Thread: Rank the Actresses, Actors of these TV series

Default Rank the Actresses, Actors of these TV series

Who do you think are the best?

Not the most funny, or the most popular, but most talented in acting.
    Last edited by Don Yu; 08-14-16 at 08:28 PM.

Thumbs down

To be more fair, I'll go with dramas I have watched. Although I like actors like Simon Yam and Anthony Wong they're more in their own different circle of only doing movies and films....
    I still like older actors because the new actors now are acting WITH too much technology...maybe that was what make things harder for them to portray things out more naturally.

MOST TALENTED ACTRESSES
    1. Liu Tao
    the ONLY that can play a serious variety of roles EXCELLENTLY, very very very pretty... although still not the prettiest, and she is aging
    2. Zhang Ting
    sorry I got to go with funny for her, however she can play funny OR cutesy over and over and over again without boring me, I didn't think she was pretty at first... kind of monkey-like actually, but she's so good at acting! That's really talented! She aged, and her FINALLY changing role as a Wu Zetian was very awesome!
    3. Shui Ling
    Cannot described, just too beautiful...maybe just can't get enough of her...I think she got into a lot of crying roles but she's too good at crying anyway...Who else can be a cry baby and not annoy me? She's like a woman-woman, very feminine. Never bored me. I would always follow her everywhere
    4. Noel Leung Siu Bing
    Too too too beautiful in ancient costume! I lied about Liu Tao, Noel can also act in any role as well and do well in them with no problem.
    5. Ariel Lin
    It's not about being too cute to reject, her acting is superb! Be the stupidest Xiang Qing then turn into the smartest Huang Rong, and played the cutest Xiao Qi...can't get over her.
    6. Rebecca Wang Yan
    I always thought she's identical to Shui Ling and liked her...I actually think this actress is also excellent at playing different roles. She did great on being a smarty-elegant Ching'er and transitioned into a naughty role in The Four. Not many people can do naughty roles OR even just be a simple and sweet friend like her Ching'er. Her best one was in Wulin Waishi, she was quiet, mature & elegant, jealousy, and revengeful. That role usually imprison a lot of actress into the "boring category," however Wang yan really managed to stand out, not by using her beauty, but her acting!
    7. Liu Yifei
    The prettiest one ever, many would disagree about her acting... I'm sorry to say that Love Winner and Love of May was quite honestly dumb, and her role was also not interesting, but amazingly, all her expressions was still well done, how'd you all think she was discovered as XLN and did it so excellently? She didn't get into super good roles but I can still see her good acting. She was GREAT and reasonable as Ling'er no matter how many Hu Ge + Ady fans argue, yes they're a match made in heaven so if you're Ling'er then get the **** out of their way like what she did. She is my best XLN, although very emotional, yes, her emotional acting is what I like!
    8. Tong Li Ya
    I may just be biased because I'm so in love with her beauty and talent in dancing, esp. her great expression when dancing! And all the roles she had acted in was great too.
    9. Alyssa Chia
    Yeah, she's just sooo herself, she only did like 3 dramas? All are pretty much the same thing, but she's so good at it. Don't need to change into things you're not, girl. Stay with your talent, you owned that!
    10. Fann Wong
    Cannot forget about her! I followed all her dramas, she can be funny, cutesy, boring at times, and cruel. Can't really compare to Liu Tao as she was not exposed to too many different things, but none of her transitions were bad at all, just very natural acting right off the bat. She's great in both ancient and modern.

MOST TALENTED ACTORS
    1. Vincent Jiao
    He did all kinds of roles, even villains! Most memorable was the super dooper cute to the max as the king in The Switch.
    2. Coco Sun Xing
    I don't think Sun Xing is like a very handsome guy or anything, but he's so serious in his acting. He really got creative style on what to pose and express. He really got extremely good face expressions at all time. He's like super emotional. Re-watched Butterfly Lovers and didn't realized he was the monk in there...here's a good example...although it's only within that 1-second when he first appeared in that film by turning his face, he got that great and unexplainable expression already! I think every film he did, his expressions are just so good. His best to me is Yang Xiao, have not seen a better Yang Xiao next to him!
    Find out really late he got a Justice Bao drama with Vincent, my two best, the drama was sooo awesome although it was old!
    3. Hu Ge
    I know Wallace Huo was at least a bit too annoying as a super silly Ah Shou, Hu Ge took the same characteristics from Ah Shou as a stinky Li Xiao Yao but he was not annoying and was quite entertaining. Loved his Sweet Potato the most, he's so cute as a calmed and mature man devoted to love, has great fighting skills, while he's the natural smartest nerd at school he can be a little silly and stupid at times. This guy also took a variety of roles and did well everytime.
    4. Alec Su
    He is great in acting as a gentleman, his gentleness is unbeatable! The eyes he gazed at all his leading actresses are so intense but not uncomfortable, it's just convincing, always great acting!
    5. Dicky Cheung
    Oh how I miss u Dicky Cheung! He's like a tiny guy, always doing funny dramas. Never get tired of him, he really owned the title as a king of comedy in dramas and series. He's also creative in acting, doing new things not to bored anyone.
    6. Jia Nailiang
    This guy is kind of overlooked and didn't do many dramas, but he is overly adorable and has the most beautiful beautifully-handsome face ever. He started with a villain role that wasn't too outstanding like Vincent, but the supporting roles and main roles he got later were all very good.
    7. Ren Quan
    He didn't do that many dramas either, but I enjoy his acting whether he's just doing a supporting role or a main one.

Hey, Thanks! I gotta check them out!