Thread: Accepting CC payments using iPhone

Default Accepting CC payments using iPhone

What do you call that thing that they attach to iPhones to make it able to accept credit card payments? My friend sells handmade accessories and she'd like to be able to accept credit card payments especially in fairs. Any ideas? Also, do you think those things are secure?

Default Accepting CC payments using iPhone

Hello! I think, you are referring to an online payment app for mobile & tablet devices called an Apple Pay. As a customer I've been using it and its very convenient , easy and even secure to use. I guess, an iPhone card readers can let stores accept credit card payments.

Quote Originally Posted by tugmashed View Post
    Hello! I think, you are referring to an online payment app for mobile & tablet devices called an Apple Pay. As a customer I've been using it and its very convenient , easy and even secure to use. I guess, an iPhone card readers can let stores accept credit card payments.
    Thanks but I already figured it out. It isn't an online payment app but rather the device they attach is called an iPhone credit card swiper. Found it using Google, told my friend and she said she'll be calling them soon.