Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nine Godheads by 辰机唐红豆 (Chen Tang)

Exclamation The Nine Godheads by 辰机唐红豆 (Chen Tang)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.wp.com/lightnovels.world/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3615059_21_73-N.jpg')

Chinese Title:
    九重神格
    Alternative Title: Seventh Heaven
    Author: 辰机唐红豆 / Chen Tang
    Novel Status: Finished
    Chapters in Raw: 332
    Translator: Loathsome

Synopsis:
    Its a trend to take your grandfather along with you when passing through to another world, but we have kind of been cheatedhave you ever experienced buy one get eight free?
    Hong Xiaobao: This opponent is a bit formidable. All you old-timers, hurry up and save me please! If you dont appear, then this prince is going to get angry!
    Demon Emperor Meng Xianji: Mockers, kill! Those who defy me, kill! Strong people, eat! Valuable treasures and materials, eat! Good equipment, steal!
    Wine God Xiao Sanshao: Why must you be so brutal? If theres something wrong, can we not just all sit down and have a nice chat? Ill teach you how to taste wine, youngster!
    Medicine Immortal Tian Can: You guys chat first. My condition today isnt very good, so Ill go rest first. If you want to concoct some medicine, tell me after I wake up.
    Godly Craftsman Xi Hong: Didnt I just upgrade your equipment yesterday? What are you afraid of? Attack, youngster! Isnt that right, Chen Nan?
    Formation Spirit Chen Nan: En. How about you go ask Mao Yue.
    Beast Emperor Mao Yue: Todays sunshine is too bright. Im recalling that cat of mine who died because of menstrual pain.
    Hong Xiaobao: Can you guys not be so misleading?

Genre: Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Romance, Xuanhuan

Site: Light Novels World

Table Of Contents: Novel Chapter Index
    Last edited by LightNovels.World; 06-23-16 at 01:11 PM.

Chapter 1: The Frivolous Ninth Prince

My name is Hong Xiaobao. I am an extremely superior and awesome spendthrift rich kid, but on one dark and windy night where I could not even see my own fingers, I was mysteriously kicked to another place by my old man.

The moment I passed into another a dimension, I recalled the countless things I learned in schoolI cant do any of them.

Tianyun Continent, in the Chiyun Empires imperial palace, Emperor Hong Wenqings study in the Xuan Qing Pavilion.

Your Majesty, a guard hurriedly came over to report: Preceptor Yun has come back from his twelve years of traveling. Right now, he is awaiting Your Majesty in Xuan Yang Hall.

Oh? The Preceptor has returned? Hearing the guards words, Emperor Hong Wenqing went blank, then put down the report in his hands and got up with a smile: Inform him that We are coming.

Hong Wenqing was forty-eight years old and Chiyun Empires eighteenth emperor. His face was handsome and his appearance stately. Furthermore, he loved the common people as much as his own children, thus receiving their love and respect in return. He could be considered to be one of the rulers who governed his country the right way.

Yes. The guard received the command and was just about to depart when he suddenly halted his steps and continued: Oh, right. Your Majesty, besides Lord Preceptor and his daughter Yun Caixiao, there is another youth. Your subordinate did a secret investigation; it is said that he is Ye Jinning, the son of Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder Ye Feihong.

The son of Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder? Hong Wenqing furrowed his eyebrows, then lightly waved his hand: You may go ahead first.

Yes.

After the guard departed, Hong Wenqing sank into thought. Instead of dressing in imperial attire, he specifically put on casual wear, then rubbed the stubble on his chin and murmured: Preceptor Yun has traveled for twelve years now. Could it be that his return is related to the engagement? En, based on the age, it is probably so. However, why is it that the son of Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder has come too?

Within the Xuan Yang main hall.

Haha, after not seeing you for twelve years, Preceptors bearing has become even more outstanding than in the past. Im sure youve progressed in your martial studies as well. Worthy to be praised *ah. The moment Emperor Hong Wenqing entered into the main conference hall, he caught sight of a man wearing a cyan robe who hastily took two steps forward to grasp hands with him. Letting out hearty laughter, Hong Wenqing said: Separating for twelve years is truly trying to kill me!
    (*TL: sentence particle indicating affirmation)

The middle-aged man looked to be around fifty years old. He held a goose-feather fan in his hand and had two cyan head coverings on his head. Three locks of facial hair hung below his jaw, giving him the appearance of an immortal being and bringing about a lofty air.

To be able to make Emperor Hong Wenqing treat him in such a manner, he was precisely Chiyun Empires national protector and martial deity, acclaimed as Preceptor and an 8-star martial artist, Yun Shengxuan!

Your Majesty is too courteous. As national protector and martial deity, the relationship between Yun Shengxuan and Hong Wenqing was exceedingly good. To act on equal footing was not out of ones expectations either, so Yun Shengxuan said with a faint smile: The reason why *Yun has returned is actually for my daughter Caixiaos marriage affair.
    (*TL: refers to himself as 云某. 云 = his surname, and 某 simply refers to himself)

As expected!

Hearing Yun Shengxuans words, Hong Wenqing immediately looked toward the young lady standing not far away from Yun Shengxuan.

The young lady was dressed in a light green cheongsam, and seemed to be at the flowering age of sixteen. Her eyes seemed watery, bright and limpid, while her skin was like congealed fat, snowy white and suffused with hint of pink, seeming as though one could squeeze water out of it. She had a pair of jade hands with ten long, slender fingers that seemed bonelessly soft, and they lightly grasped onto a dark green jade pipe. A head of fine black hair extending to her waist danced along with the wind, and her appearance was as marvelous and pure as a celestial being.

Yun Caixiao greets His Majesty. Seeing Hong Wenqing look in her direction, the young lady greeted him at once.

A person of absolutely beauty and optimal background.

This was no other than the apple of national protector and martial deity Yun Shengxuans eye, his beloved daughter Yun Caixiao!

Aiyah, in the twelve years we havent seen each other, Caixiao has actually grown to become this beautiful! Hong Wenqing had already noticed this outstanding young lady a while ago, but now that he had received confirmation of her identity, the more appreciative he was as he spoke with a laugh: We are not outsiders, so how about you call me Uncle. This way, it makes us seem closer.

Yun Caixiao answered with a soft En as her response.

After the two of them exchanged pleasantries, Hong Wenqing finally took a look at the youth whom the guard spoke of and asked with a faint smile: This young gallant is.

Hearing Hong Wenqings inquiry, the youth immediately cupped his hand in greeting: Ye Jinning, son of the Second Elder of one of the Six Great Orthodoxies, Thunder Sound Pavilion, greets His Majesty. This Ye Jinnings appearance was quite majestic. He had sword-like eyebrows, shining eyes, and was dressed in clothing as white as snow, giving him good image. However, although he was greeting Hong Wenqing, his eyes occasionally flitted surreptitiously towards Yun Caixiao, which made for weird behavior.

En, a valiant youth. Not bad, not bad. Ye Jinnings expression was immediately noticed by Hong Wenqing, so Hong Wenqing understood what was going on at once. His eyebrows knitted together slightly, but eased up very soon. Giving a slight nod of his head, he spoke to himself inwardly: Because Caixiao possessed outstanding talent when she was young, she was sent to Thunder Sound Pavilion of the Six Great Orthodoxies to cultivate. She has returned now, but is accompanied by such a person. It seems todays matters will not be so simple.

Haha, Your Majesty, Yun Shengxuan gently waved his fan after the introductions and gave a soft reminder: According to the marriage agreement that year, I do not know if Ninth Prince is still well?

For the Chiyun Empire, every emperor and their respective generations protective martial deity had to set up a marriage agreement to strengthen the friendship between the two sides.

If the protective martial deity chose a male, the emperors side would choose a princess to marry off; if the protective martial deitys side was a female, the emperors side would choose a prince to take her as a wife.

This generations protective martial deity Yun Shengxuan only had one daughter, so Hong Wenqing chose a prince to set up the marriage agreement, and this chosen prince was precisely the one whose age was the same as Yun Caixiao. He was the beloved Ninth Prince who received the most favor from Hong Wenqing, Hong Xiaobao!

The reason why he was called Hong Xiaobao was because when he was born, the Ninth Princes condition was quite weak. Furthermore, he was the youngest of the children, so his name turned out to be Xiaobao. Its meaning conveyed the hope that he would be as strong as a family treasurenow that this was mentioned, it should be said that this name was actually personally chosen by Yun Shengxuan himself.
    (TL: Xiaobao = 小宝 little treasure)

Ai, my familys Xiaobao, this child. Reminded of the ninth child who he loved the most yet also suffered the most headaches for, Hong Wenqing was a bit depressed: His days are actually spent quite happily. Its just that he is a bit frivolous and causes peoples head to hurt.

Oh? Frivolous? Hearing these words, Yun Shengxuan immediately knit his eyebrows and said: Could it be that he never cultivated the《Flowing Dragon Claw Art》I left him that year?

Yun Shengxuan was already aware that Hong Xiaobaos physique was a bit weak, so he specifically left behind a special art before he went traveling to tell Hong Xiaobao to strengthen his physique. However, listening to Hong Wenqings words, it seemed that he has not cultivated the art?

Ai, its hard to explain ah. Hong Wenqing let out a long sigh and shook his head helplessly, saying: Preceptor, its still better that you come with me to take a look before discussing this.

What was the matter? It seemed that the situation was not quite right.

Yun Shengxuan exchanged a look with his daughter Yun Caixiao, then they both nodded: Alright. Just like that, they departed from the hall and headed towards the Ninth Princes Xuan Xiao Pavilion. On the road, Ye Jinning followed closely next to Yun Caixiao. Seeing this, Hong Wenqing was already quite clear about the situation.

However, once they entered through Xuan Xiao Pavilions entrance, they saw a countless number of servants scurrying about with shovels and spades in their hands. At the same time, a repugnant smell wafted over, and when Hong Wenqing and the others turned their heads to look, they unexpectedly saw several servants pushing in a cartful of dung!

The Yun Shengxuan who always carried a graceful bearing and seemed to give off the air of a transcendent being was immediately stunned into a daze: What is all this?

The so-called phrase of when something unexpected occurs, there will always be a devil behind it was a perfect summary of the situation, so the four people were no longer alarmed. Hong Wenqing prevented the servants who wished to pay their respects from speaking and gestured to keep silent. He then followed behind them and took a look to see exactly what was going on.

As they walked forward, the four peoples ears immediately heard a voice that sounded a bit youthful

Ai, the actions must be done a bit more carefully, do you hear me? This is the most important step. No errors can be made! The voice seemed to sound like a twenty-year-old. Although it was not deep or strong, it was still quite comfortable on the ears, and Hong Wenqing spoke with a laugh: This child, Xiaobao, is doing something I cant understand. Lets first take a look!

Yun Shengxuan and Yun Caixiao were also quite curious, although Ye Jinning simply smirked and revealed a smile of disdain. The three of them tolerated the stench as they followed behind Hong Wenqing and look for a concealed area to observe secretly.

This place was located in the rear garden of the Xuan Xiao Pavilion, so the greenery was thick and verdant while little bridges bent over flowing water, resulting in immensely beautiful scenery. On the other hand, Ninth Prince Hong Xiaobao was currently in the middle of directing the servants to dig something. At the same time, the servants even placed a good amount of metal piping, ceramic instruments, and wooden material in the ground. The most fascinating thing was that in a place not far away from Hong Xiaobao, there was a bizarre, porcelain object.

The object had a circular opening while there was a pedestal-like base at the bottom. At the posterior end, there was even a square-shaped chest whose use was unknown.

However, the answer to this question was very quickly made known to the four of them when they heard Hong Xiaobao saying: All of you be careful! This is the toilet that I recently developed you know? Its very precious and manufactured using porcelain. Dont break it!

Toilet? What was that?

Resisting the curiosity in their hearts, the four of them continued observing.

Right, right, right, just like that. Keep digging, en. A bit deeper, bigger! It must be straight from the top to the bottom! Hong Xiaobao continued to direct the servants, but did not expect one of them to suddenly shout out in the middle of digging: Ninth Prince, Ive dug something up!

Hong Xiaobao responded curiously: What thing? Let me see!

Here it is. The servant hastily placed the object in Ninth Prince Hong Xiaobaos hand. The object was quite dirty and caked with mud. However, Hong Xiaobao did not care the least bit and instead used his sleeve to wipe it clean to finally see what it was.

It was an extremely pretty bracelet with nine gems embedded into it, and their colors were red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, black, and white. Even a vapor was faintly being emitted from the gems, and under the princes touch, it still felt warm, which was something quite magical.

A good item! Hong Xiaobao was delighted and directly placed it onto his wrist while laughing: Everybody is rewarded two taels. Go receive it yourself when you return!

All the servants were deeply grateful: Many thanks to Ninth Prince! They then continued digging!

This digging process took nearly an entire hour until it was finally finished. The Ninth Prince first ordered people to place the porcelain sheet that was around two meters long into the ground, then directed them to bring the cart of dung over. Covering his nose to shield it from the awful stench, he told them to pile the entire cart of dung insidenow it was even stinkier.

After all this was finished, they affixed a board to the ground and finally fastened the toilet on top of it. A light breeze blew over, signalling a conclusion to the entire process.

Xiaobao, what are you tinkering with? Only after Hong Wenqing and the others saw that the servants began constructing a small shed around the toilet did they walk over. Upon arrival, Hong Wenqing pointed towards the toilet and asked: What is this thing used for?

Seeing how his imperial father asked, Hong Xiaobao chuckled with a bit of embarrassment and then answered: I call this object a flushing toilet. It is actually quite useful! When you go to the latrine, you only need to sit on it to do your business. After you are done with your business, pressing on this mechanism will cause water to flow down and wash it clean. It is very practical!

You fiddled around for nearly half a day just to produce a latrine?! Hong Wenqing and the others were dumbstruck!

Yun Shengxuan and Yun Caixiao were especially surprised as they dropped their jaws in stupefaction after hearing his words! On the other hand, Ye Jinning simply turned his body around, his shoulders shaking nonstop.

Previously, Hong Wenqing called the Ninth Prince frivolous. It seemed that it was quite true!

Ah. Of course, it is not just a latrine, Hong Xiaobao gleefully responded: This is one of my new inventions. I call it a methane tank! In simple terms, just think of it as. Mhmm, when the yellow and white stuff ferments here, it will result in a sort of gaseous form which can be used to help ignite a fire for cooking. It is convenient, environmentally friendly, and very easily used!

Yun Shengxuan could no longer continue listeningfailing to train properly and instead messing around with all these things. Was it useful?

En, Xiaobao ah, Yun Shengxuan took a step forward: Have you practiced the《Flowing Dragon Claw Art》I left for you before?

Are *you Uncle Yun? Seeing Yun Shengxuan, Hong Xiaobao hastily came forth to greet him: Uncle Yun, long time no see! Of course I would definitely have practiced the cultivation method you left me!

Then how is it coming along? How about you show it to me? Yun Shengxuan asked urgently.

Ah, Im afraid that wont do, Hong Xiaobao responded with some embarrassment: Its true that Ive practiced it, but I havent ever succeeded!

At this moment, Yun Caixiao really could not listen to him anymore. Furrowing her eyebrows, she turned her body around while Ye Jinning scoffed and inched close to her ear, saying softly: As expected, it seems that your fianc is exactly like the rumors describe. Not only is he frivolous, hes also a cripple!

Chapter 2: I Bought a Stone Tablet Last Year; Its Super Wear Resistant! (The Implications)

Havent succeeded?! After the ever calm Yun Shengxuan heard that the《Flowing Dragon Claw Art》had not been successfully learned, he could no longer keep his calm: This《Flowing Dragon Claw Art》is no more than the most simple 1st level of martial learning. As long as you can condense a bit of true qi, you can cultivate. How can you not have succeeded?

And no wonder he was so flabbergasted.

In this world, cultivation methods were split into nine levels. The first was the simplest, but its power was also the weakest. The ninth was the strongest and could be said to be top-notch. However, it was also the hardest to practice.

Previously, Yun Shengxuan saw that Hong Xiaobaos physique was weak, so he gave him the 1st level of martial learning to make it easier for him to take the first step of building his foundation. After building a foundation, he would then learn more profound martial learnings at a gradual pace, taking it step by step.

After all, all things should be explained sequentially. It is obvious that teaching a person who does not even know addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division how to do calculus would not be very realistic.

But Hong Xiaobao could not even succeed in the 1st level of martial learning? As long as the farmers who worked the fields could recognize the words, even they would be able to bring about some results, would they not?

Its true that I havent succeeded, said the embarrassed Hong Xiaobao: I dont even know whats wrong, and I just cant condense any true qi. At first, I did not believe this cruel reality, but later on. Not believing did not do anything either!

You couldnt produce any true qi? After hearing these words, Yun Shengxuan actually began pondering: Reasonably, this should not be ah. In the cultivation method, it explains how to condense true qi quite clearly, so how can there be no effect? En, then Ill ask you this. After Yun Shengxuan said this, he pointed around three inches below Xiaobaos left chest and asks: What acupoint is this?

The Cycle Gate point which belongs to the foot reverting Yin liver channel, said Hong Xiaobao, who then continued speaking: The foot reverting Yin liver channel arises from the Large Pile point and continues to the Moving Between point, Supreme Surge, Mound Center, Woodworm Canal, Central Metropolis, Knee Joint, Spring at the Bend, Yin Bladder, Five Li, Yin Corner, Urgent Pulse, and Camphorwood Gate before stopping at the Cycle Gate. There are fourteen points on each side, totalling up to twenty-eight acupoints.

En, nodded Yun Shengxuan after hearing Hong Xiaobaos response: Its true that youve practiced it before, seeing as how you remember all the acupoints. It seems that the reason you cannot condense true qi is due to your physique. For the time being, let me test it out.

After he says this, he directly pulled Hong Xiaobaos wrist and firmly channeled over some true qi.

Originally, based on his strength as a 7-star martial artist, investigating the meridians within the body was basically a sure thing. However, he could not imagine that the moment his true qi entered Hong Xiaobaos body, it immediately disappeared like a clay ox into the ocean. In the blink of an eye, it faded away without any trace of its existence!

As expected, Yun Shengxuan shook his head and retracted his hand, saying: it is as Ninth Prince previously said; Im afraid you cannot cultivate true qi. As to exactly why, I myself am not very sure. Even I have never before encountered such a situation.

Ai, sighed Emperor Hong Wenqing: This is the Will of Heaven, so it cannot be forced. Since our Xiaobao has no outlook on the path of martial arts, then let us just call the engagement between our two families off, how about it?

It was not that the other person did not wish to fulfill the engagement, but rather that his own most beloved son truly could not fulfill the other partys expectations. This could not be blamed on anyone, and it was better that he bluntly said it now to avoid harming the peace between the two families.

Originally, according to Hong Xiaobaos thinking, with him as a cripple and a frivolous prince, taking the initiative to break off the engagement would be for the good of both households. After all, with Yun Shengxuans identity, to truly find a cripple to become his daughters husband would cause everybody to ridicule them to death.

At the moment, several peoples facial expressions were quite unsightly. It was only Ye Jinnings face that beamed with delight.

Although he did not say anything, the gaze with which he stared at Yun Caixiao was actually brimming with anticipation. That sort of feeling was similar to a wolf riveted to a sheep that had just been freshly cleaned.

There is no actual hurry, said Yun Shengxuan after pondering for a moment and catching sight of Ye Jinnings gaze: After all, my houses Caixiao is still young. It wont be too late even if we wait two more years.

That would also be good, nodded Hong Wenqing: “Then let us just wait and see. For now, Preceptor, why dont you stay here. It just so happens that my third child has returned for the time being. If you arent against it, then giving him some pointers would also be good. Ill arrange a feast for your welcoming dinner as well. Now that I think about it, it has been ten odd years since weve drunk together.

That sounds good, nodded the Preceptor as he agreed. Hong Wenqing looked towards Hong Xiaobao again and said with a slight smile: Xiaobao ah, Caixiao has not come for several years now, so she probably isnt too familiar with the imperial palace anymore. How about you take the two on a tour to look around.

Alright, I got it. Hong Xiaobao answered with a laughing expression.

This. Yun Shengxuans eyebrows knitted together, and he advised in a soft voice: Were all our own people. How about Xiaobao comes with us as well? He was afraid that if Hong Xiaobao took Yun Caixiao and Ye Jinning along, he would suffer. After all, Ye Jinning was a super genius of the Thunder Sound Pavilions younger generation. He possessed great strength and was especially intent on his own daughter Caixiao.

Theres no harm, Preceptor. Please, this way. Hong Xiaobao simply laughed without the slightest care.

If so, then Ill just thank his Highness.

After Emperor Hong Wenqing and Preceptor Yun Shengxuan left, only Hong Xiaobao, Yun Caixiao, and Ye Jinning were left in Xuan Xiao Pavilion.

Your name is Hong Xiaobao right? Seeing that there were no more outsiders, Ye Jinning directly punctured the senseless layer and struck like a knife piercing through, saying: I wont beat around the bush then. Yun Caixiao is the number one genius in the younger generation of female disciples in our Thunder Sound Pavilion. As of today, she has already become a 2-star martial artist. You, however, are only a cripple that tinkers with useless toys all day.

On this world, martial artists were divided into ten ranks. The lowest was 1-star while the highest was 10-star.

Yun Caixiao was no more than seventeen years old, yet she had already become a 2-star martial artist. Her talent was superb!

En, what you say is not wrong, responded Hong Xiaobao with an unexpectedly calm expression: That is why youve come in an attempt to put me down and feel a sense of superiority. On the other hand, you also wish to attract Little Sister Caixiaos favor?

You are actually quite smart. Ye Jinning answered in surprise: Correct. I am the only son of Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder, while Caixiao is the daughter of our Thunder Sound Pavilions number one protector. If we become a couple, it would be a match made by the heavens. As such, I believe that you should possess some sort of self-awareness and that you should know what you ought to do, correct?

Yun Shengxuan, Chiyun Empires protective martial deity. However, he also had another identity. It was precisely one of the Six Great Orthodoxies, Thunder Sound Pavilions Chief Protector!

Although nations were large in this world, in front of the surpassingly mighty Six Great Orthodoxies, they did not hold much of an advantage. After all, in this world, strength was revered!

En, what you say is quite reasonable. You even almost persuaded me. Hong Xiaobao chuckled and did not mind the least bit. Instead, he simply looked toward Yun Caixiao and asked: Then, Little Sister Caixiao, what do you think?

He has no relationship with me. Yun Caixiao only responded with an icy sentence, then said no more.

Then what about me? Hong Xiaobao continued to ask.

My husband-to-be. Yun Caixiao was still as frigid as ever.

Alright, I know now. Hong Xiaobao looked towards Ye Jinning again: Im truly sorry. If Little Sister Caixiao also liked you, then I would probably consider your words and even present a gift to you. However, since she has expressed her attitude in this, I can no longer do such a thingat least for now, she is still my fiance. Were both men, so Im sure you understand.

I understand my ***! Ye Jinning immediately flew into rage and blurted out: Hong Xiaobao, dont act so shamelessly! Forget you, even if your imperial father would have to bow in greeting if he saw our Supreme Pontiff! You are only a useless Ninth Prince, so what qualifications do you have to negotiate with me?

At this moment, the clamor had already alerted the guards in the vicinity. However, it was quite strange because the guards simply glanced in their direction. Instead of going over, they chattered softly with each other from a distance: Hurry up and look, hurry up and look! A person is provoking Ninth Prince again. Aiyayah. Even if youre looking for death, you dont have to do it this way. What do you guys think will happen to the guy this time? I feel that this will definitely end in a tragedy. He wont be able to get out of bed for three days? Ninth Prince has already played around that way before! This time, I feel like itll definitely be even more miserable! Then if they really start fighting later, what should we do? What else can we do? Well follow the old rules. We will walk over when Ninth Prince gives us the signal!

On the other side in the imperial palace, Xuan Feast Pavilion.

Your Majesty, this Ye Jinning keeps pursuing my daughter. It can be said that he holds no cards back, sighed Yun Shengxuan after taking a small sip of wine: But he is the only son of the Second Elder after all; even I have to give him some face. Now that hes alone with Xiaobao, Im afraid.

Hehe, theres no harm. Hong Wenqing was unexpectedly carefree as he said: Let me first ask you. What is Ye Jinnings strength right now?

2-star martial artist, answered Yun Shengxuan.

Then theres no problem. Hong Wenqing filled Yun Shengxuans cup and said with a laugh: Those who dare to act against Xiaobao are simply looking for their own hardship. Theres no need to worry.

In Xuan Xiao Pavilion, Hong Xiaobao rubbed his nose as he stared at Ye Jinning. His expression was similar to that of one looking at an idiot: So what if my imperial father needs to bow when he sees your Supreme Pontiff? A greeting is a greeting, and a fiance is a fiance. These are two completely different matters, but you cant even differentiate between them?

So what if I cant differentiate between them? Ye Jinning raised his hand and abruptly struck his palm towards Hong Xiaobaos chest: I guess I cant differentiate between them then!

He was, after all, a 2-star martial artist, while Hong Xiaobao was a cripple who could not cultivate. As such, he did not use his entire strength against this ordinary person. His only goal was to scare Hong Xiaobao.

Ye Jinning! Yun Caixiao suddenly shouted out in a low voice and raised her hand to block him.

However, Ye Jinnings attack was really too sudden. Although Yun Caixiaos strength was equal to his, she was still late by a half step.

A peng rang out, but out of Yun Caixiaos expectations, Hong Xiaobao only retreated two steps while Ye Jinning heavily retreated three steps!

Seeing how someone had taken action on this side, the guards on the other side began to decisively chant the phrase the Ninth Prince had taught them: I bought a stone tablet last year; its super wear resistant! I bought a stone tablet last year; its super wear resistant! . The implications ah!

My hand! Originally, Ye Jinning should have succeeded, and Hong Xiaobao should have been the one to scream in misery. However, no one expected that Hong Xiaobao would be snickering mischievously while Ye Jinning howled in a loud voice: Hong Xiaobao, you actually dare to use poison!

With the guards bizarre chanting along with Ye Jinnings facial expression, the scene was quite interesting and comedic.

Nonsense, Hong Xiaobao looked at him as though he was staring at an idiot: I cant even practice martial arts, so I must have some methods to protect myself. Oh right, let me introduce something to you. I manufactured this armor myself and call it the Soft Hedgehog Armor. The entire armor is covered in inverted spikes, and usually, it is soft and comfortable, but when someone attacks me, theyll get poked. Of course, if thats the only thing, its not very interesting. Thats why I wiped some poison onto the spikes.

What poison?! Ye Jinning was so angry that he was grinding his teeth. This Hong Xiaobao actually dared to use such shameless means!

Ah, there is an explanation for this poison, answered Hong Xiaobao with a dazzling smile as he stared back at Ye Jinning: This poison has a very fitting name; it is called Smiling Half Step Toppling. Do you feel your palm growing numb and beginning to swell up? Hehe, after being poisoned by this Smiling Half Step Toppling poison, one cannot smile or walk. As long as you walk even half a step, the poison will explode forth in your body and cause your death. It is really quite awesome~!

What a fierce poison! After getting poisoned, one actually could not smile or walk!

Ye Jinning viciously stared daggers at Hong Xiaobao: Ill count you fierce! This isnt over! After he said this, he turned his body around: Dont think that I, your father, will go to you for the antidote! At most, your father just wont smile or walk! After saying so, he actually began to jump away.

Everybodys expressions were like this:(⊙o⊙)

He really is quite unyielding ah, exclaimed Hong Xiaobao with his jaw dropped: No smiling and no walking? This method is pretty good.

Chapter 3: 5 Heavenly Gods and 4 Great Monstrous Demons

Pft. After Ye Jinning hopped away, Yun Caixiao could no longer hold it in and began to laugh. This laughter was truly similar to the appearance of the moonlight and the blossoming of fresh flowers, stunning beyond compare. After giggling for a while, she shook her head and said: Ai, Big Brother Xiaobao, youre so smart, but its a pity.

Hehe, its nothing much. Hong Xiaobao scratched his head then said with a smile: But now that were speaking about it. You know that I am a cripple who cannot cultivate, but youve not thought of breaking off the engagement? Just before, you even admitted that Im your fianc, giving me a sufficient amount of face hmm?

Break it off? Yun Caixiao took out her jade pipe and gently wiped it, then answered in a gentle voice: That you can remember the acupoints should mean that youve tried before. You being a cripple is not important. The most important thing is that you are ambitious, which is why I did not want to make you feel too bad just before. However, if you really cannot cultivate, then theres no other way. You also know that the lifespan of martial artists.

I understand, nodded Hong Xiaobao as he chuckled lightly: The lifespan of 3-star martial artists can reach 120 years, 5-star martial artists 180 years, and 9-star martial artists an overwhelming 300 years. Your future is filled with limitless prospects, while there isnt much to say about myself. That is why I understand. I cannot let myself age into an old man while you are still as beautiful as a flower. That would make it uncomfortable for both you and me, so breaking the engagement off really isnt a big deal. I honestly dont mind.

These words of his actually came from the bottom of his heart.

Why did everyone in this world want to cultivate? It was because devil beasts were everywhere and because the lifespan of cultivators were even longer.

Who did not wish for a longer life? This was why Hong Xiaobao truly did not mind breaking off the engagement. After all, if he truly could not cultivate for the rest of his life, it was very probable that he would have turned into dry bones while Yun Caixiao continued living a glorious life.

Thank you, sighed Yun Caixiao. She spoke in a long-winded manner, In fact, if the situation is not urgent, I do not wish to break off the engagement either. Weve grown up together since we were young, and youve always treated me very well. Its just a shame. Ai, forget it. Ill go back now. You should go rest earlier too.

On the other hand, Ye Jinning was in his temporary residence.

After jumping back here, he had remained upright on his feet for two whole hours. Originally, he had been occupied about how to counteract this Smiling Half Step Toppling poison, but he soon discovered that his hands that were originally numb had begun to gradually recover to their normal states.

What is this? Ye Jinning knitted his eyebrows: Could it be that the poison has already spread throughout my entire body? But that shouldnt be ah. Logically speaking, if the poison has spread throughout my entire body, its impossible to not feel any sort of numbness in my hand. Theres nothing wrong with the other parts of my body. Could it be that this poison is fake?

The more he thought like this, the more he felt that he had guessed correctly. In the end, Ye Jinning fiercely gritted his teeth: I still dont believe it. Would he really dare to poison me to death? After he thought up till here, Ye Jinning carefully stuck one foot out, but very quickly put it back in place.

That wont do, that wont do. I cant play around with my life. Beads of sweat densely covered Ye Jinnings forehead: I am a genius! I am a super genius! In comparison with Hong Xiaobao, this cripple, I am worlds beyond him! If I die, even if my father executes him, Id still be receiving the short end of the stick! This wont do, wont do!

However, he could not keep standing there either, especially since all traces of his poison were no longer existent. Ye Jinning hesitated once more for a while, then heavily gritted his teeth and stepped out with his foot: Fu** his grandmother! I just dont believe that Hong Xiaobao would dare to poison me to death!

He took one step, and nothing actually happens!

With this initiative, the latter movements were much easier to do. Ye Jinning took another two steps and was still safe is sound. His true qi was also circulating without any obstruction.

Hong Xiaobao! You f***ing dare to play me! A furious howl of rage rang out from Ye Jinnings temporary residence: You actually f***ing dare to fool me! Making me make such a fool out of myself in front of Caixiaos face, just wait and see! See that I wont kill you!

Hong Xiaobao lied on his bed, his facial expression a bit gloomy.

As the child of a rich family before traveling to this world, Hong Xiaobaos perspective towards being able to cultivate or not was actually quite indifferent.

In any case, whether or not he was a cripple could not keep him from living a pleasurable life. However, the issue was that he was engaged. So what if he was already engaged, but someone was even trying to steal his wife!

Do you not think that that Ye Jinning or whatever was looking for a beating? He was but the great Hong Xiaobao; was he a person who anyone could casually trample over?

In reality, if the two of them were to truly get into a serious fight, ten Ye Jinnings would not be a match for him. However, coming back to this topic, being unable to cultivate true qi was still a bit regretful, although it really did not matter that much.

Why do you think this is so? As Hong Xiaobao lied on the bed, he murmured to himself in a dejected manner: How can I not even cultivate the smallest bit of true qi? I should at least be able to cultivate something. After all, I cant have just traveled here for nothing, right?

Originally, his words were simply spoken out of boredom and discontentment, and he had spoken such things before several times in the past as well. However, he did not expect that the moment he thought up till here, an ancient voice would suddenly ring out in his ear!

Of course your body cannot cultivate true qi. The voice was icy and cold, as though it contained no feelings or emotions whatsoever.

Hey? Who said that? Hong Xiaobao exclaimed in astonishment: Could it be that you know why I am unable to cultivate true qi?

Less nonsense. As the voice spoke, a spirit drifted out of the black gem inlaid into the bracelet that Hong Xiaobao previously found in the form of a white-garbed person. It was an elderly man with white hair and a white beard who embodied an imposing aura, and it was precisely him who spoke the previous words. However, now, his aura was even more bloodthirsty and biting: That idiot Ye Jinning or whatever from before, do you want to skin him and tear his tendons apart? Kill him and steal all that belongs to him!

Holy sh**, what freak is this ah?! So malicious?!

Hong Xiaobaos scalp went numb as he responded in horror: Can you not be so violent? In any case, even if he fights me, he wont be able to beat me, but the most important issue is that I cant stand the sight of blood.

Dont kill him? The elders voice abruptly turned even more ferocious as his white mane flew into the air: Savages, kill! Mockers, kill! Those who defy me, kill! Sympathizers, kill! Strong people, eat! Valuable treasures and materials, eat! Good equipment, steal!

Hong Xiaobao: . Im so scared ahhhhhhhh!

Yet right at this moment, another voice rang out: Young lad, dont listen to his nonsense. It is this fools nature to kill others, and if you listen to him, youll turn into a murderous demon king sooner or later. Why must you be so brutal? If theres something wrong, can we not just all sit down and have a nice chat? Eventually, well sort out whos right and whos wrong, will we not?

More or less, but.

Wait a minute ah, could it be that instead of just one spirit, there was a pair?

Xiao Sanshao, dont bicker with me so much. Im the one who first discovered this young fellow, so he is my responsibility to teach! The first ancient voice bursted into fury: I, Meng Xianji, traveled to all the corners of the world that year! I killed the humans who blocked me and killed the buddhists who blocked me! When have I ever suffered this sort of grievance?! If that Ye Jinning or whatever even dared to peek at me, I would have long since skinned him and torn him apart! I would have even devoured all his true qi!

Hong Xiaobao: .

Very quickly, yet another spirit drifted out. This time, it appeared from within the blue gem, and the spirit was holding a feathered fan and wearing a headcovering. Dressed in a light blue robe, he really gave off the feeling of a playboy; it seemed that this was Xiao Sanshao. Glancing at Meng Xianji, his tone was obstinate and resolute: Which is why you were chased by the entire world! You were scorned by all and any who say you would shriek to beat you!

Hong Xiaobao: .

From the words, these two spirits were actually arguing?!

Fine, fine, fine, growled the elderly Meng Xianji in anger: Come, come, come! Let us compete! That year, ninety-nine percent of those who chased after me died, and it wont exclude you today either!

Lets first stop arguing. Its somewhat confusing, somewhat confusing! Hong Xiaobao vigorously rubbed his head: You guys should be facing each other inside the bracelet on my wrist, right? From the looks of it, both of you should have interacted with each other for many years now ah. How is that you start fighting with just one simple remark?

After he said this, Hong Xiaobao looked towards the bracelet on his wrist and cried out in horror: Wait a minute. This bracelet has nine gems, but there are only two of you. It cant be. That there are nine spirits in total?

As expected, the third spirits voice rings out: This young lad is actually quite smart. Correct, we are nine in total. Chen Nan, have you awoken? The spirit that arose from the red gem this time was actually a laughing, small fatty. So adorable!

Silence.

The silence continued.

Around fifteen minutes later, the fourth spirit peeked his head out from the green gem and looks around in every direction, then answered: En. He had already returned; it seemed that this one was probably Chen Nan.

There really were nine spirits ahhhhhhhh!

Hong Xiaobaos scalp went numb as he carefully asked: Then, this. Grandfather? What is *your name?
    (*TL: formal form of you)

The little fatty spirit was clearly more amiable, and he said: My name is Xi Hong. Young lad, you are quite smart. Although you dont have any martial arts to speak of to intimidate that Ye Jinning into fleeing, youre quite interesting. En, you can call us nine the five Heavenly Gods and the four Great Monstrous Demons.

Five Heavenly Gods and the four Great Monstrous Demons! What a domineering term of address!

Hong Xiaobao gawked: So impressive?! Then what are the details?

Its passable, I suppose. Xi Hong was probably one of the more gentle grandfathers, so it was very easy to speak to him because he was quite patient: Eastern Demon Demon Emperor Meng Xianji is that white-haired killing fanatic. Not only did the guy kill people, he also eats them. En, so he is a culinary grandmaster. *Xi Hong is me. Northern Berserk Tian Can is that lazy bum, and I believe he is still sleeping right now. Southern Spirit Chen Nan is that taciturn person from just before, while Central Sanshao is that handsome gentleman. His name is Xiao Sanshao, and he enjoys reasoning with people. En, even if he cannot reason with them, he can still take action too. Tian Can, Tian Can, called Xi Hong in a loud voice: Would you came and take a look at our little friend here?
    (*TL: Xi = 西 = West, but Im keeping it Xi Hong for now)

My condition today isnt very good, so Ill go rest first. Lets talk again when I feel like it. An apathetic voice rang out in a drowsy manner, and very soon, there was no more sounden, this was probably Northern Berserk Tian Can.

Then. Who are the four Great Monstrous Demons? Hong Xiaobao swallowed his saliva with a gulping sound.

The four Great Monstrous Demons? Xi Hong laughed: They probably havent awakened yet. In this Heavenly Bracelet, a millennium passes in the blink of an eye. I dont even know how long we have been in there. Usually, it is too boring, so they all went to sleep. Wait until they awake, and then Ill introduce them to you.

Al.alright. Hong Xiaobao nodded his head.

The five Heavenly Gods and the four Great Monstrous Demons had just became his carry-on grandfathers, although Hong Xiaobao did not know whether it was good or bad.

Then, pondered Hong Xiaobao: Can you teach me some things? Do you think I still have a chance to cultivate?

In actuality, it did not really matter that he had become a cripple after traveling to this world. At most, he could just became a pleasure-seeking prince who played around with science and technology. Arrogantly laughing at the entire world and rebuking the weather was still possible. However, if he did have the chance, who did not wish for their strength to abruptly soar, to became a great genius, capable of seizing multiple championships for various competitions, to win the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth ranked beauties of the world, and then ascend to the peak of humanity?!

As such, now that he had the opportunity laying right in front of him, Hong Xiaobao would definitely get a clear answer!

These nine grandfathers. Just from their titles, if he randomly took out any one of them, they would probably be a tyrant, wouldnt they?

Chapter 4: The Sky Hound Swallows the Sun, the Greed Wolf Devours the Heavens

You really plan on cultivating? Demon Emperor Meng Xianjis voice was considerably sinister, causing the scalps of those who heard it to go numb: The martial arts I teach are martial arts to kill. Are you sure you want to learn it?

Uh, this. Hong Xiaobao gulped down some saliva, then responded carefully: Curious, Im just curious. Actually, since were talking about this, even if I didnt rely on martial arts, to make up some reasons would not be too hard. However, since everybody can do it while I cant, theres always of feeling of something missing, isnt there? Furthermore, if *you think about it, since Im such a cripple, would *you not get a sense of accomplishment by succeeding in teaching me?

These words of his were quite reasonable.

In actuality, based on his experiences, the influence of being able to practice martial arts was not very big. The crux of the issue was that since he had come to this world, should he not try it out a bit?

Oh? I didnt know that this youngster was actually so confident. En, that Soft Hedgehog Armor or whatever, youre the one who made it? Meng Xianji chuckled, unexpectedly quite satisfied with Hong Xiaobaos answerafter all, it was not wrong that any master hoped for their disciples to be surpassingly smarter than others.

Hehe, more or less, Hong Xiaobao answered in embarrassment as he scratched his head: After all, I cant cultivate, so oftentimes, Ill create some of this stuff when Im bored. I just know some stuff, just some stuff, ha!

En, that is really not bad, nodded Meng Xianji when he suddenly said: Xi Hong, it seems like this young fellow has some knowledge about forging. Come take a look.

Huh? Forging? Xi Hongs specialty was forging?

Let me see. With his ever-cordial, amiable temper Xi Hong circled around Hong Xiaobao in the form of a cold breeze before chuckling: En, the workmanship isnt bad. Its just that some of the material used for this armor wont do. If there was Fire Cloud Crystal along with some Phosphorous Iron Powder, an attribute could even be added.

Fire Cloud Crystal? Phosphorous Iron Powder? Add an attribute?!

Hong Xiaobao immediately gawked: When *you say an attribute could be added, do you mean like those top grade equipment in our Imperial Palaces Treasure Pavilion where its possible to add an attribute as an auxiliary effect?

To be able to add an attribute was amazing!

The equipment inside the Imperial Palaces Treasure Pavilion were all genuine top grade goods, and nearly every article carried some extra effect. Some enabled the weapons to become sharper, while some made defense even stronger by solidifying it. There were even some that could help boost skills.

Now that it was known that Xi Hong could bestow additional effects onto equipment, he had struck it rich!

This little boys getting all excited over nothing. Meng Xianjis relationship with Xi Hong could be considered pretty good, so he said: The strength of Xi Hong himself is equal to mine, and he is originally the Forging Godly Craftsman anyway. What do you think, can he add an attribute or no?

Wow! Forging Godly Craftsman! This was awesome to the extreme!

Che, the other persons clearly more formidable than you, right? At this moment, Xiao Sanshaos voice rang out: When has a person failed to be more skilled than you?

Hearing Xiao Sanshaos words, Meng Xianji immediately exploded out of fury: You old geezer, this old mans long found you unfavorable to the eyes! Come, come, come! Let us go and have a great 300 round fight! Lets see exactly whose skills are greater!

Hong Xiaobaos sweat poured like a waterfall. The relationship between these old men seemed to be quite strange ah.

And then he just felt cold winds blowing by, all the candle lights in the room flickering in a disorderly manner. The two grandfathers caused a crackling and rattling ruckus for a whole half hour until Meng Xianji panted roughly: Hmph, Ill consider weve fought to a draw this time. If theres an opportunity later on, well have another go!

En, they are probably evenly matched.

Hong Xiaobao was dazed for a while until he heard Meng Xianji continue speaking: Little boy, dont mind that old geezer. Come, come, come, let this old man first give an explanation as to why your body cannot cultivate true qi!

The main act has finally begun! Hong Xiaobao hastily pricked up his ears.

Your inability to cultivate true qi stems from an issue with your physique. It was good that Meng Xianji clearly was not one of those who drew things out, seeing how he directly launched into an explanation: For your situation, the amount of people who know about it can be counted on one handor maybe not even one hand. Itd be considered pretty good if one or two knew about your condition, and it is possible that not even one person knows. In any case, no matter what, it can be summed up in one sentence. Theres a reason behind your physique, called the Greed Wolf.

Greed Wolf? Greed Wolf Body? This title was quite impressive ah! Hong Xiaobaos eyes immediately lit up: Hurry up and explain exactly what the matter is with my body! Although I dont understand, it sounds super awesome!

The Sky Hound swallows the sun, the Greed Wolf devours the heavens. This Greed Wolf Body of yours. But Hong Xiaobao did not imagine that when the old fellow had just reached the fascinating part, he would actually snicker and change the topic: Ill explain this to you later. When I mentioned just before that the Greed Wolf Body could not cultivate true qi, I recalled that when I was bored before my tribulation came, I just so happened to create a cultivation art that is just right for you.

Hong Xiaobao was immediately so depressed that he nearly went mad, crying out: Old fellow, if you just explain halfway, your tongue will snap!

I have no tongue. Right now, I am but a roaming spirit. The old fellows tone was that of if you refuse to accept, bite me: Are you going to listen or not? If not, then I wont say anymore.

Listen! Itll be fine as long as I listen right?! Hong Xiaobao wanted to unleash a barrage of various, vile phrases in rapid succession: Old fellow, I wish you.

Whatever. In any case, Im just a roaming spirit, and Ive long lost any offspring of mine. I cant have any more children either. The old fellow expressed complete indifferencehaving children or any physical things no longer had any effect on him.

This is why Hong Xiaobaos following barrage of words was stuffed directly back into his mouth.

Damned old geezer, youre fierce!

If you have nothing more to say, then Ill continue. Clearly, this old fellows mood was still pretty good. It was probably because he fought to his hearts content just before, so he chuckled: This cultivation art of mine is quite magical. You can go bypass this worlds true qi cultivation system and directly start by tempering your body.

So your meaning is that you want me to become a sandbag? The moment Hong Xiaobao heard Meng Xianjis words, he exaggeratedly rolled his eyes.

Having traveled to this world from Earth, Hong Xiaobao did have somewhat of an understanding about tempering ones bodyafter all, he had played online games. Tempering ones body was basically becoming similar to a *main tank, taunted and then beatenold man, lets have a good chat about life ah!
    (*TL: meat shield)

What are you thinking? Meng Xianjis tone of voice was quite displeased: Can the cultivation art that this old man created be so inferior?

Right, right, right. *You are brilliant and wise! Hong Xiaobao decisively began to kiss up to him: What is so magical about this cultivation art then?

Nonsense. If it wasnt magical, then wouldnt it just be shameful for me to say it? Meng Xianji slowly spoke: Currently, this cultivation art is divided into two levels: Blood Qi and Forged Body. Its extremely formidable!

Only two levels?! Old geezer, youre messing with me!

Hong Xiaobao howled: Other martial artists can be divided into ten stars! Ten stars! At the peak of cultivation, they can split mountains and disrupt the waters; theyre strong beyond compare! You only have two levels here, so dont tell me that I can confront other people with just Blood Qi or Forged Body! Even if Im a sandbag, I have to be a bit solid at least dont I?!

Rubbish, of course there are latter levels. After mentioning this, Meng Xianji was a bit depressed as he spoke: However, I only researched two levels at that time. Before I could study it further, the heavenly tribulation already came and I could not overcome it, so I just turned into dust. However, these two levels are quite powerful! After reaching Blood Qi, you should probably be as powerful as that Ye Jinning or whatever, not to mention Forged Body.

Holy crap! Listening to his words, this cultivation art seemed to be super powerful! Its first level was equivalent to a 2-star martial artist?!

Seeing as how its so magical, is it still okay? Hong Xiaobao was a bit skeptical: How do I cultivate such an awesome cultivation art? I cant even cultivate true qi, but youre sure that I can do this?

Nonsense! Ive lived more than a thousand years. Would I deceive an infant like you? The old fellow was just about to deliver his first command when a little bell suddenly rang from the top of Hong Xiaobaos bed. He was instantly baffled: Theres an assassin? Who is it ah that he takes the initiative to come look for a beating?

Meanwhile, in Emperor Hong Wenqings sleeping quarters within the Xuan Ri Pavilion.

Your Majesty, an assassin has secretly infiltrated the Xuan Xiao Pavilion which Ninth Prince lives in. A palace eunuch hastily ran inside to report.

Oh? An assassin? What strength? Hong Wenqings eyes immediately shot open from his bed.

Looking at his skill, probably a 2-star martial artist. The eunuch answered respectfully.

2-star martial artist, thats probably that Ye Jinning or whatever, right? He wishes to assassinate my familys Xiaobao with just that limited ability of his? Emperor Hong Wenqing chortled, then resolutely turned over to continue sleeping: Its only a dispute of jealousy between youngsters. No need to mind him.

Yes. The eunuch withdrew at once.

Chapter 5: Do You Want Toilet Paper?

It was now already nighttime, and it just so happened that even the moonlight was covered up. One could even consider it as one of those nights where ones own five fingers would not be visible. It was precisely a dark and windy night, a perfect time for an assassin to infiltrate the Imperial Palace and kill someone or commit arson.

Ye Jinning easily found Xuan Xiao Pavilion with familiarity, dressed completely in black with a black mask. However, once he entered, he had not even gotten a good look at the situation before he found more than one hundred crossbows shooting towards him!

This was truly a critical moment between life and death. If he was the slightest bit careless, it would result in him being stuck onto the wall behind him with arrows.

However, since Ye Jinning dared to act as an assassin and teach Hong Xiaobao a lesson, he truly possessed some capability. As the only son of Thunder Sound Pavilions Second Elder 8-star martial artist Ye Feihong, he was a genuine 2-star martial artist who had already trained to the point of being able to use Strength Qi to protect his body!

After those arrows collided into his true qi shield, they instantly slowed down by more than two times. Ye Jinning then brandished a longsword and sliced all of the arrows in half with numerous swishing sounds, causing the arrows to topple to the ground.

This frivolous cripple. What use can these things have towards true experts? Peh! Ye Jinning spat in disdain, but he still continued onwards cautiously.

All of a sudden, without knowing what mechanism he touched, an innumerable amount of crossbow bolts suddenly shot out towards him from the surrounding walls!

Trifling contraptions! Ye Jinning once again used true qi to guard his body, then twirled and leapt about, his sword flashing like snow. In the blink of an eye, the sharp arrows clattered to the ground.

This Hong Xiaobao is only capable of this much. Ye Jinning laughed coldly. It seemed as though this place was booby trapped with numerous pitfalls. However, they really were not that useful. They might have been of some use against a 1-star martial artist who just began cultivating, but they were nothing to a 2-star martial artist.

However, out of Ye Jinnings expectations, once the traps began, one could say that they were continuous without cease. He had not even taken two steps when an enormous steel wire net dropped down onto him from the ceiling! The net gleamed, so Ye Jinning knew that it was specially manufactured, meaning that normal knives and swords would not be able to cut it apart. As such, he decisively looked for a crack in the east most direction and immediately dashed towards it.

Crash.

The steel wire net crashed onto the ground, making faint clanking sounds. Ye Jinning had not yet stabilized himself when the ground suddenly shook abnormally. It was actually a gigantic ball-shaped cage that looked like the huge maw of a beast that chomped upwards from the ground! If he was truly captured by this iron cage, he would really become a turtle in a jar, available for anyone to butcher.

He actually has some ability. Ye Jinning frowned. Currently, he had already arrived in the northeast corner of the hall, while the front, left, and rear directions were all dead ends. There was only a bit of space in the right-most direction, and it could be said that this was the sole path to life. He quickly and resolutely zipped towards the right, but he did not imagine that right when he turned into that side, his feet had not even stepped onto the ground when the floor actually caved in, leaving an immense hole!

Not good! Ye Jinning saw that it definitely would not be good if he fell in. Even if he did not die, he would not have anymore face left. However, he was not an ordinary person, so his sword immediately stabbed into the wall. He then used his momentum to leap, more or less stabilizing himself onto the sword hilt and not falling into the hole.

At this moment, the hole closed up again with a rumble. After Ye Jinning overcame this obstacle, he finally let out a sigh of relief. However, he did not expect that right at this moment, a faint red gas would suddenly spray out from the surroundings. Currently, it was right after Ye Jinning had expended all his strength, so new strength had not yet arisen. Furthermore, he had already avoided all the traps, so his mindset was not as alert. As a result, he inhaled in a breath. Immediately, his abdomen hurt as though knives were twisting it apart, and Ye Jinnings entire face turned as red as a tomato while sweat perspired in layers on his body!

If one was to talk about this red smoke, it really was a sort of toxic poison. It was called Clinging Turtle Powder, and after inhalation, it would result in severe abdominal pain. In short, it was a relatively quick-acting laxative!

Normally, one can hold in stool but not urine. However, when one has diarrhea, stool is definitely less bearable than urine!

Ye Jinning was so desperate that his body nearly collapsed. If it turned out that he had diarrhea when he came in the middle of the night to teach Hong Xiaobao a lesson and he could not hold it in.

It was good that he recalled that the latrine Hong Xiaobao set up during the daytime was in the vicinity. Scanning in every direction, Ye Jinnings eyes landed on a curtained window in front of him that was not too far away. That latrine was right outside that window!

One could liken this to a drowning man who had caught hold of a strand of grass. Ye Jinning mustered up the last bit of his spirit to scramble over without any hesitation and leap out of the window, speeding in the direction of that latrine!

Phew. At long last, he had resolved this pressing matter. Sitting on the toilet, Ye Jinning let out a long sigh of relief: Fortunately, fortunately. It was only at this moment that he suddenly realized something. He had raised such a ruckus, yet not one person had come. It truly was quite strange, but right when he thought of this, a youthful chuckle rang out from outside the latrine: Aiyah, the person in here, give some answer. As long as you surrender, I wont tell the guards to tear apart the room.

In an instant, Ye Jinning had the urge to just die.

Previously, he was quite baffled. He had caused such a commotion, but how come not even one guard appeared? It turned out that this was the sly scheme of that damned Hong Xiaobao who was the embodiment of all things evil, the person who should die from a thousand blades! It seemed that he had assumed that he would definitely come here ah!

Pull apart the room? If someone were to see him while emptying his bowels, he would not have the face to continue living ah!

However, just like people say: blessings never come in pairs, nor does misfortune act alone. Ye Jinnings forehead was currently covered in sweat as he tried his absolute best to think of an explanation when a gentle and feminine voice abruptly rang out. This time, Ye Jinning instantly hated that he could not just scurry into a hole to hide himself in.

Alright, Hong Xiaobao, dont raise such a fuss. Ye Jinning is the one inside there. It was precisely Yun Caixiaos voice, and he could only hear her gently saying: Hes suffered a lot this time, so just let him go.

In the end, he actually had to rely on a woman to resolve his embarrassment!

Ye Jinning regretted it so much that his intestines turned green, but the issue was that this was not even the most tragic thing to occur.

The most tragic was that Hong Xiaobao firmly followed up with another knife: Oh, Brother Jinning who is inside ah. If you want to come, then just come! Coming in the middle of the nightoh right, since we just set up this bathroom of mine today, there was no time to properly furnish it. Ah, dont over think it. My meaning is, do you want toilet paper.

These are the four great sorrows of life: accidentally wetting your shoe when urinating, spilling soup onto the crotch area of your pants, going to the bathroom when there is no toilet paper, and farting only to accidently let out crap. As of today, Ye Jinning had just experienced one of them, not to mention that it was in front of the person he liked. However, the thing that made him the most depressed was that his love rival was right beside herof course, the most unbearable was that his love rival was asking if he needed toilet paper. However, the absolute source of sorrow was that he could not refuse him.

I.I would like some. Ye Jinnings fists had nearly exploded from how tight he was clenching them: Then Ill have to trouble Brother Xiaobao.

Ah, you flatter me, you flatter me. Hong Xiaobao sent the toilet paper through the hole at once: Use it lightly. This toilet paper isnt very sturdy.

M-many thanks, Brother Xiaobao. However, Ye Jinnings miserable shriek soon rang out from withinen, the toilet paper had been punctured through.

Chapter 6: I. Will Wait 3 Years For You!

Ye Jinning immediately had the urge to bang his head to death, did he not? Breaking through the toilet paper in front of the person he liked ah.

Although she did not see it directly, the problem was that Hong Xiaobao took the perfect opportunity to throw the stone at somebody who was already down: Aiyah, Brother Jinning, what happened? Did the toilet paper rip? I just reminded you that the toilet paper was not very sturdy. Why did you exert such force then? Hong Xiaobao then began to yell at the top of his lungs: Quick! Quickly bring some water over so that Brother Jinning can wash his hand!

Yes sir! At this moment, the circle of guards in the vicinity were all bitterly trying to hold in their laughter. Hastily going to draw some water, they soon returned with a water basin: Ninth Prince, the water has been drawn.

Quickly send it in to Brother Jinning. Hong Xiaobaos face beamed: Right, the smell probably is not very nice, so thank you for your trouble. When you go back, remember to receive some silver to take your brothers to go drinking. En, the reason why Hong Xiaobao could fit in no matter where he went was precisely because was magnanimous. If he ate meat, then it would not be any problem for the people beside him to at least drink some soup.

Now that they heard such words, how could the guards not understand? They put on an act and scrunched their faces up to the point that their *five facial features nearly touched: Aiyah, this smell is too overpowering! They spoke while they fanned their hands.
    (*TL: eyes, nose, lips, ears, tongue)

In actuality, it really was not that severe. The problem was that after these words were said, it became disastrous. The guards in the surroundings all simultaneously took three steps back, while Yun Caixiao simply turned around and raised her sleeve to cover her nose.

After squirming for nearly half an hour, Ye Jinning finally let out a sigh of relief and decisively fled after coming out: Ive truly let Brother Xiaobao see a joke. This one originally wanted to just pay a simple visit, but recently, my body isnt feeling very good. Ill just go back first. After saying this, he hastily walked away while clutching his stomach and drooping his head. At this moment, Hong Xiaobao did not forget to take another stab: Walk slower, Brother Jinning. I wont send you off then. Oh, thats right. Tomorrow, I was planning to host a feast for Little Sister Caixiao and Brother Jinning, then take you two to get some wellness treatment. Are you going to go?

I wont go. You two can go. Ye Jinnings facial expression was so gloomy that it could drip with water. However, the problem was that he was such an embarrassment today, so how could he unashamedly tag along? This Hong Xiaobao had far too many cards up his sleeve. Ye Jinning could not guarantee that something would not happenhe no longer dared to go, so he could only send people to tail them in secret, reporting to him anytime.

Oh, that truly is a pity. Hong Xiaobao chuckled and swiped his nose, saying: A wellness treatment feels really good! Those that have tried it all praised it.

After Ye Jinning walked off, the various guards all exchanged glances and then began to come up with all sorts of excuses: Ninth Prince, your subordinate suddenly feels as though his eyes are going dark. If Ninth Prince could please allow me to go back and rest. Ninth Prince, Ive contracted the illness of being unable to disturb the courtship between youngsters. If Ninth Prince could please let me go back and rest. Ninth Prince, my teeth have suddenly begun to ache.

And then they instantly scattered like birds and beasts.

Pft. Seeing how interesting this group of people was, Yun Caixiao could no longer keep it in and immediately began laughing. Because it was nighttime and because Yun Caixiao was only planning on guarding Hong Xiaobao in secret, she was only wearing a black nightgown. Now that she suddenly began to laugh, it was as if a world of ice and snow suddenly transformed into blooming spring and radiant flowers, causing Hong Xiaobao to nearly forget himself: Wow. Little Sister Caixiao, youre really pretty when you laugh. You look even better than before!

En, is that right? Yun Caixiaos face faintly blushed, and then she said: When I saw that Ye Jinning left so angrily during the daytime, I guessed that he would come to trouble you during the night, so I just came to take a look. I didnt expect.

The only reason why Yun Caixiao was here was because she was worried about Hong Xiaobao.

Although she seemed icy on the outside, she cared immensely for Hong Xiaobao. In actuality, she was originally a traditional woman anyway. If Hong Xiaobao was her future spouse for one day, then she would protect him for one day. Unless the engagement between them was broken, she would decisively stand next to Hong Xiaobao in any situation.

All in all, *if one marries a chicken, follow the chicken, and if one marries a dog, follow the dog. She definitely would not ever help an outsider bully her own future spouse.
    (*TL: woman follows whatever her husband does)

Aiyah, got it. Hong Xiaobao chortled. He understand Yun Caixiaos meaning very well: Ive known early on that you are a good lady. After he said this, he pulled Yun Caixiaos hand and led her to a grassy area to lie down and look at the moonlight in the sky. Chewing on a reed, he said lightly: Little Sister Caixiao, if you really want to break off the engagement, just tell me directly. I wont blame you.

Hong Xiaobao was a bit more open-minded towards this affair. He originally was a cripple who could not cultivate, or at least that was how it was currently. If Yun Caixiao truly planned on breaking off the engagement, he really would not have any particularly negative feelingsyou cannot say that a beggar and a lady who grew up together absolutely have to get married, right? Having traveled to this place from the 21st century on Earth, Hong Xiaobao was quite liberal concerning these things.

If you suited one another, then stay together. If you did not, then just break up. After all, those who had married for ten odd years and had kids running across the floor still divorced, so this really did not count for much.

Especially since there was the disparity between martial artists and ordinary people in this world, things were glaringly different.

The lifespan of 3-star martial artists were 120 years, the lifespan of 5-star martial artists 180 years, and for 8-star martial artists, the lifespan was 240 years. Furthermore, the lifespan of 9-star martial artists could reach 300 years old. As for 10-star martial artists, they were on the level of an immortal, and it was said that their lifespan could reach 500 years.

As for ordinary people, living to eighty years old was considered long.

En, at first I this was how I thought. Yun Caixiao gently nodded, then said lightly: Im sure that you know something about cultivation. Right now, Im already a 2-star martial artist, and as long as I cultivate for several more years, I will have a lifespan of 120 years when I break through to become a 3-star martial artist. Furthermore, my daddy said that based on my talent, cultivating to 7-star and above is very possible. Big Brother Xiaobao, we grew up together, and my feelings towards you have never changed. Its just that the disparity between our lifespans is not something that feelings can overcome.

En, I know what you mean. I understand. Hong Xiaobao nodded.

The gap between them was not money, authority, or status, but rather in terms of longevity. Based on Hong Xiaobaos current state, after fifty or sixty years, he would have already aged to become an old man. On the other hand, Yun Caixiao would still be as magnificent as before, and this was something that simple feelings could resolve. Furthermore, based on Yun Caixiaos natural gift, her future lifespan would continue to increase. After 180 years old, it could even reach 240 years old or even 300 years.

At that time, Hong Xiaobao would have already turned into a pile of old bones. Could it be that Yun Caixiao would have to spend the last two hundred years of her life as a widow?

That is why the original reason Daddy and I came back was to break off the engagement. Yun Caixiao sat beside Hong Xiaobao, her hands grasping onto that jade green pipe as she let out a sigh. She suddenly giggled and said: However, after seeing you, I changed my mind.

Huh? This time, it was Hong Xiaobaos turn to be surprised: Why?

Because my Big Brother Xiaobao is still so smart. As Yun Caixiao looked towards Hong Xiaobao, her eyes turned into smiling crescents as she spoke slowly: Its true that Big Brother Xiaobao has tried before, and you arent a person who will give up at the slightest setback. I believe that based on Big Brothers wisdom, it is not exactly impossible for you to find a way. After she said this, she halted a bit, then hardened her tone and said in complete solemnity and sincerity: Big Brother Xiaobao, I am seventeen years old this year, so I still have time. I. will wait three years for you! As long as you can become a martial artist within three years, even if the true qi you cultivate is just a tiny bit, I will wait six more years for you! I believe that as long Big Brother Xiaobao can take the first step, the following second and third steps definitely will not be difficult for you!

Chapter 7 : Elder brothers gift.

Three years Hong Xiaobao muttered slowly, and with his eyes getting brighter he fiercly nodded to Yun Caixiao Good.

Yun Caixiao had already achieved a special status in his heart. Seeing how she was willing to sacrifice herself for him, what more could Hong Xiaobao say ? It must be known that for a female, even if she is a peerless martial artist that can live up to 300 years, her most prime time is her first 30 years of life.

Little Sister Caixiao, your Big Brother Xiaobao wont speak any nonsense, i will not disappoint you ! As he said that, Hong Xiaobao felt some uknown emotion surge in his heart.

As he felt it, he held Yun CaiXiaos hand and led her toward Xuan Xiao pavilion with a hurried step Lttle Sister Caixiao, come with me, i have prepared a gift for you

Gift ? Asked Yun Caixiao curiously, as she was being led by Hong Xiaobao What kind of gift ?

This gift is something which every women would love to have said Hong Xiaobao with a grin I call it high heeled shoes!

High heeled shoes, this noun has instantaneously awoken Yun Caixiaos curiosity.

Big Brother Xiabaos gift must be something innovative, i must see it ! She thought to herself

Quickly, Hong Xiaobao brought her to enter a small room which was only a few square meters, and then he closed the doors.

In this small room, there werent any windows . The only source of light were two gigantic Luminous Pearls, which radiated with a dim light.

Where are we ? Yun Caixiao asked as she checked her surroundings with her hand. The walls were made out of wood, and didnt seem too durable.

Somewhere good Said Hong Xiaobao with a grin on his face. Then he pulled a string which made a faint Ding sound. Afterwards he pressed the button near the entrance with a plate which had Third Floor written on it.

~~Creack Yun Caixiao seemed suprised, the room slighly shook, and then she obviously felt that they were rising.

What is this thing? Asked Yun Caixiao with a big stare.

Even after all these years of travelling with her father she never saw such a thing

This is a thing that i invented Hong Xiabao said as he proceded while explaining his device in detail This room is attached to a steel chain which is attached to a rail. By pulling the string, guards know that im in, and by pressing the buttons we either ascend or descend to the corresponding floor.

As expected of my Brother Hong Xiaobao, he cant be measured by standard means Thought Yun Caixiao as she stared at him dumbfoundedly.

Oh yeah, the name i like to call it is elevator Said Hong Xiaobao proudly. Finally with a Ding and a slight shake the door automatically opened. Alright we are here. Come out and lets go. However Yun Caixiao was still trying to figure this elevator thing.

After being called Yun Caixiao quickly regained her composure and said This elevator is manually pulled by guards right ? If not then what is the purpose of the bell ? After hearing that Hong Xiabao lighly chuckled and said Please dont mind these small details, after all as i cant practice so these small details amuse me

In all honesty you couldnt really blame him, he didnt ask to be born with the physique of the Greedy Wolf. As a result he couldnt find anything better to do than entertain himself with his innovations.

At this moment, the two have already entered the Third Floor of Xuan Xiao pavilion. The Third Floor looked like a library, with bookshelves filed with all kinds of texts, books, novels and treatys. Near bookshelves, in a far corner of a room, one could see a cabinet filled with miscellaneous objects with different shapes and sizes. Alongside the cabinet, one could find a bed,which showed signs of recently being used.

Come, come Hong Xiabao said, while pointing at the bed. Sit, and i will go get your gift

This behaviour of leading a young unmarried women into the bedroom, telling her to sit, and then leaving with haste, has made Yun Caixiao feel unmeasurable burden. If Hong Xiabao came and said Yell, yell all you want, but in these walls nobody will hear you she would be done for.

Xiao Xiaobao where where are you going ? Suddenly she felt really anxious. In this dark and isolated place, with just her and another young man and this young man was even her fianc. It took only a second for endless possibilities to pop-up in her mind. Despite that, she still clung to the thread of hope that Hong Xiaobao wouldnt do anything right ?

As Hong Xiabao returned, he replied naturally When trying new shoes, one must be sitting right ? Hong Xiaobao placed the pair of boots he was holding onto Yun Caixiaos hands, Take a look Caixiao, these boots have a flat sole and high heels, makes horse riding very comfortable. These heels make it much easier to hook the stirrups. A slight smile was seen on XiaoBao as he continued to explain. However these shoes arent only for horse riding, as you wear them more and more they will improve your figure and stature, pretty good right?

Yun Caixiao took the pair of shoes and carefully inspected them. She realized that these boots where minutly made, with almost no imperfections or flaws. She asked These boots what are they made of ?

Normally i wouldnt say that, but seeing that Little Sister Yun Caixiao is someone really close to me, i dont mind unveiling a little bit. As Hong Xiaobao said that he pointed towards the treads of a shoe The bottom is made from a single piece thousand-year-old red willow tree, carved and sculpted to be tough and flexible. The color and texture come naturally from the wood. Pointing to the top of the shoe, The rest of the shoe is made from nimble cow-hide leather which has a similar shade of red as the red willow. The material is soft, comfortable and very breathable. Xiaobao summed it up by saying: It is definitely well made, and perfect as a gift for you.

Hearing his explanation, Yun Caixiao found herself with her mouth agape Thousand-year-old willow, and nimble cow-hide leather. Both of these materials are worth more than their respected weight in gold ! (TL-Note: Very expensive )

That would be right, only the materials cost 8000 taels of silver

8000 taels! Yun Caixiao sucked in a cold breath For measly pair of shoes ?

Of course seeing Yun Caixiaos happy expression, Hong Xiaobao expained If i dared to gift something plain and simple to a martial genius such as Yun Caixiao, i would only lose face

However 8000 taels of silver for a pair of boots was really extravagant. In comparison, a normal household annual expenditure would avarage 50 taels of silver. 8000 taels would be enough to buy a small village.

This is a really precious gift, really preacious! Said Yun Caixiao with a praising smile on her face But i think its time for you to leave, you sweet-talker!

Hong Xiabao looked at Caixiao weirdly Leave ? Why should i leave

Do you intend to look at me while i change ? Yun Caixiaos face cutely blushed while saying We havent gotten married yet !

Chapter 8: I could play with these legs for an entire year !

What Yun Caixiao said was quite normal for this world, which resembled Earths ancient China. By the rules of Confucianism, unmarried woman could only reveal her arms and neck. Every other place on her body was forbbiden for man to see, even if it was her own fianc it was no different.

Good, then i shall go outside and look at the horoscope to calculate tomorrows fortune Hong Xiaobao helplessly shrugged his arm. He thought to himself Their attitude towards this topic wont be easily changed, its not just her but all of society has the same attitude, I guess theres not much that can be done

As soon as Hong Xiaobao left, Yun Caixiao quickly checked the surrounding area. Afterwards she took of her fancy shoes. Then a pair of tender white feet where unveiled, as white as snow on top of a mountain, and as tender as a silky cloth.

Ahh, I dont know whether the size is appropriate, with her sparkling eyes her shy expression was replaced by happy smile, just like a little girl which has received her favorite snack.

Meanwhile Hong Xiabao, who was chased away was standing on the other side, while holding a telescope and admiring the view My god, look at this attractive leg, look at that skin color ! Is it possible that my Little Sister Caixiao has legendary Natural Feet ?

He watched her with a satisfaction and said After Litle Sister wears these high heeled shoes, her chest will stand upright. Little Sister Caixiao, im afraid that she is going to become even more beatifull after this.

As he said that he suddenly heard an old voice at the back of his head Ha ha, this female is really good. She has Legendary Black Yin physique. You really got some dog shit luck* fellow.

My god, he almost scared me to death ! Thought Hong Xiabao

Old man, dont scare me like that Said Hong Xiabao as he continued to peek at Yun Caixiao Ohh, shes already changed

Oy vey little bastard (Couldnt hold back, sorry xD), stop kidding around Meng Xianji slowly said You still remember the cultivation method i taught you right ?

This really was an important matter so Hong Xiaobao hurriedly nodded and said Naturally i remember it, even if you would kill me i wouldnt forget it. Whats wrong, do we start practicing right now ? Old fogy, you said a moment ago that Little Sister Caixiao has Dark Yin physique, do you want her to be my sparring partner ?

I peh**, such an adorable girl, dont you dare hurt her Meng Xianji said You gave her such precious high something shoes didnt you ? I feel that she has a thing that is very usefull for you

Thing ? What thing ? Hong Xiabao asked startled Does she have a treasure on her ?

Its not exactly treasure in fact its just a healing stone Meng Xianji explained to Hong Xiaobao Its a stone that can fasten the wound recovery speed.

Healing stone ? The one that lets wounds to recover faster ? As soon as he heard that, Hong Xiaobao was startled and asked What you mean is Exquisite Blood Jade ?! That thing costs 1000 something taels of silver, how can i ask for it ?

Exquisite Blood Jade can accelerate the healing of a wound, what most important is that, when the wound gets restored it will leave no scar behind, therefore theres a huge demand for this kind of item. Although to Hong Xiaobao 1000 taels of silver is like a hair from Oxs fur, but its not the monetary issue. What made Hong XiaoBao unhappy was that his gift would no longer be viewed as something used to convey his feelings, but rather something used in a haggle.

Stop the idle talking Meng Xianji said angrily The high something boots material alone cost eight times that of a healing stone. If you want to practice the skill that i taught you, you better get that healing stone. I peh*** I have wasted way too much saliva on you.

Old bones, do you even have any saliva to waste ?! Thought Xiaobao

Why are you so anxious ? I will go and ask father for one Xiabao retorted Or i will ask one of the guards, they all each have one on them

From those men ? Those arent usefull at all! Said Meng Xianji with disdain. I want you to ask for hers because of her pure Yin energy, her Healing Stone is different from others, its abnormally full of pure energy, and thats just what you need now. Besides you only need it for like 2 days, you can give it back to her after that.

Ahh, so this is why I guess its fine if i borrow it for a day or two. Brothers, Sisters I, Hong Xiaobao will now shamelessly ask for a favor from a woman !

Little Sister Caixiao, are you done changing ? Hong Xiaobao asked, as he carefully approached the door

Yun Caixiao was a 2-star martial artist, to me shes just as dangerous as King Yama of Ninth Hell ! Thought Xiaobao

Y-Yes Im finished uhhh you can come in. Yun CaiXiaos response was quite shy and tinged with some surprise.

Alright, Im coming in now. Hong XiaoBao quickly opened the screen but as soon as he saw Yun CaiXiao he immediately became stiff. Yun CaiXiaos long black hair dropped over her shoulders like a cascade, just as if it were running water. Her small face faintly red, evidently somewhat shy and bashfull.

Her head was slightly lowered, with her dark night dress, red high heeled boots and a maroon**** colored sword at her waist, how should one put it, she looked like the epitome of an assasin.

If before, Yun CaiXiao scored 10/10, she would now be rated 12/10! Especially her pair of small feet, that were definetly Xiaobaos favorite. Even with the boots on her feet seemed slender and elegant, her well proportioned legs were perfectly straight and slender.

I could play with these legs for an entire year !

Chapter 9: Limitless Fortune!

Big Brother Xiaobao, do i look funny with these shoes on ? When Hong Xiaobao stood before the beautiful Yun Caixiao, his heart obviously started to beat faster.

In fact,a no matter which woman it is, when she wears high heels the first time she would seem like a crane amongst chicken.

No! Absolutly not ! You look like a descented goddess! Hong Xiaobao said hurriedly Just wait untill i marry you, i will make a plethora of clothes for you ! A wedding dress, a military uniform[1], qipao, hanfu, and a nurse dress ! Said Hong Xiaobao passionatly.

Hong Xiaobao was fantasizing about Yun Caixiao in different clothes, he decided that he will make three types of military uniforms for Caixiao ! Naval uniform, Air Force unform and Land Force uniform !

You are a pervert! Yun Caixiao looked at the day dreaming Hong Xiaobaos expression, and knew that he wasnt thinking of anything good. This fellow is as cunning as a demon, who knows what wicked scheme he is thinking up right now.You cannot say another word, otherwise i will hit you!

Hong Xiaobao raised hands to surrender Didnt i say that you look good?

Hmph, ill go first then Seeing that Hong Xiaobao was imposed by her, she picked up her embroidered boots, and went to the elevator entrance. Escort me back outside! Yun Caixiao said.

Good Hong Xiaobao shrugged his arms and said Remember that high heel shoes are very pretty, but they are also very strenous for body, dont use them too often.

Thats right, cant forget what that old man said Thought Hong Xiaobao Umm, i have a favor to ask of you Little Sister Caixiao

Hmm ? What do you want ? Yun Caixiao asked gently. She did receive pair of boots worth 8000 taels of silver, the size is just right, they are very comfortable, but what is most important is that they truly are very pretty, thats why she added If i can, i definetly will help you

Ha! She swallowed the bait. Thought Hong Xiaobao

While laughing in his heart, Xiabaos expression turned serious I heard that Exquisite Blood Jade is very effective when treating injuries. I wonder if Little Sister Caixiao can help me find one

Are you injured ? Hearing Hong Xiaobaos request, her expression showed a caring expression Is it Ye Jinnings doing ?

No Hong Xiaobao smiled with proper expression Oftentimes i would casually exercise, but lately ive been feeling a little sour. I think that i mightve streched my muscle a little bit. Its not a big deal really. I wouldve asked my father emperor, but i dont want to cause him anymore trouble, Little Sister Caixiao could you please help your Big Brother? Asked Hong Xiaobao

Sure! Yun Caixiao quickly nodded while taking one inch diameter red stone out of her sleeve I give you this Exquisite Blood Jade for now, dont forget to give it back. And remember that you shouldnt overexert youself in practicing, streched muscle is not a small deal, even if you have this Exquisite Blood Jade its difficult to say if it will help

Yes! Relax! Hong Xiabao carefully received Exquisite Blood Jade while grinning Thank you Little Sister Caixiao, i will definetly give it back!

While leaving Xuan Xiao Pavilion, Yun Caixiao said while smiling Big Brother Xiaobao, although you cant practice martial arts, but with such a fierce brain, with such a powerfull and unconstrained style, you are just too interesting!

As she said that she looked at her high heeled shoes Ahh if only there was a mirror, ohh

There isnt a single woman on earth that doesnt want to look good, and Yun Caixiao was no different.

After reuniting with her father, Yun Shengxuan carefully seized her up and down.Then Yun Shengxuan said with amezement Um, Xiaore, these exquisite shoes, are they Xiaobaos gift ? Formidable, really formidable! My Xiaoer originally is very attractive, whereas while wearing these shoes, was unbelievably even more attractive ! Xiaobao that child is really crafty!

Father dont laugh at me Yun Caixiao charmingly went forward, she actually couldnt wait to see herself in a mirror Am i really attractive? Big Brother Xiaobao said that these shoes were called high heels

Attractive, truly attractive Yen Shengxuan confirmed with a laugh. He then took the bronze mirror, and gave it to Yun Caixiao Xiaoer look, father has not deceived you

Good, it truly is very good Said Yun Caixiao while admiring her new look in a mirror. After a while she said with a satisfied sigh Big Brother Xiaobao is really adroit! its a pity that he cant bring up even a tiny bit of true qi

Meanwhile in the Xuan Xiao Pavilion

Achoo~~ Whos being fastidious about me ? mumbled Hong Xiaobao

Nevermind Old Fogy, i have obtained Exquisite Blood Jade, now tell me quickly how does it help me in practice ?

To be honest, Hong Xiaobao was a very carefree person, but after passing through worlds, one of his biggest regrets was the inability to practice. This worlds environment is extremely complex and dangerous. Fortunatly he is safe in capital city, but what if he goes out of town. Then his survivng chances would drastically drop.In this world the only more dangerous thing other than fellow human beings are demonic beasts. Although there are various types of demonic beasts; whether its the strong ones or the weak ones, it doesnt matter as even the weakest demonic beast could still easily gnaw his head off.

Especially now that Yun Caixiao is willing to wait for him for three years, he must start practicing as fast as possible.

Oy vey, you must be carefull Meng XIanji said slowly My cultication art is different than others.Its unusal cultivation method. To practice it you must capture the fortune of Heaven and Earth, melt the essence of Sun and Moon. Then, only you can succeed. This cultivation art fully expands human potential. I called this Cultivation Art the Limitless Fortune Divine Art. It is the absolute top cultivation art. At the very least on Saint Dragon Continent i know of no other cultivation art that is better than my Limitless Fortune Divine Art !

Limitless Fortune Divine Art ! Only hearing this name gave Hong Xiaobao goosebumps.

Is this cultivation art really so fierce ? Wait, where is Saint Dragon Continent ? Why havent i heard of it ?

Stinky brat, youve already wasted enough of my time. When the time comes i shall tell you Old man Meng Xianji said this while groaning Tell me, do you want to study my cultivation art ?

Yes! Hong Xiaobao said, while fiercly nodding.

[1] He means modern day military uniform, not the ancient ones

Chapter 10: Five Heavenly Gods meeting

Calm down, first things first Since Hong Xiaobao was determined to practice, then this Old man shall teach him to his fullest ! First place this Exquisite Blood Jade on top of your head, then slowly move it through all of your acupressure points up to your abdomen. Do you feel anything ?

Hong Xiaobao did just as Xianji Senior said.

Moving Exquisite Blood Jade through all of the accupoint was a meticulous and pretty boring job.After some time Hong Xiaobao felt something weird. He looked at Exquisite Blood Jade very carefully.

Strange, i didnt notice it before, but is it possible that there is an acupuncture point that is different than the others? While carefully thinking Hong Xiaobao really felt something strange. While holding Exquisite Blood Jade in between Palace of Toil and Middle Rushing acupoints [1], he felt strange heat wave circulate through his humerus, radius, metacarpal and ulna bones.[2]

This heat flow was very weak, almost indistinguishable, but it was definetly there.

Do you feel it? Senior Xianji voice conveyed his words to him.

There really is some difference! Hong Xiaobao lifted his hand, while curiously looking at Exquisite Blood Jade. How come i feel heat in my arm, when i hold Exquisite Blood Jade in my palm ?

Hong Xiaobao knew that Exquisite Blood Jade could help one recover his wounds faster, but this energy was different than the healing energy.

Is it possible that there are acupoints that are more efficient in conducting Exquisite Blood Jade energy ?

Oy you stinky brat, youve got some brains, Ive got to admit Xianji Senior smiled while saying Dont stop, continue moving Exquisite Blood Jade through your acupressure points, and you will discover more. But what youve just said is crucial to my Limitless Fortune Divine Art!

At this moment Xiao Sanshao said I have to acknowledge, although this Old Fogys strength is a bit lacking, but being able to think of such a method is really splendid !

You Old Fool, Your saying my strength is lacking? Come ! Lets have a spar!

It seems like this Limitless Fortune Divine Art is really unorthodox! Completely disregarding two Old men, Hong Xiaobao continued to immerse himself in this strange phenomenon. Before i thought that Exquisite Blood Jade can only heal flesh wound. Turns out that it also has such an extraordinary use!

While continuing to analyze the situation Hong Xiaobao thought

If it works on my palm, then surely it will work on other places too!

Human body has Twelve Primary Meridians, Eight Extraordinary Meridians, 361 Primary acupuncture points, which are organized into 14 main meridians, 48 extra points aswell as 66 scalp points, totaling 475 acupuncture points!

This Exquisite Blood Jade is really good ! Perhaps with it i can discover other conductive pressure points!

This time Hong Xiaobao was more careful, heedfully exploring acupoints on his body Hmm. Whats the matter ?

At this time Hong Xiaobao was pressing Exquisite Blood Jade against his Deltoid Muscle, where there wasnt any acupuncture point. But unknowingly why, the energy of Exquisite Blood Jade not only didnt conduct, but whats more suprising it totally stopped moving!

This isnt right, Exquisite Blood Jade energy is flowing faster when pressed against acupoints, but why did it completely stop here ?As soon as Hong Xiaobao said that, Meng Xianji voice resounded within his brain Haha, you stinky brat, you really are intelligent, being able to discover that so fast

Hey, whats the matter here ? Hong Xiaobao knew that he found something unusual

Right, what you found a moment ago is what i call Secret Holes Old man said while nodding his head. You stinky brat, find all of the Secret Holes, then you will be able to practice my Limitless Fortune Divine Art!

Good! Having his cultivation road opened to him, Hong Xiaobao was really determined to practice

After thoughtlessly eating his dinner, and after 2 hours of rest, Hong Xiaobao dilligently spend all night trying to find all of the Secret Holes. While he was doing that Meng Xianji and other Grandfathers were quitly discussing in his bracelet.

Xi Hong said Xianji, this child is very intelligent, do you really intend to teach him ?

Of course, this little bastard is such a good seedling, do you want to waste him ? Greedy Wolf Body is difficult to find even in several millenia! Meng Xianji said while smiling Us running into him is our good fortune ! I have a feeling that if we want to unify all of the Godheads, then we all will need to rely on his strength

I guess hes just passable said Tian Can with indifferent nod I wont help him much in martial art cultivaton, but when it comes to alchemy i doubt anyone could direct him better than me !

Its rare to see you get involved in something Xiao Sanshao said with a smileXianji will be responsible for his cultivation, Xianjis Limitless Fortune Divine Art is very suitable for Xiaobao. Everyone of us is a Heavenly God so everybody will be responsible for teaching him. Chen Nan this child is very intellignt right ? What do you think ?

After five minutes Chen Nan said Indeed, ill teach him my Formation Arts

Ill teach him the art of forging Xi Hong was a good hearted person as he expressed his will to teach younger generation This child forging talent is really good

This Old Man is a Cooking Heavenly God, and it just so happens that i was looking for a successor to pass my skills In all honesty Meng Xianji was really happy.

I will be responsible for teaching him the alchemy Tian Can said You guys chat alone. My condition today isnt very good, so Ill go rest first

Ill teach him craftsmanship of wine tasting and jewelry processing Xiao Sanshao also looked very happy. So its decided. As for the other four old fools, we will talk about them when they wake up

Meng Xianji coldly snorted I peh, i dare them to wake up right now!

At the dawn of the next day Hong Xiaobao finally sighed with satisfaction

I havent anticipated that human body, besides 361 Primary Acupoints and 114 Extraordinary Points, has entire 311 Secret Holes! Limitless Fortune Divine Art is really fierce.What marvelous abillity will i get when all of the Secret Holes will be added to the normal acupuncture points ?

Old Bones, ive found all of the Secret Hole positions, what do i do now ?

Now you should Meng Xianji was ready to speak, but suddenly he smiled and said Oy, your Caixiao sweetheart has come, and that means that you obviously need to take her on a walk. By the way you can buy some raw medicine materials, when you come back it will be very usefull to you

As soon as he said that, Yun Caixiao has conveyed her words Big Brother Xiaobao are you up ? Uncle emperor asked you to take a stroll with me outside. I wonder if Big Brother Xiaobao would be willing to ?

After hearing that, Hong Xiaobao jumped out from his bed and jubilantly saying Come, come Little Sister Caixiao! Elder Brother will accompany you for a walk today ! Do you remember where i promised to take you last time ? Well go to the Great Healthcare today !

[1] Try to bend your middle finger to your palm, the point which you touch is called palace of toil, and middle rushing is on the tip of your middle finger

[2] Basically all the bones in your arm, wrist, shoulder and palm (including fingers)

Chapter 11: He will regret messing with you

At this time guards have obtained the news of Ninth Prince taking his fiancee to go out for a stroll. Immediately bunch of guards prepared themselves, and were just waiting for Ninth Princes order. They were all standing by the entrance, and only Yun Caixiao was still in her changing room.

When Ninth Prince finally saw Yun Caixiao, he couldnt help himself and whistle.

This time she was wearing long pink skirt, and with this, this light color caused her to seem more pure. Her high heeled shoes made her look extra appealing. She was wearing transparent tights, which emphasized her slender legs even more!

Those beautiful long legs, these outstanding round buttocks, in addition to a developing bosom, her youthful aura and all of that perfectly blending together, made her seem like a descended goddess!

Ye Jinning was standing by the side of Hong Xiaobao and examined her really carefully. He especially liked her legs. You could see him gazing at them more than often. Also his throat clearly twitched from time to time. He was swallowing his saliva.

In his mind they already seemed like a match made in heaven, but in the hearts of other people he was a person that couldnt control his force while wiping his ***, so obviously they kept the distance of atleast five meters from him. Even Yun Caixiao wrinkled her brows while with him.Unfortunatly she couldnt distance herself from him, cause of his status.

Completly disregarding Ye Jinning, Hong Xiaobao went forward, and held Yun Caixiaos hand while grinning Little sister Caixiao, you are so beautiful today, even more than usual. Is it because we are going to a walk together? What was unexpected was that she didnt refuse his hand. Ye Jinnings eyebrows had jumped up, and he almost grounded his teeth to powder with anger. but he preserved, as he thought to himself Hong Xiaobao this bastard, he made me swallow defeat twice already, ill endure it for now.

Taking a walk with Big Brother Xiaobao, its only natural for me to be even more attractive, otherwise i would make Big Brother Xiaobao lose face ! Although Yun Caixiao was a Martial Arts cultivator, but in her heart she was an extremly tradional woman. And intelligent traditional woman knows, that when going with her man to the streets, girl must dress herself nicely for a man to gain face. Although as a Martial Artist she doesnt really care about these trifling matters, but if she can give face to other party then she will do so.

Although Yun Caixiao was very beautiful, but Hong Xiaobao was not left in the dust. Hong Xiaobao was wearing Blue Fox Golden Silk Crown on which he had Eight Golden Pearls surrounding a hefty red jewel. A sable cloak ornamented with golden dragons draped from his shoulders: front-views of dragons in front and behind both shoulders, six side-views of dragons in the creases, with multicolored cloud patterns in between. The robes of rank were golden yellow, trimmed with golden leaf, embroidered with nine pythons, split on the left and right. At the very center was a hefty dragons head. Both eyes were red jewels, glittering with life under the sunlight. [1] If you put Yun Caixiao and Ye Jinning standing together then first thing that would come to your mind would be Martial Artists !. Then if you would put Yun Caixiao standing near Hong Xiaobao; your first thought would be Prince with his wife !. The difference between the two was like a difference between a parrot and a phoenix !

Little Sister Caixiao is the best ! Hong Xiaobao said with a grin. Afterwards he looked at the row of guards and said Are you prepared ? Then, lets go. Although here he was Ninth Prince, but he came from Earth afterall, so he didnt have emperors demeanor, which was really appriciated by this bunch of guards.

Ninth Prince, where are we going this time ?. The leader of guards asked Hong Xiaobao with a smile Todays weather is really good, its very appropriate to go on a stroll. Ninth Prince was a very magnanimous person, so if he would eat meat, then the rest of them could at least drink some soup.

First we shall go on a little shoping. Hong Xiaobao has decided on the traveling schedule Our first destination shall be the Great Healthcare!.

Great Healthcare! Hearing these words, all of the guardsmen felt their saliva flow.

Day in Chijing Imperial City was very good, whole city bathed in warm sunlight, and it was covered in a golden afterglow.

Hong Xiaobao has brought Yun Caixiao out of imperial palace, and had taken her to the capitals broadest avenue. Chijing City was the Chiyun Empires capital with enormous circumference that could easily accommodate over a million people. Despite that the street that they were walking on was pretty empty. Reason being that it was very , very wide. It was so wide that 20 horse carriages could ride side to side on it. Streets were filled with all kinds of shops; weapons shops, restaurants, inns. All kinds of shops could be found here.

Yesterday Hong Xiaobao has borrowed Yun Caixiaos Exquisite Blood Jade, so of course he was worried that he would owe her one, so today he has brought over 50 thousand taels of silver in banknotes. If Little SIster Caixiao would find something to her taste, he of course would buy it for her.

In this group Hong Xiaobao was walking with Yun Caixiao at the front, Ye Jinning was following them, while the guards were covering the back. In all honesty, Ye Jinning suffered from injustice, because beside guards and princes concubine, the only one that would usually follow him behind would be cortical eunuch.

Since Chijing City is an imperial capital, Prince would usually go outside of imperial palace only on grand occasions. Despite this only few people were scared of Hong Xiaobaos convoy, instead they came closer with enthusiasm.

Ninth Prince your highness, have you come out of palace for a walk ? Are you healthy Your Highness Ninth Prince? Is this Princes wife ? She really is attractive. This certainly is the perfect match made in heaven !

Since chilhood Hong Xiaobao left imperial palace to play around the city. At first people were afraid because of the large status disparity. But after a while everybody discovered that Ninth Prince was quite friendly, and didnt have usual Imperial Familys arrogant attitude. Slowly Hong Xiaobao has earned himself a good reputation and more and more people started talking with him everytime he was out of the imperial palace. Sometimes they even played innocent jokes on him.

Ha ha, today i came out to play outside the imperial palace, but please do not mind me ha ha Hong Xiaobao was walking while greeting all of the townspeople. He scurried all of the shopkeepers back to let Yun Caixiao see their stalls.

If she finds anything suitable, he would definitely buy it.

Afterall why would a man collect riches if not for their woman ? Especially my Little Sister Caixiao ! She has such a big sentiment to me, if i wont spend my riches on her, then on whom ? Thought Hong Xiaobao.

As long as Little Sister Caixiao likes it i will buy it !

After walking or a while Hong Xiaobao suddenly heard Tian Can shouting.

Go to that Medicine Herb Shop lad. I smell some good raw materials from there , buy them for me and ill help you concot some medicine for your sweetheart. Also that Ye Jinning lad will regret messing with you !

[1] In all honesty that was really hard to translate. Just imagine the most intricate royal costume that you can, and thatll do.

Chapter 13: Mysterious Young Girl

Ye Jinning daring to provoke Hong Xiaobao was fully understandable.

As it was said earlier, worlds strongest countries have built high walls to resist Demon Beasts attack, but obviously that would not be enough . Therefore Six Great Orthodoxies, which included Thunder Sound Pavilion, have sent their schools elite warrior to protect these citys

It would be a no exaggeration to say that in this world, the leader of Six Great Orthodoxies was like a transcendental being in the eyes of people of this world. All of emperors, kings, martial school elders had to give him face.

And Ye Jinning was a child of Thunder Sound Pavilion Second Elder Ye Feihong, his status was equal to Hong Xiaobaos. Thats why he had the guts to attack Hong Xiaobao in the imperial palace, because to one of the Six Great Orthodoxies, some measly prince wasnt really a person that would make them dread with fear.

Over the last two days Ye Jinning has suffered alot as he suppressed a lot of his anger.

Originally if you compare Ye Jinning with Hong Xiaobao, then that would be like comparing heaven to earth. If they were to fight, then Ye Jinning could easily defeat 100 of Hong Xiaobaos. But the development of the events left Ye Jinning completly flabbergasted, as he was unexpectedly suppressed by him, and worst of it all was that it happened in front of Yun Caixiao! How cold he tolerate that.

Now that they left imperial palace, why would he be afraid of Hong Xiaobao ?

His meaning was very clear, so what if your a prince ! Compared with our Thunder Sound Pavilion your just like a frog in a well![1] It appears that you are very rich, Listening to Ye Jinnings words, Hong Xiaobao said with a laugh. Honestly giving somebody a gift, without putting your heart in it, is meaningless. Can you give Little Sister Caixiao another pair of high heels ? In the future ill deliver a wedding dress for my Little Sister Caixiao, do you have any idea how that would look? Can you give her the solar powered heater, that can maintain water hot for 24 hours ? Perfumes, bra, underpants, sanitary napkin do you know these ?.

Nearby guard have quickly followed up and said flatteringly Our Ninth Prince is so intelligent, it is really commendable !

Hong Xiaobao said with a satisfied smile Well said ! When we go back, everyone should take 10 silver taels for themselves

Long live Your Highness Ninth Prince ! All guards shouted together.

What Hong Xiaobao said has shut Ye Jinnings mouth. When he heard all of those new terms, his face turned green. He couldnt even say what these things were used for, and as for appearance, it was totally out of question.

Therefore he was very depressed. He tried to flatter Yun Caixiao with his wealth, but Hong Xiaobaos words have turned him into some Nouveau Riche, while Hong Xiaobao was portrayed as a the rich, powerful aristocrat. Which was better, and which was worse would be clear at the first glance.

Hong Xiaobaooo ! I shall not forgive you ! Ye Jinning roared angrily. Last time he suffered humiliating defeat from the hands of Hong Xiaobao. He knew that Soft Hedgehog Armor has thorn, therefore he used his wind palm technique.

Lets see how you defat me now, Xiaobao ! Thought Ye Jinning.

The moment, Ye Jinnings wind palm technique arrived near Xiaboa, immediatly with a dull Peng sound, Hong Xiaobao withdrew three steps back. At the same time, a pale pink cloud has emerged out of Hong Xiaobaos armor. It was so unexpected that Ye Jinning involuntarily drew a full breath.

Growl! Ye Jinning began sweating, as he heard Hong Xiaobao say World is so beautiful, but you are so mean. This is really not good. I thought about your words, and you were right. Using poison is really not a gentlemans way, therefore i filled Soft Hedgehog Armor with Clinging Turtle Powder.

Yun Caixiao involuntarily smiled, thinking My Big Brother Xiaobao is really not to be measured by normal means. Ye Jinning has suffered loss yet again!

Clinging Turtle Powders effect was really quick, Ye Jinnings forehead was streaming with sweat, and his clothes where soaked wet. Finally he couldnt endure anymore, and escaped through the doors. After a moment, everybody heard a pale Oh coming from outside. Ye Jinning has almost knocked a little girl down. She barely escaped by taking three steps back. Otherwise if a twelve years old girl was hit by two-star martial artist, then even if she wasnt going to die, she would definitely be crippled for life

Younger Sister, are you alright ? Hong Xiaobao hurried to catch her. He held little girl steadily, and patted her on her head asking Are you injured ?. When Hong Xiaobao saw little girls face, he gasped with surprise.

Although she looked like a twelve year old, but she already looked like semi finished beauty. If you would wait for her to grow up, then she would definitely be a woman that would cause nations to fall.

I am not injured Little girl shook her head, and drew two steps back. At this moment, what seemed like a 40 year old woman hurriedly caught up. When she saw this scene she wrinkled her brows. She walked up to little girl and asked Qingqing are you alright?.

Little girl called Qingqing said while pointing at Hong Xiaobao, Just now, a man who was running in a big hurry, had almost hit me. And this person helped me Her voice was unusually cold when speaking, but seeing how Hong Xiaobao was caring for her, she didnt show him any unfriendliness.

I thank Your Highness The woman expressed her gratitude. She wasnt overly respectful, nor was she rude. Her gaze was indifferent. Obviously this woman and girl called Qingqing didnt involve themselves in these mundane things.

This world was vast, and there were numerous hidden experts there. Hong Xiaobao didnt seem to take her attitude to heart. He nodded and said with a smile Its good that this girl wasnt injured. I shall get going then.

As he said that, he immediately commanded his guards Guys, we are going to the Great Healthcare! Our order should be ready

Seeing that Hong Xiaobao leave the Beast Material Shop, the woman narrowed her eyes slightly, and while holding Qingqings hand said with a smile This Ninth Prince is quite good, he doesnt have that usual royal bearing. Young lady do you want to stay here for now ?

En Qingqing has nodded Lets stay here for some time.

Yes, young lady Woman also asked Who was this person that almost hit you ? Ill twist his head in the night!.

Dont, his crime shouldnt be punished to death. Qingqings eyes were unusually cold as she sneered That Thunder Sound Pavilion cripple isnt worth our time. Right that prince said something about Great Healthcare. We wonder what kind of place that is.

Yes, if young lady wants to go, then we shall go Woman nodded, while holding Qingqings hand and they both instantly vanished into thin air.

Chapter 14 : The Great Healthcare

Meanwhile in Warm Fragrant Buildings latrine

Goodness gracious! Ye Jinnings body almost collapsed as he squatted by the latrine pit. This time he inhaled a lot more of Clinging Turtle Powder than he did in Xuan Xiao Pavilion, as such after half an hour he almost dehydrated himself.

Outside the latrine two of Ye Jinnings followers were waiting for him.

Senior Brother Ye, one of the disciples asked carefully, while covering his nose What should we do?

This time Ye Jinning hadnt come alone. He was determined to capture Yun Caixiao heart, therefore he arranged for a few disciples from Thunder Sound Pavilion, in case of a rainy day.

What more can we do? Ye Jinning said while clenching his jaws Immediately send a message to my father! Ask him to discuss our marriage personally. I do not believe that this meager Hong Wenqing emperor will dare to offend our Thunder Sound Pavilion.

Yes! The two disciples wanted to leave this place immediately, but they were stopped by Ye Jinning

Right, Ye Jinning said hatefully I cannot forgive that bastard so easily. Its impossible that there is no one in this city that could teach him a lesson! Find that someone. Ill bear the consequences. He said as he took a shiny black iron token from his sleeve

Elders token! When the two Thunder Sound Pavilion disciples saw this token, they immediately nodded With this thing, even those respectable 6 star martial artists must obey our command.

As one of Six Great Orthodoxies, Thunder Sound Pavilion had a very powerful reputation.

With this elder token, which of those loose martial artist would dare to not give them face!

Meanwhile Hong Xiaobao went down the eastern avenue with Yun Caixiao, until they stopped before a three-storied small building. The building was decorated with red lanterns, while the entrance was crowded with both men and women. Above the entrance there was a sign with Warm Fragrant Building written on it in golden ink.

Is this a brothel?! Yun Caixiao exclaimed. Generally only a brothel would be named like that, but Yun Caixiao wouldnt think that her Big Brother Xiaobao would bring her to such a place. However she quickly realized that this wasnt a brothel in a traditional sense. After all, this was a first time that she saw women lining up to a brothel. And by the look of it, there were quite a few of them.

It really was uncommon.

Youll find out when you go inside, haha. Hong Xiaobao said while going up to the entrance. When he arrived by the entrance, he saw ** (1) smiling happily, and greeting him from a distance.

Ninth Prince His Highness hadnt visited us these days. We almost died out of boredom!

This **, although old, her beauty was still visible on her face. You could see that she was quite the beauty when she was young. Suddenly she grabbed Hong Xiaobao and hugged him. Yun Caixiao knit her brows, but did not say anything.

Aunt Lan, I have not seen you for days, but you became even more beautiful Meanwhile one of Hong Xiaobaos guards took out two large silver plates, and forced them into Aunt Lans bosom. Afterwards Hong Xiaobao said. Today I have brought my fiancee and my brothers to visit the Great Healthcare, Ill ask Aunt Lan to arrange that.

Instantly earning 50 taels of silver made Aunt Lan beam with joy, as she tenderly said Oh, Ninth Prince, you can leave this matter to me, this slave will do her best. She said as she hurriedly walked inside and said Sisters, come out to receive our special guest. Ninth Prince has arrived, lets see which sister has the luck to serve his highness.

Hong Xiaobao brought Yun Caixiao and his guards into the Warm Fragrant Building .

When they entered they saw 20 beautiful girls gorgeously dressed, waiting for Hong Xiaobaos choice.

Good, very good! Seeing such a scene Hong Xiaobao was very satisfied. He said Reward them Immediately guards spread out and gave everyone 20 taels of silver. But one female didnt act with etiquette and said Your Highness, this young slave does not want the money. This slaves only wish is to serve Ninth Prince.

Haha, good! This is the right attitude, youll be the one. Hong Xiaobao said with a nod, Everybody, dont be modest, pick up a sister for yourself!

All of the guards knew what to do as they chose one for themselves. Finally Hong Xiaobao helped Yun Caixiao pick one girl, as they went farther inside

On the way many people greeted Hong Xiaobao, Ninth Prince has arrived, last time my martial arts advanced thanks to Your Highness. Ha ha, Your Highness Ninth Prince finally came back, has Ninth Prince had any inspiration since the last time?

Ha ha, hello hello, please everyone, do not hesitate and have fun ha ha. Hong Xiaobao walked while greeting everyone Today I have come with my fiancee, but please everyone, dont be shy.

Following that many people shouted Long live the emperor! before saying So this is Princes future wife. Can it be that the Prince will perform earlier today?

Aunt Lan beamed with joy, as she nodded If it would be any other person, then this old woman wouldnt sell their reputation, however for Ninth Prince this old granny is ready to forfeit her life. You smelly group of men, do you want to create some sort of disturbance? We shall start when Ninth Prince feels comfortable!

Hearing Aunt Lans fearsome words, all men have laughed

When they walked inside Yun Caixiao looked around

This Warm Fragrant building didnt look big from the outside, but it was actually quite the opposite. Warm Fragrant Buildings lobby appeared to be about 50 meters long, but when one entered inside it was nearly 100 meters long. At the center there was a large podium, about one meter high. It looked a little like a platform for a martial arts contest.
    (Something like this)

The platform was surrounded with tables, and although the time was just past noon, the hall was filled with people, there were at least 100 people, both men and women.

Lastly, at the back, there were a few spacious, cushioned chairs that were lifted higher than the rest. Obviously these chairs were meant for VIP-guests.

Yun Caixiao was stupefied at such scene, but she quickly came back to her senses as she was pulled by Hong Xiaobao. When they went to the VIP region they found out that the chairs were more like a settee. The chairs were made out of Red Pear Wood, which was an absolute high-end good!

When Hong Xiaobao lied down on his love-seat, Yun Caixiao did the same on her own. The guards didnt lie down. Afterall, they were still guards.

Just when they lied down, from the entrance came two people. It was Qingqing with that middle-aged woman!

(1) ** Was in the raws
    So, author finally decided to make things clear about the currency in this world. Basically 1 gold coin is equal to 100 silver, and one silvers equal to 100 copper coins. And apparently 1 copper coin is roughly equal to one CNY.

Chapter 15 Ancient Zither, Lute and Drums

Normally no child would come to such a place, but this place was really unusual, cause nobody was surprised that Qingqing came here

This really is not an usual brothel The middle-aged woman said as her vision concentrated on the crowd This crowd is really diverse! Theres at least six 4-star martial artists here. Theres even a 7-starred one. He dresses as a person from Saint Academy unexpectedly! Eh? Why does he have blood qi on him? Is it possible that hes injured ?

Saint Academy? Little girl Qingqing said in a low voice What does a person from one of the Six Great Orthodoxies doing here? Moreover a 7-star martial artist! After a moment of thought she said, It is indeed not a simple brothel, lets see whats happening here then.
    After entering, Qingqing and the mysterious woman sat in a remote corner to not bring any unnecessary attention. After all, in such a crowd nobody would really care about two persons.

When they sat down, a good looking male of 18 years old came to their table and asked carefully, Would the two respectable ladies like something to drink ? He had a black butler costume with on it Warm Fragrant Building embroidered with golden thread.

What are you serving? Qingqing said confidently, without any restraint. The young male quickly explained, We mainly serve wine, but we also have some melon juice and the like.

Normally, a woman would order a cup of wine for herself, but obviously Qingqing was too small to drink so she said, Well just ask for some juice then

At this moment! The young man said, and he asked curiously, Are the two respectable ladies first time here? Ill explain, to eat, drink, and watch a show one must pay up the tables minimum fee. This table lowest cost is four taels of silver.

En. The middle aged woman said as she took a silver plate, the cost of which would be at least an estimated 10 taels, and had thrown it to the waiter and said, Take it, the rest is yours. Having earned six taels of silver, the young male had quickly excused himself to bring their drinks.

The rich were treated quite differently, as the waiter quickly came back. This drink is of a secret recipe that was provided by the Ninth Prince His Highness, it has the effect of clearing the mind. The respectable ladies will surely be satisfied!

When the woman sniffed her drink, she said with a grin, Rejuvenating Jade Flower, and a little bit of Heaven Grief Ginseng, good it really has the effect of clearing the mind! She unexpectedly deduced the materials without even trying the drink!

This respectable lady sure is fierce! When the young man heard the woman say the materials, he had almost bitten his tongue of.

Not worth mentioning. The woman smiled, and said, However this place is quite unusual. Could it all be the Ninth Princes idea? When she said that, she unconsciously looked at Hong Xiaobao. Meanwhile Qingqing drank from her cup, and was listening carefully to the mans explanation.

When the young man heard Hong Xiaobaos name he said with a worshipping gaze, Before, our Warm Fragrant Building was an ordinary brothel. But in recent years, the Demonic Beasts have been attacking us more and more. More and more of crops were destroyed. Therefore people were training their martial arts in order to protect the simple people. But it meant a lot less traffic for our Warm Fragrant Building.

Listening to his words, the woman nodded. Practising martial arts to protect common people and their lands is the correct path. But what happened afterwards?

Because there were Demonic Beast in this world, everybody practised martial arts. For a martial artist closing up for a year of closed-door cultivation was nothing. Therefore who had the mood and time to come to a brothel?

Afterwards, the Ninth Prince had come to this place and liked it. He gave us money, and he said that this was uuhh yes! He called that an investment! So, after he invested, he introduced these new things to us. The young male said with a smile. The Ninth Prince is a very intelligent person, when he implemented this performance art scene, it received everybodys praise. The business is also raging!

En, these new thing I would really like to see. The woman suddenly asked. But in here I saw many martial artist, many powerful characters. Do they come here to relax?

When they just came in, she had discovered that this place was full of crouching tigers and hidden dragons*. Why would 5-star, 6-star, or even 7-star martial artists come here?

Respectable ladies may not know that in here we do not only perform arts. Here there are also a lot of weaponry exhibited for show. Also, when the Ninth Prince is in the mood, he will come to our place to explain the Worlds Mysteries to these martial artists.

En, originally is like this. The beautiful woman said as she drank from her cup, and spoke no longer.

No matter what in this world, something that could help martial artists would be a good thing. This brothel was truly not simple!

Meanwhile, on the platform four young women had stepped onto the platform. They unexpectedly were a quartet, wearing leopard skirts**. This unusual look was really enchanting, and all the men below couldnt keep their eyes off of them. What was more mysterious, besides two girls holding a pipa***, one was sitting beside the zither. But what was really inconceivable was that one of the girls was holding a pair of tambourines.

Zither and drums? Such accompaniment was never heard of, and as soon as Qingqing saw it, she instantaneously became curious.

The four girls looked quickly at each other, after which they all nodded. The fourth girl began playing on her drums with two small drumsticks, Thump, thump, Bang!

Qingqing exclaimed in surprise. Ah, this rhythm is certainly strong!

After a few beats, zither and pipa sounds could also be heard. Normally these kinds of instruments didnt sound well together, however there was unexpected harmony in this melody. The little girl said with amazement, Interesting!

Quickly the prelude had ended, and one of the females started to sing.

The song that she sang was also special, it was not an obscure classical song, in which words were incomprehensible, rather it was a song in which simple words were used.

****The brush outlines a beautiful pattern, brush strokes becoming lighter.Whiffs of incense smoke bring your troubles to my heart. I pause halfway while painting. The glazing of the ladys portrait hides her charm. Your smile, to me, like a budding flower. But your beauty dissipates like smoke, to a place I can never reach. The perfect shade of blue awaits the right weather, like how I wait for you. From a thousand miles away, I gaze at the curling chimney smoke. The calligraphy beneath the bottle, elegance of the Han Dynasty. Our meeting I foreshadowed. The perfect shade of blue awaits the right weather, like how I wait for you. Like legendary porcelain obsessed with itself, your eyes full of laughter. My passing by Jiangnan brings me to you. Yet you fade away into the deep abyss of the Chinese painting.

Not only this Blue and White Porcelain song lyrics beautiful by themselves, they also coordinated with the zither and the drums particularly well. Qingqing had closed her eyes, and finally she sighed with a praise, Music can actually be interpreted in such a way! This Ninth Prince is very talented, ah!

These were just simple words of praise, but the nearby woman was extremely surprised at them, and said Young lady, you never praise anyone! What has brought such change?

He deserves to be praised. Qingqing said with a smile that could cause the fall of nations.

When Blue and White Porcelain was over, people under the stage all applauded loudly!

Good, Good! The Ninth Princes musical skills can never be underestimated! The song is gorgeous, the lyrics are also pleasant to hear!

The Ninth Prince has such a great ability! This was my first time hearing such song! I did hear pipa and zither, but i wonder what change do these drums bring to the melody?
    You dont understand, these drums are called Tambourines. They are quite a set of musical instruments. They are the Ninth Princes own invention! Amazing!

At this time, a peculiar sound resounded in the hall. Qingqing and the middle-aged woman looked towards the origin of the sound. They saw a man, which was mentioned by a woman before. Good song, good melody, good lyrics! Ive heard before that the Ninth Prince had a free and unfettered style. Now i know that these rumors were not untrue! The man was wearing white and blue robes, with a scholars scarf around his neck. He had a five fen***** long beard, his bearing was extremely lordly.

His words were really praiseful, but the people on scene didnt know his identity, so they thought that he was pretending to be some kind of big fish.

Hong Xiaobao did not actually mind that, as he said with a smile Overpraised, this kind gentleman definitely overpraises me.

The man coughed three times as he suddenly clasped his hands in a deep bow, and said The Ninth Prince has such great ability, but i wonder if the Ninth Prince could possibly compose a poem for us?

This Saint Academy fellow. Qingqing curled her lips. Writing such a song and lyrics was certainly not easy. What kind of poem can one make in this kind of hasty circumstances?

Yes. The woman also said with a nod. This is quite normal, Saint Academy persons often convey their emotions through poems, such thing can be considered quite normal.

When somebody asked Hong Xiaobao to make a poem, everybody looked at Hong Xiaobao with expectations.

TL Notes:

*Yet again chinese idiom in which the words Tiger and Dragon directly refer to people with special hidden talents. This idiom is used to remind people to never underestimate anybody

** Something like this

*** Chinese lute

**** This is an actual song called Blue and White Porcelain. And it sounds better in chinese than it does in english. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Mqw0b9ADs

***** ca. 5 cm

Chapter 16 : Partridges in the Sky

Ninth Prince founded the Great Healthcare, he really is not a person of average character. Troubling Ninth Prince would really not be justified!

If making a poem would be so easy, then why dont you go and try it yourself?

People started fiercely discussing, and although they looked at Hong Xiaobao with some expectations, all of them knew that writing a poem would not be so easy. If he could make good poem then this Warm Fragrant Buildings fame would skyrocket!

Actually I can write a poem right now Hong Xiaobao lied down on his settee as he closed his eyes with satisfaction. He asked his chosen girl to come to serve him. These girls were not normal prostitutes, as they were specialized in Chinese massage techniques, because in the end they could not really survive relying only on their faces.

Yes this is good, yes, yes thats right . ahhh Hong Xiaobao sighed lightly, and suddenly asked Uncle, are you maybe injured?

After he said that, all people were a little surprised. After all that middle-aged man had such a lively expression on his face, he totally didnt give off the feeling of an injured person, why did Ninth Prince ask him such a question?

Actually Hong Xiaobao couldnt possibly see that, in truth it was all Meng Xianji who told him that this man was injured, and quite gravely at that

Ha ha, some minor injuries that are nothing that Ninth Prince should worry about. the Middle aged scholar smiled, but you could see a spark in his eyes meaning that he wouldnt leave without hearing Hong Xiaobaos poem.

Unexpectedly at this moment came a wild laughter from the entrance.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Zuo Shixian! I have looked for you far and wide, I did not expect that you would hide in here! This really is a happy encounter for me, Ha!

This voice was quite insolent. All of the people looked towards the bearer of this rude voice. What they saw was actually a beastly-looking, robust, two meter tall man. He had black clothing on and looked to be around 50 years old with short hair and a few wrinkles around his eyes.

Zuo Shixian! Do you mean that Zuo Shixian?! Protector of one of the Six Great Orthodoxies, Saint Academy?! He unexpectedly is Protector Zuo! No wonder that he would ask Hong Xiaobao for a poem.

This is a serious matter though! Becoming a Protector means that he is at least a 7-star martial artist! Who is this big fellow? Do they have a grudge? He unexpectedly dares to provoke Saint Academys Protector??

Out of the Six Great Orthodoxies, Great Element School excels at refinement, Lotus Flower Base is an entirely female school as it governs all of the worlds brothels. Swordsmith Villa is producing weapons for the whole world, while the Divine Beast Sect tames various Demonic Beasts. Thunder Sound Pavilion majors in swordsmanship, and finally Saint Academy is most known for their poetrys strength. What background does this black-clothed man have? Doesnt he even hold Saint Academy in his eyes?!

Jiang Hu* is full of crouching tigers and hidden dragons. But these 7-star martial artists, if they fight here, wont they destroy everything?

Following all of the people, Zuo Shixian looked at that black clothed guy, and with a forced smile said I did not think that you could find me here. This Zuos destiny is already complete. However this Zuo has one last concern, I do not know if this excellency would be willing to wait a moment for this Zuos wishs completion.

Hearing Zuo Shixians words everybody on scene was bewildered as their senses went numb.

Normally since he was one of Saint Academy he wouldnt fret anyone. Even if some loose martial artist had strength higher than him, Zuo Shixian shouldnt feel any pressure. But he actually sold his schools face in front of such a crowd! Moreover what concern did he have right now? Why didnt he hurry to escape, why was he so bent on waiting?

What background does he have? Seeing that some people came to bring troubles, Qingqing asked curiously He dared to provoke Saint Academy, obviously he must have a little background. the Middle aged woman said

He looks like a wanderer of Jiang Hu, but his Qi is a little like that of the Four Great Demons Lair, Devil Feng Du Woman said with a light smile, then she sneered disdainfully Demons and monsters are nothing to speak of!

Let him play his tricks. Qingqing said with a smile, she was not worried for the upcoming fight, but she suddenly knit her brows and said This place is actually quite amusing, dont let it be broken down to the pieces.

A showdown between two 7-star martial artists would be disastrous for this small brothel.

With this old servant here, they surely wont flatten this place. the Womans eyes were very tranquil, because for her a fight between 7-star martial artists was like a childs tantrum.

However she would only ensure that the building would survive, as for other losses she didnt have any intention to manage that.

At this moment, Zuo Shixian stood up from his chair, while Hong Xiaobao was still lying on his bed. As for the black clothed robust man, he was still standing in the entrance. All of the people have concentrated on him as they were waiting for the fight to break out!

Yo, kind sire. At this time ** went forward to meet this man. As soon as ** saw him, she knew that he was up to no good, so although her words were polite they indicated that she was not willing to compromise Our small place of little profit could not possibly withstand the continuous hitting of Uncle. All of your gratitudes and grudges could be resolved outside.

Aunt Lan was a simple **, but facing this black clothed man she would obviously not give up even an inch. Her background mustve also been immeasurably deep.

Exiting? That would be no good. This black clothed man laughed as he looked fiercely at Aunt Lan So what if youre of Lotus Flower Base? I dare to kill Saint Academys Protector, do you think that I would give you face? Not only will I kill him, I will also tear this place to shreds!

Hearing that this man would not give Lotus Flower Base any face, Aunt Lan coldly snorted as she immediately drew back It seems like your excellency is very self-confident in his skill. I wonder what your excellencys name is, so when the time is right, our Lotus Flower Base can come to repay our debts.

Facing a 7-star martial artist, the brothels guards would be like ragdolls, therefore Aunt Lan could only ask for the opposite partys name and back away.

Repay our debts? Fine by me. the Black clothed man did not pay any attention to Aunt Lan as he said I, Your Father, will never change his name, nor his surname. Im Juxiong surnamed Guan. If you ask Your Father, Me, to accompany you in your revenge, Ill do just that!

After he gave his name away, the whole crowd went into uproar

Guan Juxiong! It is unexpectedly him!

No wonder the Protector didnt dare to fight him!

Alas, there also were quite a few of people that asked Who is this Guan Juxiong? He dared to offend both Saint Academy and Lotus Flower Base. Moreover he looks completely relaxed.

Immediately some people explained This Guan Juxiong was abandoned in the wilderness as a child. He grew up by drinking Demon Bears milk. Afterwards he came out of wilderness and found his long lost parents. But they were unexpectedly killed by him! At that time he said that since they didnt raise him, they werent his family members. For him riches and honors are just as useless as a pile of dung. This fellows only wish is to seek revenge for the slightest grievance. That Demon Bear is his only family member!

So it was like this! This fellow is very troubling to deal with. How did Protector Zuo offend him?

Oh, who knows how he offended that guy.

At this time two young men were standing by the entrance. They looked at each other with a smile. One said to another in a low voice Hah, I did not think that we would bump into this big cruel bear, ha ha. This Hong Xiaobao sure is unlucky! Another one said This is actually fortuitous. How could it be possible to offend our Senior Brother Ye and not suffer from it?

Good, Guan Juxiong, this old lady has taken notice. Aunt Lan immediately retreated.

Grudges between 7-star martial artists are not something her trivial ** strength could resolve.

Hey, Zuo Shixian. This time Guan Juxiong looked at Zuo Shixian while cracking his fingers. We have fought several hundred rounds before, but you know that you wont be able to delay your time here right?

Yes, of course I know. Zuo Shixian shook his head. Then he looked at Hong Xiaobao and said in a serious tone Ninth Prince Your Highness, as you see it would be very difficult for the lowly me to run away from this great misfortune. My only hope is before I leave, I wish to listen to a poem that His Highness composes. I wonder if Ninth Prince His Highness can complete this wish?

Suddenly everybodys vision was concentrated on Hong Xiaobao.

Can Ninth Prince complete this request?

Good, Ill compose a poem for you! Hong Xiaobao smiled. He didnt stand up, but continued to lie on his chair. He cleared his throat as he started reciting a poem

In the greenish mist and soft sunset rests my home,

Which from the dust of worldly affairs is free.

Th nectar sipped, midst the bamboo groves I roam;

Th Buddhist Scripture closed, I watch the mounts with glee.

I love reciting poems; bout mishaps whod care?

Amuse myself here and there as well as I may.

Creator has a varied heart, Im aware,

To which its nothing to let heroes decay.

This was a song from earth, written by Zhang Xiaoxiang and it was called Partridges in the Sky.

Surrounding people have instantly become silent, and stared at Hong Xiaobao.

Everybody knew that Hong Xiaobao had great ability, and although he couldnt properly cultivate, his ideas were actually fascinating! However no one thought that he could write such a poem in time that it would take a cup of tea to brew!

What expression is this? Hong Xiaobao didnt care about this too much as he cracked a joke. Afterall he hasnt played with poems since he was seven years old.

Hong Xiaobao said to the girl behind him Isnt my bath ready? Lets go to the Great Healthcare!

The girls complexion was a bit red as she hurriedly said Your Highness please wait a bit, wait a bit!

*World of martial artists

** Truthfully, Author didnt call this poem right. In raws the title was actually poems first line.Actually Zhang Xiaoxiang has written identical poem but it was called *dramatic drums* Partridges in the Sky . And ive actually found a song with the same title, just dont know if its relevant

P.S If any of you still wonder how a partridge looks like, then here

Chapter 17 Protect his Highness!

After reciting his poem, Hong Xiaobao was getting ready to go back to the Great Healthcare. As for the people on the scene, they were left in a state of shock for at least half a minute. Afterwards they all started fiercely applauding the Ninth Prince. Such skill! Excellent! After todays event, the Ninth Prince surely established good relations with the Saint Academy ! This definitely is a meritorious deed !

Now it looked like this Ninth Prince had some relations with the Thunder Sound Pavilion (Yun Caixiao), the Lotus Flower Base (Aunt Lan), and the Saint Academy (Zuo Shixian). With such a background his future could be limitless!

It is a pity though. It is said that the Ninth Prince His Highness dislikes practicing martial arts. Nobody knows the reason for that, but His Highness mustve met some kind of an obstacle. Otherwise with such ability, he could casually choose any school, and it would welcome him with open arms!

Seeing that her own Big Brother Xiaobao was in the limelight, nearby Yun Caixiao chuckled while covering her mouth. She obviously was very happy for Hong Xiaobao.

In the greenish mist and soft sunset rests my home, which from the dust of worldly affairs is free Little girl Qingqing had repeated after Hong Xiaobao in a low voice This Ninth Prince seriously is interesting, it is a shame though, that he doesnt practice martial arts.

People are different, it would be not good to demand everything from him. The woman said with a nod. But it is true indeed, that with his intelligence he could become a well-known character in the Jiang Hu.

When Hong Xiaobao had grabbed Qingqing, she had felt that he did not have even the slightest flow of true qi. She felt pity, but did not say much about it. She just recited that poem again and again.

The nectar I sipped, midst the bamboo groves I roam. The Buddhist Scripture closed, I watch the mounts with glee His Highness is truly very skillful! Now this Zuo can die without regrets! Zuo Shixian deeply bowed to Hong Xiaobao, afterwards he fixed his clothes, and said, This Zuos wish is already complete, since Brother Guan must fight with me, then let us exit and fight!

No matter what, if they fought here they could very easily injure innocent people. But if you looked at Guan Juxiong you could see that he hadnt had any intentions of leaving in the first place.

Going out to play is boring, isnt it ? Lets play here! During Guan Juxiongs speech his whole body seeped with true qi, as his arms became thicker by a whole circle*. He then grabbed two copper cauldrons which were standing by the entrance, and had thrown them at Zuo Shixian!

That one cauldrons estimated weight would be around 1000 Jin**!! And this Guan Juxiong had thrown them as if they were feathers

The sound of the cauldron piercing through the air could be heard. The throwing strength of that throw would be at the very least several thousand, maybe even tens of thousand jin!

This Guan Juxiong had drank Demon Bear milk while growing up, so you could say that he had an inborn strength. Zuo Shixian knew that, as he didnt dare to meet him head on. He jumped to the side, as he simultaneously recited with a loud cry Side firmly with your chieftain! When he had recited this poem, true qi had bursted out from his hand. Then he spat a huge mouthful of blood, which unexpectedly turned into a sword. At this time Zuo Shixians second poem resounded 300 soldiers defend a blossoming flower!

Each character serving as sword***, seven bloody swords arose as they hit that flying cauldron and had splitted it in seven parts!

Same trick yet again, ha! Try to do it again! Guan Juxiong roared as his arms instantly turned red. He then used a scalding hot wind palm technique on Zuo Shixian.

This wind palm was incomparably hot, and about two meters thick. As it brushed past the tablecloth that was nearby, it was instantly set on fire.

En, Holy Purple Inflammation Palm, it really is the Devil Feng Dus martial arts. Qingqing looked at that wind palm, and said lightly Its a pity though that he has not practiced it to a proficient degree. Neither the wind palm technique, nor the inflammation.

If these words were said by that middle aged woman, then it would be understandable as she appeared to be very strong, but they unexpectedly came from a little girls mouth! It meant that this little girl, Qingqing, had a great background behind her.

It is so, the woman said disdainfully. His skills are unpolished

She couldnt care less about Guan Juxiongs attack, but Zuo Shixians expression was quite dignified.

Guan Juxiongs skin was rough and thick, which made dealing with him extremely hard. Seeing the Holy Purple Inflammation Palm coming right at him, Zuo Shixian didnt dare to be negligent so he recited a long poem The wheel of life did not allow one to chase death, therefore his soul now refuses to disturb the clear ice****

Instantly the seven bloody swords turned into the icy swords. At that moment the Warm Fragrant Buildings temperature dropped by a few degrees, as Zuo Shixians swords barely managed to block Guan Juxiongs attack.

Afterwards the fierce struggling wind palm vanished under the resistance of the cold sword qi.

Guan Juxiong was standing completly still, but Zuo Shixian had to retreat three steps back, only then did he manage to stop.

Ha, ha, ha, I, your father, knows that youre almost spent kid! Guan Juxiong said with laugh. You probably can make a few more moves, but im only warming up. Hey kid, I, your father, will let you make your move, come, hah!

As he said that he looked secretly at Hong Xiaobao.

Today really was his lucky day. When he killed Zuo Shixian, he would have taken an advantage from the Thunder Sound Pavilion. This was like killing two birds with one stone!

The Ninth Princes strength was like a speck of dust in his eyes!

Seeing Guan Juxiongs ominous glare, Zuo Shixian recited In the greenish mist and soft sunset rests my home, which from the dust of worldly affairs is free! It was Hong Xiaobaos poem!

The effects were also strange, because as soon as Zuo Shixian declaimed this poem, the entire Warm Fragrant Building was covered in a warm, greenish glow. As for Zuo Shixian his pale face had recovered some of his colors.

Ohh The nearby standing Hong Xiaobao looked at him. This fellow unexpectedly used my poem. Oy, Old Zuo you can use my poem if you wish to. Do you want me to make another one? Ah, poetry, this father, has not used since being a seven year old!

I wish for that earnestly ! Zuo Shixian instantly became very happy. He could feel that injury in his body was quickly restoring. He hurriedly followed up with another verse Th nectar sipped, midst the bamboo groves I roam. Th Buddhist Scripture closed, I watch the mounts with glee.

When these two verses exited his mouth Zuo Shixians movement speed doubled. He closed up at Guan Juxiong, and when he was near him, another verse resounded I love reciting poems; bout mishaps whod care? Amuse myself here and there as well as I may.

Good ! Come at me ! When Guan Juxiong saw with his own eyes the might of the first two stanzas, he didnt dare to be negligent. His whole body erupted with scalding hot air, which made the surrounding people back off 50 meters. People that were still observing, were all martial artist. All the common folk had long since left the Warm Fragrant Building.

Purple Inflammation Nirvana! Guan Juxiongs body heat was so hot that all the surrounding chairs became charcoal. Then the hot air shot towards Zuo Shixian at an insane speed!

The might of his technique was enormous, he after all was still a 7 star martial artist. It was just that he didnt want to kill Zuo Shixian this fast. He also couldnt afford to thoroughly offend the Lotus Flower Base. Otherwise his technique could easily burn this small place down.

Nevermind that, this steam was still as deadly to normal citizen. And Hong Xiaobao was still a normal man, not a practitioner.That leftover steam moved towards Hong Xiaobao at alarming speed.

If he got hit by it, even if he managed to survive, he would not escape some serious burns that could endanger his life.

Protect His Highness! At this time, the guards, which were standing off to the side, jumped before Hong Xiaobao to make a human wall. They simultaneously emitted their true qi to defend against that steam!

*Basically doubled
    **Yet again, pretty sure everybody knows but just in case. 1 jin ~ 0,5 kg. Divide by two, get your weight in Kg. 1 Jin is roughly 1,6 pound if your wondering. So 1000 Jin is ca. 1102 pounds. And for british people thats like 78 stones.
    *** In chinese these poems had 7 characters each
    **** My best attempt at translating this 生轮未让追求死,今拒他魂扰冰清

Chapter 18 : Angry Hong Xiaobao Tricks Guan Juxiong

These guards were all 5-star martial artists, which would normally be quite formidable, but unfortunately they were facing Guan Juxiong, a 7-star martial artist, so their strength was quite weak in comparison.

With a loud *Bang* all of the guards were sent flying by the heat wave, falling heavily on the ground. It would be impossible for them to get up any time soon.

You couldnt really blame them for failing, as they, after all they were at the disadvantage of two big boundaries, and it would be very difficult for them to make up for that.

Seeing hot steam rushing towards Hong Xiaobao, Zuo Shixian fiercely bit his lips. He grasped his Blood Qi as he staggered forward to block the attack for Hong Xiaobao. He simultaneously recited Creator has a varied heart, Im aware, to which its nothing to let heroes decay!!!

This verse was actually quite suitable for defense, as numerous swords combined to become an ice curtain which blocked the hot steam away. But right now all of Zuo Shixians strength was concentrated on defending, and it would be very difficult for him to attack.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Zuo Shixian, do you have anything left to say ? Guan Juxiong moved slowly towards Zuo Shixian. His imposing manner was quite formidable, like an ice-cold blade taken out of its sheath

All of the onlookers retreated three steps back in fear.

Qingqing shook her head as she sighed lightly It is a pity that this Zuo Shixian was injured, otherwise thanks to Ninth Princes poetry, he could probably match head on with that brute.

Unfortunately, Woman said If you would give him some time, so long as Ninth Prince would make, say, two more good poems, then he could turn the tide of this fight. Its a shame that he doesnt have any time for that now

Guan Juxiong walked towards Zuo Shixian slowly. But then Hong Xiaobao, just as slowly stood up from his seat

Big Brother Xiaobao! Yun Caixiao blocked him hurriedly That is a 7-star martial artist, dont go out there!

7-star martial artist? So what? Hong Xiaobaos smiling expression suddenly turned into disdain He dared to come to fathers domain to act unruly, if I dont teach him a lesson, then would he really think that his father is so easy to bully?!

All people on the scene were completely shocked!

Everybody knew that Hong Xiaobao didnt have any martial arts practice, but this Guan Juxiong was a 7-star martial artist! The gap between two was like the gap between a beggar and an emperor!

But this Ninth Prince said that he must teach Guan Juxiong a lesson

Your Highness, this is my matter, Your Highness cannot get involved! Zuo Shixian could naturally see that Hong Xiaobao didnt have any martial arts so he was quite anxious. If he died then that would be his destiny, as he and Guan Juxiong had a grudge. Although it would be a pity to die but oh well. Whereas Ninth Prince was innocent so it would a be no good if he let him die.

I cannot remain uninvolved in this matter anymore, Hong Xiaobao said with a smile, as he passed Zuo Shixian by. He looked at Guan Juxiong and said Hey, Big Black Bear, you said a moment ago that meeting Uncle Zuo here was a happy encounter right? So your real target today was me right?

When he said that people on the scene immediately gawked.

Did Guan Juxiong really come for Ninth Prince? Could it be possible? However if you carefully thought about it, when Guan Juxiong saw Zuo Shixian he really did say that it was a happy encounter. Now when you listened to Ninth Prince it could be fairly possible for him to come for Hong Xiaobao.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Youre actually quite intelligent! Guan Juxiong laughed so hard that the whole building shook slightly Right, This father is always frank with people, kid, today meeting this old man was truly an accident!

You see, Hong Xiaobao looked at Yun Caixiao and helplessly shrugged his arms Other people have looked for me, and Uncle Zuo was simply shot while lying down1 Yun Caixiao didnt know what that meant, but it clearly meant it was just his bad luck being there.

When she found out that Guan Juxiong was looking for Hong Xiaobao, she immediately became anxious.

If a 7-star martial artist wished to kill Hong Xiaobao, then it would be as simple as killing an ant. She could inform her father to come and save him, he could definitely drive this Guan Juxiong away without any difficulties, but would he make it in time?

Boy, At this time grandfathers inside the bracelet were also a little worried This 7-star martial artist, is five boundaries higher than that Ye Jinning, it is not something that your small gadget could possibly handle! said Meng Xianji

Yes, Xiao Sanshao rarely agreed with Meng Xianji You do not need to show off your power for now, as long as the mountain is green, there will be firewood2.

Although Guan Juxiongs strength was nothing to speak of for them, Hong Xiaobao didnt have any martial arts and these guards were not sufficient to deal with Guan Juxiong either.

This Big Stupid Bear is actually a piece of cake ha, Hong Xiaobao considered himself a worldly person, so for him such simple-minded fellow was nothing. He went forward one step, and while staring Guan Juxiong in the eye, he asked Do you want to kill me? His smile was unusually gentle.

Right. Meager Ninth Prince. I wont hesitate to do that. Guan Juxiong smiled evilly.

Hong Xiaobao said with a nod En, you can kill me, but you must first explain to me, whose hands do I die by?

Guang Juxiong Nonsense, I already said that I would kill you!

Hong Xiaobao Arent I me?

Guan Juxion You are Ninth Prince! What is the meaning of this?

Surrounding people were completely shocked. Hong Xiaobaos question was quite strange. Wasnt he Ninth Prince? Yes, he did have a name, Hong Xiaobao. But that was not the issue.

What is this boy doing? Middle-aged woman had her doubts Does he want to stall for time?

No Qingqing shook her head, and suddenly smiled beautifully I think that today this Guan Juxiong will lose.

Hmm? Middle aged woman was greatly surprised as she watched the scene carefully

Actually, we must start from the beginning, from the relations between a man, and the universe. Hong Xiaobao said while staring into Guan Juxiongs eyes This matter has been puzzling me for a long time. Who is I, that must kill me ?

You are the Ninth Prince! Guan Juxiong roared angrily And it is I that must kill you!

You want to kill me? Hong Xiaobao shook his head Who are you? Guan Juxiong you say? No, this is only a name, a code name. You can be called Guan Juxiong and so can I. And so everybody here can be called Guan Juxiong. This name is not your characteristic. Again, who are you?

Guan Juxiong was in stupor. He then started to pull his hairs out and shake his head I do not know! I do not need to know!

En, then answer this question Hong Xiaobao pointed at his own nose Who am I ?

You already asked this question! Guan Juxiong said while breathing heavily.

No, a moment ago Ninth Prince asked, now I ask you Hong Xiaobao said The Genuine I.

Theres no difference! Guan Juxiong tried to look away.

Naturally there is a big difference Hong Xiaobao spoke with confidence I am a code name which represents itself. When I speak to you I use this me, this code name. But from your perspective, your code name was also I. Does this mean that you are me, and me is you?

All the people on scene were a little dumbstruck when they heard Hong Xiaobao. This issue really had some depth to it!

Guan Juxiong from childhood drank bear milk to grow up so he couldnt cope with Hong Xiaobao. To put it bluntly he. wasnt the smartest one. Therefore his brain was a little lagging, with his speech stammering Thi this issue does does not have any significance, does not have any significance!!

En, then Ill ask meaningful things Hong Xiaobao smiled Where do we come from? Is there a life after death? Why am I in this world ? What does my appearance mean to this world. Have I chosen the world, or has the world chosen me ?

Enough!!! Guan Juxiong covered his ears.

But Hong Xiaobao didnt stop as raised his voice and came closer to Guan Juxiong What is the relation between me and the universe? Does the universe end? Does time have an end? Where did the past end? Where does the future begin? You heard my question just now, right? I asked a question and you wanted to kill me. But when you asked a question did I want to kill me?

What Hong Xiaobao said was very strange, and for every step he took, Guan Juxiong took one step back

I will kill you! I must kill you! Finally Guan Juxiong couldnt endure and he has collapsed on the floor

But Hong Xiaobao didnt give up yet Who has killed me, and whom have I killed?!!

Guan Juxiong stared at him dumbfoundedly for a few seconds, and then he said Do I kill me?

Correct, Hong Xiaobao finally said with a nod Begin When he said that, he gave a wink to Zuo Shixian. At that moment Protector Zuo came closer.

My . I Me . Guan Juxiong looked at his hand, and then at Hong Xiaobao. He hesitantly cried out Its not right, NOT RIGHT!!! He almost attacked Hong Xiaobao again, but that moment of hesitation was all that Zuo Shixian needed. With a dull *Bang* sound he hit Guan Juxiong in the back, and have pushed him back towards the entrance

Puff Guan Juxiong spat a huge mouthful of blood while laughing foolishly Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, have you killed me? Have I killed me myself? Ha Ha Ha!!

He spoke these words as he swayed to the entrance absentmindedly.

The whole audience was so silent, that you could hear a needle dropping. Everybody was so shocked that their eyes were bulging out like this: (⊙_⊙)

Chinese idiom meaning when someone gets involved in something for no reason, or someone is collateral damage, meaning that he or she didnt intend on getting involved. Literally, this sentence means someone got shot even though he or she was laying down. ↩
    Chinese idiom meaning that as long as there is live, there is hope. ↩

Chapter 19 : Will you go to the Great Healthcare ?

Ninth Prince Hong Xiaobao was simply unbeatable!

After a whole minute of silence, Warm Fragrant Building exploded with chatter!

No one could ever predict that, the arrogant Guan Juxiong was almost forced to commit suicide by Hong Xiaobao! Although he finally overcame Hong Xiaobaos influence, it was already too late as he was attacked by Zuo Shixian. His mental state was left in disorder, and he would definitely spend at least several months, maybe even years to get rid of Hong Xiaobaos mental attacks consequences.

This Ninth Prince is simply invincible! He almost compelled Guan Juxiong to commit suicide using only his words! Incredible Ha Ha!

Ninth Princes reputation as free and unfettered is truly deserved, Ha Ha Ha, it is really too inconceivable!

Who can compare with Ninth Princes great ability? Except for cultivating, hes absolutely above his peers!

Even little Qingqing who was sitting at the side, was a little shocked.

This scene was really a little extreme, so she couldnt find the right words at this moment.

Did that Guan Juxiong just almost commit suicide? Middle aged woman said dumbfounded But it is understandable as that Guan Juxiong drank bear milk as a child, so his mind capabilities are limited. Nevertheless that Ninth Prince is really crafty!

Ha Ha, he really is too interesting! Qingqing said with a smile. Her look at Hong Xiaobao changed as it had a tinge of emotion to it. Then with a smile that could bring the fall of nations she said He is clever, deceitful, and cunning. He thinks fast, and acts just as he wants. If he entered the Jiang Hu then he could bring us lots of fun!

They were speaking in a low voice, so nobody heard them. But if you listened to Qingqing, then you wouldnt possibly think that she was a twelve year old girl, as her voice was very mature.

En, I almost forgot Qingqing suddenly said I saw those two despicable disciples exiting. Their attempt at killing using a borrowed knife was really not good, Jianpu1, you know what to do

En, please be careful, Young Lady the Woman, whose name was Jianpu, nodded, as she suddenly disappeared with a slight breeze.

At this time the people in the hall have started to applaud Ninth Prince. Hong Xiaobao shook his head in satisfaction Knowledge2 is the true strength! Then he lied down on his bed and waved his hand at the brothels personnel, saying with a smile Everybody can be at ease, because today, everything is on me! It will help you get over your shock. I especially recommend the Great Healthcare here. If you try it for the first time, you definitely wont refuse a second time!

When people heard Hong Xiaobao, they laughed happily Good, Ha Ha Ha! Ninth Prince sure is generous. No, no we cannot be too greedy. Seeing a battle between two 7-star martial artists, and Ninth Prince His Highness driving Guan Juxiong out, is already enough for us. We kindly thank Ninth Princes intentions. We, the people of Jiang Hu, attach great importance to saving face, we cant possibly accept Ninth Princes money!

Everyone on the scene was very happy. As for Hong Xiaobaos status in their hearts, it would be needless to say how highly they regarded him, right?

Seeing the manner of the people surrounding him, Yun Caixiao looked at Hong Xiaobao with a smile Big Brother Xiaobao, werent you afraid just a moment ago?

Afraid? Hong Xiaobao said honestly Fear was useless in that situation, if others come to find troubles for me, then I can only give them their trouble back! Listening to an average person saying that he would give troubles to a 7-star martial artist was very strange.

Naturally, Hong Xiaobao smiled I was quite fortunate to stumble upon that Big Stupid Bear. Otherwise if he wasnt so stupid, I would definitely have lost that brawl.

What he said couldnt be more true, as Guan Juxiong was stupid from birth, so he was easily cheated by Hong Xiaobao. Any other person wouldnt be swindled so easily.

Pfffff, Yun Caixiao tried to endure, but she finally gave in and laughed fiercely

She knew that her Big Brother Xiaobao had a cunning mind,and it seem like for him every matter could be resolved easily she didnt know what that universe that he spoke of a moment ago was, but it sounded like it was very ferocious! What kind of mysterious book did he read, that his brain became so special?

Ninth Prince, at this time Zuo Shixian said solemnly Many thanks for His Highness rescue! I am afraid that if not for Ninth Princes great ability, this Zuo wouldnt live to see the next dawn! I was wondering, with such great poetry skills, would Ninth Prince be willing to enter my Saint Academy? With such talent, Your Highness future prospects could be limitless!

When he said that people on the scene were left in the state of shock.

Who was Zuo Shixian? He was Saint Academys Protector, a 7-star martial artist!! Hong Xiaobao had amazing talent for poems, true. But being invited by Protector Zuo himself was a bit of an overkill wasnt it? Additionally he saved his life, so if he accepted his offer he would definitely receive first class treatment.

It must be known that this Saint Academy was not an ordinary school, where any person that could use true qi would be accepted for a scholarship. One must also have an outstanding talent for poems. If one could not think of a good poem, and recite it well, then Saint Academys special cultivation art would be wasted on him. Therefore Saint Academy recruited only a handful of talented writers , and very few of them became famous. However once they honed their skill, their might would be enormous.

Just now, Zuo Shixian personally invited Ninth Prince, so Hong Xiaobao would probably accept it.

Saint Academy, eh? Hong Xiaobao lied on his chair, while rubbing his chin. Afterwards he decisively shook his head No, I wont enter.

Whaaaaaaaat?!

He unexpectedly rejected the offer! That was the personal invitation of Saint Academys Protector Zuo Shixian! Such an opportunity one could only hope for, not look for!

I urge Ninth Prince to consider my proposition again. When Zuo Shixian heard Hong Xiaobaos rejection, he was somewhat disappointed in it. After all Ninth Prince could casually make such a good poem, if he entered his Saint Academy then both his, and Saint Academys future would shine brightly!

HmmmIll think about it some time later then Hong Xiaobao waved his hands First well go to the Great Healthcare, afterwards we can speak of this matter again.

Thats also good. Zuo Shixian knew that he couldnt force this matter, perhaps Hong Xiaobao rejected because he wasnt ready yet. So without much worry, Zuo Shixian said with a smile This Zuo will stay here for a few days to heal his wounds. But if Your Highness would have any matter to speak of with this Zuo, then please do come.

En, will do Hong Xiaobao said with a nod. At this time several bulky men brought a wooden bathtub full of hot water inside, its purpose being unknown. Then Hong Xiaobao said Oh, right, Uncle Zuo, Im the founder of the Great Healthcare, and I was just wondering if you would be willing to try it out?

Surrounding people were flabbergasted!

This is a 7-star martial artist! Saint Academys Protector! Why do you speak with him like with some kind of uncle from the neighbourhood?!

Ha Ha, why not? Zuo Shixian wasnt actually angry at Hong Xiaobaos words. He was actually very curious of this Great Healthcare thing, so he would naturally use a donkey to climb a hill3. He then said with a smile Then this Zuo would be glad to see this Great Healthcare!

Her name literally translates to a sword servant ↩
    First thing that came to my mind ↩
    Chinese idiom meaning to take advantage of favorable conditions to act. In raws it was 借坡下驴 ↩

Chapter 20 : I am not finished with you !

This was the first time he had heard the words Great Healthcare used in this kind of context so of course Zuo Shixian was interested in it.

After a sign from Hong Xiaobao, a few robust men brought a wooden basin full of hot water for Zuo Shixian. A young girl scuttled behind these men.

After they left it on the ground, Zuo Shixian could finally see what that thing was.

The shape of this wooden basin was very unusual, as it declined at about 45 degrees. It also had a cloth covering over the opening. Zuo Shixian took his shoes off, and soaked his feet in the wooden bath tub.

The water inside was slightly hot, and it smelled like it had quite a few medicinal herbs brewed in it. When Zuo Shixian soaked his feet in it, he shivered, and he almost moaned in pleasure.

At this moment, Hong Xiaobao explained This is one of the Great Healthcare projects, I like to call it Foot Remedy Bath, there are a lot of superior herbs in this basin. I can guarantee that the recipe is effective. If, in addition to soaking your feet, you get massaged through all of the big acupuncture points on your legs, then this medicines Qi will enter your body and course through your meridians. Its effects are super quick, and I do recommend Protector Zuo to try it out!

Good, good! Feeling the little girls hands massaging him, Zuo Shixian closed his eyes in delight and said with a smile En, the effect is really superb ! My whole body is relaxed, ah! These last few days I have hurried to meet with Ninth Prince, so my legs were really aching! But thanks to this, my ache is no more!

At this time Qingqing was thinking of fabric covers purpose. She then understood that this barrel was used by both men, and women. And it would be unacceptable for a man to see womens legs. Therefore, if female covered her legs with this cover, she wouldnt have to be embarrassed when using the Great Healthcare.

After a moment, three young man came through the entrance. It was Ye Jinning with his henchman. Apparently Ye Jinning finally came out of the latrine. This time he was really close to death, as he almost dehydrated himself. Even when he descended mountains to fight Demonic Beasts, he wasnt in such a danger of losing his life.

After all, even if he received a wound, it would be quickly treated by the Exquisite Blood Jade. On the other hand, diarrhea was an illness, not a wound, so it was untreatable by Exquisite Blood Jades power.

You damned Hong Xiaobao! This Father, I, is not finished with you! Ye Jinning wished that he could skin Hong Xiaobao alive.

Although his status was roughly the same as Hong Xiaobaos, and his strength was also higher than his, every time he fought with him, he always received the short end of the stick.

As a result Ye Jinning didnt dare to trouble Hong Xiaobao directly, clearly the opposite party was prepared, so it would be meaningless for him to go and receive a beating yet again.

Therefore Ye Jinnings train of thoughts was very simple. He asked his father to come and lay the cards down on the table for Hong Wenqing.Then Hong Xiaobao would have no other alternative than to show him the respect that he deserved.

Hows that Hong Xiaobao? That Guan Juxiong is a 7-star martial artist, so there shouldnt have been any problems, right? Ye Jinning saw his fellow disciples run away, so his intuition told him that this matter didnt end as predicted.

Senior Brother Ye, that Guan Juxiong he . the two disciples looked at each other hesitantly. Finally one on the left swallowed his saliva, and said with a difficulty Guan Juxiong was driven away by Hong Xiaobaos words. He was also attacked by Saint Academys Protector, Zuo Shixian.

What did you say?! When Ye Jinning heard that, his face turned extremely ugly.

Guan Juxiong was driven away by Hong Xiaobao? What kind of an absurd notion was that?

It was so indeed, Hong Xiaobao said some messy words, and Guan Juxiong was affected by them. He finally came back to his senses, but he was sneak attacked by Zuo Shixian. Another fellow said He didnt die, but he staggered back with an injury.

His grandmother! What did that damned Hong Xiaobao do? Ye Jinning said while clenching his jaws. He used the elders token to make Guan Juxiong, a 7-star martial artist help him. He thought that this matter would already be concluded with Hong Xiaobao dying, but unexpectedly Hong Xiaobao has survived this ordeal. Moreover Guan Juxiong was almost killed.

No matter what, you cannot speak of this matter to anyone! Understood? Ye Jinning said as he knit his eyebrows, then he said These past few days I did not return to the imperial palace, but this Hong Xiaobao still has some hidden cards right, did you send the message? Ye Jinning said You must hurry, and do not scruple over this! Over the last two days he saw the relationship between Hong Xiaobao and Yun Caixiao, and although they werent ready for marriage yet, if you gave them time then the rice would already be cooked 1

We already sent a message. The disciple on the right said We know that this matter is of utmost importance, so we dispatched a pigeon. However Senior Brother Ye, it is estimated that respected Elder will arrive here in 3 to 5 days.

3 to 5 days is enough, we are not in such a hurry. Ye Jinning smiled with difficulties, then he said Just you wait, Hong Xiaobao. Well see what tricks youll have before my father!

Thunder Sound Pavilion Elder, Ye Feihong was an 8-star martial artist. This meant that his was power enormous, his might immense, and that the people of Jiang Hu trembled before him!

Well say goodbye first, Senior Brother Ye. The disciple on the left said with a deep bow. The other one added If there is anything to speak of, please tell us, Senior Brother Ye.

You can go now. Ye Jinning said

As soon as his fellow disciples left, Ye Jinning muttered A 7-star martial artist couldnt cope with you, you sure have some shitty luck Hong Xiaobao! That Guan Juxiong is very simpleminded so he was easily swayed by you Now, lets see you do the same to my father!

Meanwhile.

Young lady. at this moment, Jianpu returned to Qingqing Its seems like they are love rivals.

Hmmm . it seems like some people have taken a liking to that Ninth Princes girl. Qingqing was very intelligent, so she understood everything right off Being able to persuade Guan Juxiong, this persons influence is not small

Yes, he is a Thunder Sound Pavilion disciple surnamed Ye. He took out an elders token, so he is probably Ye Feihongs son. Jianpu said with a nod Ninth Princes enemy is not that easy to take care of. Lets see how it plays out

Its the person that bumped into me right? Jianpu, remember him, okay? Qingqing covered her mouth with her little hand as she suddenly asked the Woman Jianpu, what do you think, should we go and try this Great Healthcare ?

Chinese idiom meaning that it would be too late to change anything ↩