Thread: Which recent TV series has the BEST hand to hand combat?

Post Which recent TV series has the BEST hand to hand combat?

Legend of Chusen, Chinese Paladin 5 and Classic of Mountain and Sea doesn't have much hand to hand combat, they are mostly using a weapon like sword or magic/spell.

So, the question is, which was the last BEST TV series that has a lot of great hand to hand fight?

perhaps you can define the timeframe, e.g. airing from 2014 (just example) to make it easier?

I for one would love to know the answer. I'm still palm/facing over the CGI and flying effects of wuxia series these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Legend of Chusen, Chinese Paladin 5 and Classic of Mountain and Sea doesn't have much hand to hand combat, they are mostly using a weapon like sword or magic/spell.

So, the question is, which was the last BEST TV series that has a lot of great hand to hand fight?
    We had a small discussion thread about action choreography of mainland wuxia dramas as of recent, so you may want to check that http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...s#.V8MGExQTDww

You might also like to check out a new TVB drama A Fist Within Four Walls. I haven't seen that drama, but read praises in a couple of blogs, and it's apparently a huge success in HK. I don't know though if this drama already has a thread in the TVB Forum here.

Well, by recent I do mean the past 1-5 years.

Hand or foot... of course. Weapons (Swords, etc) are fine, as long as the show has sufficient hand/foot combat!