Page 107 of 150 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2986

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Talking Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

演员张楷依
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/8hJ3SRy.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/pDDnn06.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/1GVJfOG.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/x9Of95Z.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/mXvw88X.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/9qCyTiQ.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/RKApsRF.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/Vn04Fp8.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/yvqbZBm.gif')

Argh, no new MVs in a whole day.

This is funny

Is what's posted by this account (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7q...LMiFj1FL5mjBfA) all old videos?

And another funny video (Yang Kang)

Last edited by Don Yu; 03-29-17 at 05:36 PM.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    I also wanna know about that condor prop. And, that painting of HYS are cool. Is there any painting on other character, like GJ etc ?
    Welcome back IP, too! Here is a clip of HYS's fight in epi 45 (I just love this HYS) :

Well .. we still have next week
    Thank you, Luna!

I love that ep 45 fight (was it 45? I tot it was 46...). The best so far. Now I want the Huashan fight to be at least as good as that one...

And I hope that poor condor is really just a prop! Knowing how people in China can catch and eat anything, it's not far fetched for them to capture a live condor... :-(

So, I've finished Ep 47 when Yang Kang died. That was a good scene. They totally took me by surprise when

click to show/hide spoilers
    YK died without MNC next to him, for the first trailers gave that impression that she was with him, just like in 83. The director gave a good red herring with the trailer and with YK's hallucination before he died...

And that made it sadder.

I didn't cry like I did when I watch Michael Miu's Yeung Hong died after Sharon Yeung's MNC visited him... that time, I cried like a flooded river...

But that doesn't mean that CXX's YK didn't die an impressive death...

Questions:
    1. Did anyone say whether the last freak (Fourth Teacher?) who died in the garden died because of OYF's snake? In 1983, it was very clear that OYF actually threw the snake at the 4th Teacher, biting his tongue hence he couldn't speak and died a painful death. But in 2017 we only saw him crashing the tombstone and that was that

2. Did anyone explain how the Second Teacher got the jade shoe ornament from YK? He would have to grab it from Xiao Wangye before he died, but again, it was not shown...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    So, I've finished Ep 47 when Yang Kang died. That was a good scene. They totally took me by surprise when

YK died without MNC next to him, for the first trailers gave that impression that she was with him, just like in 83. The director gave a good red herring with the trailer and with YK's hallucination before he died...

And that made it sadder.

I didn't cry like I did when I watch Michael Miu's Yeung Hong died after Sharon Yeung's MNC visited him... that time, I cried like a flooded river...

But that doesn't mean that CXX's YK didn't die an impressive death...

Questions:
    1. Did anyone say whether the last freak (Fourth Teacher?) who died in the garden died because of OYF's snake? In 1983, it was very clear that OYF actually threw the snake at the 4th Teacher, biting his tongue hence he couldn't speak and died a painful death. But in 2017 we only saw him crashing the tombstone and that was that

2. Did anyone explain how the Second Teacher got the jade shoe ornament from YK? He would have to grab it from Xiao Wangye before he died, but again, it was not shown...

1. In this version, Nan Xiren got poisoned because Zhu Cong, who was poisoned, wounded him and scratched his arm, transferring the poison over to him. That's why both Nan Xiren and Han Xiaoying (who was also injured by Zhu Cong) died with snake venom markings all over their bodies. Technically, we don't see Zhu Cong get bitten, we just see Ouyang Feng palm him, but Huang Rong's narration indicates that it was snake venom which kills him. I'm surprised that Han Xiaoying's venom still managed to spread all over her despite her suicide - she still looks normal when she slits her throat, so the poison must be one which still spreads across the body when the host is dead. Huang Rong calls Nan Xiren the "second shark", Yang Kang the "third shark", and Sha Tongtian the "fourth shark". In the novel, and in LOCH 83, Yang Kang is the "second shark". Of course, in this version, Nan Xiren's tongue is uninjured, and before he dies does manage to strain out a couple of "Jing Er"s. Why he didn't just say "Yang Kang" remains a plothole.

2. During the flashback, when Yang Kang is stuffing the jewels into Zhu Cong's clothing, Zhu Cong's arm gently falls and brushes Yang Kang's chest. In that moment, with his dying breath, he pickpocketed him.

I have no idea why they did the deaths this way, though - surely the way Zhu Cong, Han Xiaoying and Nan Xiren looked it was obvious that it was Ouyang Feng? Had Huang Rong never seen a snake poison victim before? Maybe it's more subtle in the novel (because Nan Xiren, at the very least, did indeed die of snake venom) but in this adaptation, snake venom victims look as obvious as the Joker's victims, and only someone blind couldn't tell that the three freaks died of snake venom. The only explanation is that nobody had ever seen a snake venom victim before, and I can't really remember any instance of anyone really dying from snake venom in LOCH prior to this scene, I guess.

One thing I DID like about this scene was that it was Han Baoju who wrote the unfinished word instead of Zhu Cong, and that he did it after seeing Ouyang Feng unmasked - because this means he really was writing "West", which was misinterpreted as "East". Going by LOCH 83 (and the novel too, although it's less obvious), when Zhu Cong wrote it, he technically didn't really know that it was Ouyang Feng behind the mask, and hence was probably REALLY writing "East". That would have made the entire clue redundant.

Last edited by Ian Liew; 03-29-17 at 09:20 PM.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:20 AM.

Thx Ian, since I had been wondering about no 1 as well.

Since I didnr understand what they were saying, I was confused coz there were no snakes there. It seems that the 82 version is closer than 2017 ? In the novel, Nan Xiren should be the one who was bitten by the snakes (hence, the 1st shark), so YK should be the 2nd one. But in 2017 version, the 1st shark was the 2nd teacher, while Nan Xiren was the 2nd shark instead, so YK was the 3rd one. Was the 7th teacher poisoned too?

2. Yeah, I saw it when the 2nd teacher's hand fell slowly while YK was stuffing treasures to his pocket. That should be the time when he stole the jewel.

@Icha, HYS's long fight was in epi 45. Epi 46 was where the next fights occured

Han Xiaoying was poisoned too, because she was the first to attend to Zhu Cong. Huang Rong also mentions this, and her corpse is purple too. He palms her without drawing blood in the flashback, though, so I can't see where the venom came from, but as with the narrated snake, the actual visuals probably do not tell the whole story. Maybe he scratched her off-screen, but yes, it's not shown how she could possibly get poisoned.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:20 AM.

Ahh, I see..so is that why she committed suicide?(because she knew that she was poisoned and would die anyway). In the prev versions/novel, didnt she commit suicide because she knew that she was not OYF's match, so she prefered to die?

Why do I get the feeling that several scenes were cut in that part? . If they did, then I hope they release the uncut version *lol*. We want to see how the poison was spread .

Now I know why the corpses were blue (not just Nan Xiren). I thought that it was because they had died for quite some time. (Seriously, the make up made them scary) They had to die like that, so no wonder GJ was furious.
    I thought that too, but Quan Jinfa's corpse was so nice and clean, so I thought they forgot to make him up or something. Then it all made sense. Kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    look at my "mesmerizing" eye expression

it's a totally unrelated photo with a funny caption attached , similar to all the funny dog & cat internet meme
    Thanks, krabs.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks to IP, luna and Ian about the insights of the Freak deaths in Peach Blossom Island.
    1. Initially, I do not understand why 7th teacher need to kill herself. So it is because she knew that she is poisoned that she committed suicide? So due to hallucination? But there is no sign of the latter.
    2. Since no snake is shown, the poison comes from OYF's palm/hit?
    3. I think this was commented before. There should be a scene on how 1st Teacher get away from Peach Blossom Island. Is it already a part of YK's plan to let 1st Teacher escape?

New video Huang Rong

Last edited by Don Yu; 03-29-17 at 11:18 PM.

@CBWarm, thx for the info on OYK!
    No problem. I'm mostly a silent reader lol...

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    EP47
    EP48

It's been fun. What will be the next worthy series I wonder.
    Thanks a lot, @wuxiarocks

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks to IP, luna and Ian about the insights of the Freak deaths in Peach Blossom Island.
    1. Initially, I do not understand why 7th teacher need to kill herself. So it is because she knew that she is poisoned that she committed suicide? So due to hallucination? But there is no sign of the latter.
    2. Since no snake is shown, the poison comes from OYF's palm/hit?
    3. I think this was commented before. There should be a scene on how 1st Teacher get away from Peach Blossom Island. Is it already a part of YK's plan to let 1st Teacher escape?
    1. Han Xiaoying has always killed herself in the novel and in other adaptations (other than in LOCH 82 when she takes a palm from Ouyang Feng to the back. The only reason they did that was because Bun Bun had left TVB for ATV, and they couldn't possibly film her suicide without showing her face, and so they got a girl to stand in for her, hid her face as much as possible, and had her get killed in a quick exchange without ever showing her face - at least not directly, you can see glimpses and recognise that it's not Bun Bun). This is the only adaptation where she's poisoned, so it's not the poison which makes her do so. It's the despair and hopelessness of the situation, although it's rather uncharacteristic of her - I would have expected her to fight to her last breath and buy as much time as possible for Nan Xiren and Ke Zhener to flee.

2. Huang Rong says "the snake bit him" so there was probably a snake hidden in the sleeve, or maybe he had a snake on the floor biting his toes as the camera focused on the palm hitting the chest...

3. It was a deliberate part of the plan, so that the news will spread far and wide as to Huang Yaoshi's atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    1. It's the despair and hopelessness of the situation, although it's rather uncharacteristic of her - I would have expected her to fight to her last breath and buy as much time as possible for Nan Xiren and Ke Zhener to flee.

2. Huang Rong says "the snake bit him" so there was probably a snake hidden in the sleeve, or maybe he had a snake on the floor biting his toes as the camera focused on the palm hitting the chest...
    1. This is what I thought too.
    2. Of course, the simple question is how HR know. It is her deduction. Or she undertake a thorough post-morterm of the corpses after GJ left? :-)

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:19 AM.