Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Princess Weiyoung 《锦绣未央》 - Tang Yan, Luo Jin, Vanness Wu

Is this show any good in fighting or acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Is this show any good in fighting or acting?
    They show has very little fighting it's more females scheming and prince scheming against each other... acting, casting, costumes, is very good

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    WHAT did they just announce they are dating????? On weibo???
    Who's dating who? You mean Tan Yang and Luo Jin, the main couple? Awww 😍😍😍

I came across this series the same time as The General and I on the same YouTube channel Croton Media. While waiting for new episodes of General, I started to watch Princess. The whole series had English sub, yay!
    I got hooked into all of the dramas and scheming that I stayed up until 3:30am last Saturday. After binging from episode 1-9, I skipped and watch the last episode instead.
    I never find Vaness Wu to be handsome and I don't think I'll ever will. Those cornrows and fake arch eyebrows were nasty looking.
    Anyway, about the ladies, I love all of the ladies costumes!
    I don't like the actress for Chang Le. For Chang Ru, she looked too cute to be evil. Poor her, so desperate throughout the whole series.

The actress that played as the evil mom, isn't she an actress from Hong Kong. The last time I saw her, she played as Na Tra's mom with Benny Chen and Irene something as the fox with 9 tails. Sorry guys, I'm not Chinese so I can't remember correct names of actors.

Who is the boy at the end when Tang Yan/Liu Weing walked him to the palace? Was it Chang Ru's son? The series didn't mention it

Luo Jin was adorable throughout the series, Tan Yan had always been pretty in my eyes. I'm so happy for them ❤❤😍

Indeed. Luo Jin and Tiffany are a cute couple. I woudn't be surprised if weddings bells ring near.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Who's dating who? You mean Tan Yang and Luo Jin, the main couple? Awww 😍😍😍

I came across this series the same time as The General and I on the same YouTube channel Croton Media. While waiting for new episodes of General, I started to watch Princess. The whole series had English sub, yay!
    I got hooked into all of the dramas and scheming that I stayed up until 3:30am last Saturday. After binging from episode 1-9, I skipped and watch the last episode instead.
    I never find Vaness Wu to be handsome and I don't think I'll ever will. Those cornrows and fake arch eyebrows were nasty looking.
    Anyway, about the ladies, I love all of the ladies costumes!
    I don't like the actress for Chang Le. For Chang Ru, she looked too cute to be evil. Poor her, so desperate throughout the whole series.

The actress that played as the evil mom, isn't she an actress from Hong Kong. The last time I saw her, she played as Na Tra's mom with Benny Chen and Irene something as the fox with 9 tails. Sorry guys, I'm not Chinese so I can't remember correct names of actors.

Who is the boy at the end when Tang Yan/Liu Weing walked him to the palace? Was it Chang Ru's son? The series didn't mention it

Luo Jin was adorable throughout the series, Tan Yan had always been pretty in my eyes. I'm so happy for them ❤❤😍
    Yup Tang Yan and Luo Jin are officailly dating! So cute together too!! The show was good, probably one of the good one in 2016, not many that year was good to me! So this one wins by a default heh! The actress that played chang Le had some over facial expression of evil lol, she did okay I think, we all hate her! So I think she did a good job, well who can like such character lol. As for Rachelle Mao, I think she pulled it off nicely, her character was sweet and innocent from the outside and evil in the inside, even though rachelle was super cute, she was still able to bring out the crazy eyes!!

I think the actress you are talking about is Kindom Yeun, not the same as this actress! I think the lady that played Chang Le's mother was so good! She was pretty looking and evil at the same time lol! To me she was a good villlian!!