Thread: Miracle Throne (奇迹王座) by Half Drunk Wanderer(半醉游子)

Wink Miracle Throne (奇迹王座) by Half Drunk Wanderer(半醉游子)

Synopsis

The youngest Wiseman of the continent, Chu Tian, has traveled 30000 years back in time to the age of antiquity due to an accident.

This is a prosperous era. Rare herbs, minerals, treasure relics and monsters can be easily found throughout the land.

However, this is also an undeveloped era. Communications, traffic, martial arts and technology are in its early stage of development. Prosperous cities lack lighting while its citizens are uneducated.

Magic powered light bulbs, magic powered telephones, magic powered cannons, magic powered computers, artificial intelligence, psyche internet. 30000 years worth of knowledge allows him to create miracles and shine brightly in this era. Allowing him to conquer the land and sit firmly on the throne of the 10 realms.

You can read it here:
    http://www.novelsground.com/

Raw:
    http://www.17k.com/book/1339040.html

Latest chapters will be first posted at our site and then later here.

Smile Chapter 1: Mysterious Boy

Translator : Face McBashy
    Editor : Conan143

You can also read at our site Novels Ground

Late at night, moonlight bounced off the ripples on the water, everything was still and calm.

A beautiful girl quietly left the room and sneaked out to open the backyard gate. A red flush crept in to her porcelain-smooth cheeks, making it difficult to hide her nervousness, expectation, and embarrassment.

The girls attire was simple, yet she looked very attractive. She was tall, her chest was tightly wrapped; her reed-slim waist was like a snake full of vigour. An ultra-short leather skirt clung to her bottom and showed off the curve of her perfectly round buttocks. Her thighs were round and delicate like white jade, slender and straight with no gap, full of youthful vigour.

In front, a teenager stood quietly under the moonlight, probably about 15 to 16 years old. He had a handsome face, fair skin, tall stature, and was dressed in coarse hemp garments. Even so, the garments could not conceal his outstanding traits. His pair of eyes were like stars in the night sky, shining with a touch of mystery and profoundness.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Chu Tian." Meng Ying Ying's voice sounded trembling as she said, "Everyone is asleep, quickly come over, we will go up into my room quietly."

She underwent psychological struggles for more than a month and has finally decided to indulge herself for once.

A person's youth is short, but it should be blissful.

Meng Ying Ying was very nervous. One of her very experienced girlfriends once said that if Chu Tian could give an outstanding performances every night, then she could lead a comfortable happy life and she would even find it how silly her old-fashioned beliefs were previously. If you had money, then you ought to enjoy yourself. If you didn't, would it not waste your family's generous financial conditions?

If this was found out, then her reputation might be ruined.

But Ming Ying Ying found it difficult to resist the temptation. When she was about 12 or 13 years old, she often fantasized about having such a person around.

Ming Ying Ying closed the door. She seemed stiff, her thin nose was covered with tiny little droplets of sweat, and her beautiful cheeks flushed bright red. Her midsection was tightly bounded by garments that pushed her breasts up, making it seem as if they would burst out any moment. Her little hands were moist and constantly clenched, not knowing where to put them.

This was a bright and spacious bedroom, richly decorated with marble flooring, hand carved wooden bed. The strange lighting that emitted a soft light, were carved from a crystal into the shape of a lotus, like a beautiful piece of art. The walls were covered with murals and the table filled with books. The pink bed canopy with flowing sheer curtains brought a faint fragrance that gently permeated the room; creating an ethereal romantic atmosphere. This was a good place to have an affair.

Chu Tian curiously asked: "Is this your first time doing this kind of thing?"

Meng Ying Ying lowered her flushed face: "Mhm first time."

Chu Tian smiled and said: "A pure wealthy miss like you is very rare."

Meng Ying Ying was slightly embarrassed and asked with her mosquito thin voice: "The trafficker said you received special training and is an expert in this field. Are you really experienced?"

Chu Tian shrugged: "I believe there is no problem."

Meng Ying Ying found that when Chu Tian spoke, his attitude was neither humble nor pushy, neither slow nor fast. Not like other slaves, he had the appearance of an highly educated person. The trafficker said that Chu Tian was a noble, but due to special circumstances, his family members were all killed. He was hunted down, reduced to slavery and was finally bought by Meng Ying Ying.

To let a lonely noble teenager to do this kind of embarrassing thing...

Who cares!

Tonight I must carefully test his ability. Hope he's not just an empty shell and can satisfy all my needs!

Ming Ying Ying whispered: "I will get prepared; you take off your clothes first!"

Tonight will be a sleepless night, one must prepare for battle.

Chu Tian took off his coat and placed it on the table.

"I'm coming!"

"Help me with this!"

Meng Ying struggled to pull out a large wooden crate.

Large piles of books and scrolls piled up on the table.

Meng Ying Ying embarrassingly smiled: "I have accumulated a whole month of homework right here. The master will inspect it tomorrow. I have not yet answered a single problem. I will leave this to you and see if you can solve it."

Having spent half a year worth of pocket money to buy him, if he proves his worth, then I will have plenty of time to relax and play!

Meng Ying Ying very much looked forward to it!

"This is more than I thought there would be." Chu Tian opened a paper talisman filled with complex shapes and patterns. His mouth revealed a smile of contempt: "You should go to sleep and dont worry about this homework."

(TL Note: Talisman - Refer to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulu

"Ah, you don't know?" Meng Ying Ying's face was full of disappointment, "This is an incomplete fireball talisman. Level 1 talisman structure is too complicated, so repairing it will be difficult. Only a real talisman expert can complete this. But the master does not require us to completely repair it. This is a correction exercise. The charm has 12 errors and you only have to find 5 to pass. There is a reference book, can you please look into it."

Chu Tian's dark eyes flashed in amazement: "This is considered difficult?"

Meng Ying Ying slightly puzzled: "Is it not difficult?"

"This is not even something you can lie to a child about!" Chu Tian laughed: "The intelligence of people of your time is a bit too low!"

Meng Ying Ying confused: "Our time? What do you mean!"

Chu Tian realized he said something that he shouldn't, and immediately changed the subject: "Ok, lets not talk about that, you first bring me the hardest problem you have."

"My master is Zhang Li Qing. He is the leader of the Scrivener Guild within the city, specializes in making talisman. He has a high reputation so even the mayor has to give his respect. Are you sure you want to look at the hardest problem?"

Chu Tian unfazed: "Bring it out."

Left with no alternatives, Ming Ying Ying could only do as he said and laid out the huge scroll. The scroll contained many complex diagrams, like many spider webs stacked on top of each other. Ordinary people would get dizzy just by looking at it.

"This is a new earth elemental talisman my master has been researching. After 80% of his intensive research, he hit a stalemate in his research line and could not proceed further anymore. Because he could not come up with anything else, he published the blueprint to search for new inspirations in order to complete it. I was curious and brought one back at that time, but I could not understand it at all, let alone give a useful feedback on it. I suggest you not to waste your time since it is not something that ordinary people can understand."

Chu Tian took a glance and said: "This is a mere level 1 earth elemental talisman blueprint, very rough, undeveloped, off the mark, low standard, and incomplete."

He takes only one glance to recognize the type of talisman?

Such feat is almost impossible!

Because a normal person will take at least several days to figure it out!

Meng Ying Ying was shocked and surprised: "Have you already looked at the blueprint before?"

Chu Tian was too lazy to explain : "Bring me a pen."

Meng Ying Ying was very suspicious and handed over a red crystal pen. Can this boy really understand the master's blueprint?

"This is wrong, that is wrong, wrong, wrong.. All wrong!" Chu Tian quickly made a dozen red circles on the blueprint: "Diagram errors, runes overlapping, confusing logics, absurd ideas.. beginners mistakes all over the place. Is this really talisman engineering? This is simply a perfect collection of mistakes. Even though your master is brainless, but I will praise him for having the guts to release this rubbish out to the public."

Chu Tian quickly made a dozen marks and left relevant notes in the blank spaces.

"You are the brainless one! How can you say that about Master Zhang!"

Disappointed!

Very Disappointed!

She had a feeling that Chu Tian was just a big liar.

Even though you are a noble and received a good education. How old do you think you are? To dare judge Master Zhang Li Qing like this.

He is simply crazy and arrogant to the extreme!

Meng Ying Ying had completely given up hope on Chu Tian, and angrily lessoned: "At the time when blueprint was released, it caused an uproar in Tian Nan City! Master has studied magic formations and talismans for decades, and has remarkable achievements in the field. What right do you have to say he is unworthy? And.....Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Are you listening to me? What kind of weird stuff are you drawing!"

In only a few minutes, just a few short minutes!

Chu Tian had completed a brand new blueprint on the back of the scroll!

The newly formed blueprint was less than half the size of the original. The runes were neatly and orderly arranged. Every rune looked like the precise result of a thousand trails. Every stroke in the blueprint was wonderfully artistic. As a whole, it gave a sense of perfection and of nature itself.

One could make people dizzy and uncomfortable. While the other one gave them an enjoyment of looking at art. Two polar opposite experiences.

When Meng Ying Ying came over to look, her beautiful eyes widened in surprise.

She dared to swear to God, that this was the most beautiful talisman blueprint she ever had seen in her life. It had a mysterious power to captivate people. Simply a textbook perfect piece of work!

No!

Not even the great classical textbooks can be compared with this talisman. Even though Meng Ying Ying could not understand the content, but from a structural and artistic point of view, it was way ahead of the materials in textbooks.

Meng Ying Ying became more captivated the more she looked at it. She unconsciously started bending over, almost lying on the table. Her heavy bust tightly pressed against her collar, exposing her round curvaceous cleavage. The tightly encased bust raised two peaks, leaving a deep trench down the middle, enough to excite the imagination of any man.

I havent expected, this young missy is muse to her age even though she is so young.

Is this the legendary "you can only imagine but cannot be sought" busty loli?

I wonder how they feels.

Meng Ying Ying did not notice that she was exposing too much and stayed captivated for a whole 5 minutes. She raised her head: "I cannot understand at all, but your work is very beautiful."

"Level 1 Stone Skin Talisman, this is after I have rectified the original design and completed the subsequent parts." Chu Tian said to the adorable missy: "But being limited by your master's original design, this is the worst piece of work I have ever made. When you take it outside, do not say it was done by me."

Chu Tian said it - not because he was worried about his reputation, but he didn't want to expose his capabilities too soon.

Meng Ying Ying dopily nodded.

Did she not realize what this all meant?

Forty-two thousand years ago, human philosophers discovered a way to cultivate magical power, giving humans the ability to establish a foothold on this land.

Twenty-six thousand five hundred years ago, humans discovered the secret of magic formations, making a substantial increase in productivity, enabling civilization to transition from tribes to empires.

Fourteen thousand two hundred years ago, humans learned how to craft talismans. Since then, wars erupted and empires grew bigger. Talisman became cultivator's most important consumable. Talisman was associated with the strength of a cultivator, the strength of an army, and the strength of a country.

How could the birth of a new talisman does not cause an uproar?

It represented unlimited wealth, honour and prestige!

Meng Ying Ying only had a simple train of thought. The only thing she was worried about was whether this mysterious fellow was dependable and if he can finish her homework. Because all this was on her mind, she cannot fall asleep and just sat at the side, worried that Chu Tian might slack off on the job.

She noticed that whether it was a hard and profound problem or simple elementary problems made absolutely no difference to Chu Tian. He could find the solution in an instant, like someone that practiced this a thousand times and had already known all the answers. He completed each exercise at a lightning pace.

These flawless runes and formations, those extremely sophisticated arrangements and profound combinations was beautiful works of art, definitely not possible from a random scribble.

She found that Chu Tian working was like a painter painting. The whole process was free and effortless. His work process, was filled with an aesthetic sense.

Neither sluggish nor dead. Each stroke was precise, like nature itself.

Meng Ying Ying was so absorbed into watching, like enjoying a feast for both the eyes and thoughts. An hour and a half had gone by unnoticed; more than 100 homework was neatly stacked on top of the table.

Chu Tian got up and stretched: "So bored, I almost fell asleep."

Ming Ying Ying could not resist and pinched her white thighs...Ouch!

This really is happening! This is not a dream! This guy has just completed a months worth of homework in less than two hours.

"This task has no challenge to it, do you need any other service?" Chu Tian said as he stared at the maiden's pair of legs. Very white, very long, very mellow, very beautiful, just like white jade carving. "Massages, baths, accompany sleeping and others. I am very experienced. Do you want to give a try?"

Meng Ying Ying's cheek reddens: "No way!"

"How regretful, then I shall take my leave."

Meng Ying Ying quickly asked: "Where to?"

Chu Tian yawned: "You know that I was held captive at a slave market. I went for several days without a good sleep but I finally found a good place now. What? Do you want to sleep with me?"

What is this guys brain full of!

"Pei! No ivory will come out of a dog's mouth!" Meng Ying Ying quickly explained, "Let me tell you this, there are many bad guys in the city so I arranged an identity for you. You will be our family's new culinary apprentice. There is an empty room in the house. Here, take this key."

(TL Note: No ivory will come out of a dog's mouth. - Something that is impossible.)

This missy sure is thoughtful.

When Chu Tian took the key and was ready to leave, suddenly he heard the sound of footsteps coming from the yard.

Chu Tian said as he knitted his brows: "Weird, I think someone is coming."

Meng Ying Ying's expression immediately changed: "This is bad, its JieJie! Hurry up and hide!"

(TL Note: JieJie(姐姐) means elder sister or used by girls to refer to an older girl they are close to.)

Smile Chapter 2 : Meng Ying Wu

Ying Ying, are you asleep?

This was a very bewitching female voice, like the mysterious singing siren in the sea. Even the most experienced sailors, couldnt help but be captivated by the sound which might lead to their doom.

JieJie normally will not visit late at night. Why does she come today?

Meng Ying Ying shouted frantically: I I I..I already slept, not dressed up at the moment!

Meng Ying Ying pushed Chu Tian onto the bed, and whispered: Nothing else we can do now, stay on the bed and dont move.

Meng Ying Ying tucked Chu Tian shoes and coat under the bed. She untied her headband; her long black hair flowed like a waterfall down her back. She quickly took off her shoes and crawled back into bed. First she covered Chu Tian with a big blanket, and then released the tie from around the canopy curtain to cover the bed.

A burst of refreshing fragrance wafted into his nostrils.

The maidens exquisite body lay down beside him, a pair of beautiful long legs in front; smooth skin with almost invisible pores, was enough to get anyones heart pumping.

This scene was too exciting and too tempting!

Chu Tian found hard to suppress his natural instincts.

At this time, JieJies footsteps is getting closer and closer, Meng Ying Ying could not help but shrink backward, right into Chu Tians body. She felt something hard pressed against her buttocks. She was shocked at first, and then she immediately reacted to it.

Her face became red!

Meng Ying Ying almost screamed out loud.

Chu Tian reacted quickly, and placed one arm firmly around her waist while the other covered her mouth to prevent her from making any sound. This action caused their bodies to come into close contact with each other and increased stimulation for both.

Wu Wu!

Meng Ying Ying struggled a few times; her body was soft like cotton. Chu Tian became excited and could hardly contain himself as her burning butt cheeks started rubbing against him. This body was still young, lacked experience and full of hormones; how could it resist such temptation?

Dont move and dont scream!

Meng Ying Ying kept making Wu Wu! sound.

Chu Tian gently slapped Meng Ying Yings butt: Dont make a sound!

Meng Ying Ying slightly moaned.

That handsome face leaned beside her face. That pair of mysterious star like eyes gazed into her eyes; their noses almost touched. A masculine scent tantalized her, creating a spinning sensation in her head.

As she grew up, she had never had any intimate contact with any man before. Such strong stimulation had caused her body to become hot and embarrassed.

JieJie is right outside the room and the situation now is very dangerous. She does not know why but she felt an unquenchable tingling excitement in her heart.

Meng Ying Ying cheeks flushed red; her eyes watery and her heart fluttered.

Chu Tian screamed not good in his thoughts.

This chick gets sexually charged now? Of all times!

This will cost me my life!

ga zhi(sound of door opening)

The wooden door opened.

Meng Ying Ying woke up from her dream and glared at Chu Tian. She removed his hand from her mouth and tried to sound normal: Ah, JieJie, why are you here? I am still undressed!

Chu Tian did not let go of his other hand and was still hugging Meng Ying Ying. Through the pink canopy, he could vaguely see a slender silhouette, at least 1.72 meters tall. At this time, he could not see her face, but he could see one amazing pair of long legs.

With nothing else, just her bewitching voice and her perfect pair of legs was enough to drive any man crazy.

Its the chronic pain, hurts so much that I cant sleep, so I have come to visit you.

Just stay down, no need to get up.

The girl with long legs and beautiful voice came over and sat on a stool by the end.

Meng Ying Yings heart raced. If the canopy is opened, then JieJie could clearly see Chu Tian hugging me. Then there would be no way to explain it.

Meng Ying Ying became very tense.

In fact, Chu Tian was also quite depressed about this.

Even though I am no hero, but I have been able to do whatever hell I want for half my life. If it isnt for the damn dimension travel experiment failing and send me back in time for some weird reason. If it isnt for my conscious to be put into a teenage boy! If it isnt for my power to be gone! If it isnt for me becoming a slave!

Of all these unfortunate events, why does this all have to happen to me?

It doesnt matter how; I will still collect my interest.

Chu Tian put his right hand on her tender white thighs. Chu Tian could not get enough of it. Meng Ying Ying tucked her legs tightly, her body tensed up, didnt even dare take a deep breath. She had cursed Chu Tian a dozen times in her thoughts. Ill let you off with just touching my legs, but to dare use your right hand to wander around the important places in my upper body!

But the most embarrassing and condemning thing is, that thing is poking against my butt.

To still take advantage of me in this situation!

Audacious in the extreme!

Audacious in the extreme!

If JieJie is to find out, even though nothing has happened, he will still be chopped up and fed to dogs!

Meng Ying Ying opened the canopy and stuck her head out. Her face was flushed. She said in a trembling voice: JieJie, coming out to talk to me in the middle of the night, do you have something on your mind?

Meng Qing Wus beautiful eyebrows knitted and her face showed a worried expression. She didnt notice the strange expression on MeiMeis face, only gave a long sigh and said: I am worried about the pharmacy. There is no one I can trust, so I can only come and talk to you.

(TL Note: MeiMei(妹妹) means younger sister or used by girls to refer to an younger girl they are close to.)

Meng Qing Wu was the manager of the family business.

Nan Yun Commerce (商会 official translation is Chamber of Commerce) mainly sell talisman. Meng Qing Wu spent a lot of money to get MeiMei to be Master Zhang Li Qings nominal disciple and learn from him so that she could revitalize the family business in future.

(TL Note: Nominal Disciple(记名弟子) means someone who only has the title of being disciple of a famous master without inheriting the masters true teaching. Like lackies in a sect or students in college.)

Nan Yun Commerce was created by Meng Qing Wus parents. In its glorious period, it had a monopoly on Tian Nan Citys talisman market.

Six years ago, after a major upheaval, Nan Yun Commerces strength decreased rapidly; now reduced only to a second rate commerce in the city.

Nan Yun Commerces talisman business continued to lose market share to its opponent. Luckily the foundation for the commerce was strong enough but Meng Qing Wu still had to look for a break through. Qing Wu had hoped to revitalize the commerce by opening a pharmacy in the prime location within the city. Nan Yun Commerce had to invest a large portion of the remaining wealth into purchasing equipment, materials, recipes, and hiring pharmacists.

Meng Ying Yings vision blurred, gently gasped, distracted, and immediately asked: The pharmacy only opened a few days ago. Isnt the business doing very good right now? If it continues, then we can open branch stores. What are you worried about?

Meng Qing Wu shook her head: Because everything is going so smooth that it worries me. Do you remember six years ago?

This question was like a bucket of ice water poured on her, making Meng Ying Yings whole body suddenly go stiff. The flame of passion in her heart was immediately extinguished.

How can I forget? Meng Ying Yings teeth clenched, choked up slightly and said: I am only 10 years old at that time, mom and dad has passed away that year!

Meng Qing Wus beautiful face was covered in a layer of frost, whispered: I have always suspected that mom and dad are not killed by magical beasts but are murdered instead! After secretly investigating for all these years, I have made some progress but I just couldnt find any evidence.

Meng Ying Ying shuddered: Mom and dad were murdered?!

You are already sixteen. You are a grown up according to tradition of the land, so I will not hide it from you anymore. Meng Qing Wu slowly clenched her fist: After mom and dad died, uncle has immediately rushed to take his share of the wealth. The talisman maker in the commerce has abandoned us and our new talisman design is leaked. The suppliers all cut off our supply of materials and trouble makers have constantly smashed our storefront. Within a year, the size of our commerce shrinks 80%. Do you still think it is a coincidence?

Does that mean..

They planned it very well, but the only thing they didnt take into account was me.

Ming Ying Ying finally realized how hard it had been for JieJie all these years.

Ying Ying is really incompetent; JieJie is only sixteen years old when she carried much of the family burden during the time of emergency. But I on the other hand dont know anything, I dont pay attention to my studies, I am playful and waste our money, and I ..wu!

Meng Ying Ying almost disclosed Chu Tian.

Seeing that it was an emergency, Chu Tians right hand slipped up her full bosom and pinched!

Meng Ying Yings voice suddenly stopped short; her face once again became red. Her body was very sensitive, especially the sacred forbidden region. She felt a surge of numbness passing through her body and could not help but once again tightly clamp her legs, clenched her teeth to not make any sound.

Rascal..to dare touch my breast!

Meng Qing Wu thought that MeiMei was ashamed of herself after noticing the tears in her eyes and her bright red face; was secretly pleased. This childish and playful MeiMei has finally matured a little.

Meng Ying Ying was afraid of another ambush so she did not dare to try and reveal Chu Tian again. Instead, she asked a question she would very much like to know: Who is the evil? To be so determined to force our family into ruin!

Meng Qing Wu hesitated a few seconds, replied with an assured tone: The Ye family. The Ye family specialize in mercenary business. Only mercenaries can kill without a trace and create an impression of a magical creature attack.

The Ye family! That is one big giant!

They are a mercenary family. They have three groups and each one is about ten thousand in size.

If the Ye family is really the mastermind, then there is no way Nan Yun commerce can resist.

Meng Qing Wu continued: More than half of our talisman craftsmen have withdrawn and joined Black Water Commerce, which has led to its rapid growth. Even though Black Water Commerce appeared to be managed by the Han family but the Ye family is definitely behind them. Or else you cant explain its rapid growth!

Meng Ying Ying gritted her teeth and said: We must get our revenge!

The matter of revenge cannot be rushed. Recently, Ive been feeling uneasy. We might have big trouble again, soon. Outside the canopy, the beautiful slender figure stood up: Ying Ying, you must promise me, perform well and study hard. Try and become one of the Master Zhangs official disciples. In that case, even if you encounter a dangerous situation, Master Zhang can guarantee your safety with his high prestige and reputation.

Meng Ying Ying felt awful.

Even though JieJie has poor health, but she still has to carry the family burden.

She has sent me to Master Zhang; is not entirely for me to graduate and help out with the family business. But instead to find protection for me after she has sensed danger in the near future.

Jie, you will be fine, right?

Silly girl, JieJie is not that weak. I have managed to get through the vile situation six years ago. I want to see what they will use to go against me this time. It is getting late, Ying Ying go to sleep. Get up earlier tomorrow and dont be late.

Ok!

Master Zhang Li Qing is very important, whether its for yourself or for the family, you must work hard.

Ying Ying understands, JieJIe has chronic illness, you should sleep early.

Its been for many years, I am already used to it. It wont bother me.

Meng Qing Wu comforted MeiMei a bit, then her beautiful slender figure drifted away.

Meng Ying Ying was depressed and remained silent for several seconds, and then suddenly cried.

Chu Tian gently hugged her: Dont be sad, dont be sad, it will be all right.

Meng Ying Ying felt the hug. It was warm and comfortable. She also felt a bit of attachment.

Pervert!

How long do you intend to hug me!

Meng Ying Ying desperately needed a mans shoulder to cry on right now. She wanted to cry out loud for once, but this guy is too vulgar. To dare take advantage of me just now. I cant let him do as he like! My body is still pure and unblemished.

Chu Tian reluctantly left the bed, heartlessly smiled: Sorry, sorry, I do not mean to. It cant be helped, or else I would lose my life.

Meng Ying Ying was very sad but this guy was laughing heartlessly. She was furious and stared at the tent between his crotch, This cant be helped either, can it?

Chu Tian awkwardly clamped his legs together: This is a natural physiological phenomenon and cannot be controlled. Is it not the same for you also?

Nonsense, I am not shameless like you!

But..

Meng Ying Ying was enraged: No buts! If you dont shut up, Ill..Ill hit you!

"Help! Save me! The Second Miss wants to kill me!"

Chu Tian quickly fled.

Ming Ying Ying looked at Chu Tian fleeing in panic, suddenly found it hilarious. Just where did this guy come from?

Chu Tian left the courtyard.

He stopped running. That calm expression returned to his face. He gazed up into the heavens, the stars studded the night sky. The position and the trajectory of stars remained the same as those in his memory. Only the surroundings became unrecognizable.

In this world, no one would believe that the soul in Chu Tians body had come from tens of thousands of years in the future.

Thats right.

He did not belong here, he came from the future.

He was the youngest Wiseman of his time. He had a carefree personality, eccentric and uninhibited, a once in a time millennium genius.

During an experiment on space time rifts, an accident occurred. He was dragged into the void and he could not remember the rest. Before he knew it, he was resurrected into a teenage body. Not only was his power gone, but he also became a slave.

The slave contract was a major feature of this era.

The basis of the slave contract was to sever part of the slaves spirit and seal it into the magic formation in the contract. The slave owner would use his contract to control the slave.

Trying to control me with such an outdated technology? What a joke! Chu Tian thought little of the unbreakable spirit contract of this era. Once I have reached the realm of the awakened soul, I could easily get rid of the contract restriction; although this missy is very interesting. Lets use this time to experience a different life style.

Chu Tian had a carefree, easy-going nature. He liked to go with the flow; he not only was a hedonist, but also an inborn optimist.

His mind became clear.

Now that I have come to this era, then Ill enjoy my life here.

Not only would Chu Tian strive to become the strongest under the star, he would also use his knowledge to revolutionize this world. He wanted to see how this world would change because of him.
    Last edited by Conan143; 03-20-16 at 04:44 AM.

Default Chapter 3 : Expelled

The ten Realms of cultivation.

First was Body Refinement Realm!

Second was Awakened Soul Realm!

Every major realm was divided into nine ranks. Within the Tian Nan citys population of nearly several million, over two hundred thousand were at the Body Refinement Realm while only a few dozen were at the Awakened Soul Realm.

Meng Ying Ying was sixteen years old with the power of 2nd Rank Body Refinement Realm.

This was not bad in the eyes of ordinary people; however, when compared to the geniuses in the upper class, she was only a mediocre; which made it difficult for her to catch attention of others and could only end up as an insignificant nominal disciple only.

Today, just like every other day, she carried a bag into the guild hall.

Ying Ying missy, you're kinda early today, arent you ?

A beautiful girl walked over. She had red eyes, red hair, flirtatious temperament. She wore thin translucent red silk clothing, through which her undergarment was partially visible. Her culottes opened up to the root of her thighs. The boldly revealed smooth white thighs coupled with high-heeled red boot created a strong contrast, enough to make ones blood boil.

Nangong Yun, perverse temperament , always moody, also known as demon girl.

She had the terrifying ability of a 9th Rank Body Refinement Realm practitioner at its pinnacle, ready to become one of the powerful people that have stepped into the Awakened Soul Realm. At any moment, she could become one of the admired soul awakened elites. She is Master Zhang Li Qings main disciple, and his only inheritor.

Meng Ying Ying weakly asked: Senior sister-apprentice Nangong, are you here as a teachers substitute again?

Dont mention it! Nangong Yuns beautiful red hair freely flowed down behind her back: That old geezer has gone mad with his research into new talisman, how would he have the time to teach a bunch of nominal disciples?

Nangong Yun had a very straightforward personality; as a result, her words are often harsh and bitter, Recently, the old geezer is cleaning out some of his disciples again. Your grades have always been among the worst two in the class, it might be dangerous for you! Oh yeah, today is the homework collection day. Have you not done your homework again? If so, then you dont have to come to class. You can already pack up and go home!

No, I have completed it! Meng Ying Ying did not want to be expelled, hurriedly opened the heavy backpack: All my homework is in here!

You silly girl. Normally, its already good if you have turned in half of the work, but to complete everything this time, is the sun rising from the west today?

I, I..

Alright, as long as you turned it in it will be fine, but my job today is to teach, Second disciple is the one responsible for grading. Quickly go and deliver the homework to him.

Second disciple Han Shao Long? Han Shao Long has the ability of 4th Rank Body Refinement Realm!

Although he was far from being able to compete with the monster Nangong Yun, but he did show rare potential, thus he became a formal disciple.

What troubles Meng Ying Ying was that Han Shao Long was one of her pursuer. However, he had a bad reputation. The number of beautiful girls he was pursuing would be at least 8 if not for 10, and he would use any means necessary. Meng Ying Ying did not have a favourable impression of him, not to mention what her sister told her yesterday. The Han family was potentially her parents real killer. Who would still want to see him!

Wait, is this masters design sketch? Nangong Yuns eyes suddenly lit up, and pulled out the large scroll from the bag: Wow, missy! To actually give advice to master!

Ah! Meng Ying Ying cheeks burned hot, hurriedly reached out her hands; trying to snatch away the scroll: Its all squiggles, lets not show it to the master.

Nangong Yun raised the scroll high in the air. Meng Ying Ying was already short, she couldnt reach even when she tiptoes.

She anxiously shouted: Senior sister-apprentice, give it back to me!

Nope! No Way! Nangong Yun chuckled and said: I will give this to master myself. It doesnt matter if it is useful or not, it will still give master a better impression of you. You dont want to get expelled right? Say no more, it has been decided. If you keep talking nonsense, I will beat you up, now hurry up and bugger off!
    Meng Ying Ying knew senior sisters temper and did not dare to contradict further, could only reluctantly agree.

She walked into a room and handed in the homework.

A male around twenty years old sat in the front. He had a big stature. His facial features were not too shabby aside from his long nose. His eyes were slightly sunken, giving people a feeling of viciousness. This person was Han Shao Long.

Han Shao Long showed a gentle smile: Ying Ying, there is a ball tonight, are you interested in accompanying me?

Meng Ying Ying shook her head: I cant dance and I am busy tonight. So I wont be going.

Han Shao Longs eyes showed a moment of displeasure: What a pity!

Meng Ying Ying did not say anymore and immediately left.

Possessiveness filled Han Shao Longs eyes. From the sleek white legs, moved up to the round hips, then to the contour of full bust (Hao Shao Long thoughts). His mouth curved in a cold smile.

How many days can you still stand proud?

Nan Yun commerce is already on its last leg!

Once Nan Yun commerce is finished, you sisters would lose your protection and will end up as mans plaything!

Once Han Shao Long thought of Meng Ying Yings young and beautiful body, and Meng Qing Wus cold and dignified temperament, his body immediately showed a reaction. He could not wait to get these two beauties into his harem.

What is this?

In Meng Ying Yings homework, Han Shao Long found the fireball mistake identification exercise. The whole fireball talisman had a big red cross on it. Then in the back revealed a new talisman pattern, its structural difference with the fireball talisman was as wide as the sky.

Ridiculous, extremely ridiculous, where did she even copy this talisman design?

Han Shao Long showed a smile of contempt. Black Water Commerce was a business that also sells talisman; in addition, he himself was one of Zhang Li Qings official disciples and was well aware of the working of talisman. The study of talisman had been around since ten thousand years ago. The talisman passed down till now, especially the low level talisman, had been modified and improved upon by ancestors for thousands of years.

Making a 1% change to it would be difficult even for knowledgeable people like Zhang Li Qing.

Will it be possible for Meng Ying Ying to create a completely new magic array?

Isnt this a big joke?

Too sketchy!

Too sketchy!

Take all these garbage and burn it!

Do you think you can get away by just copying some random diagrams from books? Han Shao Long pushed Meng Ying Yings homework aside and said to the two juniors responsible for filling out the grade book: Meng Ying Yings grade for this assignment: Zero points! Special note: Meng Ying Ying is not earnest in doing the homework, the homework is full of irrelevant answers. Dishonest and vile. Suggests strict discipline to avoid affecting the schools reputation.

Yes, senior

These two juniors quickly signed the grade book. On the one hand, Meng Ying Yings homework was indeed very strange. On the other hand, Han Shao Longs background was not simple and they did not want to offend him.

Isnt senior trying to pursue Meng Ying Ying?

But why does he suddenly become so ruthless!

The two did not think much into it. One by one, they burned the pieces to ash. Little did they know that the pieces they were throwing into the fire right now, was the essence crystal of the wisdom from thousands of years in the future!

Even if they were sold, their value combined would not even worth one tenth of the value of each piece of paper.

Han Shao Long had a new plan in his mind. He immediately went into Zhang Li Qings personal research lab.

Sitting in front of the desk was a tall old man in white robes, wearing an anxious expression on his face. His hair was white and messy, his face was thin and pallid, and his eyes were bloodshot; as if he had not slept for many days. His main hand held a pen; he pondered while writing something.

The whole table was a big mess, filled with a dozen heavy thick talisman related books and dozens of densely written parchment drafts.

Zhang Li Qing heard a sound, his displeasure rebuked and said: What do you want? Do you not see I am busy right now?

Han Shao Long went straight to the point, and said: Disciple has already examined last months homework. It is respectable as a whole; however there is one that is very sketchy and the person has not put their mind into it. This is the grade book, the two juniors has already signed it. Teacher, please look over it.

Zhang Li Qing was already troubled so he did not put much thoughts into it. He took a simple glance; waved his hands and said: If they dont want to learn, then why bother staying? Return her tuition fee and tell her not to come back again!

Han Shao Longs face flashed content: Her family is the Nan Yun commerce!

Zhang Li Qing seemed to recall a bit, Wasting a few years, with only average knowledge, has no academic achievements and a hunger for publicity. It is better for her to go home and do some proper things, It is not easy for her sister to do everything herself! Let this be an example used to rectify the study style of other students and teach them a lesson! Now proceed to it!

Yes! Teacher!

Its hard to believe, everything has gone so smoothly!

Nan Yun Commerce is now completely isolated!

Han Shao Long knew Nangong Yun and Meng Ying Ying had a close relationship. Afraid of any anomaly in his plans, he immediately came to the classroom. Without any greetings, he barged into the classroom.

Nangong Yuns raised her eyebrows: Do you not see I am teaching? Get out!

Please calm down senior sister-apprentice, I have come to convey teachers order. Han Shao Long did not dare to offend a monster like Nangong Yun and immediately mentioned Zhang Li Qing. He then pointed at Meng Ying Ying and shouted: Meng Ying Ying, during your four years in the guild, you only have average knowledge, no achievements, often comes late , always placed amongst the last and is a bad influence. You will be expelled. Let this correct the atmosphere in the guild and serve as a lesson for others!

Nangong Yun was furious: Han Shao Long, what do you mean?

This is what teacher has said, not me. Senior sister-apprentice, do you want to go against teacher? Han Shao Long raised his chest; spoke aloud to Meng Ying Ying: Teacher is righteous, therefore has returned your four years of tuition fee, a total of 2000 gold coins completely to you. If you still do not understand, I will repeat myself, You are expelled! You dont have to come back again!

His remark caused a sensation in the classroom.

Ha ha, it's finally the end for the dud Meng Ying Ying!

She is only using her family money to get a disciple title.

Master Zhang is really ethical. To return all her tuition fee, is equal to giving her four years of free education.

Meng Ying Yings face became as white as paper, looking sadly she grabbed her bag, like someone that lost their soul. Withstanding others ridicule, biting down on her lip, fighting back her tears, she slowly walked out of the classroom.

Nangong Yun slightly frowned, before letting out a sigh.

Meng Ying Ying took the heavy bag of coins, and walked out of the guild like a dejected mannequin. She could endure her humiliation and resentment; but she did not know how to face her sister.

Once word had spread about this matter throughout Tian Nan City, her whole family would also be put to shame!

When Han Shao Long saw Meng Ying Ying, looking distrait and lost in thought, he felt a morbid pleasure in his heart : Ying Ying, do not blame me. This is teachers order. I cannot disobey.

Meng Ying Ying remained silent.

Han Shao Long spoke, intentionally adding salt to the wound: Meng Qing Wu has high hopes for you. She used a large number of connections to get you under Zhang Li Qings tutelage, hoping you can become his official disciple; hoping to find support for the crumbling Nan Yun commerce. Once this matter spreads, Meng Qing Wu will not only lose face, she will also be very disappointed in you.

Meng Ying Ying broke down in tears: Is it really too late? I dont want JieJie to be disappointed!

Han Shao Long scanned Meng Ying Yings graceful young body: It is not too late, is just that if you are willing.

Meng Ying Yings heart rekindled with a bit of hope: As long as I will not let JieJie down, I am willing!

Han Shao Long revealed a sinister look: Are you sure?

Yes, Please help me! I beg you!

Actually, it is not difficult. Han Shao Long stared at Meng Ying Yings full chest and said: Just sleep with me for a few nights and I will help you convince teacher. Along with your relationship with Nangong Yun and us two being teachers most valued students, with a bit of mediation, the possibility is there..

Meng Ying Ying was furious: You..You despicable scoundrel!

Han Shao Long fully exposed his inner thoughts. Because Nan Yun commerce was finished, these two sisters were also finished, so there was no need to hide anything.

Fine fine fine, I have given you the opportunity but you didnt take it; so dont blame me. But Ill tell you this, sooner or later, you will beg me to sleep with you.

Shut up!

After Meng Ying Ying saw Han Shao Longs ugly side, an awful premonition filled her heart. She immediately turned around and ran away. She did not want to stay here any longer; she just wanted to go home.
    Last edited by Conan143; 03-20-16 at 04:50 AM.

Smile Chapter 4 : Master Shocked

Editor : Conan143, Gem

Noon, Laboratory

Zhang Li Qing, wearing a tired expression, was organizing the drafts on his table.

Nangong Yun stepped into the lab and asked: Old geezer, how is the progress today?

Zhang Li Qing rubbed his tired eyes: Hard hard hard, still no progress!

Talisman research usually requires the wisdom of an entire team, but doing this by yourself will spread your efforts too thin. Nangong Yun was still suspicious of the matter with Meng Ying Ying. She suddenly had an idea and pulled out the scroll: Oh right, I received an advice draft, maybe it might help you out a little.

Zhang Li Qing asked: From whom?

Nangong Yun did not want to reveal it immediately: It doesnt matter, first take a look at the content of it. If it really is helpful, then I will tell you.

Nangong Yun did not hold out much hope of this.

What kind of good suggestion can that girl really give?

However, once the scroll had been laid out, Nangong Yun became dumbfounded. More than a dozen startling red crosses harshly marked the design. Comments that criticized Zhang Li Qing to no end filled the remaining blank spaces.

Academic trash!

Demonstration error!

Fraud teaching!

What the hell!

This missy so imperious! How come I normally failed to notice it?!

No matter who, if their brainchild is criticized to the extent, they would have lost patience. However, Zhang Li Qing was a tolerant and cultivated person. He suppressed his anger and patiently read the details of the criticism.

What?

This is not that simple!

These few words are enough to hit the critical spots!

Zhang Li Qings expression became serious. It was just a comment of few hundred words but it could point out all the mistakes in the design, and seemed to contain a large amount of information. Zhang Li Qing read it over a few times, each time gave him a different feeling.

Second time. His brain became clear; all the chaos was swept away. He could not wait to overthrow his previous theory and redesign his draft again.

Third time. He noticed that every word seemed to contain great wisdom yet unpredictable at the same time. This had caused Zhang Li Qing to hesitate.

Fourth time. Zhang Li Qing felt confused again; became unsure of where to start.

Like reading a classic; the surface only seemed to show a shallow yet simple story; however, it contained many hidden profound and practical wisdom. Zhang Li Qing became a little obsessed when he carefully read the secrets. This is a fantastic feeling.

There is more on the back!

Really?

Zhang Li Qing turned the scroll over and gasped. His eyes widened and his face turned red; then turned white, and then turned red again. His lips quivered, tongue-tied and was speechless: This, this, this, this..

Nangong Yun pulled out a pill and handed it to him.

Zhang Li Qing swallowed the pill, his expression eased somewhat but was still very excited. His hands clutched tightly to his chest and his head was already full of big beads of sweat. He trembled and for a long time could not speak: Hur..hur..hurry up and help me cover it!

Zhang Li Qing had some heart problems. If this continues, his heart would have burst asunder and kill him.

Nangong Yun was suspicious. Normally this geezer is always calm and steady, he would never make a big fuss over little things. How come he became this excited after he saw the figure?

This figure is?

Zhang Li Qing had difficulty suppressing the excitement surging through him and swallowed another pill. Like someone protecting their treasure, he slowly opened the scroll. His eyes were petrified looking at the scroll. Slowly, tears came out of his old eyes and murmured: To see such a perfect talisman design in this life, I can die without regret!

Hey geezer, arent you lacking a bit of ambition? You, yourself, are also a master!

Zhang Li Qing said with a self-deprecating smile: I only have a small reputation in Tian Nan City. If you were to compare me with this person, then it would be like comparing a lone star in the sky with the sun and moon, like comparing a duck to a phoenix. What right do I have to call myself a master? Tell me, whose is it? I would like to personally visit the real master!

Nangong Yun showed a strange expression: I am afraid that she is younger than you!

Zhang Li Qing sneered and said: Those that are more knowledgeable are the masters. There are countless geniuses in this world; do you think this old man is that inflexible?

Nangong Yun bitterly laughed and said: But she is one of your students!

Rubbish! I should be the one that is the student instead!

I will be honest, she is your fourth year student, named Meng Ying Ying. But old geezer, you yourself have expelled her this morning.

Meng Ying Ying?

Really my student?

Got expelled by me?

Zhang Li Qing remained stunned for a while: Are you sure?

Nangong Yun nodded and said: She personally handed me the scroll this morning.

Zhang Li Qings eyes turned white, clutched his heart and fell: Medicine! Medicine! Bring me the medicine!

Zhang Li Qings sanity was slowly becoming abnormal.

Old people cannot endure too much excitement. One might kick the bucket if not careful!

Nangong Yun rushed to feed him a couple of pills and then helped him to the lounge. Zhang Li Qing lay in bed, his face pale, his eyes closed, his mouth trembled, issuing a string of gibberish.

After an hour.

Zhang Li Qing suddenly sat straight up: Where is this place?

Nangong Yun got surprised. Did this geezer got too excited and went mad? This is the lounge. You just fainted.

Zhang Li Qing showed an ecstatic expression: Fainted? So what has just happened is not a dream? Hurry, hurry, bring me the scroll!

Nangong Yun worriedly said: In your state, its best not to see it.

Zhang Li Qing scowled and said: Enough talk, hurry and bring it over here!

Nangong Yun could only do as he says so and brought the scroll over. The seventy years old geezer carefully held the scroll in his hand with an obsessed look on his face; like someone gently holding the hands of their first love, he slowly stroked it over and over again. This action gave Nangong Yun goose bumps.

This talisman design itself is already flawless. What is more impressive is that it is designed based on my idea; this would without a doubt increase the difficulty ten-fold!

Forty two thousand years ago, humanity mastered magic power. Twenty six thousand five hundred years ago, humans discovered magical array. Fourteen thousand two hundred years ago, talisman making became part of the history.

Present day, on this continent, there are a few mature styles of talisman making. Each has its own merit and influences each other. However, this design does not fall under any of those styles, yet it contains hints of each one. It has mastered and reached the extreme pinnacle of each style. This design is thousands of years ahead!

Art! Pure art! This old man has been studying magic formation and talisman for a few decades, finally have the luck to see a real master.

This old man will test its effect personally!

Zhang Li Qing crafted the talisman.

When the talisman was activated, an invisible but vigorous force immediately enveloped his whole bodys skin.

Zhang Li Qing became excited. When he was designing the talisman, he already picked a good name for it. It would be called Rock Armor because once the talisman was activated; rocks would cover the whole body like a suit of armor, obtaining good defence capabilities. Judging from the talisman's initial activation, this concept is very close to my original conception.

Wait!

Thats not right!

Zhang Li Qing was covered in cold sweat!

After the magical energy activates the talisman, the energy is converted by the magical array. The output energy envelopes the whole body, and then begins to penetrate into the flesh!

How come it will penetrate into the flesh?

Could this talisman be dangerous?

Zhang Li Qing thought about it again. The designer could come up with something this perfect, how could they make an elementary mistake on safety? Zhang Li Qing gritted his teeth and continued. The top flesh and skin swelled up, quickly hardened, his skin began to rapidly change in colour to grey and finally turned black.

ThisThis is!

Zhang Li Qing was stunned looking at the mirror. His skin became solid and its hardness was similar to that of bedrock!

How can this be done?

Skin surface hardness increased significantly, yet it does not affect flexibility and mobility?

The most unbelievable fact is that elemental power has merged with cells in the body, allowing it to temporarily use the powers of the element. Zhang Li Qing remembered his mentor, the famous talisman maker He Tian Ming, purposed such theory once; but was ridiculed for it by many people.

For this to be realized in a simple level 2 talisman!

What a special and bold design!

Natures gift!

Understanding of creation itself!

Nangong Yun couldnt help but be amazed: This is Godly!

This is a strike to ones morale!

A big strike to ones morale!

The rock armor that Zhang Li Qing had painstakingly researched was complete rubbish compared to this!

Five minutes later, the skin returned to normal colour; there was not even the slightest sign of side effect. All of the aspects were perfect!

Did Meng Ying Ying really turn this in?

Meng Ying Ying normally procrastinates in doing her homework. Of the amount due, half is usually missing and is amongst the dead last in the class. Today is an exception, Meng Ying Ying is the first to turn in homework and she completed all of it; which is very strange.

Zhang Li Qing thought for a moment, and said: Bring all of Meng Ying Yings homework here.

Nangong Yun helplessly said: Im afraid that is not possible.

Zhang Li Qing glared: Why!

Because my fellow junior-apprentice Han Shao Long told others to burn all of it.

Burnt? Zhang Li Qings beard trembled with anger: All burnt!

Nangong Yun nodded.

Zhang Li Qing angrily roared. As if had gone mad, he burst opened the research lab door and then kicked down the reference room door.

The few students who saw teacher coming in furiously were all scared silly. Teacher is typically very calm but what has happened today?

Zhang Li Qing came over with a sullen expression carried on his face. He reached out with his trembling hands into the stove to pick up the charred fragments.

The talisman paper was typically made using special wood or skin and was generally resistant to fire and water; so they would always leave some little fragments.

This is a clearly a level 1 talisman. If memory serves me correctly, this is the bugged talisman exercise given to the students, asking them to find the errors. However, the whole talisman is marked by a single red cross.

What does this mean?

Is the whole thing wrong?

On the back was a completely new figure. Even though it was burned and mottled, Zhang Li Qing could still recognize, thats right.this is handwriting of that expert! This is the handwriting of that expert!

Im finished!

Im finished!

What have I done!

Zhang Li Qing stared at the ashes in the black stove. His expression became unstable; sometimes red, sometimes pale. He suddenly looked up.

Puff!

A mouth full of blood sprayed all the way to the ceiling!

Zhang Li Qing felt dizzy and fainted on the floor!

Ah!

Teacher!

The few apprentices were all stunned.

Deadbeats! Bunch of deadbeats! You guys are in big trouble! Nangong Yun quickly propped up Zhang Li Qing and glared at the few apprentices: Take advantage of the time the old man is not awake, go pack up and flee! No matter where you go, Tian Nan City has no place for you guys!

Smile

You can also View at our Site - http://www.novelsground.com
    Last edited by Conan143; 03-20-16 at 05:36 AM.

Smile Chapter 5 : Magic Powered Frying Pan

Editor : Conan143, Gem

In the afternoon, the hot sun burned like a fire.

Meng Ying Ying sat on the yard swing, gently swaying back and forth. The sun shone down on her smooth flawless skin, highlighting her seductively supple snow-white thighs. However, in stark comparison to this, her delicate face slowly became dirty as tears continued to trickle down like broken pearls on her cheeks. Seeing her weak appearance would make most people get a strong urge to unconditionally protect her.

A heartless voice resounded in the air.

I finally found you!

I am starving to death, do you not also provide meals?

Chu Tian walked over. His hair was messy and unkempt and his eyes half closed. It looked like he just got out bed.

Meng Ying Ying turned her head and groaned: You just woke up? Its already afternoon!

Chu Tian righteously said The room you arranged for me to live in was small and dirty. I can live with that; however, it did not even have an oil lamp, let alone pots or pans. In addition, the small window barely provided any ventilation inside the room, making it an oven. How do you expect me to sleep?

Meng Ying Ying was surprised for a moment: Really?

Of course! The mattress was too firm, and when I slept on it, it made my back ache! Chu Tian stretched out his body, displaying an uncomfortable look : Fortunately, I was witty and clever. I forced open the warehouse door and got some materials to improve the condition of the room. All of this took the whole night, so by the time I got done, it was already morning. I was tired and sleepy so naturally I would have slept till noon.

So thats how it is.

Wait a minute!

He pried open the warehouse door!

This guy is a daredevil!

Chu Tian noticed there were tear stains on Meng Ying Yings face: Hey, why are you crying? Could it be that you are moved by my tragedy and my self-improving, never giving up attitude?

Meng Ying Ying rubbed her eyes, angrily said: Nonsense! I am sad because I got expelled by teacher. I couldnt care less if you live or die!

Chu Tian waved his hands: Ai, and here I thought it was something big. Just an ungrateful old man, though he is kind of rude.

Meng Ying Ying extended her legs, in a flash jumped off the swing; and stood in front of Chu Tian with both hands on her waist: Dont talk nonsense. Even though I got expelled, I still got my tuition back. This means I got four years of free education. What did he have to gain?

Chu Tian made a long yawn, sluggishly said: Nave. Ill tell you this straight. The contents on the homework I helped you with is worth as much as the whole Scrivener Guild. That geezer kicking you aside clearly means that he wants the credit for himself.

Can you not lie for once? Zhang Li Qing is a honourable person, why would he do such thing! Meng Ying Ying stood before Chu Tian: Also, I got expelled; therefore you are unemployed. Im going to return you back to the slave market and get my money back!

Chu Tian got surprised: What? You can return?!

Meng Ying Ying humphed: Of course. Three-day return policy, seven days exchange!

My god!

What the hell?

Why does the slave market of this era have such a humane service?

Slow down! Slow down! I can prove to you that I am worth far more! Chu Tian did not even think: How about this. Ill treat you to a feast.

You? Treat me to a feast?

Thats right. Everything is ready. All we need is food and condiments.

Chu Tian left Meng Ying Ying baffled: You dont even have the ingredients and condiments, and you say that everything is ready?

Chu Tian continued without feeling any shame: Oh please, where am I going to find the money? But trust me, you wont be disappointed!

What does Chu Tian have up his sleeve?

Meng Ying Ying had not eaten for a long time, so she indeed felt hungry. She decided to eat her fill before discussing the painstaking problem with her sister; as a result, she led Chu Tian to the food storage.

Two pieces of Moonlight Yaks steaks.

One silver turtle.

Chu Tian finished picking the ingredients.

While they walked back, Meng Ying Ying frowned and said: All the meat you have picked is from beast. Although their meat is nutritious, it does not taste good; and also indigestible!

Oh yeah? Says who!

This is common knowledge! Meng Ying Ying now seriously doubts Chu Tians cooking, Beasts are creatures that can cultivate. Their body contains large amount of magical power. Their toughness is ten to hundred times that of human body. If even a soldiers sword has a hard time just cutting through it, what will our teeth be able to do?? Because the meat is too tough, a normal persons stomach cannot handle it. If you eat it but cant poop it back out, it might result in death!

You barbarians, you really do not know how to enjoy life.

What do you mean? Calling me a barbarian. What makes me barbarian! Return! Return!

Stop yelling return for every little thing. We have slept on the same bed already and have skinship together so you saying all these things makes me sad.

Jerk! You dare to speak of that again! Meng Ying Ying was furious and exploded like thunder: I must get my return!

Calm down! Calm down! Ill admit my mistakes alright? Chu Tian soothed the enraged missy: Now then, I will demonstrate to you what a civilized person can do, in order to compensate for your emotional damage.

Chu Tian appeased her quite a while; thus, after a long time, he finally got her to follow him to his small room.

It was as Chu Tian had said; the room was hot, humid, and dark.

The moment Meng Ying Ying opened the door, she was instantly petrified. Her eyes widened; she could not believe what she was seeing: What..what are these things?

A few strung up glass casing hung from the ceiling. Each glass ball bloomed with bright light; making the small room luminous and comfortable.

A teapot lay on top of the broken table. Even without fire, it continuously emitted sound without weakening; like it was constantly boiled on boiled on top of a fire.

Hu Hu! (whistling sound)

Wind echoed in the room. It turns out there were four blue magical arrays configured on the four walls in the room. The four magical arrays interacted with each other, shifting the air in the room; creating a gentle breeze. One would feel fresh and cool even if they stayed in the room during a hot summer.

What is going on with this glass? Why is it so bright!

This is called a electric light bulb.

During Chu Tians time, the light bulb had already gone out of fashion.

However, in this day and age, the light bulb had not been invented yet.

Most people used candles or oil lamps while the higher ups used crystal lamps. The former was inconvenient and also not bright enough while the latters cost a lot; making it unaffordable for lower and middle class family.

The appearance of the light bulb was definitely a milestone for civilization.

Meng Ying Yings eyes were wide opened: How come light bulb emits light?

Chu Tian began to explain: In the principle of conversion between electricity and light. There are a total of five magic arrays. One for collecting magical energy, one for converting magical energy into electrical energy, one for storing electrical energy, one for controlling electrical energy output, one for converting electrical energy into light energy; when you chain all the five together into a single magical array and activate them at the same time, the light bulb will emit light.

Meng Ying Ying was just about to say something.

Chu Tian rudely interrupted her: Alright, dont ask anymore. Even if I were to explain, you still wont understand.

Meng Ying Ying did not bother to blame Chu Tian for being rude, she pointed at the teapot and said: How come your teapot gets hot by itself?

Just with a simple heating magical array.

How come there is a breeze in the room?

Because of the fan magical array. I wanted to create an air conditioner, but the material wasnt available so I had to make do with what I got.

Meng Ying Ying was like an inquisitive child, and so she asked about everything in the room: Aiyaya, so many strange and rare stuff, you really do have some strange abilities!

Chu Tian laughed: Now you wont return me back to the slave market right?

That depends on how you perform! Meng Ying Ying was an exuberant, insatiably curious person. When she saw new things, she would forget all the troubles she had. Her mood became better and she carelessly sat down: Hey! Did you not say that you will treat me to a feast? I already brought all of the ingredients here, but there is no kitchen!.....Ah! If you dare to troll me, I will return you!

Chu Tian magically pulled a frying pan out: Why would you need a kitchen? Watch, Ill fry you a steak!

Chu Tian imbued the frying pan with his magical power; the magical array under the pan lit up.

There was no trace of fire at all!

The air above the frying pan started to deform; as if it was subjected to high temperature.

The strangest aspect was, the high temperature was locked within a small region of few centimetres high. The area around the pan and the panhandle remained cold.

Chu Tian threw the moonlight cattle steak into the pan.

Chi La! (sound of frying meat)

The moment the steak made contact with the pan, it made a sizzling sound.

Even though Chu Tian did not use fire; the pan acted like it had thousands of densely packed small fires, evenly heating up the steak.

After about thirty seconds, Chu Tian gently flicked his wrist and flipped the steak. The side of the steak that was on the pan changed colours completely.

Moonlight yak was classified as a beast!

A normal chef would find it difficult to cook this ingredient!

A normal flame would not be able to cook this ingredient!

Beast meat had high toughness and would not conduct heat well. Sometimes when cooking it on fire, even when the outside was burnt, the inside would still be raw. Even if you slice it up and then cook, people would still have a hard time digesting it.

The heat released from Chu Tians frying pan seemed to contain a superior penetration attribute. It penetrated into every cell and removed the tough characteristic of the beast meat, bringing out its deliciousness and nutrition.

Chi! Chi! Chi! (sound of frying meat)

The steak was continuously flipped; savoury fat seeped out from the edges.

Chu Tian saw that the meat was almost ready, and added sea salt, black pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, and a variety of seasonings.

The whole process took about eight minutes.

The steamy steak was finally ready to be served.

Here you go miss, your meal!

Chu Tian put the steak onto Meng Ying Yings plate. The steak was around three centimetre thick, and had a pink centre with juice slowly seeping out. The whole steak was thoroughly cooked and tender. This had gotten Meng Ying Yings mouth watery and she could no longer wait to cut it with a knife.

Normally, a beasts flesh was very tough and unable to be cut; however, she was able to easily cut through the meat with a normal knife.

Meng Ying Ying picked up a piece of meat and put it into her mouth.

Wu Wu Wu..

Meng Ying Yings eyes shined like a bright star and could not stop eating; immediately had cut another big piece. Her whole mouth became oiling and could not speak clearly: Wa! I have never eaten such a good beast meat before!

Chu Tian became tired and exhausted; however, seeing that the missy was so happy, he satisfyingly nodded.

This body is indeed from a noble. Even though the owner had cultivated before, but he did not even reach the realm of the awakened soul, therefore using magical power to cook took its toll on Chu Tian.

Meng Ying Ying noticed that Chu Tian was extremely exhausted, and an idea popped up. She stood up and asked: Can you teach me how to use this pan to fry steak?

Chu Tian knew that Meng Ying Ying was being considerate and wanted to help out; he smiled and said: It is actually very simple, no need to learn at all.

Meng Ying Ying had put down her utensils and came over: Let me try it!

Chu Tian passed the frying pan to Meng Ying Ying: I placed a micro frying array on the bottom of the frying pan. When you imbue your magical power into it, it will activate. Give it a try.

Meng Ying Ying had the power of 2nd Rank Body Refinement Realm. Even though she did not have a big magic power reserve, her reserve was still few times better than that of Chu Tians. She poured magical power into the array; the array absorbed it and immediately began to emit an invisible energy.

Chi La!

A burning sound could be heard as soon as she put the steak in.

Meng Ying Yings face was flushed red with excitement, nervously held the frying pan, Now what? Now what?

Chu Tian walked over and held Meng Ying Yings trembling hands, No need to be nervous. Stabilize your power output, flip it every 30 seconds. Yup, just like that. Add seasonings in the meantime. Like I said, its very simple.

The little missys hands were smooth and tender.

Chu Tian could not help but hold it longer.

Meng Ying Yings face was red like an apple. Who knows if it was because she was nervous or if she was shy. She just felt a big hand warmly enveloped her own hands. She did not hate the feeling and just let it held her.

A few minutes later, a savoury steak was ready!

Meng Ying Ying was extremely excited and burst out in laughter: I Meng Ying Ying, can also make a tasty steak!

Stupid girl, is it even possible to fail with this frying pan? Maybe if the person is brain dead.

Its as if she had achieved something great, she looked very happy and joyful. Its too bad there is only two pieces of steak; if not, we could have more fun.

Meng Ying Ying noticed that there were two tools; one was the frying pan and the other a soup pot. She pointed at the soup pot and asked: What is this used for?

This is for making soup, I put a micro soup cooking array on the bottom. Did we not bring a silver turtle? How does turtle soup sound?

I like turtle soup, let me do it!

Meng Ying Ying volunteered for the job.

She personally cut up the silver turtle and cleaned it up. She put the turtle into the pot with some chicken, mushroom, and ginger. Finally she began to pour magical power into the pot. The whole process was very simple and did not require any learning.

Magic powered cooking does not yet exist in this era; or, at the least, its still immature.

In Chu Tians era, magic arrays had seeped into every aspect of life. Magic powered cooking became very common; even though most people knew a few magic arrays used for cooking, those that were really proficient in this field were still uncommon. Because baking, pan frying, stir frying, deep frying, cooking, and roasting all had at least hundreds of different magical arrays used for each. Only a genuine, top level magic chef that had spent dozens of years in order to learn, could actually use all these skills.

Chu Tian was not a professional magic chef; but he still knew the versatile magic cooking arrays. This way he would not have to be forced to eat raw beast meat during travel and exploration.

Fifteen minutes later.

Chu Tian nodded: Its done.

This fast? It usually takes us a few hours to cook soup!

How can traditional cooking even be compared to magic powered cooking? Ok, open the lid and let us try the soup!

The moment the lid opened, a strong aroma drifted into the room, which almost made Meng Ying Ying faint. She did not think it was possible for food to give off such an appetizing smell. She quickly brought a bowl over and got a bowl of soup for herself first.

The soup was creamy white, it had exquisite flavour; mellow, fragrant but not greasy, fresh yet not fishy. Even the bones were perfectly stewed; chewy but not hard. The mushroom and chicken were completely dissolved within the soup. This was simply the best the world can offer!

Hot! Hot!

Meng Ying Ying looked like as if she had been starving for many days, drank the soup until she is full. Her skin became hot, like her blood was boiling.

Chu Tian on the other hand was very calm and drank the soup slowly: Beast meat is very nutritious and contains magic power. Magic powered cooking can fully extract these benefits. Your body is still not strong enough so you should limit your intake. It will cause problem if you were to eat too much.

After filling up her stomach, Meng Ying Ying had a flash of inspiration, suddenly stood up and pounded the table: Chu Tian, I figured it out! Lets cooperate and start a business!

What?

Lets go earn money together!

Meng Ying Ying pounced at Chu Tian; grabbed his hands and started rattling. They were separated by a table; Chu Tian was sitting while Meng Ying Ying was standing. When she leaned over, her two naughty big white rabbits became exposed again. Accompanying with her shaking and swaying, the scene was too overwhelming.

Too naughty!

Chu Tian was itching to reach inside and teach them a lesson!

Chu Tian was surprised and asked: Why did you suddenly think of this?

Meng Ying Ying did not realize she was exposed, her face red with excitement and said: I got expelled, so JieJie will be very disappointed. I dont have the face to tell her. Why not use the tuition money that teacher has returned for business? I have the money, you have the skills, we will work together and earn a lot of money, then give her a surprise!

Chu Tian asked: What plan do you have?

Meng Ying Ying had an impatient personality; she pounded the table and shouted: Who needs a plan! You come out with me tonight! We will sell steak together!

Smile Chapter 6 : The Grand Moneymaking Scheme

Editor : Conan143, Gem, Sinros, Essencexn

Beast meat was rich in nutrition, allowing the body to grow stronger, and was even able to increase a persons magical power. Cooking this meat required some special skills, thus ordinary people would not dare to eat this meat. Even those with a high level of cultivation would still strictly limit their consumption of the meat. Failure to do so could easily harm their body!

Chu Tians magical cooking techniques, however, could resolve almost all of those problems!

For the first time!

The idea of doing something big popped up inside Meng Ying Yings mind.

Never in her life had she felt so full of strength; so much passion! She felt an entrepreneurial passion in her. In the past, this was impossible.

How could it be so easy to start a business?

JieJie is intrepid, yet she is also so cautious and solemn, as if always walking on thin ice.

Meng Ying Ying wasnt like her sister who had poise and wisdom, nor was she astute and cunning like a merchant; however, she has the mysterious Chu Tian. Through her intuition, she became aware of the broad market and the amazing business opportunities!

This was the kind of opportunity that rarely, if ever, comes by.

Meng Ying Ying was currently at the lowest point of her life so far, after being both expelled and humiliated by Han Shao Long. She wanted to regain face, and do something big for everyone to see!

Chu Tian did not object and asked: How do you plan to go about it?

We will go sell steak at the square! Meng Ying Ying ambitiously said: Well split the profits, fifty-fifty!

When he heard these words, Chu Tian almost spurted out his tea.

This psycho missy sure is something! You will only see someone as ignorant as her only once every hundred years!

Do you not see the commercial value of the light bulb?

Do you not notice the business potential of the fan array?

She just happens to ignore all those and only thought about selling steak.

Sure, with this advanced cooking technique, there are indeed plenty of ways to earn money, such as licensing the technology and developing a franchise. All of these are definitely good ways to earn money, however, this missy has thought of the stupidest idea of them all - street vending.

Whatever!

Its fine, as long as she doesnt keep clamouring for a return.

Tian Nan Square was at the centre of the city. It was also located near the Mercenary Guild, Scrivener Guild, and the Pharmacist Guild, hence, it was a very lively place.

Meng Ying Ying was an impatient person. She immediately took 10 gold coins and purchased 200 moonlight yak steak, along with some necessary seasoning. She then loaded other necessities from home like tables and chairs into a beast wagon and departed towards the Tian Nan Square together with Chu Tian.

What would be an appropriate price for the steak? Meng Ying Ying showed a difficult expression while sitting in the wagon,The fresh steak we bought from the market cost us 5 silver coins each!

Chu Tian suggested: In my opinion, 1 gold coin each!

Meng Ying Ying was slightly shocked: Will people buy it if its so expensive?

One gold coin is equal to 100 silver coins or 10,000 copper coins. An average household of three people would have a monthly expenditure of about 20 to 30 silver coins. The four year tuition fee for Meng Ying Ying to study under the famous Zhang Li Qing was 2000 gold coins.

Even though the moonlight yak was classified as a beast, it was only a level 1 beast. It had only cost Meng Ying Ying 10 gold coins to buy 200 slices of fresh steak!

At this price, just one steak would cost as much as ordinary peoples two month of expenditure!

Will people really buy it at such an extravagant price?

Chu Tian said: Normal people dont eat beast meat. The people who eat beast meat are the people with money, such as practitioners and merchants. This amount of money is nothing to them.

Chu Tian saw that Meng Ying Ying was still worried, so he raised his tone and said: We have a valuable commodity, and we also have a monopoly on this. If we dont get ten times the investment, then its not worth setting up a stall. Trust me on this, it will be fine! But dont forget your promise that you will give me half of the profits.

After Meng Ying Ying heard this, she immediately patted her chest and righteously said: Dont worry, I Meng Ying Ying will always stay true to her words. From our profit, I will not take even a single copper more than we agreed upon.

Tian Nan Square.

Tall palm trees towered like pillars on both sides of the road. Every palm tree was garnished with huge fruits hanging all over it. This kind of palm-tree was called Solar Palm. Their fruits could absorb light during the day and then emit it during the night, illuminating the whole road. Those palm trees serve as the street lights in this world.

Flowerbeds and lawns were filled with different types of light-emitting plants such as Moonlight Mushrooms and Twilight Blossoms, creating colourful spectacles.

High-rise buildings and shop tops were decorated with colourful shimmering vines. The colour of the light emitted by these vines had shades of five to six different colours. When these vines interlaced together, they produced the same effect as neon lights. Some people even used the vines to create billboards.

Pedestrians strolling on the street carried pumpkin lights and jellyfish lights.

Pumpkin light was made from a plant called Daylight Pumpkin. When daylight pumpkin matures, it is soaked in a special liquid in order to increase its lifespan. The daylight pumpkin absorbs the light element during the day and releases it back during the night. It acts similar to a lantern when held in hand.

Jellyfish light was actually a beast creature. It has very little magical power and low combat capacity. It floats around in the water emitting lights like a firefly. It breeds fast so it is very suitable to be made into a lighting tool to provide light during the night.

The streets of Tian Nan city were filled with beast wagons. Pulling those wagons were a variety of beasts, such as giant lizards, giant oxes and other various beasts. All of these things created a very mystifying scene.

Such was this worlds urban night scenery. A mix of half-plant, half-city, creating a scene where nature and city life intertwine.

Meng Ying Ying came late.

All of the best spots for setting up stalls were already occupied. She could only find a location in the outer perimeter to set up venue.

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Ill set up the umbrella! You go hang the electric lights!

The moment the light bulb lit up, it attracted the attention of many passers-by. The light emitted was very bright and stable when compared to biological lights or crystal lights. However, those people just could not make out what it was.

Meng Ying Ying wore long shirt and long trousers, she fastened her scarf and put on a mask over her mouth. She was a bit nervous; however, when she knew that success or failure was hinging on this business, she immediately yelled: Selling Moonlight yak steak! Delicious and nutritious, one gold coin each!

Meng Ying Ying yelled a few times unblushingly.

With the presence of light bulbs and her beauty, the number of surrounding people had quickly increased.

Meng Ying Ying began to notice a depressing phenomenon. Even though the number of surrounding people kept increasing, no one was buying anything. Meng Ying Ying had become a bit anxious because of this. Dont tell me, I wont be able to sell a single one? If my first business is to fail this badly, then the impact would be too much for me to bear.

To sell it this expensive, what is so special about this steak?

A middle-aged man who was wearing a helmet ,carrying a long sword, and a bow on his back came over and asked.

Meng Ying Ying had yet to open her mouth before Chu Tian had already said: Since uncle is our first guest, your meal will be on us. If uncle finds this satisfying, then please help generate some publicity.

Free? Something thats this good? Then I dont mind if I do.

This man was a mercenary that had just returned from a mission. Mercenaries were usually never short on money. So, when he saw someone selling beast meat, he most likely came and asked out of curiosity; after all, he had probably never seen somebody sell beast meat before. The result of this was him getting free food,so when such an opportunity came by, one would be stupid to miss it.

Chu Tian signalled at Meng Ying Ying with his eyes.

Ok, please wait a moment!

Meng Ying Ying laid a steak into the pot and carefully cooked the steak; then personally delivered it to the mercenary.

The cooked steak in the plate had caused the mercenary to become suspicious. After many missions and having killed beast himself, he was well aware of the fact that beast meat was difficult to cook. This girl is like a magician performing magic and prepared a cooked steak in only a few minutes. This meat cant be fake right?

The mercenary cut a small piece of meat and carefully put it into his mouth.

Sss

The mercenary immediately wrinkled his brow.

This made Meng Ying Ying nervous as she thought it was not to the mercenarys appetite. The mercenary did not give any judgments and immediately began shovelling piece after piece into his mouth. His pace became faster and faster, and in less than three minutes, the entire steak was already in his stomach.

Good! Good! Good! The mercenary stood up and wiped his mouth. He laughed loudly: This meat is excellent, well worth the money!

Meng Ying Ying was overtaken with joy after hearing these words: Thank you uncle!

Even though there was no profit, to win peoples recognition was also something to be excited about.

The mercenary very straightforwardly took out three gold coins: Something so delicious, I must bring some back to my wife and kid. Help me pack up three!

We actually succeeded!

This not only was the first business of the day but this also was the first time in Meng Ying Yings life that she had earned money on her own; the significance and value of this, cannot be measured. If I were to tell JieJie, then she would be very happy!

Meng Ying Ying almost jumped up from excitement when she received the money. Three gold coins, which was the same as two weeks worth of pocket money was earned this easily. She was almost anxious to give Chu Tian a celebratory hug; however, this was just the beginning, as there were more surprises to come.

Isnt that Wang Lao Si from the Fierce Tiger mercenary group? I hear he is very picky. If he is satisfied with the food, then it must be good right?

Who knows, lets go try!

Hey boss, one here please!

I will also get one!

The mercenarys reaction caught the attention of many people. Immediately, there were people dressed like mercenaries storming in to try out the steak. The result turned out surprisingly good. This small stall business went from not having a single customer to high popularity. Meng Ying Ying and Chu Tian became buried in work trying to serve the steaks.

Delicious!

It tastes great!

One for take-out please!

Too delicious! I need to tell the guys in the regiment so they can all come to try it!

Hey boss! You need to come more often; we will continue to be your patron!

Shiny gold coins were coming in nonstop.

Meng Ying Ying smiled and laughed so much that her mouth almost got a cramp. Never in her life had she been this happy. In addition, she had never felt such a sense of accomplishment before; like a lost person finding the right way home; she found where she belonged. It was a magnificent feeling.

The majority of the customers were mercenaries. Mercenaries tend to be very forthright and generous when it comes to bills.

Chu Tian had prepared three frying pans in advance, but he was not prepared for this business to become so popular. Both of their cultivation levels were not very high, so they would have to take turns recovering their magic power to fry steaks. Within two hours, they had sold more than one hundred servings!

Chu Tian and Meng Ying Ying were both exhausted!

Meng Ying Ying took advantage of the break time and bought two cups of cold drink from a nearby stall. She handed one of them to Chu Tian: Our business is so good that we are being overwhelmed. We should definitely hire more people to increase our revenue.

Are you even thinking at all? Chu Tian wiped his head with a dirty towel and drank a mouthful of ice cold fruit juice and said: If our business is this good, then we should invest big; maybe register our own commerce or open up a restaurant in order to make our brand more popular. What would you gain with just setting up a stall?

Meng Ying Ying nodded like a little bird pecking at him: Right, right. Save up first, then open up shop! I will listen to you!

After tasting such benefits, Meng Ying Ying became more courageous and confident. She decided to keep the 2000 gold that Zhang Li Qing had returned to her. This would act as her own start up fund. If I were to achieve something big with this, not only will JieJie not blame me, but she will also praise me!

Right! Thats right!

If she worked together with Chu Tian, then it would most likely open up doors for them to secure a prospective future.

Smile Chapter 7 : The Violent Chu Tian

Editor : Conan143, Gem, Sinros, Essencexn

As it began to grow closer to dawn, the business had finally trickled down to nothing.

Meng Ying Ying weighed the heavy purse in her hand. Today, even though they hadnt gotten the best spot, they had still pocketed quite a sum of money. But just as she was getting ready to close the stall to go home to count the money earned for the day, she suddenly heard a babble of high pitched noises.

Ah, Boss, your meat is not fresh!

I just ate two pieces, and now my stomach feels terrible!

This meat definitely has a problem, you must give us a clear explanation!

Four customers dressed in leather armour kept shouting. Among them the one with arm completely tattooed was probably their leader. He had a sturdy stature with a hideous face, a ferocious-looking man. With one look you could tell he was no good person.

Meng Ying Ying, afraid that it would affect their business, immediately went to explain: Our ingredients are all extremely fresh, there is no possibility of having any such problems.

Bang!

The fully tattooed man pounded the table: ****, I don't care, after eating your food my brother has hurt his stomach, you guys have to be responsible for this!

"Thats right! Do you know who our Brother Long is? "Another thug stood up, and shouted very arrogantly: "If our elder brother Long were to say the word, then you guys wouldnt even need to think about doing business here anymore!

This Brother Long had power of the 3rd rank Body Refinement Realm. He had rich combat experience and was fairly strong. He would often lead a gang of thugs, bullying the small and weak in order to extort money from them. There was no evil he dared not commit; he and his gang were also the local regions resident bullies; ordinary people would never dare to provoke them.

The profit from their stand was too eye-catching; this made it too hard for the greedy not to notice them. These people were probably looking for trouble.

Meng Ying Ying had not thought about how to cope up with this kind of situation. Her temperament was docile by nature; naturally, she did not want something small like this to ruin her business. She thought in her heart that these thugs were only here for money, thus, as long as they didnt go too far, then paying them off might not be too bad.

Meng Ying Ying said politely: We are new here and we dont know the rules. If there is something we did wrong, then please let us know.

Ha!

This chick already gave up resisting?

This means she probably doesnt have any strong background!

You are pretty sensible! Brother Long did not leave it at that, but became more daring: How about this, compensate us 1000 gold and hand over those frying pans. We guarantee there will be no more trouble from now!

Meng Ying Yings face changed drastically: You guys are just blackmailing us! How could we have 1000 gold coins?

Actually, I didnt want to make this difficult for you. Brother Long looked at Meng Ying YIng with great interest; his wretched gaze showed a hint of immoral thoughts: Then how about this, you just come and spend a night with us few brothers, then we wont bother about this money anymore!

The other thugs also began to have luscious thoughts.

Ha ha, Brother Long, you are too generous!

I know right! Even Tian Nan citys most expensive lady wouldnt cost 1000 gold per night!

With that said, this chick isnt half bad at all! She has big breasts and a perky butt, not at all inferior to those fancy courtesans!

Even though she wore a mask, one could still see that her skin was a delicate and tender white. That her pair of thighs were long and well proportioned. That the size of her bust was astonishing. Such a graceful and charming body could only be found in rare beauties. This was not the first time they have done something like this, but this was the first time they had chanced upon this kind of extremely high-quality product.

Meng Ying Yings anger made her face pale, and at the same time, she also saw the base eagerness in their eyes and could not help but become nervous: You guys have gone too far! I am going to report you to the law enforcement!

Ha ha ha ha!

Theres no rush, after we finish playing, then go report!

Who can say, after you play with us, that you wont play with them again too!

The few thugs laughed unscrupulously. Only an idiot would say something this naive. The local gang had already bribed all those that needed to be bribed, why would they need to worry?

Chu Tian already knew the situation had turned for the worse. He quickly finished collecting all the customers bills, picked up his frying pan, and walked over.

Ooh, are you this chicks boyfriend?

Chu Tian has not said a single word from the start. This made the thugs think that Chu Tian was also just a weak idiot. Moreover, Chu Tians magic power was very weak and could not pose as a threat to them.

One of the thugs drew out a knife, pointed at Chu Tian intimidatingly and said: Let me tell you this, your woman has caught Brother Longs interest, he wants to borrow her for a night. It is your honour that Brother Long wants to play with your woman. You should know what is good for you, or else..

Bang!

Chu Tian swung his right hand slammed the pan onto the others face!

The intense heat from the magic array burned the thugs face so that it left many big blood filled blisters on him; some of the skin even started to peel off. Chu Tian followed this up with a heavy kick to the crotch, sending him flying a few meters away.

AHHH!

Im finished! I am completely finished!

The thug fell onto the ground and painfully rolls around on the floor. His one hand covered his burnt face while his other hand held his shattered balls. Panic and despair could be heard from his cry.

Everyone was stunned.

This kid is ruthless!

Directly attacking without sound, one move causes disfigurement, one move ends lineage, violent to the extreme, making people shiver!

****! Brother Long carried an enraged expression on his face: Not even a 1st rank body refinement and dares to cripple my subordinate, he is seeking death! Go! Kill him!

These two thugs are 2nd rank body refinement, everyone can see that Chu Tian is not their match. Everyone can tell that the one he took down before was due to pre-emptive strike. It looks hopeless for Chu Tian now that two of Brother Longs subordinate attacks at the same time.

Wait! Meng YIng YIng panicky said: Let him go, I will pay that 1000 gold!

Too late!

Today, we must cripple him!

One of the thugs thrust his legs against the ground, leaps straight toward Chu Tian. He swung his fist that is covered in a faint white glow of magic power toward Chu Tians face.

Chu Tian is only a little stronger than average, how can he withstand the power of a 2nd rank body refinement?

Magic power could not only be used to activate magic arrays, it can also be used raise ones strength, speed, defence, etc. Their magic power is few times that of Chu Tian. Their punch carry few hundred kilograms of force, it can easily punch a cow to the ground; killing Chu Tian is simply too easy!

Chu Tian did not even move. To others, it looked like Chu Tian could not react in time so could not move.

No!

Meng Ying Ying screamed.

Chu Tian remained calm. He sent out a well-timed fast kick, as if he could predict the future. When Chu Tian lifted his legs, it landed perfectly on that thugs crotch. The fist stopped just a few millimetres away from Chu Tians face; the shock wave from the fist made a mess out of Chu Tians hair.

This was a very weird sight.

Chu Tians power and speed could not be compared to his opponent. It looked as if the opponent purposely delivered his crotch onto Chu Tians leg.

AHH!

The thug fell to the ground, agonizing cries echoes once again.

Chu Tian stomped on the thugs face, breaking his nose.

At the same time, another thug jabbed his knife towards Chu Tian.

Chu Tian moved his feet and slightly leaned his body. The knife passed by Chu Tians face with very little distance.

Dammit!

Die!

The knife in the enraged thugs hand danced. Each strike was fast and came towards him at a tricky angle, making the spectators covered in a cold sweat. This person was obviously a master when it comes to knives. However, Chu Tian was like a butterfly flying through a flower garden, managing to avoid every cut by a millimetre distance; even though it looked extremely dangerous, it was in fact very relaxing.

Chu Tian sneered.

He is full of openings!

If he cannot handle this kind of trash, why dont he just bang his head against a wall and kill himself.

The thug attacks once again. Chu Tian boldly steps forward, easily avoids the strike, and raises his right knee right into the thugs groin. The thug fell to the ground, his face turned green; he twitched and screamed as he held his groin with both hands. Large amounts of blood and stinky fluid leaked out. It appeared that despite his knife skills, he could not escape the same fate that befell the others.

My god!

This kids attacks are too ruthless!

That was weird, it looked as if those two thugs willingly delivered their balls to him to be busted!

Chu Tian was able to beat opponents a few times more powerful than he was and he even made it look easy. This impossible feat shocked many people.

Brother Long was also baffled by this. Even though those two subordinates had not been through a hundred battles, they still had served in the army for two years. Whether it's combat experience or magic power, they should not have lost to this kid who hasnt even grown hair yet.

Meng Ying Yings face became red from excitement: Nice hit! Well put in his place!

This guy knows all sorts of weird things and could even fight this well; he is full of surprises!

Brother Long became furious and unsheathed a gleaming sword from his waist: You pest! Today I will show you that no tricks of yours will work when faced against true power!

Brother Long was at 3rd rank Body Refinement Realm. Naturally, his magic power stronger than his few subordinates; thus, his power, speed and defence were on another level.

Chu Tian shrugged: Ill give it a try!

Brother Long furiously roared while viciously dashing toward Chu Tian. His sword drew in a cold arc and stabbed towards Chu Tians chest.

Brother Longs strength was no joke; that one strike imbued with magic power was both fast and vicious. It could easily split open boulders. This strength was not something that the other thugs could even try to match.

Chu Tian twisted his body and dodged the strike, leaving a paper thin gap between the blade and himself, and then passed through on the left side. The faint sword aura managed to shave off a few strands of Chu Tians hair.

Simply too dangerous!

Hahaha, too slow!

Die!

Brother Long fully released his magic power. He relentlessly attacked, each cut creating its own sword aura.

Chu Tian, like an agile swallow, leisurely dodged the attacks with minimum movement.

What is happening?

Brother Long showed an expression of disbelief. Chu Tian is dragged down by his low cultivation level, his speed is not fast.

Every movement, as if it had been precisely calculated, is incredibly precise.

Therefore, it took the least movement possible for Chu Tian to avoid each vicious attack; he was like a slippery eel. Brother Long was left with no choice in face of such actions, and could do nothing about it.

My god!

This is hyperfocus!

A single persons cry out made everyone realize!

Tian Nan city has hundreds of thousands that have stepped into the body refinement realm, however only a few dozen have crossed into the spirit awaken realm. Among them, not even two could achieve Hyperfocus! This kid had not even entered the body refinement realm, so how could he have achieved Hyperfocus?

This Hyperfocus is a state of mind where the cultivator has perfect control of both their body and realm, allowing them to move with robotic accuracy. If a cultivator can enter the hyperfocus state, then every millimetre would look like a meter to them. They can control their heart rate, and even the contraction of their pores.

Hyperfocus is an ability.

The cultivator must have enough natural talent, have gone through strict training, and possess adequate knowledge before they can enter such a state. This ability does not only help the user in combat, but it can also be used in refining medicine and making talismans.

Those in Tian Nan city that can achieve hyperfocus can be easily counted with ones hands; every one of them is a top-level expert. This kid has not even crossed into the body refinement realm yet, how can he enter such a legendary state of mind?

Even Brother Long became flustered at this moment.

Never would he have thought that this dubious kid could achieve that legendary hyperfocus ability. No wonder he can accurately predict attacks and use minimum movement to dodge those attacks, allowing him to use such little power to defeat those many times stronger than he is.

I dont care if you can enter hyperfocus or not, today you must die!

Brother Long kept fighting regardless of Chu Tians ability; he roared frantically and released his maximum magic power. The long sword faintly glowed, instantly doubling its speed as it cleaves toward Chu Tian.

Like a leaf in the wind, or a butterfly in a flowerbed, Chu Tian dodged the sword aura that made a big cut on the ground by shifting only a few centimetres. Chu Tian waved his right hand to restrain Brother Longs lower jaw like a pincer; at the same time, he moved behind him and pressed against the back of his head.

How is this possible?

Brother Longs face carried a frightened expression. Because his movement was so large, he could not pull back: Stop!

Kacha!

Everyone heard a crisp bone-breaking sound.

Brother Longs neck became twisted at a strange angle. His eyes rounded , his pupils dilated, his mouth became agape, like a fish out of water, struggling to breathe before all signs of life disappeared.

Meng Ying Ying showed a frightened expression: Chu Tian, how could you kill him?

When you kill, you must prepared to be killed. Chu Tian simply killed a 3rd rank body refinement cultivator as if it was like drinking water; he did not even bat an eye: Moreover, if this kind of scum lived a day longer, then perhaps more innocent people would eventually be harmed.

He deserved it! These kind of people deserve to be killed!

Thats right! He deserved it!

People began to cheer.

The sound of armour clashing could be heard from within the crowd. A few warriors wearing armour and helmets quickly surrounded the area. They were the law enforcement!