Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Princess Agents 2017《特工皇妃楚乔传》- Zhao Li Ying, Lin Geng Xin, Dou Xiao, Li Qin - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 133

Thread: Princess Agents 2017《特工皇妃楚乔传》- Zhao Li Ying, Lin Geng Xin, Dou Xiao, Li Qin

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starryblue View Post
    The background scenes with ZLY are actually real but apparently the actors didn't have enough time to go to the place to film so they had to create background effects :/ no wonder I thought something looked wrong lol... So far I am thrilled with the leads' acting (especially ZLY, DX and LQ) except the minor characters' (like the maids) terrible acting skills really disrupt the flow...
    I see... It is kind of hard trying to feel the series knowing that the places r fake and sometimes actresses couldn't make it so they have to find replacement... but overall I say it's not bad but damn... I really was expecting more... I like real places more than background :/

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starryblue View Post
    The background scenes with ZLY are actually real but apparently the actors didn't have enough time to go to the place to film so they had to create background effects :/ no wonder I thought something looked wrong lol... So far I am thrilled with the leads' acting (especially ZLY, DX and LQ) except the minor characters' (like the maids) terrible acting skills really disrupt the flow...
    Heall, they were bad at acting. I just don't get that they only play as maids but are still so obviously plastic! Even the annoying enuch looks plastic too. All the guys including both main guys have silky smooth skin, big loss of manliness. Zhao liying was given pale make-up to pass as a none girly-ness person, but even the men's make-up are much brighter than hers, especially Lin Gexin, he was also given beautiful long hair. Why only he got the special long sleeves, I wonder why?
    However the make-up and lip color of the maids are seriously pretty, not too bright but it also stands out, not too glossy and not too dry, very very nice!

    Got annoyed when the jealousy maids popped in EP. 4, hopefully it is not leading into another one of those evil ladies vs Wei Yang drama.

    Does anybody think men in real life would really like Chu Qiao romantically in real life? This is the first time I see an actress playing manly to this extent, she's not even a tomboy (even zhao min is still girly), she's like a real man at heart. She's like a knight that every woman would fell for, except that she's not a man, also, looks nothing like a man (her looks did got very haggard and that helped a bit I suppose, but I dislike the three folds eyelid, I wonder how they dissappeared now?). But she's the real one if a man call her his "buddy" she is really a trully a buddy or bro, not like the past where the guys just seem to pretend saying so when those girls don't even got nothing manly to be a bro in any way, any where, any how.
    If I'm the guy, Chu Qiao is so admirable and fun to get to know, but hard to think of her in a romantic way, might be a bit scared? But not exactly the real reason, the thing is her Yin just doesn't balance out a Yang. Not a person of manly appearance but manly heart. But of course I can't speak for all men, just debating.

  3. #43
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,229

    Default

    Anyone else annoyed by how the audio and video are out of sync? Not sure if they changed the script fo something.

    I was actually quite surprised to see Kwok Fung and Rain Lau there. Still freaked out about the old freaky looking guy from the Ji Le Ge place. What a good actor! Very scary scene.

    But I too am annoyed by the jealous scenes. I hope they move on the the martial arts training and battle scenes too. Some of the scenes look very cool. The palace background is very fake looking.

    Sorry to say but I dislike both themesongs which are too modern for me. They are nice songs and are nicely performed. But I just find it misfitting for an ancient scenes. Hope they have some more slower themes later on.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  4. #44
    Member starryblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdiani View Post
    Heall, they were bad at acting. I just don't get that they only play as maids but are still so obviously plastic! Even the annoying enuch looks plastic too. All the guys including both main guys have silky smooth skin, big loss of manliness. Zhao liying was given pale make-up to pass as a none girly-ness person, but even the men's make-up are much brighter than hers, especially Lin Gexin, he was also given beautiful long hair. Why only he got the special long sleeves, I wonder why?
    However the make-up and lip color of the maids are seriously pretty, not too bright but it also stands out, not too glossy and not too dry, very very nice!

    Got annoyed when the jealousy maids popped in EP. 4, hopefully it is not leading into another one of those evil ladies vs Wei Yang drama.

    Does anybody think men in real life would really like Chu Qiao romantically in real life? This is the first time I see an actress playing manly to this extent, she's not even a tomboy (even zhao min is still girly), she's like a real man at heart. She's like a knight that every woman would fell for, except that she's not a man, also, looks nothing like a man (her looks did got very haggard and that helped a bit I suppose, but I dislike the three folds eyelid, I wonder how they dissappeared now?). But she's the real one if a man call her his "buddy" she is really a trully a buddy or bro, not like the past where the guys just seem to pretend saying so when those girls don't even got nothing manly to be a bro in any way, any where, any how.
    If I'm the guy, Chu Qiao is so admirable and fun to get to know, but hard to think of her in a romantic way, might be a bit scared? But not exactly the real reason, the thing is her Yin just doesn't balance out a Yang. Not a person of manly appearance but manly heart. But of course I can't speak for all men, just debating.
    i totes agree with the jealous women though they always appear in gu zhuang dramas. i think it's worse when they can't even act properly =_=". LOL i never thought about that. I think it really depends. tbh i had really high expectations...better lower my expectations now especially with the battle scenes D: I have this feeling that they just collated all the battle scenes in the trailer to make it look good but in reality, there isn't that much lololol. Also they changed the beginning, it's totes different to the novel - the beginning in the novel was actually really good. Also I like the second male lead better haha
    Anticipating 2018 狼殿下

  5. #45
    Member starryblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Anyone else annoyed by how the audio and video are out of sync? Not sure if they changed the script fo something.

    I was actually quite surprised to see Kwok Fung and Rain Lau there. Still freaked out about the old freaky looking guy from the Ji Le Ge place. What a good actor! Very scary scene.

    But I too am annoyed by the jealous scenes. I hope they move on the the martial arts training and battle scenes too. Some of the scenes look very cool. The palace background is very fake looking.

    Sorry to say but I dislike both themesongs which are too modern for me. They are nice songs and are nicely performed. But I just find it misfitting for an ancient scenes. Hope they have some more slower themes later on.
    The voice overs annoyed me tbh...only ZLY's voice is fine, everyone else's sound so unnatural and fake. Yes, everything looks fake. It's a shame when you have better actors but the film crew is terrible D: Never been a fan of LGX so I was hoping that this drama will change my opinion of him. I actually watched for the second male and female leads~ of course ZLY is great too ) Took me a while to like the music as well except I prefer the ones from classic dramas better haha ie. the ones with Hu Ge hehe.

    I just watched the clips from later eps - why is the pace so slow :/
    Anticipating 2018 狼殿下

  6. #46
    Member starryblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Also, it's giving me the Hua Qian Gu vibes :/ At first I was confused why some netizens on weibo said that but then it hit me
    Anticipating 2018 狼殿下

  7. #47

    Default

    Didn't ZLY sang the theme song? I thought since she sang she should dubb herself too...I know, those voices, like usual...dubbed by very professional people and they sounded convincing, but the naturalness and uniqueness is not there as much.

    Yes the fighting...I also found the preview fightings very good too until the I watch the real drama. The one part where Zhao Liying fought that guy with her face covered in the dessert before falling down the cliff, it was pretty bad. I didn't like that weird pose she did with Lin Ge Xin in the preview too. I think most of the fightings will continue to look like this.

    That beginning...so Lin Ge Xin just travelled to watch the girls die and not there to do nothing or save nobody. If he can shoot that far, so far that no one will know who it was, he could have just totally shoot the bad princes! How useless...

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I'm loving this show so far, and very grateful that it is being subbed immediately rather waiting half a year to be able to watch and understand it.

  9. #49
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    I came into this show with high expectations- I like the story premise: A powerful, cunning lead female whose focus is not on the romance but an ideal.

    And so far... it's decent. I do like Chu Qiao (lead character) and the dynamics between the various nobility seems intriguing, but it didn't make me go "wow!" in fact I winced at several points from the awkwardness. Setting aside the technical oddities (that everyone is already talking about here), it seems to be having a bit of a identity crisis.

    It vacillates between a 'serious' drama and an idol drama.

    There's some real tension and then they go and make the 'bad' guys a little too buffoonish, or they employ a silly romantic ploy to get the leads a little closer physically.

    I really want to learn what's happening on the political side of things, which I assume at some point will take center stage as soon as the Chu Qiao breaks out of slave-mode to play a role in the big stage, but currently it's just slave in-fighting, although they also make a very, very good point that slaves are considered little more than dogs to be killed on a whim, so some of that fighting for favor is literally life-death for the slaves .

    I'm looking forward to seeing more though, and maybe as the scope widens and we get more into the slaves-aren't-things part the story will really start rolling and we'll get some real pathos and feels.

    ZLY is a pleasure to watch here which isn't surprising- she has done wonders for lesser characters and Chu Qiao is definitely shaping up nicely in a bad-***, don't-mess-with-me-or-mine-and-I-wouldn't****-you-over way.

    PS I'm disappointed for Lin Gengxin so far. He did amazing as 14th Prince in Bubujinxing and here doesn't get to do much but go around with a stony face. He's best when he cracks just a little to smile or look worried or something! In fact currently it's him and second lead (Mark) who get a sexy fight scene.
    Last edited by yanfeng; 06-09-17 at 12:39 PM.

  10. #50
    Member starryblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    I came into this show with high expectations- I like the story premise: A powerful, cunning lead female whose focus is not on the romance but an ideal.

    And so far... it's decent. I do like Chu Qiao (lead character) and the dynamics between the various nobility seems intriguing, but it didn't make me go "wow!" in fact I winced at several points from the awkwardness. Setting aside the technical oddities (that everyone is already talking about here), it seems to be having a bit of a identity crisis.

    It vacillates between a 'serious' drama and an idol drama.

    There's some real tension and then they go and make the 'bad' guys a little too buffoonish, or they employ a silly romantic ploy to get the leads a little closer physically.

    I really want to learn what's happening on the political side of things, which I assume at some point will take center stage as soon as the Chu Qiao breaks out of slave-mode to play a role in the big stage, but currently it's just slave in-fighting, although they also make a very, very good point that slaves are considered little more than dogs to be killed on a whim, so some of that fighting for favor is literally life-death for the slaves .

    I'm looking forward to seeing more though, and maybe as the scope widens and we get more into the slaves-aren't-things part the story will really start rolling and we'll get some real pathos and feels.

    ZLY is a pleasure to watch here which isn't surprising- she has done wonders for lesser characters and Chu Qiao is definitely shaping up nicely in a bad-***, don't-mess-with-me-or-mine-and-I-wouldn't****-you-over way.

    PS I'm disappointed for Lin Gengxin so far. He did amazing as 14th Prince in Bubujinxing and here doesn't get to do much but go around with a stony face. He's best when he cracks just a little to smile or look worried or something! In fact currently it's him and second lead (Mark) who get a sexy fight scene.
    It's so upsetting that I've been waiting for this drama for while~ and to see that I have more criticisms than positives is heartbreaking for me.

    1) ZLY's acting is good except I had higher expectations. E.g. the scene when she sees 5th brother dies, I expected her to resist or glare at LGX with hate but she just accepted her fate -.- It was really anti-climatic. Also her hate/determination just dimmed down after she turned into a maid. I really can't feel her characterisation. In most of her action scenes, she has the same 'pretending to be cool' expression.
    2) Also the camera work is terrible. Slow motion action scenes - I can't feel enough excitement with the action. It's as if as soon I start get excited with the action, it just dies - anti-climatic again. And the camera always focussed on the wrong people/shots. You can tell with the opening. The first time I saw it, I was once again disappointed - the music didn't match the shots - more like the camera shots are in slow-motion.
    3) So far the plotline is very weak to me.
    4) Totally agree of LGX, I can't see his 'acting' skills atm. He just seems the same as always. But at the same time, I find it's really difficult to act cold characters.

    LOL so much flaming but I feel like I'm watching a kid's show. Maybe I've grown up haha

    The only thing that's keeping me watching is actually the second male and female leads who will turn evil later on. I really anticipate their acting~ Of course ZLY's actions scenes too but I'm just gonna keep my expectations lower so I don't get too disappointed.
    Anticipating 2018 狼殿下

  11. #51

    Default

    I am still more upset about the annoying and jealous slave girls thing, that does make it a very kid show. It lasted all the way till now and I believe that is not going to die down anytime soon.

    The plot right now...I don't know, what is the plot again? I think nothing is even happening at the moment...besides the slave girls bullying each other. No love chemistry between ZLY and Shawn and it's impossible bc there are very so little interactions now. All I feel is he seems to admire her and that lead to interest atm.

    I don't really like how ZLY was learning some not-so-cool martial in secret, she goes back and forth between being a slave and being in training...I just wish she can stop being a slave already and just be a cool agent alone. Isn't that what the title is? And the trailer didn't show that she was just going to be just a slave vs slave fighter. Very misleading. ZLY should be fighting with COOL PEOPLE not some annoying jealous slave girls, are her opponents just some weak and dumb people like this?

    I agree she doesn't look like she's even mad or hate LGX when he did the killing. And that fake spider threw me off a lot, I'd rather he just cut her hand for no reason at all. Not that the spider is so fake...but for a poisonous spider to appear at that moment is 1/100 chances it can happen. And there was not even once I think she looked like she ever wanted to hurt LGX, she follows his order like nothing even happened, ever. And the sister that died, ZLY never looked like she cared to have any revenging mind for her at all. She's like "ok...lets run away" (could've done that earlier when everybody is alive?) then they stop running away just like that with no goal to stay for revenge or anything. This is totally plotless. ZLY has no important goals. And for a passion-less person like LGX, what goals can he possibly have? What is there that he cares about? Does he look like he's a person who cares about them when he starts claiming them? And I like Shawn how he's so playful and everything, but he wanders all day and what are his goals too? He got no life but just live happily like a prince who is free. Those scenes of the jealousy slaves could've gone to Shawn or the princess if they can make the princess less annoying and have better goals too besides playing with all the guys and her crush.
    Well, at least we know the villain got some goals in mind and is most determined!!!

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdiani View Post
    I am still more upset about the annoying and jealous slave girls thing, that does make it a very kid show. It lasted all the way till now and I believe that is not going to die down anytime soon.

    The plot right now...I don't know, what is the plot again? I think nothing is even happening at the moment...besides the slave girls bullying each other. No love chemistry between ZLY and Shawn and it's impossible bc there are very so little interactions now. All I feel is he seems to admire her and that lead to interest atm.

    I don't really like how ZLY was learning some not-so-cool martial in secret, she goes back and forth between being a slave and being in training...I just wish she can stop being a slave already and just be a cool agent alone. Isn't that what the title is? And the trailer didn't show that she was just going to be just a slave vs slave fighter. Very misleading. ZLY should be fighting with COOL PEOPLE not some annoying jealous slave girls, are her opponents just some weak and dumb people like this?

    I agree she doesn't look like she's even mad or hate LGX when he did the killing. And that fake spider threw me off a lot, I'd rather he just cut her hand for no reason at all. Not that the spider is so fake...but for a poisonous spider to appear at that moment is 1/100 chances it can happen. And there was not even once I think she looked like she ever wanted to hurt LGX, she follows his order like nothing even happened, ever. And the sister that died, ZLY never looked like she cared to have any revenging mind for her at all. She's like "ok...lets run away" (could've done that earlier when everybody is alive?) then they stop running away just like that with no goal to stay for revenge or anything. This is totally plotless. ZLY has no important goals. And for a passion-less person like LGX, what goals can he possibly have? What is there that he cares about? Does he look like he's a person who cares about them when he starts claiming them? And I like Shawn how he's so playful and everything, but he wanders all day and what are his goals too? He got no life but just live happily like a prince who is free. Those scenes of the jealousy slaves could've gone to Shawn or the princess if they can make the princess less annoying and have better goals too besides playing with all the guys and her crush.
    Well, at least we know the villain got some goals in mind and is most determined!!!
    click to show/hide spoilers

    Whoa cool down there I understand your upset even I hate it too, but it will come. Time will come for it to get better and as you may know she has to work as a a slave and she have to climb up the latter, they cannot appoint her as an agent right away. And I am sure ZLY has a reason not to feel sad after all those death. Like you can tell she feel bad when her sister and brother was killed, but even she don't even know her own identity atm. She only live with them for a short amount of time and seem like she lost her memories so it is understandable. Her other two sisters did state she ain't their biological sister too and wanted to betray her (the young one). You can tell they don't have time to bond together to know each other alot to the point of feeling emotional together. Obviously ZLY didn't grew up with them to start out with thats why she feel bad and sad but not over exaggerating when her brother and sister died. It will be even more stupid if she get super emotional when they died and not knowing who she really is. And woke up to realize she have brothers and sisters.

    As for her goal, of course we all know how capable she is. She is not taking everything at once to step up. They have to give her some cases of qualifying to become an agent. As for now, she wanted to find out who is the person behind her brother's death.So that is her goal.

    She does not actually want to kill LGX. She already knows that that is not the truth so she does not want to kill people with no reason and not enough proof, so she is actually pretty cautious of what she does. It is not that she does not want to avenge her brother's death. Just watch the drama and stop concluding and yes it is annoying, but if you know ZLY's character, then you should know why she have to do what she did. She is not someone who snitches the bad guys out. She plans thing first before doing so. And since she is a slave, she prefer she do her own observation, research, and revenge than to turn to LGX.

  13. #53

    Default

    Hey I appreciate we have different views here. I have watched the whole thing, I'm mostly upset the jealous maid made it all the way till now and will never seem to go away. She just better not go past ep 9 since luckily she was not on the preview anymore. I just prefer that ZLY gets personal training and starts doing some goodie small tasks first (such as spying for a few info from...from whoever the script should change to). I wonder she has so many chores like cleaning and looking after LGX, so how much time is there in a day to train and do those chores at the same time?

    Anybody witnessing something like ZLY did, where they kill her bro in front of her eyes, I don't believe anybody will need further research to dig...during a heated moment nobody would think of researching anymore. Especially LGX told her he did it since he got the power to do so as he like. I did expect an angry eye from her to him.


    About Miss Song death... she was not killed before falling into the small tiny pond, they concluded that she is dead just bc she fell in there. They could've just get her out of there...OR if she was dead before falling in there, they did not go search for her body so nobody can find out...very smart ladies? In case she floats up after death, they were not worried and try to look out for that neither. I was not expecting the upcoming episodes to focus on slaves killing slaves again, oh boy. Sorry I'm complaining so much because it is never getting to the interesting parts. An entire 10 episodes isn't very small, it can't just be about the maids like this.

    This was my most expecting drama of the year so hopefully it will get as cool as how the trailer looked soon.

    Sorry that spoil tags aren't working down there.
    <spoiler>
    I'd like to see all the main characters more and get to know them better and better to see future convincing development. Esp. the princess and Shawn are supposed to turn evil. So I think they deserve the attention during those 10 episodes that nothing really happened much.
    </spoiler>
    Last edited by Verdiani; 06-10-17 at 10:52 PM.

  14. #54
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,229

    Default

    Look, so far, I do see a lot of plotholes in the 8 eps that has been released so far. But I know I need to wait and see how the characters pan out. The characters are still acting as what they want people to see them as. We still haven't seen the real side of them yet and how they develop.

    The palace scenes do annoy me a lot. I just hope they quickly get to battles scenes or even the torture scenes.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  15. #55
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Hey all, I think we're all basically agreeing that the show is currently too slow and mired in petty sub-plots (plus a few complaints about voice-overs, backdrops and some side-character over/under acting). But we're all pretty invested in seeing what happens next!

    One tip that has helped me: I watch on youtube at 2x speed (you can control it from the pop-up under settings on bottom of the screen, please google if you need help to do this) which makes it MUCH more palatable to sit though some of the slower bits but still get to see everything and understand what's going on!

    If the show follows the book we should be coming up against the real core of the story soon:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    We move beyond the petty in-fighting when Chuqiao essentially successfully runs away from the manor aided by the 2nd male lead (who is also running away from the country to go back to his country). The big turning point is a very dramatic scene in the book where, right near the border, 2nd lead's mother comes to identify the bodies of her husband and all her children (except our 2nd lead of course) and then commits suicide right in front of him telling him to live on and avenge them all. Ouch!

  16. #56
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Talking Princess Agents 2017《特工皇妃楚乔传》- Zhao Li Ying, Lin Geng Xin, Dou Xiao, Li Qin

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4pMBHmBFFc
    楚乔传 Princess Agents | 01 Uncut version English subtitles【未删减版】 赵丽颖 林更新 窦骁 李沁 主演 Agentes princes




    Quote Originally Posted by 12blbl View Post
    Anyone know the raw link?
    try here if u have an account : https://avistaz.to/tv/16629-princess-agents
    Last edited by Shakespeare; 06-12-17 at 11:22 AM.

  17. #57
    Member 12blbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Anyone know the raw link?

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    Hey all, I think we're all basically agreeing that the show is currently too slow and mired in petty sub-plots (plus a few complaints about voice-overs, backdrops and some side-character over/under acting). But we're all pretty invested in seeing what happens next!

    One tip that has helped me: I watch on youtube at 2x speed (you can control it from the pop-up under settings on bottom of the screen, please google if you need help to do this) which makes it MUCH more palatable to sit though some of the slower bits but still get to see everything and understand what's going on!

    If the show follows the book we should be coming up against the real core of the story soon:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    We move beyond the petty in-fighting when Chuqiao essentially successfully runs away from the manor aided by the 2nd male lead (who is also running away from the country to go back to his country). The big turning point is a very dramatic scene in the book where, right near the border, 2nd lead's mother comes to identify the bodies of her husband and all her children (except our 2nd lead of course) and then commits suicide right in front of him telling him to live on and avenge them all. Ouch!
    Yes I tried the 2x speed really did helped fix the bad dubbing! Also helped with the pace too, I still feel that nothing much happened lately. And it helped the fightings too, slow-mo wasn't fascinating.
    However I couldn't wait and watched ahead w/o subs on 11&12, hopefully the long conversations would be important enough to go back and rewatch. Although a little disappointed I still want to watch ahead very much too.

    Luckily this is electronic age, if it was back in the old days where I wait and wait for the video cassette to get out and I will buy every episodes...I'm not so sure how much I will be willing to buy this one vs how past dramas made me so excited and were mostly none disappointing.

    The plot started out so flawed that there was not even time to rant on the hair, or am I the only one a bit annoyed on how red/yellow Zhao Liying hair is? The messy style was a bad/dumb hairstyle, but at least it still made her looks cute in a way, while the new hairstyle is a pretty and clean one but doesn't match her and made her look very old. X0 dislike. So I think she will be stuck with the modern hair tied-up throughout this drama as the only good looking one.

  19. #59
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Talking Princess Agents 2017《特工皇妃楚乔传》- Zhao Li Ying, Lin Geng Xin, Dou Xiao, Li Qin







  20. #60
    Senior Member yanfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Ok, I'm rapidly losing patience and may drop out if they don't move on the main story in the next few episodes. I appreciate all the romantic slow-motion shots and gratuitous scenes of teasing and play-fighting, but really, we get it. The guys are all in love with her, she's playing them but also sort-of attracted to Yuwen Yue. Time to move on!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 01-15-19, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 455
    Last Post: 12-20-18, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-17, 02:34 PM
  4. Qing Shi Huang Fei 《倾世皇妃》 - Ruby Lin, Yan Kuan, Wallace Huo
    By xiaolong in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 2459
    Last Post: 08-23-15, 08:41 AM
  5. Lin Geng Xin 林更新
    By xiaolong in forum Actors
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 07-18-13, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •