Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2986

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

So has anyone found the Background music of 鐵血丹心 they used in slow and different styles yet?

I really find it strange that this show never had an Official Facebook page either.

Or maybe this is official but I don't think it is though https://www.facebook.com/lotch2017/ Only 155 likes.

EP45
    EP46

So close. I hope the finale deliver in execution.

Are the broadcast 2 or 4 episodes behind iQiYi VIP?

Very fortunate these days to have people uploaded them to Youtube ASAP I really have NO trouble at all in finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    EP45
    EP46

So close. I hope the finale deliver in execution.
    Thanks, wr. So Yin Zhiping finally appear.

Can someone help: Who is the originator of the 8month-15day event? What is the purpose of this event?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks, wr. So Yin Zhiping finally appear.

Can someone help: Who is the originator of the 8month-15day event? What is the purpose of this event?
    It was originally supposed to be when Guo Jing and Yang Kang have their duel after 18 years, but Qiu Chuji had already conceded defeat (and his chances of getting Yang Kang to fight on his behalf was virtually nil at that point). The new event was arranged between the Jiangnan Seven Freaks, the Quanzhen Taoists and the Jin mercenaries as everyone was dispersing from the scene where Yang Tiexin died. The same scene where Zhu Chong wounded Pang Lianhu with Ke Zhener's darts and exchanged the antidote for Ma Yu. Both parties decided to arrange a duel on 15/8 to resolve the enmity which was left unresolved at that point, and both parties had injured to attend to.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Thanks a lot, wuxiarocks!

Yeah, I really hope that they deliver, starting from epi 45. It's like the climax/peak of clonficts of the story. I also wish to see great fights in Mount Hua later. I only remember 82 version, which was good, while the 2003 was not satisfying enough.
    For me personally, the 94 version had the best ending. It was satisfying enough.

Hopefully this adaptation will end just as well, if not better. We'll see.

----------

----------

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    It was originally supposed to be when Guo Jing and Yang Kang have their duel after 18 years, but Qiu Chuji had already conceded defeat (and his chances of getting Yang Kang to fight on his behalf was virtually nil at that point). The new event was arranged between the Jiangnan Seven Freaks, the Quanzhen Taoists and the Jin mercenaries as everyone was dispersing from the scene where Yang Tiexin died. The same scene where Zhu Chong wounded Pang Lianhu with Ke Zhener's darts and exchanged the antidote for Ma Yu. Both parties decided to arrange a duel on 15/8 to resolve the enmity which was left unresolved at that point, and both parties had injured to attend to.
    Thanks, Ian. So am I right to say that one year/more than one year has passed since GJ left Mongolia. GJ should be 19 years old now.

So, YZP finally appeared? I've suspected it bcoz I saw a young unknown taoist fighting along. He should be replacing Tan.
    Maybe his earlier scenes (like going to Mongolia and another one which I can't remember) were cut.

Ah, I really forgot the Mount Hua part of that version, only remember bits and pieces of it. I remember the 82 version had satisfying fights between the experts, just like the novel.

Yeah, I think this version will do well too.
    Yes, I also hope that the last episode will not be an anti-climax.

Btw, what did GJ say in epi 46 when they were (put it in a spoiler, in case some people still haven't watch it):
    click to show/hide spoilers

surrounded by the Jin's, about Wumu book ? Was he telling the heroes about the nature of that book?

Anyway, I wonder whether YK will meet MNC again or not before he dies. I so want him to meet her again (not just in his imagination), since that'll be too sad he doesn't. I'm glad that we have more of him in epi 45-46, so that we could enjoy more of him before he's gone
    Yes, GJ was talking about the origin of the book and more importantly, who should keep it since they are in danger.
    It's also strange that everyone just leave YK (including HR) to die on his own.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Yes, GJ was talking about the origin of the book and more importantly, who should keep it since they are in danger.
    It's also strange that everyone just leave YK (including HR) to die on his own.
    Yang Kang was rabid and a danger to anyone who came near to him by that point. Leaving him to die was easier than actually ending his misery.

Many thanks! And :
    In the novel,

that's because OYF's poison was very deadly, and people who touched YK could be poisoned as well. WYHL was trying to help him,
    but his people stopped him, and he was forced to leave YK alone. In the end, QCJ found his corpose already ruined by the crows, and he was the one that buried YK.

I don't think the poison would spread through touch - Sha Tongtian lost his arm because he was wounded by Yang Kang's claws. He was biting and clawing at everyone near him, even WYHL. Due to his losing his senses, he was also hostile to WYHL for being responsible for his parents' deaths (basically all the things he should have done when alive) and WYHL was forced to abandon him.

Did the heroes say that he (GJ) was the one who should keep it, thus told him to run away ? And did HYS and the Quanzhens tell him that they must not surrender that book at any cost ? I thought that the drama really showed HYS's heroic part there, and that made his enemies admired him. I mean, he was indeed supposed to be heroic, but the previous versions never polish this side of his.
    HYS said that he is only concerned with stuff related to Peach Blossom Island and hence do not want the book. Can't remember what Quanzhen members said.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:11 AM.