Thread: Need help finding a light novel that is being translated

Default Need help finding a light novel that is being translated

I am hoping you could help me with finding a light novel I had read a while ago, but I have a horrible memory, i don't remember much of it, much less the name of the novel.

I don't really remember the character's names... but this is what I remember... The setting was in modern Earth. I am not sure what exactly happened, but something happens and modern Earth kinda becomes a game world. It's not exactly a game world, as far as I remember there wasn't leveling up. But I don't know if people on Earth became able to have a game interface or something like that, I remember like the main character at some point looked through the interface, and he was able to get guns, ammo, some type of battery shield which he used to protect the place him and his companions had set up as a base... all those things consume some type of points... when this incident that made modern Earth turned into this chaotic place, every1 received those points... they didn't only choose these things, like ammo and what not... they could also use those points to pick their "class"... the main character's class was a cultivating class... others could get class that allowed them to like teleport, or have telekinesis, etc... the main character's class was a unique class... cuz each class... had a certain amount of availability...for the main character's... his class only had 1... others were more common, where there may have been like thousands of people who could choose it... so his class was a cultivating class, and if i remember correctly one of the perks about his class was that he could create a certain amount of beads, or orb, i don't remember... and these beads/orbs allowed the person holding them to be revived if they were killed... that was his class...

when this incident happen... u know people became power crazy... every1 that gained power started murdering and what not... it became chaotic... the main character was in school/university... he had been trying to find his parents... he couldn't find them when he went to his place with his best friend...

wlel that's about as much detail as i can remember... if you can tell me the name of this novel, and the website...