Thread: Hackers hack!

Default Hackers hack!

Hi! My friend's online shop has been hacked twice already. What should she do to protect her website from these hackers? Please help!

The best thing to do is to get a web security or anti-hacking software to prevent such issue. You can download a free web security tool that scans website vulnerabilities & malware. However this free tools only perform basic features. If you want something advanced, you have to invest on web scanner / security solution from a leading service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by FineSister View Post
    However this free tools only perform basic features. If you want something advanced, you have to invest on web scanner / security solution from a leading service provider.
    Exactly my point. The features may be limited but of course it also lessen the security risk. It may be better to have a Password Management Software that can increase the security against hackers.

Recently, my email was phised: someone used my email to write to my email. The IT people said that it is a scam. Can someone explain how can one email be phised?