Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 2982

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Yeah the vocals would not have fit. They should written better!


  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Sigh... lots of enthusiasm in the thread, but none of you can be considered true LOCH fans! How can you even stand blurry vids just to get a glimpse at LOCH? That's like showing disrespect to the series. IMHO off site (non-YT) streaming vids offer the best quality. But the raw HD-TV rips that you can download look even better. I shall wait for ppl to upload the raw rips (like I did for Ice Fantasy and loved it) rather than watching blurry LOCH streams no thank you... Only when I'm left with no choice will I resort to so called "HD quality" (not) online streaming sites like YT.
    Errr ..what's 'watching blurry vids' got to do with 'being a true fan' ? Some people like watching in HD, while some others like to watch quickly instead, and that doesn't make them 'being a less fan'

    Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Hi Luna, I am going to go for it! I really like how well put the Preview is. Currently watching General and I , and gaga over Wallace Chung lol.

    ZJZ had some good vision and story telling, but it was the editing that made it hard to watch, sometimes they jump from one scene to another and like what the hay happened/?. I did enjoy ROCH 2003 because that classic feel also and of course Li Yapeng, to bad he doesn't act anymore!

    Michael Miu looks so badass hehe. I hope this series turns out!
    @Ilovemimilo, I'm gonna watch this too. Finally, we have another series that we're watching, right ? *LOL*

    Yeah, ZJZ series have their weaknesses too. I like it because they spent a lot of effort to develop cool martial art moves , just like how it was described in the novel. Perhaps I just respect how they tried to represent the novel well, considering how many adaptations butchered the novels these days.
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 01-09-17 at 12:17 PM.

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    go to the usual iqiyi youku sohu whatever site to watch the episode 3 & 4 preview , they may IP address block the actual episodes but the 4minute previews are allowed


    iqiyi doesn't seem to block my country's IP yet ... I can play both episodes
    but that may change, last year they blocked 1 drama while I was midway in the series.
    Last edited by krabs; 01-09-17 at 12:59 PM.

  4. #504
    Member The Mighty Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In a pineapple, under the sea
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Any good Youtube links to the first 2 episodes?

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    I've watched epi 1-2 from iqiyi. Just wanna say : it's good . Haven't seen something like this for a loong looongg time. The fighting scenes were good, not too many special effect but still used decent ones. The story had nice pacing too (don't understand what they were saying, but the story still followed the original one anyway). I hope the quality stays or even improves, because some other series only looked good on the first several episodes.

    Btw, madam Guo and Yang are both pretty (this is the prettiest madam Guo compared to other versions, I think). Everytime I watched the story of both family, I always feel sad :

    click to show/hide spoilers

    thinking that the tragedy happened just because BXR was being a kind-hearted person


    And, that evil official really looked annoying and despicable *lol* .

    Waiting for the younger generations in epi 3

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    924

    Default

    WOW AMAZING!!! I actually missed the entire 1st episode.


    Yeah I hope Iqiyi doesn't block IPs from US in the future!

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    924

    Default

    I seriously wonder if we will get the songs MV out later for this series?

    The song for trailer #2 is really good.

  8. #508
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Sigh... lots of enthusiasm in the thread, but none of you can be considered true LOCH fans! How can you even stand blurry vids just to get a glimpse at LOCH? That's like showing disrespect to the series. IMHO off site (non-YT) streaming vids offer the best quality. But the raw HD-TV rips that you can download look even better. I shall wait for ppl to upload the raw rips (like I did for Ice Fantasy and loved it) rather than watching blurry LOCH streams no thank you... Only when I'm left with no choice will I resort to so called "HD quality" (not) online streaming sites like YT.
    The Dragon TV streaming site wasn't blurry last night. It was slow due to streaming speed, but it was very clear. Just to say that people are different in expressing their passions, and one way is not necessarily the better way than the other.

  9. #509
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    I've watched epi 1-2 from iqiyi. Just wanna say : it's good . Haven't seen something like this for a loong looongg time. The fighting scenes were good, not too many special effect but still used decent ones. The story had nice pacing too (don't understand what they were saying, but the story still followed the original one anyway). I hope the quality stays or even improves, because some other series only looked good on the first several episodes.

    Btw, madam Guo and Yang are both pretty (this is the prettiest madam Guo compared to other versions, I think). Everytime I watched the story of both family, I always feel sad :

    click to show/hide spoilers

    thinking that the tragedy happened just because BXR was being a kind-hearted person


    And, that evil official really looked annoying and despicable *lol* .

    Waiting for the younger generations in epi 3
    Luna, could you provide us with the link to iQIYI please? Thanks... I only watched until

    click to show/hide spoilers
    WYHL rescued BXR with the horse ride. That was a pretty cool scene, despite his fake-looking face. I mean, literally, his face is too smooth, not even Yuan Hong has such a smooth face...

  10. #510
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Yeah the vocals would not have fit. They should written better!


    Thanks, any English sub for the song? I only feel that it's not the right song for opening theme because of the music, melody I mean, not the lyrics yet (cos I don't know its meaning).

  11. #511
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    924

    Default

    I think they still ought to release more videos with songs, whether or not it's opening or ending video.

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Here's where to watch the series on iqiyi. Scroll down for episodes listing.

    http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhatc1p.html

    Regarding the rip, there's some technical difficulty. I may need alternate sources.

  13. #513
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama sites. Anyone who has to rely on blurry vids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama site. Anyone who has to rely on blurry bids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...
    Perhaps you can help out all the "drama noobie" by posting up links to these amazing sources.

    A contribution to the cause would be nice.

  15. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Perhaps you can help out all the "drama noobie" by posting up links to these amazing sources.

    A contribution to the cause would be nice.

    I'd love to but these download sites are only meant for computer geeks who know how to navigate the web (ie. inside a virtual machine) w/o getting their computers infected by nasty stuff thru the ads those sites display... If interested, send me a PM, but thou hath been warned...

    (EDIT: nvm don't feel like constantly checking my inbox. But here is the thread to those HD downloads. Must be a registered user to view thread. Use a translator to translate registration page. LINKS in thread often contain ads that can infect computer if not using sandbox like a virtual machine SO BEWARE


    http://idfl.me/showthread.php?t=225132

    )
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-09-17 at 06:11 PM.

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    I'd love to but these download sites are only meant for computer geeks who know how to navigate the web (ie. inside a virtual machine) w/o getting their computers infected by nasty stuff thru the ads those sites display... If interested, send me a PM, but thou hath been warned...
    Or you can download it and upload to a safer site for everyone. That would be cool too.

    Just a suggestion.

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Or you can download it and upload to a safer site for everyone. That would be cool too.

    Just a suggestion.
    Check my above post again that had been edited...
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-09-17 at 06:14 PM.

  18. #518
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Thank you for your link, I'll wait for the others' experience about it before trying...

    Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama sites. Anyone who has to rely on blurry vids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...
    Many of us here were watching LOCH 1983 when they were kids. I missed this drama when I was a kid, but I watched other 80s wuxia productions as well. Even those who weren't born yet in the 80s have watched enough C-dramas to make informed decisions. Calling people "drama noobie" is uncalled for, particularly with such passive aggressive undertone,

    I understand you like to make unfiltered criticisms to others instead of contributing to constructive discussions, but a more civil attitude would be more appropriate and appreciated here.

    Nevertheless, thank you once again for the link, appreciate it.

  19. #519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    924

    Default

    http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr9x93h8.ht...remodclk131212

    Don't share this everywhere!!! Until we know they won't block us!

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    439

    Default

    I haven't seen the first two episodes, but if anyone want to watch it (raw), you can try this site http://cnsp01.lovetvshow.info/2017/0...eroes-ep1.html

    The CN LoveTVShow is my go-to site for most Chinese dramas, especially the new ones (though they also have in their collection dramas all the way from early 2000s!). Unfortunately, they are not the subbed ones.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 09-06-17, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2067
    Last Post: 05-27-16, 06:47 AM
  3. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-11-14, 06:27 AM
  4. Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》
    By Vic_Viper in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 12-08-11, 02:38 PM
  5. The Legend Of Hero 《中华英雄》
    By mermaidmelody33 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-16-07, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •