Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    still can't view it. That's fine... it will appear in YouTube one of these days... thanks, WuxiaRocks!
    Here you go. I uploaded to Youtube for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btB1mAhUcXk&t

I re-uploaded the 5min BTS in HD format

logged in my dormant youtube account and discovered my other video was blocked worldwide apparently the software doesn't just scan for popular music but parts of drama episodes too

Last edited by krabs; 01-06-17 at 02:32 AM.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-10-22 at 08:45 PM.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-10-22 at 08:45 PM.

Awesome! Love it!!! 3 days left!

Funny dance, Li Yi Tong.

http://loopvideos.com/TXEwI_Klhkg?from=17&to=19
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-06-17 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    I re-uploaded the 5min BTS in HD format

logged in my dormant youtube account and discovered my other video was blocked worldwide apparently the software doesn't just scan for popular music but parts of drama episodes too

Thanks a lot WuxiaRocks and Krabs!! You guys are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Just want to add : what I wrote was the novel version. I kinda forgot the 83 version *lol*..(was there Shagu there?). But the point was the same :HR was going to reveal YK murdering OK in front of OF, so YK was trying to kill her
    Oh yeah, Shagu was in the scene in 1983, and yes, Yeung Hong wanted to kill Wong Yung because WY was going to truly tell who killed OYK. I didn't realise that was what the original question was about, why YH/YK hit WY/HR.

Thanks again for the BTS. love Michael's laughters with Li Yitong, they look like dad-daughter already! Love it that Ray Lui was also there. I like GJ, HR, YK and MNC real voice (not to mention Michael's...) sad that we won't hear those real voices...

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    YK attacked HR because he wanted to shut her mouth. HR was able to guess that YK and Ouyang Feng were the ones who killed GJ's teachers. She revealed that in front of GJ's blind master. Then, she also felt annoyed because GJ thought that her dad was the murderer, so she was going to reveal to Ouyang Feng that YK was the one who killed Ouyang Ke.

At that time, YK was going to(already?) be OF's student. If OF knew that he was the one who killed OK, then YK would loose a teacher plus his life could also be in danger. So while HR was trying to make Shagu (that idiot girl) to reveal that murderer, he attacked HR and tried to kill her. But he died instead.
    Thanks for the information, luna_lucid. Appreciated.

Yeah thanks.

Woo-hoo. What we will get again today?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Woo-hoo. What we will get again today?
    ?? Many posts in this thread?

They gotta be releasing that MV soon!

I agree, the Huang Rong here is a tad too cute for my tastes. She seems lovely but I'd like to see a bit more of a clever and sharp streak. Maybe I'm just holding her to Zhou Xun's standard too much haha, but I feel like that's also the impression I got from Huang Rong in the books. I'm also kind of put off by the heavy makeup on some of the girls..? Don't really understand that decision tbh.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 01-06-17 at 01:18 PM.

But how can you tell all the acting or 'too cute' for the ENTIRE series from just a 2 minute trailer focused on Love?

As I said, it's the theme of this trailer... 'Love'

I am hopeful they will be releasing more themed trailers showing more sides of HR. I don't think the promotion for the show is at all done, before it airs. I'd be baffled if that's the case.
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-06-17 at 04:24 PM.

I tell you, I CAN'T get the song off my head. It's SO GOOD. It will be topping the charts in China I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Yeah, we have HYS in Trailer 3...

Hey, I found this one in YouTube, it looks like one of the OSTs:

爱过谁 - Uông Tô Lang 汪蘇瀧 - 电视剧《射雕英雄传》 歌曲 - 尚雯婕

won't say I'm warming up to it yet, if it is one of the OSTs... but I like the use of some zithers there...
    This is not the one I am talking about. It's the song in the 2nd trailer.

In my head, NONSTOP!

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Care to explain the "darker" side of HR? To me, she is cute, sweet and pretty and good in cooking and RICH. A "perfect" wife in theory.
    I will refer you to the following:

https://kknews.cc/culture/arov4x.html

As well as to:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4789486769

I don't agree with the general opinion of the person who made that post - I rather like Huang Rong - but many examples show off Huang Rong's darker side. The three main arguments are:

1. Huang Rong is a habitual liar. She lies to practically everyone, including people she love, and not just in harmless cases but even when she knows it will end up hurting them. Jin Yong, in an interview, even said that Huang Rong is likely to cheat her way through society, had she been born today.

2. She is quite ruthless, and isn't shy about killing people to achieve her goals. Remember these lines?

「黃蓉心念忽動: 這姑娘如此呆呆,只怕逢人便道:『他兩個躲在櫥里吃西瓜,傻姑不說。』只有殺了她,方無後患。 」

「黄蓉向外走了两步,回过头来,只见郭靖眼光中露出怀疑神色,料想是自己脸上的杀气被他瞧了出来,心想:“ 我杀傻姑不打紧,靖哥哥好了之后,定要跟我吵闹一场。”又想:“跟我吵闹倒也罢了,说不定他终身不提这回事 ,心中却老是记恨,那可无味得很了。罢罢罢,咱们冒上这个大险就是。”」

3. She is selfish and partial. This is most visible in her treatment of Yang Guo, which you might argue only happens later, after the Legend of Condor Heroes. But Jin Yong isn't stupid; he would not have Huang Rong act in this way, unless it was already an aspect of her personality. Huang Rong is the type of person who cares only about her family & friends; others can be used, manipulated, even killed off should it be necessary.

I'm not trying to paint Huang Rong as a villain, because she obviously isn't. But she has many qualities that is shared with villains like Li Mochou. She just isn't as extreme as they are. I'd say she is quite similar to Zhao Min or Yin Susu to this end. In fact it can be argued that Jin Yong loves 小妖女 characters and that Huang Rong is one instance of a 小妖女. Her opposite would be a girl like Wang Yuyan or Xiaozhao who are basically wall flowers.

As to whether Li Yitong can portray a 小妖女 correctly that remains to be seen. She might surprise us. I'm more worried about Guo Jing actually because he's definitely not a Zhang Wuji sort of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverlake View Post
    I will refer you to the following:

https://kknews.cc/culture/arov4x.html

As well as to:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4789486769

I don't agree with the general opinion of the person who made that post - I rather like Huang Rong - but many examples show off Huang Rong's darker side. The three main arguments are:

1. Huang Rong is a habitual liar. She lies to practically everyone, including people she love, and not just in harmless cases but even when she knows it will end up hurting them. Jin Yong, in an interview, even said that Huang Rong is likely to cheat her way through society, had she been born today.

2. She is quite ruthless, and isn't shy about killing people to achieve her goals. Remember these lines?

「黃蓉心念忽動: 這姑娘如此呆呆,只怕逢人便道:『他兩個躲在櫥里吃西瓜,傻姑不說。』只有殺了她,方無後患。 」

「黄蓉向外走了两步,回过头来,只见郭靖眼光中露出怀疑神色,料想是自己脸上的杀气被他瞧了出来,心想:“ 我杀傻姑不打紧,靖哥哥好了之后,定要跟我吵闹一场。”又想:“跟我吵闹倒也罢了,说不定他终身不提这回事 ,心中却老是记恨,那可无味得很了。罢罢罢,咱们冒上这个大险就是。”」

3. She is selfish and partial. This is most visible in her treatment of Yang Guo, which you might argue only happens later, after the Legend of Condor Heroes. But Jin Yong isn't stupid; he would not have Huang Rong act in this way, unless it was already an aspect of her personality. Huang Rong is the type of person who cares only about her family & friends; others can be used, manipulated, even killed off should it be necessary.

I'm not trying to paint Huang Rong as a villain, because she obviously isn't. But she has many qualities that is shared with villains like Li Mochou. She just isn't as extreme as they are. I'd say she is quite similar to Zhao Min or Yin Susu to this end. In fact it can be argued that Jin Yong loves 小妖女 characters and that Huang Rong is one instance of a 小妖女. Her opposite would be a girl like Wang Yuyan or Xiaozhao who are basically wall flowers.
    Good post, Riverlake.
    1. Who did HR lie to? I only remember to OYF - but again it is more for protection of herself and others.
    2. Have HR killed anyone/responsible for the death of some?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverlake View Post
    As to whether Li Yitong can portray a 小妖女 correctly that remains to be seen. She might surprise us. I'm more worried about Guo Jing actually because he's definitely not a Zhang Wuji sort of character.
    Have you seen the actor on "Legend of Chusen"?

Again, hell, I am not gonna worry about scenes that just a 2 minute "Love" trailer didn't explore.