Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2986

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang View Post
    Maybe I'm on the other side (hope that I'm not the *only one*) since the main reason why I really enjoy this 2017 version is that they follow faithfully to the original story. You know hardly we find an adaptation like that nowadays...
    I think both the 1994 and 2003 adaptations also followed the novel very faithfully.

I was wondering if anybody knows where the title 大漠英雄傳 Da Mo Yin Xiong Zhuan came from. That's the title on my set of the novel that I inherited from my grandparents. And I noticed that Idy Chen's version of LoCH is also called 大漠英雄傳 - 華山論劍 (Da Mo Yin Xiong Zhuan - Tournament at Mt Hua). Is this a Taiwan thing?

ep 17 18 19 20 trailers are up at iqiyi

rehosted on youtube for viewer convenience

Last edited by krabs; 02-01-17 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I think both the 1994 and 2003 adaptations also followed the novel very faithfully.
    1994 version did follow faithfully to the original story; but due to lacking budget, it couldn't bring the exact feeling as I read in the novel (you see.. TVB drama usually filmed in their studio which is kinda small and poor).
    My all time favorite JY's female character is Huangrong. Regarding 2003 ver, in my opinion, Zhouxun has never been regarded as my dreaming Huangrong. I've watched that version once and didn't want to talk abt it anymore (I think it's about my own opinion so don't need to discuss here )

Thanks krabs for the trailer.

Btw, I really like banner/artwork that fan created for this series. If you guys find those images in Chinese site, please kindly post them here or just leave the link of the site in case it isn't allowed to post so many pic in this topic.
    Here is my artwork for LOCH 2017... I'll post more if you guys like it
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/Doanh_art/Banner/LOCH%202017/01.%20Quach%20Khieu%20Thien_120117_zps5ejh21e4.jpg')

Love the artwork, Katherine! I'd say we have more!

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    ep 17 18 19 20 trailers are up at iqiyi
    Thanks a lot, Krabs.

So...

click to show/hide spoilers
    We are correct in deducing that YK and GJ are indeed sworn brothers in ep 17, but Huazheng is not appearing till ep 19.

I take it that YK was angry to find that Duan Tiande destroyed his family because of WYHL's order. I think then, back in ep 10-11, YK didn't believe his mother's story about WYHL lying to BXR about YTX. From that POV, it's very reasonable for YK to turn his back on WYHL and the Jurchens.

So the Peach Blossom Island episode won't be till ep 20. That's fine with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Really nice artwork, Katherine. Is this a totally new picture you create or modify from?
    Have one picture with these four people: GJ, HR, MNC and HZ.

screenshot +brighten

from the Behind-the-scenes trailer last month

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/0SeL4wV.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Really nice artwork, Katherine. Is this a totally new picture you create or modify from?
    Have one picture with these four people: GJ, HR, MNC and HZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Thank you for all the comments. I took screencaps from 1080p file and used them to creat banner. All banners are designed to fit cover photo in fb, so everyone can use it as your cover photo if you like (just leave credit to me).
    I'm not professional at making those things, so I'm not sure which scene/character will be designed next However, most of banners will be Rong'er since she's my fav ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/Doanh_art/Banner/LOCH%202017/06.%20First%20time_210117_zps77of1ect.jpg')

I am missing the series. 2 more days!

Yeah, I missed the series too.

And nice banner, Katherine!

Does this image say that the series has cracked 1 billion viewers?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/WnAblP7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/GwbQWAD.jpg')

Kawaii...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/V4aebLP.jpg')

Wow. 1 billion viewers, that's a lot. 1/7 of the world watched LOCH?
    1. Still wondering what happened to the "YK" dagger. Am I right to say that YG did not possess it?
    2. Hopefully, OYF will perform some "listenable" music on his guzheng. Another theme song from 1983 LOCH will be nice. Is this the first time he will be using a musical instrument?
    3. Is it ever noted in LOCH that 1-Deng is a descendant of DY from DGSD?

Again, I wonder anybody in China have seen any of this show's Products/Merchandises?

T-shirt/Jacket for examples?

The 1 billion is overall viewcount not number of person.
    These numbers are easy to fake doesn't mean anything except to appeal for advertising revenue.

Example in the USA , it cost around 2 to 3 cents to flash a commercial on the internet for 20 seconds.
    In China where there is a difference in exchange rate and spending power , it's advertising cost is about 1/10 per view.
    So as a rough estimate we know they gotten at least a few million dollars in advertising revenue while they are 1/3 through the drama , not enough to recover the investment or license fee they paid , but they will breakeven very soon and the rest are profit

1. Still wondering what happened to the "YK" dagger. Am I right to say that YG did not possess it?
    2. Hopefully, OYF will perform some "listenable" music on his guzheng. Another theme song from 1983 LOCH will be nice. Is this the first time he will be using a musical instrument?
    1. Guess we'll find out tomorrow
    2. That would be nice!
    3. Need an expert of the novel here. I have never finished reading the novel, just trying to catch up now...

I believe it hasn't been stated obviously in the novel. All we know is Tianlong happened first (Northern Song dynasty), then was LOCH (Song dynasty). JinYong didn't state the exact timeline or relationship between 1-Deng & Duanyu except for the fact they both were from Dali.

I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before. How many episodes are there in total? I read somewhere there will be 50 or 60 eps, is it correct?

2) iirc, LOCH 1983 is the only version in which OYF didn't play the zither. He did in LOCH 94, 2003, 2008 and in the TVB spin-off starring David Chiang, Julian Cheung and Lo Lok Lam. In LOCH 83, I think they skipped the entire part where HYS, OYF and H7G had their inner power duel before starting discussions on Huang Rong's matrimony at Peach Blossom Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang View Post
    I believe it hasn't been stated obviously in the novel. All we know is Tianlong happened first (Northern Song dynasty), then was LOCH (Song dynasty). JinYong didn't state the exact timeline or relationship between 1-Deng & Duanyu except for the fact they both were from Dali.

I have a question, sorry if it's been asked before. How many episodes are there in total? I read somewhere there will be 50 or 60 eps, is it correct?
    52. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Le...017_TV_series). Since there are 4 eps per week (correct me if I were wrong), and 14 eps have been shown, that means 52-14/4 weeks = 9.5 weeks more to go.