flying out.

Ferocious Tiger Punch!

Ferocious Tiger Punch!

The two tigers in the mountain had collided loudly!

Boom!

Both parties retreated backwards with heavy steps, imprinting each and every footprint on the stone tiles. Behind Yang Zhan, there even was a stone tile which he had broken!

What? How can his strength be this great!?

Yang Zhan finally steadied himself, and seeing Long Chens retreat to be even less than his, he was momentarily in disbelief. The Yang familys brothers and sisters had their smiles frozen, as if being given a vicious slap!

How was it? Did this punch fill your appetite? Yang Zhan, your [Ferocious Tiger Punch] isnt such a big deal after all.

Yang Zhan was suspicious in his heart.

Only days before, he wasnt a practitioner, but looking at him now, he was already in the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. Being able to defeat Chen Liu showed that he had concealed his strength. This fellow right now has the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm? The fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, he had actually concealed it, what was his motive?

Looking at Long Chen smile heartily at him, Yang Zhans anger had almost set his body on fire.

Impossible, he cannot have such strength, it was definitely some dirty tricks in order to achieve this ending! He may know [Ferocious Tiger Punch], but for this next skill Ill use, no matter how much he concealed before, or if he used any shameful methods, I will definitely kill him!

Thinking of this, Yang Zhan shouted loudly. As if a meteor falling, he rushed towards Long Chen. This enormous might, which had pressured all those Yang familys brothers and sisters into retreat, making them think: Brother Yang Zhan is indeed extraordinary, he even learned this intermediate Huang level technique, [Falling Star Fist]. That fellow, under this [Falling Star Fist], will definitely not have a corpse left!

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-8/

Chapter 8 - A Gamble

[Falling Star Fist] huh

Looking at this punch which resembled a falling star, Long Chen was composed and laughed.

I just dont know how many conflicts will this cause for me after I take care of this retard. That woman, will she look at me differently? I really look forward to it...

Long Chen had to admit, the way Yang Xue Qing viewed him, mattered a lot to him.

This fellow is obviously trash, under Yang Zhan Elder Brothers [Falling Star Fist], he was actually scared stupid.

Listening to such talk, Long Chen dismissed it with a laugh and then looked at Yang Zhan.

[Falling Star Fist], I know it ten thousand times better than you!

What Long Chen had intended by using [Ferocious Tiger Punch] against [Ferocious Tiger Punch] and then using [Falling Star Fist] against [Falling Star Fist] was to completely subdue Yang Zhan physically and mentally. From this, Long Chen will become a trauma in Yang Zhans heart, making him suffer eternally from such a pain.

An even brighter light explosively ignited, and under the support of the [Celestial Core Technique], the [Falling Star Fist] had a never before seen battle strength, which collided with Yang Zhans [Falling Star Fist]. But what made most people breathless was that Yang Zhan, as he retreated, had spurted blood and crashed onto the floor, while Long Chen once again went up and single handedly grabbed onto Yang Zhans robes, and picked up his whole body.

Those, Yang familys, brothers and sisters, under the stare of Long Chen, were all scared into retreating several steps backwards, and on their faces was a look of disbelief.

He used [Falling Star Fist] and defeated Brother Yang Zhan who was in the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. Impossible

Brother Yang Zhan has overflowing battle energy, but this piece of crap.. how is this possible? Earlier we did not see clearly but this fellow definitely used some underhanded means!

Not good, he looks like hes going to kill Yang Zhan Elder Brother!

The crowd looked breathlessly, only to see Long Chen carry Yang Zhan with one hand, while the other hand had become a clenched fist, and was coldly staring at Yang Zhan.

Yang Zhan at this point, had blood all over his mouth. His eyes looked spiritless, his injuries were obviously not mild, but at least he still had his consciousness intact.

Do you see it now? Now that I am stronger than you, this reputation of being useless, I had better return it to you. However Yang Zhan, the humiliation that you have given me, was not only just this little. What will happen next is that you will pay for the humiliation you have given me for the rest of your life, and each time will be worse than the other, you had better mentally prepare yourself for this

Bastard

Yang Zhan spit out some blood, while looking at Long Chen and smiling happily at him. Under the murderous gaze of that faade, he suddenly discovered that the person before him, was no longer the person he could once bully and harass. Right now, he actually was scared deep down, making him shudder in fear.

Is this trembling?

This was Long Chens intended result, but his hatred in his heart, could not be resolved by just a punch of the [Falling Star Fist]. In the past few years the suffering given to him by Yang Zhan was not to be overlooked.

He laughed loudly, and as he got ready to beat him several more times to vent his hatred, suddenly there came a loud voice scolding him.

Stop right this instant!

Long Chen did not need to see because he already knew who was here, Yang Zhans sister, the second strongest in the younger generation, his first uncles precious daughter, the arrogant Yang Ling Yue.

At this moment, Yang Ling Yue rushed over, and behind her were two guys, one of them was the young man who was with her the other day.

The other guy had a similar age to Long Chen, his features looking similar to the other young man.

These two were the sons of Bai Familys Bai Zhan Xiong.

Long Chens attention was slightly drawn towards the younger son of Bai Zhan Xiong. This fellow was called Bai Shi Xun, he frequents the Emerald Jade House, and taking advantage of his cultivation he bullied Long Chen a few times in the past.

At this point Bai Shi Xun who saw Long Chen had actually beaten Yang Zhan, had suddenly felt panic and hid behind the other young man, his elder brother.

Coward.

Long Chen laughed loudly, and then diverted his gaze back at Yang Ling Yue.

Using such a loathing gaze to look at me, this Yang Ling Yue most likely wants me dead. Long Chen thought, and silently smirked.

Looking on at Yang Ling Yue who was about to rush over, suddenly Long Chens right hand moved and all the clothes which Yang Zhan was wearing, had actually been ripped. And at this moment, Yang Zhan who was naked, after a throw by Long Chen, had flown towards Yang Ling Yue.

With this move, Long Chen had made all the girls momentarily scream in succession, making them turn around and flee. As Yang Ling Yue saw that white body was thrown towards her, her face was drained of its color, and both her legs turned weak. From where would she still have the strength to attack Long Chen?

Luckily the young man behind her eyes flashed and rushed forward, and then grabbed Yang Zhan with a hand. As he tried to give his cloak to Yang Zhan, right at that moment Yang Zhan had realized what had happened, and suddenly gave a loud cry. Seizing this chance he escaped with his two butt-cheeks continuously swaying, this view was magnificent.

Yang Zhan is a tall and big man, never thought that his butt would be so soft, this is really worthy of celebration. I think even if he does not practice cultivation in the future, he can easily work for a livelihood.

Long Chen laughed out loudly, and after hearing his words the crowds ears had gone red and started scolding him for being so shameless.

As for Yang Ling Yues dignified normal demeanor, now it had been shattered by Long Chen without leaving a single speck. She had almost fallen down earlier. At this point of Yang Zhans escape, she once again reevaluated Long Chen. Behind her refined gaze, her murderous intent rising constantly.

Yang Chen, not only did you disobey the family rules of hitting your brethren, you even committed such a shameless act, which is even difficult to explain. On your parent's behalf, today, I will discipline you thoroughly!

It was hard to imagine, Yang Ling Yue who had always maintained a mysterious elder sister image normally, had actually been angered to such a point that even the two fellows behind her could not stop her.

Today was nothing but a sparring match, and already such a large commotion has been created, as if I, Long Chen have done something and have harmed the innocent. Usually, all these Yang familys brothers and sisters bullied and beaten me, not treating me even as a human, I didnt see anyone who had stepped up for me then!

Thinking of this, Long Chens eyes reflected anger, and not in the least showing signs of fear against Yang Ling Yue.

What father said was definitely right, a man without any true ability, is equivalent to a dog. Today the reason why she can scold me like this, is also because my strength is still not enough, but today if I could actually beat Yang Zhan, then the next time I will also be able to defeat you.

He retreated several steps behind, and coldly said: Yang Ling Yue, unless you are blind, it is obvious that Yang Zhan came here early in the morning to find trouble with me, and bully me. All the people had known this, only they did not expect me to have already practiced cultivation successfully. So instead I have defeated him, but I did not kill him. So when you push all the blame onto my shoulders, what does this mean for you as the Big Sister? Is this the only way you punish me for a private grudge by rashly abusing your position as the Big Sister?!

After being told off by Long Chen, only then did the raging Yang Ling Yue calm herself down. She took in a deep breath, and thinking of the guests who were still behind her, she then managed her current emotions. She then walked in front of Long Chen and stared at him coldly.

Although Long Chen was only sixteen years old, but his height was much taller than Yang Ling Yue.

Yang Chen, Ive never seen you in a positive light before, but I did not expect you to conceal your abilities so deeply. You reached all the way into the fourth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm before exposing your true strength. But us, Yang familys, brothers and sisters, why should we have to do something like this, or was it that you had ulterior motives?

Oh well, you have already beaten Yang Zhan, as well as embarrassed him, but third uncle and aunt, they will never let you go for this, and even if I dont punish you today, it will still be difficult for you to escape punishment.

Long Chen laughed and said: Then I am looking forward to this, let us see. I think you had better scram, the two lovers behind you are still waiting for you.

Long Chens speech in front of everyone just now was considered to be malicious.

The young man behind her had good feelings for Yang Ling Yue. Everyone knew this, but the other fellow was his brother. But as they were both behind Yang Ling Yue, and Long Chen mentioned two lovers, it made people have fanciful thoughts, and this subtly hinted at Yang Ling Yues fickle-mindedness.

No matter how good Yang Ling Yue was at managing her temper, at this moment she was absolutely seething in fury. She sent one hand to grab Long Chens neck, and then her strength at the sixth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm had been used. As if a mountain collided against him, Long Chen actually found it difficult to breath, and although he practiced the [Celestial Core Technique], all his muscles were feeling enormous pain.

She hasnt even attacked me yet, but it is already this painful, Yang Ling Yues strength has exceeded my expectations. Right now I dont have a single chance in front of her might!

At this point, one hand reached out and blocked in front of Yang Ling Yue, forcing her to let go.

Long Chen thought that he would be beaten already, never expecting that someone would actually protect him. Looking down, this person who was standing in front of him, was Yang Ling Qing? That lass?

After injuring her brother, but now she was here to save him, this world is a really strange place.

Yang Ling Qing had a ponytail, and was wearing an azure martial practitioners costume. Her pose valiant and her beauty was not one bit inferior compared to Yang Ling Yue.

Seeing that it was actually Yang Ling Qing, Yang Ling Yue hurriedly asked: Sister Qing what are you doing right now, this fellow has injured your brother, I am right about to punish him.

Yang Ling Qing apologized and said: Sister Ling, I know, but my father and first uncle want me to bring him to them, so I can only act first. Sorry.

Hearing that, Yang Ling Yue coldly stared at Long Chen and said coldly: Your retribution is coming soon, I hope you can walk out of it alive, you offending me, I definitely will not let you have a good life!

Long Chen creased his nose, saying: Even if you have so much time to willingly spend on me, but I definitely wont have the time to bother about it. Let me make a suggestion, lets end this once and for all, what do you say?

Yang Ling Yue frowned and said: What are you trying to pull off?

The intra-family competition, there is still half a month left; at that time I will also participate. Our feud will then be ended at that point, half a month's time; do you dare give this time to me?

Long Chen with this sentence, had aroused everyones interest and discussion.

What kind of silly joke is this fellow saying? Third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, and he wants to beat Big Sister Yang Ling Yue in half a months time? He is totally daydreaming.

Not good, this must be a scheme; this fellow is using a delaying tactic. In half a months time, Im afraid we won't know where he will have gone into hiding!

Yang Ling Yue looked suspiciously at Long Chen, and suddenly laughed, saying: Maybe its because of your recent progress which is very fast, so you are complacent, this cultivation thing, is an arduous journey, I Yang Ling Yue after 10 years of cultivation, have managed to achieve this current standard I have, and you wish to outdo my level in only half a months time? Oh well, I will just let you live your life peacefully for another half a month. And at the time of the intra-family competition I will crush your foolish dreams in front of everyone!

After saying this, she took her leave.

However the matter regarding Long Chen and Yang Ling Yues match had started spreading through the Yang Family household. Long Chen, with his delusions, had instantly become a laughingstock in front of everyone.

Along the way.

Yang Ling Qing using suspicious glances to look at Long Chen, was finally not able to hold it in anymore and asked: Hey, how did you managed to do it?

Do what?

Yang Ling Qing suspiciously looked at him and said: Last time I know for certain that you were in the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, so how did you actually manage to beat my elder brother?

About the secret of the Mysterious Dragon Jade, Long Qing Lan had repeatedly warned Long Chen not to divulge anything, so Long Chen said: I, all along, was not in the second level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, its just that you have not seen clearly.

Is that so?

Yang Ling Qing had only half-believed him. She turned over and saw the indifferent expression on the boy, only to find that he had turned into a mystery, it was very difficult to understand.

Yang Ling Qing feeling that her mental capacity could not handle such thoughts, had decided not to think about it anymore, and unknowingly they reached their destination. Yang Ling Qing worriedly said: My father and first uncle are both inside; god knows even if they punish you, I cannot help you again, so I will not enter. So you had better know whats good for you.

Long Chen nodded his head, and said: Ling Qing, thank you for saving me today.

Yang Ling Qing replied: Who said I was trying to save you, you hurt my brother, however you are really funny, Yang Ling Yue sister is in the sixth level of the Dragon Pulse Realm. With your ability, you are not qualified to even carry her shoes, and still you say you want to defeat her in half a months time. Are you not afraid of being laughed at?

Long Chen smiled, not denying nor agreeing.

https://omatranslations.wordpress.com/dbwg-chapter-9/

Chapter 9 - Precious Treasure

In the hall there were only two men. Yang familys second son Yang Yun Tian sat on the side, while in the center sat an immortal-like and dignified middle aged man.

This was Yang familys founders eldest son, Long Chens first uncle Yang Qing Xuan.

Long Chen stepped into the hall, and his gaze met Yang Qing Xuan.

This Yang Qing Xuan seems to be good natured, but from his eyes there is a mysterious roving light. Obviously he is a very high level cultivation expert, higher by at least a level when compared to Yang Yun Tian who is beside him.

Long Chen had raised his cultivation level, so his insight had also increased.

Yang Qing Xuan looked towards Long Chen and said: You should be Yang Chen. Since young you have spent your time outside. I myself have only seen you several times, but I never thought that you have grown up so quickly.

Yang Qing Xuan did not scold me from the moment I stepped in, looks like there is going to be a show.

Long Chen thought to himself, his motto in life is that a man can submit or stand tall as is required. By keeping a contingency plan one will never be afraid of not making a comeback. And now he has hit Yang Yun Tians son, he is definitely in the wrong, so he just followed the rules and bowed towards the both of them, saying: Your nephew Yang Chen pays his greetings to first uncle & second uncle.

He had already promised his father to change his surname, but right now he still did not have the strength to declare it open in front of the Yang Family, so he can only use this plan because its convenient.

Indeed you have reached the third level of the Dragon Pulse Realm, but looking at your vitality, I think you must have learned a school of body enhancing technique. All these years you have been secretly working hard and by doing so you have such an achievement now. Catching up to Ling Qing and Ling Yue in the future is a highly possible thing.

Long Chen did not dare to disagree.

This fellow did not mention anything about beating people up, and chatted with me like it was a normal conversation. But as for this Yang Yun Tian, the way he looks at me one can tell that he wants to kill me.

At this point, Yang Yun Tian growled: Big brother!

Listening to Yang Yun Tians reminder, Yang Qing Xuan smiled and said: You are indeed a good seedling, but beating up your own familys brothers, it just isnt right. I even heard that you have dealt a critical blow

Long Chen hurriedly said: First uncle, during a fight, punches and kicks have no eyes. With my ability its simply impossible to control my attack strength at will. So when I hurt him earlier, it was actually not my intention to do so.

Being interrupted by Long Chen, Yang Yun Tian simply did not speak anymore. At this point Yang Yun Tian coldly said: It was not your intention? How come I have heard that you wanted to beat Yang Zhan to death? With such a vicious personality at such a young age, in the future it would be even worse. If today I do not give you a reminder, wont you create an even larger mess in the future?

Yang Yun Tian stood up immediately and started walking towards Long Chen one step at time. A thick layer of cultivation started pressuring Long Chens body, almost crushing him to the floor.

Long Chen did not say a word, and silently endured.

He knew, if today Yang Yun Tian wanted to kill him, it would only take but a single strike.

At this point, there came a woman's voice from outside of the door.

Second Brother, let me handle him, I will definitely account to you.

Only then did Long Chen heave a sigh of relief, but he still had some lingering fear.

He knew who the person behind him was, it was Yang Xue Qing.

The way Yang Xue Qing has treated him all these years was known to everyone. If Long Chen were to land into her hands, he will definitely not have a good time.

Yang Yun Tian thinking of this point, laughingly said: Third Sister do not hesitate to take him away. However between the younger generation, a fight is just a small issue so Third Sister can just show him the correct path and thatll be fine.

After saying this he left.

Yang Qing Xuan saw that it had nothing much to do with himself anymore, so he also smiled and left. But before he left, he went beside Yang Xue Qings ear and whispered: Not even five days, and he has actually skipped levels and learned [Falling Star Fist]. With his talent, father will definitely appreciate him so you had better play it by ear on this matter

Yang Xue Qing was shocked for a few moments. After Yang Qing Xuan left, only then did she walk to Long Chens side.

Long Chen had also heard Yang Qing Xuans whispering from earlier. He was very curious about Yang Xue Qings stunned expression, but unfortunately this woman was still wearing an icy look on her face.

Thats right, today after beating Yang Zhan to this state, its still not enough for her to view me differently.

Long Chens heart was still filled with determination, so he nonchalantly said: To kill or to slaughter is entirely up to you, but if you are not killing me then hurry up and talk, I do not have so much time to stay here with no purpose.

[TL Note: To kill or to slaughter is entirely up to you (idiom) = whatever you want to do to me just go ahead (even killing)]

Yang Xue Qing frowned and said coldly: With only such a small achievement, your tone of voice has changed quite a bit. Its the same as that useless trash, a short lived genius. Only both father and son would think of themselves as an important figure, what a laughingstock!

Long Chens eyes flashed with a murderous intent.

He could not endure it any longer.

If there is nothing else I will take my leave.

After saying this, he walked past Yang Xue Qing, and as he arrived at the door, Yang Xue Qing suddenly said: In one months time, I will marry the Bai Familys third child Bai Zhan Xiong. As for you, I do not wish for you to remain in Poplar Town for another day. If you remain then dont blame me for not recognising our ties.

Listening to that, Long Chen was not one bit surprised.

However no matter how resilient he had made himself to be, at this point in his heart he was in agony. There is no pair of mother and son under the sky, with such a scenario like this one from today.

Long Chen looked back at her and coldly said: Dont blame me when the time comes that I did not tell you, the elegant gentleman Bai Zhan Xiong that he appears to be on the surface, is actually a rotten thing. I have once seen him use his own strength to forcefully kidnap a few girls under sixteen years of age, and then sell them to an unknown person

After saying this secret which he had kept inside him for all this time, Long Chen originally thought that she would appreciate it but he found Yang Xue Qings gaze to be even colder. Once Long Chen had finished speaking, she immediately retaliated verbally by coldly saying: Yang Chen, as you now have the ability to defeat Yang Zhan, it did make me look at you in a better light, I still thought from today onwards you can discard your bad habits and turn over a new leaf. I was happy for you from the bottom of my heart but you now have actually disappointed me greatly.

I know you do not wish for me to remarry, but you dont have to resort to slandering Brother Bais reputation by creating such a laughable offence. Me and Brother Bai are childhood sweethearts. If not for your father, I would have long ago become his woman. Also my understanding of him, is stronger than yours by tens of thousands of times. You wish to confuse me with your hilarious lie?

Long Chen was stunned, looking at the woman in front of him who was filled with disappointment and disdain, he gradually clenched his fist and felt a rush of blood to his brain. In his heart a ferocious beast was roaring insanely!

Long Chen stared at her unwaveringly, and started talking, one word at a time: Oh, really? Your own sons advice, has no weight on its own?

Yang Xue Qing kept quiet for awhile, and then said: The deeds that you have done over these past few years, not cultivating, bullying men and conquering women, every incident youve done I know them like the back of my hand. Ive been disappointed by you since more than ten years now. Your Long familys people are unworthy of trust so why should I believe you?

Long Chen only felt that his chest was about to explode. His eyes turned bloodshot, and stared impassively at Yang Xue Qing, suddenly, he laughed crazily and said: Yang Xue Qing, saying that is easy, but as a mother, have you ever once taken responsibility for that role? I, without my father and mother, have had no one to teach me, thats why I only have this dog-like character today, and you blame me for it? You say that I am a scum since I was born, a hopeless lecher that no one can save, but I will tell you right now, although I have harmed a few people before, but Ive never harmed a single good person! But your Brother Bai Zhan Xiong is different

Taking in a deep breath, Long Chen then blandly said: Your disappointment towards me, has also made me extremely disappointed with you. But if you wish to get married, with me Long Chen around, it will not be easy! Did you hear that right? Long Chen!

Yang Xue Qings face was expressionless as ever as she threw a bag with some stuff in it at Long Chens feet.

In my heart you have never had the surname Yang, take this 50 pieces of spirit jade. Poplar Town can no longer accommodate you anymore.

Speaking any more is just meaningless. Although Long Chen always liked accepting small advantages from others, but this time he did not even look at the spirit jade, he turned around and walked away.

Dashing out of the Yang family residence, he howled madly and started hitting wildly at some huge rocks until he was too tired and simply sat on the floor.

He looked towards the direction of the Yang family residence, this grand estate was right now across his eyes. He was feeling as if this colossal mountain was crushing his heart.

Long Chen gradually tightened his fist, and then murderous aura started emitting strongly from his body.

Father, I do not know if she is worth it, I only know that Bai Zhan Xiong is not a good guy. No matter how she treats me, I will stop her. Also, I cannot let her look down on me, and all the more I cannot let her look down on you!

He was tightening his fist all the way until his fingernails started bleeding.

Father, no one is going to stand in my way of becoming stronger. The words between us, today I have finally understood completely. To be above the rest, to want to have everyone respect and flatter you, then one needs to get infinitely stronger, all the way until the top of the world!

To all the people that have been looking down on me until now, thank you, if not for you I would still foolishly believe that cultivation was the most boring thing ever. Everyone has something they desire, so next let me reward you by showing you a whirlwind of a surprise!

The family intra-competition in half a months time, and that broken marriage in a months time, because of my, Long Chens existence, I will definitely give all of you a major major major surprise!

After a round of venting his anger, the night came shortly.

Long Chen sat on the roof of his own apartment, looking at the vast light of the night.

Yang Xue Qing wants me to leave Poplar Town, but father wants me to get the [Seal of the Dragons] so how can I just leave like that? But with my current strength, if she were to attack me, how could I even block it? Or should I leave Poplar Town and hide for a period of time, and wait until the competition starts before I return?

Long Chen went into deep thought for a moment, and his eyebrows which were frowning then loosened. He thought: Why stay in Poplar Town? Why dont I just go out and slay some Demonic Beasts, this way maybe my progress will be fast, and I also have a chance at obtaining earthly treasures!

Thinking of that, he had already made up his mind to go out for a period of time. But right now his stomach was grumbling, so he jumped off the roof, and went towards the Rising Sun Inn.

It was almost midnight, but the Rising Sun Inn was still a clamorous and noisy place.

Long Chen quietly neared the inn, and suddenly heard someone say: Big news, you guys dont know yet but something big has happened in the Yang family!

What big news, hurry up and say it!

You guys do not know, but I heard this morning that Yang familys Yang Zhan and Third Mothers son Yang Chen had a match and young master Yang Zhan was stripped of his clothes in front of everyone, and when he went back he actually committed suicide!

Is this true?

How can it be fake? The news just broke out; right now Yang family is out searching for Yang Chen!

After hearing this, Long Chen hurriedly left.

I originally thought that at most he would just be unable to look at other people in the eye anymore. But I never thought that this fellow wouldnt even be able to endure it, and would instead commit suicide immediately. Hes such trash. However he normally did not even treat me like a human being. And the contrast today was so great that his heart couldnt take it, so I guess its quite logical after all.

Now Yang Zhan is dead so all the more I cannot stay in Poplar Town, right now I must leave immediately!

In the past he was fraternizing in Poplar Town, so he was very familiar with it. After travelling through some underground tunnels, he had quickly gotten out of town before the Yang Family could find him.

After walking for a long time, only then did he turn his head to look at Poplar Town.

Yang Zhan is dead so in the future when I return for the intra-family competition, Im afraid that it will be dangerous. However since I heard that the Yang familys founder loves talent as much as his life, if I were to display some extraordinary talent I might still have a chance! Just based on todays [Falling Star Fist], he would probably have most likely been astonished.

But after leaving Poplar Town, where could he go?

East of the Poplar Town is the Big Desolate Mountain, its a haven for both poisonous insects and demonic beasts. The earthly treasures there are not few either

Just as he was about to go to the Big Desolate Mountain, at this time, suddenly there was someone behind who came chasing after him.

His face drained of color, and hurriedly hid himself.

After seeing who got here, only then did he give a sigh of relief. After which he started laughing happily.

The person who came was the younger man of the two young men who were standing behind Yang Ling Yue earlier in the morning. His name was Bai Shi Xun; the younger son of that Bai Zhan Xiong person.

His memories of being bullied by Bai Shi Xun in the Emerald Jade House had all come to surface in Long Chens mind.

What exactly is this Bai Shi Xun chasing after?

Long Chen originally thought that Bai Shi Xun was chasing after him, but after looking closely, he saw that Bai Shi Xun was actually chasing after a bright floating object. Since that bright object was hovering in the air, it was obviously a treasure!

Heres the fifth and final regular chapter of the week, Chapter 10

Translated by: OMA
    Edited by: Pixyfell

Here's the first regular chapter of the week, Chapter 11

Here's the bonus chapter of our event, Chapter 12

To find out more click here!

Here's the second chapter of daily release this week from the bonus event, Chapter 13

To find out more click here!

Here's the third of daily releases this week, Chapter 14

Here's the bonus chapter of our release event, Chapter 15

Here's the fourth of daily releases this week, Chapter 16

Here's the fifth of daily releases this week, Chapter 17