Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Nine Godheads by 辰机唐红豆 (Chen Tang)

Chapter 21 : Practicing in the Great Healthcare?!

Seeing with her own eyes, that her Young Lady had the mood to joke, Jianpu smiled lightly as she shook her head.

This servant is old Jianpu said slowly It is already too late for me to try out these new, odd things. But naturally I am very curious of them, so please Young Lady, go ahead

At this moment, you could hear a lot cheers and laughs coming from the stage, as all of the people were celebrating, drinking alcohol, and having fun.

At the beginning, Yun Caixiao was a little uncomfortable in this place, as she instinctively felt repugnance. However now she saw that the disparity between an ordinary brothel, and this Warm Fragrant Building was immense. Especially this Great Healthcare. It was very interesting and unusual. She was specifically interested in that Foot Remedy Bath.

Over the last few days, she was hurrying along with her father Yun Shengxuan to arrive at Chuyin Empire, so she was somewhat tired. In addition, the stress that she received a moment ago was also not small, making her calves hurt. Therefore she asked Hong Xiaobao for a bath, and after being massaged by a servant girl she immediately fell asleep.

Oy, you Stinky brat, you truly did frighten that big black bear a moment ago, but dont get overconfident Hong Xiaobao was lying comfortably, but suddenly Meng Xianji said Stinky brat, its seems its just about time. This is a rare opportunity, for you to practice

Eh?! Practicing in the Great Healthcare?! Old man, could you please stop joking ?

This. can this not wait until we get back ? Hong Xiaobao looked around him, as he said secretly to Meng Xianji We are surrounded by people, i can not make too big of a fuss here

Even if you were a cripple I could teach you the martial arts! What is your concern ? Take the right pose right now! Meng Xianji scolded Besides, even if these people saw you, you can always kill them all, and devour their true qi. That could only help you grow.

Why is this old fogy so brutal ? Did he want to turn me into a cannibal ?

Hong Xiaobao quickly said Dont say anymore please. Say, is this good ? Am I doing this right ? Killing people was really not his style. In addition blood made Hong Xiaobao feel dizzy.

Hmph, at least you know your limits Meng Xianji also knew that this Stinky brat was not very ruthless. Otherwise according to his means, killing this bunch of martial artist, and sucking their true qi dry would be the best course of action. Simple and cost-effective !

You also saw that a moment ago right ? Meng Xianji asked That big stupid bear was quite easy to influence. You took advantage of his simple mindedness. But what if he wasnt cheated so easily ? You wouldnt survive that, right ?

Right, right Hong Xiaobao said with a nod.

He really did take an advantage of that. Otherwise it would probably be him, lying on the ground.

Therefore, strength is the most important thing. Now tell me, do you wish to practice ? Meng Xianji asked Once you go down this road, there will be no coming back

Of course i wish to practice! Hong Xiaobao said confidently Its only natural that i wish to practice with my physique So, when do we start ?

I need to ask you first, how old are you this year ? Meng Xianji said How many years past since your birth to the present ?

Did practicing martial arts had anything to do with you age ? This year I am probably 18 years old Hong Xiaobao did some quick calculations and said I turned eighteenth three days ago, but i did not pay attention to that

Already 18 years old? Ha Ha, this really is too good ! Meng Xianji said with a great happiness Then its all easy from now on. But first, ill explain some details regarding your Greedy Wolfs Body !

Greedy Wolfs Body! Previously, this old man stopped explaining in half a sentence. So today is the day that all the mysteries will be dispelled ! Hong Xiaobao was brimming with curiosity, as he asked in a low voice Whats the matter with this Greedy Wolfs Body ? Quickly tell me !

Greedy Wolfs body sounded majestically, but currently he didnt know what use it had, except for being unable to practice true qi.

Therefore Hong Xiaobao was very curious. Meng Xianji said that this physique was really strong, but where did its fortes lie ?

Stinky brat, listen carefully as i will explain only once Meng Xianji said Greedy Wolfs Body is also sometimes called Sky Hound Swallowing the Sun, or Greedy Wolf Devouring the Heavens. Meaning that your physique most major characteristic is the ability to eat !

Listening to these words, Hong Xiaobao was dumbfounded. Originally, he was no more than a glutton ? Well, maybe worlds No. 1 glutton, but still it was a little ridiculous.

Oy, Stinky brat, what are you thinking about ? Do you think that a thousand year rare Greedy Wolfs Body is just an ordinary glutton ? Meng Xianji could guess what Hong Xiaobao was think of Even if it is a glutton, then it is a once in a thousand years glutton ! What are you worried about ?

When he heard that Hong Xiaobao was comforted a little. No matter what was it, if one could be the best at it, then he would a be great man. In the first place he was a black sheep of the family back on Earth, so anything would be better than that . right ?

Good, then say, what is so special about being a glutton ? Being a glutton was also not that bad. Eating food was a basic necessity of life, so eating much wasnt that bad.

Greedy Wolfs Body is born when the power of stars circle through body for 18 years Meng Xianji explained When having this kind of physique, first nine years of life would be normal, maybe even a little bit above average. That is the Wolf Growth Phase. The following nine years are called Anti Devouring Phase, in which the slightest bit of true qi would be evaporated. No matter what was your cultivation before this phase, it would completely vanish. Hereafter one would be unable to practice his own true qi, this is so-called Swallow the Heavens Phase. At first glance, it may seem like this physique does not have any kind of advantages, only disadvantages. But, Greedy Wolfs Body, only needs to cross the Anti Devouring Phase, then in Swallow the Heavens Phase, any kind of heavenly treasure that would be eaten by said person would have at least 20 % better effects than usual! At least 20 % !

When Hong Xiaobao heard that, he gasped in shock.

This really was a high leveled glutton !

Hong Xiaobao became ecstatic as he laughed loudly Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Hooray !

Tell me, why do the alchemists of this world receive respect from everybody ? They are even treated as elders in some schools! It is because normally, Heavenly Treasure without the refinement, would have a efficacy of about 60 %. After a proper refinement, its efficacy would be about 80 % total. If, for example, an average person ate the Heavens Core Fruit, then his cultivation would grow by about six years. If the fruit would be refined, it would increase ones cultivation by, say eight years. Meng Xianji said with a smile You on the other hand could eat it without the refinement, and your cultivation would increase by nine, maybe even ten years !!

And this is only the case with the Heavens Core Fruit, if you have some luck, and could obtain a hundred years old Real Jade Fruit, then your cultivation would increase by 60, maybe 70 years ! Normal people after refining it, would have their cultivation increased by some measly 40 years. This is the true forte of Greedy Wolfs Body !

Chapter 22 : The Beginning of the New Era

When Hong Xiaobao heard Meng Xianjis words, he instantly became excited!

There was a multitude of Heavenly Treasures in his imperial palace. When he came back, he could just simply eat them daily!

Hong Xiaobao was very happy, but suddenly Meng Xianji said slowly This Greedy Wolf Bodys only flaw is, that no matter what, you cannot practice your own True Qi.

A bucket of cold water was poured over Hong Xiaobao, as his heart sank with disappointment.

If one could develop their inner strength, then they could definitely stand atop of this world!

12 Primary Meridians, 8 Extraordinary Meridians, 361 Main Acupoints and 48 Secondary Points. They complemented each other, and were ever changing.

True Qi was flowing rapidly through a persons body, so these meridians were different for different people, meaning that their martial arts would also be different. One could have a strength of a thousand bulls, or be efficient in using the Sword Qi. One could also use elemental arts. The meaning was. Each person had an aptitude for various things.

But now according to Meng Xianji he could not practice True Qi at all !

Without the True Qi he couldnt do anything!

Even if he ate those Heavenly Treasures, it would still be meaningless without the True Qi! You could compare this situation to farming, where soil was your body, and True Qi was the plant seed. If you watered the seed, then a plant would grow. But without the seed, no matter how much you watered the soil, nothing would grow out !

Then what should we do ? Hong Xiaobao said as he trembled. He must succeed in practising martial arts! After all Yun Caixiao said that she would wait three years for him. She sacrificed so much for him, so how could he disappoint her ?

You Stinky brat worry about useless things Meng Xianji said disdainfully What inner strength, what True Qi, that is all bullshit ! If someone could create a way to practice using True Qi, then why couldnt you create your own way practicing without it ? You still remember my Limitless Fortune Divine Art right ? You milksop, this is a path of no returning, are you sure you want to continue?

Meng Xianji said seriously Commoners drift with the current, capable ones establish their own era ! Why cant you start your own, new era ? The Great Martial Path Era ! I already told you that youre not practicing the martial path in a traditional sense

Commoners drift with the current, capable ones establish their own era Hearing this Hong Xiaobaos heroic spirit was stimulated as he laughed heartily Good, then i shall create this new Era of Great Martial Path !

Meng Xianjis purpose in saying such words was to arouse Hong Xiaobaos determination. After the past few days of observation, he already discovered that Hong Xiaobao was very intelligent, as he approached things unusually. If he didnt stimulate his determination, then he wouldnt go far in practicing his Limitless Fortune Divine Art.

To practice this cultivation art, you would need to be extremely intelligent. However you also had to be determined, to cultivate this art to its end.

Hong Xiaobao was very happy.

Earlier he didnt want to practice that much, the reason being that he was somewhat dejected.

Lets say he started practicing martial arts when he was 10 years old. Up to this day, he could not bring up even the tiniest bit of True Qi. Who wouldnt give up on his place ? Over the last few days, he did regain some of his resolution, because he did not want to make his Little Sister Caixiao disappointed.
    However, not failing Yun Caixiao, and saving his own life were two different things. After meeting with Guan Juxiong he was fully resolved to strengthen himself.

Thanks to his Granfathers , he found a new light in the tunnel 1. He could finally see the road ahead of him. well maybe not the end of the road, but he already knew what to do from this point on.

Should we go back to practice ? Hong Xiaobao saw this new cultivation path lay before him, so he was very impatient to try it out.

You are a too anxious dipshit Meng Xianji said with a groan This Old Man is still one of the Five Heavenly Gods.if the thing that i teach would be so simple then my reputation would plummet, and i would become a joke for these old fools

At this time Xiao Sanshaos laughing voice conveyed You Old Ordinary Man, the words you said a moment ago were not quite bad, i wont laugh at you this time, Ha Ha Ha!

Motherf*cker! Meng Xianji said.

It is not the best place to fight you Old Fools!

Ill take care of you later, you bastard! Meng Xianji said with clenched teeth, then he said Oy, you still remember the Secret Holes that you found earlier right ?

En, i still do! These secret holes were key to the new world for him, so he naturally couldnt forget them. Hong Xiaobao said with a nod Actually, my memory is quite good

Good Meng Xianji said with satisfaction Although to pave a new martial path, True Qi is not necessary, but still i will refer to it. Human body has more than 400 Primary Acupoints, some of them are useful, while other are not. Some i dont tell you how to use, so youll have to find it out for yourself. But first things first

Following that Meng Xianji confidently explained his Limitless Fortune Divine Art.

Energy! Vitality! What is the base of these two ? 2 ? Why do people breathe ? Its obviously to absorb energy from the air! But what transports this energy throughout your whole body ? Inner Strength ? Bullshit ! Will you suffocate without your Inner Strength ? It is Blood ! It is the blood inside you that transports this energy !

There is blood in your heart! There is blood in your organs! There is blood in your limbs ! Even if you cut open your fingertip it will also bleed!

Blood is the fundamental base of everything in a persons body! What could be better at transporting energy than the blood that circulates through out your body ?

These words were very easy to understand, so Hong Xiaobao said with a nod En, you really do have some experience Old Man. 78 % of the persons body consist of blood. If you want to temper your body, blood would be the most important thing!

Ha Ha, this Old Man really did not misread you kid! Hearing that Hong Xiaobao understood everything right off the bat, Meng Xianji was extremely happy. He then proceeded to explain some acupuncture points to Hong Xiaobao Middle Palace situated one inch left of your first rib 3, Spirit Ruin one inch left from the center of your chest 4, Violet Palace middle of your chest 5, Middle of the Chest, one inch under Violet Palace6, Bird Tail, two inches above solar plexus, 7, Heaven Projection, half an inch lower than your suprasternal notch 8

After some time Meng Xianji finally stopped. He told Hong Xiaobao nine Primary Acupoints and nine Secret Holes, which just happened to surround his heart. He later told Hong Xiaobao to rub these acupuncture points cautiously. But because their position was very uncomfortable to massage he said Its actually quite fortunate, dont you have a servant girl here ? Tell her to massage you according to these points. Lie down and try to guide your Blood Qi through these acupoints!

When Meng Xianji said these words, Hong Xiaobao was thunderstruck!

Just to be sure, it means to find hope in time of despair ↩
    In both Energy and Vitality there is Blood character ↩
    Ribs ↩
    It is the KD-24 ↩
    Its the Ren-19 ↩
    Ren-17 ↩
    Ren-15 ↩
    Noth ↩

Chapter 23 : Meng Xianjis Martial Art
    Since he could see the path before him, he couldnt wait to tread on it.

Hong Xiaobao immediately called for his servant girl to massage him according to those 18 acupoints. The girl sat near Hong Xiaobao and started to pressure 9 Primary Points, and 9 Secret Holes around his heart.

She knew that Ninth Prince Hong Xiaobao was unconventional, so she did not ask any questions, as she massaged him according to his instructions. Meanwhile, Hong Xiaobao tried to feel changes in his body.

After sometime, Jianpu wrinkled her brows slightly as she looked at Hong Xiaobao Well . This Ninth Prince is a little different, it seems .

How is he different ? Asked Qingqing.

His heartbeat increased, its like a drum now Jianpu looked strangely at Hong Xiaobao. How can it be ? He is just lying down there, why did his heartbeat suddenly increase ?

After some time of thought she said, It is a little unusual, but its probably nothing important.

Practicing in such a place with full of people was a bit risky, especially around Jianpu whose wisdom was greater than normal peoples. It was lucky that she did not find out. She was only a little surprised and nothing more

Meanwhile, Hong Xiaobao had a beautiful feeling, as his power increased with his heartbeat. Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Success, I finally succeeded !

Meng Xianji said with a smile How do you feel ?

I feel great ! This was his first official step on his martial path so he naturally felt amazing ! The feeling of power was addicting.

With his heart more powerful, and his blood refined, he felt as a reborn man!

He suddenly heard Meng Xianji say Human heart is responsible for bodily functions, while the brain is responsible for ones spirit. You already started to practice your body, so you can already be counted as a toddler.

His heart could now pump more Blood Qi throughout his body, which meant more energy availabe for use. Hong Xiaobao couldnt stop shivering. This new martial path was waiting for him just around the corner !

Now that he stepped into the martial arts threshold, his interest was high as ever, but he asked, Your cultivation art isnt so simple, isnt it? In the long run, this Blood Qi will finally decline, which would mean my strength decreasing right ? If so, this Limitless Fortune Divine Art is pretty useless

He was feeling full of power right now, but without the continuous massage his power would surely decline, which would be an unpleasant outcome.

You little bastard, would I teach you some useless skill ? Meng Xianji cursed What you just practised was only the foundation of my cultivation art. Any further thoughtless practice would be futile !

Hong Xiaobao listen to him very carefully fearing that he would miss even a single detail.

Every martial art relies on some kind of Qi. True Qi, is one of the many Qis. This True Qi, is in fact nothing more than an energy stored inside your meridians. And it will surge forward at a critical moment to help you defeat your enemy.

My Limitless Fortune Divine Art is great in this regard, because all the energy in ones body lies in his blood !

No matter what we do, we must have energy for that, right ? If you move faster, your consumption of energy will grow. For normal people, they have fat tissues that serve as an energy storage. But martial artists consumption is on a whole new level comapred to normal people.So they use True Qi, that gives them energy, and store them in their meridians. But with your Greedy Wolfs Body you are unable to produce, or have True Qi, so heres where the Blood Qi comes in. But how would you store this kind of energy, you ask ? Well, these Secret Holes are there for something!

I get it now ! Hong Xiaobao understood it immediately Human body is just like a city, right ? No matter which city it is, its main parts are always its avenues, just like 12 Primary Meridians! Eight Extraordinary Meridians are its alley, while these Secret Holes are just like a household ! And this Blood Qi is like citys inhabitants ! When building a city, one must first look for a proper terrain for a house, then organise the construction. After that one could let inhabitants into these houses !

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Stinky brat you really did understand everything right off the bat ! Meng Xianji praised Hong Xiaobao What you said just now was right, but you cannot store infinite amount of True Qi in your meridians 1, or it will lead to jamming your meridians 2 . So their only one way to circulate their True Qi in a Micro-Cosmic Orbit 3. Their strength was not bad, but the higher ones cultivation, the higher ones chance of faliling.

On the other hand, with my Limitless Fortune Divine Art you can store energy in these Secret Holes. It usually cannot be detected, and at the critical time it can accelerate your blood flow ! Moroever, you will not be be experiencing jammed meridians, because whenever we use more energy our blood flow will accelerate on its own to give us more energy.

Hong Xiaobao was shocked. It is really powerful !

This ability, isnt it simply invincible ?

Strong, its really strong ! But Hong Xiaobao asked curiously Now what ?

Very simple Meng Xianji said with a smile Your body is now capable of storing energy, coupled with your Greedy Wolfs Body , and some moves from other fogies, in some time you could definitely kill that Ye Jinning bastard ! Nothing, Heaven or Earth, could keep him alive !

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! I like it ! When do we start practising ? Hong Xiaobao was a little impatient. This cultivation art was really powerful, why would he waste his time, and not practice it ?

Dont worry, Stinky brat Meng Xianji said Your Greedy Wolfs Body already entered the Swallow the Heavens Phase, so it is not so important to practice this cultivation art further. Now that you achieved first threshold in my Limitless Fortune Divine Art, you can now start to control the blood in your body. This cultivation arts all mysteries lie within your blood. Your blood transports all the energy in your body, so when you learn to control the blood, youll have the qualifications to carry on with your practice.

Good, this Meng Xianji provided him the way, while other Grandfathers will provide him with a style. This dividement of work was very clear !

Following that Hong Xiaobao lied on his settee, while attempting to control the blood in his body using his consciousness.

Meng Xianji was right, no matter what action humans did, energy needed for it would be transported by blood. If he could not control his blood he could not achieve the peek of this cultivation art ! After all, True Qi was not endless, and meridians that held this True Qi, could not expand infinitely. Each expanding was more hard than another, and finally if your meridians were jammed, you would be paralyzed for life !

1. You know, how in a lot of xianxia/wuxia, you need to breakthrough/expand your meridians to store more energy ? Same principle ↩

2. I dont know, maybe it means Qi Deviation or something, but thats just literally whats in raws, so i am going to leave it as it is ↩

3. Taoist breathing technique, for more information check this ↩

Chapter 24 : Thunder Sound Mountaim, Thunder Sound Pavilion.

Meanwhile 800 miles away from Chijing City.

There was a extremly broad mountain range, that covered uncountable hills, and inmeasureable valleys. Countless waterfalls seemed as silk, as they converged into rivers and lakes. This mountaing range was covered in a mysterious fog, and it seemed like a fairyland from legends.

In the deepest part of this mountain range, among misty clouds and barren lands, there lied a huge city that stood above the clouds! The sky above the city was dense black in color, and from time to time, some lightning came down around the city, protecting it from the invasion of Demonic Beasts.

It was Thunder Sound Pavilion headquarters! The Thunder Sound Mountain!

HUA ! HAA ! There was a huge practicing stage, were about one hundred thousand desciples trained their martial arts. Their shouts shook the sky, and their stomps made the earth tremble ! You could see that about a thousand disciples were obviously stronger than the rest, teaching others their martial skill.

But all these people were actually Thunder Sound Pavilion lowest leveled disciples. As one of the worlds Six Great Orthodoxies, Thunder Sound Pavilions strength was unfathomable.

There was one tower, that stood above all, as it height reached 20 meters.

Homing Pigeon has arrived ! Said one of the disciples, when he saw a pigeon fly into the tower.

Immediately one of the disciples ran to recieve the message. He took the letter pouch that was tied to its leg, and released the pigeon to fly back to the mountains. When he saw who was the addressee, he trembled in fear.

He walked for bit, until he stopped before a massive, 30 meter tall building. He walked inside nervously, and stopped infront one of the secret rooms. He knocked on the door, talking in a repectfull tone Elder Ye, Young Master has sent some news

Oh, news from Ning Er1 ? Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder, Ye Feihong was meditating in the center of the secret room. When he heard disciples voice, he suddenly appeared infront of the doors and took the letter. When he read the letter, his brows wrinkled greatly.

He was unexpectedly defeated? Ning Er, a 2 star martial artist, almost a 3 star, unexpectedly couldnt stand his ground before a cripple? Ye Feihongs face was full of suprise, anger and pure disbelief. Looks like this Hong Xiaobao has some skill Moreover, they are childhood friends with that Yun Caixiao. Looks like this Old Man was negligent this time

He thought for a moment, before he disappeared, running to the Thunder Sound Mountains deepest parts, where the Head Teachers office was located.

Head Teachers tower was the highest in the whole Thunder Sound Mountain, as it stood at 50 meters in height. The door to the tower was half a foot thick, 15 meters high, and 10 meter wide. If you wanted to open this door, then you would need to have a strength of a 7 star martial artist, at the very least.

This disciple reports to Head Teacher, Elder Ye Feihong asks for an audience When Ye Feihong arrived, he sent for a disciple to inform Head Teacher of his arrival. Meanwhile Head Teacher was sitting cross-legged in his meditation, as he said.

Ohhh, did Ye Feihong come? Tell him to come The head Teacher opened his eyes slowly. He was wearing white clothes, with black, shiny hair falling over his shoulders. His eyebrows were shaped like two swords, his nose straight, and his eyes looked as if they had a lightning captured in them. His imposing manner was so high, that it made uncomfortable for other people to breathe around him.

Yin Hanjiang, Thunder Sound Pavilions Head Teacher was a 9 star martial artist! A true master of this world, that has lived over 180 impressive years!

Ye Feihong greets the Supreme Head Teacher! As soon as Ye Feihong entered the main hall, he bowed deeply to Yin Hanjaing.

En, dont be overly courteous, sit down Zin Hanjiang said with a nod. He waited for Ze Feihong to sit down, then proceeded to ask: Why do you seek audience with me ? His voice was deep and dignified.

As Head Teacher may know , my son accompanied Yun Caixiao to discuss a marriage with her. If he could persuade her, then in future our Thunder Sound Pavilion would have at least two 8 star martial artist. Its a pity though, because Yun Caixiao was childhood friends with Hong Xiaobao, prince of the Chuyin Empire. They grew up together so their relationship is quite intimate. Moreover that Hong Xiaobao fought with my Ning Er and made him suffer a loss. Therefore I came today to seek Head Teacher, to ask to address this matter properly

Although he was an 8 star martial artist, his words were very polite. Obviously Head Teacher Yin Hanjiang was like a undefiable god in his mind.

So this happend Yin Hanjiang knit his eyebrows En, Yun Caixiaos Black Yin Body allows to double the speed of another persons cultivation. If Ning Er could marry her, then with their talent they could definetly become a 8 star martial artist in a century! If they encounter some opportunities, then becoming 9 star martial artist, and receiving my legacy, would not be impossible. This matter definitely cannot be treated lightly, but I heard that this Hong Xiaobao is Hong Wenqing most beloved son, so it is quite troublesome

But Head Teacher, we cannot be hesitant in this matter! Ye Feihong urgently said Matter between children can change in a span of few days! If we delay too much, it may already be too late !

I too understand this point Yin Hanjiang shook his head and said Ok, take this token and go resolve this matter, you must bring Yun Caixiao back As he said that, he pulled a token out from his sleeve, and threw it at Ye Feihong.

Supreme Head Teachers Token !! Ye Feihong did not think that he would receive such a thing.

Many thanks Head Teacher, with this token, this matter will be resolved in a few days ! When Ye Feihong received this Supreme Head Teachers Token, his hands were shaking with excitement. This token was the size of a palm with dark gold thunder gravings on it. With this token, he could command all of the medium-small martial schools in the Jiang Hu.

En, go now Yin Hanjiang said I believe you have the ability to resolve this matter. I wont guide you, I just want to see the results, as for the means, it would be up to you

Yes! Ye Feihong said respectfuly to Yin Hanjiang, and left the main hall.

When the main hall gates were closed, you could hear a loud laugh.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! The Supreme Head Teachers Token ! The Supreme Head Teachers Token ! Ye Feihong laughed excitedly With this thing, would that Hong Wenqing disobey my orders ? Hong Xiaobao, you bastard dare to injure my Ning Er, this old man will ensure that you will not survive long enough to see the next dawn!

He then said loudly to one of the disciples Come, saddle the horses ! Select the 300 best disciples to descend the mountains with me! Since he refuses a toast, then he will be forced to drink a forfeit !2 Daring to provoke my Thunder Sound Pavilion, this old man shall not forgive you !

1.Er here is a formal/intimate way of speaking to someone ↩

2.Chinese idiom, meaning to hesitate to do something, only to be forced to do so later.

Chapter 25 : Invincible !

Hong Xiaobao stayed about two days with Yun Caixiao in this Warm Fragrant Building. And although it was known as a brothel, in these days it was mainly a place of fun and interactions between people.

After spending some time in this place, Yun Caixiao was very relaxed. She was really well served, without the least bit of lewdness, or being harrased. And like any other woman, Yun Caixiao couldnt reject all these beautifying services.

On the third days morning Hong Xiaobao got out of his bed, and heard Meng Xianji.

You Stinking brat, you sure did play a lot these last two days. Meng Xianji said But this is also good, because the following days will be dangerous for you. Now, with you mind soothed, your breakthrough will be a lot easier. However, this place isnt good for practising. If someone disturbed you during your breakthrough, then that would really have catastrophic consequences.

Now that Hong Xiaobao started treading the path of martial arts, he understood Meng Xianji words, and nodded immediately. Then I shall go back, before starting to practise. Hong Xiaobao asked curiously Right, what are the benefits from practicing this martial art?

Meng Xianjis method of practice was unique to this world. Afterall it did not resemble any other techniques that Hong Xiaobao knew of. Meng Xianji didnt reveal too many details on his cultivation art either, so he was really curious about what awaited him.

When you achieve Blood Qis First Boundary, then you can control your whole bodys blood. In effect you would achieve Hundred Poison Immunity ! 1 Meng Xianji said proudly After all, every poison of this world is transported through blood. If, for example, you were bitten by a poisonous snake, the poison would flow through your body, up to your heart, and you would surely die. But, if you practiced to Blood Qis First Boundary, then this would not end so tragically, as you could control your blood to stop the bleeding. You could even force the poisoned blood out of your body! If the toxin cannot enter your body, then it of course wont have any kind of effect on you!

When Meng Xianji explained the theory behind the cultivation art, Hong Xiaobao smiled with understanding.

There is a saying that a brave warrior wouldnt hesitate to sever his arm.2 However when in Blood Qis First Boundary you wouldnt have such an issue at all! As long as you compelled the poison out of your body, then you would be absolutely fine!

Wow, so strong! Hong Xiaobao was really excited, as he whistled with a smile. Practise! We shall go back to practise!

Since he decided on returning to the imperial palace, Hong Xiaobao told Yun Caixiao, and his guards to prepare themselves.

In the imperial palaces Xuan Xiao Pavilion.

Over the last two days, youve grasped the initial success on refining the Blood Qi. To refine your blood, you must use it to break through all of your Secret Holes. Hong Xiaobao was sitting cross-legged, as Meng Xianji explained to him. Concentrate your consciousness on your heart, feel the flow of your blood in your veins.

Hong Xiaobaos spirit concentrated fully on his heart, as he carefully observed the blood in his arteries

Following his blood flow with his consciousness, Hong Xiaobao discovered that right on his Bird Tail acupoint 3>one] the blood flow was a little clogged, so he concentrated on it, trying to feel it, bit by bit.

Hah, you sure are fast! Meng Xianji obviously felt Hong Xiaobaos bodily condition, as he said with a smile Right, the first thing you need to do is to control your Blood Qi, and puncture the Bird Tail point!

Bird Tail point was one of the main acupuncture in the Ren Channel 4. After hitting it, you would experience excruciating pain in your abdominal area. It could even lead to blood stagnation, which most likely would lead to death, as it was one of the 36 death points5 in humans body

Good! Hong Xiaobao braced himself, as he used his consciousness to control his Blood Qi from around 9 Secret Holes, and 9 Primary Points to guide it upon Bird Tail point. He controlled a part of his Blood Qi to stay, and the rest was drawn by the Bird Tail point !

Hong Xiaobao clenched his teeth in pain as he punctured the Bird Tail point !

Pop! A sound of popped balloon resounded, as Hong Xiaobao shook fiercely, and began sweating profusely.

After a moment of pain and shivering, Hong Xiaobao exclaimed in surprise

Success! He wiped sweat from his cold forehead, as he became wild with joy!

Bird Tail was one of the 36 death points. As it lied on the Ren Channel, the slightest mistake could lead to a heart attack! But he had no other way, as it this was his only mean to practice martial arts.

Fortunately he had a teacher that guided him through the whole process, so his breakthrough proceeded without any troubles!

Ha, didnt expect you to succeed, young lad! Meng Xianji was very happy, as he praised him I was afraid that you wouldnt have the balls to do that. Now its all easy from here.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! This is it, this is it!

Feeling the Blood Qi pace back and forth near the Bird Tail point, Hong Xiaobao laughed ecstatically.

Because Hong Xiaobao had already broken through the Bird Tail point, then he would naturally strike the iron while it was hot, and continue to guide his Blood Qi alongside his meridians.

At this time Hong Xiaobao controlled his Blood Qi to go through his lower Ren acupoints: Origin Pass, Sea of Qi, Great Palace, Violet Palace, until his Blood Qi arrived at Heavens Projection, then Lateral Spring as it finally stopped at Cheng Jiang acupuncture point.

When he broke through all of the Ren Channel acupuncture points, he proceeded with breaking his Governing Channel acupoints. First the Long and Rigid, then the Low Back Transporter, up to the Wind Palace. Then came the Back Vertex and One Hundred Meetings. After that came the Upper Star, the Spirit Courtyard, Plain Space and finally the Gum Union6

When he connected Ren Channel and Governing Channel, the remaining Three Hand Yin and Yang Meridians, Three Leg Yin and Yang Meridians, Thrusting Vessel, Belt Vessel, Yin and Yang Heel Vessels, finally Yin and Yang Link Vessels7 were a piece of cake for him!

After a whole life-time of practice, these Jiang Hu masters could probably open up 90 % of their meridians. Meanwhile, Hong Xiaobao connected all of his meridians, in 3 long hours ! 8

It must be known that connecting meridians, without using the True Qi was a concept that was never heard before!

Normally people would connect their meridians using their True Qi. But it was nothing much, because True Qi was only a kind of energy. But breaking through using the blood, a physical thing, was an actual Breakthrough! They were two different things, and couldnt be compared to each other

At this time Hong Xiaobao started connecting other meridians. After his ears, he passed through the corners of his eye, to nose, and following various meridians downwards to his chest, and around his waist, then down to his legs, and his feet. Finally, after 2 additional long hours, 361 Primary Points, 114 Extraordinary Points, 311 Secret Holes, 12 Primary Meridians, and 8 Extraordinary Meridians were connected thoroughly !

Blood Qi was circulating throughout his whole body, and he could easily control all of it !

It must be known that, even if one trained their inner strength to a very high level, they would still have a weak spots. Whether its their internal organs, or something else, there would surely be some kind of a weakness that could be exploited in a fight!

But now with this Limitless Fortune Divine Art, Hong Xiaobaos blood transported more energy to his various body parts! It even cleansed his internal organs. Which was better, and which was worse could be seen easily !

Moreover he could now easily dispose of any kind of poison within his body!

Huu! Hong Xiaobao exhaled a long breath

Hong Xiaobao looked at his originally pale hands that were tinged with red now, and laughed excitedly Ha Ha Ha! I succeeded! You Old Fogies gave me a road to tread on, a road that has never even been heard of before!

Now, with the aid of Blood Qi, my body is simply invincible !

And, although I dont have any true qi, my raw strength should have grown to the extremes

When he said that Hong Xiaobao looked around his room, not too far away in the corner he saw a massive incense burner. He walked to it, embraced it with his hands, as his Blood Qi welled up. He then exhaled with a long Hum! sound, and he lifted it in the air! The gigantic incense burner of 300 jin, was unexpectedly lifted by a cripple without the slightest bit of True Qi, as if it was feather pillow!

Using only his raw strength he could lift more than 300 jin with ease!

Hong Xiaobao put down the censer as he laughed in delight.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ive succeeded, Ive finally succeeded! Now I can finally be promoted, and get a salary raise! Ha Ha, I can get married to the woman I love, and step onto the peak of life! Ha Ha Ha!

1.Hundred here doesnt necessarily mean exactly hundred, as it could mean numerous poison immunity ↩
    2.Chinese idiom, where if a warrior was bitten by a poisonous snake, he would cut his arm off to prevent poison from spreading. Its meaning is to not hesitate to do something ↩
    3. This pic ↩
    4.死穴 literally translates as death/deadly/lethal points, but it could mean a weak spot/achilles heel ↩
    5.Ok, heres the background about this blather, remember Microcosmic Orbit ? Ren Channel is the blue line, whilst Governing 6. Channel is the red line. So basically Hong Xiaobao has made a full cycle now, a free flow of energy of sorts. Each and every acupuncture point that was stated above is somewhere on these lines. You can check them yourself : Ren Channel abbreviation is Ren-(some number here), whilst Governing Channel abbreviation is Du-(some number here) ↩
    7.Basically every other meridian in his body ↩
    8.Long hour = 2 hours, short hour = 1 hour ↩

Chapter Link:

http://lightnovels.world/the-nine-go...ds-chapter-26/

Chapter 26 : Placing the love of thousands into one

Oy you stinky brat, tell me, is this the Old Mans cultivation art good? Now that Hong Xiaobao succeeded, Meng Xianji was extremely proud of him. After all, his cultivation art was something that others couldnt even think of, let alone practise it ! And although it only had two boundaries, it was still an extremely rare martial art !

Good, it is quite good indeed! Hong Xiaobao said cheerfully.

When he said that, a loud Growl~ could be heard from Hong Xiaobaos stomach. He fell down on the floor, and started trembling in hunger.

How am I suddenly so hungry ? Beads of sweat poured down Hong Xiaobaos forehead This is something connected to my Greedy Wolfs Body, right ? Swallowing the Heavens Phase ?

Naturally Meng Xianji smiled Youve already reached 18 years old and now that you feel this intense hunger, it means that youve formally entered Swallowing the Heavens Phase ! From now on you can eat whatever you want ! Especially these spirit medicinesthey are extremely useful to your cultivation !

The most major characteristic of Swallowing the Heavens Phase was eating !

Good! Then I wont be polite! Hong Xiaobao said with a nod, as he went out of his chamber and shouted Guards! Guards! Come quickly, or this Princes life is not guaranteed to be kept !

His shout has attracted the attention of all guards, that came running to him, as fast as they could. The guards leader came running first, so he asked Your Highness, are you alright ? Is there an assassin ?!

No, there is not, but its a much more serious matterI am hungry Hong Xiaobao said. He then asked Last time, I asked for an artisan to make a thing for me. Was it delivered ?

Yes, it was The guards leader wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said Over the last few days, we were in the Great Healthcare, so we had no chance to install it. Ill immediately order for my brothers to install it now !

A few days earlier, Hong Xiaobao had ordered a craftsman to build everything needed for a methane-gathering pit to work. From pots, pans, and tableware sets, to pipes that connected the methane pit to a stove burner, finally various types of valves that regulated heat. Everything could be found there!

And although this world did not have the woven wire meshes, and other high-end things, but ordering them from a skilled blacksmith was not a problem at all!

Hong Xiaobao took one vacant room in the Xuan Xiao Pavilion, and ordered for the burner with the stove plate, tableware, seasonings, tables and chairs to be put in it. Afterwards, he went to the Spiritual Medicine Hall in the imperial palace, to look for some spirit medicine for him to eat.

As he was walking out of the Xuan Xiao Pavilion, he met Emperor Hong Wenqing on a walk with his wife, Empress Qiao Xianxian. There was also a two meters high fellow walking behind them with Yun Caixiao at the side. They were all heading towards Xuan Xiao Pavilion.

Xiaobao, what are you doing? When Hong Wenqing saw Hong Xiaobao he smiled, and said I heard that two days back you had quite the encounter A seven-star martial artist was frightened by you, right?

Evidently, the matter of him scaring Guan Juxiong was already known to Hong Wenqing, so Hong Xiaobao wasnt going to hide anything Hah, I was just lucky that, that Big Stupid Bear was quite narrow-minded. Right, Father Emperor, what brings you and Mother Empress here? As he said that, he bowed to the Empress Child greets his Mother Empress Then he also greeted the big fellow and Yun Caixiao Hey, Third Brother! Hey, Little Sister Caixiao

Empress was wearing a white Daxiushan. 1which was dripping to the floor. She had dark black hair, and the face of a flower, with golden jewelry dangling from her hair, which was combed in a simple bun. Her beautiful eyes were full of color, and her faint smile made her seem ethereal.

Ha Ha, quite good Empress gently smiled at Hong Xiaobao as she said By calculating the time, you shouldve turned 18 years old already. Your Father Emperor and I, wanted to have a look at you. And if it is convenient, we could eat a dinner together

So originally they wanted to celebrate his birthday!

Come, Father! Come Mother! Hong Xiaobao grinned under his nose as he brought Emperor Hong Wenqing, and Empress Qiao Xianxian toward the Xuan Xiao Pavilion. When they crossed the gates, he shouted Guys, come quickly and welcome my Father Emperor and my Mother Empress!

He didnt need to shout, as these guards already saw The Emperor and Empress coming, so they were already prostrating themselves before the entrance. The leader of the guards said, without looking up We have seen your Majesty! We have seen the Empress!

Stand up Hong Wenqing was very gentle towards them These days mustve been hard for you. When we go back, go look for the Minister of Internal Affairs and ask for some payment

We thank your Majesty!! These guards shouted in unison, as they were secretly rejoicing. Serving the Ninth Prince was the best thing that could happen to them in this life !

Hong Xiaobao then led his Father Emperor, his Mother Empress, his third brother and his little sister Caixiao into the room that he prepared earlier.

Xiaobao, what are these things ? When they came into the hall, Hong Wenqing saw all the tableware, stove burner and seasonings, and he was secretly shocked ! He patted Hong Xiaobao on his back, and asked Whats wrong, since you cant practice martial arts, you decided to become a chef?

Qiao Xianxian also came, and hugged her son. She said lovingly Bao Er, even if you cant practice martial arts, you will not be bullied in here, So you dont have to worry.

Hong Xiaobao looked at his mother in affection as he said Thank you mother, but you dont have to concern yourself with this. Hong Xiaobao said, full of smiles. He then pulled that big fellow away, and said secretly Third brother, come with me ! Today I will give my Father Emperor a pleasant surprise!

Good ! Said Third Prince. His name was Hong Haoyun, and his martial arts talent was quite splendid, but he was simple-hearted. Therefore he didnt speak that much, neither to his parents nor his other siblings. The only person he opened up before was Hong Xiaobao. In the first place he should have been practising his martial arts now. But when he heard that it was his younger brother, Hong Xiaobao eighteenth birthday, he stopped his training to come and celebrate it with him.

Then Hong Xiaobao and Hong Haoyun exited the Xuan Xiao Pavilion, and went directly to the Spiritual Hall. When they arrived, the two guardsmen that were patrolling there bowed to both of them in respect.

We greet Ninth Prince, His Highness ! We greet Third Prince, His Highness ! What could possibly be reason for two princes arrival? Could it be that the Ninth Prince is intending to take some Spirit Medicine to eat?

Hong Xiaobao has come here before, but at that time guards did not let him enter. Therefore, the eight years old Hong Xiaobao caused a big ruckus about it, and when His Father heard of it, he just said If Xiaobao wants to enter, then you should let him enter. If he wants to eat spirit medicine, then let him eat it. If somebody dares to violate this rule, then I want his head !

Hence, from that time onwards Hong Xiaobao was free to enter anywhere in the imperial palace.

I want to take a few Spirit Fruits, to eat as a snack This wasnt any kind of restricted area for him, so Hong Xiaobao confidently pushed the gate inside. He asked Are there any new goods?

There are! The guardsmen hurried to give Hong Xiaobao a report. Recently we received a tribute from a southern county. Weve not only received some Heavens Spirit Fruit, but also some of the Moons Grass, which is a very good Spirit Medicine! After eating it, it can promote up to 2 months of cultivation time ! The taste is also delicious ! When this guard said that it could promote 2 months of cultivation time, he did not think it through. When he remembered that Hong Xiaobao could not bring forth the True Qi he changed his statement quickly, in order to avoid embarrassing the Ninth Prince.

Good, let me have a look Hong Xiaobao did not mind his slip of tongue, as he went inside with Hong Haoyun. Third brother, you are so strong, help me gather some dozens of Jin Spirit Herbs for my Father Emperors suprise ! Of course, Hong Xiaobao could bring the herbs all by himself, but he didnt want reveal his strength yet. As he wanted to surprise both his Father Emperor and his Mother Empress.

Good Hong Haoyun did not talk much, as he said straight-forwardly.

After they entered, one of the guards sighed Oh Ninth Prince is really placing the the love of thousands in one. 2 As he measures the Spirit Medicines in Jin!

Literally means Long Sleeved Gown, and it looks like this.
    This is from a poem composed by Bai Juyi (Hes quite famous in China), and it is called The Song of Eternal Sorrow, as it depicts quite the tragic love story between the Emperor and his Wife. In this poem the Emperor, even though he had 3000 concubines, loved only his wife. She was later conspired against and killed. Presently it means a person who is loved by many.

Chapter 27: Unique flavor is mesmerizing

The imperial palaces Spiritual Medicine Hall was not that big, as it was uncomparable to the Six Great Orthodoxies Medicine Pavilions. In fact each type of Spirit Medicine in here had the quantity of only several jin. Having more would be useless though, because the best effect one would get by eating a Spirit Medicine, would be after the first time. Every other time would have less and less of an effect, until it would bring no effects at all!

Hong Xiaobao entered the Spirit Medicine Hall with his Third Brother, Hong Haoyun. But because Haoyun was a simple-hearted fellow, he just sat down in the corner to meditate, and let Hong Xiaobao choose the medicine.

Hah, kidalthough the quantity of these Spirit Medicines isnt that big, but the variety is considerable! Because there was no one around, Meng Xianji revealed himself from the bracelet, as he looked at the surrounding Spirit Medicine. Profound Yuan Grass, Bone Cleansing Flower, Four Circle Fungus, Purple Jade Fruit all are quite decent !

It is only natural! Hong Xiaobao already ate a lot of them as his snack, so he already knew that they were precious goods indeed. In addition he already had a martial arts foundation so he could increase his skill! But he knew that eating these medicines randomly could be disastrous for him. Therefore, he asked Meng Xianji Old Man, which of these are edible for the present me?

Youve just broken through, so you cannot eat too efficacious herbshmmm, for the present you the best thing would be that Profound Yuan Grass, and that Purple Jade Fruit, Meng Xianji said leisurely. Profound Yuan Grass increases up to two months of cultivation time, and Purple Jade Fruit can increase up to four months of cultivation time. All in all, that equals to a half of year cultivation time, so it is quite suitable for you now. If you overdosed with Spirit Medicines, then it could lead to an energy rebellion.

Each Spirit Medicine effect was different, and you couldnt just eat them randomly.

You could give some change to a child for a snack, but if you gave him 50 000 to spend, then it would be very dangerous as it could bring an unexpected calamity.

Good! Hong Xiaobao took a nearby bag for these medicines, then he asked, Do I just eat it like that? No cooking, or anything? Normally, any other person would just directly eat these Spirit Herbs, but the Ninth Princes standards were a little high, so he asked Meng Xianji about it.

Tasteless! He hadnt actually thought that Meng Xianji would decisively shake his head. You have a Greedy Wolfs Body! Wouldnt eating it without cooking spoil all the fun?! Come, Ill teach you how to savour your food! Didnt you make a kitchen earlier? Bring me there! Ill teach you how to make Profound Yuan and Purple Jade Soup! Its unique flavor is mesmerizing!

At that moment Hong Xiaobao was dumbstruck; (⊙.⊙)

Haha, good! Good! Even if he was a glutton, he should appreciate the taste of things he ate! How could these thing taste well, when in raw state?! Cooking them would be the only proper way! HaHaHa!

You Old Man, is it possible that you can cook? Hong Xiaobao said surprised.

This Old Fool is a master chef at the Godly Craftsman level! At this time, a voice conveyed from inside the bracelet. It was Xiao Sanshao. Listen to him carefully, and after you have gained some strength, hell teach you all the delicious cuisines that exists! Theyll also be helpful to you in another way!

Its rare for you to praise me, hah ! Meng Xianji said. Right, when the opportunity comes Ill teach you better things, but right now we are a little short on the ingredients. For example its a little pity that you dont have any Demonic Beast meat here

Generally speaking, the meat of Demonic Beasts would help the physical growth. But its spoilage was really quick, so it could be held for a maximum of two to five days.

Tian Can! Tian Can! Wake up! Meng Xianji called. Come out faster, you are needed here! He was the Godly Craftsman level chef, while Tian Can was called the Medicine Immortal! His proficiency in alchemy was immeasurably deep!

Yes, Yes, Tian Can said with a sleepy voice. You Old Foggy, why are you suddenly so compassionate?

Nonsense, this boy has the Greedy Wolfs Body, and this Fathers cooking is one of the best in the world! We are destined for each other! Meng Xianji said sincerely. It wasnt that difficult to understand either, as he was a Divine Chef, so he appreciated seeing people eat his cooking. Therefore Hong Xiaobao, this Divine Glutton, naturally received his favor.

Good! Tian Can said languidly. Kid, you did not ask me this before, so what kind of an Spirit Pill do you want to make?

Eh?! Hong Xiaobao exclaimed. You didnt tell me what type of herbs I shouldve brought, so I brought everything that I could After he had said this, he thought for a while, and said Tell me Old Man, what would suit my wife-to-be? She is a 2 star martial artist, so she does have some skillRight I cannot leave out my Third Brother. Theres also my Father Emperor, and my Mother Empress, and my several elder sisters. He was counting all the people on his fingers.

En, he could eat these Spirit Medicines as vegetables, in an uncooked form. But his Father, Mother, Elder Sisters, and his Third Brother didnt have his gluttonous physique, so their Medicines needed to be refined.

No wonder that Meng Xianji dotes on you. Tian Cans words were a little warmer this time. You are not indifferent to other people, and I appreciate this attitude very much. Ok, bring me two jins of Bone Cleansing Flower, four jins of Four Circle Fungus, three jins of Dragons Strength Fruit, and six jins of Pure Spirit Root.

Good, theres no problem. Hong Xiaobao started to collect all the medicines. While he was collecting them, he asked, What is this Medicine Pill? What are its effects?

Tian Can said slowly, These materials are used for a third level medicine pill called, Dragon Spirit Powder. When your fiancee achieves the 3 star boundary, then it will be very helpful to her. As for the others, you wont be able to bear the pressure of refining the pill for now, so you should take your time.

Hong Xiaobao was flabbergasted ( * ο *).

Dragon Spirit Powder!!! Hong Xiaobao said with amazement. It is said that only the alchemist from those famous schools can refine this High Huang Grade pill! And only Core Disciples have the qualification to take this pill, as it can promote up to three years of cultivation! Old Man, you arent tricking me right? Do I have the qualifications to make this pill?

High Huang Grade? What kind of garbage is that? Tian Can said with a disdainful smile. These annoying classifications are unknown to me .Tell me, how do you compartmentalize the pills of your world ?

Eh? Is it really that annoying?!

Hong Xiaobao hurried to explain. Medicine pills are divided into Heaven rank, Earth Rank, Profound rank and Huang rank. Each rank is further divided into high, middle and low ranks. High rank is the best, while low rank is the worst

So, basically from first to twelfth level? At this time fatty Xi Hong revealed himself, and said with a smile. This classification system is useless in fact it is as basic as 1 2 3. This type of thing is already meaningless to us, as we are of higher realm than that. So basically, this High Huang Grade pil is roughly equivalent to Third Level medicine pill, right? Tian Can could easily make thousands of them.

Tian Can said with a nod, Em, Third Level medicine pill could only be considered basics of the basics!

http://lightnovels.world/the-nine-go...ds-chapter-28/
    Chapter 28 : "Promising Idea"

High Huang Grade medicine pill could only be considered garbage?!

When Hong Xiaobao heard that, he felt that his world views were expanded! These famous schools treated this kind of pill as a treasure, but in the eyes of his Grandfathers, it was only considered the basics of the basics!

Ohhh, it sure is fierce! Hong Xiaobao said Do we go back to prepare for the refining?

En, lets go back Tian Can said with a nod You go ahead, ill rest first *yawn* .

Since he finished his business here, he prepared to return to the Xuan Xiao Pavilion.

There were much more precious herbs in this Spirit Medicine Hall, but Hong Xiaobao didnt worry. After all he couldnt use the majority of them now, but he could always come back here later.

Third Brother, Im ready Hong Xiaobao called his Third Brother, as he gave him instructions about the different Spirit Medicines Take these, that and those too, ok?

En, Hong Haoyun took all the Spirit Medicines that Hong Xiaobao ordered. They weighted at least several dozens of jin, but it was nothing for him. Younger Brother Bao, is it all? Maybe you should take some more? His thoughts were simple, since Hong Xiaobao was his most beloved younger brother, then even if they emptied this place, it would be nothing.

Ha Ha , these are enough, Third Brother. Hong Xiaobao said laughingly Lets go back to the Xuan Xiao Pavilion Third Brother, and ill make something delicious for you.

When they returned to the Xuan Xiao Pavilion, Emperor Hong Wenqing, and Empress Qiao Xianxian were still there, as they were waiting for Hong Xiaobaos pleasant surprise.

After all these years they understood that he was not a person that could be measured with normal means. In addition they really loved Hong Xiaobao, so even if they were responsible for many things in the country, they would still be waiting for Hong Xiaobao.

Father Emperor, I came back! Hong Xiaobao shouted when he crossed the gate Mother, Father, wait a bit more for me, Ill go to the kitchen to prepare some food for us!

This little wretch... Hong Wenqing ridiculed, then he came to the kitchen and stood at the back. I heard that this something-gathering pit you made lately is capable of inflammation is this true?

Hong Wenqing was actually very interested in this methane-gathering pit He knew that coal could ignite, and so did wood. But could some gas also be ignitable?

Heh, of course its true. Hong Xiaobao said with a grin, as he unscrewed some valves. You could smell a specific smell spread throughout the air from the stove. He then lit a small stick and brought it upon the stove plate. Then a golden flame popped up, and started to burn steadily.

Ohhhh, it really is ignitable Hong Wenqing said with surprise. Then, he laughed and said to Hong Xiaobao You are worthily my son! This idea, its definetly promisable! Ha Ha Ha, if this could be installed in every household, then it could help save some of the simple peoples expenditures!

Hah, its not its only usage! Hong Xiaobao explained to his father, This thing is ignitable, but this methane-gathering pit could also be used as a manure! It could also replace a latrine, and it saves a lot of space!

Hong Wenqing knew what benefits this methane gathering pit could bring, so he was very thankful to Hong Xiaobao.

Oh, Hong Xiaobao, people of our country sure are lucky to have you! Hong Wenqing sighed, then he left the kitchen.

After going back, Hong Wenqing decided to call his ministers to popularize this invention throughout the country. This thing had only benefits, and it could bring no harm whatsoever!

His son was very intelligent, so he did not nurture him in vain!

It was just a pity that he could not practice.

Hong Wenqing sighed with emotion Destiny is absolute! At least he will not suffer any injustice inside the imperial palace. Its just a pity, because if he wont be able to practice martial arts, then im afraid that I would see him turn white-haired

Hong Wenqing was a martial artist, so his longevity was certain, but Hong Xiaobao was unable to bring any True Qi forth, as such, it was likely that Hong Wenqing would see Hong Xiaobao pass away, so he was very uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen.

Hong Xiaobao was proceeding with Meng Xianjis instructions Put up water to boil Good, now put some Profound Yuan Grass inside Now put some peeled Purple Jade Fruit skin inside. Good now, do it now!

Now put the Purple Jade Fruit inside, fast, FAST! Yes, yes, thats right. Now throw out the Profound Yuan Grass, as it is very unnatractive good, good!

Add some salt and black pepper! Dont forget the hot pepper too! Put some raw eggs for the taste! Right, and some more seasoning in! Fast, what are you thinking about?! Yes, good, now leave it!

*Crash* When Hong Xiaobao left the pot, a sweet frangrance spreaded through the room. It was so strong that Hong Wenqing came from another room What is this flavor? It is so strong! Tell me Hong Xiaobao, are you some kind of a master chef in disguise?!

Empress Qiao Xianxian also came into the kitchen and said with a charming smile So sweet Xiaobao, I really wonder what kind of dish you made She said proudly.

Although her precious son couldnt practice martial arts, he was an absolute genius in every other aspect, so she was content with that.

Hah, Father Emperor, Mother Queen, please do taste this new dish I made! Hong Xiaobao said with a laugh, as he put five bowls of soup on the table. Hong Wenqing sniffed the soup carefuly, and then he said loudly Such fragrance! My Xiaobao, I wont be polite, and taste this soup first then! Hong Wenqing brought the spoon to his mouth, and ate the soup. He then exlaimed in delight, and suprise Ohhh, this soup is certainly good but Hong Xiaobao, did I taste the Purple Jade Fruit in it? Hmmm, its not quite right there must be something more to this

Father Emperor, you are right! Hong Xiaobao said with a grin The name of this soup is Profound Yuan and Purple Jade Soup, I put some Profound Yuan Grass and Purple Jade Fruit inside. Theres also some seasoning, and raw eggs in it

Whaaat?! Listening to Hong Xiaobaos words, Hong Wenqing, Qiao Xianxian, Yun Caixiao and Hong Haoyun were completely shocked!

Hong Wenqing said with amazement Xiaobao, your meaning is, that you did not take these Spirit Medicines as a snack, but you used them as igredients for this soup?!