View Poll Results: How long would Kiu Fung last against Dook Goo Kau Bai?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not even one stroke.

0 0%
  • A few strokes, at least...maybe even up to 100 strokes.

6 40.00%
  • 100+ strokes

2 13.33%
  • Are you kidding me? Kiu Fung would WIN this!

7 46.67%

Thread: How long do you think Kiu Fung would last in a one-on-one against Dook Goo Kau Bai?

Default How long do you think Kiu Fung would last in a one-on-one against Dook Goo Kau Bai?

Imagine Kiu Fung, at the height of his abilities, against the Sword Demon Dook Goo Kau Bai, in a one-on-one contest of martial arts.

Vote for the result you find most likely.

Well, I'm not sure. Kiu Fung didn't use weapons, right? And DGKB is a swordsman, though without a sword he was still formidable opponent. What are the terms of the fight? No weapons or with weapons?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

100 moves. DGKB can pick up grass or use his fingers as a sword to fight him, spot the flaws within 100 moves and use chi breaking stance or palm breaking stance to defeat him

Within 20 moves the sword demon wins. Yep, more than likely the sword demon uses his fingers as a sword. In fact, in the early chapters of SPW, FQY scolds LHC for being so stupid and rigid and not using his fingers as an alternative when LHC was in a compromising position agasint TBG and didn't have a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by _Kenny_ View Post
    Within 20 moves the sword demon wins. Yep, more than likely the sword demon uses his fingers as a sword. In fact, in the early chapters of SPW, FQY scolds LHC for being so stupid and rigid and not using his fingers as an alternative when LHC was in a compromising position agasint TBG and didn't have a sword.
    This is why I feel like DG9J might actually be used in the final sword of Dugu in ROCH. I remember FQY said something along the lines of idiot, anything can be a sword. I feel FQY has probably reached the same final stage of Dugu, which is when he invented the DG9J. Also a reason why I feel FQY is actually alot stronger than what people think

Why is there no choice in between 100+ strokes to Xiao Feng winning? That is a big gap!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Difficult call given how little we know of the Sword Devil. But lets use his sword theory as a baseline. We know that Dugu 9 Sword was on a par with Tai Chi sword in terms of sophistication, so we can to a certain extent say that the Sword Devil is around Z3F's level in Martial Theory. If that is the case then 100+/a draw seems like the most likely outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Why is there no choice in between 100+ strokes to Xiao Feng winning? That is a big gap!
    Don't really need to go beyond 100 strokes because that's all that's necessary to establish the point one way or the other: either Dook Goo Kau Bai really was this godly being who could actually demolish the greatest known Jin Yong warriors within a few strokes, or he was merely another superior warrior among other superior warriors who might win against them, but not necessarily easily.

Probably 5-10 moves.