Thread: HYS' TZST kill on Huo Du-maybe we should read more into this

Default HYS' TZST kill on Huo Du-maybe we should read more into this

Consider the scenario-HYS was able to register a LDA kill in such sudden notice from a faraway concealed position. A very impressive feat, almost godlike in my opinion.

I always felt that you guys severely underrate HYS; I see many posts suggesting that HYS is the weakest (assuming H7G and OYF lived till ROCH) and rarely any that believe HYS is the strongest of the Greats.

Many will argue that HYS is likely to be the weakest in terms of internal, but I believe that feat above should erase that thought! Some will argue that HYS would be able to do that because of superior technique, but I hardly agree. Firstly, to be able to launch such an attack would require immense internal energy, regardless of technique. Secondly, I always felt that HYS being better than other Greats in terms of technique is not a real argument. All the Greats have very refined techniques, just that HYS probably have more "weird" techniques.

In fact, I believe HYS to be the most highly skilled Great (after ZBT) by the end of ROCH. He had the most time to work on his skills, traveled widely and gained additional exposure to improve his martial arts. Being very knowledgeable in the field of medicine, I'm sure he is able to improve his internal energy via medicinal means, ala steroids way.
    Last edited by hyoyatika; 03-06-16 at 12:46 AM.

a bump 3 years later..

Yang Guo launched a projectile at the same time, and Huang Rong was unable to distinguish between the two.