Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Three Lives, Three Worlds 《三生三世十里桃花》 - Yang Mi, Mark Chao, Ken Chang

You can read the novel http://docslide.us/documents/three-l...lossoms1.html#

when I watch non sub, i also read the novel as the guide. it help a lot.

sujin said : "If a fairy's sould is destroyed, only needs to place the jie ts will jie po deng at the head of his bead for three days. The lost sould fragments will piece perfectly together as before. As for mortal, only needs to buron a glimmer of his soul for a short while. The lantern will recognize the distinct soul and can slowly collect the obliterated fragnents and recreate another similiar soul. (page 117, i found this while keep reading so many times the novel).

sujin also said: "it is a fake" (although it is similiar soul but it is not a real).

I love the scene where Ye Hua burn Susu's clothing and hope that she will revive.

love love the yehua expression when he was so sad and keep waiting for her..

With the novel, i realize the part where YeHua ask his 3rd uncle how to chase a woman... He was actually jealous with the bird.. wakakaka.. he already fall in love with her.. yes yes...
    "September came in the blink of an eye. Cinnamon blossoms' sweet fragrance drowned the region. Susu brought back a mother magpie who has lost her children. She started to dote on the magpie and paid less attention to him. He felt the danger of losing her affection. He waited for her to leave one day and went back to Heaven to seek his uncles advice." (page 185)

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Is anyone else having a hard time telling Xuan Nu and Su Jin apart? I realize that like 28 episodes are out or something but I'm watching it subbed on dramafever...so this is clearly gonna take a while for me.
    Last edited by hwielie; 02-21-17 at 07:18 PM.

This drama gets better as it progresses. Loving Yee Hua and Qian Qian.

I watched this drama all the way up to episode 44 now, there are 50 episodes out.

I'm not a fan of this genre but I don't hate it, there is so many out one of them must be good. Unfortunately for me out of the 5 I tried, I only finished Legend of Chusen and CP5 with lots and lots of fast forward. I didn't particularly enjoyed any of them though all had some good moments.

I actually think this drama is one of the better ones, I read the novel (skimmed it really) over a year ago, wasn't my favorite but it had some memorable scenes.

I haven't seen Yang Mi act for a while, I was never a fan so didn't follow her work. I thought she did a really good job her, she played each character very well. I was especially impress with her acting from the moment she jumped to she took the potion. The Su Su who was so beaten by life and the Bai Qing who carried the same heaviness were distinct enough from each other that we could tell who she was right away. I liked the fact that the Bai Qing without Su Su's memories is an older version of Ah Li, only more tamed. I did think her Ah Li was a pit to spunky but then considering she her age was close to 16-18 year old it made sense.

I heard she got a lot of flak for not being beautiful enough to play the Bai Qing, agree to disagree I guess, I thought she sold her character quiet well.

I must have been the only person who didn't think Mark Zhao was a miscast, he may not have the pretty boy look but I've always found him attractive enough and having seen him in Young Detective Dee, I thought he would do well as Ye Hua. I am still confused if he was in love with Angelababy's character in Young Detective Dee, it seemed like it to me but it was never really acknowledge.

The plot is started out really fast and then slowed down when the two finally met. I was one of those people hoping she'll jump soon, watching a sweet girl like Su Su being slowly driven to suicide is a horrid affair.

Am I the only person who got pissed we didn't get to watch the big battle at the start? You tease us with a big battle then nothing.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Hi guys, thank you for all of the news and pictures (AiRong and Shakepeare, and everyone else I forgot to mentioned).
    I just started binge watching this drama last night. Can someone tell me what happens to Su Su and He Yua's baby? Did the baby lived? I religiously watched from 1-14, and saw Su Su and He Yua got married. I started to skipped around and watched a snippet of episode 23, or 24.
    The Ghost Realm also had a baby, not sure if it was Xuan Nu and Li Jung's? Did that baby survived as well?

For Su Su and He Yua, there were too many scenes of them sleeping together on a bed. Their days were like eat and sleep 😂.

I don't find the center part hair fit Yang Mi, as pretty as she was, she had aged and looked older than Mark Chao.

I find Li Jing is pitiful, his power isn't great and he's so lovesick.

Can someone kindly tell me the episode when Su Su become Bian Bian/white fox again?

Just a little here and there from episode 23 or 25 (I don't remember exactly which one); and seeing Su Su so miserable in the Celestal palace drove me insane.

I hate that Dinjun guy, who is his position in the Celestal Tribe?

Thank you guys, sorry for the lengthy post.

Talking Three Lives, Three Worlds 《三生三世十里桃花》 - Yang Mi, Mark Chao, Ken Chang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8352/B2NQMS.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imageshack.com/a/img922/1928/MvVl2V.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7481/fuIrH0.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Can someone kindly tell me the episode when Su Su become Bian Bian/white fox again?
    episode 30
    I hate that Dinjun guy, who is his position in the Celestal Tribe? Dinjun is the previous Lord of Heaven

@Shakespeare.. awesome fanart.

Love it when Bai Qian took out Su Jin's eyes.

Ep 26, after susu jump she goes back to Zhe Yan's place.
    Ep 29, when celestial god talking about engagement 2nd prince and ba qian being cancel and end up ba qian engage with Ye Hua. I love when Ali told his father that he has feeling that his mother will be back soon.
    Yes yes.. his mother did really back on the next day.. good feeling Ali.. bravoo...

Ep 30, my favorite episode where Yehua meet BaQian when she was drunk. YeHua think he was dreaming till next day He meet her again at the Water King party. Yes Yes.. adorable scene when Ali straight away recognize BQ as his mother.

You mean Siming? he is the star lord who write the human fate. So basically he know all the human fate.
    That is why previously he offer YeHua whether he want to see Susu fate (I think ep 11), but YeHua do not want to.
    And there is a time when Yehua ask Siming to re-write the fate of Taoist Monk that bully susu in the early episode.
    That was funny.

Siming like to gossip with Lian Song and Cheng Yu.
    I like Siming expression at ep 54, when Feng Jiu told him that her Auntie BaQian is actually Yehua mortal wife susu.
    Siming expression was unbelieve and Feng Jiu said it was her Auntie Trial before reach high goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by hwielie View Post
    You mean Siming? he is the star lord who write the human fate. So basically he know all the human fate.
    That is why previously he offer YeHua whether he want to see Susu fate (I think ep 11), but YeHua do not want to.
    I think Yehua did want to know but Siming couldn't find her in his book and thought it was weird, so Yehua said he didn't want to know anyway.

So episode 54 is when Siming finds out about Bai Qing being Susu? Looking forward to everyone's reaction when they find out the mortal they looked down on and treated so badly is the High Goddess Bai Qing. I hope she makes people suffer for it.

I've dropped this drama for now until it finish airing, watching General and I instead since all the episodes are out. It's funny watching two drama at the same time, you can't help but compare.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I think YeHua did not dare to see Susu fate because He scare that other deities know susu identity as YeHua already start to like susu and fall in love with her. So YeHua already start to protect susu in his way.

I was question myself what happen if YeHua know susu fate is not written? will he know that susu is BaQian? hahahaha

Ep 54: BaQian remember her past, her pain. She took back her own eye from sujin.
    (Actully at ep 39, when BaQian see Sujin eyes.. BaQian see that Sujin, she said her eyes is very rare. She doesn't know that actually is her own eyes that she see. YeHua expression also a bit shock when BaQian "What a rare eyes you have" to Sujin)

She could not understand why YeHua treated her so cold and take her eye.
    Actually try to protect susu in his way. But his way make susu misunderstand and she so hurt that she feel depress, specially after give birth. Poor susu aka BaQian. In the other hand I also pity YeHua that keep everything in himself, never talk or share with susu.

Yes.. 2 more episode.. Today is the last day...

Love BaQian and YeHua.
    Hope that their ending is marriage and BaQian pregnant with the 2nd one.

Looking forward.
    Last edited by hwielie; 03-01-17 at 05:12 AM.