Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Care to explain the "darker" side of HR? To me, she is cute, sweet and pretty and good in cooking and RICH. A "perfect" wife in theory.
    You might want to ask @Riverlake on this, I was just responding to his post that he isn't satisfied with Haung Rong being too cute and sweet.

I am sure that she isn't going to be always sweet & cute in this series. This is a 'Love'-themed trailer, so they approached the trailer with more sweet and cute tone.
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-05-17 at 09:22 PM.

Can't remember well. In the 1983 version, he died because he "touched" HR's poisonous vest? Actually, why is he and HR fighting? Any idea whether this is the novel version too?
    Yes, in the 1983, YK died because he wanted to stab HR, but HR was wearing the soft hedgehog vest, which accidentally was laced with West Venom's snake venom during the Peach Blossom Island massacre.

Why are YK and HR fighting?... they seem to have gotten off the wrong side since they first met... but I think firstly HR was more of defending GJ, who she considered being too kind to YK, and hence being used by YK. While YK, well, i just think he doesn't like to be challenged by women, except for Mu Nianci? Or just because HR irked him?

In the end, HR and YK became sworn enemies because the difference between them are too big to bridge. But others can fill in this one better, I guess.

The novel version also make YK's death because of the soft hedgehog vest, which was also accidentally-laced with West Venom's venom. But I understand that YK didn't have MNC with him when he died. He died alone, and GJ only found his terribly destroyed body a while later (like, dunno, a week later?).

Oh yeah, and YK ended up putting the blame on HR for the massacre of the Seven (Six) Freaks of Jiangnan, which made GJ broke up with HR. I love the 1983 scene where Wong Yung expertly peeled off Yeung Hong's footprints in the crime scene one by one, while the first Freak (what's his name...) listened in horror for he'd been blaming Wong Yung all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Yes, in the 1983, YK died because he wanted to stab HR, but HR was wearing the soft hedgehog vest, which accidentally was laced with West Venom's snake venom during the Peach Blossom Island massacre.

Why are YK and HR fighting?... they seem to have gotten off the wrong side since they first met... but I think firstly HR was more of defending GJ, who she considered being too kind to YK, and hence being used by YK. While YK, well, i just think he doesn't like to be challenged by women, except for Mu Nianci? Or just because HR irked him?

In the end, HR and YK became sworn enemies because the difference between them are too big to bridge. But others can fill in this one better, I guess.

The novel version also make YK's death because of the soft hedgehog vest, which was also accidentally-laced with West Venom's venom. But I understand that YK didn't have MNC with him when he died. He died alone, and GJ only found his terribly destroyed body a while later (like, dunno, a week later?).
    Thanks for the information. Appreciated.

They really should release more trailers on a little darker tone.

@Wkeej: no worries!

@Don Yu: well, on that note, I do want to see the Five Greats trailer as well! I want those veterans to show up more!

I agree with you, Jianghu, i mean, Riverlake (I like your name, btw!)...
    OT: IP, to think about it, isn't Rivelake part of your ________. Anyway, I think it is just a coincidence.

LOL, I also tot that way, Wkeej... but no, our new friend Riverlake is not me, though it is indeed my blog address...

Third trailer is online, but dang I haven't been able to see it. If anyone can, lemme know.

Third trailer is online, but dang I haven't been able to see it. If anyone can, lemme know.
    Where? where? I thought the second one (2 mins) was great. Almost summarize everything.
    How's about some scenes on HR cooking? Anyway, the actress was in some cooking dramas before? (I think the post was from Don Yu?)

Li Yi Tong is also a dancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Li Yi Tong is also a dancer!
    Wow. Maybe a trailer on all the talents of Li Yi Tong, I mean HR.

So, was the music that was playing from the press conference or whatever it was from the Soundtrack of this show?

Where? where? I thought the second one (2 mins) was great. Almost summarize everything.
    How's about some scenes on HR cooking? Anyway, the actress was in some cooking dramas before? (I think the post was from Don Yu?)
    I can't even get the link. It's on weibo, posted on Facebook by Kaypang Gallery. I'll just provide the link of the FB post... and you guys might be able to get it.

https://www.facebook.com/57936681556...83676724670154

go to the first comment of that post and you'll find the sina/weibo link. The post is in Indonesian, but you'll be able to navigate it.

But if you can't access it, then it means you have to like the page first before accessing it...

Is it my Mac that blocks it? Or that Weibo does it to viewers in Australia?

I can't even get the link. It's on weibo, posted on Facebook by Kaypang Gallery. I'll just provide the link of the FB post... and you guys might be able to get it.

https://www.facebook.com/57936681556...83676724670154

go to the first comment of that post and you'll find the sina/weibo link. The post is in Indonesian, but you'll be able to navigate it.

But if you can't access it, then it means you have to like the page first before accessing it...

Is it my Mac that blocks it? Or that Weibo does it to viewers in Australia?
    Tried. The link gets me to weibo. http://www.weibo.com/login.php But I cannot find any trailer on LOCH. Wow Trailer 3 got scenes of HYS, I mean Michael.

Yeah, we have HYS in Trailer 3...

Hey, I found this one in YouTube, it looks like one of the OSTs:

爱过谁 - Uông Tô Lang 汪蘇瀧 - 电视剧《射雕英雄传》 歌曲 - 尚雯婕

won't say I'm warming up to it yet, if it is one of the OSTs... but I like the use of some zithers there...

and I found this, also posted within 24 hours ago...

and yes, for the 3rd trailer (or is that BTS? cos trailers don't include BTS...), I also got to login to weibo...

This supposed Trailer 3 is actually not a trailer, but a 5 min long BTS.

Here's the direct link: (Use Chrome Browser and you should be able to view it)
    http://weibo.com/tv/v/EpwSDjLDP?fid=...cd79b4c1a1a468
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 01-06-17 at 01:39 AM.

ah, I thought so... cos a trailer wouldn't have the BTS... thanks a lot, WR!

still can't view it. That's fine... it will appear in YouTube one of these days... thanks, WuxiaRocks!