Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 2982

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

  1. #521
    Moderator aiYRong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Anybody posted this yet?

    Episode 1

  2. #522
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    thanks Wuxiarocks, Lenje and aiYRong!

    The embedded YouTube from aiYRong suggests that the opening theme is indeed the LOCH 83 rearranged into instrumentals. Better watch it soon before they take it down...

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Luna, could you provide us with the link to iQIYI please? Thanks... I only watched until

    click to show/hide spoilers
    WYHL rescued BXR with the horse ride. That was a pretty cool scene, despite his fake-looking face. I mean, literally, his face is too smooth, not even Yuan Hong has such a smooth face...
    Hey..I watched them from my laptop at home. I'm otw to work now and itu should be blocked at office. I'll try to search from my handphone but do not whether its available from mobile or not. Basically, I just opened iqiyi and looked for LOCH image and clicked it *lol-the characters are in chinese*

    And lol for your comments in the spoiler *hahaha*. Yeah that scene was cool. I like improvisations like that. Basically now I'm welcoming changes, as long as they are still making sense and not too getting out of the original story.

    Edit : oh I see everyone had posted the link. Thanks Don Yu, Lenje, Wuxiarocks and Ai Yirong!!

    Edit again : typos ..sorryyy
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 01-09-17 at 08:11 PM.

  4. #524
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Hi Luna, aiYRong's YouTube find is great, we don't need iQIYI at this rate. I'm watching it again (procrastinate), and I love the instruments they use when

    click to show/hide spoilers
    Yang Tiexin and Guo da-ge fought Qiu Chuji. The same flute and drum notes are used during subsequent fight scenes, which is nice.

    Oh... some wire fu... palm/face... but anyway, moving on...WYHL looks like a capable fighter here!

  5. #525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    thanks Wuxiarocks, Lenje and aiYRong!

    The embedded YouTube from aiYRong suggests that the opening theme is indeed the LOCH 83 rearranged into instrumentals. Better watch it soon before they take it down...
    You didn't watch it on Iqiyi?

  6. #526
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    No, I am watching it on YouTube now. iQIYI should work too.

    I like the instrumental music when

    click to show/hide spoilers
    WYHL told BXR that her husband died.


    that piece of music fits the ending theme IMO...

  7. #527
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    You didn't watch it on Iqiyi?
    Last nite I watched it on the FreeTV thing with Dragon TV. Slow streaming, but good quality too. It's just too late and too slow for streaming for me.

  8. #528
    Senior Member IloveMimiLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    867

    Default

    LUna, this year it looks like so many good series are going to be out! First General and I, I am also watching Flying daggers which i not too bad, now this series!! I am going to waiting til I finish General and I to watch this one! I can only do one series at a time for now. Which is good, then I ave more episode to binge on and possible by the time I watch this the eng subs will be out and I can understand things more clearly. LOL

  9. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Hi Luna, aiYRong's YouTube find is great, we don't need iQIYI at this rate. I'm watching it again (procrastinate), and I love the instruments they use when

    click to show/hide spoilers
    Yang Tiexin and Guo da-ge fought Qiu Chuji. The same flute and drum notes are used during subsequent fight scenes, which is nice.

    Oh... some wire fu... palm/face... but anyway, moving on...WYHL looks like a capable fighter here!
    Yeah..sorry I didnt read their posts at first.
    Hmmm..I better re watch that fight and the other scene that you mentioned. I remember that there was a nice song playing, but I forgot when (it should be at the scene that you mentioned :

    click to show/hide spoilers

    WYHL told BXR that her husband died.


    but I'm not sure). As much as I love the 80s OST, I also welcome other songs as long as they are suitable for the scene.

    Yeah WYHL looked tough. The little GJ and Tuoloi were cute . The 7th of the Freaks is quite pretty, while Jebe (GJ's mongolian teacher) and Genghis Khan were cool. I like the introduction of the 7 Freaks. They got style
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 01-09-17 at 08:55 PM.

  10. #530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    LUna, this year it looks like so many good series are going to be out! First General and I, I am also watching Flying daggers which i not too bad, now this series!! I am going to waiting til I finish General and I to watch this one! I can only do one series at a time for now. Which is good, then I ave more episode to binge on and possible by the time I watch this the eng subs will be out and I can understand things more clearly. LOL
    Good for you. Waiting for new episodes is not good *lol*.
    I also watched Flying Daggers sometimes, but I basically just skimmed through the episodes (no subs and didnt understand the story) . Other than that, I watched Evil Minds ..hahaha *scary, I closed my eyes several times).

    Anyway LOCH seemed good. I hope it wont be disappointing. I've warmed up toward Yang Xuwen as GJ, just need to get use to his hair style *lol - I've watched the clips of epi 3-4*. His acting is not bad though, as an innocent boy.
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 01-09-17 at 08:45 PM.

  11. #531
    Senior Member Icha Parvati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Yeah..sorry I didnt read their posts at first.
    Hmmm..I better re watch that fight and the other scene that you mentioned. I remember that there was a nice song playing, but I forgot when (it should be at the scene that you mentioned, but I'm not sure). As much as I love the 80s OST, I also welcome other songs as long as they are suitable for the scene.

    Yeah WYHL looked tough. The little GJ and Tuoloi were cute . The 7th of the Freaks is quite pretty, while Jebe (GJ's mongolian teacher) and Genghis Khan were cool. I like the introductionb
    Oh yes, the Mongolian scenes were cool in Ep 2. Also

    click to show/hide spoilers
    the scene where Li Ping gave birth in the snow was touching. The way Li Ping and baby Guo Jing were saved by the passing Mongolians was also touching.

    But I dont understand how she escaped Duan Tiande and ended up pushing the carts in the snow blizzard. Why did Duan Tiande make her a capture, why didnt he just kill her?


    and yes, Jebe the Archer was amazing. Was interesting that the conflict between the Jurchens and the Mongols is displayed very early in the series, I like it.

  12. #532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    I am going to bet that Li Yi Tong is going to be a really really GOOD actress!!

  13. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Will Hauce (https://www.youtube.com/user/huacemedia/videos) not upload the series?

  14. #534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Will Hauce (https://www.youtube.com/user/huacemedia/videos) not upload the series?
    I think they might be under a deal where iqiyi gets it exclusively for a certain time.

    Huace will upload it, eventually at some point.

  15. #535
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    That's all good, as long as Iqiyi won't block American IPs.

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    The youtube link works fine. Good acting by the horse.
    I may be mistaken. Wasn't it agreed that if the children are of different gender, they will be engaged to each other?

  17. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    I've previewed the "Flying Daggers" Gu Long series HD ep 1 on YT. Though the quality is overall good, it doesn't beat the ones you can download in image clarity. I will assume the YT vids posted here be will be of the same quality --- artificially degraded to save bandwidth. I will be watching LOCH entirely in download format, which is as close as you can get to a TV hooked up to HD cable without actually being in China...
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-09-17 at 10:12 PM.

  18. #538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    The youtube link works fine. Good acting by the horse.
    I may be mistaken. Wasn't it agreed that if the children are of different gender, they will be engaged to each other?
    It's said.

  19. #539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    It's said.
    Thanks. Possibly I miss the part in the episode. Was it said before the priest gave them the two knives?

  20. #540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    IKR!! Do they observe animal welfare in Mainland productions? I'm asking because I'm curious...
    The horses look fake on more viewings...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 09-06-17, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2067
    Last Post: 05-27-16, 06:47 AM
  3. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-11-14, 06:27 AM
  4. Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》
    By Vic_Viper in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: 12-08-11, 02:38 PM
  5. The Legend Of Hero 《中华英雄》
    By mermaidmelody33 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-16-07, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •