Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu - Page 22
Page 22 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2982

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

  1. #421
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    The source of that supposed OP video came from Weibo. Here I have uploaded a complete version.

    As to its authenticity, it may or may not be used for the actual airing. We will see.

    Wow, as a huge fan of loch83, I love that opening theme. (Not as impressed with the closing.) I'll definitely try to watch this series and hope it lives up to the score.

  2. #422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Btw, I noticed that Guo Jing's pose while shooting the eagle was just ordinary. Actually, I like it since it felt more original. The 2008 version made it too stylish (couldn't imagine how you really do it in reality) and I like a simple one like this. Well I haven't watched the drama, so I hope there won't be anything more - lol - .

    Sigh, the OST really made me missing the old version . I hope this 2017 won't be disappointing

  3. #423
    Member 12blbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Would love to see it, since i only understand what they're saying with english subtitle, i hope viki or dramafever or etc get a licence for it

  4. #424
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Two more Michael Miu photos as Huang Yaoshi...




  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Btw, I noticed that Guo Jing's pose while shooting the eagle was just ordinary. Actually, I like it since it felt more original. The 2008 version made it too stylish (couldn't imagine how you really do it in reality) and I like a simple one like this. Well I haven't watched the drama, so I hope there won't be anything more - lol - .
    Wait..

    I just realized that Guo Jing rode a horse, jumped from a cliff and stood ON his horse while they were on the air to shoot the eagle. Hmmmm....okay I changed my mind *lol*

  6. #426
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Well, so it's indeed the opening theme, the instrumental of LOCH 1983 Iron Blood and Loyal Heart. Unless "Asian Series Hotness 2017" is wrong...


  7. #427
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Wait..

    I just realized that Guo Jing rode a horse, jumped from a cliff and stood ON his horse while they were on the air to shoot the eagle. Hmmmm....okay I changed my mind *lol*
    Yeah, that kid is made of a stronger stuff, apparently. I'm quite excited too. His emotions during the 2nd trailers were really good. I don't mind his bangs too, it kinda grow on me...

  8. #428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Yeah, that kid is made of a stronger stuff, apparently. I'm quite excited too. His emotions during the 2nd trailers were really good. I don't mind his bangs too, it kinda grow on me...
    The horse should be the special horse with red sweat that Guo Jing found in the desert .

    Which one is the 2nd trailer? The romance-themed one? I wasnt really impressed by that actually, for similar reasons like Riverlake . Both looked too cute, and HR lacked the naughtyness and cunningness there. I agree that she should be almost similar to Zhao Min or Yan Su Su, although not as viscious as Ren Ying Ying. Well, we still have to see though. GJ and HR should be an adorable couple, and we'll just have to see later.

    Regarding the bangs, well..this GJ is already pretty and giving him bangs like that makes him too cute for a 'Mongolian' kid. Perhaps they did it to make him looked innocent and naive. I showed the clips to my friend and she said that he looked more like Yang Guo than Guo Jing . Well I guess I'll get used to it while watching the drama .

  9. #429
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Well, so it's indeed the opening theme, the instrumental of LOCH 1983 Iron Blood and Loyal Heart. Unless "Asian Series Hotness 2017" is wrong...

    I noticed it yesterday. Is that an official site or fan site?

  10. #430
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Wow, if they're right I'll be even more psyched that they're using some grand older music for this!

    Now if only Guojing is made into a more... interesting lead character!

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    926

    Default

    #新版射雕# 乖蓉儿先在桃花岛陪爹爹 [可爱],据说桃花岛上囚禁了一个怪人甚是有趣,通过与其聊天可以开启主线任务离家出走[嘘][阴险] //@李一桐Q:我大射雕明天就要跟大家见面了!不过蓉儿要等第五集才出场你们顺便等等她可好?[偷笑][抱抱][抱抱] //@导演蒋家骏:[作揖][作揖][作揖]



    #李一桐##一路桐行一往而深# 【2017.01.08空降】
    新年新气象🙉nili桐也变了,以后不叫肉桐桐了叫桐会撩好了@李一桐Q

    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-08-17 at 11:18 AM.

  12. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    926

    Default

    These are new updates, but I don't think they are saying anything about the opening. Although they are all reposting it, so probably it's going to be FINAL.

    我大射雕明天就要跟大家见面了!不过蓉儿要等第五集才出场你们顺便等等她可好?//@导演蒋家骏:
    She said Huang Rong not going to show up until episode 5.
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-08-17 at 11:28 AM.

  13. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Is that an official site or fan site?
    That is a Thai fanpage. They got their info from the same source.

    Regarding the OP video it's pretty much official.

  14. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    That is a Thai fanpage. They got their info from the same source.

    Regarding the OP video it's pretty much official.
    Well, it seems more and more likely.

    But there are these words - 听说画面还不是最终版本哦 ~划重点

    "...hear that it is not the final version"


    Or do you have new information?
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-08-17 at 05:25 PM.

  15. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    do you have new information?
    No, I don't.

    But considering we're hours away before the series air, I think it's safe to assume.

  16. #436
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    If they use the 80s song for the opening, then I think they have enough confidence for the quality of the series. It's gonna be a nice surprise for me in 2017 if it's good, because I've never put my interest on this new LOCH since the beginning.

    Btw, no mater whether they're gonna use that song or not, I like this instrumental version. I hope I can have the full version one, since it seemed to be cut for the existing video.

    And, I wonder if they have another version of that song for the real opening of LOCH

  17. #437
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Hi Luna, what do you mean by the 'real opening of LOCH'? You mean the real opening theme we can see tonight (if we're lucky)?

    I do believe the instrumental one is the real opening theme for reasons some of us have iterated here. For those who are nostalgic, the Yale Cantonese and English translation of "Iron Blood, Loyal Heart" can be found here:

    http://riverandlakerealm.blogspot.co...loch-1983.html

  18. #438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Hi Luna, what do you mean by the 'real opening of LOCH'? You mean the real opening theme we can see tonight (if we're lucky)?

    I do believe the instrumental one is the real opening theme for reasons some of us have iterated here. For those who are nostalgic, the Yale Cantonese and English translation of "Iron Blood, Loyal Heart" can be found here:

    http://riverandlakerealm.blogspot.co...loch-1983.html
    Hi Icha Parvati!

    Oh, I'm just considering the possibility of that instrumental isn't going to be the opening theme. But like wuxiarocks said, it's safe to assume that it is (if I dont misinterpret the conversation since I dont understand Chinese :P ).

    Hey, thx for the link! Yeah, I've been feeling nostalgic since yesterday. I searched the 82 version's clips on youtube last night *lol*. Like someone here said, that version has several theme songs. It's gonna be more nostalgic if all of them are used here

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Both songs are 1 min long each. Will you be turned off with they have two songs in the beginning? I think I will.

  20. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Both songs are 1 min long each. Will you be turned off with they have two songs in the beginning? I think I will.
    Well, I didnt have high expectation for this in the beginning, while LOCH is not my favourite story too. But the trailer is cool and the opening theme brings back memories . So, even if they change the song or anything, I'm still gonna check it out, but I dont have too high expectation either .

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 09-06-17, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2067
    Last Post: 05-27-16, 06:47 AM
  3. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-11-14, 06:27 AM
  4. Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》
    By Vic_Viper in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 12-08-11, 02:38 PM
  5. The Legend Of Hero 《中华英雄》
    By mermaidmelody33 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-16-07, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •