Thread: Tablet POS

Default Tablet POS

Hi guys! I have a small shop and I'm selling CDs and DVDs. What can you say about Tablet POS? I want to use it because I've been seeing other shops use it. Is this reliable? What other features does it have? Please help! I really have no idea. I've searched online but some of my questions were not answered. Thanks in advance!

It's basically having your cash register, inventory tracking and customer records all run through an iPad or other mobile touch-screen tablet. It's more flexible and convenient plus cheaper than the traditional POS system.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellen Brownlow View Post
    It's basically having your cash register, inventory tracking and customer records all run through an iPad or other mobile touch-screen tablet. It's more flexible and convenient plus cheaper than the traditional POS system.
    I was going to say that I don't have an iPad but then I found this iPad POS system. I think it can be used for other tablet too like Android. I'm going to give them a call next week and clear it up.

I have been to 4-5 restaurants/coffee shops and saw that they're all using tablet POS. It looks convenient to use and it's not taking so much space like the regular POS.

Developed with Restaurants, bars, retails and enterprise in mind, Tablet POS offers a complete solution to replace those old fashioned tills. here are some of the best POS systems: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/295...s-systems.html