Hello, first of all sorry if opened this thread in wrong place.

So during past month I was searching to read something but didn't find anything, so I came to you

what I am looking for in novel is :

1) Good character development .
2) Good writing/translating language, I like when text is smooth .
3) Romance - I really enjoy romance stuff, I don't care about harem or something ( I don't like pervert MC though and sex-maniacs , I prefer someone like Shaolong from A step in the Past , or Yun Che from Against The Gods. ) I don't need Incest stuff, I welcome bro-con and Sis-con characters but no sexual relationship between them.
4) Journey stuff - I would like if MC was exiled from somewhere and he went wandering around the world, or he is from famous clan and went on journey to get experience , I prefer one or two companions with him also
5 ) Strong sibling bond - I really enjoy brother an sister, or brother and brother pure sibling relationship where they have each other back, they grew up in poverty and take care of each other .
6) I don't mind one or two tears during read so any kind of sad novels are welcome ( not dark though ) ) ( something like Douluo Dalu )
7) I prefer Male MCs who are serious , prideful and strong, they can hide their strength and don't care about minor delinquents but he mustn't be soft on enemies and must have character.

I read pretty much everything, any kind of novel, so give your recommendations I can read only in English .Prefer translations or original novels with good amount of chapters to read . Really hope you will help me ^_^