Page 56 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2986

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    One more question:
    The cheater who walks on water - is he Qiu Qianren or his twin brother Qiu Qianzhang?
    Twin brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    1. Yes HYS did it out of frustration when MCF escaped.
    2. Yes HYS crippled all his apprentices when he couldn't find MCF
    3. Not sure if the novel stated it but I would guess 17/18, given that she was of marriageable age and HR calls her 姐姐.
    Mandred, would this #3 be when MCF left Tao Hua Island? She'd be much older now, around 35-40?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Anyone notice any actors of LOCH stuff for Chinese New Year events?
    Michael Miu duet with Felix Wong (GJ of 1983) singing "You're the Best in the World" - LOCH 1983 part 3 theme.

Surely he's going to talk about LOCH 2017 during the talk afterwards? That's at 19:30 at Jiangsu TV tomorrow (28 Jan), if G Translator doesn't fail me again...
    Last edited by Icha Parvati; 01-27-17 at 12:14 AM.

Here's his Weibo for Chinese readers to translate for me, cos I don't really trust G Translator these days...

1月28日大年初一晚19:30#江苏卫视春晚#电视频道准点开幕【鼓掌】20:00@江苏卫视 春节晚会 官微视频直播,无法收看电视的宝宝速速get!#微博春晚大赏# 我在江苏卫视等你们哦!祝大家鸡年吉祥,身体安康! ​​​

IP, how is your HYS acting? I find that part flying off with HR at the end of episode a bit stiff, strange, funny, ...

i don't like him flying... but I find his HYS true to novel so far. He displayed the ego, regret, fearsomeness and love (to HR) in the Cloud Manor as he was written in the novel. The bit where he threw off the piece of paper (containing the new style for Lu Chengfeng) to LCF was pretty accurate; the paper didn't flutter cos it was supposed to be thrown at LCF with a very good nei gong. HYS also displayed regret as he saw the crippled LCF crying over HYS' forgiveness, before HYS switched back to being stern to MCF.

And I love HYS's interactions with HR when they were alone. He chuckled and tried her cake, but then lost his appetite again when GJ was mentioned.

MM's HYS reminds me a lot of Kenneth Tsang's HYS, and I'm very pleased with the direction.

of course i want him not dubbed (not sure I buy the possible explanation that his Mandarin might have a weird accent), but i'll just have to live with that. And i want to see him in action, but as far as I have seen so far, even his throwing off Lu Guanying, Michael showed a very good stance there.

In short: I like it. I want to see more, of course, and the Tao Hua Island will be awaited episode for me, cos I can see Ouyang Ke (!!) sharing the same scene with HYS...

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Mandred, would this #3 be when MCF left Tao Hua Island? She'd be much older now, around 35-40?
    Hi Icha. I was referring to Mu Nianci (MNC). I have no idea how old MCF was, but the Greats were in their fifties so your guess should be pretty accurate.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

i don't like him flying... but I find his HYS true to novel so far. He displayed the ego, regret, fearsomeness and love (to HR) in the Cloud Manor as he was written in the novel. The bit where he threw off the piece of paper (containing the new style for Lu Chengfeng) to LCF was pretty accurate; the paper didn't flutter cos it was supposed to be thrown at LCF with a very good nei gong. HYS also displayed regret as he saw the crippled LCF crying over HYS' forgiveness, before HYS switched back to being stern to MCF.

And I love HYS's interactions with HR when they were alone. He chuckled and tried her cake, but then lost his appetite again when GJ was mentioned.

MM's HYS reminds me a lot of Kenneth Tsang's HYS, and I'm very pleased with the direction.

of course i want him not dubbed (not sure I buy the possible explanation that his Mandarin might have a weird accent), but i'll just have to live with that. And i want to see him in action, but as far as I have seen so far, even his throwing off Lu Guanying, Michael showed a very good stance there.

In short: I like it. I want to see more, of course, and the Tao Hua Island will be awaited episode for me, cos I can see Ouyang Ke (!!) sharing the same scene with HYS...
    Totally agree. Michael has only had a few minutes screen time so it would be unfair to make a full judgement at this time.

My favourite part was when he said that HR's mother came to him in a dream and told him to find their daughter or she will not meet him when he dies. Then HR replies by saying her daddy fears nothing in Heaven or Earth, except her mother. I can just imagine that if Feng Heng hadn't died how she and HR would be constantly manipulating HYS into doing what they want.

Oh, I (of course) wasn't aware that HYS said that when he met HR again. That was sweet... (guess I have to help Wuxiarocks with the subs then...).

And LOL, that would be fun to see mum-daughter manipulating poor old Huang to do their biddings!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Hi Icha. I was referring to Mu Nianci (MNC). I have no idea how old MCF was, but the Greats were in their fifties so your guess should be pretty accurate.
    Ah, I see... I guess I misread MNC into MCF... Thanks, Mandred.

Hard as I try, I can't remember who "stole" the Nine Ying manual from MCF. My guess is "no one". Nvm, it should be revealed soon.

Wondering whether there will be some scenes with regard to the first Mt Hua Tournament. Wonder how HYS won that time.

Didn't the 9yin script became the "wrapper" for the dagger that Scholar from 7freaks handed to GJ ?

HYS stopped eating the cookies because HR said GuoJing enjoyed it , accidentally revealing the cookies are meant for her lover and daddy is just eating the extra

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    Didn't the 9yin script became the "wrapper" for the dagger that Scholar from 7freaks handed to GJ ?
    So the scholar was lying?

He thought it's just a piece of rag

gifv of the cute boxing by HR , this forum doesn't display gifv format embedded
    http://i.imgur.com/ZpTKyzq.gifv

Zhu Cong/Scholar stole the dagger that was wrapped with the 9 Yin Manual. He then shoved it back to GJ. I think the intent was to return GJ's dagger back to him. Why this is important is because GJ later unwraps the 9 Yin Manual in the presence of Zhou Bo Tong, who of course knows exactly what it is. Which leads to the events of GJ learning 9 Yin Manual himself.

Since there might be (NOT sure) LOCH related New Year Gala content -

Here's his Weibo for Chinese readers to translate for me, cos I don't really trust G Translator these days...

1月28日大年初一晚19:30#江苏卫视春晚#电视频道准点开幕【鼓掌】20:00@江苏卫视 春节晚会 官微视频直播,无法收看电视的宝宝速速get!#微博春晚大赏# 我在江苏卫视等你们哦!祝大家鸡年吉祥,身体安康! ​​​
    So this is not the same as CCTV Spring Festival Gala?

Here is Jiangsu TV on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/JSTVFeichengwurao/videos

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 12:06 AM.

http://weibo.com/5764456766/EsJCL0yDM

http://weibo.com/5372556014/EsLRLxF4w

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/9927cd66ly1fc5f1qkpofj20qo0zkwol.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/7c8440ddly1fc5dtbkoxvj23a41wwnpk.jpg')
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-27-17 at 11:57 AM.

So cute!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006i74x8ly1fc5gd6rj0zj313d1gikjl.jpg')