Thread: IS it time to take Hacksaw Ridge seriously?

Default Where to get good mp3 ringtones?

Where to get good mp3 ringtones?
    Where can I buy good Mp3 ringtones (sites) for Motorola V3? I can only find motorola sites and polyphonic ringtones... Thanks!
    I download ringtones here: https://phoneringtones.info/
    Last edited by SophiaL; 08-26-21 at 12:05 AM.

The movie is getting some amazing reviews but it also getting other reviews calling it “corny” and “formulaic” and whatnot. I am starting to think it will be a best picture nominee, now that there is up to ten of them, and Mel Gibson may slip into the best director category over say Kenneth Lonergan, since Gibson’s film is more of a technical achievement. Think of it as this year’s “American Sniper” where a certain right wing contingent in Hollywood really falls for it. I still say it has no chance of actually winning best picture or director. Other films are going to dominate the critics awards, and I do not see “Hacksaw Ridge” winning anything from the top critics though it may show up on the NBR top ten. movies ringtones
    There is also the biggest factor which is just the fact that Oscar voters are not going to give best picture and/or director to a racist, homophobic, anti-Semite unless there is basically no one else to give them to, and this year they have several other options including America’s most acclaimed living director.
    free ringtones
    Last edited by Emily185; 06-25-21 at 03:16 AM.