Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Yeah the vocals would not have fit. They should written better!

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-10-22 at 10:06 PM.

go to the usual iqiyi youku sohu whatever site to watch the episode 3 & 4 preview , they may IP address block the actual episodes but the 4minute previews are allowed

iqiyi doesn't seem to block my country's IP yet ... I can play both episodes
    but that may change, last year they blocked 1 drama while I was midway in the series.
    Last edited by krabs; 01-09-17 at 12:59 PM.

Any good Youtube links to the first 2 episodes?

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-10-22 at 10:03 PM.

WOW AMAZING!!! I actually missed the entire 1st episode.

Yeah I hope Iqiyi doesn't block IPs from US in the future!

I seriously wonder if we will get the songs MV out later for this series?

The song for trailer #2 is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Sigh... lots of enthusiasm in the thread, but none of you can be considered true LOCH fans! How can you even stand blurry vids just to get a glimpse at LOCH? That's like showing disrespect to the series. IMHO off site (non-YT) streaming vids offer the best quality. But the raw HD-TV rips that you can download look even better. I shall wait for ppl to upload the raw rips (like I did for Ice Fantasy and loved it) rather than watching blurry LOCH streams no thank you... Only when I'm left with no choice will I resort to so called "HD quality" (not) online streaming sites like YT.
    The Dragon TV streaming site wasn't blurry last night. It was slow due to streaming speed, but it was very clear. Just to say that people are different in expressing their passions, and one way is not necessarily the better way than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    I've watched epi 1-2 from iqiyi. Just wanna say : it's good . Haven't seen something like this for a loong looongg time. The fighting scenes were good, not too many special effect but still used decent ones. The story had nice pacing too (don't understand what they were saying, but the story still followed the original one anyway). I hope the quality stays or even improves, because some other series only looked good on the first several episodes.

Btw, madam Guo and Yang are both pretty (this is the prettiest madam Guo compared to other versions, I think). Everytime I watched the story of both family, I always feel sad :

click to show/hide spoilers

thinking that the tragedy happened just because BXR was being a kind-hearted person

And, that evil official really looked annoying and despicable *lol* .

Waiting for the younger generations in epi 3
    Luna, could you provide us with the link to iQIYI please? Thanks... I only watched until

click to show/hide spoilers
    WYHL rescued BXR with the horse ride. That was a pretty cool scene, despite his fake-looking face. I mean, literally, his face is too smooth, not even Yuan Hong has such a smooth face...

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Yeah the vocals would not have fit. They should written better!

Thanks, any English sub for the song? I only feel that it's not the right song for opening theme because of the music, melody I mean, not the lyrics yet (cos I don't know its meaning).

I think they still ought to release more videos with songs, whether or not it's opening or ending video.

Here's where to watch the series on iqiyi. Scroll down for episodes listing.

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhatc1p.html

Regarding the rip, there's some technical difficulty. I may need alternate sources.

Banned

Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama sites. Anyone who has to rely on blurry vids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...

Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama site. Anyone who has to rely on blurry bids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...
    Perhaps you can help out all the "drama noobie" by posting up links to these amazing sources.

A contribution to the cause would be nice.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Perhaps you can help out all the "drama noobie" by posting up links to these amazing sources.

A contribution to the cause would be nice.

I'd love to but these download sites are only meant for computer geeks who know how to navigate the web (ie. inside a virtual machine) w/o getting their computers infected by nasty stuff thru the ads those sites display... If interested, send me a PM, but thou hath been warned...

(EDIT: nvm don't feel like constantly checking my inbox. But here is the thread to those HD downloads. Must be a registered user to view thread. Use a translator to translate registration page. LINKS in thread often contain ads that can infect computer if not using sandbox like a virtual machine SO BEWARE

http://idfl.me/showthread.php?t=225132

)
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-09-17 at 06:11 PM.

I'd love to but these download sites are only meant for computer geeks who know how to navigate the web (ie. inside a virtual machine) w/o getting their computers infected by nasty stuff thru the ads those sites display... If interested, send me a PM, but thou hath been warned...
    Or you can download it and upload to a safer site for everyone. That would be cool too.

Just a suggestion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Or you can download it and upload to a safer site for everyone. That would be cool too.

Just a suggestion.
    Check my above post again that had been edited...
    Last edited by hirobo2; 01-09-17 at 06:14 PM.

Thank you for your link, I'll wait for the others' experience about it before trying...

Episodes 1&2 1080p HD-TV rips (the download version that is infinitely clearer than any so-called "HD streaming videos") already up on most popular drama sites. Anyone who has to rely on blurry vids to catch a glimpse of something as popular as this series is clearly a drama noobie...
    Many of us here were watching LOCH 1983 when they were kids. I missed this drama when I was a kid, but I watched other 80s wuxia productions as well. Even those who weren't born yet in the 80s have watched enough C-dramas to make informed decisions. Calling people "drama noobie" is uncalled for, particularly with such passive aggressive undertone,

I understand you like to make unfiltered criticisms to others instead of contributing to constructive discussions, but a more civil attitude would be more appropriate and appreciated here.

Nevertheless, thank you once again for the link, appreciate it.

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr9x93h8.ht...remodclk131212

Don't share this everywhere!!! Until we know they won't block us!

I haven't seen the first two episodes, but if anyone want to watch it (raw), you can try this site http://cnsp01.lovetvshow.info/2017/0...eroes-ep1.html

The CN LoveTVShow is my go-to site for most Chinese dramas, especially the new ones (though they also have in their collection dramas all the way from early 2000s!). Unfortunately, they are not the subbed ones.