Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: General And I 《孤芳不自赏》 - Wallace Chung, Angelababy, Sun Yi Zhou

Just finished episode 10 and can I just say that I'm freakin' frustrated with Bai Ping Ting!! Like girl!!!! Why are you gonna run away from him when he clearly professed his love to you over and over again!!! Anyways other than that the drama is pretty good. Wallace Chung is bae lol <3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn26.us1.fansshare.com/photo/angelicalee/angelica-lee-wallpaper-1422304473.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/4d/32/dc4d325f1f4bf06e596f9ef16e184b9e.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.azsiafilm.hu/images/stories/angelica5.jpg')

Guess which is angelbaby and which is angelica lee
    Last edited by Mido-Ban; 01-13-17 at 02:31 AM.

Well both have same name.. Angela..
    Lee is top and bottom.
    Baby is middle.

Hahaha

Piano score of theme song 孤芳不自赏

https://youtu.be/LsGf5ZOW0ig

This the good dramas , you can watch full episode and more dramas here :
    http://www.cn115hd.com/general-and-i-2016/
    CN115HD-Free Movies Online.

This drama is on an official site on Youtube anyway... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPI...hlAEovBCSNlAKg

Honestly Angelababy looks more like Li Bing Bing to me than Angelica Lee haha..

Based on comments here it sounds like this is a pretty good drama? The trailers certainly look good. I think I might give this a try when I have time.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

One problem I have with this plot with the latest episodes.

click to show/hide spoilers
    They know there is someone who tried to kill but he escaped, but they are still let PingTing going outside?

I very much LOVE there is a lot of good music in this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    One problem I have with this plot with the latest episodes.

They know there is someone who tried to kill but he escaped, but they are still let PingTing going outside?

Oh nevermind, just watched Episode 20. It's mentioned!

Caught up to episode 16 and wow! I'm really looking forward to what will happen next! The stress I get from waiting for subs So far though at least she isn't running no more which is good. Also that consort is getting on my nerves lol is anyone else feeling this?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolPerson100 View Post
    Caught up to episode 16 and wow! I'm really looking forward to what will happen next! The stress I get from waiting for subs So far though at least she isn't running no more which is good. Also that consort is getting on my nerves lol is anyone else feeling this?
    OMG the next episodes are so romantic! I cried ep 20!! THose damn eyes of WC!! OMG and the music is so emotional!!!! So fitting!!!
    Dramafever also subbed the bloopers on youtube!! check them out! <3

With my personality, I just CAN'T stand being blamed on wrongdoings that I didn't commit, so all that part of plot really piss me off lol.

I think she did it to cut ties with hx. So justifiable since she owes the Jiang An House for taking her in. She also took the blame to clear cbj names.

The music is awesome in this series. AB Has imptoved a lot and the music actually helps ad to her acting , and the way wallace looks at her helps her too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    I think she did it to cut ties with hx. So justifiable since she owes the Jiang An House for taking her in. She also took the blame to clear cbj names.
    I just finished 21 and that continued with CBJ.

My personality though, being blamed for wrongdoing I didn't do is one of the WORST feelings ever. I wouldn't stand it, and bug the hell out of me NONSTOP!

I would do everything as I can to find out WHO is really behind it, but I don't see it as being something that neither CBJ or BPT are trying to find out ASAP.
    Last edited by Don Yu; 01-14-17 at 02:42 PM.

BPT already knew who was behind it, she didn't want CBJ to find out that is why she took the blame, she is doing it to thank HX for taking care of her all those years. You can't blame the HX for being this way, he lost everything, it was his family that was sacrificed to mend the peace between the two countries. So I like how the villain has a motive not just being evil for the sake of being evil, he will try everything he can to destroy CBJ.
    Last edited by IloveMimiLo; 01-14-17 at 04:11 PM.

I don't blame HX for trying to take CBJ down. It is justifiable since CBJ did use underhanded methods to destroy his entire family. He is just returning the favor. Buy having said that, i'm glad he didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    OMG the next episodes are so romantic! I cried ep 20!! THose damn eyes of WC!! OMG and the music is so emotional!!!! So fitting!!!
    Dramafever also subbed the bloopers on youtube!! check them out! <3
    I will be anticipating the next few episodes then! I'm like dying to spoil myself to just watch the series without subs but then since I have dramafever subscription I might as well put it to use lol

hehe I understand, better to watch it when you fully under stand everything, here is today bloopers

While you wait.

Omg and if you dear to click on whats to come- I usually think it's weird when they kiss in acient series, but this one proved me wrong! BPT and CBJ make out session lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/ed993bacly1fbr4oie5yaj20go1ja7ac.jpg')