Page 104 of 150 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2986

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017 《射雕英雄传》 - Yang Xu Wen, Li Yi Tong, Chen Xing Xu

Just saw the trailers on youtube.
    Will like to comment on HR's attire for war. Though we cannot expect her to wear her usual attire, her black-and-white outfit looks strange. Is it deliberate?
    1. Looks more as a "nun" uniform.
    2. White is a coiour easily seen by enemies.
    Perhaps, should dress her in full black.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    It seems that she did not go back to Mongolia with GJ?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Just saw the trailers on youtube.
    Will like to comment on HR's attire for war. Though we cannot expect her to wear her usual attire, her black-and-white outfit looks strange. Is it deliberate?
    1. Looks more as a "nun" uniform.
    2. White is a coiour easily seen by enemies.
    Perhaps, should dress her in full black.
    It seems that she did not go back to Mongolia with GJ?

No, she doesn't. She gets kidnapped by Ouyang Feng and Guo Jing is forced to return alone since he has no leads on OYF anyway. Huang Rong would later escape by tricking Ouyang Feng into entering Lu Chengfeng's mansion maze, and then she makes her way to Mongolia by herself to secretly help Guo Jing behind the scenes, since she's still hurting from a) the way he treated her during the misunderstanding, and more importantly, b) Guo Jing's impending wedding to Hua Zheng.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post

Ahhhh you're right, thanks!
    Okay, that should explain why the 82 version could have MNC accompanying him until he died, and GJ was burying him. YK didn't attack anyone at that version.

Thanks!

Okay, thanks a lot!

He did. In the 3rd opening, there's a scene where Wanyan Honglie's men drag him away, precisely because of that. I guess the next morning the poison subsides, so it's safe for Guo Jing and Mu Nianci to get close to him.

Ep 47 trailer (not that anyone wants to know, but I like trailers).

So is Mu Nianci really dead, or will she pop up on the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by leorio View Post

He did. In the 3rd opening, there's a scene where Wanyan Honglie's men drag him away, precisely because of that. I guess the next morning the poison subsides, so it's safe for Guo Jing and Mu Nianci to get close to him.

I've been waiting over 20 episodes for this episode... probably says volumes for how well this Yang Kang acted the role. I can't believe he's only around 20.

Episode 48 trailer.

Elder Lu trying to hide the fact that Huang Rong is helping him always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I've been waiting over 20 episodes for this episode... probably says volumes for how well this Yang Kang acted the role. I can't believe he's only around 20.
    He will be 21 this March 31.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:15 AM.

----------
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 05-11-22 at 05:14 AM.

----------

In the interview with 4 of them seated , it was flashed 91 91 95 95 ... referring to their birth year.

Quote Originally Posted by leorio View Post

If she dies, then there is no ROCH. :-)

Oh YES there is a flashback of the Peach Blossom massacre. I am fulfilled!!!

Only 4 episodes left!

----------

Is YingGu supposed to appear?

The battle at the drunken fairy restaurant was really impressive - I like how Yin Zhiping wasn't really the weak link in the formation, and held himself well. I found it quite funny that the plot armor trope was in full effect, with Qiu Chuji, Ma Yu and Wang Chuyi all doing fairly well in the fight, while the minor Taoists Sun Buer, Hao Datong and Liu Chuxuan get beaten all over the place. Huang Yaoshi actually looked quite pressured in the fight (even if he was awesome) but I'll chalk it down to him also making a conscious effort to not kill anyone. A bit unfortunate that Huang Yaoshi's classic line "When we fought earlier, I understand because there was a misunderstanding. Now this silly boy has explained everything, you still want to fight. Do you really believe that Old Heretic Huang won't dare to kill?" was removed, though.

I spent so many episodes hating Yang Kang and looking so forward to his death (and closure for poor Ouyang Feng), but somehow they managed to make me feel a bit sad when he finally died. I think the impression they conveyed was that Yang Kang only REALLY became evil when he thought Mu Nianci had died, and he had lost his anchor to his conscience. He looked genuinely changed when he got the shoe back, like he somehow reconnected with his conscience for a short while. Nevertheless, a great scene, and although Huang Rong doesn't get to repeat Yang Kang and Mu Nianci's conversation to Ouyang Feng (because YK and MNC never have that particular conversation in this series), because she overheard Ouyang Feng's reply to Yang Kang the first time he tried to be his disciple, she could guess at his real motive for killing Ouyang Ke. On a side note, finally, I know why Quan Jinfa was the only corpse who looked normal while everyone else was purple. I mistakenly thought it was because they were dead for some time, but Quan Jinfa's corpse looked so fresh.

I really love Ouyang Feng in this series. The scene where he returns to dagger to Guo Jing really made me respect him. The dramatic way he carried himself in Iron Spear Temple ("but.. I didn't poison him"), the lovable way he gets played around by Huang Rong and the way Sha Gu plays with his hair... all these little things make him really likeable. This is no simple villain, but a man of class. His explanation that he lowered himself to kill the Five Freaks purely because he thought that he was getting back at his son's killer was really a plausible explanation.

I now know why I felt like crying when Ouyang Ke died - it wasn't so much because of Ouyang Ke, but the grief which Ouyang Feng showed. No man should ever be forced to bury his own son, and Ouyang Feng was likeable enough that I felt his grief.

----------

----------

Huang Rong doing OhYang Ke impression to get Sha Gu to confess is a great scene!

EP47
    EP48

It's been fun. What will be the next worthy series I wonder.